Why did he die so awfully in HF? He's the best character and the strongest one too. Shitty writing if you ask me

Why did he die so awfully in HF? He's the best character and the strongest one too. Shitty writing if you ask me.

Attached: C5C8037A-928B-4D82-BCF2-5024CED8D181-347-0000008B767F32CE.jpg (500x281, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4
youtube.com/watch?v=emIy5jCoAlc
tmdict.com/en/ki.gilgamesh
twitter.com/ariarice_24/status/1176491833297272832
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gilgamesh sucks

You suck

He's careless.

Attached: 1568779966680.jpg (1500x1000, 244K)

At least I didn't job to sakura

In all seriousness, because his character has no role in HF's story, he'd get in the way of everyone else. Not unlike Medusa in UBW, they both get unceremoniously dispatched relatively early on since they don't have a suitable role to play and other characters need to be in focus.

The content of the Greater Grail > any Servant

Attached: 1390099155378.png (602x720, 183K)

If Gil use EA She definitely die
But , you know Gil is Gil
and Sakura is freaking Strong. She captured Saber , Rape Hercules and Cu

Doesn't even need Ea. There're anti regeneration weapons like Harpe in his treasury.

>1000 mana output
>jobs to magic knife
Can this meme stop? Sakura is clearly not untouchable with Angra Mainyu.

*The content of the Greater Grail > any Servant that was summoned through the Grail.
Though Gil only lost because he didn't open with regeneration sealing weaponry.

He is only the strongest cause he makes you believe so. He was kinda idling in Fate/Zero most of the time and same goes to all of the Fate routes.

Gil is a basic glasscanno

>If Gil use EA She definitely die
Actually, it would very likely no sell it. Sakura's Imaginary Numbers combined with Manjew sheer power level end up with shadow having reality warping powers, think Avalon(the scabbard)

His arrogance and hubris is his own worst enemy.

Because there is now way for him to be defeated with good writing.

Don't be a jackass.
Ea>>>everything except Avalon
And Avalon is >>> True Magic.

He's not a glass cannon.
That Golden Armour of his makes him nigh fucking invincible.

He just only wears it in one route.

Let's assume there's Berserker Gil who is still able to utilize all his weapons like an archer class so his jobbing personality becomes non factor. Who could beat him?

Theres always the possibility he becomes to retarded to recognise his weapons.

He got what he deserved.

A person so stupid so that he is voluntarily a glass cannon is still a glass cannon.

Didn't he also get beaten up that on in Fate route? The first time he got angry and left but the second time he got officially blown the fuck out by Saber

Yeah, Excalibur can cut through his armor.

Yes, Excalibur can cut through it, direct strikes from Saber and Invisible Air can't.

Yes and he'll never fucking wear it against anyone he deems unworthy so it doesn't even matter.

To be fair, he can nullify magecraft attacks even without his armor, he does that to Rin's jewels in UBW.

>Best character
Lmao

Who's your favourite character user?

This. He was taken out as he doesn't fit the narrative theme.
Remember that f/sn is more than an action oriented show. It's first and foremost a character study about heroism and victims.

On that note, isn't there a summarized meme of all the routes floating around somewhere?

Just watch the Fate Go Babylonia chapter, nigger. All FSN routes are shit.

Sakura sucks & HF should have been an Ilya route.

Attached: can-you-handle-the-truth.jpg (375x284, 79K)

Should Gilfags even qualify as human?

Literally why Saber though? Why is she the face of this franchise? Why not Lancer, rider or Archer?

Nigger, shinji should have been the main character and Illya should have been his girlfriend.

Fujos aren't human, so no

Good question

Nohomo but I would go gay for Lancer Cu

Because he has no narrative place in HF. If you like Gilgamesh he’s wanked in like every other fate entry, just go read/watch one of those

If the only thing that can hurt you in your armour is a point blank A++ Anti-Fortress NP then you aren't a glass cannon.

I wonder why this pretty well designed girl is loved in a visual novel with multiple h scenes as well.

Karna is unironically stronger than Gil and would nuke Seiba into orbit.

Except Gil would slaughter Karna effortlessly.

A nerfed Saber's strikes from a still invisible-air wrapped Excalibur started wearing down his armor rather quickly though when he was just tanking her hits for the laughs but realized his armor wasn't all that durable and had to get distance from her before he seriously got killed. Also Excalibur's NP wasn't A++ in FSN, it wasn't even fully charged or CS-Boosted. His armor is good dont get me wrong but it really isn't all that impressive as you're making it out to be.

