One Piece

Is he part of SWORD?

Attached: Fujitora_Anime_portrait_2.png (490x490, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tjo0dWtPa2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love post timeskip One Piece the most!

He uses neither plural nor singular (yeah japanese can work like this) so it is up to interpretation.

Attached: bb.png (642x475, 293K)

When will we see the cuties reunite again?

Attached: cuties.png (142x84, 18K)

Post timeskip except punk hazard is good

Maybe, but he is definatly the best marine, fuck Akainu

Attached: 23342a3d812950ace3774cdc2f099c88.jpg (720x895, 121K)

SWORD is comprised of Garp, Cody, Helmapo, and MAYBE akainu

Thanks for the reply, was about to repost my post here.

So grab'em (mangastream) would be more accurate than take it (jaminisbox) since it can be slang for person, people, item, or items? If so I assume he was just referring to the Shichibukai.

That's my take anyways on the previous OP's question here and it's what I assumed after reading the chapter fresh.

Attached: file.png (940x1300, 927K)

Didn't Drake just get confirmed last chapter though?

Attached: file.png (902x1300, 1.15M)

PH is the best arc in One Piece behind Thriller Bark and SA

What will Oda offscreen next chapter?

The only confirmed members are Drake and Koby. The rest is all speculation. I'd say Garp Fujitora, Akainu, Helmeppo, and Sengoku are all at least possibilities though. Maybe even Tsuru or Smoker

>Pirate Empress? Why yes, I took her virginity, how could you tell?

Attached: saint-roswald-13397.jpg (350x490, 43K)

literally everything
we'll be lucky to see the two panels of koby vs hancock before they bond over lust for luffy

I was wondering if the guy I replied to thought Drake was Helmeppo or something since someone else claimed that when the chapter was first released.

Yes and he's their leader. That user is talking from his ass.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DELETE THIS SHE GOT THE LOVE FRUIT BECAUSE OF HER BRUTAL CHORES NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>he's their leader
hol' up, drake is just labelled as a captain. we don't know how the current sword's hierarchy works

This. Koby was said to be admiral something right? Rear admiral maybe? Lemme check.

Koby vs Franky
Koby vs Usopp
Koby vs Brook
Koby vs Sanji
Koby vs Smoker
Koby vs Zoro
Koby vs Kinemon
Koby vs Vergo
Koby vs Doflamingo
Koby vs Law
Koby vs Katakuri
Koby vs Luffy

Who wins?

Attached: Koby_Anime_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (1060x1405, 1008K)

Kek

Oh don't need to check I posted the picture already a few minutes ago.

Anyways, I assume rear admiral is right below admiral right? So above captain?

I'd assume that since Garp is still active as we've seen this chapter that'd make him admiral.

The ships getting built

ODA YOU BETTER NOT SHAFT BEST BOY

Attached: lmao.jpg (210x240, 18K)

We dont even know how strong he is

Koby beats Kinemon and steals his wife Okiku
He loses the rest, yes even against Usopp, Koby seems like the Chopper-type who'd actually fall for his bullshit

About that. Do you have the sauce?

Attached: file.png (980x665, 712K)

Koby
Koby
Koby
Sanji
Smoker
Zoro
Kinemon
Vergo
Doflamingo
Law
Katakuri
Luffy

koby
koby
koby
sanji
koby
zoro
koby
vergo
doffy
law
katakuri
luffy

>Koby vs Franky
Koby low diff
>Koby vs Usopp
Koby low diff
>Koby vs Brook
Koby low diff
>Koby vs Sanji
Koby low-mid diff
>Koby vs Smoker
Koby low-mid diff
>Koby vs Zoro
Koby mid-high diff
>Koby vs Kinemon
Koby mid diff
>Koby vs Vergo
Koby mid diff
>Koby vs Doflamingo
Koby extreme diff
>Koby vs Law
Koby extreme diff
>Koby vs Katakuri
Katakuri extreme diff
>Koby vs Luffy
Luffy high-extreme diff

>Koby beats Kinemon and steals his wife Okiku
stop shitposting, kiku

Attached: what is personal space.jpg (129x146, 10K)

Rear admiral is above commodore and below vice admiral

Drake was a rear admiral when he "left" the Marines. Their rank in Sword likely does not correspond to their rank in the Marines - as a unit, it's likely that the captain of the unit is the leader. But as that other user said, we only know that Sword exists, it's secret, and that Drake and Koby are members. Everything else is speculation.

Koby lose all

The leader himself going undercover is pretty retarded, the leader would need to be able to easily contact the other members and also monitor the Marines. The leader is someone else.

Koby vs. Hancock

Who wins?

Attached: Koby_Manga_Post_Timeskip_Infobox.png (270x377, 175K)

I can't tell what's going on in this panel I see 3 people and by the glasses I assume one of them is Robin

Attached: flustered tranny.png (1241x1079, 1.11M)

Hancock

I'm retarded I didn't write down drake's name

We haven't really seen any real feats from Koby though to determine it.

>koby beating smoker
lol

Hancock. Koby is at best Enies Lobby Luffy level, Hancock before the TS could one-shot pacifistas.

Those are some long ass hands.

He has a pretty good chance to be part of it. Possible members are Garp, Sengoku, Helmeppo, Helmeppo's dad , Aokiji, Hina, Tsuru and Smoker. Akainu is guaranteed to not be part of it.

Hancock gets gaped by Koby while Luffy marries both Marguerite and Sandersonia in the background.

Hancock easy

Considering her biological sex it's not surprising

How long did Ace have the mera mera fruit?

koby
he can fill rebecca's raped loose gladiator pussy, hancock is just another challenge

KOBY KOBY KOBY THAT'S THE NAME YOU SHOULD KNOW
KOBY KOBY KOBY HE'S THE STAR OF THE SHOW
HE'S GOT MORE THAN YOU THINK
HE'S GOT MAXIMUM PINK

Attached: 1529170267982.png (640x512, 89K)

big hands for big hands-holding

Attached: as long as swords don't touch.png (1920x1080, 957K)

Retard

Attached: 1569233585838.jpg (750x947, 553K)

There are three people but four tongues, it's confusing as hell.

shittiest logia in a post-haki world
too bad thats all he was training pre-ts

>he can fill rebecca's raped loose gladiator pussy
>implying anyone but gear 3 Luffy has enough dick to do so

I NEED A LOGIA TO CLOBBA THAT DER KOBY

Attached: kang.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Domino is underneath them, it's her point of view more or less the pic is in.

>Kiku as I make tender love to her firm and supple behind

Attached: 1569200061945.png (1920x1080, 1.25M)

Koby will dab all over Hammock

>Akainu is guaranteed to not be part of it.
Thank god, someone that didnt fall for the tatoo meme. Koby is an extremely kind person, if someone like Akainu was part of sword then it would not be the kind of group Koby would join
Same level of reaching as the "carrot is the traitor" guys

>falling for that red herring
Akainu fears the Samurai and is a lapdog of the WG

We know he already defeated Law in the Rocky Port Incident.

>HE'S GOT MAXIMUM PINK
r-ruffy...
p-please use gear 3rd when making love to me....
...(it's not even half koby's size...)

Attached: 1415416393750.jpg (525x463, 203K)

what a waste of kiku's one meter long penis

>Aikanu was part of Sword
So, is Sword basically an undercover unit comprised of 'traitor' marines with their marine handlers?

Did something go wrong during Aikanu's stint in the unit, causing him to develop his philosophy of absolute justice?

No he didnt, its only stated that he saved the civilians

>not wanting to watch the puddle form as she unleashes the entirety of her prostate at her feet

one inch long minidick*

>implying I wouldn't provide a reacharound

I'm not a Lawfag I want the character to get killed off honestly but it's obvious that Law is part of SWORD and that the whole Rocky Port Incident was staged, Koby was placed/manipulated into the role of the hero.

>a guy who was conscripted like a year ago
>part of a secret unit
Would be pretty dumb to do that given that there's no way to verify how trustworthy he is, but then again they also made him an admiral so who knows.

