Araburu Kisetsu No Otome-domo Yo

So what were your thoughts and conclusions from this anime? Overall I thought it was pretty damn good, probably the only show I've been excited for weekly episodes for a while now

Attached: Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo.jpg (1915x1743, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7bCca1RYtao?t=2m4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Teacher better knocks up this cutie as soon as she graduates.

Attached: Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.15_[2019.09.23_15.04.46].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Loved it sadly the ending was kinda meh and wont have a second season i think

I love sonezaki and her gyaru friend.
I liked all the other girls as well.
Not lesbo though.

Attached: kazucute.jpg (1920x1080, 91K)

what's wrong with her feet

Probably my favorite anime this season. The ending felt rushed, as if editors pressured Okada to give every character a cathartic resolution at the same time, but it was still entertaining.

I guess you missed the part where he's getting married to the other teacher.

Who talked about marriage?

Attached: rly.jpg (800x450, 67K)

>So what were your thoughts and conclusions from this anime?
My thoughts are that i'm very glad that I skipped puberty. Sex makes you stupid, that is something this show very effectively gets across.

I thought it was very fun at first, them it devolved into the same ol' Okada melodrama I've seen 100 times before, then Sugawara's shit hit then shit got super real, then it ended as fun as it started.

I'm honestly not sure what to think. I have it at 6.5/10 but I can see it going +/- 1.5 in either direction.

I want those feet on my face.

Superficial, mundane shit that confuses cringe for comedy. I didn't laugh even once. It was shit.

yeah OP here, I felt the same

what are you on about lol

Is there an epilogue that explains how kinpatsu ends up with Izumi, and shows momo full homo, and shorty with sensei look-a-like, and main girl commits suicide?

I'm telling you that Okada isn't clever, nor funny. Just bad.
>inb4 she's an autist
so fucking what

Point to a cringy part please because I don't remember this "cringe" you young folks speak of.

I just remember grinning like a motherfucker when the dude handed over the essay.

Attached: see.jpg (1000x750, 83K)

is this yuri?

No, it's Patric.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 13K)

it was really good, but I didn't love the finale. Kidnapping sensei made little sense and things just kind of wrapped up as-expected after an unnecessary game of tag. I did appreciate the timeskip scenes though.

agreed lol the other dude is a trip

Show was good. Gonna miss it now that's over because it was one of only 2 shows this season I looked forward to each week.

I liked it, though the ending felt a bit off.

Sonezaki best girl

Attached: 6ed7ffa92d7029d345_b7cf4815_640.jpg (640x376, 45K)

uhh did you watch the show?

Dissapointing ending and flat characters, still pretty good. 6/10
Character design and artstyle were godtier. Also great OP.

I only watched it for the Honeyworks op

Irrelevant

Her hair was better like this

She should have kept the glasses.

>Tomita-sensei rejects Milo-sensei
>Owl moves on with her life
>Milo-sensei FOREVER ALONE
>not a day will go by where he won't fap to the night he rejected Owl--- the one time in his life anyone wanted to fuck his brains out--- in tears and utter despair

Attached: Araburu-05-07.jpg (854x480, 48K)

>another Okada trainwreck
>user ironically saying that he enjoyed it
>the show will be forgotten in a couple of weeks
>then the next Okada schlock will come along and the cycle will begin anew
It's all so tiresome.

I do like brains with my cunny.

Attached: gtst.gif (480x270, 378K)

ABE'D
B
E
'
D

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

ABEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 12 END [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.35_[2019.09.23_21.26.07].jpg (1280x1438, 333K)

Gotta love the guy's "just end my shit" face.

I liked it for the most part. The ending was shit, though.
Also, the Hongo/sensei arc was ripped straight off of Kodomo no Jikan.

Attached: [SaHa] Kodomo no Jikan Vol.8 - 129.png (1050x1515, 445K)

the best op this year, fuck knows how many times ive looped it

Oddly enough, I don't think she's going to cheat on him, I think he will be the one fucking things up.

Attached: zipd.jpg (467x500, 39K)

I liked it a lot. But I like most of the things I've seen that Okada partook in.
Could have used one more episode to flesh out the finale, though.
Questions like what the result of their disobedience was, whether or not Sonozaki was let back in school, what happened with Sugawara and Mo-chin's friendship, etc. still linger.
Still my second favorite this season behind Moon Das Cry.

user, are you projecting?

