Kaguya Chinese Speedscan

This was on Mangadex, did no one upload it yet?

Attached: 01.png (1000x1522, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LAnw7WRGkko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 02.png (1000x1555, 1.24M)

Attached: 03.png (1000x1599, 1.49M)

Attached: 04.png (1000x1574, 1.69M)

Attached: 05.png (1000x1587, 1.3M)

Attached: 06.png (1000x1566, 1.6M)

Attached: 07.png (1000x1603, 1.61M)

Attached: 08.png (1000x1591, 1.25M)

Attached: 09.png (1000x1549, 1.53M)

Attached: 10.png (1000x1576, 2.15M)

Attached: 11.png (1000x1579, 1.86M)

Fujiwara is shit. She deserves to be bullied by Chadshigami

Attached: 12.png (1000x1566, 1.84M)

Attached: 13.png (1000x1517, 1.62M)

What kind of reaction is this supposed to be exactly

Attached: 14.png (1000x1581, 1.74M)

Of course

A cunt's?

Attached: 15.png (1000x1494, 1.13M)

Attached: 16.png (1000x1581, 1.98M)

Attached: 17.png (1000x1568, 1.63M)

>Kaguya
That's a mistranslation, right?

Attached: 18.png (1000x1570, 1.42M)

She really is for ryona.

what a great double bluff

It's her most high IQ plan in forever
>lie
>by saying the truth

In the following pages and panels:

Confusion
Shock

Realization
Depression
Cold anger
Bitterness
Surprise

Relief

The "yandere but not quite there yet" face.
His chapter made it painfully clear how Fujiwara is disconnected from the main plot, and unless something big happens with her at the center, she will soon dissapear. Even Maki is more important at this point.

Who the fuck is Maki?

That is some alpha shit.

>she will soon dissapear.
Yes user, she will surely disappear, it's not like she's one of the most popular characters in Kaguya, not at all.
If you want to look at "disconnected from everything related to the main plot", look no further than Iino who lives in her own subplot, completely dependent on another character to even exists and who only interacts with her own subplot characters.

Yeah, it is my favourite kind of lying. It is even more than lying because you literally tell negation of truth. This puts you on edge since messing it up will result in telling them everything. High risk, high gain, high adrenaline.

>keep your relationship a secret until 9/9
>prez is now 18
>they get married and fuck off

Why Miko's shock here and here are different? It is inconsistent.

Ishi knows.

>Kaguya's gift advice
>president's love advice
How dense would he need to be to not notice it, really?

She loves Ishigami and is distraught, but unsurprised he would be with someone else. Then she's horrified Kaguya would be so lewd.

1 is a disappointment kind of shock, the other a “how lewd” shock

1 Miko-Erika unit of density.

Erika just hasn't seen the shit Karen has.

Erika was about to walk calmly into boy's den. And to this day she doesn't know about Maki-Kasiwagi-Tsubasa triangle.

Lesbianism rots your brain, that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=LAnw7WRGkko

OTP right here

Lesbianism cures cancer, increases your IQ, and makes your dick bigger.

>Break next week
Young jump must be selling like shit to allow this. Not shitposting but besides Oda, Aka is the only mangaka that has a "break schedule"

"It's like she's looking at walking garbage" face.

Kaguya is their second biggest moneymaker, if Aka wants a break, he gets one.

Kaguya is a cute prankster~

Attached: Prankmaster.jpg (657x589, 112K)

YJ executives are Aka's bitches

I lost trust in those translations since last chapter with "memes phrases"
is this better or just another meme tl?

>"Don't be silly who would randomly shave their head"
>*Looks painfully to Medaka, Erina and and Lenalee*

He has been getting one very 4 chapters in a row for freaking months now.

>*Looks painfully to Medaka, Erina and and Lenalee*
What?

Just wait for JB they literally never make mistakes, and if you feel up to it donate to their patreon.

