Date A Live and Date A Bullet getting anime adaptations

Date A Live and Date A Bullet getting anime adaptations

Attached: IMG_20190923_101011.jpg (720x932, 152K)

>Date A Bullet
Is that an American prom night?

Does Date A Bullet have fanservice?

Yeah, it's 100% fanservice but not in the ecchi way. Just cute girls.

So no pantsu and the like?

>not one but TWO adaptations
>when they can't even release a decent looking one
>all in less than a year
Holy shit. I knew they wanted to milk this dying cow dry but this is just overkill.

Maybe, it's mostly just disposable girls you won't see again after the first two or three episodes.

Calm down, user. For the time being, you should accept what's about to come.

? I'm just surprised they would do this. Now there will be two trainwrecks. I thought S3 was the lowest point the series could sink but JC Staff is surpassing my expectations.

I literally said in the other thread that they were doing both DAL and DAB. My hunch was spot on.

underrated

I'm talking more about the quality, with two adaptations it''s pretty much confirmed we will get something even shittier looking than S2 and 3. Who knows, maybe they will go full CGI after all.

Maybe they will have DAB be animated by another studio.

I don't see that happening. JC Staf is no stranger with animating spin-offs. It could be the Railgun of DAL.

So we get filler and OoC?

Date a Strike anime when?

How gay is this?

Only if it was a 24 episodes series

It's a travesty.

Is DAB any good?

Pick one to be your sex slave

Attached: 1541837635019.jpg (1810x1276, 1.77M)

But date a live already has anyone adaptations?

Not even China cares that much about it.

>It's a travesty.

So there's no gay?

Gay as in terrible? Yes.

?

Clock.

You're too vague

They're happy about it.

>Date a Bullet
Damn straight I would!

Attached: 1507146086474.gif (500x280, 591K)

How do we know they'll be less than a year apart?

The series is officially ending in 1 year at most.

I'm talking about the novel, obviously there are fans but they are far less than the main series.

Two slideshows incoming?

>bumping the thread

This will be an absolute travesty if they're both done by same studio within in the same year. I can already taste and see QUALITY and massive adaptation decay.

JC Staff ruin S3 and will even try to kill the best part of the series. I miss AIC ASTA.

Attached: IMG_20190923_172735.jpg (1000x1408, 220K)

This is Mukuro. She's about to have her arc butchered with QUALITY. Say something nice about her.

Attached: 59529952_p0.jpg (2480x3507, 728K)

I'm sorry.

I'd rather not think about it. It was bad enough they announced another season but now they confirmed two, any chance for a decent adaptation is now gone.

Date a Bullet is yuri though

Are you trying to bait retards? Better try in a clock thread.

Why is this series of all things getting milked so hard?

Will the new DAL game have Natsumi?

No, idea. It's not even that popular and I doubt they are doing to shit on the author since he doesn't really care about the anime.

Sounds like you weren't here when the year started.

Not really

Already getting fanart from the chinks.

Attached: s4.jpg (1754x1240, 167K)

Every time a new season ends there is a game for obvious reasons and in this case they even showed a few CGs in magazines before the actual season even began.

Then it got delayed indefinitely.
People are guessing that it's being reworked to include Nia and Mukuro because it's getting another season.

That would be the smart thing to do but it would also confirm these newer adaptations weren't planned at all. Now they know the series in ending in two volumes they are trying to milk the series one last time with everything they have.

>S4
Honestly, as long as they don't make Tohka look like a caveman again, I'm fine with it.

Sexy retard

I think you should try to think for a minute if that is a possibility.

Knowing JC Staff, it is possible but like, I'm not even asking for good animation, just don't make her look as horrendous as she did in ep 5 of last season.

You are not thinking enough, I see. They had more than 1 year to work in season 3 and see what happened. Now they are trying to release not one but two seaons in less than 1 year. To keep it simple: they have less production time and they are splitting their resources into two seasons rather than focusing into one which would be the logical choice. Now I ask you, what do you think is going to happen?

>picking the retard

There are two retards in that pic.

>not picking the retard.
It's really easy to please her; just feed her.

