This single line of dialogue legitimately made me lose a great deal of respect for Illya

This single line of dialogue legitimately made me lose a great deal of respect for Illya.

Attached: 1569205184303.png (1677x888, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:13&version=KJV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she's not wrong.
gayposters need to swing from trees.

Or thrown off tall buildings

Illya is a hypocrite

Wtf i thought prisma was just an excuse for degeneracy

She just hates the idea of some guy stealing her Onii-chan.

Illya is a very cunning girl.

t. faggot

based

ESL edgefag

Is this why Prisma Illya is so popular in Saudi Arabia?

Attached: not right.jpg (1280x720, 415K)

Based

Being gay is wrong

Attached: gays not welcome.jpg (600x728, 43K)

Eh cut her some slack, she's like 9.

Boy x Boy is disgusting and fujos should be shot on the spot.

Yuri on the other hand is the thinking man's choice. Especially if it involves little girls.

This seems to be the opinion of most bisluts like Ilya, hypocrites that they are.

>being gay is wrong
>marrying little girls is ok
What did Illya mean by this?

>Yuri on the other hand is the thinking man's choice. Especially if it involves little girls.
how does that one scene with Bazett factor into this equation?

Excellent taste.

She's just old fashioned

Based

yuri is best of cose.
tanks, halal snackbar. now go back to qatar/iran/yemen to get rekt.

Shirou has the mindset of an old samurai too.
They're perfect for eachother.

Not in this universe. In this one he's fuckin' noooobody

She knows what's up

Attached: lesbians not so bad.jpg (440x332, 21K)

This is kind of confusing? I don't get it. Although given the source I'm not sure I'd like the answer.

Yuri is very based

Attached: 1567313830003.jpg (1032x1500, 237K)

Wasn't he into thr busty blonde?

A) Ambiguous
B) Who fucking cares, he's a non-factor in this show
C) Also that doesn't give him character, a super-hot rich babe who lives across the street was hitting on him. WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Attached: 1558855675939.png (480x480, 148K)

You're on the wrong side of history Illya!

Because homo gay is disgusting, but yuri is the purest form of love.
For a serious answer, it's because pic related. Now, I obviously haven't read the Quaran with the fucking squiggly line script and all, but I doubt it's too different in that regard, nobody really gave enough of a shit to write about yuri being bad so long as it was "just a phase", I guess. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:13&version=KJV

Attached: Not forbidden love.png (793x533, 242K)

Amusingly enough in England in the 19th century a bill was drafted to make homosexual and lesbian acts illegal. When it was put before Queen Victoria, she refused to believe there was any such thing as lesbianism so struck out all references to it. So practicing homosexuality was illegal but hot girl-on-girl action wasn't.

I like the fact she feels conflicted about.
It is rare for this kind of show to have characters question sexuality and societal norms instead of having everyone be happy and accepting all the time. I like that all three cups have different opinions and ultimately reach different levels of understanding.

Attached: 45846441_p0.jpg (688x971, 416K)

Based. It made me gain a lot of respect for Illya. Although, it`s a bit hypocritical for her to say.

Also in pretty much every other language translation of Leviticus, the passages that everyone points to as making gay sex a sin, is actually about pederasty. So you know. Kind of bullshit. Not to mention all the other shit in Leviticus we are happy to ignore.

Lesbianism isn't as bad because girls physically can't have sex with girls..

male on male is gay, male on trap is perfectly fine

Attached: 1512398271132.jpg (672x857, 73K)

I hate how normal is constantly being used as a synonym for acceptable. Dudes fucking each other in the ass is never going to become the norm, but who gives you the right to deny the willing.

>t. Queen Victoria

LMAO how is lesbianism even real. It's all fake, dudes.

there have been several civilizations in history where homosexuality was the norm, usually military societes where men and women lead completely different lives from a young ages
all those civilizations ran into birthrate problems

No, it was never the norm. Pederasty was sometimes tolerated, but it was always a minority practice. This idea that Greek men all fucked each other in the ass is nonsense historical revisionism.

God tier taste

Holy shit fucking based

>Dudes fucking each other in the ass is never going to become the norm

Dudes fucking effimate guys was downright disturbingly normal across the entire human civilisation.

Greeks, Arabs, Norse or Japanese being just the tip of the iceberg.

Pic

I've always been skeptical of that shit. There's definitely records of stuff like that and it's highly likely that it was at least a tolerated eccentricity, but I suspect the acceptance of that stuff in ancient times is deliberately exaggerated on political grounds.

Attached: 1538699078601.png (498x680, 163K)

Modern world doesn't create those kind of enviroments anymore though. I'm not gonna dwell on further to avoid inviting shitlords from board that should not be named.

