Shingeki no Kyojin

Imagine

Attached: 1569013842796.jpg (1065x816, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/193515664/#q193515664
youtu.be/LKP-vZvjbh8
youtu.be/-EmPddsLEH0
youtube.com/watch?v=PbWFpzi8C94
youtube.com/watch?v=rbfHY8mkhT8
youtube.com/watch?v=0cx3Bf2CCUY
youtube.com/watch?v=YfetPZRXQNg
strawpoll.me/18682149/r
strawpoll.me/18686635
youtube.com/watch?v=h_YM96zS3-8
v93.mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0121-008.png
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mare#Italian
desuarchive.org/a/thread/193545978/#q193557036
youtube.com/watch?v=ql9-82oV2JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>EM
>AH
Based and good taste

Did people really expect Zeke to have a 99D keikaku

SOON

Attached: 1565394032237.jpg (1080x2220, 1.66M)

Shipping this, EH that. Hey I got a new one for ya Eldians. How about you STOP HAVING SEX

Attached: 1569276853770.jpg (1251x1256, 1.19M)

Its really sad how low EH shippers will go just to make sure their ship comes true. No one in his right sense now will want Eren to end up with someone they really care about until everything is clarified. Especially considering how cruelly, he manipulated Grisha. And besides, this isn't a fairy tale story.

Sorry Zeke...

Attached: D99872E7-9BA6-48BC-9DE4-9726C331E4EF.jpg (289x366, 71K)

I'LL TAKE MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS IF I MUST

Attached: 1565244131828.png (1350x2230, 1.82M)

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1530718614955.jpg (244x345, 61K)

Attached: What Zeke needed.png (724x349, 338K)

Have kids

Attached: 6szgblag8do31.jpg (2560x2560, 2.27M)

I don't get the appeal

Attached: 1568610009220.png (430x610, 335K)

Attached: 1569099868874.png (819x1080, 855K)

Attached: BDF69CD4-CB9B-45F8-98CF-F8671130801E.jpg (875x1185, 376K)

A lesbian like Historia wouldn’t say this

BECAUSE I WAS FORCED INTO THIS WORLD

Attached: 119.jpg (561x552, 228K)

Attached: Zeke.jpg (255x278, 37K)

Gabi says be happy

Attached: 1550367346568.jpg (836x459, 217K)

...imagine!

BASED Zeke thread

eh?
EHH???

>It's a Shitke, Shitren and Shitstoria thread

based zekechads trying to save these threads

That artist ships EM, btw

>Isayama foreshadowed everything

But everything Eren's doing is so she doesn't have to.

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-185240.png (760x259, 86K)

I'VE FOUND A REASON FOR ME
TO CHANGE WHO I USED TO BE
A REASON TO START OVER NEW
AND THE REASON IS YOU

Attached: 1569244707652.jpg (1080x1080, 281K)

>waah mom they're discussing characters I don't like
>why won't anyone talk to me

Fuck eldians and FUCK procreation

lol why is mankasa so stupid and ugly?

She'll be born soon

Reminder: If you've ever said someone is a "chad" or called a characterfag a "chad," you're a massive faggot.

Most Eldians are dumb but she missed out on the cute part.

Attached: 31.jpg (1066x1600, 542K)

That's not very chad-like of you to say

What will Zeke do when Eren stops Ymir? I don't think he can win in a fistfight.

Why is 108 considered an EM moment, did I miss something when reading the chapter?

I'm a chad faggot

I would drag a million people through hell just to see this smile again

Attached: 1569021426508.jpg (797x875, 156K)

Yes

Attached: EMsHoly Grail.jpg (1066x1600, 835K)

Found the massive faggots. Go outside, have a conversation. Be better.

She's literally Erens ideal match

Attached: 1461852489405.jpg (2376x1844, 770K)

Based edit

That's a scrapped version of Krista.

Why does she look so pissed during this?

TRIGGERED

Ironically everything they're doing to protect themselves will probably leave such a lasting impact that they'll never be happy again.

Annie's never getting out of the fucking crystal is she

Why is shipping so central to these threads?

I’m more concerned with whether or not the quasi time travel shenanigans will ruin the story. Isayama, to his credit, did manage to create a great story so far despite concerns about it being flesh eva when titan shifters were first revealed.

However, shows usually jump the shark when they introduce some of time travel, unless you make the whole show about it like Stein’s gate, and even then it’s still a mindfuck.

Ragetard, like early Eren

shut up and post your otp

Idk but if I had to say I’d go with Historia. At least she has a personality.

>This fucking thread

Attached: snk general.png (359x173, 79K)

these threads are always trash midway between chapters.

This thread is fucking garbage
You can't do anything but shitpost huh

Is better than some of the others in the past week by many leagues.

What is this particular autism you have? Why do you always come into threads, irrespective of their quality, and start harping on about "This thread." "State of this thread." "What the fuck even is this thread."

I mean, can you not fucking read? Are you sick in the head? It's obvious what's going on these threads if you can actually read.

>Not the first post from this IP
>snk general.png
Why would you post in the thread, before saying ">this fucking thread" ???

Could it be, you're literally a retard?

Some aren't awful, and not all go to hell this fucking quickly.

>not all go to hell this fucking quickly.
>user is literally blind to falseflaggers
>user must not visit threads very often
Check this one from last night. Falseflagging retards started after four posts in.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/193515664/#q193515664

Mods needs to rumble this thread

Speak of falseflagging retards, and they shall appear. >Not the first IP from this thread
You are literally sick in the brain. Get a hobby.

How does that disprove my statement? Most threads are shit from the get go, but some aren't.

Funny. I don't believe I said anything about trying to "disprove" you. Up your reading standard.

What's the point of your post if you're not trying to say I'm wrong?

Ragetard Hisu died after Uprising. All she does now is cry.

But Historia is the real mastermind.

Attached: 1569038818984.jpg (941x795, 375K)

You're aware that posts don't need a point behind them right? You can, literally, post whatever comes into your head simply because you want to.

>I'm not trying to say anything despite digging a thread out of the archives
Fuck off retard

Do you think Eren's smile is supposed to look odd/awkward there?

No

Attached: Blessed beautiful angel.png (547x759, 482K)

Is Eren the single greatest mastermind in manga history? What other character has done something even close to as insane as plotting a massive genocide before they were even born?

It's probably an embarrassed smile

>I'm not trying to say anything despite digging a thread out of the archives
Exactly! Hey you're not as stupid as I thought.

If dubs, Connie kills Zeke

Attached: 1547709064484.png (833x883, 1.38M)

I sincerely have no idea what that expression is meant to convey.

If dubs. Historia is faking the pregnancy

All the female character of AoT are terrible compared to the male chars.
>Eren
>Reiner
>Zeke
>Levi
now compare these boys to:
>Hange
>Historia
>Mikasa
>Annie
>Sasha
>Gabi
>uuuuuh Ymir?

Attached: 1562183079867.png (385x362, 151K)

Why does he only smile for the blonde midget?

Attached: 1565931776313.jpg (540x720, 82K)

Mikasa is cute and a goodboy

Attached: 1569270523913.jpg (600x399, 29K)

Post cute, useless slaves

Attached: 1562207693744.png (1311x1440, 1.95M)

Do you think Historia ever wore a disguise so that she could go somewhere and not be recognized as the queen?

