Hunter x Hunter

Beyond Netero, will he become the next pov protagonist or some sort of antagonist of the Dark Continent arc? Ging and Pariston will play an important role in DC arc but what about the other characters? Do you think how the Dark Continent arc will end?

Attached: Beyond Netero.jpg (853x1533, 545K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!lxoUxY7S!kA8_JECArAtUjuJI7Fgabw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hope Beyond becomes the next protagonist and survives HxH in general.

>Sneed
You already know what to do

Attached: 1536351266169.png (472x441, 58K)

here are some topics hxh did touch:

deconstruction of the shonen genre:
main shonen kid turns into monster
main shonen villian turns into human

thesis: Individuality is what makes us human

Absolute force CANT beat unique talents ( meruem never beat komugi)

unconditional love (pouf and youpi efforts to save their king)

religios topics
pouf= mind
pitou= soul
youp= body
chrollo=Lucifer
morena=antichrist
netero death and meruem rebirth = buddhist allegory

Hypocracity of human nature (netero, gon)

phantom troupes = moral relativity
pakunoda = confliction between loyalty to spiders vs the idea of the spiders
kurapika = realistic consequence of the quest for retributions

and this is just some

Attached: 1469435439963.jpg (1000x1000, 168K)

based netero poster putting newdogs in their place

Attached: Netero is life.jpg (1920x1080, 147K)

>Beyond Netero
Does he have a son named "Even Further Beyond"?

still no new chapters huh?

Hisoka will die of old age.

Attached: 1538330293187.png (764x650, 360K)

When will this lazy gook release some chapters? It's slowly pissing me off that we don't get any new chapters but everyone else does

Attached: Yo.jpg (1055x726, 258K)

No.

Yes

Le Sociopathy

how strong is this guy? he seems like a beast

He stronger than 8/10 zodiacs

The Dark Continent arc probably won’t even start, it’s definitely not going to end.

Curse Togashi

It is known

Bump!

Cringe

Double cringe

His aura has the properties of both cringe and cringe

Lol

How would King Bradley dealt with the Chimera ants?
The ants invasion of the NGL?
The ant Queen?
The Royal guards and if it came to that, King Meruem?

Attached: Based Bradley.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Attached: hellyeah.png (624x349, 220K)

>it's another "Mungus posts off-topic garbage" episode

Attached: 1436248167666.png (524x524, 141K)

I thought mungus was contained in the OPM threads? This can't be happening.

Obsessed with Mungus as always.
You sure Mungus exists outside your head?
Is Mungus your other personality?

Attached: 1438696767344.jpg (600x471, 51K)

Isn't Mungus some kind of bogeyman that only exists in user's head?

He's in the OPM thread right now if you want to see it for yourself. That being said I remember the conversation that started the mungus paranoia and there's no proof he actually posts here and if he does his name is off. That user is super paranoid.

Have we all fallen under the control of Prince Mungus' nen beast?

Doing something that differs ever so slightly from the norm is not deconstruction nor is it worthy of praise by itself.

bit ambiguous at the moment, in contrast to a lot of other strong characters in the series he seems to have a lot more public recognition.

Alright, I'm gonna take a look and see if this Mungus guy is there.
>That user is super paranoid.
He sure is.

Attached: 0039-045.png.jpg (409x494, 62K)

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS MUNGUS TELL ME AHHHHHHHHH

Quite the opposite, Zodiacs never heard about him, he just used his father's name to rep himself up to the general public, if not for that I doubt anyone would have even recognized him

Why is there so little Zazan art

Attached: d9b1596c22e91affadedad3573c5a7b8.png (500x281, 141K)

was there actually a fucking sneed poster here?

Do you think Netero is disappointed or proud of his son?

Attached: 5bec5565f5de0795f88e8f22648f7450.png (768x1024, 68K)

When will it be his time to shine

Attached: E8DEE463-6B09-40EE-8854-D0BC526A4179.jpg (500x500, 40K)

I don’t get why Togashi is on hiatus all the time. His art isn’t nearly good enough to warrant him being the one drawing it. Pull a OPM and get someone else to draw your story.

She's not relevant enough.

Pride thing probably. ONE at least admits hes a lazy bastard

He is proud of his son.

