Shingeki No Kyojin

Cute and perfect

Attached: otp.png (1280x1081, 1.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18682149/r
desuarchive.org/a/search/text/99d plan/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bert's head has made for Armin’s teeth.

Attached: cuckoldt death.gif (409x231, 2.96M)

Reminder that CHADren pimped Slutsoria to the farmer

Reminder that /snk/ is dead and you are doing it a disservice by responding to this shitty thread.

Niggers

Not cute and delusional.

Attached: 0060D028-746C-416F-B442-F38557CCD70E.jpg (1067x1600, 390K)

Mikasodaun, go on.

Bert’s cock was made for Annie’s pussy

Lol, nope.

Attached: 15e4560561a.jpg (599x835, 80K)

His death was painfull or not? I mean, he died pretty istantly unlike Mike and Nanaba

Fuck off, AAschizo, Annie is for CHADholdt

It was fast but I don't think getting your head cracked like a fucking watermelon is pleasant, even if it lasts just a few seconds.

B-based OP

>not a new IP
Why do you do pathetic things? This couldn't possibly make you feel good so why do this fucked up shit?

How will animeonlies react to Eren pimping Historia to the farmer?

>not a new IP
You cannot see my ip, and OP is not me

>You cannot see my ip

Everyone can see how many IPs are in the thread currently. Behold my newness.

How many IPs in the threas =/= me being OP, fag

So not only a samefagging schizo but also a newfag.

based thread based op based emchads

>second response in the thread is "b-based op"
>you see nothing embarrassing about this

Attached: 1567928385108.png (500x494, 282K)

You need to trust people more

Has anyone saved the funny edit of Bert's death? Was posted day or two ago

>Historia loves the guy that killed her family with no remorse

Hilarious

Based character development

>BA-spic with schizophrenia ignores reality
LOL

Attached: 246536537.jpg (1280x1295, 613K)

Wholesome and soon to be canon pairing.

>no remorse
>pic related show all the pain eren suffered after have helped his father in killing the reiss

Also
>if he didn't do that grisha would have been killed,so historia would be killed by kenny without Rod's esitation and paradis would be doomed
And last
>historia said to eren that his father did the right choice because the reiss would have never helped eldians/""humanity"" survive against the titans

Attached: 1567683964645.jpg (1824x1300, 852K)

Seems less likely after Grisha referred to her as his daughter last chapter.

Help vote for Historia

strawpoll.me/18682149/r

strawpoll.me/18682149/r

OH NO NO NO EHchads. how could this happen, we are losing to Sasha of all people

Historia is the very one who convinced Eren what his father has done was a good thing because he was trying to save them speedreader

Yeah that’s a fucking shame some asshole is using vpn for sure , we have to fight back

Because she thought it was Grisha that did it

Mikasa lost yesterday to sasha as well

And? That’s the same reasoning. Eren did it to save Paradis. Why would she blame him? She would be dead without him, not only her but the entire island

But Grisha did do it. Also
>it's fine if your father did it
>it's not fine if you did it, even if you had even better reasons to do it, including ensuring i wasn't murdered

Shipping is just another term for self-inserting and/or projection. It will always involve a character that the lonely shipper finds relatable and a character they want to fuck. So tell me, which is which for you shipfags polluting the last few thousand threads? Here are my guesses for the majority of /snk/.
>EMfags self-insert as mikasa
>EHfags self-insert as Eren
>Any annie pairing self-inserts as her other half (armin/bert/eren)
>Any pieck pairing self-inserts as her other half
>LHfags self-insert as hange
>AMfags self-insert as armin
>JMfags self-insert as Jean
>ErwL, EL, and any other fujo ships are deranged hysterics from underage roasties with absent fathers
>YHfags are Benji.

I love this guy's artstyle but I don't understand why he rarely draw 19 years old Eren.

Attached: EFFJBfzU8AAe5Bf.png (425x600, 304K)

>guy

Is funny how no one has the balls to counter replay this post. Poor EMfags

cope

I self-inserts as Eren, but an EMfag though.

Seriously, why didn't they rape zeke? This is a plot hole.

Attached: zeke.jpg (236x252, 13K)

Pieck will rape him

I'm EHfag and self-insert as Historia

Attached: IMG_20190923_142340.jpg (709x1000, 228K)

>t.EMfag

+EHchads don’t self insert asshole

LH is canon

Eren would be a terrible boyfriend, even you will admit this

Why not? I want to fuck Eren. But I started to ship EH only because of the story.

Yes.

Attached: sekkusu.jpg (1250x701, 212K)

mikasa's butt.
discuss.

Attached: mikasabutt.jpg (1280x514, 240K)

Everyone wants to fuck Eren still you can’t consider him as a potential boyfriend except if you are a ragetard like Historia or Eren (which can’t be the case because a lambda human is unable to reach her/his level) or autistic but that won’t make you obtain his dick

There's nothing there.

Nonexistent.

Jean will die in mikasa's arms. screencap this

>HERE COMES THE BEST GIRL

Attached: Annie.jpg (456x619, 32K)

>tfw no sasha gf

Attached: sasha braus irl.jpg (600x806, 39K)

I never understood the concept of self inserting, I simply want to witness kino
this is what it means to be an EHchad

Attached: 1556668005891.jpg (1200x1659, 230K)

I'm small, blonde and autistic. We are a perfect match.

Attached: 1567738725283.png (651x386, 11K)

You don't know Eren bitch.

Attached: Disgust.png (258x426, 98K)

Are you fat? Keep in mind Eren would absolutely hate a fat slob with no freedom.

Nope, 160/50.

Attached: P6vdW4DjXxc.jpg (750x808, 223K)

Do you love your people and want to have children as soon as possible?

Eren will reward Mikasa with a baby before he dies for sure.

It's over, Zeke.

You have no power here.

Attached: 1564930566448.jpg (409x600, 24K)

>160
far too tall

Attached: 1554937554545.jpg (510x798, 221K)

If these children are Eren's, of course.
Freedompilled Armin was his type too.

>YHfags
I could self-insert as both, but I don't really do things like that

Attached: 1561304195063.jpg (1200x871, 205K)

Hey user we are approximately the same 159/48 here

Alright, answer this.
If you and your lover had two choices, one is destroying the whole world head on or spending your lives quietly waiting for the end of your race, which do you choose?

Sometimes I forget how much weed Studio loves YK, hopefully the next studio will support EHchads

>obsessed with shipfags selfinsert as the cool guy they would like to be in real life
hoes mad

>be ermikafag
>don't make shitty shipping threads
>see fellow eremikafag who does
>realize SNK is shit now
How did this franchise went so wrong?

Attached: 310686.png (310x686, 94K)

The series has done nothing wrong, the people that come to these threads are legitimately deeply disturbed people.

Them loving YH is the only good taste they have.

Nope, you selfinsert as Ymir and pretends Historia was in love with your selfinsert

Attached: hey Eren what do you ship.png (331x353, 153K)

>The series has done nothing wrong
I really hated the political shift (le reimagined WWII, how original and interesting) and "all according to the keikaku" crap.

