ITT: Most forgettable characters

>so generic that I didn't even remember he existed

Attached: Yamato.png (1920x1080, 1.99M)

What was even the point of him?

That just means he's the perfect ninja

Wood release was anti jinchuriki hence why he was in charge of naruto at one point.

But after that theirs literally no purpose to him other than being kidnapped by Kabuto

Name him.

Attached: lol.jpg (206x331, 15K)

Him and Sai have no reason to exist. Naruto is such a trash heap after the time skip, I honestly have no idea what happened it's such an abrupt decline in quality

Attached: Rei_Ayanami.jpg (197x300, 30K)

Hazamada, are you ok reatard?

Sai was created solely with the purpose of giving a pairing to Ino. He is a poor man's Sasuke.

Attached: Sai_and_Ino_33.png (800x450, 371K)

Sai's painting gimmick is cool. Plus the backstory as part of Danzo's SS feels like proper worldbuilding by nardo standards. Also he called out Sakura and Sausegay for being shit and terrible people mistreating Naruto

All in all, pretty based

Fuck that scene where Sakura punched Sai. The guy was completely right.

Attached: 437Hanayo.png (512x720, 90K)

Instead of creating new characters they should've just given arcs to characters we really didn't see do much in pt 1. Idk wtf kishi was thinking with the first 2 arcs of the time-skip honestly

He probably didn't imagine that Naruto would be such a huge success. That is the problem with successful mangas. The mangakas have a story in mind, but need extend it beyond the planned and change it constantly because the series is yielding tons of money and there is pressure from several companies.

Sai should had perished and Ino should had gone with pick related in order to complete the diplomat trio.

Attached: tearblossom.png (1280x945, 600K)

Like a canon filler character

Attached: tenten.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Not to me, Yamato is one of the sexiest ninja imo. Tall, manly, deadpan humor and voiced by Rikiya Koyama... Anbu + wood release = yes please daddy.

>When team InoShikaCho was the only team where all 3 members got married, have kids, and are all in normal relationships.

Why was this team so based?

Because Asuma taught them

I like how she pronounces "Neji", like she has some kind of feelings for him yes i am rewatching naruto right now

She totally wanted to fuck him.

She's one of the most popular anime characters of all time

Fuck off with your spamming and your shitty template threads, Narutard

Who?

It really is annoying.

Why are Naruto character designs so boring? They don't look as boring in the manga, but in the anime or in figures, they look so incredibly bland.

shut the fuck up faggot

I couldn't tell you his name, but I'm pretty sure that he was the guy with the puppet that mimicked Josuke. I can't even remember the name of his stand.

Studio pierrot continuously downgraded the way characters were drawn in the anime. It progressively got worse from pt 1 to Shippuden to Boruto.

Man i still remember that fight where Sasuke faces Itachi and the manga gets so many effects that you can't understand what's going on.

I liked Sai's autism, needing a book to tell him how to interact with other people is something I think all of us can relate to.

naruto should have married with both best girls.... but he is too gay for that...

Attached: a much better ending.jpg (1280x747, 181K)

>He is a poor man's Sasuke.
He really should have been a tool to remind us that team 7 had built up a lot of teamwork and trust over time. Sai should have been effective but didn't work well into the team because Sasuke knows Naruto and Sakura better but that would require decent writing.
A real forgettable character was crystal bitch. I honestly can't tell you anything about her except she was front and center for a while.

based, sai is great

Attached: 70184806_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x970, 407K)

You mean Guren?she was filler.

I liked Sai,he actually had character development. His arc of understanding human emotions is pretty good and it spanned all over Shippuden. You could say he was kind of a jester type of character,him marrying Ino(who understands emotions pretty well,bieng a girl and ofc her powers) makes a lot of sense too imo.

Honestly Naruto should have just fucked the entirety of his female generation and a few of the previous gen.
Turbo Alien Eugenics HO!

Attached: 1565839411423.jpg (1920x1080, 81K)

kill yourself narutard!

watch something good instead.

All of the adult jounin not named Kakashi or Gai

Aren't a lot of Naruto doujins about that? like getting fucked by the Hokage being some kind of achievement and all the bitches lusting for his cock?

No, Naruto is for monogamous marriage with Hinata only

but the sharingan can also control the kyuubi, and they had those seals that prevented the kyuubis chakra leaking, so why did kishimoto even bother putting kakashi in hospital if he was just gonna be replaced by a character that served the same function but had less personality?