Attached: 0341-015.png.jpg (951x295, 116K)

I hope Gon meets Biscuit again and she can help train him to get his nen back.

Attached: Biscuit.Krueger.full.1733656.jpg (500x1000, 155K)

Hopefully never. Leorio's trash.

There is another HxH thread at Yea Forums.
Everyone is over there

Killua is canon gay. Reminder:
>Togashi previously wanted to write a sports shōnen with a canon gay crossdressing boy as the protagonist, but Shueisha shut him down.
>Togashi would then go on to write Yu Yu Hakusho, a hugely popular series.
>as thanks, and because Togashi had worked himself halfway to death, Shueisha allows Togashi free rein to do whatever he wants with Hunter x Hunter (hence his erratic schedules that would get any other author fired).
>Togashi also has full ownership over Hunter x Hunter, giving him absolute control over the story.
>now that he has so much power, Togashi plans on getting revenge on Shueisha for canning his gay sports manga all those decades ago by making Killua gay and they can’t stop him.
Further reasons:
>in chapter 286 (episode 121), Killua literally says he and Gon will commit "shinjū," otherwise known as "double suicide" — a term connotated with lovers.
>Togashi clearly has an interest in the "weird," as seen with Hisoka and Alluka.
>Togashi is married to Takeuchi, author of Sailor Moon — a series that features canon lesbians. In addition, the current Hunter x Hunter arc features a lesbian kiss between Morena and one of her followers.
>Yu Yu Hakusho has a gay couple: Sensui and Itsuki, showing that Togashi is willing to include gay characters and relationships in his stories.
>everything Togashi does is for a reason. When he includes scenes such as Killua's "Gon, you are light" and "shinjū,” he knows how fans will interpret them. To say otherwise implies he’s ignorant.
>to claim this is all bait is to insult Togashi, because that implies he's a hack who has to resort to the lowest form of writing: pandering. He is not that desperate.
>as seen in chapter 323 (episode 139), even Hisoka thinks Killua’s most “beloved” is Gon.
And the main reason:
>Togashi is a mad man.

Attached: 1568469764595.jpg (1400x2000, 407K)

Yes, please go to Yea Forums and never come back.

Attached: 1568424755871.png (472x472, 101K)

No, please eat shit and kys.
I saw a another HxH thread here but it got moved to Yea Forums. That’s only what I was trying to say.

Is he an Enhancer like his Dad?

Attached: e8e55734f0e0c16e837e8dacf623168906cb3648r1-271-271v2_uhq.jpg (271x271, 30K)

Enhancer or Emitter

He's at least BEYOND Netereo

Beyond Netero is the stupidest name in the entire series.

But why -.-

I hope he has a son called AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Netero too

That's not how you spell Quwrof Wrlccywrlfh

I think he's going to be a manipulator given how dominant that type has been in the current arc. And his ability is probably the opposite of his father, instead of summoning a single thing that has to be manually controlled he probably summons a small army of autonomous support warriors.

Why was deleted, but not , which is also a copypasta?

>Quwrof Wrlccywrlfh
That can still pass as a name. But Beyond is weird since it's an English adverb.

Attached: Chrollo.Lucifer.jpg (1110x1553, 284K)

>That can still pass as a name
No user. No.

Weird names are common in fantasy series.

It's stupid how you think that incoherent mess can count as a name, but an English word like 'Beyond' is somehow weird.

Since Togashi visited another Keyakizaka46 concert, do you think we will we be getting more idol references in the coming chapters?

Attached: idol x isol.jpg (2600x1400, 839K)

>Weird names are common in fantasy series.
But a guy called Beyond is just too much in a fantasy series?

Beyond represents Moses the same way his father, Isaac, named by Togashi after the israelite patriarch, had clear religiously symbolism surrounding his character. He's the carrier of his people, in this case the whole human race, the leader of the expedition to the promised land, the land flowing with milk and honey as spoken in the Bible, the riches and miraculous resources in the Dark Continent counterpart. "Beyond" refers to his biblical role in the exodus as guide and prophet, as in beyond the known world, its poverty and slavery, towards a land of promises and opportunities. It has nothing to do with asinine power level motivations, only shonenbabies with no clue about how Togashi thinks and works and no knowledge of the deeply rooted religious symbolism that permeates Hunter X Hunter would think of something as stupid as "He's called Beyond because he's stronger than his father".