There is no way a lambda human would choose the first option user let’s be realist, except if you are retarded. Honestly if Eren is truly going for the full rumbling and the peak of his thinking after meeting people like Mehmet and Falco is: “eh let’s destroy the world entirely” then i’m speechless. I will accept it if his plan is a bit more complex than that though.

How's Annie?

Attached: coop.jpg (1520x1138, 311K)

Is this a real question?
Eren is my husbando for a reason.

Attached: 1560228553976.jpg (1356x1300, 235K)

Nope, I don't self-insert, but I already know you will just believe whatever you want anyway

Attached: 1559001557048.jpg (640x737, 121K)

Please be in Londinium

You do, that's why you don't want to accept Historia only saw Ymir as a friend. Ymir's design is for lesbians to selfinsert into, if girls were cute as Historia they wouldn't be lesbians

Take a good look virgins thats what a true happy couple between a REAL MAN and a REAL WOMAN looks like. something that you will never have

The fact you hated the political shifting is your problem, while the "according keikaku" thing doesn't even exist since we have only seen eren "helping" his father via paths and not controlling everything like haters and brainlet want you to belive.

Even if you and her can survive on your own?

If you want to believe that. Whatever makes you feel better. I also know some rl lesbians as cute as Hisu. Looks has nothing to do with that. Butch dykes are just easier to detect.

Meh. The relation is pretty cool during the first part of COT with the flashbacks and Ymir asking Historia to live for herself but it became very quickly boring, Ymir thinks she is a sort of goddess and her ultimate goal is to save everyone. I prefer way more the selfish persons like Historia. Am glad Isayama made her disappear Uprising would have been very boring with her around Historia.

Based. Most of the EH fanart here is some vanilla colleege romance shit, and simplifies the complicated kino relationship these two have.

Eren doesn't want to destroy the entire world.

If Ymir was around it would have just made it easier for her to realize who she really is and and wouldn't have fallen for her father's bullshit.

Answer the question

The absolute state of cuckholds.

Attached: 1560657922317.png (1280x720, 579K)

>Butch dykes are just easier to detect.
Not him, theyre easier to detect but theyre still the majority. I found out the girl i liked was a lesbian and guess what im getting cucked by a dyke right now

Probably not. The world without medicine would suck.

Except Isayama made it clear that Historia isn’t lesbian with the pregnancy and making her reject Ymir in the Highschool AU even if according to him the characters remain faithful to their personality, the environment is just different. But in any case the ship will never become canon this is just a big waste of time (and money)

I self insert as Frieda, Pieck and Yelena to have sex with GODKE

Attached: 1538150144472 (1).png (559x921, 358K)

I mean tomboyish look with long hair is ok, but butch look is a no-go for me.

He would tell you to get the fuck off his face.

Attached: file.png (785x589, 564K)

Nah it wouldn’t have happened this way, Ymir would have tried to stop them from making her become the queen and she would have more likely tried to run away w Historia except Levi would have stopped her very easily. Big waste of time and energy as I said earlier.

>with the pregnancy
She sure looks happy about it. Just because someone is a lesbian it doesn't mean they are suddenly biologically not able to have children anymore

Eren doesn't want to destroy the entire world. He just wants to destroy his enemies. Paradise will be left after the rumbling.

Attached: 1562282125476.jpg (805x1200, 234K)

I miss Erwin

EHfag here. I don't self insert as Eren. I just like Historia.
And the fact that I want to fuck Historia doesn't mean I ship EH, because I see myself as Eren mating pressing her. If I just wanted to fuck her, I'd self insert into anyone who is capable of doing so in the story, even Dykemyr.
I ship her with him because of all the assholes in this manga, he's ironically the only one who is strong enough protect her and with a twisted enough personality to try to do that, even if the rest of the world wanted her dead.
Any characterfag wish their girl had someone like that for them, regardless of any self inserting aspect.

Id post a pic if it wasnt an anime board but she doesnt look like a lesbian. Short well toned legs, nice medium tits and long wavy dark brown hair and a cute nose. The only chick id take over an anime woman

Actually it would have saved some time and we wouldn't have gotten her falling for her father and just sitting around depressed for the majority of the chapters.

Sounds nice. I usually prefer girls taller than me, but that's rare because I'm already average height.

Except this is Isayama we are talking about: a lambda japanese man and mangakq. He would never play on this ground, and whenever he wants to show an actual romantic attraction towards another character he makes it very clear. Look at Jean, Mikasa, Carla , Dinah, Hannah etc... he showed them flushing, jealous all around their crush and makes it very clear, never a subtle one. And let’s recall Historia’s last words regarding Ymir’s case “I will never get you” kek.

Attached: AD2730EA-4F4F-4A89-8725-B9D68B99DEB4.jpg (750x588, 220K)

Not much will be left after the three walls are destroyed though

Did you actually read my post user? Do you recall Levi’s attitude towards Historia? Do you really think Ymir would have accepted such a think and get along w Levi’s plan? Nah she would have tried to play the goddess once again except this time it would have been w Levi. He could kill her very easily.

Attached: 87A7624E-0ED1-4B7E-99E0-CC40778F51E9.png (569x569, 430K)

Historia was a special case, because she didn't even love herself and it was hard for her to believe someone else would love her. She was too focused on herself and hating herself to love someone else. Sadly it was already too late, when she finally realized how Ymir felt about her.

>not much will be left after the three walls are destroyed though

What makes you say that?

Attached: 1562369522803.jpg (1422x1510, 353K)

Based Eren. I bet he fucked her before to make sure she would pleasure the farmer enough.

It's not like there would have been much they could do. There was no place they could run off to.

>same user posting about farmer for an entire week now
get a grip man

Attached: 1569089104492.png (644x713, 606K)

Did she even realize? The “I will never get you” is rather implying the contrary. And in this very case how could you be so certain she loved her romantically speaking I mean? She called her an ally from the beginning to the end, and there are plenty of other one sided relations. YK isn’t an exception to this rule.

Which is what i’m saying: Ymir would have been a pain in the ass and nothing else.

EHbros, we won

Attached: Ar5Fcmt.jpg (1307x1290, 320K)

The tears in the next panel implies she did understand her feelings now

ymir would have pimped out Historia to marleyans because of her cuckhold fetish

You probably think that because you don't like her in general. I would have liked to see her interact with the veterans, especially after Hange said she would like to befriend her.

Where's Historia? She's really lonely and out walkin' the cornfield again. Do you think Historia will ever find her true love? Not hangin' out with us all day! We used to be lonely... Until we met on FarmersOnly. FarmersOnly.com is the new online dating site for farmers, ranchers, and good old country folks. You don't have to be lonely, at FarmersOnly.com! City folks just don't get it!

Ymir was the jealous type, so no.

user the drama here was that Historia always friendzoned her

hisu's (huge) feet are for caressing and worshiping.