It was good but the ending was kinda weak.

First episode was good, it all went downhill from there.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.01.39_[2019.08.10_22.39.59] (350x600, 68K)

Started really strong, ended up with a weak closure. Could have been much better.

Yep.

Attached: bubbles.gif (500x358, 316K)

Agreed in all counts

Attached: Araburu-01-12-1.jpg (854x480, 44K)

This ended better than Hisone to Masotan for sure - but there was some fanfic level of linking things together.
Okada really hasn't nailed a show since Hanairo, but this is a step in the right direction.

Surprised how hard discount Satsuki won me over, that's really about it

Sexuality and hypocrisy and student rebellion at the end, I really liked it, the ending was the best part.

I don't think you were supposed to laugh, except at Momoko's pain.

That's the face of "I got the bad end on the dating sim of my life and I can't try for another route"

Ridiculous drama that ended as an ordinary drama. It was enjoyable for the individual characters but altogether it was nothing special.

>It was enjoyable for the individual characters
But the characters were all terrible. Bad. One-dimensional. Annoying. Retarded. Nani?

>Retarded.
This was the part I liked about them.

Of course you did.

One of the worst and most boring anime I've ever seen. Lot's of teasing and a shitty ending.

It's okay, however I still have to self insert as Bruno Bucciarati into the universe to fix some of the issues with the story (i.e. Niina not getting the dick).

Usually anime where you have to do that are above average at best (6-7/10).

I'm here with you OP. Maybe I was hoping that the director + writer combo could pull another Hanasaku Iroha.

I didn't know that it was coming from an already written manga. All the direction and pacing was wonderful though. The story ended up working out, but not really excelling.

My main issue is that even though everyone gets a resolution and an appropriate end, they are all unequal in terms of how it impacted the characters overall and developed them. Also the lack of any core thematic drive in common between all the relationships was what really held the show back too.

6/10 (should be 5, but +1 for the director)

DRR DRR DRR

I'm not sure if the subs were accurate, did they actually say "this train has no brakes"? Makes sense with the Izumi train theme, but it is also a meme that Okada makes trainwrecks so that felt like a 4th wall break. Also:
>Truly these maidens are in their savage season

kaaaaaaaaami sama

Attached: gayy.jpg (1920x1080, 238K)

That's an homage to this : North by Northwest (1959) - The Ending Scene youtu.be/7bCca1RYtao?t=2m4s

So the consensus from Yea Forums is that this is a 6/10.

No, that's the consensus of 4 people that posted in this thread on Yea Forums thus far. It will take some time to settle, ask in a few months.

this show is AotS, no meme
demon slayer, dr.stone, vinland saga, hensuki, shamiko all gets boring from time to time

Attached: 1563777472613.jpg (500x494, 36K)

I would say that if you like the concept of Araburu but want a non retarded ending and no jumping the shark, you could go for Asobi Asobase > Tsuki ga Kirei > Tsurezure Children > Hatsukoi Ltd.

I wanted to say that I disagree but I really can't. Vinland Saga is the biggest disappointment of the 2010s. The only reason I'm watching Dr. Stone is to fill in the gap after JoJo ended. The rest are garbage.

Bucciarati self inserter.

>North by Northwest

Attached: 1517018846771.jpg (478x478, 69K)

I self insert as Diavolo to fuck Hongo.

O-oh

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: 1569004746020.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

I would like to say that she is the worst character, but she's honestly just a noncharacter. Even the fat teacher or the pedo had more character.

It was fucking cringeworthy garbage and I'm honestly shocked this board doesn't exactly hate it. I thought this was the exact kind of show that this place would completely shit on.

Attached: 1551164507280.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

It was very varied, some eps were so cringeworthy I needed 6 pauses to finish, some "jokes" made me groan, but other moments hit me in the feels and I did laugh a few times.

It also has some redeeming factors that blindside logic like cute girls.

I'm just glad her reaction to having her hand grabbed was rightfully portrayed as her being wrong. The dude was kind of a dick but she was a total cunt. I dropped this until it finished and that scene was spoiled to me as if she was in the right, so I was pleasantly surprised user was full of shit.

I like it a lot
Niina going batshit insane to not lose was the peak of this show
I dont get why people say "didnt laugh", were they expecting a comedy SoL just because the main cast is 5 cute girls?

Based*

>Niina going batshit insane
You mean Momoko? Niina didn't do anything cuhrayzee

is the ending anime original?