Attached: 1556824425839.jpg (823x1200, 501K)

Biggest shard
>m..muh soup
Cope

Historia and Hange are good. The rest of worthless

Attached: konosuba-Image-3.jpg (1354x768, 226K)

WHY DO WE WIN IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD BROS
AAAAAAHHHHHH NOBODY CAN STOP US

Attached: 1568940907639.png (3000x1686, 935K)

>implying Sasha is bad

Attached: PRECISION.png (560x471, 367K)

BASED

Attached: 1569475564890.jpg (1200x1200, 114K)

What relevant things did Mikasa do since the beginning of Uprising? Is it leaving her scarf? I literally can’t remember anything else she did

Hey guys, I've only watched till season 2, but...

I noticed Eren got the nickname Chadren Yeagar. Do fans like him now? Because last I remembered, people were shitting on him cos he was a whiny bitch.

>No Erwin on males

What has Historia ever done for Eren?

Attached: 1569475768972.jpg (1300x1133, 89K)

Attached: the nose knows.png (612x272, 275K)

I meant to add him right above Zeke but I fucked it up.
My whole post still stands true.

>literal_eep.wav

Attached: eren.jpg (459x328, 32K)

bear his child, among other things

Attached: blessed.jpg (334x301, 29K)

I like Historia, Hange, Pieck and Yelena a lot, but yeah, they are inferior to the guys you wrote. Historia may become better depending on her PoV though

>Threads should be created with substantial OP text containing a meaningful topic of discussion. Please refrain from posting catch-phrase or template threads

She let him put his wang in her clunge

Are dem bobbies

Mikasa makes her smile

Attached: 1546296227697.jpg (600x700, 170K)

Shh, what has Historia ever done before and after uprising?

What if Eren concluded with Armin all along? He be the devil so that Armin can be a hero and help the world to realize Eldian aren't bad at all? This is a possibility if Hackyama decided to let Armin become the saviour.

Not much, I guess, however Mikasa is supposed to be the main girl and she feels like she barely impacted anything on the manga. Also
>Ad hominem

So are we all in agreement that if you like Mikasa you're a stupid piece of shit that deserves to die?

Attached: 1568947614392.jpg (250x257, 38K)

>Its really sad how low EH shippers will go just to make sure their ship comes true. No one in his right sense now will want Eren to end up with someone they really care about until everything is clarified. Especially considering how cruelly, he manipulated Grisha. And besides, this isn't a fairy tale story.
Hail Hotler, bitch

Isnt the point that they can have sex. I mean im not saying its the same without potency but still.

What has AMJSC done? They are supposed to be main cast

Jean took down the Panzer Unit and fired at a child.

Truth and based. EHfags are the worst piece of shit

Gosh, this has made more appearance than Hisu post-timeskip. No kidding, no BS

Attached: eren.jpg (497x587, 77K)

Extra 3

Attached: eren.jpg (499x481, 41K)

HEY! I'll have you know that Mikasa is a very useful slave, thank you very much!

>Jean took down
Jean has literally only ever taken down one titan and that was in the gas room. Fucking up an emplacement with a rocket is just letting the rocket do all the work. He didn't "take down" the panzer unit.

I like Mikasa. Don't really like EM much, though.

He's going to go full edge and choke her with that scarf, fully cementing him as a villain.

Am I the only one that noticed Zeke asking Eren if he was okay, as Eren was watching the scarf exchange?

Post your favorite anime op and Ed
OP
youtu.be/LKP-vZvjbh8
ED
youtu.be/-EmPddsLEH0

Whats the hidden meaning behind that High School AU? Cleary Historia had a crush on Eren there.

>Fucking up an emplacement with a rocket is just letting the rocket do all the work
>Slicing a titans neck with a sword is just letting the sword do all the work

Armin played a pivotal role in the defeat of CT and may become the guy that defeats Eren, JSC I can forgive for not exactly being THE main characters, Mikasa as I said has done jack squat that effected the plot, it doesn’t help that she has the personality of a wet napkin. I am just really dissapointed by her character. Normies hyped her up as this super badass female and she just feels like this beta orbiter of Eren throughout the damn thing

Not like those spics had any dignity to begin with

>>Eren
He's the main character, retard.
>>Reiner
>>Zeke
Meant to parallel Eren and act as his primary opposition (well done, Jobner) post-timeskip. The two characters that got the most focus and characterization post-timeskip. Zeke is also the protagonist's brother.
>>Levi
Most popular character, got a lot of screentime, was pretty much Uprising's focus.
>Hange
>Historia
>Annie
>Ymir
What exactly is wrong with these characters given the amount of screentime that they've had and their purpose in the story?
>Sasha
You should be comparing her to Conny.
>Gabi
More parallel autism. What do find wrong with her as a new character? Also, you should be comparing her with Falco.
>Mikasa
Okay. MA have not been handled well, in my opinion.

Still laughing at comparing the quality of Zeke and Reiner as characters to anyone besides themselves and Eren after the last two and half years.
>My whole post still stands true.

Attached: 1568263557098.png (332x376, 144K)

What just happened?

Attached: eren.jpg (459x578, 60K)

Nobody said it was going to be fairy tale, user.

>No one in his right sense now will want Eren to end up with someone they really care about until everything is clarified
Yes, and that's what Eren is doing right now. Setting things in motion, letting them play out, and settling/clarifying things. What is your point here?

Lmao. Who defeated Reiner?
Fuck off
Most of chapter 107 was dedicated to who?
Moron
Faggot

Eren used paths to travel back in time and fuck 15 year old Mikasa apparently.

Foreshadowing for main story, probably

Gabi is a Mary Sue version of kid/teen Eren making her development predictable. It doesn’t help that she gets away with any mistake she makes.

>cruelly

Attached: 1548528863708.png (243x200, 52K)

I recall Isayama saying in an interview he really liked how AU Historia looks so he wanted to keep drawing her.

Preview for next chapter.

Attached: 1553421697814.jpg (1554x1166, 160K)

Set up for Eren experiencing a false reality once he touches Yggdrasil.

Attached: 0013-023.jpg (1066x1600, 501K)

Mikasa did, thanks to Jean, Connie and Hange, forgot about that. I also forgot about her being used as a plot device for Hizuru, sorry about that. You don’t need to get so offended I don’t like your bland self insert

>WOOOSH
>Moving your body into the threat range and fighting something that knows your there and is entirely intent on killing you.
See the difference? Based jeanfags, showing their retardation.

Almost as many as Eren kissing Historia's hand last chapter

EHfags just want to see what they want to see. Don't mind them

Neat if true.

Attached: 1547042681233.png (1000x500, 428K)

Talking about plot device. That's exactly what Hisu is right now. Mikasa might be a moving plot device but Hisu is a fixed(worse) plot device

Imagine being a EMfag

Imagine Reiner pounding the shit out of Annie's pussy

Attached: 1566564945494.jpg (1400x840, 1M)

What's the top left one? That doesn't look like Isayama's art style.

