5Toubun no Hanayome

Ichika best girl

Attached: IMG_20190923_032044.jpg (1414x2048, 272K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1467035/4712548093/
youtu.be/m0kk3nHCSUk?t=168
twitter.com/AnonBabble

True. She is the bride too.

Attached: 1568736463109.png (2230x1600, 1.94M)

What triggered the janny?

Maybe itsuki shitposter shitposted in another thread and janny cleared all his message in Yea Forums.

I thought the janitors were Ninofags?

What killed the hype? Why have these threads been so slow lately?

Not a regular Yea Forums poster, are jannies mad here?

What if the manga and the anime had different brides? Would that be a 200 IQ move from Negi?

Attached: 1554044383813.jpg (3600x1950, 1.18M)

and miku would be in neither lol

Usually when threads get deleted there is a lot of Nino bashing.

Not a very interesting chapter.

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

And novel with another winner
And vn with route for every quint and with true route for another one
Cd drama with another winner.
We have 5 winners
Bravo Negi.

>And vn with route for every quint and with true route for another one
I'm honestly surprised they still haven't announced it

they have itchy trigger fingers for bans

Probably cos weren't enough Nino pics.

This is a Nino /thread now.

Attached: 1567477204490.jpg (356x426, 69K)

What is happening between Nino and Maruo?

He meant you guys should take the hint and go read actual good romcom instead of wasting time arguing if Xdere or Ydere is going to win the MC.

Attached: 1544568074721.png (2001x2001, 1.7M)

someone post the GET screencap

Can't help but feel that Yotsuba is gonna get her snek moment soon. I mean, not in the traitorous whore kind of way, but a moment of edgy DARKNESS where she lashes out. Poor girl has a lot of unhealthy things pent up.

That's the most retarded rant I've had the misfortune of reading in quite a while

Budding romance.

Attached: stoprightthere.jpg (1230x817, 440K)

Once again it's one sided from Nino's part

The kisser!

I wish Itsuki slapped me like this

Attached: 1556621881182.png (484x906, 331K)

Attached: Yots and itsuki.jpg (1280x1835, 491K)

This is for (you)

Attached: 12341.png (1096x751, 499K)

What the fuck is this

Yotsuba's side spoilers

Quattro Clover Desperados Negros (Completado)

exhentai.org/g/1467035/4712548093/

>itsuki slapped
>nino just turned her head
>ichika slapped
>poor guy fall on ground
Ichika's powerlevel is too high.

I guess strength wise Ichika is much closer to Yotsuba than 2 and 5. Overall her stats are just too damn good.

Attached: 1568993507862.png (253x359, 61K)

Do you think Negi left us some hints that 100% indicate bride?

Yeah. Miku's pose, Miku's smile, the number of flower on the bride's head.

Ah morning Fuutarou-kun

Attached: 1563767088546.png (1348x902, 652K)

Attached: 123.png (1063x917, 662K)

What is this face trying to convey?

Please stop bullying Eatsuki...

Attached: crysuki.png (275x280, 57K)

Rude boner.

Attached: 72727291_p0.jpg (1445x1131, 327K)

>itsuki
>learn more than any sister
>barely better than Yotsuba
Fat and stupid.
And this creature is going to win

Imagine the smell

Ichika's legs are so delicious yet dishonest.

All smell from fat and stupid quint

Shock, boner, anger.

>Nino chapter
>dead thread
Another filler chapter I suppose.

There's only so much you can bully eatsuki for

Negi > quints

>Yotsuba is gonna get her snek moment soon. I mean, not in the traitorous whore kind of way, but a moment of edgy DARKNESS where she lashes out
>During her side chapter
her true self "jealous" "superior complex" will comeback soon

Since the thread is dead QUICK SHOW ME YOUR QUINT'S BEST PANEL

Attached: 1567383139221.png (1673x2048, 2.32M)

Miku pose kek

Attached: 20190923_013739.jpg (804x1852, 205K)

I wonder if she was channeling her pent up frustration about Fuutarou.

