Well?

Well?

Attached: 1566813543021.png (1320x1029, 907K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw
americanpregnancy.org/unplanned-pregnancy/teen-pregnancy-issues-challenges/
tokyoreporter.com/japan/yuka-takaoka-incident-yandere-tale-leaves-victim-in-critical-condition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Horse girl
You literally cannot convince me to choose anyone else

You can use the 50 million yen to buy 2 horse girls.

Why would you take anyone but right?
31 is still prime breeding age and she is the only one you can seemingly have meaningful conversation with.

Reiko

>Being a polygamist
Stop that

Coward.

Heretic

31 is very much prime.

Attached: 30121874_p0.jpg (600x600, 300K)

Wife and a mistress instead?

The only answer. Need to cash in on that sugar mommy

>megane
>only non-christmas cake
>/fa/ as fuck
>loves mango and gaimu
>will give you behind the scenes blowjobs

It ain't really rocket science.

49 >= 29 > 55 > 25

>Old sugar momma who tries to bribe you as soon as you meet
Dropped

>Thot
Dropped

>Single mother
There's not a single pit on this entire planet deep enough to describe how hard and far I dropped her

>OL keiki
Please let me be your wife(male)

>Educated law school grad working real estate
>Likes high culture hobbies like Japanese dance
>Beautiful
>Somehow still single at 31 and is a horse girl
You're walking into a minefield, there's some hidden baggage that's keeping her alone at that age

go with your instincts here
disregard teh ugly fatty with bad genes, and the single mom,
the main choice is now between between youthful fertile bride and an intelligent woman that has good enough genes to retain her beauty.
but the young girl is in the fashion business which is rammed to the hilt with complete psychos

>stable and hot
>dependant slut
>crazy and possessive
>loaded and homely

you'd have to be literally insane to go for49 or 3X
29 is by far the best choice, and 55 is a totally understandable choice

31 means you can enjoy her being pretty for just a couple more years, then she turns into an oba-san overnight.

tragically this, unless she was too focused on work to think about romance, and this is her first foray into the dating market.

baggage that I'm willing to carry
emotional healing is my fetish

I like used goods.

horse girl, then the 18 year old

Horse girl > Otaku girl > Rich fatty > Roastie

49. mostly based on age.

if you can successfully capture 49 before any major trauma then definitely. but she's in the fashion business so move fast.

Is this Hare-kon? Did he want to find new wife again after all these clusterfuck?

>Yea Forums, /fa/, and probably /cgl/ too
She's 99.99% guaranteed to be psycho.

Left is a wild card, she might secretly be best girl, but because she's ugly, she opens up with the money talk.

How is this even a conflict? Horse girl has the best personality AND is a law school graduate, she'll give me more economic freedom than 50m yen in the long run.

>sugar momma
marriages based on economics, not love, have been the norm for the vast majority of human history.
which is not to say she doesn't deserve someone, who if not in love with her, at least would treat her with honesty and the barest minumum of respect.

Similarly, single mothers were historically assumed widows with proven reproductive function, and prized by some higher than virgins who had higher risks of dying in childbirth.
You arent wrong about her, but the real tell is the "nice guys" line which would raise red flags in any era.

The little ones are male or female?
The answer to this question will dictate my choice.

GIVE ME THE CAKE ON THE RIGHT, ONII-CHAN
AND NO ONE GETS HURT

Attached: 1561874149855.png (733x756, 299K)

they are already sorted from worst to best

>tee hee

The cake on the right.

This desu
Single mom and uggo are obviously out, and horse girl's age brings her into question. Mizuho comes off as kind of impulsive, immature and bitchy, but she's young enough that you can work to get those negative traits out of her and develop a stable, happy relationship together instead of picking up a girl's scrambled jigsaw puzzle of a life halfway through and trying to put everything together the way it should be

The "nice guys" tells you that she's looking for a betabucks to provide for her and her two children now that's she's a single mom and none of the guys she used to hang out with want anything serious to do with her - not that they ever wanted in the first place, anyway.

This. It's presumably yen, not dollars, so a law school grad will quickly make it back. Especially if you convince her to switch to lawyer, but some people in real estate are incredibly loaded too.

Attached: oXSwdRI_d.jpg (640x360, 26K)

>55 won't even say her age
>49 dyes her hair and has a streak on top of it, and seems to be full of shit
>33 (?) is a single mom with already 2 kids at age 25
>29 is already 31 yrs old with education and a high paying job but still single so there has to be some baggage there
55 seems like the best choice but the way she mentioned the money makes it seem like you're in it for the cash and leaves a bad taste

Why is 49 messing around with a dating group instead of using her own connections or calling in favours from friends to find her a good husband?

user, don't go that way. It's a waste of time and stamina, I know because I had that obsession too.

#55 please

Second one. Young and and still learning, money can barely buy youth so that's a fine point. She's shares interests with me so that's another good point.
The horse lady is a trick, you know why women likes horses, right? Also a lawyer. You don't want someone who could possible sink you if she wanted.
The third one has 2 kids.
And the first one looks too old.

The only correct answer

Why doesn't the rich uggo just get plastic surgery?
They don't work for people who are already beautiful but they're amazing for ugly people.

Ironically, it's literally the premise of this manga.

Male or female?

/an/ told me horse girls are crazy, did they lie to me?

>not fucking the mom and making her realize how superior your dick is compared to her former partner

Attached: 1549138099513.png (673x1539, 1006K)

Attached: 1504607527891.png (488x554, 164K)

>real estate
Ah yes, boring anons without any personalities would of course prefer a boring girl with no personalities

Attached: 1463996097403.png (727x749, 627K)

no

Why would you want her to have two little girls?

>She's shares interests with me
no she fucking doesn't
look at the way she said it, she clearly only said it because she understands it's something guys like
and you're wrong about the money too, she has a shitty job in some "fashion acessories" shop, meaning a place where they sell shitty bijoux
women tend to marry up, meaning if you have a decent stable job it will almost definitely influence her decision in whether she gets together with you, and if that's true, it's also possible she will dump you in the future for a guy with even better prospects, which is very likely because she's still very young so she still thinks she doesn't need to "be held down by a relationship" with an inferior man

in those terms, the real estate woman is a better choice to date because she is definitely financially independent so if she does get together with you it means she cared more about you as person when she made the decision

>partner
>singular
lol

>#29
>into horse riding
I bet she is, filthy whore

>#25
used goods that the previous guy threw the fuck out

>#49

>#55
only good and honest one there

>horse cock

Lets be real here, if any of the last 3 would be into me i would not resist, those chicks are 10/10 in real world standards.