Shall we count?
Besides, kissing the queen's hand isn't an intimate stuff like wrapping a scarf
Imagine being an EHwhale

Attached: A2F9B3AD-BA6F-430E-B036-A59724B4FFD6.jpg (760x760, 244K)

I won’t deny that, although Isayama may reveal things with her PoV so I am abstaining for now, also will you please stop bringing Historia to the discussion for no reason

I think it's lost girls Ova

It only explains why Isayama kept up the Eren/Historia gag for 3 fake previews. It doesn't explain why AU Historia has a crush on Eren, though.

Could be that he wanted to draw a flusted AU Hisu.
Could be that it's foreshadowing the manga.
Could be that it's just an AU and he's doing whatever makes for the best gag.

>moving plot device
Literally moving trio trope her purpose with Armong is probably the most useless I've ever seen

I am not an EHfag, I don’t need to be one to criticize the blandest character in the manga.

A single hand of Historia's appeared five or so times last chapter. I can't believe one part of her body is worth so much compared to Mikasa.
Probably Lost Girls.

Oh okay. I haven't read them and only watched the Annie ones so far.

Bland? That's your opinion user. She isn't bland to me

>Besides, kissing the queen's hand isn't an intimate stuff like wrapping a scarf
Yeah I'm sure wrapping the scarf between 2 children is better

You aren't missing anything.

Can you tell me why you think Mikasa is not bland?

All in favor of banning anyone who likes Mikasa say aye

I can't believe a scarf worth more than Historia
It's more intimate. Eren cute blushing.KINO

aye

>Jean literally pops up onto the roof and fires a rocket towards the gun nest where the gunner is dead and there's nothing to stop him
BASED. JEAN TOTALLY TOOK DOWN THE PANZER UNIT. HE'S SO STRONG. FOUGHT THEM AND TOOK THEM DOWN. SURE, SASHA HAD TO CLEAR HIM A SAFE ZONE, BUT HE DID IT!
I'm afraid that if I keep going, my dripping sarcasm will be taken as sincerity.

Attached: 1540026725156.jpg (1067x1600, 605K)

When's Annie coming back?

Attached: 1541138613944.jpg (2268x1886, 555K)

Aye

It was funny once, now that you're forcing it you and everyone that replies, is unfunny forced cancer.

It's because she actually developed unlike what some people are saying. I don't have energy to start writing a full mikasa analysis. You can find some youtube videos covering that but that's if you're really interested in knowing how she is not bland

Why do they all like SchoolshootEren?

>OP
>ED
youtube.com/watch?v=rbfHY8mkhT8

Doesn't make sense. We northern europeans are tallest people in the world. Mikasa should be the midget here, not Historia.

AYE!

Attached: 1568665531309.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

>Besides, kissing the queen's hand isn't an intimate stuff like wrapping a scarf
Give me some of the drugs you take, I'm curious how you come to the conclusion wrapping a muff is more intimate than kissing a girl's hand

So where's Adam in all of this?

I'm watching it right now.
>It's already about Eren

Attached: 1548281780541.png (817x411, 255K)

>rent free

You can give a link to a video that shares your opinions about Mikasa, or at least give a summary version of why you think Mikasa is not bland, because I don't see why I should look for a video to just start believing that Mikasa is a complex character

AYE

Attached: 1560937482791.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

This is the only part of the legend we've seen.
Also it's not likely Abrahamic mythology. It's a devil, not a serpent.
Also the tree from paths is Yggdrasil, not the tree of knowledge.

Fuck you, even Levi, Mikasa and Armin kissed the hand. Don't even try to twist that scene. Asshole. In that scene, she was fulfilling her role as a queen and not Historia and the 104 were fulfilling their role as soldiers but Mikasa and Eren are just Mikasa and Eren

>I don't see why I should look for a video to just start believing that Mikasa is a complex character
That shows the type of person you're. Before I start hating on a character, I check their fandom and see their perspective. It's up to me to change my mind or not. If you really want to know more about Mikasa, then seek it out. She has lots of supporters

Mentally ill are mentally ill

KINO!!

Attached: eren.jpg (500x319, 43K)

Can you lend me your shipper's glasses?

>unironically screencaping a tumblr post

The content matters

Funny how you're being ironic and making fun of whoever wrote that but it really is kino

Yeah thats why Grisha was right there next to them because it was intimate.
I'm pretty sure sooner or later you will say the scarf moment was sexual moment as well

So you think I'm bad for not taking my time to watch videos and analysis of people about why Mikasa is a good character?, no offense but if I need to spend time watching videos and analysis of people whose opinion is subjective to start believe that Mikasa is a good character then Mikasa really is not a good character

Threadly reminder that Zeke's shard is actually the largest of them all, proving that he is both the most important person in the story and the person Eren will have the most intimate relationship with. This is further supported by the fact that his shard's double-page spread shows him literally receiving head from Eren.

Attached: proofs.jpg (2132x1600, 1.37M)

There are no parallels. I'm not comparing individuals. I'm just posting THE most popular/talked about characters and comparing them AS A WHOLE.
The most popular male characters are all OBJECTIVELY better than the female ones. None of this means that the ladies are bad characters, it just means that when compared to the male character, they ARE.

Attached: basedgabi.png (960x949, 352K)

BASED

These threads suck

Attached: 1569178137835.jpg (1125x1359, 450K)

You're right.

I really wonder whats next for zeke.
He will die of titan-aids soon enough, so I can see Isayama making him survive and kill him after the entire thing is over giving him closure with eren.

Because people bait and argue until they get tired and stop responding, leaving the thread with a half dozen broken off ends of conversation that no one wants to pick up?

Based

Attached: 1569120274931.png (1059x1047, 528K)

When will his suffering END?

Attached: 1569014658044.jpg (359x481, 109K)

I'm not being ironic
Sorry user, all characters have different paths of development. Some more subtle than the rest. You don't necessary have to watch a youtube video to like Mikasa. I didn't watch any youtube video. You can enter her fandom to see what they are talking about

Based

Attached: 1561657210103.jpg (978x1073, 525K)

If someone animated this it would be the most powerful image known to man

You clearly don't know the meaning of intimacy
Even though Mikasa and Eren were in an open field in chapter 50 with people there, that doesn't make the scene less intimate. Dumb grade2 kids

Attached: C44F3DF6-3E34-42A7-8B52-A009C7961AF7.png (807x717, 464K)

I'm pretty sure you EMfags didn't even understand the I will wrap the scarf again and again pretending Eren made some love declaration instead of the obvious response to her thanking him for the scarf and last moment alive which he rebuffed as they won't die not now. Not even the manga mentioned this moment again after that because it was frankly obvious to understand what he meant at the time.

Intimacy is something that connects on a more emotional level whether people are there or not. Holding your GF hand in a public doesn't make it less intimate Moron. See this

JUST

Attached: 1569288033642_1.jpg (234x344, 46K)

never

Attached: 1565053829185.jpg (232x315, 31K)

Lolz, do you know how nips propose?