Disappointment towards Ishigami's lack of morals and shame. Also jealousy.

What can they possibly gain for keeping their relationship a secret? Even assuming it's against the rules. This will end poorly.

Kaguya wants to have some fun by keeping it a secret for a while.
Also gives them a tiny bit more of leeway in the council, since they can flirt all they want without anyone noticing (yeah, right).

Notice kaguya never said it's a prank just held up the prank sign.

Because nu-normal Kaguya is an absolute chad, except when dealing with Papagane.

If the secret leaks to Kaguya's dad, all is over. The actual reason is so the manga maintains the "tease" part of the story and doesn't lose interest despite the confession and the fact they are now dating.

>Kaguya has sex
>Starts outplaying Kashiwagi too due to her non virgin status

She's growing too strong.

Attached: Kashiwagi blush.jpg (273x381, 41K)

This is my wife Miko Lino say something nice to her.

Attached: 1560965049935.png (550x358, 194K)

Attached: 1539226088977.png (794x722, 420K)

Wait a minute, you're right.
Kaguya is a natural at everything, after all.

>kisses prez
>can't stop thinking about it, craves more
>fucks him
>??????

>natural at everything
>only won at Smash because she cheated

Attached: e016.jpg (816x1250, 281K)

They'll both use their autism to come up with absurd interminable choreographies that Bakaguya will explain in detail to Nagisa, putting particular emphasis on her physical sensations and thought about them. She will also ask for first hand detailed data on Nagisa's experience, challenging her thoughts with hypotetical lewd scenarios and tricking her into revealing the most hidden and shameful parts of herself. All of this not out of malice, but just to gather the data needed to elaborate general theories on lewd matters in order to constantly improve the experience each and every time.
It goes without saying that there's never enough data, so one talking session wouldn't be enough.
Yume also predicted that she'd be a sex goddess.

Attached: baka overload.jpg (1242x2208, 194K)

What persona would come out during sex?
My money is on Judge.

Ice after a romantic night, regular the first time out of uncertainity and nervousness, Baka when Kaguya is way more upbeat than Prez.

Cut way too short, might as well have gone bald with how awful their new haircuts looked

Yeah Ishigami, we got this already.
Just marry her and get over with it.

Kaguya-chan is too cute

Remember when this manga was good?

Silly user, don't spread lies with my format: Ishigami feels nothing for Mikol yet.

It would max the Empress social link for Prez, obviously.

I don't like the breaks, but it's better for him to chill and keep some degree of quality than to keep on churning shit weekly, go crazy and end with a finale that will enrage everyone but the most deluded waifufags. Or worse, go full Okada.

Yume return when?

Attached: Yume Atenbou.jpg (762x1500, 416K)

I almost had a heart attack when I saw bald F

Attached: 1555034588107.gif (185x260, 24K)

I feel like during their first time Aka is gonna pull
>she got too nervous, so she regressed into the mindset before she learned about sex, because that's the way she was taught for most of her life
so yeah, loliguya just because of how funny it would be, it would also make it more satisfying if they dodged the cockblock that it would cause too.

Attached: 1551240218988.jpg (302x332, 22K)

h-how long has it been since we got classic Kaguya shenanigan bros...
No Lino bullshit
No Ice bullshit

Just regular romcom situations...

it's good to be back bros...

Attached: otter.jpg (725x800, 205K)

>He's been mindbroken so hard he doesn't even remember what the otter is for

aaahh back to a nice chapter about the characters doing fun stuff in the council room...
it feels so long since he had one of these...

Attached: 34a4472199c35bf536bcf54ee7a0fcf5.jpg (750x856, 97K)

*siiiipppp*

aaah... now that's some good Kaguya.

did lino ruin the manga?

Attached: 1554253002900.png (389x415, 169K)

No.

What the odds for Moeha leaking the romance to Kaguya dad?
Unless people se they in public theres no other charcter to leak the info.Mikado dont look like a asshole to leak unless Maki goes apeshit and says.