Attached: 1563918197115.jpg (500x460, 52K)

Attached: 1553915982710.jpg (1280x720, 537K)

Nigger, I want to be THEIR sex slave

>tsunako goes to live in the mountains and hand-draws a DAL anime solo out there

Attached: reine.png (465x1073, 454K)

I really hope Shido transforms to a Da'at knight entity or a goddess Shiori to go against this being who is "Tohka" or a merged being of Tohka/Mio. Like Shido has to use all the Spirit powers of the Angels to save Tohka from oblivion. Kinda like when Haseo from Dot Hack G.U. had to use the power of all nine phases to go against Cubia. Anyway I hope it's a ending involving Shido doing something awesome to save Tohka. Oh and we get a harem ending as well including Tenka.

Attached: 7365328973.jpg (720x1043, 81K)

She is mainly a Nep designer.

She left CH to go freelance a while ago so you may see her designs in more series' in the future.

That is not what I meant. She likes to draw them, especially Nepgear.

Oh so that's why Nepgear invaded this series through Folded Paper.

There is at least one Nepgear clone in every series she works in.

Kurumi of course

The retard.

Neptunia died for this?

That would be epic if that went down. I always love when Shidou does amazing and out of this world stuff. I hope one of those two scenarios happen and we get the harem ending we truly deserve.

Yeah Tohka's been getting too much cool shit lately, it's time for our boy Shidou to ravel in some of that. I was pretty sure he was going to get Mio's Sephira but boy was I disappointment that didn't happen. Oh well hoping for something awesome to happen to him and he saves Tohka while doing it.

Tsunako doesn't even work in the anime, if she did it would be on par with S1 in terms of quality.

I guess they are making a lot with just the merch

I wonder why Kadokawa is trying to do this now. DAL always had something special but they ignored it until now. But unfortunately, they can only see it as a cashgrab.

>Kadokawa
>business sense.
They just killed what could have been the next Kancolle with their incompetence and you think they have even a shred of business sense?

I mean, they're trying to make DAL into a money-maker now, there's the mobile game which makes money, all the merchandise, VN, new anime projects of both the main LN and spin-off, and those two anime will give the game a ton of characters. They've been wasting their time like retards.

I would say after killing what could have been their golden goose, the idiots decided to make some money with their smaller series and realized DAL had a big enough following. However, since they realized a bit too late they are now aggressively milking it before it dies.

I'm surprised they haven't released the mobile game in Japan.

No way the chinks would be willing to share something like that with Japan.

Some nip left a comment on Tachibana's twitter asking for the game to get a JP release.

I don't think Tachibana can make a decision like that.

>Shido one on one duel with Tohka as Shiori
That would be hot.

Why are they doing a regular season and a spinoff? If they have money and energy to make two cours, then they should have just made DAL IV and DAL V, since with their pacing, it would be imaginable to fit the rest of the LN into 26 episodes. But now we are gonna end up with a 75% complete adaptation and a spinoff. I'd rather see the series end, than have an incomplete series and a spinoff.

Attached: 1568745785082.png (2121x949, 800K)

Don't worry, you wouldn't actually get to the end of the novels with DAL V.

I can't tell if you are serious but just in case. They are not doing it because they want to adapt the series, if they cared about the source material then S3 wouldn't be the mess it was. They are just making more shitty seasons to sell merch.

Restia > Est > Rinslet > Fianna > Ellis > Claire

Sylvia > Kirin > Saya > Irene > Julis > Claudia > Priscilla

Shizuku > Ayase > Nene > Stella > Touka > Kagami

Sakura > Karen > Emilia > Reitia > Liddy > Claire

Avrora > Sayaka > La Folia > Nagisa > Reina > Astarte > Yuuma > Asagi > Yukina

Airi > Yoruka > Krul > Nokuto > Tilfarr > Phi > Relie > Sharis > Celes > Lisha

Aika > Twirl > Phoenix Guildy > Erina > Solar > Mikoto > Anko

Kotori > Kurumi > Nia > Yoshino > Tohka > Yuzuru > Origami mk.II > Origami > Kaguya > Natsumi > Mayuri > Miku

Chris > Eu > Saras > Seras > Taeko > Kanami > Haruna > Maelstrom > Naegleria > Kyoko > Ariel