Attached: hisu feet.jpg (1280x720, 225K)

imagine coming home to this after you destroyed the world
Eren and Hisu are so lucky to find each other

She couldn’t at this point, Levi was already around Historia, how could she escape from him seriously? This guy isn’t human.

No i’m saying that because this is a fact: she would have been a pain in the ass for the story because she would never have agreed to Levi’s way of doing.

No the tears imply she was sad because Ymir was about to die (or was already dead) which is a pretty normal and human reaction user.

Soon.

Attached: cAAnon.jpg (607x1080, 292K)

Bros hook me up with that picture of manbun eren looking done with their shit and just jaded

>tfw no Yeagerist Eldian supremacist gf

Attached: best girl.png (540x439, 221K)

Smiles we couldn't protect.

Attached: 1568555083609.jpg (1200x1155, 257K)

>agreed to Levi’s way of doing.
There would have been no other choice. Ymir would have just tried so Historia would make it out unharmed and help Historia to make use of her position and not let the military treat her like a complete puppet. Not to mention her being alive and by her side would have made her happy.

In regards of what she said before crying, she actually did understand her feelings for once there.

>Smiles Eren* couldn't protect

>eren "helping" his father
More like giving him orders and yes going through the time travel is exactly "all according to the keikaku".

>the political shifting is your problem
Like I said, it was boring unimaginative; "Ill combine the Jews with the Germans, what a twist!".

Loving someone also means letting them go when needed. Chadren did what he had to, for her. Besides he knows mikasa is strong. All will be forgiven, were gonna make it EMbros.

Attached: 8159DF9E-D711-4DE8-BE80-C75B6180E8F6.png (452x482, 343K)

Remember to invest in Anniecoin while you still have the chance!

Attached: Best Girl with blades.png (803x994, 301K)

Attached: EEc2aDEUcAEO4w-.jpg (574x804, 74K)

What did i miss bros?

I'm dumb as fuck when it comes to economics so please give me a quick run down

How the fuck does e-coin work? How do you make money off it?

>In regards to what she said
>”I will never get you” - “You wanted to become my friend?”

Uuuuh... yeah... no sorry user but Historia was the clueless person and still is when you see her asking to Mikasa “why’d you only show Eren that mark”. And even in the case she realized her feelings that doesn’t make it convincing enough to think she had romantic feelings toward Ymir.

Attached: 93FB6662-746A-4B50-B96A-6628A8DCA9F5.jpg (746x434, 346K)

Eren is a lucky guy...

Attached: 1568816673107.jpg (800x800, 64K)

>comparing two different moments
Back then Hisu was defence, especially because she hated herself. It was different when she read the letter

Jesus, she's just as dense as Eren.

No that is not what Ymir wanted, and that is not about happiness either but more complex than that, she desired Historia to live for HERSELF. To see Historia being threatened and to not react especially when Ymir is already kind of crazy and followed Reiner and Bertolt when she perfectly knew she would die gives you some concrete clues. If you think the contrary then I’m afraid you are mixing everything, shipping is a different matter user.

She's obviously teasing her, she knows what's going on -.-

Well, in essense it goes like this
>Someone creates a meme coin and asks people to buy it because MEME-COIN IS GOING TO BE A THING IN THE NEAR FUTURE, GUYS, I SWEAR IT
>Idiots spend real coins to buy memecoins which increases it's meme value.
>Eventually, people start to notice that idiots are not buying memecoin anymore which no longer increases it's value and they sell their memecoins before it goes kapoot
>It goes kapoot because it's a meme coin, what did you expect?
>???
>Pink Wojac

She didn’t hate herself at this specific moment and this moment perfectly proves how clueless she is when she doesn’t even realize Mikasa is in love with Eren + it doesn’t change your feelings regarding a specific person even if you hate yourself. Historia definitely appreciated Ymir as an ally even when she hated herself idk what you are trying to prove.

Eren's face. What did he mean by this.

Attached: 2019-09-23_1600.png (536x586, 259K)

>boring jew nazis
What do you espected, the usual "experiment gone wrong that nearly doomed mankind"?

>time paradox keikaku
Read this.

Attached: 1568075389948.jpg (815x8143, 998K)

That doesn’t look like teasing at all but more like a genuine question which is not surprising from the girl who asked Ymir if she wanted to become her friend

>???
Opinion discarded

He was wondering why Historia looked happy

>No that is not what Ymir wanted
Of course not, but there was no place they could have run off to, especially with an angry manlet chasing them. The best they could to do is using the situation for their benefit and her position as queen to do things she wants to do. Like building the orphanage for example, which Ymir would have helped her with as well, considering she was an orphan too.

Attached: DZC8HSiUQAEEtWF.jpg (1199x848, 273K)

>what you are trying to prove.
That Historia did understand her at the end.

hello newfriend

Well this month Rod Reiss got to see his family killed again for his birthday, who gets a surprise next month?

Attached: 8C23877E-FCDE-488A-8BA4-F35DB0DB6202.jpg (750x664, 411K)

The same way she perfectly knew she would die by saving Reiner and Bertolt but guess what: she did it. Because Ymir has the goddess complex, Historia didn’t desire to become a queen so logically Ymir wouldn’t have accepted it. If Ymir was ready to kill herself for Reiner and Bertolt do you really think she wouldn’t have done the same for Historia? Looks like you really don’t know the character and your vision is obstructed by your shipping goggles. And at this specific moment it wasn’t about an orphanage YHfag it was only about doing something Historia didn’t agree to knowing such an act could have killed her.

>>boring Jews-Geramans with Nazi past and racial prosecution
Yes they're boring.

>muh meme explanation
Eren convinced his father to take the attack of titan and he got it first without knowing it. It's the very dentition of time paradox.

>We know High-Ranking man from the Wall Religion's birthday
>We still don't know Hanji's past

It's actually kinda hilarious that neither of them could understand why Mikasa wanted to separate them here.

Attached: 0071b04e12cb85a3357c538164683f0e.jpg (2048x2048, 223K)

this is why i self insert as eren

Well if you put something like that in an explanation of crypto currency I can immediately tell you dont know shit

You are not proving anything then user and you are avoiding my statements by the same way, which is “crying when your best friend announces you she is going to die” is a perfect and normal human reaction + the lack of reaction regarding Ymir’s feelings and the fact she called her a friend an ally disregarding the romantic feelings, when they were very obvious. And finally this Highschool AU and the recent development of the story definitely finished to bury the ship. F

F

Attached: 6D5AB314-B7A6-4A3A-BA07-D53AF7B6D513.png (633x314, 448K)

Why people seen to forget that Ymir would have died anyways due to the curse? She won't have been there for Historia forever.

>she wouldn’t have done the same for Historia?
Of course I do. But what would she have archived by it. It's not like her dying would have archived anything and stop Historia from having to become the queen. Historia accepting becoming queen at the end anyway. So you think this also happened against her will at the end?

Dude, Hisu is pretty dense when it comes to romance, but she's not retarded. What part of "My only regret is that I wasn't able to marry you."
could be too hard to understand?