Attached: Moeha.png (816x1200, 368K)

[Winnie the Pooh/spoiler]

Maybe.

As always

No, but she attracted the worst type of readers, there's no contest that Iino has the worst fanbase among the characters.

Are they forcing you to pay them to read their version, user?

chill my dude, here this is for (you)

Attached: jEJVP.png (604x600, 330K)

Jesus fucking Christ

What a motherfucking filler chapter. You guys don’t want to understand this. Just wait two weeks.

and don't forget about the shitty Fujiwara filler too, its pretty nice to read some classic Kaguya chapters.

>Ishigami Dating Fujiwara
Man, I really like this ship before shit girls like Iino and Tsumabe got introduce.

Someone who wants to be cucked exclusively by Tsubame senpai.

How often do you beat her? It's for her own good.

She's had zero growth and almost no interactions except with ishi, which has been negative. She was good during the election arc, but keeps going downhill.

Is this the only time we've ever seen Fujiwara without her ribbon?

There was that one k-agukoku skit

leave ishigami to me

Attached: 1565219599102.jpg (890x1382, 649K)

What is this meme?

Please don't.

This

Headphone shipping?

Plus he saw them both in the mall + how they reacted when he said that something happened between both of them too.

Attached: R17 (2).png (445x506, 162K)

Attached: p6.jpg (523x783, 157K)

Attached: 1460967223203.jpg (766x348, 106K)

She is a poor version of miko

Who?

Meme the Gotoubun clowns post in other RomCom threads. For the record, Itsuki is used in Bokuben threads and Ichika is used in Kanokari threads.
I find it funny.

Attached: 1569118248267.jpg (548x354, 118K)

>a global health emergency
>vicepresident with boyfriend: I am growing stronger

>kanokari
people still read that?
i read the first few volumes and then dropped that shit harder than america dropping nukes on hiroshima.

resting bitch face

>already
Oh so you were planning on maybe doing it later huh?

>Ishigami bullied her so hard she started bullying herself
He's a Chad for a reason.

The wording here makes it seem they're picking up Miko's jealous vibes pretty clearly.

Miko will find out about the flower soon

Attached: 1550434909418.png (201x245, 61K)

True love

Attached: 1567893885485.jpg (645x451, 144K)

>this is funny for the mikofags

>FujiwaraxChadshigami
The best ship. Unfortunately this shitty author is pushing his gnome girl with Ishigami.

Wait. But the person she's doing her pure, desiring no reward thing for is Ishigami.

S2 when ?

Every single student council chapter follows the same formula

A and B are having a situation
X comes in, reacts
Y comes in, reacts
Z comes in, reacts
Punchline
End.

I wish there was more interaction between them.

Like what, play games together?

>The foundation has to be believable
And then she picks Ishigami because it's way more probable for them to date (and as for punishment).
I don't think that Kaguya would have believe this tho
Fujiwara punishing Ishigami with wild sex when?

I bet that the spin-off author will show that Karen and Erika were just behind the door when she said this.

Speaking of games, chapters where they play a game do not follow that formula. At all.

Yup Aka is getting desperate, axe soon.

The flower isn't from ishigami

With all the hype and what's going on, yeah. Most probably

Attached: 1553928563854.png (215x430, 87K)

It's from MIKADO

Nah, it's probably from Ishigami, only because it doesn't matter for Miko if it's from him or not. She's already developed her crush and jealousy without it. The most it would do for her is turn her full on yandere. Or if someone else sent or claimed to send the flower, she'd probably be faced with a choice and have to reject them. She already has someone she likes, after all.

I honestly think the flower is potentially more important to Ishigami than to Miko. I want to see what happens when Ishigami realizes she kept it.

Chika had more shipping moments with Shirogane though.

Meanwhile, Ishigami had more shipping shoujo-like moments with Kaguya.