If you have not seen any YouTube videos that are an analysis of the character of Mikasa then do not tell me that I should see one to begin to understand why she is such a good character, without offending but the only thing you do is tell me that the only reason which is why I don't think Mikasa is a good character is because I do not spend watching what her fags say about her, not to mention that almost all the Mikasafags that I have seen on the internet simply say that she is a good character because she is strong, If you really believe that she is a good character just give me an argument that supports your belief or give me a link of some kind of analysis about her

Might as well add the cave chapter, 70, 106-107 I guess if so

youtube.com/watch?v=0cx3Bf2CCUY
Check this one out.

Soon

Going from saying that the scarf scene isn't intimate to telling me to add the cave scene. I'm not adding. The cave scene is not intimate

Yeah I do and it's pretty obvious this wasn't the case but keep pretending otherwise, I'm sure the point will be raised again in a doujin or something since it wasn't hard to grasp the intention in the actual manga.

You didn't watch the video first, right? Because the guy who makes the video is comparing Mikasa with Sasuke which only makes her look worse

I just watched it and it's pretty good

>EMdumblrinas

Attached: 1567658753075.jpg (500x375, 67K)

mfw eren sets the founder free but she just keeps moving forward

Attached: 1525296535628.jpg (903x863, 61K)

How did you watch the video when it lasts 14 minutes and your post where you admit that you have never seen a video was 11 minutes ago?

I had my earpiece on

until all her enemies (Eldians) are destroyed

Absolutely never.

Attached: 1559764779872.jpg (700x888, 262K)

You added the chapter 50 moment and pretend the cave moment wasn't intimate even though Eren explained his breakdown and she tried to comfort him, nice one buddy.

How would Reiner react if Eren removed the curse of Ymir and gave him a long life?

Attached: 1568829483196.png (551x561, 569K)

So you didn't have time to just give me your arguments about why Mikasa is a good character, but you had it to watch a video that almost lasted 15 minutes? No offense but I really think you just don't know how to defend Mikasa's character, without counting that in the video the guy mostly defends why Mikasa is the way she is and doesn't cover almost anything about her character development

How is the cave scene intimate. The punch didn't even help matters

Isayama literally said that the words and actions of Historia in the cave were what inspired Eren

Honestly, I don't have energy. I have been arguing all day on reddit and Yea Forums

>this kills the EM

Attached: 0F1BEEAD-1246-4CB1-A121-F71AEE90E716.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Doing the normal thing and being nice to a child you don't know is called intimate? At that moment it happened it was anything but intimate, did it turn out important/precious for either of them? Sure, but the moment itself at the time wasn't. Intimate moments are chapter 50, EH house discussion, YH Ugard moment, etc

Hisu's hot pussy wrapped around my titanic dick

>Thank you for wrapping the scarf
>I felt happy when you called me normal
Same fucking shit unironically

If anyone can pull it off, it's Isayama.

Sex with Annie tho

Anyone got the good things small packages picture? You know the one

I realize something. The girl that freida show to historia, her name is actually krista. The devil in that book look a lot like Eren titan form (not to mention the cloak). Could that book be a future prediction ? Consider that the book is from the Reiss family and it’s not a propaganda from Marley, the book drawing could be more accurate.

Shut up, Armong.

From EVA survival horror to sociopolitical drama to best love story ever told

Why would Eren be there if it wasn’t to use the farmer as a decoy?

Attached: 40A9B2CC-FD68-4739-B496-F0635C17C2A2.jpg (1067x1600, 407K)

why don't they know what a dock is, don't they have riverboats? am i misremembering?

Attached: good things cum in small packages.png (333x311, 127K)

thank you

Am I the only one who doesn't mind the shipperfags as long as they don't start fling posting and shitposting to bait/start a shipping war?

Is Nile in on it? He’s making a weird expression there

As said.
Isayama has completely blown me beyond my expectations.
When I first watched this show back in 2013 I thought it was okay but nothing more than that, I picked it up recently and holy fuck my timing couldn't be better, I'm enjoying it more than any other anime/manga at the moment.
If Isayama is planning some more paths fuckery I trust 100% that he will pull it off.

I am fine with everything except Mikacucks

>fired right into the place where the armor is thickest and sloped instead of the exposed mg nest support structure or unarmored titan underbelly

t. Armongoloid

So far the time travel bullshit has only added to the story. Time travel can COMPLETELY fuck up a story, but so far Isayama has handled it well.

Why won't Ereh notice me...

>Stop implying that the queen is a whore!
Good guy Nile.

They're fine until all they're doing is ragging on eachother.

To be frank, so far we've only dabbled in the good kind of time travel, the closed fate one.

Because he always looks forward.
If you live in his shadow like a slave, than he won't notice you. In fact, he'll resent you.

Attached: FaceApp_1569120357309.jpg (377x462, 110K)

Who are you

This, the porn spamming fujos are unironically better than Mankasa self inserters

So we're in agreement that people who like Mikasa deserve to be killed right?

lmao, imagine being this stupid

Soon

Attached: D0DC6FA3-B3D9-48EA-9FEB-099534BE914E.jpg (1304x1766, 416K)

I'd kill them regardless of whether or not they deserved it

>mfw Nile was closer to the truth than Rogue ever was

Attached: AB54CF70-2EE7-4588-AF25-0ADAC6BB2F96.gif (245x180, 1.57M)

Please no more false flagging. I like Mikasa and Historia

They're familiar with the idea of a dock but maybe they'd never heard the word 'port' before.

Attached: 32.jpg (1066x1600, 515K)

very simple
EH is endgame

Attached: 42fce034900d0c09039aeb22cbeced27.jpg (1200x1027, 144K)

This. Its been used as a gateway for character development and for answering questions/filling in story gaps(like with Grisha). At the moment, the time travel is just another tool to tell the story and further develop Eren.

> they actually give a shit about Historia
Read ch 108 and see how disgusted Eren was when they gave a shit about the rest of the world more than Historia.

So tiresome

>Why is shipping so central to these threads?
Because it's a monthly manga and all discussion is exhausted past spoiler week and the only people who stay the in threads for the other 3 weeks of the month is shitposters and shippers.

I think he once said that the events of HS AU foreshadow the events of the main story, so I think it’s the second.

they are just meant to be

Attached: 1535938690841.jpg (700x700, 130K)

What are Eren's current stats?

Attached: 5b0fc8c.png (1142x362, 162K)

So... How exactly Historia getting pregnant figures in Sieg's plan when he already planned on using the wine for insurance? Does he even know Historia is pregnant?
In fact, Historia was already pregnant before Eren could even contact Sieg directly to plan the best way to execute their world-wrecking high five. How does the pregnacy even fit in all of this shit?

Isayama spent so much time on EH in the AU because he wants the readers to get used to the idea of EH before it becomes canon.

His special changed from 10/10 temper to 11/10 husband

Just dropping in to say that we must secure the existence of the Eldian race and a future for Eldian children.

It doesn't in fact Zeke will never do that it goes against his entire character

Why was he so mad?

Attached: 57D5392E-26A5-4B36-A342-BCED23905D16.png (883x2061, 2.65M)

Cheating fuck has premonition, his IQ is still sea cucumber-tier, the only difference is that he's way more experienced now and got the Just Lost Virginity stat buff

The pregnancy being an insurance for Zeke/Historia/whoever is a red herring, the real purpose of it remains unknown in story, but we all already know the answer, heh.

