You are not qualified to be a ninja because you used a piece of ninja tech anyone can use

>You are not qualified to be a ninja because you used a piece of ninja tech anyone can use
>No I don’t see how that makes me a hypocrite.
>No me using Kurama’s chakra to win my match is not the same thing!

Attached: 49EB2FF5-4338-4296-BE0F-EAC4ED3048A6.png (790x600, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iNQmDV-Dwng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be fair, Naruto got fucked over for a very similar reason in another chuunin's exam. Unlike Boruto, it wasn't on purpose though.

controlling and using the chakra of a rampaging demonic beast living inside you and using a tool to cast high level techniques created by ninjas miles ahead of you in skill aren't exactly the same thing, no

Will Boruto smash teen hinata when he goes back in time? What if she ends up having a crush on her son. Awkwarddddd.

It amazes me that how up in arms Naruto gets about doing things through your own efforts, he never feels his accomplishments are cheapened when he has to rely on Kurama instead of his own strength. Or maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Normal people shouldn't be allowed to be ninjas. Technology means everyone can be strong and bloodlines don't matter when the entire series is about how nothing but bloodlines matter. Ten Ten should be executed since she's just some generic grunt with weapons.

If it worked for Marty Mcfly, it can work for Boruto

Fuck off Boruto. Naruto beat Kiba by literally farting and 200 IQ tactics. If you shouldn't be a ninja

Attached: 1492668577724.jpg (400x400, 30K)

>Using a demon that is so strong it can defeat all of the other tailed beasts at the same time, at half power
Vs
>Using mid level already prepared jutsu
You’re right, one of these is far worse.

>You are not qualified to be a ninja because you used a piece of ninja tech anyone can use
>you can now be a ninja again because you killed a god.

Well I didn't want to be a ninja anyway!

I'm gonna become a dentist!

>Fine, I'll just invent Gunjutsu instead

It's kind of the same thing as using a summoning jutsu during the exams. Is that expressly forbidden? I don't remember if they ever covered it in the manga.

>cheating is allowed if you dont get caught
>gets caught
I dont see a problem here

How many more years is it gonna take the anime to finally get to Kawaki?!

I don't know if it was expressly forbidden, but nobody used them. Unless TenTen's weapon scroll thing is summoning.

Summoning wasn’t banned, nobody knew how to use them though because Konaha’s education program was shit.
They didn’t even fucking teach how to walk on water/trees, like what the fuck.

Naruto has always been a fucking hypocrite of the highest order.

Except that Naruto has always worked hard even while having Kurama. He wants his son which is more talented than he never was to learn how to work hard for the things you want, that's my take on it anyway.

If Naruto is the WWII generation then Boruto are the boomers and the world is gonna go to shit.

summoning jutsus still take a lot of chakra to work. the reason why this was banned is because someone else is storing a bunch of jutsu and literally anyone can just press a button or whatever and use it.

No Boruto is a zoomer

Naruto only relied on Kurama's chakra halfway through part 1 to fight enemies he wouldn't have stood a chance against otherwise. He gets through part 2 largely on his own efforts, then admittingly relies on Kurama's power throughout the whole war (after beating up/making peace with him mentally though).
He does have the advantage of massive chakra even passively, but that's in the same vein as special eyes and bloodline abilities.

His massive chakra also comes from Kurama, Minato set the seal up so that it would leak Kurama’s chakra into him to give him a power boost as he grew.

Naruto is just jealous because at Boruto's age, he only knew Kage Bunshin, Rasengan and Henge while Boruto at his age has access to two elements, kage bunshin, and rasengan

i like naruto/boruto but this thing topic was always prime retarded in naruto as well.
Like this whole shit about what it and isnt considered "cheated power" shit. "hur dur cursed mark is cheating but having literal god eyes are k because aryan genetics were right!"

This "own effort" bullshit was never true in naruto. Its not like even they need to train their haxxed powers to be OP. No, if they train it it become straight broken.

But how different is having Kurama from some visual prowess like Rinnegan or Jougan? Technically speaking, almost everyone who is considered a strong character is a joke because they rely on some inborn trait rather than raw skill to push themselves forward. Exceptions are obviously Guy and Lee, they would destroy every other ninja without using flashy tricks or ninjutsu if the fighting field was even.

I think this entire situation would have made more sense if Naruto and the exam itself tested ones ability to take advantage of a situation. Like if Naruto didnt go all moralfagging and said "hey if you didnt get caught we wouldnt have a problem and you wouldnt be getting dq'd". That would have made alot more sense instead of muh own power autism when Naruto and Sasuke to an extent cheated using external tools and powers not their own. Then again Boruto did fool the match judge and Naruto took it upon himself to make thos this decision like a faggot so meh.