When was this stated?

lol

absolute justice /= liking the WG

Akaniu has been shown that he doesn't like the WG, and he criticizes them

Do you think we're going to see any samurai with strong DFs? Something like a logia or an ancient zoan.

The way he talks to Drake makes no sense if that were the case

We only know about Koby and Drake, but Akainu would have killed Koby in Marineford, and being an undercover pirate doesn't seem something that Akainu would do. Taking into consideración that the other possible undercover pirate is Aokiji, another guy that stood up to Akainu, I don't see him being part of an organization full of people that clashed with him. Unless Akainu is playing a super long con of pretending to be this asshole authoritarian to find people willing to defy him and recruit them for sword, but that's too crazy.

Can't wait until these things are revealed in the manga:

>Blackbeard was talking about a Cherry Pie sale ad he saw in the news
>There is no Vivre Card traitor, Jack just followed the giant trail of poops Zunisha leaves behind him, and was bluffing his way through Zou
>Sabo is alive, it turns out he dug a tunnel into the women's bathroom and is now labeled a sex offender by the WG

Attached: 7027170-951~2.png (538x505, 156K)

Shop saliva trails in his mouth pls

I want to hand-hold her dick.

He also bombed Ohara and has never shown regrets or doubts about it.

THAT'S WHAT WE DO BEST AT WG

Attached: Im_Face_Silhouette.png (1920x1080, 811K)

Close. Law is the leader of the Cipher Pol Minus One. An unit that serves as Im-sama bodyguards.

Attached: 3099506581_1_5_vV4PX8SB.jpg (140x240, 15K)

He doesn't necessarily know that Drake is part of Sword too. Super secret agents don't need to know the identities of all other super secret agents

Yes and so is pic related for the ultima twist

Attached: Shanks_Anime_Infobox.png (1369x1078, 1.24M)

>When you nut but he keeps on sucking

Koby vs Big News Morgans, who wins?

Only if I can find a way to make it not look like shit

(S)he doesn't want one

Attached: 1567234326182.png (245x284, 38K)

YOU'D BETTER GET IT WITH A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Attached: escargot.jpg (398x305, 25K)

Thank you, I found it.

Attached: file.png (287x392, 110K)

Would he have Drake on his organization?

>Dogfags pretending their favorite admiral isnt just the gorosei's bitch just because he made one mean comment to them
If Akainu is part of sword then group would immediately lose all chances of being conposed of marines that are legit working for the greater good
Fucking exactly, for me koby being part of the group straight up confirms that sword members are legit good guys, so the only way for Akainu to be a part of it is if Oda completely changes his character, wich is higly unlikely

Attached: file.png (754x557, 403K)

In my head

God, I wish Robin fucked me with her cock.

I just want to see Vegapunk invention lads...

Attached: wcidr.png (258x452, 127K)

>Shanks is a yonkou who's actually a deep cover marine who's actually a WG rat for the Gorosei

Reminder that Luffy took Hancock's virginity during the timeskip

Attached: LuHan CONFIRMED.png (268x368, 218K)

She'll learn to love it.

Other way around. Hancock lost her hymen to tenryuubito dick years ago.

>who's actually a revolutionary

what is this character you're speaking of? we don't know his past nor his motives, so there's still a lot of space for his development

Say something nice about this princess

Attached: 1569264256673.jpg (735x386, 73K)

Kaido isn't a devil fruit user he's an attempt to recreate the original D bloodline, turning into a dragon is a natural ability for him. Kaido isn't a name its his model number Kai D 0, he was the first and only successful attempt at making a D, the attempts that followed were all horrible mutants stuck in between dragon and human and would later become the Numbers. Numbers refers to the order they were created after Kai D 0, because they were created from his DNA they're the closest thing he has to family and share his alcoholism and love of violence.

Her rectum will make a good cocksleeve for Imu

Attached: 1569102363077.png (1117x1165, 347K)

nice headcanon, in reality Hancock was a slave worker and not a "wife"

Attached: Hancock is Chi-Chi.png (720x1266, 1.33M)

D can't mean dragon for the simple reason that it would mean that Dragon's real name is Monkey Dragon Dragon and that would be silly

>Zoro gets the most popular hooker in japan
>Luffy gets the WG's discarded sexual pin-cushion
Why is Sanji the only one that get's a taut hymen to bust?

Absolute state of shippers

>Making up headcanon for other people's posts
Holy shit.

>there's still a lot of space for his development
No, there is only space for making him deeper with a flashback explaining why he is like that, but no development, Marineford and the Ohara flashback made very clear that Akainu is full blown autistic when it comes to pirates and thats not changing

not that user but it's not really more accurate since its open to interpretation
Grab em implyed plural, in the panels it seems that they are all talking about Sabo's news
Of course being Shibukai's status retired could be another possibility since it was the other big news

Because he's the only one who respects women.

Why the fuck would D's be able to turn into dragon then? Come on

Big Mom is obsessed with her utopia though.
She's probably forcing her to fuck and be bred by countless races to create three-eyed long arms or three-eyed fishmen for her collection.

Attached: headcannon.png (474x454, 289K)

>full blown autistic
what he did at ohara was cruel, true, but it was necessary
at marineford he only did his job

Big Mom is well aware no one would touch that ugly forehead eyed slut unless she were pure.

>Hancock is chichi
No, Hancock is a gag character and was rejected, unlike chichi who tricked Goku into marriage

Oharans weren't pirates.

How is trying killing marines and trying to kill Coby "necessary"? And don't use the "oh thats what happens to traitors" because thats sociopath leve argument
Yeah, he killed civilians, wich is way worse. My point is that he is 100% loyal to the WG and the gorosei, and by the way Drake was reacting to CP0 being at Wano, sword members are not like that

Attached: smug_ryan.png (694x686, 538K)

she's Chichi and it's OBVIOUS

Attached: 1501304751.jpg (866x485, 93K)

After learning that Oda revealed that One Piece is a deliberate subversion of Dragon Ball, I think Hancock is staying btfo..

>hand accessory
THOSE ARE FUCKING GLOVES YOU IGNORANT FUCKWIT.

>And don't use the "oh thats what happens to traitors" because thats sociopath leve argument
xD
do you know what's the usual punishment for desertion during a fucking war?

>Forcing her
She is probably forcing her daughter and son instead

>100% loyal to the WG and the gorosei
Imagine speedreading this hard

Oda has stated many times how much he loves DB though

Attached: 157818601285.jpg (480x600, 254K)

Is SWORD a secret organization just like how CP9 is?

Don't argue with the Akainu hater, it's never going anywhere

More secret, people actually know about the CPs.

lmao they are not even the same gloves or earrings or even dress, one as a veil the other a crown
ahaha how can an user be so retarded, the only things similars are that their are both white and they have a rose bucket

only aigis' existence is known to the public

And thus a chad was born.

Attached: 1554082729712.jpg (725x1100, 212K)

What kind of retard slashes his own eyes? For what damn purpose?

In another timeline we surely get good One Piece doujins. I wanna stop fapping to that Rebecca one.

All CPs are public except 9

The thing is, if he betrays the WG, it would be for different reasons. Coby is alright with befriending pirates and even maybe looking away if the results are good, like Fujitora and Kuzan, because they know their justice isn't absolute, and part of the reason is that they have to obey the openly corrupt WG. If Akainu betrays the WG it would be because he's tired of babysitting Celestial Dragons and the meddling of incompetent bosses, and him taking over the government would result in a far harsher Marine. They have some common ground, but in the end, Akainu's mentality is not compatible with people like Coby.

>sword members:
>garp
>sengoku
>corazon
>smoker
>drake
>coby
who else?

sauce?

Koby is a better Decuck
1) didn't get handed the most power powerful power in-universe
2)don't worship his former bully and want to put her in jail

Attached: rearad.png (395x548, 153K)

They're like the CIA, people know that they exist but not the extent of the shit they pull. Sword seems to be a tad more subversive.

Law is so obsessed with O MY CORAZON that he has to be

Since Tsuru is from Garp's time, maybe she's part of it.