Combat
9 --> 10

Initiative
10 --> 11

Wits
3 --> 12

Teamwork
3 ---> 1

Temper
unchanged

This generation will have to sacrifice their happiness for the joy of their kids in the future.

Hange knew that mentioning Historia would make Eren sperg out

I wish he could have spent more fake previews on EH since it’s by far the most enjoyable one, but if he overdoes it even normalfags will start to suspect something.

>Nile being in on it
would explain why he never went to check on her, but it's also unlikely

Truth will always strengthen people who follow it.

Combat: 10/10
Initiative: 10/10
Wits: 8/10
Teamwork: 2/10
Temper: 7/10

>NOOOOOO I WANT TO KEEP EATING BAIT
kek the absolute state

Delusions. They seem to keep happening around you...people...

By the way you LH shippers finally got a doujin. Congrats.

Attached: lh.jpg (1280x1701, 304K)

I can't stand Mikasafags

Attached: it still hurts bros.png (385x634, 174K)

What is that Levi expression meant to represent

What do they usually post, then?

Attached: 8.jpg (87x133, 10K)

Kill himself

G̵̠̫̫̍͜u̶̪̰̺̐͜͝y̷̗̌̓̾͘s̴̨̖̹̓ ̵̳̥͛͋̎Ī̴̙̱̈́̉͋'̶̀͜m̷̭̞̞̓͐́͜ ̴̣̟͕͙̑s̶̹̫͓̦͋̀̆̚t̷̑͌̕͜i̷͙͙͗l̴̢̮l̴̠̋ ̵̞̭̻͇̍̄̾͝ḥ̶̛̋ė̷͖̠̈́̏ř̵̙͈̦́͑͠ḛ̵̛͚̃̉̑ ̸̧̠̎̃͆t̵̬̭͌̊̐̂ȍ̷̬͉̝͝ọ̵̝͗

Attached: cc.png (191x169, 42K)

Hange was fishing for information from the start with her casual talk, Eren was well aware of this hence why he had such a shitty attitude towards her from the beginning.
When Hange finally revealed the nature of the conversation Eren decided it would be the best moment to get violent and drive her away as talking would be too risky, she could've gotten too close to the truth.

OP

ED
youtube.com/watch?v=YfetPZRXQNg

Imagine that it was Erwin who talked to Eren. The panel would 1000% greater.

it's funny how many
>muh parallels
there are between them

Attached: cute ragetards.png (1260x1291, 1.83M)

You have to let him go, man, the accident wasn't your fault.

It's always been there. Isayama should write a mystery manga next, he's good at hiding the truth on plain sight

Sex with Eren

he feels guilty about pimping Historia out

I don't know man, we've seen how Eren acts when hes putting on that he's pissed, when he called armin and mikasa slaves and then looks distraught after but with Hange he just flew off the handle

For me it's Mikasa raping Eren

>finally
what's it like under the rock user?

So many characters dead right after that. Fuck Zeke.

Attached: 1567486190367.jpg (245x310, 21K)

>EREH! EREH! EREH! EREH! AHHHH!....

Attached: 1569197505533.jpg (680x708, 45K)

He was nearly about to kill her

Attached: FAE6CE20-697D-42CD-8905-CB10C3487549.jpg (1050x650, 606K)

I'm just disappointed that all of the potentials the plot could do if he had let Erwin lived and not cut him off because of one great but forgettable scene. And what left is a incompetent peacefag Armong.

He was emotionally compromised after Sasha's death which was why he was talking to himself in the mirror. By the time he spoke with Armin and Mikasa he'd spent an entire month cooling off and preparing for his next move.

Historia is the ugly sister.

What a dumb ragetard. How pathetic. This is how mentally retarded people act

I LOVE MY HUSBANDO, REINER!

>start the manga 10 years ago
>ending: everyone dies, lol
>watch a Netflix series later
>"DDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TIME TRAVEL, TIME LOOP; PARALLEL UNIVERSE, DREAM IN A DREAM, VR SIMULATION

Nah, Zeke is the ugly sister

>Eren is translated as saint or holy man
>oyankanpon called the devil the source of organic material aka god
>Eren seem to resemble the devil
How would /snk/ feel if isayama reveal Eren to be the source of organic material/god ?

We know, Hisu

Yes please!

Attached: 75193354_p12.jpg (700x495, 105K)

Calm down Historia

>she is back
God I miss your autism with Reiner . Fuck those shipperfag.

She's the queen. You can't tell her what to do!

Attached: 1565809740549.png (357x528, 146K)

I still think the power of the titans is going to be a loop, Eren will give the power to Ymir so that the loop is completed and there is no true origin point

eren is the demiurge screencap this post

Because deep down, Eren doesn't actually want to murder billions of innocent people. He KNOWS it's the ONLY way, so of course he's going to sperg out at people who haven't seen what he's seen.

i always masturbate to this image
imagine being Falco in that moment
imagine being in that small enclosed room with Eren and Reiner
imagine Eren who hasn't taken a bath for a long time
imagine Reiner who was sweating anxiously since he entered that room
imagine the smell from those musky men being trapped in that small room
imagine seeing those two stinky men starting to take off their clothes
imagine the scenery of seeing these delicious adonis pleasuring each other
imagine the additional smell of blood and shit and cum from the already musky and sweat smelling room
imagine taking a whiff of that immaculate air
*sniiiiiiiiiffffff*
imagine being 12 years old Falco being confused of your pee pee getting hard from the smell and the sight
imagine hearing the word "Falco, come join us"
imagine seeing the calm look of Eren's face as he said that while Reiner is in tears covering his mouth from crying in both pleasure and pain
imagine being both scared and curious of what would Eren and Reiner do to your 12 years old body
imagine

Attached: 1525276915196.jpg (700x988, 214K)

>not just a fujo but a pedo as well
Degenerate.

Payback for manlet choking his waifu

Attached: F9DCACF9-CB32-4CF4-813C-3B888CC62A65.jpg (822x950, 154K)

Oh...

Attached: 3285336.jpg (316x443, 88K)

>Muh degenerate
Fuck off moralfaggot

Dark is kino trough

OMFG ZEKE IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1559344089081.png (722x720, 298K)

*takes what rightfully belongs to her*

Attached: 1568941433470.jpg (428x604, 56K)

Bertolt is a clown. A clown!

Attached: bertolt.png (1200x295, 77K)

I find it interesting that after hange ask Eren if he care about historia, his answer: I captured the WHT and you can kill me or zeke. What can you do hange? Tell me if there is another way the. It’s like Eren is explaining his plan to save historia for hange to hear then proceed to ask hange in a condescending way (what can you do ? Can someone like you save historia ? Tell me if you have a plan). This is my personal interpretation

if i raped Hisu an put a baby in her womb, will Eren thank me for my service of reproduction?

Why won't she just rape him? Not like he can stop her

Attached: 1569207098756.jpg (909x935, 340K)

Attached: 1565373097830.jpg (700x560, 48K)

it feels like nobody understood the last chapter. grisha couldn't hear eren talking to him, he inherited eren's memories from eren's pov and it was eren's memory of eren talking to grisha that he remembered, not eren's own voice directly addressing him.