>people unironically going for horse girl
OH NO NO NO NO

You're saying that as if it's something bad

Attached: 1558787405464.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

I didn't say she was a good choice though, I said she was better

And when we are REAL real, we would also take the first one.

Source on this?

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

it's shit

This.
But I'm also old enough to include the first one in that. ç_ç

The one willing to pay me 50 million yen. Those others probably want me to pay for shit and I am broke as fuck.

she's a horse girl

Pic related.

Attached: her.jpg (240x160, 26K)

They're probably feel entitled as well being younger, independent and working

IRL yandere cosplay girl stabbed her oneitis (he survived) and then had the cutest blood smeared smile in the police car

A 25 year old mother of 2 is not a 10/10 get.

>economic freedom
>from a girl with a horse
user, I guarantee you that woman is in debt.
Horse maintenance isn't cheap. Do you think she's keeping it in her backyard tied to a tree? And go forbid that horse has a medical issue. You can kiss your money good bye.

>oneitis
?

being "stuck" with one girl during marriage

You marry her for the access to her little girls.

Unhealthy obsession with a person that you consider to be "the one"/Mr. Right etc

It's a trap. It's a pick-your-poison choice. Maybe, just maybe, the lesser bad choice is 55. But still a bad choice nonetheless.

>cake
>cute
>financially stable
>probably wants to get fucked by horses
>probably into femdom (she prioritized career over love life, which means she'd use you as a toy to relieve her stress)
You're right, I choose horse girl too. I can't find any negative traits.

>55
Ugly but rich
>49
Too young, vague about what she does. Wants to use your money to open her shop. Probably doesn't like manga games because the way she said it was kinda weird
>3(?)
Why? Obvious slut who wants a retard to take care of her two kids
>29
Seems like the obvious choice but why is she still single? Focuses too much on her job and won't spend time with you. Likely travels a lot and fucks her coworkers and boss while she is away. Horse girl which means she is crazy and loves riding dick (that isn't yours.) Probably milked lots of cocks at law school as well

55 is the only safe choice

I'll take the paypiggy/slampiggy.

>implying she doesn't have two adult obese manchildren living in her basement

I want to be the devoted house husband of real-estate law lady
I'd make her the best meals and the cleanest house and fuck her senseless every night

Really? Well, guess I'm lucky then. All my "oneitis" in the past were mostly my female cousins. Obviously, no romance feelings whatsoever from both sides, nor mine nor theirs.

Sauce??

What a coincidence, I like horses and Japanese dance too

>tfw no cute yandere stabs you multiple times, nearly killing you
Why even live?

She seems kind of haughty, she probably dismissed everyone she knew personally
She also mentions wanting to start a shop and settle down, so she's probably aiming for some guy in his early to mid 20s who already has a decent job and can finance her instead of the college students she hangs out with

What's the name and what is this about?

>Why even live?
You said it yourself.
>nearly killing you
>nearly killing
>nearly

18 yr old

29 or 55
55 probably sucks the meanest dick in the existence of man. Plane Janes are the best in bed and i can be a NEET and shitpost on Yea Forums and just cook and clean.

29 is the same but instead of being meh looking she's a horse girl. I'll probably have to work every time i get her pregnant though but she's almost 30 so thats like 2 maybe 3 kids.

Fuck you, user. 31 isn't that old!

30 is old
31 is ancient

Delet

Attached: 11.jpg (1000x1419, 855K)

fuck that bitch

Hiding from the truth is unhealthy user.

Is this hare-kon or not?

I'm impressed at how people literally can't find any actual flaw with the 31 years old one. Why did they even put her there? There's absolutely no dilemma with her there.

She's a nip, so she's good until menopause.

Attached: 273c5db0ceb59df8c59eddc21425bbdb.jpg (800x240, 37K)

I would stay away from thirty year old women who're looking for a safety net. If you have options, go for younger women.

>horse girl
That means debt and most likely a lot of it.

she only likes getting fucked by horses, not betting on them.

No, that's what people think when you joke about horse girls.
The reality is horses are not a cheap hobby.

How do people keep overlooking that she's a law school graduate? They literally make fuck you money. She'd be a better financial option than the rich parents girl.

Best laugh I've had all day, thanks.

she's a realtor tho
her job is gonna get btfo soon when the next bubble pops

That's the other flaw with her
>law school
>but works real estate
Why isn't she in law?
All I'm seeing is
>debt from law school
>failed in law, has to work real estate
31 is up to her fucking ears in debt and its so obvious it hurts.

i suck at jebs, so i'm so gonna be a juggalo if i do get married. all 4 of them don't seem to have a decent mid-tier jeb.

at least the real-estate chick #4 went to law school. that's something to fall back on if the real estate prices collapse(again).

i know some of you gold diglets chose #1 piggu, but people who never earned their own money will usually lose it all. i trust myself to be a mr scrooge, but i wouldn't trust the piggu. or her dad. for all i know her dad could be corean yakuza. i don't take that sorta risk.

factcheck me, animes.

Attached: DEAL WIGIT Chen.gif (400x224, 887K)

Why isn't she in a law firm then?

What if she is an attorney settling real estate disputes? She didn't specify. Also she reeks of social elite, she'll be a partner of whatever she's working on in ten years (although never majority stake holder because woman in japan) and you'll be loaded.

user law school doesn't give you some humongous debt, if any, outside usa.
Maybe she's full time legal consultant for a specific real estate firm

31 OL
We are both lawyers, so it's work.

>woman in japan
>becoming a business partner
Good one user

>tried to do a reverse search on the image
>all the first page searches are /pol/ threads

Attached: 1566872140269.gif (250x250, 222K)

>We are both lawyers, so it's work.
damn normies.

>debt
I don't think that's how it works outside the US
Unless private school but I doubt it

Just get a doll

Would u really pick one among: a fat briber, a clearly promiscous feminist thot, a single mother, and a career-soon-to-hit-the-wall bitchy lady?

hare kon

Marin because she wants kids and is already experienced as a mother

damn nigga you're retarded
NEVER get together with single mothers

Uramichi Onii-san is spectacular. Read the whole thing

It's doable for non celerywomen. Just like a woman can become a professor in a university, it's an inherently doable part of the career path of they are driven. Obviously in most businesses it is impossible, but becoming a partner is a really big focal point in law.

I'm choosing Satsuki, I fucking love cakes.

Attached: 1546032459788.png (623x625, 431K)

She's pretty

Choose the one with biggest tits. Isn't it obvious?

Also she's clearly a career lady, and not the sort who would invest a lot of time on children.

Pretty and intelligent(?) lady who somehow isn't taken at 31 and works a demanding job, that is a recipe for disaster.