Coby would probably befriend Alvida by now

law's interaction with sengoku would imply otherwise

Something tells me no one ever loved you growing up, user.

Calling it now that Coby x Alvida will be the canon pairing at the end of the series. Alvida loves powerful men, she'll cream herself when she finds out Coby became a chad.

user, plz
Yeah, and guess what, thats evil. He could just knocked him down and later arrested him
Right back at you, the only reason he even has that position is because of the gorosei, unlike Aokini who wouls become fleet admiral based on actual recomendation from the previous fleet admiral and his subordinates. The only time he is shown to oppose the Gorosei is not out of principle, but because "it made him loom bad". He is pathetic

Attached: Dog being put back on his place.png (1700x1230, 553K)

Corazon didn't love Law either, he just felt sorry for him

I know this will never happen but damn I would love a doujin of post-devil fruit Alvida and current Koby having hate sex

Because he fucked trannies and took it up the ass for two years

>Vivre Card traitor
I completely forgot about this one

There has to be some justice, he spent 2 years on an island with trannies, how he is even able to mentally function is a testament to his willpower.

Of course it's not, but keep in mind we don't know fully what exactly his goal is. He hates pirates for all we know, however this could stem from his wish of stability. The difference between Akainu and moral marines could merely be a matter of means to achieve peace.

I wonder how STRONG Coby is now. Could he take down a strawhat member?
Also daily reminder Oda fucked up with the CP9 being so weak. Seriously, 30 yrs old assassins from the government trained in special martial arts since birth with Lucci being pretty much a legend... and they didn't know haki and were taken down by a rookie crew

You don't to be strong to take down a straw hat member, Chopper & Nami got off panel by Capone fodders

Same

Attached: 1540605604612.jpg (500x617, 50K)

Whitebeard didn't instantly kill the guy that betrayed him. What Coby did was merely insubordination, and would only amount to treason only if you are a rules zealot that doesn't care about his soldiers as human beings. That's the problem with his absolute justice and why it is so incompatible with people like Coby. Also, if you care more about punishing traitors in the middle of said war, instead of finishing the fucking war, then you're kinda insane

???
That doesn't describe Wicca and Marguerite at all

Three years maximum, given he got it after he started his adventure.

He should be able to defeat anyone below the Monster trio and Jinbei, but it would not be an easy fight, i guess. Nami and Robin with some preparation could put a fight, Usopp if he master his observation Haki.
Carrot maybe unless she has Sulong

Bullshit, he obviously had it as a kid. No way he could've survived the massive trash FIRE otherwise.

Kobby got abnormally advanced CoO, I don't think any kind of prep would work against him, he can sense and predict their tricks

Bloom Pirate Hooker Queen

>Carrot
Lost me

>Yeah, and guess what, thats evil. He could just knocked him down and later arrested him
Thing is One Piece universe is incredibly brutal, so it's rather expected we'd get radical solutions. Moreover they were protecting their base, marines deserting at their place is equal to betraying your homeland, it's obvious they'd be treated like the enemy.

In that sense they're similar, Coby doesn't go around idolizing pirates, and we could even say that, in other circumstances, ignoring the laws because the lawbreaker is your friend would be very bad. They know that the Marines are necessary, even if they're flawed, but Akainu goes to the opposite extreme and goes full punishment even for soldiers panicking during a war or civilians that might not have anything to do with with the crime he's prosecuting. Considering that he represents the bad side of the militar authority, I would think he has to remain a villain until the very end (though I'm sure that he has a sob story that will make him more sympathetic). Still could be a part of Sword, it's not like they have to be completely hegemonic.

>Katakuri
>Luffy
>Sanji
>Coby
>Ussopp
It's a Color of Observation bargain sale

>pink peach fuzz around his pink hole
>she can just slip right in
I'm jealous as fuck

You forgot Aisa. One of the best CoO users in the series imo

you're talking about fingering right

Nah, you have to be pretty insane to target soldiers panicking just like they were enemies attacking you. You might impart discipline later, but that's exactly the kind of extremes to which Akainu goes, he's obsessed with order. Sengoku, for example, I don't doubt that he would put a deserting soldier on trial, but not just blindly kill them.

>abnormally advanced
Does he have future sight? He unlocked CoO before Luffy did after all

>Whitebeard didn't instantly kill the guy that betrayed him
The same Whitebeard also wasted human lives for his 'son', in the end he lost.

>What Coby did was merely insubordination
He literally stopped him from attacking the enemy, the enemy that was weakened. It was a perfect opportunity to get rid of some of the most powerful pirates out in the New World, do you even realize how much the Marines would profit from that?

>Also, if you care more about punishing traitors in the middle of said war, instead of finishing the fucking war, then you're kinda insane
From what I saw Akainu simply stumbled upon those said deserters, not the other way around.

Why do you think that they didn't know Haki? Haki it's not like Nen or Stands, it's not like not having Haki automatically means that you lose to Haki.

>Does he have future sight?
As far as we know, he doesn't.

If they had it this would have been hinted like Mantra in Skypiea, Sentoumaru's haki in Sabaody or Sandersonia and Marigold CoA and Coo

Vivi is for vaginal only

Attached: 1568734979520.jpg (210x356, 21K)

why sengoku? he is the leader of marine if there is a factions inside them he will be leading the marine side with akainu

where did his hand go/

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Piece - 903 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.05_[2019.09.22_11.37.21].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

he is better because he moved on

Inside me

Oh, ok, I only remember Coby screaming in the middle of the war, and Shanks stopping him, but keep attacking after the fight is over can be equally pointless. Sengoku was ready to call the entire thing over, and by that point, Blackbeard was a bigger menace than any WB pirate. And despite how bad WB fared, it doesn't mean that he was wrong or irrational.

Luffy finally did the rejected technique

the same place as the animation budget

Vivi loves anal, my cousin works for Oda so I know

Attached: vivi slut.jpg (900x1290, 393K)

>soldiers panicking
Deserters in other words, it's not that Akainu kills for no reason. You see, in critical moments the rules become only a formality, because every source of power is incredibly necessary for the victory. Also we don't know what's the punishmenet for desertion in the Marines.

>(though I'm sure that he has a sob story that will make him more sympathetic)
pic rel
in my opinion it's the most damaged kid we've seen so far

Attached: saka.jpg (197x347, 17K)

Will katakuri join the straw hats?

So is Luffy stronger than Garp yet? I think he's at least on par.

Vivi is not satisfied unless she is taking at the absolute least 3 dicks.

Attached: Suna.png (640x480, 547K)

>pic rel
>in my opinion it's the most damaged kid we've seen so far
fuck i misread your quote, nevermind

No he can read minds with his CoO.

>And despite how bad WB fared, it doesn't mean that he was wrong or irrational.
It wasn't from the moral point of view. Whitebeard since he's a pirate can do whatever he wants.

Right now? Yes, definatly

As cool as that would be, he has his siblings to take care of. He will definitely take over the BMPs and become an ally of the Straw Hats though.

Attached: Dream Volume 4.jpg (660x940, 669K)

According to vivre cards all CP9 members know both CoA and CoO whether they learned it during the timeskip or already knew it before isn't stated. Them knowing haki pre-ts would create plot holes (like Kalifa being totally lost with Nami's mirage) but if they all learned it during the timeskip this would be really ridiculous. Every jobbers learned haki during the timeskip (because even Tashigi and Helmeppo did too) excepted 2/3 of the straw hat, just lel.

Attached: mad.png (796x918, 697K)

He has been for a long time

Attached: 1555184449724.png (927x962, 380K)

Eh, different situations. Helmeppo and Tashigi are in a situation where there are people around them who know and can teach Haki, whereas only Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji (and maybe Robin) were in a place where they could realistically learn about Haki.

>Sengoku was ready to call the entire thing over, and by that point, Blackbeard was a bigger menace than any WB pirate.
And because Sengoku stopped the war Blackbeard had the opportunity to escape.