So you are the same guy from the MhA thread!

The tears came after she said the "how am I supposed to understand you like that" which implies she did understand her now, but now it was too late

Attached: based (4).jpg (1080x1080, 281K)

yii and pii.

Attached: 1565889169655.png (1100x700, 649K)

>EHfags self-insert as Eren
Nah, I want to fuck both but that has nothing to do with why I ship them.

Is AU Eren gay? Why doesn't he fuck Godkasa?

Attached: 1566309741611.png (744x1062, 861K)

He doesn't like your selfinserter let it go

Yikes, ok self-inserter

My autism got the better of me, so i'll try to guess some of the female character's shoe sizes.
Mikasa (post-timeskip) Size 10 – 41
Historia (post-timeskip) Size 5 - 36
Sasha: (post-timeskip) Size 8 - 39
Annie: Size 6 - 37
Ymir: Size 9 - 40
Pieck: Size 7 - 38
Gabi: Size 4 - 34
Yelena: Size 13 - 44
Hange: Size 9 - 40
Nanaba: Size 10 - 41
Petra: Size 6 – 37
Rico: Size 5 – 36
Hitch: Size 7 – 38
Traute: Size 11 – 42
Mina: Size 5 - 36

Attached: large.jpg (500x693, 483K)

Mikasa's beauty is a objective fact, AU Eren must be gay or a autistic volcel

to me, more than anything, Zeke's "you needed someone who could save you" to Eren confirmed EH

He just doesn't like your selfinsert

They should have raped hundreds of royal blood babies out of Zeke, that way there's no need for Historia to get preggers

Manlet will carry Hans babies

Attached: a340a632-4e45-4392-a488-1d19d10b6bda.jpg (750x749, 110K)

It's not about liking or not liking, if you are 15 year old and a hot girl wants to suck your dick there's no decisions to be made, you let her suck your dick. It's not something a female like you would understand tho.

EreMika is giving me some ChungKing Express/Fallen Angel vibes

Attached: fallen_angels.png (1280x713, 882K)

Men can't make babies.

cringe

Eren just doesn't want to fuck your selfinsert, the mc not paying attention to female is just the typical narrative excuse to not make it a romance manga, his type might be someone like Annie or something, for Eren Mikasa is just an annoying friend

woah based

>EAfag accusing others of self-inserting
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1554513231680.jpg (640x566, 51K)

Hisu is short but she looks like a toddler there. Other than that you gave me a boner in class

>CHADholdt

Attached: tT68eQ2.jpg (1153x1730, 786K)

I want to know about Hans before she got her sex change.

I hate Mikasa so fucking much.

i know, Yea Forums

>perhaps the true SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN... were the friends we made along the way :)

Attached: whatsapp (2).png (426x292, 90K)

Or Pieck’s other name.

Annie was in love with Eren

>an annoying VERY HOT BIG TIDDY GOTH friend
ftfy, also you've obviously never been a 15 year old male teenager

I don't care about your shipping, just guessing what could AU Eren likes, he is just more interested in himself though.
Still Eren wouldn't fuck Mikasa not even in the AU which is funny. Sorry you got triggered Armin selfinserter

EHchad here, I like it just for plot.

shut the fuck up dog

>Eren:Everything I did.....
>Mikasa:If you say one more time that you did it for u-
>Eren:I did it for me, I was good at it, I liked it, it made me feel alive

Attached: 1568722223081.png (888x716, 921K)

>a 15 year old male teenager in a MANGA
Just how new are you

EA had great potential, then Annie tried to kidnap Eren to see daddy again and Isayama said they just respected each other

It’s this old shit’s birthday next month and since we’re likely getting Ymir Fritz’ true origin story revealed next it likely related at least ironically.

Attached: 26F18A7B-E04C-4668-89A0-E85CC6AA3383.jpg (718x750, 490K)

AU universe is supposed to portray american school tropes

It's still a manga, like Eren biting Historia like that

>said they just respected each other
He said that from Eren's pov, not from Annie's

it still hurts

Attached: Nicolo.png (348x258, 42K)

But he has to

Attached: Eren 99.jpg (408x420, 80K)

How come a guy that just makes up shit as he goes is a better writer than 99% of the other mangaka?

Attached: snk mikasa tattoo.png (562x789, 430K)

I wonder if not-EMA and not-EM from the Female Titan arc also joined the Jaegerists

Attached: not-EMA.jpg (1366x768, 208K)

I self-insert as Lebi but only when I read fanfiction

Attached: ED8ea2SU0AASAW8.png (606x850, 246K)

If dubs, Connie kills Zeke

Attached: images.jpg (193x261, 12K)

Because he, in fact, doesn't make up shit as he goes. If you want a mangaka who really makes up shit as he goes and gets away with it, that's Hirohiko Araki.
The tattoo thing was vaguely foreshadowed at least, which is better than half of the unexplained shit left in JoJo.

The other mangakas are D&D tier of writing, while isayama is George r.r. martin Tier

This appeared on the manga on the first volumes, user. Anime cut it because reasons.

Attached: 14552557252.png (446x292, 102K)

why do people think there's gonna be any kind of EM ending when there was a whole chapter dedicated to how eren hates mikasa more than anything

I'm bot an EMfag but Eren doesn't hate her

There is a short dark haired dude who wears glasses among the Yeagerists

Attached: based yeagerbro.png (335x335, 86K)

>Eren doesn't hate slaves, the complete antithesis to his ideal of being a free man

user we all have our tastes but your taste is shit

Attached: 9AF46513-263F-423B-B9DB-459BBC00DB25.png (546x578, 347K)

unironic chad

They expect SasukeXSakura kind of twist

Because Eren was obviously making a huge deal out of his friends' faults and slapping them in their faces in an attempt to make them hate him, I'm not a Mikasafag but it's as plain as day that Eren acted as harsh as possible on purpose.

Mikasa freeing herself from slavery arc when?

No he didn't, they insulted him first Eren was calm until they kept saying he was being controlled

Mikasa is shit

very unfitting because if he didnt tell her to fuck off,Mikasa would stand by Erens decisions even if she didnt agree with them

>on purpose
What purpose?

why can't isayama draw the ears on the right place?

Wasn’t Historia confirmed a lesbian? How would she fall in love with Eren? The baby is something coerced on her

>I really hated the political shift (le reimagined WWII, how original and interesting)
Oh my god, how tired I am of imbeciles who cannot distinguish world wars from each other. This is the WWI, you fucking victim of a Hollywood interpretation of history.

Isayama never confirmed any character's sexuality

Why can't you accept that Hustoria was both in love with Ymir and then fell for Eren.

Why? All its investors have been homeless for seven years and the expected value of its return right now is less than a year of appearances outside of flashbacks and ending up as Armong's love interest.

>Irrelevant plot point that goes nowhere
How is this good writing again?

he brutally raped her, that's what made him so edgy

Oh nonono, Historia is confirmed a lesbian, who allowed her to say "I have a boyfriend" to her father in the Exhibition marketing?