If she wants to become a partner in japan, its rather obvious why she's single then.
She can't risk getting pregnant else she'll be bullied into quitting.

>my age
>she's financially stable
first is too old
2nd... i'm fine with young, but i'd probably just be using her for sex for like 10 years and see where she wants to go in life, too much investment for me
3rd simply wants a baby daddy
4th is the patrician choice, we need each other

Attached: 1560695523845.png (544x333, 144K)

Hare-kon its the name
NTR warning

Kid, she'd be my safety net. I need a sugar momma.

This is why you get the maid to carry the child(if you're a guy) and live the neet/housewife/husband dream while she focuses on career
You only have to stay in shape and wear a nice suit once in a while so she can take you to important parties when needed.

Attached: 1552087762594.png (1000x1000, 458K)

>first is too old
We don't even know how old the first girl is.
She's fat and homely but she could easily be in her late twenties.

If I´m going to bet serious shit either way might as well go with Mizuho, be an actual man and shape her to my tastes, there's no way the fat one and the cake aren't in some shady shit.

>all these people saying 'why still single at 31?'

fuck it, I'll find out. With hobbies as boring as that she'll get tired of me before I get tired of her

>live the neet/housewife/husband
I don't have an NTR fetish, no thanks.

yes?

Attached: Welcome to pol.jpg (1131x707, 247K)

And yet your post reads like you've read so many of them that they addled your mind. Where's the ntr?

Either Satsuki or Mizuho.
They have actual plans for the future and ambition.

Reiko is actually in my league and we might relate as total failures. 50m is kinda weak though, 500k isn't even enough to retire

Need to know if I'm raising girls into amazonian warlords ready to conquer the world or not.

All 4 of them have red flags for different reasons, so its basically a pick your poison situation. I would probably go with Reiko, she has money and if you treat her a liiiiittle bit nicely, she will in exchange treat you like a king. But not too much or you will end up a slave.

But why do they want me?

>And yet your post reads like you've read so many of them that they addled your mind.
I've encountered enough horror stories both online and among family members to be aware of it. Your post reads like you're a woman. Are you one?

>Where's the ntr?
Women marry upwards. They also prefer having a stable provider for a partner. Did your father not teach you this?

so am I, dude

Why would my father try to alienate himself even further by trying to lecture me about what women do or don't do? As if he has any ground to stand on.

>55
No.
>Otaku
Not sure.
>Slut.
Might probably pump and dump after I doubled the number of her children.
>29.
She's older than me, and probably more loaded and smarter too (for now). And I prefer blondes. So no. I'll think about it again in 5 years.

>horse riding
>in japan
Ah, gambling addict.

Don't fall for this, user. Raising fatherless little girls feels "better", emotionally, than raising some other dude's sons, but keep in mind that little girls have a habit of turning into cuntish teenagers who'll absolutely go 'you're not my real dad'.

Single moms are just never ever worth it.

Attached: pochi.jpg (850x919, 444K)

>31 is still prime breeding age
l m a o

You gotta point there. All these other women are knowing marrying below their level, but she knows her limits.

29 or 49.

>your job defines who you are entirely
You sound like the boring one

not that user but that is how Japs think though

But since they're not blood related I can avoid being a cuck and get to fuck the daughters I raised myself.

Then she'd never choose you, bum.

All 4 of them sucks, just like IRL.

I'd ask Reiko more about her own interests and goals, ignoring the money. If she's pretty chill, then her. If not then Satsuki.

Cakes are a meme for a reason. Women age like milk, and as they age they become increasingly neurotic and desperate.

None of them, because I'm not gay

What website are you on? Ain't nobody gonna choose me.

So rich fat guy with little personality, young nerdy guy with a risky dream, young father of two that wants kids and is willing to care for them, or older real estate and law man that loves horses.

>used goods
None, I tell them to stop being disgusting sluts and whores and go about my day.

At this point I'm not sure I would be able to pick any of them. Rich girl I would never be able to love because of her appearance. 18 yo would get tired of me in an instant. I wouldn't be able to provide for the woman with two kids and I'm inferior in every way to law / real estate girl.

I think I'll be forever alone.

>tfw you can only see the first and last scoring a woman and only because of money

Attached: 1551295213029.gif (404x347, 1003K)

White women age like milk.

Think about it user, there’s a lot of single-mothers out there wanting someone to support them and their children. Polygamy can at least help to solve that problem.

18 is clearly the only decent one.

>paying that alimony + child support to multiple women instead of just 1

Attached: 1496485879931.jpg (239x251, 6K)

This is the manga about making harem legal no? Shit was hilarious, in a bad way. Main dude get NTRs people and then get NTRed at the end, raising another man's baby, sharing wives with others, cheating, and the whole shebang. Fuck it sucked.

>fatty
>gold digger
>actual slut
>normal cake
Yeah give me horse girl

Attached: 1520221419463.png (400x521, 127K)

Single fathers do pretty good overall. Triggers that caring instinct.
So just get a woman pregnant, have her die/leave so you get the kids, and then you can get a certain kind of woman pretty decently often.

>self-admitedly only wants to marry you so she can leech your money and open her shop
user, no

ugh, 55 > 29 > 44 >> run away >> 35

because she's out of your league and she would likely cheat on you with her boss or one of her chad subordinates

Currently a neet. I'll marry the rich girl but no cunnilingus.

Take the money, with that money I can fuck the other three as much as I want

I am afraid I am going to have to ring up the FBI user

Number 29 of course she is perf-

>Horse riding

nvm then. Might have to go with the rich uggo.

Attached: AlkPower.png (496x662, 521K)

>69
nice

Talk about a bunch of shit choices
1. An old spinster, who comes from money and as such will expect the finer things in life, not to mention she's fat.
2.Some shitty teen who will probably want me to become her work horse, and then expects me to get into debt to subsidize her shitty cafe or whatever and when it eventually fails, she'll blame me for it.
3. A Christmas cake whose also a single mother, her kids will never like me like their real father and she'll always take their side, it'll be me vs 3 leeches.
4.An even older Christmas cake whose also a "career" woman to boot, I can just imagine her always shitting on me for having a job that brings in less income

If absolutely had to choose it would probably be the 1st, at least she looks like she knows her way around a kitchen. Also, unlike the other ones, when the eventually divorce happens I might not end up on the streets, so thats nice too.

Depends, is she a widow or divorced?

the source of her singleness doesn't make a difference user
it's how she now has a litter to take care of that has no genetic or emotional connection to you, and will drain resources from you
pretty much what said
>her kids will never like me like their real father and she'll always take their side, it'll be me vs 3 leeches.