Even the Kaguya Light Novel had Ishigami Kaguya moments that made Shirogane feel NTR

AMOGED

ABSOLUTELY AMOGED

ALPHA KAGUYA

No need to fix what ain't broke. It's not even the only recurring gag we get

That would be terrible writing

The dynamic should change a lot now that Shirogane and Kaguya are dating. But still, from the times of Haruhi there's only so much you can do with five people trapped in a room, be it a club or the SC.

>Holds the sign but doesn't say it's a prank

Well played.

Muh heart

Where can I find the chink scans?

baidu?

I love Miko-chan!

She gets worse each chapter and i don't know how

I liked her at first but as time goes on I kind of wonder why she's even in the story anymore. It's hard to pin down what defines her as a character, and she doesn't seem to contribute much to the group dynamic outside of being the outsider who reacts even more silly-ly to stuff.

>It's hard to pin down what defines her as a character,
Fucking this. It feels like she has no defining traits because her behavior seems to change every chapter.

Attached: 1563821332895.jpg (414x479, 101K)

and just like that no more vanilla art of Iino

Miko-chan has a small bladder! She'll probably pee herself when she orgasms!

>Kaguya wants to be confessed
>She confessed
>They dating now
What now my dudes?

cute couple doing cute thing

>moralfag aspect gets slowly forgotten, is now constantly rude to people for no good reason
>top of her class, but never depicted doing anything smart
>likes listening to recordings of guys telling her she's cute, but also apparently likes getting beaten and treated roughly
>introduced as antagonistic rival trying to take over the school and force her will on everyone, now submissive doormat that meekly and mindlessly gets caught up in everyone elses shenanigans

There's not a single consistent thing about her.

Attached: 1543461559786.png (864x720, 536K)

She's, literally, a heroine. So there's nothing for her to do beyond orbiting the mc.

>constantly rude to people for no good reason
first; haters are rude for no good reason
second; read the manga without hate, and maybe, you can understand her character

>haters
Are you a teenage girl or something?

>is now constantly rude to people for no good reason
She is only rude to Ishigami though? And was always like this?

Iino should have seen the bald Fujiwara. She's the one person who would be shocked the most by it.

>lino
I see it

How do nips feel about a qt like Iino? I know the Chinabros love her.

Attached: 50656666-C193-4D1E-A0D8-0450D77EDAF2.jpg (748x481, 151K)

[Yandere vibes intensify]

Kaguya (Con Novio) is on a whole other level.

>the "L"ino meme is a meme from boku no academy
>Lino shitposters are BnHfags
just like the tounbounshitposters, I was wondering why they are so cancerous.
Now I understand.

Nips love her so much that when the idea of her being a rebound GF for Ishigami happened the twitter Mikofags literally had mental breakdowns on twitter.

Please tell me you people are only pretending to be dense. She's literally the most simplistic character after Fujiwara

Attached: Kaguya-Sama Wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-Tachi No Renai Zunousen - Vol.8 Chapter 80.5_ Vol 8 Extras - 11. (844x1200, 175K)

Miko is love.

>the twitter Mikofags literally had mental breakdowns on twitter.
Still peddling this bullshit?

That would be Tsubame

Attached: Kaguya-Sama Wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-Tachi No Renai Zunousen - Vol.9 Chapter 90_ Ootomo Kyouko Doesn& (836x1300, 253K)

I mean it's literally true go look at the most prominent fucking Mikofag on twitter.

Braindead Tsubamefag denying reality.

I like how the Viz version went "fuck it" and stopped translating halfway through her profile (also mistranslated the character roles for everyone but Hayasaka). And people actually paid for this?

Attached: Kaguya-sama - Love Is War - c080 (v08) - p205 [dig] [VIZ Media] [danke-Empire].jpg (1500x2250, 551K)

Miko would make a good otome villainess

>villainess pretending she's the underdog heroine
Would be fun, but Iino just isn't fun.