>Ichika
>followed by Nino
>dead thread
Wow who would've thought

Short haired girls never win
the ones that do like TWGOK are shit tier, and Ichika isn't one

Yeah sure

Attached: 410347.jpg (2394x2197, 1.02M)

Attached: 35c044696294f0_full.jpg (400x300, 76K)

>/u/ tastes like shit.

But whould Fuutarou be angry about this situation

I'M NOT HACK

>Chihiro
>shit tier
Such uncivilized taste
Based awakened taste

Prove it, let Yotsuba win then.

We know Kubo-sama

Is it wrong if I actually think Negi is a bad writer with no ethics if Yotsuba doesn't win? It reflects poorly on me since I'm a Yui.

Stop making Eatsuki OP, let other fags do it too. We haven't had Isanari OP yet.

>only 2 examples
Pfahahahahaha

>Isanari OP
Just wain Nino's wedding

I'll help you out Ichikyutfrend even though I'm an Eatsukifag!

Attached: riku cute.png (300x450, 232K)

>Maruo is actually the quints biological father
Negibros... How can we defend this?

>only 2 examples
This is 3rd one special for (you)

Attached: ichika1.png (531x456, 181K)

It really will be poor drama. We don't need this.

You trust Negi at this point? quint tier brain power.

Attached: 1569039355677.png (761x762, 1.15M)

And if Negi lied to us and still didn't decide who the bride will be?

We didn't notice this because of assblasting Ninofags, but was it Maruo who asked reporters to ad Miku's stall?

Is this a serious question?

What's Maruo's end game anyway and how will he be defeated?
From the flashforward it seems like he doesn't even want to come to the wedding

Yes. We saw pic related and then we saw Miku on display and how Maruo is watching it.

Attached: 14124532.png (333x540, 71K)

They are conducting surprise interviews. Maruo didn't give a shit about it. Miku happened to be there where Tsubaki headed, so she did one with her, and you can notice how it caught Miku off-guard, as the camera suddenly turned on.

>dropout
Go away.

That chairlift looks fucking dangerous to be honest

Nino's dress > Itsuki's dress > Ichika's dress > Miku's dress > Yotsuba's dress.

I'll have to disagree, long gloves like on 1, 3, and 5 are the bomb

>still salty about best girl winning

Attached: o96m.jpg (3848x3984, 3.97M)

>wasting time arguing if Xdere or Ydere is going to win the MC
But KanoKari threads are mostly that. Except there they have people complaining about the MC, about the recent bland plot, no Ruka in weeks and lazy art.

It was. Which is why they said she was great at that scene.

Ichika's arc
>Make your decision Fuutarou, you fucking coward!
Nino's arc
>Daddy Daddy Daddy
Miku's arc
>Oh no I caused a fire, better doubt my career decision
Yotsuba's arc
>I have to make other's happy before myself, oh look I collapse
Itsuki's arc
>Oh man, got a D I'm super bummed about it what am I going to do
So I assume day 3 is all about the quints problems during their mini arcs being resolved. Ichika learns who he picks, Nino and Maruo start their romance, Miku probably gives up her career path for history, Yotsuba finally grows a pair and says no, Itsuki is probably just like eh fuck it I'll go with whatever university.

>Oh man, got a D
> bummed about it
Itsuki is not for anal.

Yes the gloves are great. Nino should have gone with that instead of the sleeves, but the skirt is just stunning. It makes Yotsuba's look like they didn't have enough cloth to finish her dress.

No one should want to stick their dick in her diarrhea star fish hole.

During spoiler threads sometimes they deleted regular posts that they didn't like. But I guess for every quint there's at least one butthurt janny.

I would be surprise if yotsuba gets hospitalized. It would make more sense if it was mikek.
But then again its Negi, he'll probably drop some random ass clue somewhere and any leddit fags can use it as proof.
god i hope miku dies before graduation

How did Yea Forums react if Yotsuba got collapsed just because she tried to save some pathetic ass that set the fire ( including Miku) instead of overwork? Will people praise her or still call her an idiot?