>55
>never even mentioned anything other than her wealth, meaning she has no skills nor actual good points
trash
>49
>literally says she wants to settle down for the sole reason of having her own shop aka leeching money off you
trash
>33
>just a gold digger that needs money for Tyrone's sons
trash
Horse girl is the only option really

I would pick the single mother only if she has daughters at an appropriate age to fuck. And if the oyakodon were guaranteed.

>aka leeching money off you
Except the first thing she said was she her profession, so she is willing to earn her own money.

Even if she got pregnant as soon as she hit 18yo her oldest would be 6yo

The only bad choice is the one that already has two kids. The others are all fine. Far left is homely but not terrible and money is always a plus, 18 year old is young but she's already working and has a solid longterm goal which is really mature for her age, office cake is from a great upbringing, has a great job, and interests that hint at a wealthy background plus she's not so old that you can't still knock her up and get a good kid out of it.

Satsuki Hayakawa. I would impregnate her in every place she tries to sell, since she works in real estate.

Horse riding is a major warning sign and also a financial black hole if she actually owns a horse. People have gone bankrupt because of those fucking things. Single mothers are only good for hookups. Dyed hair means a lot of cocks have gone through her cunt. Best to settle with the uggo and then fuck high school girls on the side.

yup I agree now raise my kids whiteboi

An older fatty with only enough money for a house.

An alt girl who needs someone to finance her fashion hobby into a business

A gyaru cake that has kids but not a divorcee or widow.

Upperclass career woman with her looks intact.

29 and 49 are both solid choices. 35 was ok until the 2 kids bit. 55 didn't give an age, the money is nice, but the fact that she has nothing else to say for herself is a big red flag. It gives her a power advantage in the relationship moving forward, and it probably means she's not great personality wise, and she's not very attractive. I guess she could just be shy and sensitive about her looks, but too big a risk.

Choosing between 49 and 29. Tough choice.

Looking at Satsuki first. 31 is a nice age by itself, but it doesn't give you a lot of great years moving forward, though she does seem like she'll age pretty well. Plus she seems like she's got a good head on her shoulders and has some class. You could hold a conversation with her, and enjoying the night life with her seems pretty appealing.

Mizuho, on the other hand, is prime 18, lots of good years ahead of her, but womanly enough. Settling down, owning and managing a shop together, and playing games and reading manga and watching anime on nights and weekends sounds comfy af. Plus her desire to own her own shop shows ambition on her part, she seems like she's got good work ethic and isn't looking to leech of you.

Probably going to go with #49, Mizuho.

>chose between some 2.5d pigs when you have 2d qts

Attached: 1407313404759.jpg (317x309, 23K)

Come on, those can't be the only options. What's with the numbering otherwise?

Fuck it. Living with these people like that means no dignity for me. I'd feel bad using anyone really. Non of these people seem to be redeeming enough if so.

This reminds me of that one manga where all the girls are ex-criminals and fucked up in the head to varying degrees...except for the main heroine

The cake is supposed to be intimidating since she's so high class. She wouldn't go for some anime watchin nerd.
Realistically I'd go for 49 but that relationship wouldn't last.

>wanting a realistic relationship
No thanks I’ll jerk off to drawings instead

Meme does not mean "bad" or "things I don't like".
Also, this is 2D we're discussing.

Attached: 70077983_p0.jpg (600x848, 623K)

>over age 2
Ew, no, i don't want some old hag! 3 months is prime, Year and a half, tops!

Attached: S A V A G E.jpg (789x536, 75K)

I don't know if this is real or not, but it is genuinely accurate. Especially the second point.

I don't give a fuck about fucking anyway. So Reiko is the obvious choice. Finances handled, she seems nice enough to not nag me to death so long as I at least pump a baby out of her

From experience (32) women over 28 are Gold diggers or have retard high standards.
Women are pretty much retarded but have exploitable daddy issues under 23.
Peak dating age is 23-27.
That said I would choose the 18 year old because yeah, probably the most fun and would have huge exploitable daddy issues so by far the best sex.

I always hear my mother scold my 4 older sisters who are still single at age 27 to 35 using point 2. The person who authored this manga is either the recepient of this scolding or a mother to failure of daughters.

What does it matter? In bug-people culture, as soon as you marry any woman, she immediately abandons her entire personality to become "a housewife", and starts just taking on "housewife" personality traits, because bug people don't know anything other than the ancient traditions of the hivemind. No matter who you marry, they'll all turn out the same, so you might as well just go with the one that has a good balance of money and beauty, since unique personalities and hobbies are simply a placeholder until one can attain "housewife/mother mode".

Real estate has some of the shallowest people in them.

>her kids will never like me like their real father

That's total bullshit though.

It's true. I had 2 close friends with step fathers

>When even soulless chink Communists are wiser than modern West
Kill me

Leaving her aside, the other women sound like fucking timebombs
>boring-ass piece of shit doormat who couldn't come up with a single good thing about herself
>tumblrina who will leave you for Chad
>Stacy with children, nuff said
I'd rather get fucked up by horse girl. If she's crazy at least it'll be something interesting

the guy was perfectly fine after a month, took a picture of himself partying and drinking

>the "ugly" girl is the only one who actually looks like a real Japanese woman

Attached: 1540151153163.jpg (551x600, 107K)

>real

Attached: 1504974104292.png (272x367, 82K)

>she adopted two grown-up NEETs from her last relationship
Best plot twist

The one that has a hymen.
That Marin Andou might have 2 depending.

29 > 55 > 49 > 33
convince me otherwise

She looks more Chinese, if you ask me.

nah, that bitch is 25 and already has two kids

A young woman can attract a man just by existing. There is really no excuse for a woman to still be single by the time she is 30. All this "muh career" bullshit is the reason why white people will go extinct.

wrong. single mothers main objective is to leech for their critters

>ugly spoiled rich girl
>pretty teen
>single mom
>horse girl

gotta go with the barely legal one, i mean its not even a competition to be honest.

I will just give the horse girl my horse cock.

>An alt girl who needs someone to finance her fashion hobby into a business

there are banks for that

Exactly.

Attached: blinding power level.png (1004x494, 238K)

horse girl or bethrotal girl

Either far right or middle left.

>tried to bribe me
No

>want to hurry up and settle down at 18
Clearly a gold digger, I respect her for being honest about it, But I have no interest

>a mother already
Respect her because it is hard, but no

>hard worker with interesting hobbies and the only one who seems to be a person of her own
She would be the one to reject me

I remain fapping

49 best choice
shes young and want to settle down, meaning she hasnt taken part of the cock carousel yet

>hasnt taken part of the cock carousel yet
>18

Oh, user...

shes japanese user
there is a 60% chance shes virgin

>only one not blushing
>lipstick, dyed hair and nail polish
>wearing sneakers and probably a backpack
>likes manga and games
Mizuho seems like a lot of trouble but I'll go for her anyways.