It tanks dozens of Richards Excaliblasts before breaking though.

Depends on which Karna. If the Master is anyone but Amakusa Shirou, I'd say Gil have a moderately easier time but Karna with a good mana source and adequate Master would give Gil an extremely difficult time if not manage to beat him.

Gil having a hard time would just pull out the bullshit.
Also Divinity A Enkidu GG.
Also Gil can pull out Akhilleus Kosmos.

Karna jobbed to fucking Gawain.

Strange/Fake is pique Servant wankery to the point of being nonsensical. I like it for what it is but it's pretty much the DBZ of Fate. Gilgamesh and pretty much any Servant in SF are different beasts all-together.

because fate route is the best route. kys secondary

youtube.com/watch?v=8yyAgk9der4

I don't get it. Gilgamesh keeps getting wanked as the strongest servant yet Enkidu has been said to be just as strong as him.
Why does Enkidu get no power level want?

Not enough enkidu love

>wah why didnt he win!
Stop being a disgusting, AIDS infested homosexual.

He does in SF. We just haven’t seen much of actual Enkidu outside if that because Narita is gonna never finish and make sure no one can ever seriously write Enkidu

but muh fate/ZERO edgy battle royale

He's destined to stay as a jobber since his arrogance doesn't allow him to actually take anything seriously.

She's cute and cool and you are a retard for not seeing what should be so obvious.

Attached: 1568723303091.gif (500x500, 1.63M)

If Ea is so strong how come Excalibur(and rongo bongo?) is the only one that has the power to save the world?
Checkmate Giltards

Because it's an anti-world noble phantasm?

It’s not clear what imaginary numbers even does.

Literally anything you fucking want.

No it doesn't. Gil pulls a bunch of shields out of his treasury and layers them in front of each other and that's what blocks Richard's beams.

I still think it's disappointing that they couldn't give him a bigger role somehow. Then again, I feel that way about most of the servants in Heaven Feel.

He died a stupid death in the ubw as well. The shirou asspull was terrible.
I think this is one of those works where you turn off your brain to enjoy.

reading comprehension helps more.

>Explained and foreshadowed abilities while being consistent with character personalities and themes
You don't know what an asspull is.

Nobody on this board does.

In the VN Gil losing to Shirou in UBW makes total sense. Not in the anime though since he kept using the exact same sword for no fucking reason.

The whole point of using UBW to counter GoB was to suicide his replicas to defeat the originals. Gil's GoB taking time to load up each weapon while UBW just materializes them semi-instantly gave Shirou the edge in battle. I'm not that guy, but the anime kinda showed it off as an asspull.

Anime fucked up again. They decided to make the scene look cool and pretty instead of being logical. In the VN, Gil killed Sakura with a bunch of swords to her head and her heart. He checked, she's dead, then walked away. Sakura revives and eats him instantly before he even notices what's happening. It was a surprise attack, from an enemy who's already dead.

In Babylon, or w/e, why is he wearing his armor but he's topless?

Attached: fgo babylon.png (512x724, 337K)

>Goldfaggot
>Best character
You know the adaptations really have done wonders for Gilgamesh, they really made him seem much more approachable somehow compared to almost NTR-bait asshole he used to be

>jobs to magic knife
Magic knife that has the power of multiple dimensions in it but yeah sure

>I still think it's disappointing that they couldn't give him a bigger role somehow
He already had two big roles. He was basically the final boss of two routes. HF is meant to completely overturn what we thought we knew from those two routes

Spoken like a true retard

SF full translation when?

>Literally why Saber though?
She cute and iconic
>Lancer
Not a girl
>rider
Only becomes relevant too late
>or Archer?
Archer is basically the other face of the franchise

Because Enkidu hasn't been put in anything until FGO came out

>Not in the anime though since he kept using the exact same sword for no fucking reason
What? The anime has him using different swords. They keep breaking over and over

So Archer is a girl?

Mein nager

Attached: BIGGUS DICKUS.jpg (1222x759, 133K)

I get that. But even so, they could have given him something. Rather than being killed as a afterthought.

he's called king of jobbers for a reason

except beat Sakura

Imaginary Numbers is uh
It's kind of her ability, user.
Are you ok?

He cooks, he cleans, he has the largest bust measurement in the VN.
What do you think?