>random ass clue
Nino and Miku both commented that Yotsuba is overworking herself
She's helping multiple clubs on top of her class rep duties
She keeps insisting that she's okay despite looking exhausted in recent chapters
Seriously it can't get anymore obvious at that point.

He said why. Because of her smug look after the kiss. He felt that she was looking down on him.

It's not a fire
It's either Itsuki burning her test papers or Yotsuba burning the photograph.

That's the thing. It's way too obvious, and that's why it causes the opposite effect that people don't believe it's gonna be that obvious. Kind of like Itsuki as Rena. Using the same words as her just cemented that she won't be Lolikano. Or Ichika's leg injury in the Fake Itsuki hunt. People expect a collapse from Yotsuba due to overwork, then surprise fire comes and it's a different quint.

If we take the panel structure and what happened until now (lips/Ichika, Maruo's shadow/Nino) it seem like it will continue with the fire/Miku, then play/Yotsuba and end with quints real father/Itsuki.

>Yea Forums react
2fags
>NINO IS BRIDE!!!
3fags
>Yotsuba is everything Miku has been called! Check my headcanon it all makes sense, she's a doormat!!
>Pity win!
>Low self-esteem!
>She has psychological issues!
>She hates herself!
>She hasn't done anything at all!
>Yotsurope!
>Yotsusuicide!
>She needs to be rejected so she can move on!
>Look at all these psychological complexes that vaguely match her!
>Why does she look down on her sisters!
>She's arrogant!
>Btw, Miku is lolikano
>Btw Fuutarou noticed Miku with LOVE.
1fags
>Ichicute
5fags
>First girl wins

from your descriptions, 1fags and 5fags sound apex based

I am proud of my fellow Ichibros sticking around just to drop the undeniable truth: Ichicute!

I seriously doubt that quint got hospitalized because of a fire. The way they talked about it in Ichika side 2 made it seem like it's not that big of a deal, she's already recovered and will probably be back for day 3 after resting the night. If she collapsed because of a fire then the damage would be way more severe. Remember the Kyoani fire? Smoke can really fuck you up.

There was a fire because Itsuki is so hot she's on fire. Itsuki is the bride confirmed.

Kek, even KOfags are bashing their shit manga nowadays
This pic aged badly

The play isn't necessarily Yotsuba. The cast changed so it could be another quint subbing in for her.

As Ichikafag i acknowledged what is hope and how it borders with despair.

>1fags
>>Ichicute
Based.

You and your friends are the worst.

>The play isn't necessarily Yotsuba.
The play is associated with Yotsuba. That's how it is.

Sure, I just thought that she'll be involved.
Even Itsuki can sub as an actor.
I just can't picture her collapsing with that inhuman stamina of hers.

Attached: 1549312136438.png (732x500, 76K)

Let me introduce to you the 4fags.
Not only is she suicidal shes also unironically aware she deserve to win while also being a dumb humble dumb cunt.
>yeetsuba is a poor man's itsuki

>1fags
>>Ichicute
While i cannot deny that Ichika is cute, especially in her
>Well was it me?
Panel, i just hate that one user who just posts it out of nowhere with ellipses. I dont know why, since I dont mind the other ichicute anons since i love smug ara aras.

I understand this, but that's also the thing, we don't know how the potential fire lead to the collapse. It's not burn damage or anything, but could be light carbon monoxide poisoning, a simple fainting from shock, or anything. Nino also talked about how everyone managed to calm down for the time being, so it weren't that miniscule of a thing, but weren't also a big catastrophe.

Nino a bitch

Did I miss the spoiler thread?

or maybe they were simply shocked that the normally inhuman Yotsuba actually collapsed from exhaustion.

I'm really ready for any outcome. And if she will lose, i'm going to sink along with this ship. But just give us UNCENSORED KISS YOU FUCKING HACK

Attached: Ichika was it me.png (1054x676, 447K)

Yes. Spoilers were on Friday.