>ugly, old, fat, literally nothing aside from wealth
PASS
>young, ditzy, weeb, likely psycho
PASS
>i'm a mothe-
PASS (would fuck tho)
>mature, educated, has a career, has hobbies and personality
WINNER WINNER LET'S HAVE DINNER

Even in betaland a attractive 18 years old is only a virgin if she is very religious, autist or live in a very isolated countryside guarded by strict parrents. A regular attractive 18 years old? More like 15% virgin chance

>the perfect man may exist, but why on earth would he want to marry you?
Holy shit China hasn't seen savagery like that since [REDACTED]

It's true though: getting a partner is 80% working on making yourself an acceptable and desirable match.
(the other 20% is getting isekaied into a world with 2D waifus)

40% of all people in japan are virgin user. both male and female good looking or not
i'd still go with her.
if she was 29 and wanted to settle down, i'd say sure cock carousel
but 18 for a big tit goth gf thats wants to open a shop?
grab it whitout thinking twice

50M yen is nothing. Real estate girl probably makes that in a year. Choice is easily made.

55. I don't care if she's old and a bit dumpy. Disregarding the 50 million yen, she looks like the kind of person who lets you do anything to her in bedroom

Gonna have to go with 49, she's 18 there's a lot of time to mold her into a good house wife.

How old is Reiko?
Also realistically single mom is the only one whod give my gaijin ass a shot.

#1 is desperate for a husband and will take anything, I hope you're asexual
#2 and #3 smell your rmoney
#4 will morph into #1 except in exchange for sex in the first years of your marriage she's more likely to rip your soul out in the inevitable divorce.

But there's also the chance that she have gotten pregnant at 13, meaning her oldest daughter would be 12 (quite close to be available for copulation)

Oh boy, such innocence

she never said she owns a horse, just that she rides them
presumably she essentially rents them for a time from a stable

SATSUKI HAYAKAWA PLEASE
I want an cake wife so bad, bros.

>I hope you're asexual
Wouldn't she want many kids? At least her dad.

No one.

Attached: 35434543534535.jpg (259x194, 8K)

>Not choosing 55 and slowly bimbofying her to beat out right 3 and still keeping the cash. You disgust me Yea Forums

Speed dating is bad civ.
I was brought to a session by a friend and when i told an OR nurse I was the morning guy at a radio station she laughed.
Shit sucks.

Attached: 1515093219900.png (539x250, 115K)

I'd pick 55 provided she would be willing to do the keto diet for a few months.

Attached: 1567895839557.jpg (1728x1717, 1.03M)

>All this "muh career" bullshit is the reason why white people will go extinct.
On the plus side of this. Less unemployed workers and less people filling the earth.
Whatever you do don't look at earth's population or carrying capacity.

#4 is perfect

She has the money for a proper plastic surgery.

>keto diet
god bless the farts

50 million yen lady

Money>whores

Right, the world will be a much better place when it is populated entirely by Africans and Muslims.

Reiko, duh. She's not ugly and she can lose weight eventually.

None of them, the 18-year-old could have been a keeper without the garbage hair and glasses.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1ZJiBHh-Yw

Reiko is perfection, so her.

Attached: a7d.jpg (304x593, 27K)

>Old sugar momma
She's not old, just fat. The numbers aren't the actual ages, user.

Never date horse girls

>being so pathetic you have to groom kids to get someone to fuck you

Attached: 61158.original-8851.jpg (198x198, 31K)

Easy, Mizuho Serizawa. Youngest, least amount of flaws, best hobbies.
I feel bad for Reiko Jujou though, the rest just kill themselves.

>55, straight-up Bribery.
>49, 18 yrs old, too young, dreamer, still need to learn more about life
>33, 25yrs old with 2 kids, i can smell irresponsibility.
>29, 31 yrs old, love horses (she like to exercise power over something/ show her dominance over other creatures) Stable job(?), feminine(odori/mai )

49/29

Remember that Yandere Chick Stabber who stabbed that guy she was interested in. Apparently that guy worked as a Host Club Guy and after surviving the stabbing, he renamed himself as Phoenix.

>Crime scene photographs show Takaoka sitting in the lobby of the Shinjuku Ward apartment complex where she had been living with Phoenix Luna, a bar host at Fusion nightclub in the Kabukicho red light district of Tokyo.

>Pic related: Phoenix Luna

>According to local media, the catalyst for Takaoka’s alleged attack was an intimate photograph of him with another woman she found on his mobile phone.

>Incredibly, Mr Luna bears no ill will toward Takaoka for allegedly almost killing him.

>In fact he even credits the incident with boosting his popularity at Fusion and reuniting him with his estranged siblings.

Attached: 1567658878927.png (825x684, 599K)

/biz/ here, women are one of the worst asset you can invest in. It reaches its peak at 31, then it depreciates slowly then fast. And as impossible as it sounds, it yields negative dividends in case she want kids. 1/5 star rating from Morning Star..

What if she still has feelings for her -ex?

Keep telling yourself that, stormy Daniels.

Attached: 640.png (288x415, 135K)

Go away, Yang.

Not everybody gets to marry perfection

Attached: kaiji reaction 3.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

What is it about hare-kon that makes it suck as fap fodder? The series is all about fucking and yet i cant get off to it

Too much story, not enough sex.

55 would be motivated purely by money which is wrong.
49 is too young and frankly modern fashion is shit I have no interest in, also owning your own business is a ton of fucking work and costs that I would inevitably have to be involved in.
33 is almost creepily obsessed with having kids, as if she thought the last two would let her keep her husband.

31 is the best. She's educated, has a good job, and has fascinating interests I could share in with her.

The only one tha's not a walking time-bomb is Reiko.
Also, I could help her to slim down. She has the money, so she can do a great diet and I can run and hit the gym with her!

>rich homely virgin cake
>penniless gamergyrl with no college education
>diseased bar gal with excess baggage
>drowning in student loans & credit card debt
there's only one choice and it ain't hard to figure out

Attached: 44600.jpg (225x350, 30K)

Attached: 1559997667593.webm (640x360, 2.65M)

>law school grad
>works as a real estate agent
she's unwed because she's a bad investment. guarantee she's drowning in student debt and that posh equestrian hobby ain't helpin. bitch probably part-times as a dominatrix to pay the bills.

>Don't worry about big brother's hands!

I'm a little nervous

Attached: uramichi oniisan.jpg (870x1234, 254K)

>>drowning in student loans & credit card debt
why Americans keep thinking the rest of the world follows their fucked up education system that give you perma debt from getting what is a basic human right? some countries even literally pay you for actually go to fucking university in many fields

Prime breeding age ends before 20.