It doesn't excuse the shitty writing in that he has no issue with reaching for Ea but won't instantly materialize his armor as every servant has been shown to be able to do. This armor that tanks a Excalibur sword strike with zero issues. This armor that would instantly win him the fight and would be less humiliating to use than his ultimate weapon. This armor that he walks around in in every route but UBW. Even wearing this armor when he "kills" Sakura, someone he thought would pose even less of a threat than Shirou.

>Even wearing this armor when he "kills" Sakura, someone he thought would pose even less of a threat than Shirou.
I think the fact that he personally goes to put Sakura down makes her a fair threat in his eyes.

Best girl after Kirei.

It's funny to me that Gilgamesh considers Medea a greater threat to him than Heracles.

Because Medea is weird spoopy magic. Heracles is just a mad dog

Grabbing a weapon to kill is less humiliating than hiding behind armour. And do you not understand he was panicking and losing composure during the fight?

>alignment: chaotic good

>Karna jobbed to fucking Gawain.
Gil jobbed to Shirou. Your point?

Kek

secondary spotted

Edginess at work

>Best character
>In FSN
You're probably a Zerobaby so I'll inform you. Gilgamesh in Stay Night wasn't a character. He's a plot device who corresponds to the protagonists in every route. His characterization is not at all consistent. He's there to clean up and kill whoever Nasu wants to get rid off, then exit the scene.

>be King of Heroes
>perform zero acts of heroism

No.
>A nerfed Saber's strikes from a still invisible-air wrapped Excalibur
Misconception. Invisible air Excalibur is stronger than normal.
>started wearing down his armor rather quickly though when he was just tanking her hits for the laughs but realized his armor wasn't all that durable
Mistranslation. Gilgamesh said his armor would not give in.
>and had to get distance from her before he seriously got killed
Nope. He just pulled out GoB and Saber is the one who gets pushed back.
> Also Excalibur's NP wasn't A++ in FSN
Yes it was. Saber after fighting Herc has already awakened her dragon's core too.

>Headcanon the post
The shadow can be killed by nuking. Even Excalibur could have done it. It's said in the final fight with Rin, who with Zelretch's jewel sword was destroying all her shadows.

lmao.

Gilgamesh uses Enkidu and throws swords and Karna dies. Karna is one of the most overrated servants ever. Vasavi Shatki has never killed anything and he needs to throw away his armor (which only reduces damage by 90%) for it.

Gilgamesh would easily defeat him, and did so in CCC.

God Arjuna already dethroned Gil so it doesn't even matter.

>He's the best character and the strongest one too.
youtube.com/watch?v=emIy5jCoAlc

Fujobucks.

Gil was dethroned a while back, but God Arjuna is irrelevant, as he is neither a hero nor a servant.

>In all seriousness, because his character has no role in HF's story, he'd get in the way of everyone else. Not unlike Medusa in UBW, they both get unceremoniously dispatched relatively early on since they don't have a suitable role to play and other characters need to be in focus.

What characters are given the most focus in Fate, UBW and HF? Besides Shirou and Rin.

Don't talk shit about gold, motherfucker.

Attached: 143583698035.png (520x594, 569K)

Why girl and not guy is face of weeb franchise?

He's too strong + He didn't fucking belong there
Gil already jobber to Seiba and Shirou in the other routes. So dispatch him so he can't hijack this route too.

>Ea>>>everything except Avalon
No, Giltard.

>strongest
>jobs everywhere except Zero

fate/zero > f/sn. Nasu is a hack who can't write and Urobuchi saved his dumpsterfire of a franchise.

Arthur wrecked Proto Gil's Enki, and Ea is regular Gil's Enki, so Arthur would easily wreck Gilgamesh.

>Without a doubt, he is the strongest existence amongst the Servants.
>Though he lost due to obsession against Saber…
>Though he lost due to pride against Shirou…
>Though he lost due to carelessness against XXXXX…
>…The fact of the matter is that if he actually gets serious, he is a Servant that cannot be rivaled.

>In the boy-meets-girl story of the original Fate/stay night he was forced to yield to the universal law of “love conquers all,” but in Fate/Zero he’s free to show off his overwhelming, cheat-like strength without restraint. He could have ended the war in a single night if he truly desired to do so. But then, careless pride is the king’s prerogative, and getting serious over something as frivolous as a wish-granter would be unbecoming. So, taking that into account, it sort of balances out the huge disparity in firepower… I guess?