So what's the fire refferring to then?

He used to annoy me but I am used to it now.

How the fuck do I know? Could be this

Honest question yeah I know I'm dense as fuck when it comes to this shit but where'd you guys get the idea that there's was fire caused by miku this whole week because I don't remember reading about it.
Was it this one panel in the middle + the foreshadowing from Yotsuba earlier on with the papers being a fire hazard + the fact that someone's hospitalized or did someone already spoil something beyond 102 this week?
Sorry for being retarded
Just that you guys have a ton of info on it that I'm confused

Attached: x39.png (1115x1600, 574K)

Nino's team fucked up and fire goes from takoyaki to pancakes stall.

We still don't know what this fire is. So don't worry, It's all just theories.

Nino's will be uncensored.

Mikushitters or just random theory makers came up with it. Miku causes a fire, and she will doubt her career choice. F will tell her the stepping stone to success line, and she calms down. The end.

Nino is neglecting them hard, while Itsuki keeps making comments about the success of the pancake stall. Plausible.

It won't be good thing for Ninofags

If there was a fire they would have been more panicked than for a quint collapsing.

I think they are just burning something.

Miku causes the fire because Nino is cooking pancakes on day 2, she leaves with Fuutarou as well on day 2. Miku had free time on day 2, she's most likely cooking takoyaki on day 2 as well. Yotsuba told the takoyaki stand on day 1 to clean up the loose papers around the stand. That's how the fire happens.

If there is a fire, it happens after the 2nd day activities are over, and F picks up Nino. F and Nino possible left before the storm, so we don't know yet what sort of panic the school experienced.

>Miku causes a fire, and she will doubt her career choice. F will tell her the stepping stone to success line, and she calms down. The end.
Yes, this is what will happen. Miku's character is associated around failure and then overcoming it. That's really all her two chapters will be about.

Miku is not on the takoyaki team, and they are competing with the boys. She even advertised their pancakes. Her randomly making takoyaki would make no sense. Nino making pancakes are already questionable given the set up.

Shut up
Fuck off

Sorry sweatie, if a fire does end up happening then it would be Nino's and the boys' fault. But I doubt it will happen at all.

I WON!
AHAHAHAAHHAHAA

>Miku is not on the takoyaki team
Neither was Nino. Yet she's making pancakes on day 2. So Miku will be making takoyaki.

Oh yeah a Nino chapzzzzzzzzzzz

Congrats on your wedding

meme theory
these 3 literally whos caused the fire

Attached: x9.png (1115x1600, 701K)

It's not about who's fault it is, it's about the impact it has on Miku.

Why are 3fags so hateable?

What was their problem again? That the head bitch thought Nino was going after his bf?

Something like that, yeah
Since she was the only girl on the boys side

Read the chapter you dumbass. She's helping out the pancake group because they're getting a lot of customers on day 2. There's no reason for Nino and Miku to suddenly swap places.

Attached: 1543697544013.jpg (1115x1600, 471K)

Attached: 1569026979899.jpg (1600x1968, 766K)

Boys were right.
Takoyaki are better.

Guys how to become stronger?

Then it's the pancake stall, either way the stall isn't relevant the fire is. Which will be associated with Miku.

I will protect what is important to me
Ahahahahahaha

>tfw you get your chapters stolen by Maruo flashbacks and are filler in your own mini arc
The absolute state of Nino. Not even relevant in her own chapters and used as a plot device for Maruo's exposition.

Attached: 1568055439345.png (2000x765, 1.64M)

Negi isn't hack but he isn't good author neither

Those three look like discount versions of Ichika, Itsuki and Yotsuba.

Because its they are speedreader

Shut up itsukikek
Itsuki is shit and shit plot device for quintscwho are not are itsyki

Dont rope Itsukichads into this

Attached: 1558423596707.png (132x206, 38K)

>his bf?
She has none. She is aiming for Takeda though.

