Hay guys it's time to have a pre-2000 anime thread and make all the zoomers butthurt that they were born too late to...

Hay guys it's time to have a pre-2000 anime thread and make all the zoomers butthurt that they were born too late to appreciate the best anime ever made.

Attached: aa_megami-sama_-_episode_01___5775132166b0a.mp4.jpg (480x360, 25K)

ugly art style

>born too late to appreciate the best anime ever made.
People like you should be banned. I've started watching anime less than 5 years ago and given how none of you clowns actually watch anime I am guaranteed to have seen more pre-2000s garbage than you. You're newfag cancer incarnate with sub 200 anime seen.

>zoomers

You've been watching anime for less than 5 years and you're calling someone else a newfag. Heh.

You know that anyone can just watch any anime they want from any time period they want right
Like being born in 2000 or whatever doesn't make you physically incapable of watching old shit
Gtfo nostalgiafag

Look at the soul in the artwork in this pic. You just don't see that anymore. Everything after about 2000 is soulless production line garbage.

Attached: 1470365686-f61030f06c6625071656b9a07d658e49.jpg (700x394, 144K)

Imagine my shock when after a mere 2 years I had seen more anime, and knew more about the industry, than people who've been browsing this board for 15 years. I realized people who call themselves oldfags are nothing but shitposters who've never actually engaged with he medium they pretend to like. 30 years of watching anime and still complete newfags. Embarrassing.

If i was born in 1998, am i a boomer? I don't feel like one, though.

Is it worth watching if I am interested only in her NTR doujins?

Attached: phppxHYYX.jpg (800x450, 87K)

Stop defining your identity in terms of memes and arbitrary, pseudo-scientific generational concepts and try just having a personality of your own.

The 1993 Ah! My Goddess OVA is pure eye candy. Watch it.

Attached: Bell26.jpg (400x300, 37K)

El Hazard is an example of a show that was soul in the 90s and then transitioned to garbage by the turn of the century in its continuing incarnations

Attached: ld_6.jpg (764x768, 165K)

Today, I will remind them.

Attached: 1368597604845.jpg (594x894, 211K)

Way to make an abhorrent shitposting OP to a good topic

That Skuld was the best one and innocent?

What an absolutely garbage way to begin a thread. I actually want to discuss this topic but now I can't because OP is such an attention-seeking faggot.

Hey those are canon now

>that they were born too late to appreciate the best anime ever made.
The only people that can act smug about this are those that were at least teens living in japan during that time. Everyone else is in the same boat.

Cmon bro, let's educate the zoomers and show them what real anime is like.

Attached: tenchimuyobd_main.png (550x399, 476K)

This latest chapter has revealed WHY Keiichi has been a eunuch when it comes to Belldandy.

You see, Heaven doesn't like human/goddess crossbreeds. And so, for the entire run (20+ years in real life, 3 years in-universe time), Keiichi has been neutered. Mentally neutered by Heaven. No sexual desire towards his companion. And his mind was also tampered with so he never found this suspicious in the least. But Keiichi could still feel lust for other women, so Belldandy actively scared away females so he wouldn't be tempted away from her.

Now, this is pretty bad. Belldandy knew about this the whole time, and never told him. Oh, she does love him back. But she deceived him for 3 whole years, even admitting to him that she liked being pampered by him after the reveal. And keep in mind, Keiichi is literally a nice and decent enough guy that demons can't tolerate his presence. He's been nothing but loving and supportive of Belldandy, who was a paragon of chaste love and affection.

Hell, that's not even speaking of the two other goddesses, who were freeloading at his house and being treated nicely as well. Urd knew, although she was trying to fix the problem by getting his relationship with Belldandy to go all the way. Still didn't say anything at all. Skuld can be excused, as she had no clue and her mind was blown as well.

And how did he find this out? Fucking Japanese MILF Satan told Keiichi that Heaven was messing with his mind. Belldandy could only try to rationalize it out of shame for having let it take over three years of Keiichi's life. She wanted the seal removed, but she didn't want him to find out about it. Seriously, she was prepared to make a new contract with him without letting him know that he was Heaven's bitch ever since the first chapter.

I wonder what would happen if Skuld tried some crossbreeding on her own. There wouldn't be contracts involved.

That's now how you start a pre-2000 thread. Mods delete this shit please
Fuck off retard

I remember the shitstorm. Meme magic cucked K1 from Belldandy. AMG is now an NTR story.

Attached: 1465731416584.jpg (640x360, 65K)

Why would anyone do this?

Attached: Kosuke_Fujishima.jpg (150x150, 6K)

She never had sex with anyone else too.

What was the deal with Peorth?

You have to go back.

So all these Slutdandy doujins were true after all...?

lmao is this for real? I haven't read Ah! My Goddess in 20 years kek

They're lucky, they don't have to deal with the 20 year mind control blue ball.
Fuck AMG, fuck people who defend it after that, and fuck the mangaka for showing all other romance writers you can just do WHATEVER you want to keep your main couple from actually becoming a couple.
Every single god damn romance manga is now 'They're together after 300+ chapters. Now I have made enough money to not eat cup noodles as my one meal a day'
Fucking retarded

It's real, and it's arguably worse for the romance genre than Naru. At least with shit Tsunderes you could say 'Okay maybe NOW I should drop the tsun'.
But THIS just makes them go 'Oh wait, no. People read that Ah My Goddess tripe even after that shitty plot twist, I can keep her tsun for another 200 fucking chapters'

>zoomers

>coomers
ftfy

god damn she's so beautiful and sexy

Attached: 1319474550942.jpg (2150x2150, 1.13M)

Ironic that she was considered the symbol of purity by 1990s fanfic writers.

Attached: 1338243805813.jpg (551x753, 90K)

>come for the Slice of Life tale about literal male wish-fulfillment
>stay for it transforming into a cautionary tale about being careful what you wish for

Attached: 1547984347200.jpg (225x350, 37K)

Even more ironic that weebs have collectively missed the message. Purity isn't real. Waiting for your Belldandy is cucking yourself.

SOUL

Attached: tumblr_nj49vfT7qo1u4bc4to1_500.png (500x375, 217K)

>Even 2D is PD
Harsh lesson, that.

Attached: 1504497781396.jpg (640x480, 44K)

LOOK AT THE SOUL

Attached: original.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Why does everyone gush over this pic in particular? It's a pretty unremarkable frame featuring a well-designed character.

blah blah blah die the hero blah blah blah live to be the villain blah blah blah bottom text

Attached: Christopher Nolan.jpg (612x380, 55K)

Canon discontinuity.
Only the OVAs are canon.
Fuck this "Stand" shit that Belldandy stole from JoJo.

Attached: Ah-my-Goddess-pictures.jpg (1024x768, 232K)