>Also, the reason that he was able to splendidly escape after being swallowed by Angra Mainyu at the end of Fate/Zero despite succumbing to the same thing in the Sakura route of Fate/stay night is because in the latter he was distracted by the presence of a naked girl.
…Just kidding! Actually, it was due to the difference in power between the “mud,” which was cut off from its source, and the “shadow” which was connected directly to it.

tmdict.com/en/ki.gilgamesh

From Nasu himself.

Attached: 7bb308865d6bb2f3e8373e71e4729095.jpg (820x662, 331K)

>fate/zero > f/sn. Nasu is a hack who can't write and Urobuchi saved his dumpsterfire of a franchise.

Wasn't most of Zero ideas from Nasu?

>Gil having a hard time would just pull out bullshit
So why didn't he pull out anything when he was getting fucked by the hydra poison? Oh wait, it's because Ishtar locked his vault and made him useless lmao.

urobuchi pretty much wrote zero himself

>and Ea is regular Gil's Enki,
Ea > Enki and Gilgamesh > ProtoGilgamesh. Nasu changed Gilgamesh's power level to fit the final boss of FSN. Plus we know Ea is the strongest NP to ever be owned by humanity, so that includes other NPs on Excalibur's level and above like Dendera.

ANN: How much control and input did you have over the characters who participated in the 4th Holy grail war? Did you sit down with Kinoko Nasu and discuss who would be added to the Nasuverse or were you given free reign to create any characters that were not previously established?

Gen Urobuchi: The process was that I drafted up a proposal for the new characters and the plot, and showed it to Nasu-san for his supervision. However, consequently, 90% of those proposals were accepted as they were already Nasu-san's ideas. As for character names, Hisau Maiya was only character name that I suggested. The other characters were all named by Nasu-san.

In the Fate/stay night visual novel, Saber mentions that she only talked to Emiya Kiritsugu three times during the 4th Holy Grail War. Was it difficult writing a story in which the two main characters can only talk to each other directly 3 times?

In order to abide by the original story, the character Irisviel has been introduced. Saber only talks to Irisviel. Kiritsugu only talks to Irisviel, too. So, in the end, Irisviel plays the role of facilitating communication between these two, who do not talk to each other.

How often did you feel you had change elements out the story in your head to fit in with the story of Fate/stay night? Were there any plot elements that had to be completely scrapped to stay within the overall time line? Did you feel you had retcon anything in Fate/stay night to fit into your story?

As a result of the discussions between Takeuchi-san (character design) and myself, Kirei Kotomine's height in Fate/stay night was revised for Fate/Zero. Also, we had to adjust the relationship between Saber and Kiritsugu, so as not to be too bad. We were afraid that if Saber excessively increases her distrust toward Kiritsugu, she would not easily open her heart to Shiro, who is Kiritsugu's adopted child.

>urobuchi pretty much wrote zero himself

don't shitpost

Not that user but yes they are. In that way though, I'd argue that Nasu just got better with time. Also helps that Kiritsugu felt like a character he'd been wanting to write for quite some time and Urobochi just had the experience and story sense to write it well for him.

Doesn't count, still the strongest

Attached: 1568816149409.jpg (631x570, 85K)

Why is this route so shitty? Sakura was decent in other route but here she just come off as an unlikeable psychopath. Not to mention most of the cool servant dies after 1 fight. Shirou romance feel more like pity than love.

Saber has appeared in so many different forms in spin-offs over the past 10 years, she's become a sort of poster girl for TYPE-MOON. From your point of view, Urobuchi, how do you view Saber?

>Uro: Honestly, Saber doesn't look much like a heroine to me. I can still see traces of the male version of Saber that appeared in the early version of Fate (*7). Because of that mental image, Saber's relationship with Shirou doesn't seem like a realistic relationship between a male and a female, but a complicated relationship with a boy who became a girl.

>Nasu: Typical Urobuchi... I really can't pull the wool over your eyes... I intended to take that to the grave with me, but I guess this 10-year anniversary is a good place to talk about it. Just like Urobuchi-san said, it's difficult to call the relationship between Shirou and Saber a relationship between a man and a woman. Saber has fought for a long time as the ruler of Britain, but then turned into a girl all of a sudden and fell in love with Shirou. It's pretty ridiculous when you think about it. But I really wanted to push it towards that sort of boy-meets-girl story. So as a last resort, I had Shirou continually say things to her like "But you're a girl," and "Girls aren't supposed to fight," in order to remind the users that "she is really a girl." It's like the author's actually the one trying to convince Saber that she's a girl... I feel like I could have written it a lot better now, but that was the best I could do at the time.