Attached: rubberman.png (966x627, 545K)

Was haki that let you touch logia not a thing before the timeskip? Whitebeard doesnt straight up just kill aokiji when he stabbed him and akainu couldnt hit marco. Someone explain pls.

Vivi is only for procreation in the missionary position.

t. Echiiro Oda

Attached: 1569106581995.gif (500x280, 1.32M)

What the fuck does that have to do? When he entered, the Marines and the WB pirates were already too weakened.

Future sight like with Katakuri. Or alternatively see pic related

Attached: this is hack.jpg (583x395, 194K)

You forgot to mention that its also restricted to her husband, Luffy

Attached: 73cabf8f8057309dbda4b5647c46af6b.jpg (690x290, 54K)

It was a thing, most people who used it simply didn't use the thick black application. It can be used actively (like Luffy does in G4) or passively (like Garp, Sentomaru, and the Kuja are shown doing)

Where is Nekomamushi? Doesn't seem to be held up by Weevil or anything.

Attached: 821-1.jpg (1779x1299, 1.11M)

Its a long journey

Aokiji created a hole in himself since he's a logia.
Marco's df is pretty strange, not sure if damage still stays on him after being hit by haki since the whole point is regeneration.

Oh, I'm pretty sure that Akainu has a pretty good reason to be how he is, I would bet my ass that he saw the ugliest side of rampant piracy as a kid and doesn't want to give an inch to any of them. Anyway, unless the soldiers were attacking the marines instead of just retreating, Akainu killing them right there was cruel and made no sense.

Scholars are pirates?

Attached: One_Piece-v41-178.png (945x1500, 300K)

Lucci's card stated that he learned it over the timeskip and I highly doubt the other members knew it before he did.

but big mom thought pudding was ugly and she was 16
big mom didnt even start pumping out kids until after 16

I'll answer these for ya

>Haki sprouted with Shanks scaring off Lord of the Coast, Enel's Mantra and a comment by Crocodile during his final fight with Luffy. It's a bit shoehorned ad mittedly but Oda saves himself since haki needs activation and the seas / enemies luffy fought didn't really need it.

>Aokiji dodged by opening a hole in his body before WB stabbed him. Think how Katakuri dodged Luffy's haki fist attacks.

>Akainu did damage but Marco's haki and super pheonix regeneration nullified it

Attached: 1568815693066.png (650x460, 590K)

>Considering that he represents the bad side of the militar authority, I would think he has to remain a villain
Well he's definitely a "darker" character, but putting him in a villain category can actually rob Oda from showing off some maturity, that would be crucial as he holds a significant role. So far all of Akainu's actions are justifiable.

Kizaru and Aokiji didn't do much, Akainu also didn't look too tired.

user are you actually retarded? Drake is a member of SWORD. Drake is therefore a spy on Kaidou. Drake therefore knows that Kaidou is producing SMILE, and that in order to make SMILE he needed the recipe from Caesar, who resides on Punk Hazard.

Smoker went to Punk Hazard. Smoker had no fucking idea what was happening there.

So how could Smoker possibly be a member of SWORD if he didn't have access to the information SWORD has?

To be fair, the scholars of Ohara almost certainly were aware that they were breaking the law. You can argue victimless crime, but that's not how the WG sees it.

Ah? Didn't know about that.

What if the law is wrong? Like letting the CD's literally get away with anything.

How can you speedread this fast

>back to wano this week
>color cover this week
>act three this week
>luffy this week

Attached: SMILE.jpg (640x480, 40K)

>A sovereign island can break the law
No. Your laws do not apply to sovereign countries.

>Smoke
>Corazon
Definately not. Corazon was probably just intel or deep cover.

>Sengoku
>Garp
Maybe, I'd like to see positive confirmation though.

I'd add maybe Aokiji, though that's merely speculative. I wouldn't put it past him with his idea of justice, and he supposedly "left" the Marines like Drake, and now, like Drake, is working as an associate of a Yonko. Could be doing a similar op.

Who got the most bullshit power ups between Zoro and Sanji? Zoro's ashura is pretty bad but Sanji fire asspulls aren't much better

>Akainu killing them right there was cruel and made no sense.
It made sense, you can't follow your emotions only during a crisis. As I said before, we don't know what's the punishment for desertion in the Navy, Akainu could as well do what he was allowed to do.

If there is a law and the punishment for breaking that law is death, why would you break it? It's like how people complain about the American prison system. Wahh wah sure maybe weed should or shouldn't be illegal, but it is, and if the penalty for weed is your life gets ruined, then you're a retard for smoking it.

I want to do pic related to Robin, Nami, Vivi, and Rebecca.

Attached: D3AE71DC-312E-417A-A6B3-9B69EAB729DB.jpg (630x1080, 120K)

I'm not say it's right, but the WG considers study Poneglyphs dangerous enough that they gave a child a bounty of 79,000,000 Berry, and there's no way the peope of Ohara didn't know it was against the law. Jim Crow wasn't right but it was still a thing.

based

There is nothing wrong with making recreational mcnukes illegal.

>Wait KIzaru I'm merely pretending to be a pirat............

Attached: freezeframe.jpg (259x194, 8K)

All of Zoro's boosts make sense because they're premised on a character who literally teleports behind you and magically cuts you. If you can believe he can do that, then why should him growing four extra arms bother you?

Wrong post, meant to reply to

>there’s no way the people of Ohara didn’t know that
Kizaru...

woah

>Yeah, and guess what, thats evil.

There is nothing evil about killing insubordinate soldiers during war. Allowing it to thrive is a good way to get everyone killed.

zoro
sanji's powerup itself isnt bullshit until he used it underwater, its how he doesnt kill himself using it
zoro literally pulled asura and enbima yonezu oni giri out of his ass

Could he wipe the crew (while they're full hp) pre-ts?
Could he wipe everyone that's not Luffy/Zoro/Sanji post-ts?

Batman vs. Doffy
Batman vs. Vergo
Batman vs. Law
Batman vs. Zoro
Batman vs. Sanji
Batman vs. Raidsuit Sanji
Batman vs. Kinemon
Batman vs. Jack

Who wins?

How does he possess "tribal" haki? (the CoA haki pattern at the ends of their limbs only gear 4 luffy, katakuri using his strongest attack, and big mom possesses)

Attached: 1567986640603.jpg (1600x900, 582K)

I think Oda himself realized how bullshit hell memories was and this is why this was only a one time thing. Cause he could have used it against Vergo or Dofalmingo.

Not dangerous, more like politically incorrect to them.
And remember, they wanted Pluton for themselves, if they only wanted to erase it from existence they could have outright killed Franky, Iceberg, and Tom and burned everything they had to the ground.

Attached: One_Piece-v41-134.png (945x1500, 210K)

sanji vs smoker

who would job harder?

sanji has never had a fair fight against anyone truly strong
even against vergo nami fucked his body
and against doffy he fought him in the clouds and was prompty btfo

It doesn't make sense because you still have literal enemies to shoot, and you're wasting bullets in your own soldiers just because they broke down. That's the problem with Akainu and absolute justice, not seeing the difference between a pirate and a frightened soldier, or a terrorist and a nerd

What's funny is that Usopp took the same explosion and never complained about the afterfeffect
Why is Jobji so weak?

Sanji, he can't even black armament.

Of course not, that's my point. The absolute justice of blindly following the law runs into the problem that the law is made by humans, in this case, the WG just forbid that research because they know they would be in deep shit if the void century comes to light. Also, even if you consider that they deserve to die for breaking the law, it's impossible that every civilian in Ohara could be held responsable for what the scholars did. Yet, Akainu just puts them all into the same bag.

>even against vergo nami fucked his body
Oh, please, like taking some previous damage ever changed the outcome of an one piece match. Luffy was already fucked up before he started fighting Kata. He slept like 2 hours in a 40 hours window and got beaten up by an army

When Zoro rescues them again.