Attached: Beyond.jpg (400x600, 78K)

I'm talking about context. People associate Beyond with the existing English adverb so it's weird to see it as a name. But the other weird Spider names are original & we don't associate it a word that already exists.

Absolutely based

I finished hxh 2011 long time ago. Should i pick it up? If so, which chapter did the anime end on?

Anime ends Vol. 32 Ch. 339.
VIZ volumes: mega.nz/#F!lxoUxY7S!kA8_JECArAtUjuJI7Fgabw

It probably doesn't sound as dumb in Japanese

>People associate Beyond with the existing English adverb so it's weird to see it as a name.
You should see what English speakers irl name their kids. Fucking hallelujah is a first name I don't get how Beyond is beyond your limit

While Netero's will drew on Gratitude, Beyond's will draw on entitlement.

Attached: 1357997.jpg (550x800, 238K)

Not If he uses rubber nen on his telomeres

Woof woof, hihi

Holy based

>talking about names in the series
>brings up other unrelated names

>replying to a comment that will be deleted
Now his dead comment can still be seen thru yours. You shouldn't have quoted him.

That was the first and the last mistake I’ll ever make in that regard.

If he's going to make a point about the association of words in the real life specifically what is considered name material. I can bring up that people use words you wouldn't believe for names.

Do nen users only apply nen to their outer skin when they strengthen themselves? Or is it applied at a molecular level? Is it ever discussed in the manga? I'm an anime only.

Beyond, Ging, and Pariston are all so based. As much as I’m enjoying the succession war I’m so desperate for the dark continent.

Based.

Attached: 2207877.png (950x1553, 1.88M)

If it's been a while, might be better to start at Ch.1 if you no longer remember most of the stuff that happened.

I never said there aren't worse names in reality. I'm just saying within the series, it's the weirdest one for me.

He'd probably do well against normal chimera ant soldiers, even if they're armored he could probably find weak points.
He would get killed by any of the Royal guards and wouldn't even be able to touch Meruem.

Bradley is based but it's apples to oranges in terms of power levels between the series.

most likely beyond is gonna die

Earlier arcs literally have no effect on the later ones. I remember the general outcomes and major events from each arc so I probably don't need to reread it.

ambiguous maybe, but knowing Togashi this guy is literally beyond Netero, even in his prime. Just to show how ridiculously oppressive the dark continent is when this guy can barely keep up.

>Dark Continent arc
Realistically that's probably not even going to happen, unless Togashi has already written the entire thing and just allows someone else to draw it once he's no longer able to.

>it's the weirdest one for me.
And that's still bizarre because there are welsh names beyond the understanding of human tongue but that's fine and dandy for you.

Attached: Kalluto.jpg (467x600, 149K)

Yeah you do trip-son, the 2011 anime left out loads of minor details to the point where shit seems like it came out of nowhere. Put it this way, don't you think a series about build up and suspense would need that extra bit detail in order to see the grand scheme of it all?
>Earlier arcs literally have no effect on the later ones.
Is this a new form of speed watching? You might as well just drop the manga.

Good point.

Pariston obviously has evil intent, but what is it? What's the master plan with this guy? and his ability

Attached: J57l8Zwt_400x400.jpg (400x400, 38K)

Entitlement alone couldn't have gotten Beyond this far or gained him respect from the Kakin Emperor.

Wasn't Netero a Conjurer? It looked like he conjured that buddha thing.

Netero is an enhancer whose Hatsu dips into Emissions and Manipulation. The fact that he's lived so long and has refined his aura to such a degree should have been obvious of his nen category.

Attached: Kalluto.Zoldyck.full.919951.jpg (564x798, 184K)

The series is fucking full of people with random-ass English words for names like Biscuit, Kite, Knuckle, Neon, and Palm. Beyond isn't exactly out-there.

When will Togashi learn to swallow his pride and let Araki draw HXH? Great art and a pretty decent work schedule.

>Araki
How about no. I'd rather it be Sui Ishida since he did that Hisoka oneshot.