What did Nasu mean by this?

Attached: __richelieu_kantai_collection_drawn_by_anti_untea9__0ae939225f7d93458126b8af98d792f9.jpg (848x1200, 455K)

Saber should have been a trap.

If you had a high-grade anti-divine chain in your treasury you'd feel the same way.

Aww, all the characterization flew right over your head? Want more clash bang boom ghost action? Better stick to Unlimited Babby Works,

Attached: sakura bottle for casuals.jpg (819x748, 176K)

God no

save it for the doujins

>haha look at me i have my brother semen and worms up my vagina feel sorry for me

>sakura
>character
Erabe

She has plenty of personality. In fact, she has one of the most complicated and multifaceted personalities in the entire VN.

She's a shy unconfident girl with immense amounts of self-hatred and bitterness due to her horrible situation, and yet she also has a fierce determination to endure it all, as well as being really kind-hearted and selfless. She's usually introverted and keeps to herself, but develops to become a lot more energetic and playful before the start of the story due to the influence of Taiga. That said, she's still very modest in comparison to the more generic action heroine personalities of Saber and Rin, and treasures daily life over risky goals. Unlike them, Sakura prefers to lie low and stay out of trouble, but for better or worse, Rin is the one person who brings out Sakura's inner competitiveness, as she simultaneously looks up to and loathes her big sister. Sakura has a bad habit of blaming herself for the faults of others and putting their happiness over her own, but simultaneously, if she's offered hope and happiness, she won't allow anyone to get in the way of it no matter what, as the two things she won't stand for are having the rug pulled out from under her and losing those she cares for. If she's somehow angered, Sakura's rage is cold and calculating, to the point of almost seeming gentle despite its ruthlessness. Even when not angry, Sakura sometimes displays gentle snark and teasing, similar to Tohsaka, but done in a more kind-hearted way.

And that's far from all there is to her.

Attached: 76613393_p0.png (1500x1800, 2.06M)

Why do UBW fans hate Sakura so much?

I wonder if people saying this actually read the VN

The only one who mentioned UBW is you.

Like he said; Gil already plays a major role in 2/3 routes. He had his moments. heaven's feel was about letting characters who didn't have much screentime in the first two routes actually get a chance to shine.

Her very existence invalidates UBW and turns it into a bad end, after all. Also, her character is genuinely too deep for the shonenfags who salivate over UBW and its shallow plot that's just an excuse to cram in lots of servant fights and Shirou being a self-insert beating characters that should outclass him by far.

Attached: ubwtrue.png (800x600, 280K)

becuase Sakura is evil villain
she kill Thousand of innocent civilian

Attached: SAKURA YUP.jpg (2873x1616, 789K)

HF is literally about how Rin and Sakura loved each other but also how BOTH fucked up and needed to have a heart to heart where both heard each other. Rin isn't equipped to handle Sakura's pain, nor is Sakura ready to calmly express being an experiment for the past decade. Two opposing final bosses (Kirei and Zouken) who the hero of the story is supposed to overcome, rather than succumb to.

sakura is the most human character, she suffered, she showed her emotions without restrains, she said what she wants, what she hope for. Rin, Shirou, Archer, Kotomine and Illya are the pillars of F/SN's story.

The entirety of HF is based around herdelicate and complicated situation.

>evil villian
>gets the 2nd best ending
Villianchads win again

Attached: 1541192411952.png (478x600, 207K)

Where's your remake then?

Nasu didn't want them to adapt it without re-writing it like Last Encore.

Ubcucks know they are objectively the losers the Fate universe

Caster and Gil are better villains than Zouken and Kotomine.

Zouken, yeah. Kotomine, fuck no

Fate is shit. What else do you expect from shit?

B-bro he's supposed to have an NP in the vault that he stole from some random fuck to nullify anyone trying to lock his vault!

He's too much of an ideal at this point to anchor Gil's character at this point. Reminds me of Mordred and Artoria's first character interaction written in being some retarded summer crossover joke shit

I feel like "Fate/Extra CCC" (CCC takes place more on the "far side" of the moon, where as Extra takes place on the "near side" of the moon) should have been the last Fate to conclude the storyline, and so it didn't need a sequel after it.