Opportunists, man.

Someone post the webm of that girl that learned to run like a horse, all horse girls are nuttier than the thotiest thot.

Oh, and the pic of the one that put his favorite horses testicles inside her silicone implants.

The rich one. She’s 55 years old, she’s got little time left.

Plus she looks like she’d do anything you ask in bed.

Left, no fucking question.

Have you ever seen "Mob Wives"?
I'd take ugly "natura" l over ugly "screaming in fucking terror every morning I woke up next to that face" any day of the week.

It's probably just emasculated jap guys being unable to handle a successful, driven woman lets be real
>the cake wants to have mating press sex? oh no no no better just hold hands and blush

>reuniting him with his estranged siblings...
Someone needs to call Maury.

The 18 year old can still be saved by telling her to stop dying her hair.

But marrying at 18 just to launch her own shop sounds like a bad idea.

How many naive high school graduates get scammed into going to like fashion design school and going into heavy debt.

The Fashion Industry is pretty Nepotistic in real life.

They probably won't be 1,90 cm tall or above, so why care, user?

Exactly none are my first choice but fuck it the horse chick followed closely by fashion chick would be the best options.

this 100%

First it's Japan, so they don't fuck anyway, second a hidden bombshell is better than the upfront bombshells we've got right there.

>I work in real estate, in Ochanomizu

>Ochanomizu (御茶ノ水) is a neighborhood in Tokyo, Japan. It extends from the Yushima section of Bunkyo-ku to the Kanda section of Chiyoda-ku. Sundai Preparatory School, Meiji University, Tokyo Medical and Dental University, and Juntendo University all have main campuses in the area. Ochanomizu Station on the Chūō Line is the transport hub of the district. Prior to the Great Kantō earthquake, Ochanomizu University was also there; after the earthquake, it moved to its present location in the Ōtsuka neighborhood of Bunkyo-ku. Ochanomizu is also the location of the Holy Resurrection Cathedral (Nicholai-dō).

>Ochanomizu is famous for its many musical instrument stores, as well as ski and snowboard shops located a short walk from the station; it is a popular district for bargain-conscious musicians and sportsmen.

>Ocha-no-mizu literally means "tea water", after the nearby Kanda River from which water was extracted to make the shōgun's tea during the Edo period.

>Ochanomizu Station (both JR and Marunouchi lines) is convenient to access Yushima Seidō, Yushima Tenjin, and Kanda Myōjin.

>Ochanomizu is an old neighborhood in Tokyo that has been a place for higher education since feudal times. This area is located right next to Akihabara and about 2 km north of Tokyo Station.

Big warning sign: This is not considered a lucrative real estate zone in Japan.

This is considered a cheap college student town in Japan.

Getting a law degree to end up as a real estate agent in a cheap Japanese college town screams heavy debts

I'm afraid you need to fuck off with that shitty ironic weeb meme, outsider.

If you want to view this through a Biological POV, the single mother has already gave evidence of her fertility while the 18 year old is still 50/50 of her fertility success.

You can ignore the rest if you want to have a big family.

>supporting low quality people to ensure their survival and the propagation of their genes

Attached: 1504044378972.jpg (472x454, 65K)

user, you're an anonymous person on the internet, you don't need to lie.

Rich bitch all day, I'm sick and tired or working and being a broke motherfucker. Spend my days sucking her saggy titties until she gives me some walking around money while she takes her old lady nap and use that money to plow the 25 year old thot.

That's a meme opinion in itself.

>trusting anything on Yea Forums

Attached: laugh.jpg (600x449, 70K)

1. I would never lie about loving someone for money. I wouldn't lie about wanting to fuck them, either.

2. If she likes manga and video games, she has severe mental issues. Probably on medication. She's young and creative, so she probably believes in open relationships and other horse shit like that. She'll have two kids with you and bail, ruining your life and theirs.

3. Used goods.

4. The best of the four. It's very common for high achieving women to completely miss out on having romantic relationships due to how much schooling they go through and the kind of jobs they get, and what happens - every single time - is they hit 30 and realize how much they've fucked up and time is running out on having a family. People in the thread are saying she must have issues to be single, but that's bullshit, pretty much every female lawyer or doctor or scientist is this girl.

That being said, dating her would be emasculating, so I pass. Jerking off is better, anyways.

I'm 31. It's old. People in their teens and twenties have a completely different way of looking at the world. They haven't stopped growing yet so they're still optimistic (re: naive).

>cheap Japanese college town
bro it's in the fucking center of Tokyo

31, no question.

Right and left are the only good choices.

She's not old dude, the tags aren't their actual age.

Jesus fuck, I would marry that psycho.

i wanna say right but there's something extremely suspicious about a woman who's the complete package and still single at 31

Most of them usually just have ridiculously high standard, used to think they are strong women who need no man, or used to dumped by their ex-boyfriend a few years ago but starting to open their mind because the natural clock is tingling.

what a Chad, no wonder she loved him so much that she stabbed him

She never said that.

Nope, just went through it myself.

>>Thot
Oh please, you wish she was a slut. She probably is lying through her teeth about everything she said in her panel, and her legs are closed tighter than the chances of a democratic election in russia.

Would you marry me user?

What is this from?

Reiko has no sense of self-esteem or self-worth and represents out-dated concepts. She's a tragic victim of her upbringing and the world she was born into, but she never chose to leave it so I have no sympathy for her.
Mizuho has no idea what she wants and is only going for a wizard like me because she hasn't figured herself or the world out yet.
Marin has no aspirations or sense of self, existing only for the sake of others as she knows no way of living other than vicariously.
Satsuki is a horse girl, which is the most high-maintenance kind of girl that exists. Also horses are ugly, smell awful, and die for stupid reasons.
So I guess I just go home and fap instead.

>Incredibly, Mr Luna bears no ill will toward Takaoka for allegedly almost killing him.
And you think Manga are unrealistic.
That dude is 100% an issekai protagonist.

whatever helps you sleep at night

my right hand, because all of them are dead ends
maybe I would pump and dump the slut if I find out that she's one of them dumb retards

That's true here in the West, but Asian women can age really gracefully.

>the land whale thinks he can buy love with only 400k usd

Don't Chinks have a huge deficit of women from the time where parents could have only one child and literally killed female babies to get a male child because only males are legally bound to take care of their parents when they get old? The Chinese are retarded when it comes to making families, or countries, or in general, why would I care about what they think?

She wluld have a better chance using that money to make herself hot

Marrying before 20 noticeably increased the divorce chance (just like the marriage not being the first though).

