Umm

umm

Attached: mpv-shot0003.png (1920x1080, 2.29M)

Canute? More like CUTE!

These lot probably haven’t seen actual women in months. It’s to the point where they regarded British women as desirable

Vkings, unlike the Greek and Roman, were actually not gay degenerates.

thats not what i learned from the Vikings

>kill and rape
>not degenerates
Slavic blood is the unholiest filthiest bloodline you could have. FUCKING UNCIVILIZED BARBARIANS

It's not gay if he looks like that

They likely were

Naruto with Vikings.

How?

Greeks may have had a practice of homosexuality in their culture, but Romans did not and often made fun of the Greeks for it.

Vikings didn't have any laws against homosexuality like their Christian neighbours, but also not much mention of it happening either. Aside from Loki sometimes changing to a women and banging other men as a 'trick' including the time he turned into a female horse, got rutted by the horse of a giant, gave birth to another horse with eight legs and gave it to his dad Odin as a gift.

In the Norse myth Loki is Odin's sworn bro, not adopted son, user.

They're Nordic though.

Attached: 1558901926627.png (627x628, 44K)

Romans actually did have it. But it was only gay if you were in the receiving end and you're a manly man if you were the one fucking that faggot in the ass. Look it up, user.

what do slavs have to do with vikings?

>as a 'trick' including the time he turned into a female horse
And keep in mind he only did that because Thor would otherwise have killed him.
He didn't enjoy this act. Like at all.

>But it was only gay if you were in the receiving end and you're a manly man if you were the one fucking that faggot in the ass.
That was for Greeks too sometimes. It depends what time period you want to talk about it and see how the public/society responds to it. Take Plato for example, he started with supporting homos and praising their love as the purest form of all then completely changed and went "burn them all fags!!".

Here you go user.

Attached: 1468453534438.png (936x540, 208K)

Based & manlypilled

Would fuck him

No, he's only for Thorfinn!!!!

But Thorfin is only for Ylfa.

Would fuck them too.

So, is he a bishounen?

So is Canute raped every night by his grizzly bodyguard or does he just look female but has a 7 inch cock that can poke deeper holes than Thorkells tree?

Shut up, filthy ESL nigger.

Of course not, his hips just moved on their own :^)

You know you're curious, too, user.

Post timeskip Canute actually has a cute imouto who looks like that

His long and pretty hair is giving me the urge to bully him.

>Vikings didn't have any laws against homosexuality
Because Norse generally didn't have much laws written down or anything.

He has such cute eyebrowns. I want to make him pregnant.

Up until farming shittery.

Attached: 1364068077378.png (275x200, 22K)

>Greeks may have had a practice of homosexuality in their culture, but Romans did not and often made fun of the Greeks for it.
I can confirm this as 100% true. Even if the Romans did fuck little boy thighs too (they did) they didn't accept it culturally, and they made fun of the Greeks for being pedophiles in classical literature / orations.

> first arcs: DURRR I'M NARUTO VIKINGU. I'M SO COOL
> Asceladd dies: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M AN EMPTY SHELL! I HATE BEING VIOLENT!!
man this writing is fucking retarded.. What a waste of good art

Attached: 1495843114870.png (169x161, 56K)

When the anime came out the author did a video plugging the manga (among other things).
He pretty much tells people in his sales pitch to just slog through part 2. Which is funny because putting up with that garbage today in a marathon is very different from trying to keep up with the manga month by month while it's complete shit.