"Fate/Zero" was very necessary, since it explained how the events in "Stay Night" happened. Everything was concluded in Heaven's Feel and Hollow Ataraxia, so there was no point in continuing the series after it.

I feel like Nasu is milking Fate really bad, since they making a new FGO series along a lot of stand alone Fate stories.

Attached: flames of purgatory.jpg (1904x1080, 132K)

Oh come now user that's ridiculous. Now go sink another $70 into my gacha game.

>finite mana output is trumped by true magic infinite mana output
wow what the fuck

>why is the foil of the main character the poster girl instead of the irrelevant one or the fucked up one
Based retard

Fate/Zero was unnecessary, the important parts were explained by Kotomine and Saber. It was still nice though, and a well done prologue.

Fate, saber and shirou
UBW, archer and rin
HF, Kotomine and sakura

So you can get "dem feels man"

Karna has a great chance because Hindu Gods are older than Babylonic Gods. In Extella Link he defeats Gilgamesh after teaming up with Lancelot Berserker.

>Ea is the strongest NP to ever be owned by humanity,
The key is owned by humanity, there's stronger NP out there but they don't belong to humanity. Mahapralaya for example.
In theory also the Ars Almandel Salomonis.

Ubshit is the loser route

Nasu said Buddha's NP is the Ultimate anti individual NP and we're all Buddha in some way, according to Nasu...

>The key is owned by humanity,
Did I mention Ea was the most powerful NP ever? Why did you go out of your way to repeat what I already stated as if it wasn't clear in the text? Are you that desperate for an argument, user?

>Karna has a great chance because Hindu Gods are older than Babylonic Gods.
This has literally nothing to do with Karna or Gilgamesh, and it also doesn't work that way.
> In Extella Link he defeats Gilgamesh after teaming up with Lancelot Berserker.
Jesus, user. Those were fake spoilers made and corrected over a YEAR ago. Link is even out in English now. It's amazing how misinformation persists in this fanbase.

>He's the best character
That's not Kotomine. Get lost, fujo

>He doesn't know about Requiem

I am not a fujo

Her mana supply may as well be endless and the reason she lost is because she was a shitty magi who could only draw out a fraction of the grails power.

Good by the standards of his age, where strength was morality. The conquerer was in the right, because he conquered you.

Then I kind of think that was a mistake, especially considering it was the last route. They should have tried to give most of the cast something to actually do, rather than killing them off as a afterthought to make way for characters that nobody cared that much about yet.

The content needs Assassin and later Saber Alter to ambush Servants. Alone it can do jackshit. Saber also BTFOS the content easily if she gets to Excaliblast it. It's just a curse.

Sakura's not the only person with that, not even in the same time frame. Trisha from Case Files has that element as does Professor Lev. There could be someone else I'm forgetting.

The user said humanity, Salomonis and Paulina are not humanity (just Ars Nova). The LB stuff is not part of humanity either, we culled that down.

>I feel like "Fate/Extra CCC" (CCC takes place more on the "far side" of the moon, where as Extra takes place on the "near side" of the moon) should have been the last Fate to conclude the storyline, and so it didn't need a sequel after it.
Extra shit isn't connected at all with FSN, why are you even thinking it's related. The themes are completely different. Same as FGO themes .

tell me .

what does Gilgamesh taste like

Attached: 1551450226374.png (288x262, 90K)

>Sakura's Imaginary Numbers combined with Manjew sheer power level end up with shadow having reality warping powers, think Avalon(the scabbard)
Imaginary numbers isn't "reality warping" is basically to shove things and summon things or move using imaginary number space. "It's possible, but not from this world" is the basis of "hollow" element she possesses.

Anyway Tiamat shows exactly what it does and yes, she can eat Ea once you wear down her regeneration and bullshit buffs and protection. And she makes Sakura look like a pitiful bug.

I've heard this before, but I don't really remember them saying his armor did anything that specifically useful other than it being "of the highest quality" or something like that in the VN. It's not on the status screen at least. Is that from some later character material stuff, or am I just forgetting something?

>Those who have this Element as their Affinities can use Imaginary Number Dimension. Lainur used it as a time capsule and Trisha put her head into it when killed to keep her killer from using her Mystic Eyes. As a Sorcery Trait, it is a power highly effective against spiritual beings, but not so potent against those whose body is not made out of Ether. When the Matou clan restraining spells are used along with this, it is possible to imprison and skewer the target into a separate dimension composed entirely of shadows. Furthermore, when Angra Mainyu's power is imbued on Sakura Matou, she is able to use this ability even against normal humans.
Basically you can create a pocket dimension.
having Imaginary Number also allows you to freely travel in the Imaginary Number Dimension. You can watch Case Files (Trisha) and FGO Babylonia (Tiamat) to know more about it.

like fish burgers

it's true though

>character whose defining trait is his arrogance and overconfidence that bites him in the ass in every route
>hurr, why did he get defeated by someone weaker than him?

