Words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words...

>words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words,words

3 episodes in and I don't see the appeal of this show, does it get any better latter?

Attached: Bakemonogatari.jpg (550x780, 57K)

t. brainlet
go back to watching battle shounen

>not enjoying the direction
fag

Nope, not really. It's just not your thing, feel free to drop it.

Attached: 1444286103590.png (1079x402, 268K)

This.

kill yoself

>swords, swords, swords swords, swords, swords swords, swords, swords swords, swords, swords swords, swords, swords swords, swords, swords swords, swords, swords swords, swords, swords swords, swords, swords

3 episodes in and I don't see the appeal of this show, does it get any better latter?

Attached: katanagatari.jpg (1600x1000, 302K)

I felt like that at first too but then i kept going and it suddenly became amazing

>I don't see the appeal of this show

Attached: brushie brushie.webm (640x360, 2.5M)

It does if you like your swords in the shape of a gun.

Thisvshow was a chore to watch a lot of the time but then somehow epsiode 12 was a fucking masterpiece so at least watch that far

What's the matter, OP? Too DEEP for you?

Try watching Naruto, it might be more your speed.

Fuck off, Naruto's actually goodl

Monogatari is for pretentious cumbrains.

Attached: sodachi fiasco.png (818x921, 129K)

Monogatari is a masterpiece

Its a slow burn start. Get to end of ep 5 then drop it uf u dont like it

Attached: cheerupanon.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

There's no hope for you, son.

Attached: 1437764068304.png (496x708, 448K)

It's a shit show for pretentious retards and ironic weebs who just like the fanservice.

christ, moot was right
all we had to do is listen

If you're not in love by the first , there's no hope for you.

we can all agree that Sodachi is hands down the best girl, right?

Attached: Oikura.Sodachi.full.2426479[3].png (1447x2039, 1M)

Sodachi was so cute.
How did I even develop a thing for psychotic girls I wonder.

It would be worth it if the words were worth reading
See Hunter x Hunter for what I mean

Objectively false.

Attached: nadeko.jpg (1600x900, 284K)

if you dont like the first couple episodes just stop. its more of the same. your not a thinker go back to your one piece redundant fights with transformations because lufy thinks some one killed a crew member or dragonball rapid punch fights

Swords and words can be easily served together.

Attached: Autist.jpg (900x1308, 765K)

>relying on oddities to deal with your problems instead of slowly going insane over the years
yeah nah

Nadeko is the superior crazy

Attached: Otorimonogatari - 04 [BD 720P 10bit HEVC].mkv_snapshot_21.16_[2019.09.23_01.20.18].jpg (1280x720, 252K)

/thread

Really, OP? The first episode got me hooked because of the art and the plot. I fell in love during the fourth episode.

You forgot to mention the NTR

you can argue over "best girls" like the brainlets you are, while I sit here contented with the best character in the show

Attached: 1328792621673.jpg (1653x817, 130K)

It was a fun show for the first few episodes, the last bit of the bake made it one of my favorites

What am I supposed to be seeing here, user?

Attached: hxh.png (1228x765, 457K)

We could if Snail didn't exist. As it stands it's between them.

Watch until the second arch, if you don't like that then it is not for you. It was actually the dialogue (as pointless and indulging as it is) which got me to like it

No shame in it, watching bakemonogatari does not make you an intellectual and not liking it does not make you stupid

Yes, mathematically proven

Attached: __oikura_sodachi_monogatari_series_and_etc_drawn_by_yuzuki_yuno__59aa2dd23c5bbd89ace63aaf4c4b1956.pn (606x846, 537K)

It has words and sometimes boobs

Monogatari is okay, but I don’t think it’s the greatest thing since sliced bread.

second only to AU smug doll

>the appeal of this show
It's a romcom/drama for socially stunted and lonely teenagers and hikkis, just like the countless other romcom/drama in anime.

no, it's just low budget fanservice shit that some retards think is deep

some good music though

Watch for top tier aesthetics, waifus and dialogue. You're really just watching some cool characters hang out with each other.

Only children think its deep and only idiots think its pretentious

Attached: 7b565ff89440b075ab9f504fdbe6675e.jpg (827x1169, 645K)

>bloat the shitty plot with long ass pointless meandering dialogues

The aesthetics get boring and gimmicky once oishi goes away to work on kizumonogatari

>brainlets itt who don't understand deep characters and thought provoking themes
Go watch your waifu infested moeshit, plebs

they fucked after that btw
but in a totally chill way

>sharp tongued stuck-up bitch is a rape victim and had abusive childhood.
So deep

What you see is what you get, a pretentious show that pseudointellectuals pretend to like.

Nisiosin is a hack only liked by retarded JDs

Attached: JD.jpg (1596x1996, 517K)

>Go watch your waifu infested moeshit
you want me to watch monogatari?

Unironically the last episode.

I'm not shitting. He's pretty popular among nip girls above 20 for some fucking reason.

>monogatari
>moeshit
I find the balance between lolis and the grown waifus to be more or less respected. Hell, there's even cakes and they're the best part. You have a vampire loli that's basically a swiss army knife when it comes to best girls. She can cycle through all stages of development. Shit's crazy, bruh.

Attached: 133-1339261_anime-animation-manga-oshino-shinobu-monogatari-kiss-shot.jpg (3072x1824, 766K)

This

The cakes are shit. Not even Ararararagi likes them.

For me it was pic related, when Shichika started to learn that he can interact with other people without attempting to kill them

Attached: 25632623456.jpg (858x1258, 405K)

That's because he's into single digits.

Attached: thinking man.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

snail is 12

Well... that's on the clock.

Single digit in hex.

This guy gets it. Monogatari isn't completely lacking in depth, but it isn't ridiculously deep either. It strikes a middle ground where you can have a fun time with it, while having fairly unique concepts explored like "What is the value of a fake?" or "Should we accept or try to get rid of the parts of ourselves we hate?"

>e "What is the value of a fake?" or "Should we accept or try to get rid of the parts of ourselves we hate?"
Persona tier concepts

Monogatari would be better if it didn't waste as much time as it did to artificially extend the conversations. Some episodes could be half as long without missing anything.

>300 years old unbelievably beautiful vampire that is also a pure virgin and only loves the MC
Good job posting a moeshit character.

Who the fuck cums from having their teeth brushed?

Its just a metaphor for intercourse that can be shown on television

Attached: faya shistas.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

This.

Does anyone have that "everywhere i go i must rape" pic?

It's reddit the anime.

Attached: 15.png (1950x1400, 1.58M)

Attached: 16.png (1950x1400, 1.63M)

Attached: 17.png (1950x1400, 2.39M)

this kills the catfag

Stop pushing a Cat v. Crab narrative. They're both shit and Araragi should btfo both of them.

Monogatari threads always make me feel better that at least I'm not a sad subhuman that can't understand something this good.

Agreed. Monkey is the patrician's choice.

Monogatari threads always make me feel better that at least I'm not a pseud who lets Yea Forums delude him into thinking a softcore ecchi disguised as light philosophy is actually good.

Hanekawa is shit but the cat is fine

Attached: a kot is fine too.jpg (501x513, 93K)