Attached: 1568417537520.png (987x720, 742K)

"on purpose" as in "intentionally".

Annie fucking tried to have him killed multiple times without giving a shit.

>Historia clearly straight in the AU
oh no YHbros we were too cocky..

Because the manga never even implied that

A filthy MRA emposing his filthy patriarchial ideology

Attached: 1533692918775.jpg (1920x1344, 653K)

Mikasa being a mankasa
Historia being a lesbian
Zeke being a virgin
Eren being a chad

Why does this shit never ends

Yikes.
Fuck off, mankasa.

Attached: 1566394373345.jpg (639x970, 501K)

Please user, Mikasa and Eren are CONFIRMED CANON siblings. You can't ship them together, it's INCEST! They're both related and Grisha called Mikasa as her daughter!

Is this a script? I swear you missed a trips by one all the time

You think posting like reddit is funny?

What intention?

In a cosmic sort of way, yes

Use proper English

Attached: 1567985348107.jpg (473x553, 73K)

The #1 queen to be pimped

the #1 queen Eren wants to rumble

>both biologically related
fyi

Is Eren the first pimp shonen MC?

EH is also incest

>first cuck shonen MC
Yes

>cuck
how?

Comfy

Attached: 1568756236725.jpg (633x256, 47K)

He was forced to pimp Pisstoria to farmer

Who forced him?

Farmer

How did he do it?

Some of you are crazy.

>Mankasa
>Virgin
>Chad
Those are correct, though.

Eren is unable to stop Ymir and he has another breakdown over being uncapable to save the situation.Choose the next female to comfort him out of it:
-Momma Carla
-Annie
-Mikasa(again)
-Historia(again)
-Lolimir

Wait, was the "you are free" line supposed to be referring to her since she's trapped in the paths dimension? I kind of see where people were going with that theory now

Attached: 1567974035346.png (499x1292, 630K)

He seduced Historia

>historia... i am ready...

Attached: ymir.jpg (1200x893, 124K)

Sasha in his conscience

eren has a cuckold fetish

The only way Eren can have a breakdown and the situation be saved is if he makes Zeke see his memories and changes Zeke's entire mentality somehow

doesn't semen contain spinal fluid?

>Ymir
that's clearly Eren

Armin

Historia is for farmerCHAD only

What's this delusional?

Historia is meant and bound for breeding. Other than that, she's farmer's bitch

Eren won't escape the nose

Attached: IMG_20190822_090351.jpg (1799x1799, 219K)

>EHchads
FTFY

just like some moments ehfags cant counter em moments. Seriously, stop shipping you faggots alike. I hate all shipfags and I hate you nigger

This was pretty kino.
Also isn't weird how Louise look around their age but Kaya still is a pre teen?

>AMfags self insert as Armin
Are we sure about this one?

EHsayaammaaa!

Attached: 1564431368982.jpg (564x561, 42K)

Which ones? It's obvious Eren doesn't hate Mikasa and I'm saying as one of those thinking he is the father, and thinking that doesn't make me a shipper

>farmerCHAD

Attached: 1568033109593.jpg (1125x1421, 1.08M)

cringe

based

>Eren doesn't hate Mikasa
Words spoken by Eren are half meant. Truth mixed with lies so I'm sure he hated Mikasa at some point

Because he doesn't actually make shit up as he goes, as much as some contrarians love to meme about it.

What is the possiblity of Eren raping or pimping Historia? You must take off your shipper goggles off before answering

There was no sex. Eren simply ripped his balls off and gave them to Historia, and she emptied them out inside her

Almost canon

Only a shipperwhale would think that

0% as it was against his "muh freedom"

100%. Totally happened

0% if you are not a retard

Attached: IMG_20190327_015523.jpg (712x398, 36K)

>INCEST
Not EMfag but this is just dumb. Even LM is more incestuous.

>1st time she cried was over the fact Eren said he shouldn’t have been born
>2nd time was over Eren protecting her from becoming a titan
What was the third reason?

Attached: 792C029E-431C-408E-AAE9-6C64A0CD4CE1.jpg (837x1920, 560K)

user, wake up. Grisha called Mikasa her daughter. That's obvious.

chance Eren is into being tied up and helpless in bed?

based

Being pimped to farmer/ Forced to have sex with Eren

Based random based poster

Based random based user.

It doesn’t matter how Grisha called her. She is not his real daughter and we talking not about Grisha x Mikasa here.

>the old woman still alive after having her whole lower body cronched and twisted backwards reaching for the bisected kid

Oh fuck

>George r.r. martin Tier
So still absolute dog shit?

Come on, Eren doesn't have romantic feelings on Mikasa and vice versa. It's all familial relationship.

cringe

cringe random cringe poster

pretty high

Attached: memories.jpg (948x1520, 520K)

Any BDSM Eren doujins available

0 but you know that already and are just trying to get easy replies with the rape bait.

kek

Absolute dogshit but with some creative vision of his own, I guess. But fuck that user for comparing Isayama to GRRM. He has his faults, but at least Isayama stuck to a schedule and kept writing instead of quitting like a bitch when it became too difficult to resolve ongoing plotlines into his desired ending.

I wish Sawano would stop torturing the Jap singers by asking them to sing in English and German. It just ruins the songs. Thank fuck for the instrumentals.

>someone tries to kill him
>he kills them back
Is Eren a based MC? It's refreshing to see a protagonist who's not sucking off his enemies, goes on being a moralfag or cries about killing people.

Attached: 5D7454EC-AA0D-498C-B590-3224151A9C2E.jpg (407x217, 41K)

obviously he knows. thats what hes referring to. he hid it on purpose and used it as a simple plot set-up. for changing the ending throughout the manga's life cycle and not planning everything, isayama is very good at writing.

yeah but that's why Armin exists to stop him

We already know he got his wish though

Did Sasha do anything after saving Kaya? I think she became less relevant than Connie tier after that

>Come on, Eren doesn't have romantic feelings on Mikasa and vice versa. It's all familial relationship.
We can see it.

Fuck Armin. If he ends up saving the world isayama will be the biggest hack ever.

she killed a bunch of people in Liberio

Comfy family meal

Attached: 1568305902468.jpg (1554x1166, 160K)

I said relevant

Sasha had sex with Nikolo while Connie watched

Eldians are not people, that's why they have no moral.

>muh theories
cucks in denial kek

She missed the "rescue Eren from BR expedition" (though she was there in the anime)
She shot a few barrels during the cave raid
She shot a thunderspear at Reiner
She failed at shooting a thunderspear at Reiner during round two
She sucked Marleyan cock
She killed the two gate guards
She killed one of Pieck's fuckbuddies
She died

You're not fooling anyone, EMtrannie.

Seriously though, what was the point of keeping her alive, she should have died at Clash as planned originally

EMsis here, I can confirm I self insert as Mikabae

Attached: EM.png (498x742, 426K)

>still baitposting wirth farmer
trying to get on the monhtly cope list?

