Your girlfriend turns out to be your daughter

What do

Attached: g8.png (1645x2400, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11659
exhentai.org/g/1341282/45b947476a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bruh momentum

Hug her. Kiss her. And keep dating and doing everything as usual. Just don't tell anyone about it and don't get her pregnant and everything will be alright

Oh my dick user, you bastard.

Make Abe-dono proud.

Attached: 1567489545300.png (762x766, 476K)

found the american

>don't get her pregnant
Stopped reading there.

Is this that manga that inspired Oldboy?

>uploaded in 2019
>not an obscure artist

bruh

>Oldboy
>My Man
I see a pattern here.

Attached: my_man.jpg (700x990, 180K)

DaughterxFather > FatherxDaughter

father x genderbent son after some youkai's curse

I want father x daughter but they're the same age due to time shenanigans.

Get a boner.

Marry her.

I'm pretty sure most guys would just off themselves at this point.

>look for sauce
>hitomi got that series of incest doujins
>but Otou-san is the only one not in english

Fuck

try the md link

I’d never have a girlfriend in the first place, let alone a daughter.

my daughter

Attached: 1569177699449.png (680x695, 260K)

>Wanting to bring retard babies in to this world that you have to take care of for it's entire life.

Go find the nearest toilet and vomit.

Inbreeding doesn't cause retardation within a single generation.

Shrug

t. Kentucky

Yes it absolutely can. There is a way higher risk of birth defects in a first generation incest baby than in a baby born between 2 non related adults. These are facts.

0.001% is higher than 0.0001% , still isn't really important

Prove it.

Based Americhads

What is the sauce. Please.

Attached: 1568943869768.jpg (523x442, 75K)

search the whole image not just the thumb nail and its ez pz friend

it's a debateable field of research

Harmful recessive genes have a higher probability to manifest in an incest babby. I don't think anyone disputes that. The debate is in how big the increase is.

Both Yandex and saucenao find it.

Suki Suki Otou-san
I love to spoon-feeding

nothing

Attached: oldboy.jpg (448x252, 27K)

Fuck off

THERES A FUCKING NIPPLE

yeah that's what I was trying to imply
historical inbreeding within the population can lead to reduced inbreeding depression later because of greater purging of deleterious recessives.

How cam something like that even happen?! I know there was a similar case involving siblings but this case the age hap should make it impossible

That's true. Japan being an isolated country could have had similar effects to remove the "bad" genes.
Sometimes I entertain the idea of forcing everyone to inbreed to find the perfect human.

unlikely japan is still pretty large

Are Abe memes as prevalent in Japan as they are here?

So if you have children with someone inbred for generations (but relatively OK), does that mean that you children inbreeding will have lower chances of getting a problem?

I absolutely love his work about dork twins hiring a prostitute.

it's a hill, the chances are low but then get higher and higher until you get to the point where really only the viable incest babies survive or arn't shoved into an attic for their entire lives long enough to breed and your family becomes more resistant to the effects of incest

Imagine being an elf and accidentally banging your great-great-grandmother.

He's in his mid 40s and she's 24, he likely impregnated her mom when he was 19-23
There's been worse gaps and she did start rather young (middle school with teacher)

Attached: ages.jpg (715x417, 218K)

>Spoonfeeding should be bannable according to many and some mods
>Actually This prevent some Anons to find the source and have a talk either in the same thread or next because of lack of fanbase

Actually i still do believe that those that make the first SauceRequest should be allowed, Second should be deleted
AND SPOONFEEDERS SHOULD BE ENCOURAGED AND LOVED!

Daughter x Father is so much better than Father x Daughter.

Attached: Daughter brown admit.png (1249x2967, 2.66M)

>Suki Suki Otou-san
Da fuck i don't remember this doujin from that guy

ITT: Alabamians

Spoonfeed a man and you satisfy him once.
Teach him to find it himself and satisfy him for life.

No, that way you will only annoy some posters and please those who like annoyances. The problem is that it will not increase the number of sophisticated discussions, but only will create more of a vile shitflinging later.

If you actually knew why incest caused birth defects, you'd know why that isn't true at all

Your intramurrican rivalry is pretty cute, but the joke would have made more sense if Alabama had a legalized incest (like Japan or France, but not the most of the US).

My nigga
This is the most underrated incest fetish.

This. Will also work with imouto older than you (or onee-san younger than you).

I swear I read this in English but I can't find it anywhere

It is from the larger set of works "Hore Tokidoki Nukumori"

Bu-bu-but we fucked!