I'm pretty sure that it was just the manga ending, or something close to it.

she's just a kid in development. her storms are the most self-centred among the entire cast so it just turns her into an autist who doesn't understand relationships. She will be the main character in a sequel for sure.

It was good and I wanted to Hongou to end up happy but she was left with no one while others have someone, Not sure if them two ended up as a lesbian couple but it looked like it could be the case in the last episode. It was a basic show about school girls wanting to learn about ESS SEE ECKS/relationships/Finding who they really are, not much more you can explore with that story line.
Certainly not the worse Okada show.

Attached: 1548602853829.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>I wanted to Hongou to end up happy but she was left with no one while others have someone
Just like Okada, whose self-insert she was, and the reason she writes this kind of teen romance shit.

You telling me some girl grabbing your hand and putting on your butt in the train is not insane?

Well, you could have a friend like that and she was messing around with pretend-chikan, but doing that because your pedophile drama teacher told you to pretend you're a fox from a kids book is preeeeeetty wacky.

cute girls are pretty powerful

Attached: qxQNBVj.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

how disappointing

thought it was great up until the culture festival finished. then it read like okada wasn't sure how to end again.

>It was good and I wanted to Hongou to end up happy but she was left with no one while others have someone, Not sure if them two ended up as a lesbian couple but it looked like it could be the case in the last episode. It was a basic show about school girls wanting to learn about ESS SEE ECKS/relationships/Finding who they really are, not much more you can explore with that story line.
>Certainly not the worse Okada show.
Mega retarded tripcuck

>You telling me some girl grabbing your hand and putting on your butt in the train is not insane?
Normal thing to do in Japan.

Well, I do wish they had gone with something different, but messing with the ending is generally not something anime does when adapting existing works. I didn't expect any changes, so I can't say I was disappointed by the lack of them.

He also didn't resist it. He knew what was going to happen.

He did say he was sexually attracted to her. He probably would love to do it if he could.

>I don't think you were supposed to laugh

Attached: 19515959102.jpg (504x720, 70K)

Glad im not the only one to find this show extremely cringeworthy. I couldn't stomach the part with the short haired blonde chick and that one old nigger. I had to skip like 2 episodes to preserve my sanity

>I couldn't stomach the part with the short haired blonde chick and that one old nigger.
but those were the best parts. what's wrong with you.

no, it's disappointing that the manga ended like that too since i heard the manga is still ongoing i was hoping that the anime took a liberty of making an OC ending.

Niina and Sonezaki were the only good characters.

Kazusa is a stereotype. The lesbo is a noncharacter.

Hongo is a literal textbook definition of a Mary Sue self insert.

>Mary sue.
How? She literally fails at every single goal she sets out for herself.

Wouldn't the lesbo be the self insert? I thought Okada was gay.

Mary Sue doesn't mean perfect character with no flaws. It's still a positively fantasized version of herself - compared to Okada, Hongo is much more popular in school, much more sexually attractive at an early age, and in general much more successful.

Nope.

nani

Hongo has four friends, and she has a falling out with at least one of them. She's portrayed as frumpy, neurotic and hysterical. The one thing she gets published is treated as a lame gimmick. If anything, Hongo is Okada poking fun at her younger self.

I wondered why Hongo narrated the epilogue.

>Hongo has four friends, and she has a falling out with at least one of them.
Extremely popular compared to Okada's 0 friends and skipping school because she was getting bullied non stop.

>She's portrayed as frumpy, neurotic and hysterical.
She is portrayed as confident enough to talk to older men, even her crush. She even has the guts to initiate physical contact multiple times and to ask to be fucked. These things would be difficult for Okada even now, impossible when she was her age.

>The one thing she gets published is treated as a lame gimmick. If anything, Hongo is Okada poking fun at her younger self.
Her getting a publisher's attention at the age of jugonen is already making her a girl wonder compared to jugonen Okada.

It's a self insert Mary Sue.

"Slightly less of a wreck than the author was at that age" is stretching the definition of Mary Sue pretty thin.

>Slightly
It's a thousand times better.

Except for the part where Hongo is the butt of the joke in literally every scene she's in.

what the fuck was even the point of steve jobs

To explain how Sugawara's self-image got so messed up that she can only feel validated as a person by being sexually desired.

Sonezaki senpai. She also has long, desirable feet.

Attached: t.gif (640x368, 2.92M)