Holy shit you fucking brainlet
KYS

Brainlet

I'm gonna judge you all.
Which album's better, Mezmerize or Hypnotize?

FPrffrFFFFFF kAPDe BLAEREH HHHHHH

Attached: 1567648123912.png (565x496, 283K)

Based

Attached: 1564050988716.png (385x634, 251K)

*ahem*
BASED

Checked and based random based poster

Stop talking with Erens cock in your mouth

It was foreshadowed he would die from alcoholism

Attached: C9BA5B99-EFEB-43E0-94C7-F4FC92AB7244.jpg (709x869, 365K)

Stop shitposting you sub-human

I just feel fucking bad for Colt.

Attached: smilecolt.png (300x420, 289K)

What the fuck is wrong with this shit
strawpoll.me/18682149/r

anyone got the accomplishing lifelong dream vs seeing one blond midget smile pic

How to make good OC donut steel? I want to draw.

Its time

he just wanted to protect his lil bro

strawpoll.me/18686635
Oops forgot link

reminder that pikku is a predator who prey on blonde boys who inherits the beast titan

You are trying to include your own headcanons when it was about Ymir literally dying and Historia giving absolutely no clue or showing any attraction towards Ymir regardless I just think you are all trying too hard to prove something when the girl was clearly friendzoned. If Historia really was into her she would have been a flushing mess around her especially since we are talking about Isayama, whenever a character is into another he can’t stop himself from showing them jealous and flustered all around the person. Kind of reminds me the EreMin JeanKasa or JeanMarco shippers kek.

can you blame her

She preys on blind giants too

Attached: 1568237291482.jpg (249x263, 55K)

I can't stop thinking about Hisu pussy

We know, Eren.

I meant blonde..

Attached: 1545863513600.jpg (700x829, 114K)

I can't stop thinking about Ani pussy

We know, Armin.

I can't stop thinking about how much I hate Mikasafags

Okay, here's how the time travel works:

Paths dimension is atemporal, outside the block universe of the real world.

Isayama set up the AT's memory shenanigans well enough, and the Paths stuff even more explicitly. None of this is an ass-pull.

Eren short-circuited the whole thing by being a future holder of the AT (to Grisha) who ALSO entered the Path dimension. He gave the AT to himself through Grisha, hence the closed time loop stuff.

Eren always existed outside of time, and, in a way, he never did, too.

Eren went from generic shonen protag, to conflicted character, to a literal boltzmann brain formed out sheer drive and determination. The "source of all living matter" is this will-towards-freedom. The source of all life is this impulse to shatter limitations, boundaries. Imagine if instead of Berserk's Idea of Evil, we have an Idea of Freedom, an embodiment of man's collective thirst for life and self-determination (why? because we were born into this world)

It makes 100% thematic sense that Eren would be the originator of the Titans: what is obscene about Pure Titans is that they eat and kill but they don't digest, they don't make ANYTHING of the energy they take, they just spit it back out, while "true" Titans like Eren are always trying to make good on the sacrifices that got them to where they are. Eren is the cruelty and beauty of life all wrapped up in one principle: life eats itself so, one day, it hopefully won't have to.

Attached: heidegger.jpg (900x750, 79K)

We know, Yea Forums.

So when did Eren and Historia enter a romantic relationship?

My guess is either between Hizuru meeting and paths scene, or during paths scene itself.

Attached: rough timeline.png (673x240, 10K)

Holy based

Attached: 1567386719823.jpg (459x643, 183K)

>/r
That is all.

We know, Ymir

the first time a character mentions the world being cruel is over a shot of a mantis eating a butterfly

since the beginning Isayama has been deeply concerned about the problem of predation, death, and sacrifice, and what it is all this suffering is all for, if there is ANYTHING that can justify it.

Eren's whole deal is that he thinks something can, but he has to be absolutely ruthless to achieve it.

Rumbling confirmed, bros.

Definitely after Eren rejected Hizuru's plan

The night of railroad ceremony was the point Eren changed. So not before that.

This EH vs EM shitflinging makes no fucking sense. Where did it even come from?

Attached: 1569207226118.jpg (369x626, 108K)

That was after the Hizuru meeting, wasn't it?

a lone EMfag took it upon themselves to solo spam the thread with images a week ago

that apparently awoke the desire to go on the offensive from some EHfags

also there are literally women from tumblr who come to these threads for some reason
you can spot them VERY easily because they keep using words like fat, whale, and incel

>The punch didn't even help matters
Isayama seems to disagree on that.

>So the reason [Eren] emerged from the abyss was Historia, after all?
>Isayama-sensei: My own entire existence, from my birth till the day I'll die, has been determined by my father... I think it's amidst this despair that Eren witnessed Historia, who was in a situation close to his own, release herself from the binding spell/yoke known as Rod Reiss and made up his mind to face his duty. You could say he finally understood what he himself had to do.

just want them to be ok boys

Attached: EFKHeErVAAQSlU7.jpg:orig.jpg (2048x1534, 451K)

Sorry but no, it'll be absolute shit if the titan's origin was Eren.

No way Isayama is going to leave "the Devil of all the earth" an unresolved plot element, everything else is too tight for that to be left ambiguous

tumblerinas unironically ruin everything they touch

It's obviously Zeke, the other devil.

>the Attack Titan's secret ability is to see the future
>the Female Titan's secret ability is to change the future.
Armin will wake her up and save the world.

The end will be Eren wrapping the scarf around Mikasa and proposing

I know this is a joke but imagine Annie actually doing something at THIS point in the story. The thought alone is laughable

Cadet Armin is the worst fucking unit what the hell

Attached: 0110-019.jpg (252x292, 53K)

based

Keep dreaming, EM has 0 chance of happening, Either Eren is the father or Eren is so evil that he forced Historia to have a child for his plans which means Eren will not end up with anyone and even Mikasa with her ackertism will never accept him.

I feel like Eren

GOD I wish Eren would rape me. It's not fucking fair

goodnight

Attached: 76135598_p8.png (670x800, 501K)

Historia is a useless fuck pig
Mikasa is a useful warrior

God I want Eren to fuck me so bad

Attached: 1568941030254.png (500x541, 114K)

Historia is a useful fuck pig
Mikasa is a useless warrior

KEK

>Eren would be the originator of the Titans
So he would be behind his own suffering and the suffering of his people?

>literally every character that had a chance of winning the Erenbowl

Attached: 1568328995332.jpg (540x604, 79K)

>EHtards
>intelligence

Dirty blonde is best blonde

Did Annie deserve her "role" in the story?

sensing a pattern

You mean being a rock for 75% of the story? Yes.

Imagine Reiner breaking down in tears and sobbing into your chest while crying about how much he wants to die

EM is cute

This is not for your gay fantasies.

Great summary, I don't think the Boltzmann Brain is a correct analogy though, Eren still possesses limitations despite putting himself outside of time and space via the paths. And we still do not know how did the paths originally come to be created, but I imagine after Eren closed the loop, it became absolutely irrelevant as he now is the beginning and the end.

Attached: because I was born into this world.jpg (936x768, 118K)

Nah, I don't really feel like it. Maybe later.