Attached: 1568927341791.jpg (400x400, 93K)

Whats their favorite position

It's not like Connie and Jean did much more in the same time period

>be the king of Eldia
>current colossal titan shifter dies in freak accident
>a newborn baby will be born with the titan power
>you have to somehow find the child before it nukes the town it lives in
what would be the plan in such a situation?

>Zeke: YMIR! My next wish is: make Eren 15 years younger. That's right, Eren, you are going to be my cute, little, not genocider little brother

Attached: 50_Qrbjy2dw.jpg (1862x2048, 218K)

Jean and Connie had a role in defeating Reiner in RTS, Sasha fucked up with the thunderspear and Hange saved their ass. Jean also led them during the same arc while Armong was panicking

Any chance that Eren tried to rape Historia but she enjoyed it instead?

better in anime

Attached: 1552611274222.png (393x809, 319K)

Zeke is genocidal as well though

maybe the founding titan can locate them with P A T H S

He better free her on his third wish

Now that I think about it, did Mikasa do anything major after Clash, the most significant thing she did was to leave her scarf in 118

As he came into the window
Was a sound of a crescendo
He came into her apartment
He left the bloodstains on the carpet
She ran underneath the table
He could see she was unable
So she ran into the bedroom
She was struck down, it was her doom

Attached: 1548123156567.png (447x639, 160K)

maybe but then Frieda could have used it to notice the onslaught eoten approaching their church 2 times

Fit, muscular ass in manga is best

>invested in EHcoin in 2013 when it was worthless
I'm theoretically going to be a billionaire.

>Founder Ymir, tell me the name of the current holder of the colossal
You'd be truly fucked if you where a Marleyan general though, you'd have to look under every rock to find the kid before it nukes their local ghetto while also counting with the possibility of it spawning in Paradis.

Can I take a bath with him?

Attached: b030a495dce3b6e1058d7b504f22b8a8.png (512x512, 229K)

Eren raped Historia.

Gonna repost this
>Eren forcing Historia is complete bastardation of his character, whilst Historia picking the farmer out of her free will is complete violation of hers. If you don’t believe that Eren is the father, then pick your poison.

Attached: BB3ED2CC-1171-4D46-89F1-7CD55D8C9BFF.gif (400x376, 1.84M)

I would expect royals with the FT to be able to find other shifters somehow, or the system would never work. Look at Eren. If he hadn't ever been severely injured in battle, he might have lived out his remaining years without ever knowing he was one. Actually, if an unknowing shifter had the ability but lacked the necessary intent to survive for some reason, couldn't he just die from a severe injury without ever titanizing?

How did you know to do it then?

>Stopped 104th from surrender
>Rescued Hisu
>Played major role in the beating of Reiner
>Serumbowl
>Basement
>Rescued Eren while the GR2
>Rescued Armin from the blast
>Rescued Gabi
This is all, I think

>Right I forgot. In that case I will take baths with him too

Attached: Zeke_Yeager_character_image.png (674x674, 616K)

>Jean also led them during the same arc while Armong was panicking
It's ridiculous how everyone had to turn into single IQ drooling retards with no opinion of their own just for the sake of the "Armin lead us!" and "Jean lead us!" plot points.

I didn't. I was a cancerous crackshipper and if I met myself from 2013 I would flame myself to no end.

She really didn’t play a major role in beating Reiner tho, she just handled the finishing shot, I think Hange was the MVP regarding that, tho you may disageee

Nobody actually believes Eren did anything like that. It's just bait

>Nobody actually believes Eren did anything like that
If only you knew

Of course nobody does, I’m more interested in the second option (I.e. Historia fucking the farmer was her idea) which honestly is just as dumb the first one. Also, just for the sake of argument I pretend that the pregnancy was planned to protect Zeke/Historia/whatever shit because any other option would basically confirm that Eren is the dad.

I think Isayama was teasing something here with this spin-off. No doubt Eren is using even Historia for his master plan. Farmer-kun is most likely the father, but if it is Eren he didnt do it because he "loved"her for sure.

Attached: JLWfEUW.jpg (1060x629, 265K)

She also stopped him from running away from them. All Hanji did was do what Sasha was supposed to do

Doesn't matter as long as he receives a D on her hole

Don't you ever get tired of this?

>this entire post

Attached: 1E9DF1B4-C2B8-4DE1-B4DE-A8D6BFD744EB.gif (688x387, 788K)

>Stopped 104th from surrender
I do not remember this.

I'll always be thankful to Mikasa for protecting Hisu from getting brained.

Attached: 1568852604513.png (909x579, 1018K)

You are undermining Hanje’s feat though, she managed to deduce what the 104th were trying to do and managed to connect a shot having survived a nuke and losing an eye

Rape would be very low, it is probably the one crime none of the named characters has had happen to them nor committed, with an an exception being Armin getting molested by a guy who thought he was Historia. Plus it’s a shonen series, c’mon it’s not Kare Kano.
Eren “pimping” (using her for the cause) Historia is significantly less unlikely, but I still don’t think that’s true considering how offended Eren was when Hange insinuated that he didn’t care about her anymore.

Post the superior version of that panel

Most likely he was talking about this, too bad it was cut out from anime.

Attached: 43324235.jpg (1066x1600, 420K)

>can't cope with her crush having friends
>proceeds to break the fourth wall and gives the audience the preggo dead-eyes
>says he did something awful when the only thing he did was be there for her to fall in love with
Foreshadowing that Historia deliberately got pregnant to shame Eren into being her baby daddy so she could have him to herself.
Truly the worst girl in the world.

What’s the chance of Historia willingly choosing to fuck the farmer, though? Assuming the pregnancy was planned of course.

Attached: 1568853230167.jpg (857x749, 405K)

>the absolute state of these threads

Attached: 1569013966244.png (369x703, 222K)

When Eren "died" in Trost and Mikasa had the thousand yard stare, she gave a speech and helped move forward when everyone else were shitting themselves.

This is the madness that Isayama created. And it is undoubtedly would be very based of him if he let Eren goes full evil.

Oops, now that I read again you said "after Clash", my bad.

>Trost
We talking about after Clash events

It's not like they would have actually ditched the SL

I don't personally believe rape is even a possibility, but I'm always wondering myself how fucked the marketing team would be if their energic poster boy who wants to kill all the titans and become the next hokage suddenly turns out to be a psychotic genocidal rapist. How could you even sell this shit anymore?

They were doubting legality of Levi's orders and their allegiance at the time

That was very badass of her and the last time I felt she was actually very cool, after Eren comes back as a titan it feels like her character went down the drain . It felt like she was reduced to being Eren’s attack dog or making yandere faces after that

She's so cute bros, my dick can't take this much

Eren is a lucky guy

Attached: 1565410260308.jpg (1239x567, 340K)

When did you sell all your Annie stock?