What the FUCK?

Leave Lino's dinner to me.

Attached: 1528349962798.png (1426x2048, 1.07M)

She's mellowed out since she first showed up. Breaking her arm did her good.

Holy hell that's bad.

Attached: 1567398521612.jpg (290x372, 49K)

Tsubame is our savior from boredom.

Attached: 1565243388338.png (455x456, 128K)

What did the rest of the StuCo get Kaguya for her birthday?

No, but she attracted the worst kind of fanbase.

It would be a red herring, which wouldn't be bad per se, but they would need good writing to follow it up.

haha surprise NTR. what the fuck

Miko is life

Is it safe to say this is going the way of Soma?

a chad like him cannot be contained with only one woman

>Her smile and optimism : gone

Who is the VIZ translator? VIZ usually lists the translator.

This is a half assed job.

I don't trust VIZ though. They dropped the Gintama manga.

Here are the credits. But to be fair, I think this is more on the person in charge of the editing/English adaptation. And from what other anons showed in previous threads, volumes 9 and 10 were even worse.

Attached: Kaguya-sama - Love Is War - c080 (v08) - p209 [dig] [VIZ Media] [danke-Empire].jpg (1500x2250, 586K)

>why do people react differently to different things

Soma was axed, Kaguya is ending. The main conflict already ended when they started dating, and the remaining plot threads could be concluded in a few chapters.

>three years later
>the college arc barely even started
>"dude trust me, Aka was merely jesting when he said that he wanted to make it to post graduation and adulthoood."
>"well technically they're already adults, it could end any moment now."
>"You'll see this is just a slightly longer than usual epilogue"

This post made me wonder, what’s the writing process for mangaka who make semi-episodic romcom series like this? How do they manage to keep coming up with new ideas, even if the general formula is often the same?

Attached: 48C6C83B-9EAB-4CDC-805E-07BFC1CD5686.jpg (1262x1181, 226K)

It's a combination of having a normal idea (pranks) abnd see how much your cast can stretch it.
Having a character like Fujiwara in the main cast helps a lot because you can have her do whatever and it'll be in character.

Aka kind of went into that in an interview
>At first he was focusing on thinking up ideas for battles/schemes, but eventually switched to prioritizing emotions, and finding situations to get the characters to make different types of faces (embarrassed, angry, etc). Turning point was probably volume 1 chapter 5.
>How he thinks of chapters
>Comes up with a “mind map”
>Decides the characters and the emotion he wants to bring out
>Then comes up with a situation that will take that emotion to the extreme
>What’s important is a flow that leads to an explosion of emotion

And in another one
>he started to change the focus to emotions because he really liked kaguya's emotions in chapter 5
>at first he didn't know why he found it so funny, but after thinking about it, he realized it was because he was pulling out the characters emotions.
>so from then on he started thinking about how he could make them embarassed/have them "blow their fuse"
>he tries to bring out emotions in characters by "cornering them" in the story, so that they are forced to express their true feelings.
>he keeps a list of emotions he hasn't touched on yet, and then thinks about things like what situation, characters, setting, etc. would be good for those emotions.
>he never really starts from factors like setting because it restricts the kind of ways that he can make character's emotions "explode"

> Once she has more than two children she can outplay even Papagane
> Turns out the baseball dream originally belongs to Papagane
> Teases Papagane more and more as her children keeps increasing.

Attached: 1567566225188-1.png (926x862, 350K)

How I hope the house visit happens during this volume.
It'll be the best one in it, for sure.

That does make sense, though I guess it was altered a bit from that.
That is very interesting, and I can see why it works so well. I’m not sure if the proceeding lines were explaining what the mind map was or not. Focusing on the emotions of characters would naturally cause a reaction in the readers’ own emotions. I’d be interested in the process of similar, but different manga. thanks mang for this post though, I don’t think I’ve seen it before.