No, but she wanted to fuck Kakashi and Sasuke

only from sunahara, the other doujins are about zetsu, raikage and naruto being a faggot

naruto is a queer for sasuke in canon

for me its tayuya

Attached: Tayuya_Viva.png (851x720, 734K)

>"kunoichi"
>doesn't even have a kunai to finish the enemy
pffffft

>MUH HARISHIMA CELLS

I can't properly pin down WHY this guy always looked utterly soulless to me.

At least they gave him a different personality than the guy he was replacing. Sai was just Sasuke 2.0 and somehow worse.

Attached: 1560553136423.jpg (814x650, 83K)

I think it's because he looks like he has no chin and his eyes and nose and mouth have barely any detail

It was already massively popular by the time skip so I don't see how that's relevant. There's also the fact that you literally have to be aiming for big success to function within Jump at all.

>shit Neji and Lee need a girl on their team... uhh, give her china clothes and she summons weapons, there, now I don't have to think of her ever again

The absolute state of Yea Forums right now...

Wasn't that the point of his character?

What is it supposed to mean?

to job

ReeeeeeEE

>shit hinata need two boys on her team

literally nothing but hinata's partners. not mention kurenai was nothing but hinata's sensei and asuma's cum dumpster

Attached: shino-and-kiba-fight.jpg (1366x768, 46K)

Kishi came up with great character designs but had no idea wtf to do with them lmao

why would she use a kunai?

Said is nothing like Sasuke though? Did you just see that they're both relatively serious and wear dark colours, and then just stop paying attention?

He's not like him but the fucking characters keep saying he's like him.

It means this board is long past any chance at redemption.

Well he's forgettable since he's not marketable to sell anymore to non SasuSaku fans or sakura hentai fans.

Attached: 8dc154806f843fd13e07c48d4e1dc0a2.png (324x592, 104K)

To hype up the first hokage/wood release.

If she puts someone in a genjutsu and makes them sleep, she can just pull out the kunai and kill them. Thats the point of her powers right?

Can someone please make a cut of Naruto that removes all filler and every single flashback?

Attached: 274F282D-F18A-4EB8-B5CC-AF0BF96C6EF6.jpg (512x512, 58K)

I thought she used summoned monsters that she controlled with her flute to attack people in her genjutsu. A lot of the details of these fights slip my memory.

Just watch Naruto Kai

I liked Yamato. He feels like the only sane person in the manga about people with mental issues fighting each other. Seriously, I can't think of any of the most relevant characters without severe psychological issues

Liked Yamato more than Kakashi DESU, who was only a stereotypical father figure like Shanks.

>Idk wtf kishi was thinking with the first 2 arcs of the time-skip honestly
This. I don't actively hate them, i kinda even enjoyed some Kazekage arc moments, and i understand that they are mostly a build up, but they feel so strange in comparison to other arcs. The pacing at its worst, and nothing happenening for a long time, everything feels kinda bland

>product of cruel experiments as a child
>watched like 49 other kids die in test tubes
>next stage in life is being a root anbu member under danzo
>now guards the man who experimented on him as a child
>no mental problems
How did he do it?

>It means this board is long past any chance at redemption.
Just because i am watching naruto? What am i supposed to watch then?

>cruel experiments
Orochimaru was a good guy, stop it
>watched like 49 other kids die
Filler and never happened
>danzo
Who's that? The history textbooks don't have this name! Also Leaf did nothing wrong and never commited a crime, it's all an alien propaganda, you hear me? The Leaf is the best place in the world
>now guards the man who experimented on him as a child
Lies. It's not "guarding", he is hanging out with his friend

Rewatching and watching are very different, although maybe not so much when it comes to Naruto. Maybe try checking out anything good.

pay no mind, it's just bitter oldfags pining for the times when Naruto was banned.

They look like bitter grannies that still want to rebuild USSR

I like the battle scenes and ninja wars. You don't see it anywhere else. There are no animes about ninjas anymore.

It's fun.

>there are no animes about ninjas anymore
precisely because naruto, it's like selling cameras in the cellphones era

There is nothing wrong with minor characters,every story have them. 1010 got a cute design so people got attached to her imo.

Attached: 1527979244614.png (2400x1600, 3.47M)

RTN Hinata is cursed, God I despise her

Why?

Regular Hinata is literally perfect and RTN Hinata is her exact opposite. It's a stupid reason and I'm a retard for bringing it up

looks like user only likes inoffensive submissive waifus. I like both

>submissive
no I just don't like agressive ones

That's fair ,I like both of them although I love regular Hinata much more.