Not supporting low quality people is a suicidal opinion for most of Yea Forums.

Merely a present at the start of a wealthy life.

>marry the rich one
>put her money in robot development
>i get a robocatgirl and she gets a robocatboy
>everyone is happy

All of them are shit
>ugly and probably stupid
>likes manga
>already has kids
>is a lawyer
You're better off alone anyways romance doesn't actually exist

I'm 28 and I'm still prime breeding age you fucks. I would expect the same from a woman

I'm game enough to try any one but the leftmost one

You know, as a lawyer myself in flipland, though just a small irrelevant country, I have come to a realization that personality is the most important factor.

Money is the second.
Don't give too much of a fuck about looks. You can fix that with money
Can't really say other than that. I'm still a romanceless virgin @ 28.

Attached: 1552443212515.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

I simply dont know enough about far left. All I know is she comes from a wealthy background and ill get a large chunk o cash for marriage. If I knew more then maybe her. Given the knowledge I have far right.

Based Aoki poster. I would go for the rich cake too, if it turns sour at least her motives aren't financially related.

I'll say this though, I'll be keen to exchange business cards with a man who can spare 50million yen just so his useless daughter can try to hook in a boyfriend

huhhh... source?

all kinds of red flags

Just settle for a katulong

Also dont forget, Its' free real estate.

Health is the most important. 2nd is Age.

Wife can't play with the kids if she doesn't have the physical strength and stamina she used to have.

The 18 year old has more potential to work with since she is still young and they say it takes everybody 10 years minimum to master any subject or craft.

The other choices are already deadlocked in the path they chose in life before they met you in this imaginary dating scenario that OP posted for his thread.

Unfortunately, the 18 year old is not the best looking female among the choices.

The 25 year old looks the best but marrying her automatically means 3 more mouths to feed.

Yes there are red flags for each girl but some have more red flags than others.

I heard its common sense to never marry a lawyer or someone with a law degree though.

29 without a doubt, and I'm a faggot. The rest sound horrific. Hideous rich girl with low self esteem which will lead to a loveless marriage, fashion girl who's gonna end up poor and constantly cheating on you with lowlifes because they're "artistic", and then the dumb bimbo with kids, probably from two different men, not only is she probably gonna cheat on you too, you're never gonna have a decent conversation together.

Unlike males, women have a limited amount of eggs in their lifetime.

Men constantly generate new sperm and unused sperm gets reabsorbed by the body.

Women do not generate new eggs on the other hand and are born with a set amount of eggs that never get renewed by the body.

If women could constantly create new eggs just like how men constantly create new sperm, the world would be vastly different, especially society, and we would not be having this conversation.

I'd probably pick 55. Just for the money and the experience of being in a rich family. Imagine how the plot would progress from there?

But then what comes after that? Miserable home life married to an ugly chick, and if you cheat on her and she finds out, she'll either kill herself, or tell her father and ruin your very existence.

Why does it need to be miserable?
She has zero self esteem and a huge bank account, probably wants kids.
She's ugly, sure, but otherwise she's damn fine.

Is left the spawn of one of those NTR ugly old men. They're sometimes CEOs.

Hopefully. Can you imagine how powerful your offspring would be?

ITT: retarded faggots that can’t tell the difference between reality and fantasy

Fuck off newfag

I know that Marin is not the best option, but I find women who want to have a lot of children extremely fucking hot.
I just can't help it.

fag

How does the inclusion of this lady affect your decision?

Attached: x20.png (1127x1600, 679K)

Wait, isn't this the manga where this one hometown had a harem rule and this guy had like four wives or something?

29 is the only one that's not a literal bullet

Rich girl is ugly, and the fact that she opens up with a bribe that will last you maybe 2 years if you spend it very conservatively is a big red flag. Also the fact that she looks like she's dressed as a politician and not for a dating service is another.

Fashionista is okay provided I'm rich in this scenario and can keep her like a pet. If I'm not rich, I'd want to see her products and income first to make sure she can support her potentially expensive and fickle hobby before making a move on her.

Single-mother is stripping for sure. Never ever.

Horse girl sounds good at first to the inexperienced, but women who stretch themselves that thin with careers, relationships, and hobbies are a disaster waiting to happen. She is going to be tired and cranky all the time, meaning you can bet your ass that she will constantly bitching about the fact that you haven't cleaned up the mess in her house yet that she caused but had no energy to clean up. She will have an over-inflated opinion of herself and will basically use that as the first excuse to ditch you with the idea that she's worth more than you. And if she's not bitching or demanding more out of you than she gives to you, she'll probably be spending that time catching up on other errands.

The only choice here is fashionista. At the very least, you could get some really great cosplay sex out of it.

> what comes after that?
Probably a househusband life style. Or some mafia shit done with trafficking.

Or even accept the challenge to make her beautiful. Impose on her some diet routine with exercises to make her thinner and pleasant to the eyes.

If you're working a full time job, you're spending 1/3rd of your day doing just this one thing. If you separate all of your activities out individual, like eating, watching anime, playing a game, etc, doing your job easily outclasses everything but sleeping which is a passive thing you do unconsciously.

Yes. You are defined by your job. Not realizing this means you're either stupid or poor.

Well, the 3_ is actually the most charming and wife-material; I mean, c'mon, women that embrace motherhood are the most boner givers of all time.

Though, the fact that she's a single mother... holy shit, man. I'd probably pick her if I were rich AND if i could be sure that she is a widow previously loyal to her late husband.

I would pick 35 if not for the children so 29 or 49 but not because:

Girl gaymer just liek me!

Miss you did bad, very bad. You so gettin' an earful for this miss, and no dessert after dinner!

29 in a heatbeat. I'd take a driven career woman over
>fat sugar momma who immediately tries to bribe you
>thot
>single mother of two at 25
Although she is a horse girl so she's probably batshit insane.

horse girl + law school grad confirms she is 100% gonna be insane and probably an alcoholic.

>probably an alcoholic
It'd make a pair

Then the deciding factor use of they have shit taste or not

>these are the two grown up NEETs

Attached: poster,840x830,f8f8f8-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u2.jpg (750x1000, 161K)

Never date horse girls

>all these faggots who don't want a pure steppe waifu

Attached: 1569251665969.jpg (184x109, 9K)

Just take 55 as long as she's within the 20-30 age range, she's just fat and insecure. The former is fixable and the latter is a positive because I'm a fucking loser. The dowry is just a first taste, she probably has additional wealth and then there's the inheritance

Native horses from Mongolia can safely give birth without human help or human intervention.

We're not importing those horses though.

Horse girls want high maintenance horses instead.