Ling > Laura > Chifuyu > Tatenashi > Tabane > Cecilia > Charlotte > Houki

Math > Snake > Bat > Snail > Cat > Doll > Phoenix > Bee > Crab > Monkey

Megumi > Izumi > Michiru > Utaha > Eiriri

Pink > Orange > Silver > Black

You > Pest > Kuro Usagi > Leticia > Asuka > Shiroyasha > Lily

Kuroneko > Ayase > Kanako > Saori > Sena > Kirino > Manami

Marika > Paula > Haru > Ruri > Tsugumi > Chitoge > Onodera

Hishoko > Rindou > Momo > Nikumi > Erina > Alice > Ryoko > Yuki > Megumi > Nene

Rem > Echidna > Beatrice > Emilia > Ram > Crusch > Priscilla > Anastasia > Elsa > Felt

Aqua > Megumin > Eris > Darkness > Yunyun > Wiz

Tomoyo > Mirei > Sayumi > Reatier > Chifuyu > Hatoko

Yoshino > Neko > Tae > Sonoka > Aki

Miko > Morgan Freeman > Bear > Empress > Oni > French

Sera > Sisti > Re=l > Celica > Rumia

Sagiri > Elf > Megumi > Tomoe > Muramasa

Akari > Chinatsu > Ayano > Rise > Sakurako > Kyoko > Himawari > Chizuru > Chitose > Yui

Aoba > Hifumi > Ahagon > Yun > Shizuku > Momo > Nene > Ko > Rin > Hajime > Naru

Satania > Gab > Raphiel > Vignette

Tendou > Konoha > Aguri > Chiaki

Kanikou > Not-Elf > College slut > Kaiko > Chihiro

Mafuyu > Kaho > Maika > Trap > Miu

Biscuits > Edelgard > Bunny > Cat > Elf > Knight bitch

Sensei > Asumi > Uruka > Rizu > Fumino

Big Nep > Noire > Nep > Pururut > IF > Vert > Blanc > Compa > Nepgear > Peashy

Well, if they come so far, I expect that they will milk it some more and make one last season.

They can only milk the series as long as is ongoing but the series is officially ending in a year if you consider possible delays.

Isn't DAB still ongoing? They can do DAL 5 to cross promote DAB.

Yes, it's still ongoing.

What does that have to do with this? DAB is ending soon as well and they are just starting the anime production, by the time they release both seasons the novel will be over or very close to its end leaving not time for another season.

Absolutely patrician

>could have been the next Kancolle
Kancolle is already pretty dead

Ok, I see your point. Yeah, it's gonna be a QUALITY fest.

Retard or not, she's the hottest. Also, it's like this based user said .

Both were entirely funded thanks to the Kurumi figures :^)

China probably, Kurumi is very popular there.

What went so wrong with dAL? I remember it was quite popular when it first happened. Where did they fail? I'd personally blame season II. It might have killed the first wave of interest.

We already had a few threads regarding the new season so there's not much to talk about.
S2 did more harm than good, more than half of the audience dropped it.

Kotori is even more popular and China doesn't buy that much merch due to law restrictions which is why the game exists.

If you are talking about the anime, season 2 did a lot of damage to the series and probably showed JC Staff they could do the same shit and get away with it. This didn't really affect the novels.

All the first four spirits and Origami are popular in China, even a literal who like Mayuri has a big following over there for whatever reason but even then DAB is mostly ignored and these seasons weren't even planned.

Mukuro who's barely known has had people cosplay as her. Now thaf S4 is official, I've seen a lot of people commenting on how much they're looking forward to Mukuro.

Attached: 57454663_402965600257631_3725338745742819328_o.jpg (1024x1600, 124K)

Attached: What would you do to her.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Retard

Season 2 did kill or at least scare off most anime-onlys especially after how good season 1 looked in comparison and they didn't even try to fix the damage it caused. Six years passed and the popularity among animeonlys only decrease since their last memory of the series was S2.