>Illya knows what's up

Attached: __original_drawn_by_nishimura_eri__sample-3fe2615b5ce4d021e7cecd0ab9ffda9e.jpg (850x1201, 305K)

Nope. Nor is it for females. Might be that Illya finds the thought of two guys blasting away on each other to be really disgusting. She would be right in having an aversion to poopy dick.

Ignoring evidence because it doesn't fit your political views is not being skeptical.

Yeah there's no shortage of stories even from relatively modern times about just how normal it was for all-male British boarding schools to have fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucking going on.

Also, I know from spending time on Yea Forums that most guys have had some fairly direct experience with this kinda shit in their youth. Summer camp and whatnot.

Based

It was fun times for people of status. Joe Hillbilly was busy checking his crops, not diddling boys.

Because sticking your dick in another man's butthole is more prone to diseases/infections than two girls scissoring each other, so male homosexuality has a bigger stigma around it.
That said, fucking little boys was relatively common around the world before the monotheistic religions dominated.

And decided to monopolize all the little boys.

Attached: indecent.jpg (630x480, 97K)

>Especially if it involves little girls.
I see you're a man of taste as well.

Do normal, straight girls hate lesbians same as normal people hate gays?

Yes, can't you read the panel?

>normal, straight girls

Do those exist?

Attached: MoeDrewScanlon.gif (318x318, 3.11M)

What a hypocrite

Straight girls are just bisexuals that haven't realized it yet.

>Fate
>Straight

Attached: fate retarded.jpg (345x351, 49K)

>Closet slut wants all the dicks to herself.
I don't know, it fits her character.

I'm skeptical because there exists blatantly obvious political motive and those with such motives wouldn't even blink at the idea of utilizing any form of deception. The fucking worst tyrants are those who believe they're doing Good. And this The elites have always been fucking degenerates. How the fuck do their actions somehow represent the entirety of ancient society? Will some brain dead chucklefuck 1,000 years from now, shitposting on spacechan from their iphone 38159 say that fucking Ep(((stein))) represents all of the 21st century?
Either way, is correct and based, so whether or not the Greeks and Romans played cave explorer with each other is irrelevant.

Attached: NSFW Kyoko x Chinatsu.gif (427x238, 503K)

Durka durka mohammad jihad soon brother

Go back.

learn proper English, you moron.

stay mad, faggot.

OP is literally a faggot

Based.

Cringe. Stay mad, fag

cool so stop watching anime and coming to this website

Attached: 1558312354683.jpg (1920x2633, 313K)

Historical evidence both predate your political boogieman and transcends the interest of the elite. No one equates the culture and interests of the ruling class to the everyday life of the peasants under their rule. Evidence of homosexuality in ancient times is far more widespread than just a few rich dudes fucking little boys. It was ingrained in several aspects of their culture.
The tons of books, movies and advertisements that our society produced will be the proof they use to argue about our degeneracy, not whatever celebrity scandal is relevant now.

>t. degenerate
Yuri, especially among little Magical girls is the purest form of love and you're just upset that your pass-time of sucking cocks can never compare

That still doesn't even make a difference to the central point: It's icky and degenerate and inferior to yuri. None of that means either that shit isn't exaggerated for political reasons.
>ingrained in several aspects of their culture
And it's shit like that that reeks of exaggeration. Will the fucking Kardashians be "ingrained in several aspects" of our culture in 300 years? Does that make their status as degenerate whores any better? Is that the stupid shit we're gonna be remembered for? Reducing the entirety of ancient civilization to a fucking LGBTWTFBBQ++ propaganda piece is ridiculous. In fact, if the Romans are so fucking great, I heard there were some guys in the 30s and 40s who tried to bring some of their culture back into modern times.

Attached: 1552564340245.jpg (620x517, 105K)

marriageable age

Hate won't lead you anywhere user!

But you are the one exaggerating shit for political reasons.
You are seriously overestimating how relevant current celebrities and internet drama are.

Attached: 1461420032494.webm (720x404, 1.32M)

I'm saying that retarded mount stupid faggots in the future are gonna be the ones overestimating retarded celebrities and internet drama because of how conflated that shit is. We know it's all bullshit, yes. Those future dumbfucks won't and will be having this exact same conversation in a couple hundred years.

Attached: Sakura Trick Apples.webm (1280x720, 2.03M)

why yes

Attached: 1566002732481.png (620x893, 85K)

>Fidget Spinner
Honk honk

Why does Japan hate gays but encourage pedophilia

>fags

Attached: because fuck'em.png (172x337, 51K)

I wanna hug this and cuddle with this
Does it make me gay? Its getting colder now and my pillows are no longer cutting it.

Attached: 35ceef4782b4ec6156cbe319f7e2778e.jpg (945x1290, 496K)

Based ESL faggot

There's other more obvious proof on there that it's fake, why just pick that one?

Mohamed pls please.

BASED Illya-chan says NO to degeneracy and faggotry.

Trips confirm. Very based and redpilled post, habibi.

/thread