Attached: D3M3xzOXsAAhjhh.jpg (1000x1200, 144K)

You're still treating the law as something sacred and infalible

>and you're wasting bullets in your own soldiers just because they broke down
First off, Akainu is strong enough to kill the deserter in literal seconds, not much of a hassle. Secondly you seem to misunderstand, that during the war there's no time for some supportive circle, if they are frightened then why the fuck are they in the army? Haven't they sworn to serve even at the cost of their lives?

Maybe sometimes you have to question the laws and the orders. If you have a strong guy killing someone and then forbidding everybody to investigate the crime, under threat of death, would you still obey the strong guy, just because there's a death penalty? The WG is not different, they're merely the strongest guy around.

How many anicent weapons are there?> How amazing would it be if it turned out that thanks to years of decay they're in active and nobody who works for the world government knows how to fix them and yet they can't just destroy them because why waste that power?

>got bored with manga for years now
>about do drop
>oda has me ball deeps in with one chapter
how does he doo it bros?

Attached: OP66_068.png (960x1500, 569K)

>Uranus
haha

>they're premised on a character who literally teleports behind you and magically cuts you.
i dont what you two argue but thats like just wrong
oda even went out the way to classify zoro as "strong type swordsmen". He always brute forces his way/is head on

Holy shit dude I'm not saying that he should hug them, but instant kill of anyone that shows any doubt is the kind of retarded attitude that makes Akainu a bitch of the WG. He could have just ignored them, but he picked the furthermost extreme of punishment against a tired and frightened soldier of his own army, totally forgetting that they're people too and that people sometimes fuck up. And you think that such a robot would be part of a subversive group?

He knows what people want, and dangles it in our face. We as cucks continue to follow it in order to get to those juicy resolutions. In the mean time, Oda has us sit through random island shitters sob story.

does that mean the ancient civilization was greek based?

>color cover this week
I cant even look foward to it since Oda keeps leaving Jinbe out of them

Attached: Sad haircut zelda.jpg (900x722, 87K)

youtu.be/tjo0dWtPa2c

korby because woman in one piece are only good for joke fights and breeding

I tried to spot Uranus in the sky last night

Attached: missg.png (640x480, 470K)

>There is nothing evil about killing insubordinate soldiers during war
t.sociopath

Meant for

dilate

it hurts because its true
pretty hyped aboutt the whole samurai busienss tho

>Luffy was already fucked up before he started fighting Kata
sanji isnt luffy

>Poire and Galette

Attached: My guy.jpg (680x447, 26K)

Why would he complain? He didn't have a VA bashing his wounds.

>1) didn't get handed the most power powerful power in-universe
i got the feeling for a while now that if you dont have getten a free handjob aka DF you kinda getting cucked in the New World.
Inbefoe "hur durr shanks and mihawk!"
nobody carers about character strength that is not shown, niggers

while i agree, didnt zoro also not only fight against true jobers for the most part of new wold?

Yes, Helmeppo is extremely underrated.

I'll be honest, pic related is probably the most interested I've been of a local.

Attached: 6152eef6079b79aaf37ef888d93104f9.jpg (636x930, 88K)

>Who is Garp

>but instant kill of anyone that shows any doubt is the kind of retarded attitude that makes Akainu a bitch of the WG
How? And how many times are you going to fail to understand that Akainu could have been allowed to kill deserters?

>He could have just ignored them
Now you're baiting, a superior ignoring insubordination they noticed, what an absurd.

>totally forgetting that they're people too
Akainu is a human too, unfortunately. He's able to do some critical thinking and conclude, that desertion at such critical situation in the longer run could result in more casaulties on the Marine's side, emotions absolutely don't matter, the only goal is to win.

no, kyoshiro btfo'd him pretty well

>no, kyoshiro btfo'd him pretty well

Citation needed.

we didnt see garp fighting once in his prime and the only time we see him fight seriously was like what, man handling marco for one time?
Again, "hur dur implied strength!"

KANJURO IS THE TRAITOR
I HAVE TO HIDE NOW BEFORE ODA'S AGENTS TA

Didn't you read the chapter where he was effortlessly being fended off by a smug smiling Kyoshiro?
While being Luffy-tier mad?

So one's power is to command the sea kings of the world
I wonder what the other two's powers are

>we didnt see garp fighting once in his prime

Attached: 1558366221923.png (310x560, 266K)

so headcanon/fantasy question:
With the type of devil fruit that garp has (aka human fruit that has different model) and myhtical zoan existing:
Does that mean that they are possible zoans fruits that can you transform you into a myth that is depicted as a human?
Like for example into one on the Shinto Gods or some shit like that.
Would be pretty OP

>And how many times are you going to fail to understand that Akainu could have been allowed to kill deserters?
I never said that he wasn't allowed, he was one of the highest ranking officers around, he obviously would have the authority to punish desertion. There's no point in discussing it anymore if you think that a soldier dropping his gun deserves instant death, just as Akainu could kill them in a second, he could have chosen to spare them but he didn't. It's pretty telling of his character.

Being mad isn't the same as being strong, and he only had 2 swords.

Attached: One Piece - 348 - 05.png (749x1100, 199K)

>Didn't you read the chapter

Yes. Apparently, you didn't. But if Zoro looking mildly disgruntled is what you consider getting btfo, it probably means it's the most you'll get.

nice argument. Im gonna move on then

>make attack
>not effective
>zoro gets mad
>we do see NOTHING of that guy else
>"not a jobber btw."
by that inbreed logic "i hide in walls for 90 chapters"kun was also not a jobber

I saw a theory of Imu having the mythical zoan of God, which would translate into creating any stuff that he wants. It was kinda ridiculous, but maybe a shinto Kami would be more feasible.

>not wanting the next Bege cover

>Being mad isn't the same as being strong
in one piece it means they're going all out

>But if Zoro looking mildly disgruntled is what you consider getting btfo
read the post, and chapter, again
zoro was extremely pissed but couldnt get past a smug smiling kyoshiro
>it probably means it's the most you'll get
the yeti cool brothers called

>if you think that a soldier dropping his gun deserves instant death
They do, because they're protecting their base, their home basically. If it wasn't punished with death nobody would take the army seriously, what's more, the number of desertions would only rise.

>It's pretty telling of his character
Yes, it shows he's pragmatic.

Yeah he really is the only one that makes sense, and the fact that he is the one that gets less focus is an even stronger indicator

How is Zoro supposed to be able to beat Mihawk EoS?
Oda makes all the non-shitters fight versus Luffy.

After seeing Zoro tie with Killer (mindbroken, using slightly different weapons), I have no clue.

Robin Taught luffy everything he needed to know pre-timeskip
And then he applied that to his training to create Gear second and Third.

...So the fact that he didn't develop gear 4th until he stayed with hancock for two years means...

Wouldn't it technically be Enel?

Maybe the alien robots who used to live on the Moon have a self destruct button which would cause the Moon to crash onto the planet of One Piece

You didn't even acknowledge him being down a sword.
Are you the Kinemonfag that loves to spin headcanon in every single post?

Attached: poll.png (1726x978, 801K)

>says this while posting his literal fake poll

bullshitting power ups through the ass, as usual.
I mean to be fair this is how the series was set up from day 1. Luffy and everyone just got stronger by battling some other dudes, as if it was some shitty jrpg. Pretty standard shounen stuff.
Im pretty sure he is gonna beat someone with a dragon rarity sword that is "second to mihawk" or some shit like that and gonna level up.

Yep, definitely Kinemonfag. Though you killed yourself when he revealed he's too scared to even try a sword that Zoro just sees as training.

Attached: 955 (6).png (899x1300, 427K)

I'm sorry, you killed your argument when you posted your fake poll.

Yeah, Zoro disappointed against Killer.

Killer was mentally and emotionally traumatized and was not using his favorite Claw Weapons yet he managed to tie with Zoro.

And Zoro also jobbed against Yeti Cool Brothers

So, a soldier panicking and not being punished could lead to more soldiers deserting, but their leader and general showing such disregard for them wouldn't? Do you think that the soldiers would just go "wow that guy quit, maybe we should all quit too"? More importantly, do you think that such a "just following orders" guy would really be part of a secret group acting outside of WG knowledge? Because if merely dropping your gun or having a breakdown qualifies for instant death sentence, then merely using the marine resources for things that outside their orders then it's treason punishable by death too.