Yes, and?

americanpregnancy.org/unplanned-pregnancy/teen-pregnancy-issues-challenges/

>autism.txt
Ever heard of the phrase "rich in love"?

In the year 1000 it was but now that people live past 50 it's expanded.

I thought the number tags on them were their actual age, which makers the center-right girl even more of a lying whore and the far-right girl even hotter for trying to come off as a little older even though doesn't need to. Also thisI feel bad for the far-left girl. If she isn't a total sociopath for having a wealthy father she'd make a good wife.
Center-left girl is a sociopath.

>trusting jewish-owned orginizations powered by a feminist jewish-owned agency powered by a jewish-owned platform
>(((Hooked))) On Code is a boutique WordPress website agency full of brilliance, piss & vinegar.
>piss & vinegar
What in the ever loving fuck?!

Number 29
She actually has some interesting hobbys, she's the best-looking and has no children.

49 look like some twitchbitch feminazi. Fuck no.
55... rich and desperate... but no.
29 and 3X both looks nice choices. One look like she can maintain you and make you live the easy life, and the other have 6 years worth of insurance on her aestetic and look like an idealized housewife.

3X couldn't even maintain her first marriage unless her husband died in an accident. Her demeanor gives off a fake "I'm just using you" vibe though. I bet she's a yakuza whore.

Why are people defending this fake-ass person? Its no different than the recent ProJared crap. You get caught playing fiddle you get pushed off the roof. Don't be a two-faced faggot.

49 is cute would give her a try.

>kujo

fuck the 50 million yen I'll just take her last name instead of her taking mine and name my sons Jotaro and Joseph

>Prime milf age
>Good career
>Interesting hobbies
>Went tot law school but ended up in real estate. The circumstances could be a deal breaker

>Has two kids
>Wants more
>Likes "nice guys" (i.e. she's boring as dirt)

>WWWWAAAAAAYYYYY to young
>But has good ambitions and a decent job
>Oh, and most anons here won't admit it, but she's probably the only one who could tolerate any of you for any amount of time.

>Kurt Cobain had a net worth of approx. 50 Million USD when he killed himself. Just putting that out there.

Keep in mind there are more lawyers in the state of Mississippi than in all of Japan, being a lawyer is extremely difficult and elite.

>Just putting that out there.
Are you telling me to kill her and her father to inherit everything?

Nah bullshit son. At that age, her body has already began to erode. Not worth it or the investment u dumb fuck. Even then, breezing? Are you fucking dumb? There's enough humans on this planet you dumb fuck. Even then, the bitch is super makes good money but is still single, there's a big issue with her she ain't showing.
It is not, retard.

Only one worth picking which is sub par is the 18 year old.
tokyoreporter.com/japan/yuka-takaoka-incident-yandere-tale-leaves-victim-in-critical-condition/
Ah the real life yandere.
They do not. Explain Asian women. Since both people tend to have lighter skin, the only real difference is culture and diet APPEARANCE wise. That's all.
Based.
>Upperclass career woman with her looks intact.

She is single somehow though. Something else is keeping her single and she's having problems finding someone, maybe she is the issue.
Wow, what a fucking racist.
Based.
It can work, just try to get the kid to like you, don't force it on them. Let them decide and A okay.
Wow, you are a major little bitch.
Based

Lmao fucking retard

>become an completely unironic incel
>start shitting on the concept of waifus as a misdirected coping mechanism(which it is)
>cant enjoy female MCs, vanilla or romance anymore
Iyadesu...

Attached: 1568916002109.jpg (810x2300, 498K)

Everyone going off about muh horse girl being weird, that's how a lot of Japanese women are.

29 is tempting but ultimately too old. Gotta go with 49. We can get her a haircut and a pair of glasses that don't look stupid.

The rich slampig

The rich one, unironically.
>horse girl
Fuck that noise.
>single mom
Nope.
>I like anime and manga
I don't trust you.
>my family has money
The only honest one of the bunch.

Families could pay the penalty to have multiple kids and if they were clever it wasn't even all that much, or just send the mother to an international location for the birth to sidestep the one-child policy. Additionally, it was relaxed for rural families at some point, too.
You'll note that the info-graphic is targeted to upper and middle class women. Farmers' daughters generally aren't getting their doctorates or masters degrees.

>Father a set of warty, spoiled, rich fatties who go on to ntr the other three options/their kids.
>Feel secure in the knowledge that even if they ntr your wife, you were never that into her, and her family was already paying for everything anyway.
Holy shit, 55 is the best option.

Google and yandex fail me. What's the source?

I am surprised Yea Forums has a sliver bit of intelligence

This one

Whoever has the most compatible personality. Even 55 there has a face a man could love. Beautiful eyes.

Look at all you pathetic fucking virgins trying to sell your retarded third-hand made-up wisdom about topics you've zero experience with.

Attached: laughing_tousaka.gif (450x253, 103K)

>half a million bucks
Dick says top right. Jew genes say top left.

Two worst reasons to pick a partner: money and looks.

The right answer is to ask horsegirl if she has a younger sister.

Rich families still intermarriage with other rich families. Marrying for love is a meme devised to keep proles from accumulating power through lineage.

Rich people marry each other a lot because those are the social circles they move in both professionally and casually. Poor people don't marry poor people because they want to protect their poverty, they do it because they don't go out and meet rich people. They don't go to the same golf courses, they don't go to the same marriages, they don't go to the same parties, they don't go to the same clubs, they don't go to the same vacation spots. There's no conspiracy there. Power structures are maintained through other means.

Wow, a lying piece of shit playboy provokes a crime of passion? Who could've predicted that?

Attached: big news.png (209x360, 70K)

>Went tot law school but ended up in real estate. The circumstances could be a deal breaker
A lot of things can interrupt professional school like a loved one passing away or illness. Realistic consideration of student debt once you realize just how much the specific specialty you want to practice makes.

>likes "nice guys"
THE WALL, do not walk away, RUN

>49
Ditch the glasses and pete rose hair and she'd be adorable.

He worked at a Host Club right?

Attached: 1553876150751.png (809x1200, 186K)

>I'm a mother of two little ones
>I like nice guys

Attached: Ford.jpg (220x200, 9K)

>He worked at a Host Club right?
Sure, but some naive people don't understand how dishonest others can be. He knew very well she swallowed his lies, but kept milking her anyway.

Attached: 83425.png (317x317, 212K)

That's literally their entire industry though

Attached: 1547854482341.png (702x992, 134K)

Being a playboy professionally doesn't make you any less of a prick for taking advantage of a naive girl. If he had any morals, he'd refrain from exploiting those who're too naive to realize that he's doing it for the pay. Golddigging whores are golddigging whores regardless of what sex they are.