That's why I said owned by humanity. Those two are stronger but don't belong to humanity.

Whoa easy there, cowboy. Don't need to get defensive, I all did was to be more especific and mentioned two examples.
Unless what you want is a discussion, in which case you are barking to the wrong tree.

Exactly.

Attached: golden taste.jpg (1280x853, 199K)

Tiamat dies to Ea though, after having all the bullshit invincibility stuff negated and after having the concept of death applied to her.

Wake me up when Giltrash can defeat Alcides.

Buddha's is owned by humanity, dipshit

And where did I said otherwise? I just mentioned two stronger NP outside humanity.

The Grail was what gave him his body. His entire body was literally made out of Grail mud. In that incarnation, Sakura was even deadlier to him than Tiamat.

Strange/fake isnt canon.

Fully unlocked excalibur/rhongomyniad , Enkidu when powered up in lanceform . Then there are many other mythologic weapons we have yet to see .

Shonenfag seething

Isn't fully unlocked prototype Excalibur capable of blowing up the planet?

Also, how the fuck does Da Vinci's NP work? It sounds incredibly broken.

Touhou is better.

Gil Bride

Attached: IMG_1856.jpg (1200x901, 172K)

Saber

he had the durability of a normal human through all of stay night

Shame you don't like Gil then fellow Saberfag.

Attached: ee336b79b016d3c308e8704638be015fed1455b2v2_hq.jpg (1000x870, 86K)

Literally worst of the three heroines

t. wormslut lover

Worst girl with the worst route and the worst shirou

Wormslut? I agree.

Attached: trin.jpg (920x860, 188K)

You mean if you take away the godly ability of something, it's easier to use your beams on it? Well do say. Tiamat also was triple nerfing herself unconsciously too even before that because deep down in the madness she loves her "children".

Also, since Sakura's Imaginary Number space allows her to create whatever she wants (how do you think she Tsukuyomi'd Rin in Femme Fatale otherwise) there seems to be some things unique to just Sakura with Imaginary Numbers.

Attached: 55555438_p0.jpg (686x974, 791K)

He died to the grail in Zero since he was melted into nothing from a weaker version of the curse, but plot had to have him survive to be in the 5th war, so he got a charisma check to have AM "fear" him and get him a new body. But the text literally says he was melted into nothingness from it splashing on him.

>sakura is the most human character
STFU RETARD

Rinfags, everyone.

Attached: condescendkura.jpg (278x283, 14K)

From Babylonia ep 1 & 2 prescreening
>Eresh appears in the opening
>2 cours: 21 episodes for Babylonia and 4 episodes for Solomon
>Merlin sings in ep 2
>there is no change comparing to the game scenario so far until the end of episode 2
Those who went to the prescreening said the anime was incredibly amazing and CloverWorks did a great job. Are you looking forward to it, Yea Forumsnon?

Attached: IMG_1866.jpg (3225x2419, 975K)

>25 episodes
Somehow i feel like they will fill it with useless stuff.

Actually now i'm curious about the pacing. Babylonia has 22 sections + it's confirmed that there will be more Uruk SoL and now it will only has 21 episodes.

For me, is to see my wife in action.

Attached: 1568915509094.jpg (1970x3342, 938K)

Attached: IMG_1867.jpg (680x286, 62K)

>Karna has a great chance because Hindu Gods are older than Babylonic Gods
I don't think nips are aware of that. Their history is eurocentric as fuck.

Does Babylonia really need 20+ eps? FGO story is pretty bare bones.

>Waifing ishtar
>not eresh

I just love her too much!

Attached: __ishtar_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_hai_h81908190__40e661826d3b2ba89891a6d2b937a1a9.jpg (600x850, 212K)

twitter.com/ariarice_24/status/1176491833297272832
Action scene list:
>Mashu vs beasts / Lord Camelot used
>Ishtar vs beasts
>Enkidu (Kingu) vs beasts then Ana + Merlin
Also from what I heard, episode 1 has scene of real Enkidu dying