Kuro
Arlong
Krieg
Morgan

Where do you think those guys are now? Out of all of Oda's characters they're the only ones from North Blue that haven't had an update in a long long time, for all we know Krieg and his crew are dead of poisoning

Also, Sanji desperately needs a teacher, his leg style after Zeff's style back then is outdated and he clearly is outmatched since he has to keep relying on tricks and gimmicks to draw even, blue walk, fire leg and the raid suit can only do so much

too bad he loves Zeff far too much to ever grow beyond him

>author says one piece finishi (realtivly, of course) soon
>best swordsmen kun cant handle not even the baby cursed sword instantly
zoro defeating mihawk is gonna be the most jarring thing in the manga

Aoe gas weapons count as fights?

Attached: 069.png (760x1200, 1.52M)

Based Brazil

>Killer was mentally and emotionally traumatized and was not using his favorite Claw Weapons yet he managed to tie with Zoro.
dude
ebisu town people have yonko+ level stomachs

>>author says one piece finishi (realtivly, of course) soon
Wasn't that clarified as a poor translation or something?

>Kuro
dead or in jail

>Arlong
dead or in jail

>krieg
dead

>morgan
jail

Who are some infamous fags of /onepiece/? Kinemonfag is definitely one of them.

>the killer gas
>killer
we cant stop winning killer bros

>tie with Zoro
>literally 2v1 fight
>fainted first
>Zoro succumbed to his stomach growling

Attached: ぐぎゅるるるる.jpg (889x343, 183K)

>Kuro
headcanon
>Arlong
canon
>Krieg
show me the body along with gin
>morgan
headcanon

>Kuro
now "good pirat" dicking arround in east blue
>Arlong
gonna return to fishman island at somepoint, ashamed and tsundere
>Krieg
probally some wapol type of endavor where he gives up piracy
>Morgan
being a angry shitter and getting btfo by corby in some town where he steers ruckus
>sanji
he needs to be a speedster. I know this is not gonna happen but he needs something like kizarus DF to keep up with zoro and luffy

run run from the argument little one
nobody will notice

was it? i dont know, sry if it was
i stand by what i wrote tho, especially after the killer thing

Who wins?

Morgans vs Jack
Morgans vs Kinemon
Morgans vs Buggy
Morgans vs Nami
Morgans vs Pre ts Usopp
Morgans vs Bon Clay
Morgans vs Axe-hand Morgan
Morgans vs Señor pink
Morgans vs Vivi
Morgans vs Arlong
Morgans vs Kuro
Morgans vs Foxy

Attached: Morgans.jpg (304x304, 44K)

On this page you can see that Akainu doesn't kill on the spot, he gave a chance for him to return.

>then merely using the marine resources for things that outside their orders then it's treason punishable by death too.
What part of "anything to attain the goal" don't you understand?

>Do you think that the soldiers would just go "wow that guy quit, maybe we should all quit too"?
Yes, because they're risking their lives, if you haven't noticed OP's universe isn't civilized everywhere, of course the Marines has a good chunk of retards who can understand the significance if the matter is punishable by death.

Attached: desertion.png (756x1200, 1.62M)

>he clearly is outmatched
He damaged big mom's most durable son with an unnamed attack that had to be done fast enough without anyone seeing
>the raid suit can only do so much
It helps with his low durability

What are you talking about? I think you have me confused for someone else...

There's a reason Smoker was feared back at the East Blue and Croc could conquer a country almost effortless, very few people outside the New World know Haki (Same situation with Devil Fruits in the 4 seas) the closer we get to Laugh Tale the more haki users. CP9 learning Haki post TS works quite well considering they moved from patrolling paradise to places like Dresdrossa and Wano.

I'm reading through OP again, and I gotta say the old writing was waaay simpler. I just finished Skypeia and everything was more straightforward, from the same gags to Luffy's motives.

Current OP I think lost that simplicity, it's trying too hard to be complicated. Stuff just happened, there didn't need to be 69 chapters of buildup, it was explained along the way.

Kuro left with his crew or some such iirc, whatever the case the marines didn't get him as far as we saw.
Arlong should be in jail, Hachi managed to escape so they would likely have increased his guard afterwards.
Krieg was taken away by Gin, so also status unknown.
Morgan escaped by cutting sleeping Garp, status also unknown.
In any case none of them have the ambition to grow strong enough for anything like the New World, they wouldn't even make it on the first half of the Grand Line.

If dubs I'm going to re-read One Piece

Akauni is basiacly kuze from yakuza 0
thats all you need to know about his character motivations

JAck
Draw
Morgans
Morgans
Morgans
Bon Clay, he seems to get stronger the longer he is incarcerated.
Morgans
Draw
Vivi if she got Kuma's fruit as some have shitposted, otherwise morgans
Morgans
Morgans
Foxy

nobody will notice

You should do that regardless

Attached: One_Piece_v05_095.jpg (725x1100, 205K)

>Franky, Chopper and Robin are the three smartest SHs
>They are also the 3 SH that Oda gives the least focus
Why tho?

Attached: 1929928.jpg (468x655, 28K)

Since they're so smart, they get things done in less flashy ways.

Attached: 950 (5).png (920x1300, 441K)

Oda knows he can't write them competently so he doesn't bother.

franky is a meme
chopper is cute mascot character
Robin is prime fapbait (so is nami but she was one of the earliest members and is in alot ways defacto captain because luffy and the rest just dick around while often she drives the narrative to new locations and goals)

>This shit about Sabo
If he captured, we're getting another rescue arc, isn't it? No way Luffy is ever taking the risk of letting his other brother dies

oda offscreens everything, theres no way he can be assed to draw anything prolonged and franky related
senor pink was the most focus we'll get

>give a 30 year old woman boobjob so i can jack off more too her
based oda

well a plot point is that news dont travel to wano so even if this would be true he would be late again

I remember this from the 4kids version and even then I thought it was a rather brutal fight even if Kuro's big move was called "Cat out of the bag attack" I like how even the 4kids version couldn't hide that Zolo killed the meowman brothers in his fight.

>Anti-WGcucks actually having arguments
They will never be able to compete against WGChads.

>implying Imu cares about her preferences
based

Don't argue with OJCucks. You don't discuss with retards that argue like children and don't have the truth on their side.

seething zolocuck

Garp one shots luffy.

Kinemonfags still at it I see.

No, he wouldn't. He'd just arrest her normally while not holding any hatred.
Helempo at least ended up being a decent person

I've been away for a while, has our resident drawfriend made a return in any capacity lately?

Of course I must be a Zorofag.
>zolo
Thanks for confirming what I said.

move on to reading the manga again you fucking idiot. we've seen prime garp several times now.

Still, a few pages showing how impressive they are would be nice
He has done it in the past tho
Thats point. Franky should be making gattling guns and shit out of iron pans, and Chopper should be researching for ways to erase the effects of SMILE, both the laughing side effect and the zoan powers. The only one that shorta fulfilled its function was Robin with her intelligence gathering
Its pretty infuriating that he doesnt have time for that but still wasted the little he has with O-lin shenanigans and people fucking around in wano

Attached: c8e93b29ae4276714c3e01d5ef41a0f2.jpg (657x1216, 100K)

Shiki = Garp/Sengoku

but zoro was second on the OJ popularity poll before it shutdown

>because one character was popular at a site it means no other character was liked at all!

Am I only one who thinks at least one non-meme shichibukai (Hancock/Mihawk/Weevil) is going to get defeated and captured by Vegapunk's new creation? Maybe the marine doesn't even the invention with them, but It seems like the perfect opportunity to hype it.

Reminder that 800 chapters are filler, odd wanted to go with the yonkou early on but had to add shikibukai and the island hopping.