Attached: 1568251054229.jpg (550x500, 109K)

I want a Historia gf to sit on my face

We just lost access to her inner world. Isayama decided that he showed us enough, and we can understand this introverted girl better, but it did not work.

>pimping
>rape
Why are you guys like this

Attached: 9F397B63-52F8-448D-9769-9CBB8827E90F.jpg (500x368, 165K)

>why does mental illness do mental illness
I ponder it and only get to understanding that they need to be put in labour camps. Industrial revolution was a mistake.

I had none from the start. I liked Annie, but I never shipped her with Eren.

We are normal (almost), just this one autist can't cope with reality. Well, sometimes a couple of retarded EMfags come to visit us.

He should have tried way harder then, Mikasa honestly feels like the biggest wasted potential in the manga and I had expectations for her due to her popularity

Pic related scene was pretty cool too

Attached: e5435.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>make yourselves at home guys
>ywn live on paradis with scouts

Attached: 1569152584547.jpg (2048x1280, 2M)

I agree

Attached: 1567981523896.jpg (280x283, 34K)

You're assuming it's not his wish that Armin stops him?

How do /snk/ feel about the game SubVerse?

Attached: fowchan_noBG_03.png (900x1652, 861K)

>With the Scouts
Out of the many fictional worlds one could get isekai'd into, the snkverse has to be the ultimate worst one, it's pretty much the same as the one we live in but with giant zombies and world war knocking the door.

Pretty low, she could have picked anyone she didn't have a shit history with if she didn't think of Eren as a potential partner or he refused for whatever reason.

Does farmer think that he is the father?

Not really. Much less degeneracy and you had a place to call home without being called a "yoomun bean". Besides, as Gross said, if there is no death there is no life. I guess I am just that way inclined. Plus, there would be a lot of roofing work for me so happy days.

yes

Do not look inside of spoiler

Attached: fablet.png (639x1177, 334K)

Why is Sasha x Mikasa unpopular? When she was alive they actually had decent banter. I unironically think it is the healthiest Mikasa ship

Eren's musky and hairy dick.

She is fucking dead

But it was unpopular even when Sasha was alive

Mikasa crying at Sasha's grave is the only time she made me feel anything

>the healthiest Mikasa ship
>Even EM have more chemistry
>Even MH have more sexual tension
They great as friends but not a lovers

Serumbowl was more emotional moment with her

What happened to Historia being a lesbian?

Attached: Worst girl.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

She never was. It was just the fans misinterpreting a platonic relationship and WIT teasing it to sell merch.

>race mixing
>lesbian
>"healthiest"
No. Mankasa belongs to some hizuru prince. That's only good answer.

She never declared herself as such. A daily reminder that LGBTQs make up an insignificant part of the population, and it is statistically unlikely that they will end up in the same military unit.

>racemixing
but they both have vaginas

EM 'chemistry' feels like brother/ obsessed sister relationship aside from chapter 50 scarf scene where Eren No Way Fags her, and (assuming you mean Historia) what sexual tension did MH have other than that one scene in Reiss cave?

>EM
>chemistry
ok good joke user made me laugh

Mankasa x any man is already homo.

Because most shippers and fanartists are heterosexual women, no matter what the Western ones like claim in their profiles. As such, nobody actually likes femslash much except for yurifags and literal dykes, and those were too busy with the designated lesbian pairing to care.
But I agree they had quality chemistry. I wish their friendship had been developed more.

Ymir definitely swung that way, but Historia herself is likely bi. Whenever a fandom gets a bi character, they always swing them hard gay though.

Good point. But anyone from her race is a better choice.

I posted it with "even" word especially for EHfags, stop being so defensive

We don't know that.

Ymir didn't see it as platonic. Also, the anime director said that their relationship was romantic.

When did the director say that?

>anime director said that their relationship was romantic
I bet he thinks EM is romantic as well

Because yurifags already had YH pandering to them and MA for sexy hatesex

>Historia herself is likely bi
>likely
Post one panel where Historia initiated romantic contact or made a sexual advance on Ymir rather than the other way around. For all we know, Historia is straight as an arrow and only tolerated Ymir's flirtation because she valued her friendship.

Why do YHfags hate Eren? Didn't this chapter reveal that if it wasn't for him, Ymir and Historia would never meet? Shouldn't they be thankful to him instead?

Well, the director can say what he want (even that mikasa can shift into chuck norris with laser beams), but the one who can decide things is only isayama (also, if i remeber good, were the VAs to say that ymir and hisu were both lesbians)

They cares only about "muh lesbian pairing", they don't cares about historia and ymir as characters.

>How could you even sell this shit anymore?
Capitalism.

>friend tells her she would've married her
>doesn't immideately go "no way fag"
It's not fully clear she is bi and not fully clear she is "straight as an arrow" either. I don't know why so many anons are so triggered about the possibility.

>Oh no these things can't happen to muh shonenshit waifu!

It's because they're not Ymirfags or Historiafags. They're YHfags.
They don't want was best for the characters they want what's best for the ship.

It's the same with EM, really. An actual Mikasafag would be happy with Mikasa moving on from Eren and becoming her own person.

If triple digits Eren raped Historia.

I've unironically never seen an YHfag complaining about Eren here. All I see is people seething about YHfags and what they supposedly think kek.

Attached: 1569013842796.jpg (1065x816, 362K)

I am imagining it

Eren falling in love with Historia is OOC, not to mention he is asexual and Historia is heavily implied to be lesbian

Trying a bit to hard

Sex with Annie tho

>doesn't immideately go "no way fag"
Does that really sound in-character for some one who was a) canonically lonely and isolated for most of her life and b) working hard to project a lovable image as Krista?
That said, I don't have strong feelings on whether she's bi or straight. My point was that "likely bi" is an overstatement. If you want to call me triggered for stating a fact, knock yourself out.

>here
That's the thing, they hardly post here anymore since Ymir died. And the one who still does is mentally challenged and actually does hate Eren for being muh male MC who fucked her lesbian queen and Isayama for betraying her expectations. It's pretty nasty everywhere else, though.

But how cute is her vagina?

Due to her intense leg training she probably has the firmest ass out of the entire cast.
Imagine beating those bongos.

Attached: 1569087156923.jpg (236x300, 12K)

What the actual fuck is it at the moment with these fucking cancerous shippers flooding every thread.
Like I have a thick skin but even scrolling through these gives me bad taste in my mouth.

Attached: 1528172141433.gif (320x240, 603K)

first time here?

GIVE ME BACK EREN

MY EREN

get your own

Attached: Historia_Reiss_character_image_%28850%29.png (350x350, 158K)

There's literally nothing to discuss right now that hasn't been talked to death, if I were you I'd stay out and wait until spoilers drop on October 5th.

What is in your opinion the best ending snk could get? Even the most improbable ones, if they're interesting

OOOOOH WHERE IS MY LOVER

Attached: 78822756-90E6-4A98-847F-0D1C387B0D1E.png (410x410, 252K)

If you genuinely think a main female character could have been raped by the fucking MC of all people in what you yourself called a shounenshit manga, then you need to get your brains checked.