Probably better that she died but for some reason Isayama's desperate to keep the location of all titans known.

We all are, as we choose to live instead of dying. The choice is always there.

Post Eren headbutting Mikasa

Attached: 1569120199573.jpg (600x600, 47K)

This post and yours are making me rethink to what extent Eren is responsible for the events of the story.

Boltzmann brain is an exaggeration, he isn't a literal god outside of the spatiotemporal order, but he definitely bootstrapped his Titan powers into existence

In any case, the origin of the Paths are like that other time paradox you see mentioned sometimes: me, a successful businessman who revolutionizes the world with my time travel technology, travels back in time to give myself a blueprint of the time machine I will be constructing in the future, ensuring my success in the present ... so how did the first time machine come about? Only a block universe can explain it

>block universe
youtube.com/watch?v=h_YM96zS3-8

i want to gently pat reiner on the back and tell him it will be ok

>Is that the Destroyer or the Creator?

>Is that our fate or our will?

wew

Don't get me wrong, the idea of Eren being behind the creation of the titans is great, but I don't see why he would do it in the first place unless it was by accident.

Nice song, user. Good night.

See you later, user.

I just want the father reveal to happen so these retards can finally shut the fuck up and stop coming here every day to vomit their cringy-self insert delusions

It won't happen, because Eren isn't the father

>short
>blonde
>fellow 'RISE UP' ragetard
>spent the most solo time with Eren both on and offscreen
>her PoV is the only one hidden besides Eren during the final arc
>farmer story is extremely dodgy at best
>memory shard showing that there were hidden emotionalyl charged interactions between them before Eren left for Marley

Even 80 IQ droolers should see this coming from a mile away

Eren is the father of Historia's child and he's doing all of this to protect her. The final panel of the manga is Eren holding his child and saying "You are free." because he won and Paradis is finally safe.

gayyyyyyy

so glad isayama doesn't give a shit about shiptards

It'll never end either way

Attached: 1436265722632.jpg (1278x1178, 490K)

Good morning anons

Attached: 1560250149517.jpg (500x664, 59K)

FUCKING CRINGE HOLY SHIT
KEK

Attached: 1568417537520.png (987x720, 742K)

Nice numbers

Good morning my ass. You've been here, you were just trying to get the get

Samefag

>the orphanage wasn't the designated EH hookup spot

It just turned 6:32am and I'm getting ready to go about my day. The get, while a good one, was a coincidence.

Attached: 1538049416202.gif (768x768, 33K)

Based

Attached: 1568593218863.png (691x682, 595K)

Fucking kill yourself
You're the same autist who thinks
>Le one minute apart means.... SAMEFAG durrr

Attached: Screenshot_20190924-003219.png (720x1280, 122K)

get rekt shipfaggot

Attached: lmao1.jpg (1920x915, 169K)

What is the possiblity of Eren pimping out Historia? No shipping bias

>literally 2 devices
Retard

Samefag

Now this is a samefag

> 1 min

Retard

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-24-00-36-49-1.png (720x1117, 162K)

Shipniggers have no fucking brains

Attached: 1569272197313.png (674x674, 616K)

Women have always loved attractive, violent psychopaths. It appeals to their inner unga bunga cavewoman instincts

this user just wasted all of your time

congratulations
i'm the one who posted and i haven't been responding to any of you

Kek

Em doesn't exist user, it's just shit posters and trannies

How can anyone even say that when History has proven time and time again than ship confirmations actually mark the beginning of the real shitflinging?

Attached: 1564952409047.jpg (567x800, 143K)

This is LITERALLY the level of delusion that Mikasa experiences in canon. They have self-inserted so hard that they are personally adopting Mikasa's eschewed thought process

If two posts are more than one minute apart from each other=samefag

Based double trips

I think this is how the threads have always been.

motherfucker

You finally learned how to spell headcanon you used to say headcannon, congrats.

WEW

>tfw no neck hans

When is the next chapter coming out so we can be delivered from his faggotry for at least a week or two great googly moogly

What does your hateboner for EHfags have to do with my post? My point was that Halls of Anal Devastation and shipping related shitposting explode when ships happen, not the other way around. Expecting things to calm down whenever the situation surrounding Historia's pregnancy is wishful thinking, regardless of what the truth ends up being. Threads will just get exponentially worse.

Attached: 1568199314031.jpg (661x520, 57K)

Janitors took a vacation last spoiler day. The threads were 10x worse than this one.

whenever the situation surrounding Historia's pregnancy gets clarified*

OH SHIT

>tfw no dog sized cartman

Attached: 1548282900425.jpg (661x762, 89K)

Attached: YASSQUEEN.png (1366x753, 1.23M)

EMdublrinas have been more paranoid than usual lately.

Shut up

I always loved how dumpy the cart looks here.

>It got deleted
Scriptfag?

Triggered mods Kek

perfect for belly rubs

It's only one who came here in spoilers week and started spamming ant pics, her writing style is very obvious she uses HEADCANNON and MORON a lot and now she learned to spell it headcanon.

Nope just mods that stalk me and delete all my posts all the time and nobody else's that break any rules

>post even got deleted
Looks like you're right on the mark. Not sure what happened this month that made them lose their marbles like that, though, especially that "head cannon" autist.

How many AT users have existed anyway? Aside of Kruger and Grisha, it doesn't seem that Eren received any memory prior them which is kinda odd

You generally don't inherit many memories unless it's from a blood relative. Frieda was an exception because of all his contact with Historia.

We know that Eren is being controlled by any characters and isayama mentioned that Eren is no longer a slave to the story but what about pic? Is he being controlled or him finally learn the truth about all the event that has happen (probably through memories)

Attached: 6391D4E7-E03D-42F7-AB3F-D8F207C2A4F6.jpg (805x1280, 345K)

Why didn't Marcel turn into a titan before he got eaten?

Avatarfagging Erenfags insulting Historia are just falseflaggers

Mikasafags have an inferiority complex with Historia, they can't accept Mikasa is just there to please to nostalgiafags

Zeke wasn't asking Eren if he was okay, that was a mistranslation of the fan typeset. He was telling him to listen to him.
>いいか、エレン...
>Listen, Eren...
Official TL for comparison:
v93.mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0121-008.png

Attached: 20190924_083302.jpg (974x475, 283K)

he panicked and didn't have time to think the situation over

He straight up admitted in the latest guidebook interview that she was his favorite AU character, yeah.

Attached: Screenshot_20190812-183900.jpg (1440x1194, 580K)

LH literally is one of the most popular straight (if Hans is female)ships, there was a list with popular doujins, if you scrolled down to all those yaoi doujins first straight ship appearing is LH kek
In the west they are way more unpopular for some reason

FUCK YOU ISAYAMA AND FUCK EREN
IMBECILE IS PALYING FAVORITES
AND HE FUCKING THINK WE WONT NOTICE

Calm down, Mikasa.

If i have to take a guess, leaks are next week correct?

>いいか
Imagine fucking this up in that context.

Attached: 1542158280105.png (768x768, 239K)

The West unironically believe ErwL was canon and use them as a LGBT symbol while calling LEfujos pedos and LHshipfags homophobics

latter half of next week at the earliest

Soon.