Oda's former editor confirmed that the "5 years" thing was Oda joking and that they have a bunch of shit to still do

>Bat Man has Armament
Holy shit, I guess Bat Man was a bigger deal than the chapters showed. Wonder if all the other SMILE users are Haki capable or if he's in a minority

>Im pretty sure he is gonna beat someone with a dragon rarity sword that is "second to mihawk" or some shit like that and gonna level up.
I'm pretty sure you're a low IQ retard who only reads the wiki

He loves the east blue 5 more...its obvious.

Samefagging, too? You really are pathetics. Also, my last (You).
Not even that. Zorofags here are mostly Yea Forums natives, while Sanjifags are mostly the refugees.

>Mihawk
Defiantly not, to hyped
>Weevil
Hasnt done anything yet so i dont see him getting arrested
>Boa
Yes, she is useless for the story right now and already served her purpose

>I like how even the 4kids version couldn't hide that Zolo killed the meowman brothers in his fight.
Really? How?

They're not filler because there's more to the story than just the Yonko now. Obviously the plot is going to continue after Big Mom and Kaido are killed with shit that was never related to them in the first place

Franky's smarts are in being a cunning guerrilla style combat strategist, ships and weaponry
Robin smarts only come into play when Poneglyphs need translating and places need infiltrating
Chopper just showcased his smarts by coming up with a cure for Queens poison on the fly

Unless I Kizaru'd, pretty sure Batman's haki is anime-only.

>Mihawk
Plot armor
>Weevil
Barely any screentime, will not properly hype nothing
>Hancock
Yes

Even if it wasn't a joke, you can't take Oda's dates seriously. 5 years = 8 years at least.

Yeah, it is, but isn't Oda leaving some of the details he couldn't include in the manga to the anime because he needed to move the pace of the first two acts quickly?

that's retarded thinking. he likes all of the strawhats equally.

he just tends to focus on one strawhat on a time when it comes to arcs. arlong was nami, baratie and wci was sanji, wano is zoro, enies lobby was robin, water 7 was franky and usopp, etc
>but muh luffy
there's always a point in multiple arcs were luffy is out of the main story for a while as we focus on the rest of the crew, usually during their fight scenes

Why does this faggot literal who got haki but not Robin who spent 2 years with people like Dragon and Sabo?

No, stop spreading this fucking lie.

i think he means cobys fire fruit

Attached: 1542360700875.jpg (377x326, 42K)

it's toei filler

Robin, like Buggy, is not a fighter.

It's unfortunate, because if Robin were serious about being a fighter, she could legit be at least stronger than Sanji and cement her places in the Monster Trio instead. If only Oda weren't adverse to having powerful females that aren't ugly.

Are we ever gonna see Green Bull?

Koby, Hancock is weaker than current smoker

It's just Toei keeping the distance between the anime and manga. It's either that or catch up in less than a year. Even Usopp could one-shot shitters like Batman.

Could be, but it seems strange for seemingly random characters to have black armament.
But maybe it's just Oda making them look too silly to take seriously. The Gifters are after all the ones of Kaido's army that got stronger with Smiles mostly. And BMP had some black armament users as well.

Attached: 846-9.jpg (800x1149, 225K)

>If only Oda weren't adverse to having powerful females that aren't ugly.
Gion and Hancock

next chapter

When he does stuff like this we're informed.

why are you acting as if armament is impressive all of a sudden

Wouldn’t Akainu be the leader of Sword since he is the fleet admiral? I don’t see why he has to be necessarily in it, Sengoku wasn’t out on the frontlines like rocinante was

And Shakky

Most of them have a df.
Only non-df female fighters we've seen I think are Tashigi, Rebecca, Carrot, and Wanda. And I suppose the girls from Amazon Lily.

Attached: 846-15.jpg (791x1150, 247K)

Didn't say impressive, but it's a step above basic haki for hitting logias seemingly, just seems like something fodder isn't supposed to have.

Carrot is actually a Wanoese spy that ate the rabbit-rabbit fruit.

A yonko crew isn't fodder to normal pirates and civilians.

Why are jeans so nice on girls?

Attached: EFHHZfcXkAAd_uM.jpg (781x1023, 195K)

goddamn, mont d'or has such a cool devil fruit. i can't wait for his appearance during the upcoming war

only minks can use electro, that's what she said to randolph the bunny

Luffy

Attached: Buffy.jpg (1226x1456, 348K)

Df users tend to just take showers not baths.

Attached: 858 (10).png (920x1300, 389K)

God I want them to sit on me

Generator in the gloves.

pic not related, i assume?

Neither is kaido’s crew.

If you're the same guy who said about Oda leaving details to the anime, don't believe that lie. I don't know who/what started it, but Oda never said that. Unless he comes out and says that the "extra" scenes included in the anime are canon, it will just be scenes added to not catch up with the manga.

What gloves?

Attached: 849-9.jpg (791x1150, 257K)

Attached: nami stare.jpg (960x540, 60K)

Not that guy, but Oda does seem to be jumping through some things pretty quickly as if he's leaving them open for filler. No idea if that's actually intentional or anything.
Seems very odd if he's letting the anime just decide if random characters have haki or not.

Oda considers the anime to be its own thing, they can do whatever they want it won't affect his work

Authors always like certain characters more

Oda definitely loves Zoro waaayyyyyyy more than Sanji for example

Attached: EFJOh7lXsAAwdCX.jpg (1366x768, 106K)

Oda's pretty fine with them adding certain stuff to scenes or adding new scenes altogether. Occasionally he'll even provide them with storyboard notes for stuff like Sabo's backstory with the Revolutionaries, which he basically advertised in the SBS when talking about it.

>Not that guy, but Oda does seem to be jumping through some things pretty quickly as if he's leaving them open for filler. No idea if that's actually intentional or anything.
Two options: he wants to finish One Piece faster, or he's just keeping up with the Kabuki play. The Act 2 of a Kabuki is supposed to be where things speed up, which indeed happened. If he keeps the pace in this Act, then he's speeding up the manga.

Attached: 1553026196734.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Attached: C518871A-0E08-4314-85F6-AF57CAF519C3.png (490x490, 215K)

Attached: 1566262271028.jpg (3110x3276, 896K)

delete this

Attached: 1559438633490.png (1366x768, 1.26M)

Why? Just because she’s a girl?

I remember Oda not liking the idea of Zoro being laughed at by Rayleigh due to him having difficulties with the Gomu Gomu no Mi. So he drew Zoro using the fruit effortlessly. Oda may be the biggest Zorofag in the world.

I can't explain it but I just love seeing Luffy and Zoro together. I kinda understand how ZoLufags feel as they ship them together.

Attached: Dynamic Duo.png (925x697, 788K)

Do you think you’d like it if they kissed?

Why not?

Attached: 1515082575826.jpg (498x441, 41K)

Luffy looks kinda chubby here

No

sheesh, what a bigot

Gay sex with Luffy

Attached: 1555742247702.jpg (1101x1069, 89K)

Calm down Katakuri

So how will Act 3 open?

Attached: 955 (15).png (1788x1300, 870K)

>Hancock is weaker than current smoker
Headcanon

Attached: 925 (11).png (935x1300, 469K)

The curtains will open up on Onigashima

Kiku's face after BB uses darkness to cause suction on Kiku's penis and Quake to make his own dick like a natural vibrator while he trusts

Attached: one-piece-blackbeard-bounty-1121.png (1920x1080, 484K)

Is this some kind of that "ugly bastard" cuck fetish autism?

Why else would people be sexually obsessed with ugly bastards?

Fucking wheezed

Attached: kng.png (300x250, 25K)

I want a gag about how zoro managed to get lost past the fourth wall and ended up in front of the curtains, with hiyori going "Zorojuro!?"

>Y-youre talking about fingering... R-right??

Where the fuck is Bogard

Nigga wasn't even seen on Marineford

i'm a fat ugly bastard irl so it's easier to self insert

I'm kind of a fan of the idea that we never saw the black cladding haki before because seeing it involves a sort of novice understand of haki usage in the first place- Luffy at that point had only just heard of haki so he wasn't able to see it pre and during marinford

Oh Kata you're so cute and suave!