>filename

full rumbling
end of ymirs curse/time loop shit
eldia is restored on the ruins of the world
>that scenery
Eren dies of old age with his family

>Eren activates the rumbling and destroys all his enemies
>uses the FT to wipe the memories of this event from the minds of all Eldians
>lives his remaining years with Historia and their child

I’d say global annihilation is plenty evil enough for most normalfags without having to turn Eren into a total rapist/puppy kicker/baby eater.
It wouldn’t be a convincing ruse if it wasn’t plausible, so maybe a 25-35% chance.

>rumbling happened
>no more deaths occurred
>time travel gets in the way to rewind/fast forward time through years
>gets back to chapter 1 where Mikasa asked him why he's crying

Eren’s interactions with Historia are tereğinle. I would even like more Historia with Reiner because she said that she was willing to prove to persons who thought of their existences as worthless the contrary, it would be a beautiful way to find purpose in life again for both of them.

He would need to kill Mankasa and manlet to get away with it.
Her Ackerman/Hizuru heritage and manlet's garden variety Ackergenes render them immune to FT memory alteration.

>tereğinle
stop speaking kebab or whatever that is

based ESL EMretard

>Imagine the smell
God damn it, Eren lucky bastard

Attached: GodIwishthatWereMe.png (400x321, 131K)

Attached: 1569214588043.png (1000x840, 1.43M)

Its really sad how low shippers will go just to make sure their ship comes true. No one in his right sense now will want Eren to end up with someone they really care about until everything is clarified. Especially considering how cruelly, he manipulated Grisha. And besides, this isn't a fairy tale story.

Does the Anniefag ever go to sleep? How fucking pathetic can you be? He is always in these threads 24/7

Stop speaking so generally.
Call out which shippers you're talking about and give examples of arguments that prove your point.

Do you remember the hype and expectation of Zeke's 99D secret plan?? Yeah, that's how Eren being the father theory will go down. I can't imagine the disappointment just like when Zeke shouted "Euthanasia" . I personally see Eren and Historian as friends and I think there friendship in uprising was established to give Historian being Eren's ally a solid foundation not for Eren to be the father. That's my opinion btw

I want EMdumblrinas to leave

Attached: 20190922_115953.jpg (2048x1151, 172K)

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKUUUUU

Attached: 1569188721691.png (778x994, 566K)

Historia's pregnancy is pointless. Thematically it only makes sense if it was an accident and Eren protects his baby whatever it costs him now.

Because his daughter will be born into this world

EREN THE COORDINATE

I don't know. Mikasa and manlet both might be willing to keep his secret if they couldn't stop the rumbling. Neither one would ever forgive him, probably, but I also can't see them wanting to destroy Paradisan civilians with guilt over something they couldn't undo and had no say in.

Everything was AU Eren's fanfiction

Then you weren't here, I envy you.

Caring about whether fictional characters are written in unhealthy or """problematic""" relationships is peak bugman thinking. It's art. Let them suffer for the sake of an interesting story if that's what the author intends.

>so maybe a 25-35% chance.
Well, that’s just being extremely generous to be honest. Things like Historia not marrying the guy, giving him death stare faces, him being absolute moron or even using him in the first place make this whole thing pretty unlikely. Also her getting pregnant out of loveless relationship would completely contradict his character, not to mention it’d pretty hard for some like Historia to do that at least emotionally. So, the real chances are probably below 10%.

If isayama's high school au was a little more modern, historia would be the chick that says SKSKSKSKSKSK out loud. How does that make you feel?

EH baby

>paths collapse eccept for the shifters
>Zero requiem that end after the colossals have actually destroyed some cities and countries.
>reiner became the new helos, the eldians are forgiven for their hancestors sins after saving humanity by the rumbling
>armin will go around the world as diplomatic ambaciator, mikasa will move on izuru while eren's body will secretly have its honored funeral assisted only by his beloved friends and the flew person that know the truth about his actions, while eren's consciuness is doomed forever in the Paths(or what of it remains) watching the people from it (like a powerless but watching god) but happy knowing that "the scenery" happened and this cursed story is finally over.
>hisu's child (whoever is the father) and all the others eldians will be finally FREE

1 for effort

>Eren express his genocide tendencies through fanfictions about himself to restrain his school-shooting impulses IRL
Sounds accurate

Attached: 1558637930122.png (385x362, 151K)

>"chances"
no
it just didn't happen
there is a literally 100% chance that Eren is the father, if you disagree you didn't understand the story at all

You need help. desuarchive.org/a/search/text/99d plan/

>Zeke's 99D secret plan??

Still here, huh?

Attached: kek.png (699x932, 78K)

Can't wait till you get BTFO holy shit
Screencapped so I can rub it in your face

Correction: There's a 100% chance Eren is the father if you assume the story will be well written and consistent.

Not him but I know what he's talking about. The exact phrase wasn't used but back when zeke was shrouded in mystery there was a lot of hype about his secret keikaku and there were anons that attributed basically everything in the plot to him as a genius puppetmaster. The euthanasia idea wasn't even discussed and was received with pretty heavy disappointment at its reveal.

migrate to this thread because the other one is shit:

reminder that the farmer is the father and Armin will stop Eren and talk it out with Marley

Well, we are talking about hajime isayama. Not about kishimoto,kubo or mashima

Oh wait that anons a crackhead. Forget I said anything in his defense.

Kill them all Eren!

Attached: 1568888988498.jpg (1248x1920, 242K)

I mean, it would be pretty hard NOT to deliver at this point, wouldn’t it? If the father’s identity wasn’t important there would be no need to hide Historia’s PoV this much.

We're talking about a good writer then

Attached: 1565743010933.png (118x131, 17K)

>there is a literally 100% chance that Eren is the father
Aren't you afraid to crap, user?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (282x299, 14K)

If Frieda lived, would she have won Zekebowl against Pii and Yelena, like how her little sister stole Erens dick?

>of all the assholes in this manga,
> the only one who is strong enough protect her and with a twisted enough personality to try to do that
> even if the rest of the world wanted her dead

KINO

>there were anons that attributed basically everything in the plot to him as a genius puppetmaster

Before that, it was all Grisha's master plan. And now the same thing is happening with Eren. Whenever a character is implied to have hidden motives or secret knowledge, a certain kind of reader inevitably assumes said character is an Aizen-tier mastermind, even when it makes no sense (3/10 wits). I don't understand the appeal but I have to admit some of the wilder posts are pretty funny.

Attached: 1567086805131.jpg (296x324, 49K)

Attached: 1568802088161.jpg (487x327, 50K)

Kubo's twist ruined anime theories

Cute queen

It would be pretty funny to see the reaction of these people when it’ll be revealed that Eren was doing all of this for “muh wife and child”, kek.

Reminder

Attached: reminder.jpg (1280x521, 108K)

I mean, Isayama can fuck you and the Farmer turns out to be a father.

Not him but would there be any point in him being the father other than cheap shock value?