Attached: 1566179712273.jpg (770x766, 117K)

Doesn't he disqualify him from being a ninja?

amazingly-high tech puppets are fine though

Naruto's chunin selection exam did not say "No sealed outer demon monsters", while Boruto's specifically said "No ninja tech tools allowed". Boruto not only didn't follow the rules, he was careless and let himself get caught. That's why he was disqualified. A good ninja would know how to bluff for the stuff they can't do.

Naruto farting on Kiba was literally an asspull tho.

imagine guy having sharingan, like even the base one
F madara

is not cheating actually a ninja thing?

Not getting caught is a ninja thing.

If you can, you do
If you can't, you cheat
If you can't cheat, you bluff
If you can't bluff, you quit
If you can't quit, you're either outrageously courageous, or stupendously stupid

No it wasnt, he used Kiba's own strength as a weakness

he didnt get caught tho, naruto dabbed on him.
Imagine during the orginal second part of the chunin exam instead of getting caught by one of the exam leaders nejis father would come in and look through the whole class.
"well you shouldnt have been caught, dab"

He wasn’t caught by anybody but Naruto, Naruto was the only person who noticed.
I don’t think that fair, he tricked literally everyone but Ninja Jesus.

>he didnt get caught tho, naruto dabbed on him.
>Naruto was the only person who noticed
So? Don't fucking get caught or don't cheat in the first place if your cheating skill is shaky.

If you go up on the world stage intending to bluff, you better be damn sure to bluff EVERYBODY, especially the people who know you. Acting out of character will get you attention. Boruto was careless and so attracted unwanted attention.

>Shaky
>Tricks 4 kages
Naruto is just a faggot. Boruto’s hiding ability was just fucking fine.

The fart was literally a fluke that worked in Naruto's favour it wasn't planned you retard.

>Tricks 4 kages
Again, so what? It's like *almost* jumping over the bottomless pit.

He literally used Kurama in his fight vs Neji.

It should end on ep 200 and begin shippuden afterwards.
They said the manga isn’t going to be over 30 volumes either since they want to keep both series combined under or at 100 volumes total.

You shouldn't look to Naruto for life lessons. The manga promotes the idea that the key to world peace is to become an almighty dictator.

Nah Naruto just outsmarted him

Dictatorship with a benevolent dictator is the best political system.

Benevolence is a point of view. How would Naruto balance between outsourcing costing people's jobs and the need for cheaper products?

Well then you're dumb because pulling a few tricks on Kiba isn't what made him win the fight.

Yea, Kiba had the match in the bag until Naruto shat his pants

>tfw 32 now and will be in my mid 40's when Boruto Shippuden ends only to get another adaptation of Bort's kids and repeating this hell all over again like Sisyphus until I die an old man filled with regrets...

Attached: 1565595916344.png (670x503, 339K)

You could free yourself by finding a girl and having your own kids and being too busy to pay attention to shit-tier chinese cartoons that started when you were 12

>How would Naruto balance between outsourcing costing people's jobs and the need for cheaper products?
He makes thousands of clones and works for free helping businesses build shit in Boruto.

you asking what's his tax policy?

He also helps every one do shit, he’s massively subsidizing Konaha’s growth with all the free labor he’s doing.

youtu.be/iNQmDV-Dwng

Until it's time to hand over power to someone else and it all goes to shit. Sustainable mediocrity > 50 year golden age followed by complete collapse.

This guy is fucking cringe

He's B A S E D

Technology can break. Your individual skill knowledge of jutsu and tactics won't. If you can't beat a couple of genin in a tournament using your own individual skills, knowledge and tactics, then you probably don't deserve to be a chunin. Relying on something that could fail at any moment during a critical mission will not only lead to your death, but the death of your teammates.

>wasting half an hour to see some fag's trash opinion

Attached: 1562451829839.jpg (479x479, 64K)

Cringe and bluepilled

>states up front ninja tools are disallowed
>wtf why am i disqualified for using this tool i knew in advance wasn't allowed?
He makes the rules.

>Best girl Hinata and Haku not S tier
what the fuck is creampie Hinata?

Road to Ninja hinata is god tier, he's 100% right

Road to the Ninja Hinata is literally just Sakura with big tits.

She's exaggerated sakura, her personality is a bit different and for the better.
>non-shy shitty personality
>best body
>byakugan princess
She's the best only to her sister in boruto

Her personality is *literally* the exact same as Anime Sakura.

Watch the movie again

I find it really wierd that a lot of people misunderstand canon HInata when in reality she is probably one of the most relatable characters.

I want Hanabi x Boruto femdom.

Watch the anime again.

Because anime/manga bring me more happiness than any of those shitty things ever could.

Attached: 1568684330256.gif (500x370, 487K)

Cringe.