Attached: 1561140614243.jpg (1729x1913, 567K)

Soon you will hang yourself

As it stands, Annie might be the only Eldian that doesn't become barren given that she's in stasis.

Legit have no idea how whoever in the fukkatsu team translated that simple ass line could have messed it up this hard.

As if the Coordinate would give a single fuck about some Shifter's crystal shell.

Is the implication that Annie was already pregnant before going into the crystal?

Eren falling for Historia or vice versa is OOC. There was never any implication for it

When will they return?

Attached: officers.jpg (600x829, 125K)

how do you pronounce Marley is it like??
marlay
marlee
marley

マーレ
So not "lee".

mikasa eren making out

Did this thread just lose around 45 fucking posts

He is a wizened old man in a young man's body having seen and done things she couldn't imagine as the ignorant slave she is. The mastermind was right to lay hands on this crippled retard destined to be tortured to death.

Just about everything in the story is as vague as possible. That shell hasn't been explained in the slightest and we only that the Path is some kind of weird thing that explains the change in mass during titan transformations. We legitimately don't know what the extent of either is,

What the fuck

Im hungry

The same way you pronounce Mare in Italian.

>no IPs were lost
Is it literally just one person?

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/mare#Italian
iirc all the place names in marley are italian

a lot of shitposts just disappeared

Kek find out which posts were deleted

Yes and checking it it was Sneed pretending to be EH/EMfag and arguing with himself kek

>we only that the Path is some kind of weird thing that explains the change in mass during titan transformations
Read slower.

See
It's just one person (probably that Porcofag) trying to create fights

oh the irony

Sneed should be sleeping
desuarchive.org/a/thread/193545978/#q193557036
AAfag?

alright reseteraerentards, what other snk cockgobblers do you want in TFRing? made gabi and falco already, gonna work on magath. who else?

Attached: 1566235954320.png (900x670, 206K)

>sneed
>sleeping

People are gonna be dissapointed that the farmer will be the father just like they were with Zeke’s high IQ keikaku

checked

>Eren
>Resetera
I don't get it

Who hasn't been made at this point?

erenfags overestimate how smart their 3/10 ragelet is, and how smart hackiyama is

> just like they were with Zeke’s high IQ keikaku
speak for yourself Zeke plan is perfect for his character this master keikaku shit has no place in snk

>Get pregnant by a man who vaguely resembles ymir so you can groom your daughter to become your wife

Based and daughterwife pilled

not sure, thats why im asking
marlowe i guess but who cares about that kappa head amirite fellas?
guess i could throw in team manlet

can ehfags stop being creepy for five seconds

Why are you so obsessed with Erenfags? I thought you didn't have a bias so do whatever you want, Arminfag

>who vaguely resembles ymir
That sounded like the YHfag, tumblrina

if you're that bad at detecting sarcasm then my joke is no longer a joke but reality

You could make Jean not a horsehead but why do that when you can flail at making a convincing Oruo? Team manlet sounds like a genuine struggle.

What the hell are you even saying?
Can you try again in English?

People theorized Zeke having a 99D secret plan, then it was revealed to be Euthanasia, same will happen when the father was farmer all along

Jesus christ retard, they're clearly joking around. is that way.

Attached: jeanbo.png (148x202, 64K)

>Ymirpedos
Ignore the EHcucks, what happened to that ridiculous Hongo? I bet hongoloids will lose thee shit when they see xir

Attached: armin-1170x610.jpg (1170x610, 74K)

team manlet could be done but i dont think anyone outside of the whofag gives a shit about them, might just focus on the costumes for now after i'm done making magath
jean is never losing the horsehead btw

what about her? she'll show up in matches, dont worry

Please make her team with Onhankopon...

make whatever whos you don't already have and then have the equivalent of a jobber preshow battle royal with all of them

I can only imagine whos to go over as well as Fai did desu

They were retards, i never theorized any 99D secret plan because it doesn't fit in SnK, the farmer being the father doesn't fit with the story at all so pls don't compare it with that

Not him but I doubt resetera likes Eren, don't need to hide you dislike them user

i've already angered the highly sensitive EHfag mob, i don't want to wake the beast that is LHfujos

hey thats a good idea, can i steal that and do it?

SSSHHH WE DONT MENTION THAT
THAT WAS MY JOBBER ERA

Attached: 1522262514067.png (582x582, 193K)

I know, it sounds retarded (the 99D thing), I just wanna bait people

>i've already angered the highly sensitive EHfag mob, i don't want to wake the beast that is LHfujos
I'm a REfag but whatever man, don't need to be so sensitive holy shit

>he doesnt get it
who's sensitive again?

that was the point of posting a booking idea yes

>based fatEAcuck

The LHposters are harmless

I was the one who suggested you the detective conan theme, I think I'll pass this time, don't feel "attacked" by this post

Attached: Furry nose.png (539x810, 322K)

This is how I feel about the Annieposters.

based desu
i dont think any of you are getting the sarcasm of my shitposting though which is pretty cringe desu senpai
never take anything i say as seriously as the EHwhales and you are right now

Attached: 1530315485940.jpg (310x310, 18K)

EAfags are also better than the Armongwhale, even Bertfags were better

Not when Joseph exists

>sarcasm
>what is archives
EA used to be a good ship

Attached: Jean_HD.png (685x685, 575K)

>45 posts deleted from the AApedo

Lol, nice mantra, cuck :D

oh by the way, i need help finding a song for gabi and falco. no clue what to make gabi's, i have a last resort one for falco but it's kinda shit.

wait, what about the AA poster?

You are no funny anymore

m-my mom thinks im funny...

Attached: 1568698651449.png (457x610, 471K)

>Joseph is here
You kidding? LHfujos are one of the most aggressive posters out there if you contradict their conspirancy just because they skip chapter 108 for some fucking reason

Just because you switched from 99D to high IQ doesn't mean you're no longer easy to spot from kilometers away, you know? Reposting variations of the same tired argument every thread is severly autistic.

Why are you arguing about the crippled ackerlet making children with Hans?

Why you EHfags always so easily triggered? You come from tumblr?

>everyone who believes that is an EHfag
The absolute state of the schizos, not my fault you are triggered with several posters, hope mods won't delete your 45 posts again

I didn't make those posts EHfag schizo

I will leave you here crying about muh EHfags, Armintumblrina

Gabi? youtube.com/watch?v=ql9-82oV2JE

Because it's just the ErwLfujo again

Attached: HAHA.png (355x471, 183K)

Pointing out your autistic tendencies is being triggered?

Attached: 1525223205598.png (290x290, 173K)

not bad, thanks for the suggestion

Nah it's the AA/LEpedo

Attached: queen.png (395x395, 117K)

It’s the AAwhale, user.

Nigga, what other effect does the path have?

if anyone has any entrance music suggestions for gabi, falco, and magath, please speak now; no suggestion is a bad suggestion

Attached: 1560894258152.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Rats and roaches are the same shade of disgusting. No need to differentiate between pests, my friends.

Annie fucking Bert

thats a bad suggestion

Back to tumblr

Newfag.

Won't watch it

>assblasted BAfat attention whoring

CSD