Let me get this straight.
>Anime adaptations are usually made to advertise the novels, get new fans on board and boost sales
>They make an anime, that scares fans away, makes them doubt the franchise and hurt the sales
>And they let it sit like that for 6 years?
>No supervision on how good their commercial is?
>No quality control?
>No damage control?
>No better apology season to remedy that mess?
This makes me think that the anime industry is run by the bunch of incompetent idiots, who only care about cutting corners and short term gain. Bet the entire production committee doesn't have one smart, responsible, business-minded person in it. Just a bunch of slanty eyed jews who don't know how to run a franchise for long term profit. Disgusting and sad.

Hit the nail on the head.

The thing is that season 2 still sold well because it was riding S1's success but I guess Kadokawa probably expected the hype to die along with most of the interest for the series. They didn't think DAL had the potential to be big. During those 6 years they started releasing figs and other merch and realized people were actually buying their shit. This is why season 3 was announced and why all of sudden we are getting two adaptations. They are capitalizing on the success they missed all these years before the series ends.

But doesn't Kadokawa always do that? I can name a dozen of their franchises, where they release about 2-3 seasons, and while everybody is exited and willing to pay for more, they just shrug and move on to something else. There are so many cases where they have ignored stuff that is fairly popular, for no apparent reason.

That is usually the case with newer series, yeah. Fans see this new thing, they like it and all of sudden there are several people talking about the new hot thing but after a while things cool off. In DAL's case, the series had like what? 4 or 5 volumes released when they announced the anime and since it was a harem series Kadokawa probably thought it was just a fad and people would move on to other series.

I don't get it.

Attached: 20190908203651_1.jpg (1280x720, 187K)

When did you stop caring about the girls? Don't care about introduced after the lesbian.

MUH DICK

This

Attached: 1557680058485.jpg (490x450, 49K)

Is there a better wingman?

Attached: Yoshino bath.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

Date A Live? More like date a slut amirite?

Attached: 1556436827621.jpg (1000x800, 203K)

Yeah until he cucks you like that one scene.

why is Japan becoming so based? kusuriya naime when?

I spotted caring after kurumi was revealed

You wouldn't fuck a clock.

A while ago I saw some hyperpregnant fetish art of some dude's OC who looks exactly like Kotori and I can't look at her anymore without thinking about her being pregnant with a couple hundred kids.

I pick these two.

Attached: yande.re 386805 sample arusu_maria cleavage color_issue date_a_live lingerie pantsu panty_pull see_t (1079x1500, 357K)

Who are you hoping for seiyuus?
Muku - Yurika Kubo
Nia - Rie Takahashi

Attached: IMG_20190924_085252.jpg (1318x2015, 368K)

>Date A Origami will never be continued
Feels bad man

>date a bullet
That's kind of aggressive

Ayy.

It's for the best, new chapters would introduced Miku and she is awful.

Yoshino is just Yoshino.

I mean Yoshinon.

So you want QUALITY looking adaptations for other series too?

The sexC imouto
Good taste.

There are people cosplaying even as Nia, that doesn't say much.

Anyone know the chronological order of the franchise? Other than the VNs, which my or may not be canon, you have Date A Bullet, which is a Kurumi-centered prequel but where would Date AST Like chronologically take place?

“Tell me, Shido: what is love?”

DAS happens before the twins arc(volume 5) so it should also happen before the first happen which happened after vol 4 but before 5. DAB is happening in an entirely different timeline. Also, only the first game is canon.

>Date A Live getting anime adaptations
what year is it?

TV license

>Also, only the first game is canon.

But what about Ars Install?

Not canon. The ending alone proves it since Arusu is still alive inside Shidou's phone.

They already announced a season 2 years ago.

>not one but two shitty looking seasons
These news keep getting worse.

Full CGI announcement next.

>Arusu is still alive inside Shidou's phone

Because of that, didn't Arusu make appearances in the novels as the Fraxinus' AI?

No, Shidou doesn't even know the Arusu in the novel. This is Tachibana reusing designs, same way Nibelcoln is Marina reused design.

They are probably getting newbie VAs like Natsumi.

So long they're as good as Natumi's VA.

That is the Fraxinas AI, the thing in charge of selecting three choices whenever Shidou is dating a spirit. Arusu in the game was supposed to be a bug/glitch within the VR database. The AI in the novel barely interacts with Shidou.

That's disappointing. Thanks.