Attached: Cute Luka.jpg (1280x1707, 290K)

Old hags like Robin dressing up in all black leather really revs up my engine.

Attached: 1420568185058.png (256x982, 552K)

Katafujos are the worst thing to brace this fandom

Wakey wakey Hancockfags. Koby will wreck her.

You're making me blush

Attached: Katahappi.jpg (486x521, 41K)

we haven't heard from orochi or kyoshiro in a while. i think it'll be the royal palace.

He beats everyone without haki and loses to everyone with it.

>Hankekfags actually think their old hag can defeat Rear Admiral Coby
Enjoy seeing your cuckquean going back to her rape dungeon.

they'll fangasm over Luffy and get to an agreement where he lets her escape after capture.

>Says increasingly nervous Hancuckfag

Orochi is literally right there, but yes we haven't seen kyoshiro since Yasu was killed.

Reminder that Koby will KILL Hancock

>Koby vs Franky
Koby
>Koby vs Usopp
Koby
>Koby vs Brook
Koby
>Koby vs Sanji
Sanji
>Koby vs Smoker
Koby
>Koby vs Zoro
Zoro
>Koby vs Kinemon
Koby
>Koby vs Vergo
Vergo
>Koby vs Doflamingo
Doffy
>Koby vs Law
Law
>Koby vs Katakuri
Kata
>Koby vs Luffy
Luffy

How about Koby vs Roger?

Coby can hear emotions with his CoO, he will sense her lust for Luffy if his name is mentioned.

Attached: One_Piece-v59-103.png (954x1500, 336K)

Reminder that Koby will IMPREGNATE Hancock

So, Im had Vivi snuffed, right?

>>Koby vs Sanji
>Sanji
>>Koby vs Vergo
>Vergo

yes yes koby beats the guy who breaks sanjis leg but loses vs sanji

can you read

apparently not

Imu is a fag and take black cock up his ass

I don't know what contrarians here are taking to think Akainu would't send a Marine to go undercover if he didn't trust CP.
>b-but he's a total lapdog bro!
So was Sengoku who had his limits.

One can only hope.
Would sort of fit I suppose, right now the SHs have pretty much no reason to give a shit about them even if they knew they existed.

You're just upset that we're outing the fact that Vivi is an anal slut

Why is this general full of speed readers or people with a memory of a gold fish?

Too popular, draws in everyone including the idiots.

Where the fuck are the spoilers?

Fuck up incel

Attached: 12F42E80-1E1C-49E9-91DF-C1ABA12DF79D.jpg (1036x720, 59K)

2 days from now

maybe

What’s that beta faggot gonna do, hurt me kek

Attached: E2D07B6F-0B05-4276-BE4B-A3E3F68BF4FD.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Punk Hazard, despite being the weakest post-timeskip arc, was still pretty good though.

Perona is low key one of the best girls in One Piece

Attached: perona.jpg (1920x1080, 345K)

>consistently voted as one of the most popular girls in the series
>low key

Sengoku does mirror Akainu in that even though they weren't happy over World Noble influence that they had to enforce it to keep their job. They differ in that Sengoku's justice is "Reigning Justice" which is basically to maintain the hegemony while Akainu's justice is "Absolute Justice" which is the destruction of evil.

CP0 is literally trading battleships for pirate-controlled-Wano which would categorize them under evil Akainu's eyes with him already most likely being a part of SWORD.

No i mean HxH spoilers

November

Resolve in one's principles.

Did Usopp fight Vergo after?

Read

Attached: you can't help laughing either!.png (500x282, 183K)

Attached: Melting.jpg (1080x1611, 1.18M)

So a retard?

The paneling back then was so dynamic. Oda doesn't use diagonal frame for panels anymore. It's just generic rectangular panels and nothing else these days.

Slurp slurp I love oda dick slurp slurp

Holy fuck you can't be serious. Cuckery of the highest calibre.

I was always under the impression that you can never speedread a Yea Forums post. Guess you proved me wrong.

Like what youre doing right now?

well he has one

Cope

Are you illiterate? user was being the opposite of an Oda dicksucker.

You accused me of being an Oda cocksucker when my post clearly criticizes his current paneling style. Read slower, Kizaru.

>Oda doesn't use diagonal frame for panels anymore.

Attached: 12-13.png (1811x1300, 738K)

>The paneling back then was so dynamic.
ok retard

Stop dilating for a sec please

WHAT THE FUCK IS SWORD!?!?!

>Ignoring the criticism in the 2nd sentence
Ok, retard.

Keep digging that hole, retard. This is amusing.

Alright, I'll give you that. Still, he doesn't do that as much these days.

Why do retards use terms they don't understand? Just limit your vocabulary to stuff you can handle. That's not an example of dicksucking.

>Keep digging that hole, retard.
Like what youre dilating right now? KEK!

>ZEHAHAHA

Attached: 79A881FE-4750-4460-862C-7ACE89D72A5E.jpg (1160x889, 493K)

Please go on.

Get a brain, that is a positive criticism. KYS

Attached: 1568645333380.png (826x777, 740K)

He still does it during plenty of hectic, action-focused panels, which is when more dynamic paneling feels more warranted. You're just speedreading.

Attached: 10-11.png (1802x1300, 851K)

Awww oda dicksucker got no more retort.
And 0 people with a brain is surprised

Yes exactly. To dicksuck is to do nothing but congratulate and praise the author and/or their works.

>CP0 is literally trading battleships for pirate-controlled-Wano which would categorize them under evil Akainu's eyes with him already most likely being a part of SWORD.

The thing is, what is he going to do? The Gorosei aren't going to stop the CP0 and the Marines don't have the jurisdiction to mess with them or the Celestial Dragons. He would have to go against the law to do anything against them.

Hiatusfag still upset they're going to make a new record?

Attached: disk defrag.jpg (1315x584, 194K)

There was no need for a retort. Everyone ITT sees you for the moron you are. I was merely cheering you on for MY entertainment.
Keep dancing, puppet.

I have to say I didn't quite get the whole Law situation.

So Traffy had his crew so he traded himself in for them. But then he struck some deal with Traffy and he let him go, but then the next time we cut to Law he has defeated Traffy and they're being all mysterious about something.

Can anyone explain what happened or was it just bad translation?

This pic needs to be updated. It's been almost a year since we last got a HiatusXHiatus chapter

Reminder

Attached: 09.png (966x663, 401K)

This is the only non-rectangular panel in the past 5 chapters, probably more but I stopped bothering to check at that point.
I don't know how you concluded that he's speedreading, though I suppose you're probably just using it as a stock buzzword insult. It's absolutly true that Oda has far, far less interesting panel layouts on a chapter-by-chapter basis as of late.

Attached: diagonal line.png (918x748, 426K)

>2014-2016
>just 2 weeks short of a full 2-year hiatus
The absolute suffering of Hunterfags. I have nothing but sympathy and pity for them.

>The thing is, what is he going to do?
Coup.

Because he said he doesn't do it anymore when he clearly still does. You shouldn't just force diagonal panels into your pages just for the sake of it or else it loses its ability to grab you during pivotal moments. And given how most of the content we've gotten as of late has been more exposition-heavy I think it makes sense that Oda is going for a more reserved style at the moment. During the fire Festival we're bound to get a shitload of bombastic panels.

Nice so you lost already. Very good show oda dickrider

>Because he said he doesn't do it anymore when he clearly still does.
Genuine autism. Learn hyperbole and non-literal phrasing. Not an insult, just advice.

I wouldn't mind as much if Togashi came back and made the chapters he released were amazing, but they've been crap

>I don't know how you concluded that he's speedreading
>he
lmao

I mean literally paraphrasing him he said
> Oda doesn't use diagonal frame for panels anymore. It's just generic rectangular panels and nothing else these days.
>and nothing else

You're a faggot. Don't take it literally tho.

He could've said something like "he doesn't do stuff like this as much as he used to" but he didn't. No point in defending posts that are badly worded.

Now, take a bow, my little faggot puppet.