Ichikadera, Mikudera, Yotsudera and Itsukidera will bake cake for wedding of Ninodera and Maruo.

Guys how long we didn't see our bro Takeda?

Attached: 1569235835972.png (274x278, 90K)

Not really speedtypist, or since when is Itsuki into Takeda?

>Ahaha
Based Yotsuba

Attached: 1566419892974.jpg (750x407, 99K)

The chinks can't make up their mind between Ichika and Yotsuba.

Attached: Ah.jpg (2000x1387, 520K)

Ichika is the bride so it can't be her.

I knew that Negi had to leave a hint in the wedding chapter.
It is good to know that Yotsuba is already eliminated.

If it's her or Yotsuba then that's the only based ending.

Miku says Ahahaha in the SE arc right after the hug.

>Fuutarou will look at Nino and he will find Itsuki working her exam (Itsuki side)

Miku あはははは
Ahaha あはは
Miku is laughing hard, while Ahaha is just a chuckle, sometimes embarassed chuckle with a sweat drop.
Ichika laugh also had あはははは when F borrowed money from her in 95.

Why are Itsukichads so successful in life?

Attached: 1566192921866.png (516x813, 263K)

Learn english.

Yeah, I'm sure they've all laughed like this
>あはは
and said this
>あ
at one point in the series. It's an interesting theory, but I wouldn't call it solid since Negi could always just be fucking with people.

Cope hard. Kyoto arc aka Ichika/Miku drama kill the hype. (+4 Flashback mini arc)

All threads are Nino threads

micute.

Attached: 1550252294005.png (486x1000, 451K)

Are you retards seriously discussing the usual "Ahaha... awkward laugh" used by almost every character in every manga ever?

The only sure thing is that Itsuki will win, it only remains to see how she will do it.

Panel flow. For all the shit we talked about Negi, he never answered a mystery without foreshadowing, even small ones like Nino disguising as Yotsuba (the manicured feet and how in the first panel he deliberately put the bubble near her sandal to guide the reader's eyes). As soon as Ichika's side dropped, the 5 events are pretty much set in stone.

Attached: image%3A1051170.jpg (1115x1600, 536K)

In this manga it is only used by Yotsuba and sometimes by Ichika. I believe there are reasons for this.

>I believe there are reasons for this.
Fear most likely.

I mean, even in that same chapter they talk about how they've changed. So their speech patterns could've also changed since the bride apparently doesn't have a speech pattern that matches any of the quints. So even I find the theory to be retarded. But there's really nothing else to discuss on here.

I'm sure.

>sometimes by Ichika
Ichika says the thing about her hearing about the kiss so its not her and the comment doesn't seem like something the other 3 would say so its more than likely Yotsuba.

One thing i remember is that the japanese are very liberal with pronouns which is why there are a fuckton of misunderstandings.
Im not into nipspeak but the lines were
>Its time for the kiss to seal the vows
>They look so nervous
>I overheard something
>On that day they already
Could it not easily be
> Time for (my) kiss
> (He) looks nervous
> On that day (we)

Can a nipspeaker confirm that they had deliberate pronoun usage?

Why not write a small ending for every quint?

Nino has the best legs in the military!

It defeats the whole purpose of having a story.

We don't really know that only Ichika gets told that. We only know that right now she's currently the only one that's been told. This could very easily change in this arc.

>all of quints heard it

this is a manga, not a vn. people will direct most of their attention the bride when this series is over, and the fate of the others will only be explored on a superficial level if at all

>I believe there are reasons for this.
No, you're readng too much into it.

I work with Negi. He already said that Miku will win.

I work with Negi. He already said that all the girls will lose

Sad I can name each of them

It's pretty obvious that Fuutarou is going to tell Miku she is special to him in this arc.

Attached: x17.png (2230x1600, 1.22M)

miku keeps getting more and more win flags. its inevitable at this point.

miku's entire existence is a massive death flag

Or are you the one who is ignoring it? The facts should not be ignored no matter how much they harm your favorite girl.