You really want HxH to look like this?

Attached: Araki HxH.jpg (961x678, 204K)

Araki's style is good from an artistic standpoint but it's so buttfuck ugly

Yes. Everyone but Chrollo look pretty decent in that art style. In fact, I like that Hisoka much better.

Togashi's wife can probably imitate his art style. She should do it.

The biggest question is what he plans to do with the Chimera Ants.

Illumi Morow

Attached: 943068.jpg (625x756, 252K)

2 r, you dumb insect

just finished off the anime.

where do I pick the manga up from?

Don't speedread.

Whats the best Nen type and why is Manipulation

Attached: Ojisan No Koibito.png (1036x1220, 946K)

>mfw 2019 is ending and still no chapters

Attached: 1403460.jpg (800x600, 272K)

Theta is a cutie.

Something just dawned on me. Chrollo = Chronus

Chronus-Lucifer is Satan. Chronus/Saturn being Satan's lower self, Lucifer being his higher self.

Hisoka is trying to kill Satan and the (Illumi)nati. Based.

Why can't we have nice things?
Why the autor of this amazing story couldnt be normal like the rest?
Oh no he MUST take many and long hiatus
no no things can't be nice you really think such a good story would drop every week warm and ready for you to enjoy?
Its almost as if its a type of Restriction for Togashis Nen, ffs

Also: I want to have loys of sex with Theta

>Hisoka is trying to kill Satan and the (Illumi)nati.

Attached: 41742436-352-k682164.jpg (352x550, 20K)

I feel like BEYOND Netero has a very dark type of Nen
His father had a pure light Nen, but Beyond seems way darker idk

Would be kino if true. I don't want Beyond to be Netero 2.0

Attached: hunter-x-hunter-netero.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

is hxh redpilling us about flat earth and there there is more of the world outside the Antarctic wall?

I mean is the whole idea that the world that we know as earth hasn't been fully explored and that what is known is just a mere continent on earth

That's how speedreaders are born
Chapter 1, don't listen to the idiots who tell you 340 or you'll become an anime only speedreader like them

He'd get killed by any of the squadron leaders too. Even an average ant's Ten might cause him problems since their stats are retarded.

Dude, his name is BEYOND Netero. Seems pretty clear to me.

>the Dark Continent arc
lmao, see you in the year 2024

It's because you have shit taste user.

Don't die before then, user.

Attached: Biscuit.Krueger.full.1869111.jpg (776x1015, 257K)

HOT

Kek and based.
Also why couldn’t Kurapika being a girl?

>He'd get killed by any of the squadron leaders too.
Hell no, are you retarded or something?
>Even an average ant's Ten might cause him problems
King Bradley wouldn’t be affected
by it nor would it bother him.

Jojo faces all look similar. And they're fucking ugly.

Naoko Togashi should write and draw HxH instead.

You have weird taste.

Attached: 1567462855851.gif (270x304, 435K)

Sailormoon story is shit. She would ruin HxH.

>almost a whole fucking year without any chapters
Fuck you Togashi, you lazy faggot
I know the guy has enough money to last him for a lifetime, but they could at least cancel his shit so that he doesn't keep getting money for not doing jack shit

I’m thinking Beyond has more generalist powers and utility similar to guys like Morau and Killua.
Netero was fixated on the 1v1 fight, the duel between martial artists. The challenges in the Dark Continent are far too alien for that mindset.

That’s why Netero was happy to die against the King. It was his own pinnacle.

Attached: EB4E9E12-5F91-44FF-B9E5-3167B6B3ED3C.jpg (1024x720, 62K)

That's a bit of a stretch.

We are never going to see him on an actual fight, at most he will kill random fodder and then never fight seriously against a real threat.

Despite the name, I doubt he's stronger than Netero.

Attached: Isaac Netero.jpg (866x1000, 489K)

Netero was a battle tard on par with Goku

>Dude it's BEYOND Netero, it means he's stronger than his father
You have to go back, shonenbabies

Not anymore.

Attached: e8a8cc74.jpg (590x590, 77K)

Emperor Tserriednich

Attached: EBEEAD5B-D23C-470F-95FF-5C27E9033916.jpg (644x301, 51K)

Based.