Source?

Great, now she can get a sibling and I can get a grandchild at once!

Boku no [Takatsu] My Dear Maid [English] P 191.

Attached: 1565806744391.jpg (343x400, 42K)

Thanks bud

Now you owe me
your soul is mine

Attached: 1563384847521.jpg (626x644, 183K)

Yes because people would not totally post edited pictures that search engines could not find just to get a rise out of it.
Do you believe in communism too user?

Didn't this happen in the Bible?

That was so wrong, but so hot.

I don't know the source material, It totally depends on the context.

If he didn't know and found out recently, and feels guilty about it, this scenario isn't that bad. If he knew the entire time and still went along with it, this scenario is more fucked up.

>Is a meme about a dude wanting women to get pregnant as prevalent in a country that probably hasn't even seen a pregnant woman in years
Even if at least 5% of the Western World had a pregnancy fetish that's whatever number that is more than Japanese.

user that's not how that works.

I... how?

It's more like "they were in a relationship for a long time, then realized the truth, tried to be father and daughter only for a month, but then decided that two good things together make the best"

He means do Nips make their own Abe memes

>reverse Usagi Drop
me gusta

Attached: Clipboard04.png (405x367, 148K)

Are you saying that impossible for guys to date girls 20 years younger than them?

He didn't know. Earlier he even joked that he felt sorry for her dad for having such a lewd daughter.

Attached: B40.png (1650x2400, 1.17M)

I love tokubetsu jugyou 3 when he rapes her and figures out that he's her long list father

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11659

>ebony daughter
What a cuck

Reminds me of a story I read about involving an unknowing bro/sis that got married and had kids. By the time they found out they were siblings they were already in too deep and just ran with it.

If it wasnt so shit.

Kill yourselves.

>Your girlfriend
Immediately broke my sense of immersion.

>T.yugioh vrains.
What a fucking twist.

>turns out
Immediately broke my sense of immersion

And still less retarded than shit for skins, cry more.

I would love that relationship even more, and hope me being her daddy bf doesn't sicken her.

Does it matter who’s dick she takes? She’s a bona fide slut who tries to justify her promiscuity as love anyway.

Cut my tongue, like Oldboy

BASED.
How come no one hasn't tried it yet?

start using condoms i guess

only non cucked way of having a daughter

Attached: 1564998517.jpg (327x327, 57K)

all of this could be avoided if people just named the filename correctly with the title of the manga or the character names.
being a massive cunt and taking multiple replies to complain about someone asking for sauce really just lowers the quality of the entire site.

wow. imagine translating an anthology and not having the courtesy to type the titles of each doujin so people can search uploader comments for stories they want.

it's like uploaders don't know how the search function works on sadpanda.

exhentai.org/g/1341282/45b947476a/

that's retarded. noone should be going on MD for hentai. their tags can't cover the different ranges of shitty fetishes that i need to block.

>a lifetime of satisfying other men
thats pretty gay dude

Spoon feed it right into my ass.

that doesn't sound healthy

fuck her

Lick her ass

fuck her and lick her ass, then spoon feed into her ass

>penis juice
Just say semen like a normal human, holy fuck

>fucking woman with half of your genes
Kinda gay

With that ass, definitely her from behind

God bless Doumou. His artstyle is so good. Make me angry the mom son incest doujin doesnt get continued

I've seen plenty of hentai stories where the excuse plot is basically "the government does X to try and raise the birth rate", so the meme is there, but it's not about Abe specifically.

Attached: Abe wants babies.jpg (1200x1694, 367K)

I fuck her even harder.

Why would I be dating someone who is at least realistically about 14-16 years younger than me?
They would be insufferable just due to the difference in experiences and maturity. Thats just too big of an age gap to be enjoyable.

Most of the time I'd agree, but there are those times people post crops or edited images while knowing that tineye is mostly useless.
In those cases spoonfeeding is a overall good thing, if only to annoy the asshole who posted the crop.

There are plugins for every single major internet browser out there than can image search an image on 20+ different image search engines, INCLUDING weeb shit ones, at the push of a button.

If they can't find it, they are actually retarded.

Technically her skin is more red than brown. Due to being half demon

Attached: typical daughter.jpg (621x414, 119K)

Sauce?

Son X Dad is better.

Attached: 035.jpg (977x1400, 395K)

I too enjoy Fate yuri.

Sweet Home Alabama

I want to date someone who is 14 years younger than me because I want her to be a virgin, like me.