Attached: 1478362406407.png (2304x1034, 1.86M)

so you must hate tsunade, they are almost the same thing...

I don't like Tsunade that much
I like:
Hinata
Temari
Shizune
and that's about it

>temari

Attached: temari is a bitch.jpg (680x1199, 156K)

Boruto is non canon filler
Temari is standoffish but she isn't a terrible bitch that attacks people over perceived slights like RTN Hinata or Sakura

You clearly forgot part 1

Good taste,My waifu are
Hinata-my top waifu
Temari-always liked her
Tenten-design and tenhina
Tayuya-design and tayuhina
Kaguya-kinda cute

No Temari is good and doesn't get offensive without any reason.

Attached: 1569231521173.png (478x640, 244K)

She was reasonable.

Rtn Hinata was a generic tsundere,Sakura is different.

>shippuden hinata > sd hinata > road hinata > part 1 hinata >>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>>>>>> the last hinata >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> even more shit >>>>>>>>>>> boruto hinata

can we agree?

That's 88% based but just move RTN Hinata to the bottom

Hell no.
Part one Hinata>Shippuden Hinata>Last Hinata>sdnata>Momnata>rtn Hinata>best

on second though replace momnata with sdnata.

Did he even like her? It felt like he was just faking.

do you think naruto likes hinata? kishi didnt give a shit

The guy that tried to turn his stand into his GF and failed

Naruto liked her,just not in a romantic way. Romance was never a focus in Naruto.

so, she just fucked her because friendship

>she just fucked her because friendship
it was his maturity,he was 12-18 during the series,half of it was fucked because akatsuki.

A replacement for Kakashi, just like Sai was meant to be Sasuke's but this didn't work out so both of them got pretty much cut and their stories never developed.

well asuma wasnt much either

First hokage was still literally who until war arc

Stop samefagging your shit thread, Narutard

Thanks for the (you)

Attached: juno_happy.png (364x320, 123K)

There was no teamwork or trust. You’re talking about some other decent manga

keep narusakufags' hopes up

Attached: n297_10.jpg (728x1062, 91K)

>Shit these two boys need a useless bitch on their team
Ftfy

still seething I see.

>Samefag

Kishi not actually using the characters he introduced early along with the main cast is probably my main gripe with Naruto. You kinda expect a story of a year that grows along with each other with rivalry and shit, but Kishi just ignores most of them later and rather focuses on the aides of the other kage that were just introduced.

My guess is that the power level went out of control and being able to control a colony of insects or be a dog man doesn't remotely compare to demigods who flatten mountains.

Attached: please cope.png (149x155, 4K)

For me it's Temari, Konan and Mabui

Attached: Temari.(NARUTO).full.1818696.jpg (700x600, 138K)

How conveniently you erased first two arcs from your memory!

temari's top tier, don't like how boruto goes heavy on the "mum that gets really scary angry" which isn't really what her character is about

The old generation became to generic troupes in Boruto after thet did their part in Naruto.
They aren't characters anymore when hardly the cast of Boruto are.

Who could forget that one time with the edge shuriken and nothing fucking else?

It's no one's fault you are retarded and don't remember shit, user

This desu.
Never understood why Hinata became the central focus of Team 8 when Kiba and Shino were way cooler than her. Hinata would've been interesting if Neji (the superior hyuga) didn't exist.

Tonton has more screentime than Tenten. That's a fact.

Attached: Tonton.png (1429x1080, 1.21M)

I mean. As a character you don’t have to be relevant through the whole series. Especially a series like Naruto that has a huge cast and ran for a long time. It’s fine if some characters serve a purpose for a short time then fade out

Then tell me you retarded bitch where was that teamwork and trust those 3 dumbasses had, huh? Sakura’s slutty ass couldn’t even do shit the entire series for fuck’s sake

Reread forest of death and fight with Gaara then, I don't have to explain a series for 12 year olds for you

Shino was decent but Kiba was the Yamcha of Nardo. Shitnata on the other hand was almost more useless than Sakura so you can imagine my surprise when I see these threads are still infested with ignorant ass waifufags

Oh you mean Nardo using the transformation jutsu for the hundredth time? Oh yeah can’t forget Nardo carrying their asses again since the other two couldn’t even fucking move

I want Hashirama cells inside me

Calm down already, Madara, you had your time