What are you mad about? Do we really need 10+ billion people on this planet? Fuck that, your kids can deal with being minorities in their own country, I'm gonna be long gone before that demographic shift.

How is that cheating though? All the sound ninja had ridiculous tech that gave them their powers.

Sage mode? That's filled crap

If it's not cheating, why hide it?
He could've asked his dad to abolish the rule if he thinks that it's really stupid.

and he got away with it

Why reveal it?

>Tricks 4 kages
Very incompetent kages

it was cheating and against the rules

Isn't deceiving your enemies supposed to be a ninja skill?

It's like denying modern technology because it could break. Ninja tools are the equivalent of guns in real life, it simply outperforms every traditional warfare ever before.

she is actually more like tsunade

hinata also noticed it, thats why she was not happy like hima when the little faggot wins

>Relying on something that could fail at any moment during a critical mission will not only lead to your death, but the death of your teammates.

Shit I’m out of chakra and my main element is weak against that of my opponent. If there is only another way to safe me and my friends.

Attached: 1545529062015.png (1280x720, 1.56M)

>Naruto got his signature jutsu by forbidden means.

bump

Yeah but those didn't preach about "working hard".
The only ones that could do it were Gai and Lee.

Hell, Naruto only could work harder than literally anyone else because of his passive chakra boost and massive chakra pool.

The other kages didnt kn ow what Boruto could and could not do, only Naruto and Hinata did.

Someone benevolent wouldn't be a dictator in the first place.

Why do people complain that Naruto used Kurama in the exams? Kiba got to bring his dog so why couldn't Naruto?

I see you missed the part where Naruto was literally dying because Kurama was too powerful for him to handle.

And Naruto wouldn't have stood a chance against Neji otherwise.

Naruto worked hard to master Kage Bunshin to dab on Iruka, and the knowledge of the Kage Bunshin seals weren't just implanted into his brain when he opened the scroll.
Saying Naruto stealing the scroll and Boruto using a smartphone app to summon jutsu way beyond his ability are the same is retarded.

>>Using a demon that is so strong it can defeat all of the other tailed beasts at the same time, at half power
because naruto was totally at that level during his exams

Attached: 16.jpg (1456x1062, 247K)

can you access to threads from around when this happened? was the archive working back then?

And that's the point of people's argument. Naruto's "hard work" did not pay off because of his training but only because of Kurama that helped him defeat Neji. It wasn't solely his own power that brought Neji down.

What is the point, really? Using Kurama wasn't against the rules and he risked a lot every time he tapped into his power, moreover Kurama messed with Naruto's control over chakra so he was at disadvantage for the whole time. If Neji didn't abstain from using Byakugan then why wouldn't Naruto use Kurama's chakra?

yeah it was

Gotta love Pierrot fucking this scene up for Shitnata bullshit

wdym?
how do you access them? desuarchive doesn't have ones before 2015.

Are there any doujins of this trope? It’s too damn hot for it to never be used

There are like 4 or 5 Boruhina doujin and all of them are ntr stuff. I've read a fanfiction of Boruhina where that happen tho,really well written and described.

SUICIDE PILL

They ruined that moment completely and put more effort in the Shitnata beatdown than the biggest fight in the manga. The first half of the fight looked like shit too

He just failed the exam, he wasn’t told he’s not qualifed to be a ninja by his freaking father.

got any proof?

Attached: 1499556221442.gif (400x301, 354K)

I meant time travel momcest in general since young Hinata is pretty boring

Watch the episodes

What's wrong with that in the first place? I thought, ninja were SUPPOSED to use trickery?

That is somehow proof? Don't you think it was intentional for it to look that way? The animator also animated Naruto vs Sasuke part one which is one of the best fights.

>Getting caught cheating as a ninja

Trickery of your own powers and skill,it's bad because Ninja are supposed to train their skill,if everyone got their jutsu handed to them what is the point of putting an effort? the resulting generations would be bumfucks with no skill. It was wise for Naruto to reject Katasuke.
>inb4 Naruto got them handed
He still had to work for them,maybe not physically(after pain arc) but he went through a lot emotionally in later arcs.

Are you into mindbreak/corruption fetish? Hinata is unironically the best character that fits in to it and it gets pretty damn hot..

Nardo vs Pain was the most important fight of the manga and they fucked it up with looney tune meme shit. I have no clue why you’re defending those retards

If Sasori is in the Chuunin exams and he pulls out the Third Kazekage puppet using iron sand do you think nardo would disqualify him also?

What was the point of the scroll, then? Because clearly Naruto took something from it.

Mindbreak is great but young Hinata is too boring design and personality wise for me to care. Now RTN and Ship Hinata is much better but original material is still superior

Naruto is a boomer. He doesn’t really understand that he had it good and is blaming the younger generation unfairly.

This post is the proof that narutards have no taste in animation.