I can't believe Miku is dead

Hahahahahahahahahah

Micute will win
Ninodera will bake the cake

Fuutarou will have kiss from the two girls he suspected.
>Ichika and Nino

Fuutarou says that the quint are special for him (ch100) butt his answer to Miku is "nobody" - - =rejection

So it's pretty clear that if in the next chapter Nino will kiss Fuutarou as well then these kisses become death flags, right?

If 2345 saw Ichika kiss you can be sure that the witness is the bride.
She will talk about the kiss with Ichika and she will tells her that she also kissed Fuutarou.

>death flags, right?
Nope but the theory that the Kisser is between 1 and 2 will be confirmed.
Parallel to c69 and c71

Depends on the kiss. If it's uncensored then Ichikabros won. If it's censored then 80% it's deathflag

It's not the fire that will cause the collapse but the other way around, the pancake stall is getting swarmed by people after tye TV ads so Miku will collapse from exhaustion which will make her drop some oil or something that starts a small fire

>ITT FILLERS UPSET AT FIRST GIRL BECAUSE SHE GOING TO WIN
Nothing soothes Itsuki's soul more than the salt and tears of you faggots sprinkled on her nikumans.

Attached: itsuki itsmug.jpg (200x309, 30K)

>Itsuki
Who?

Wtf with these uncensored kiss posts? It means nothing. The bell kiss, the kiss at the wedding, the festival kiss, all of them were hidden. Negi won't draw a kiss like that. And don't expect some kiss festival either.

Just speculation for now, Miku is working a stall so is easier for her to be involved in a fire, it's also possible for Yots to be involved in the fire and Miku having to replace her at the play, which has some foreshadowing, but that would mean the flashbacks have to cover the 3rd day as well

Based Winnerchad.

1fags aren't based. They are base retards who just say Ichicute regardless of situation.

5chads would take in stride because Itsuki's only chance of not winning is if Itsuki doesn't like Fuutaro and never joins the bowl. First girl never loses.

Attached: typical GTnH threads.png (528x960, 362K)

Miku will win, but all the sisters will have a happy ending. Truly a manga with no losers.

Miku isn't replacing her in the play since the quint who collapses is already fine. Fuutarou was talking about Miku taking over the class rep responsibilities.

>miku keeps getting more and more winner flags
>everyone else copes and seethes
feels good to be a mikuchad.

Attached: mikusip.png (475x681, 142K)

>Those three look like discount versions of Ichika, Itsuki and Yotsuba.
1234 are discount versions of Itsuki.

I'm Itsukifag because I love Itsuki, not because first girl

Attached: 1548872545488.jpg (3780x2677, 552K)

Negi outright said he hates the "first girl wins" trope, and Itsuki has zero romantic chemistry or development with Fuuts.

Itsuki won't lose because she is not even competing. Ichika is obviously the kisser.

>Itsukifag
>love Itsuki
>not because first girl
That's a pretty funny joke.

Attached: nino smug lewd.png (632x652, 809K)

Their interactions are the most natural and healthy. They will marry with future in mind

Nino a shit

Nope, you're reading too much into it.

Guess you didn't even bother to open that image up to read it huh speed-kun?

>Muh first girl
(You)

>most healthy and natural
You're a natural born comedian

Fuutarou already sees Itsuki as special to him, he said so after the kiss

Cope.

post quint

Fellow Mikuchads, have you ever bought or made Matcha Soda, so you can drink along with best girl? If so, how did it taste?

ICHADKAS RISE UP!
Feel free to edit any other jokes on this

Attached: Ichadka vs Youtsubleh.png (2518x1024, 155K)

Here are some hard facts, the bride only says Fuutarou's name in Kanji. There are only 2 quints that say his name in kanji and they're not 123. The facts should not be ignored no matter how much they harm your favorite girl

Which quint was Rena's favorite?

Attached: yotsu thought.jpg (1200x1600, 186K)

This post was made by a braindead Yea Forums crossboarding meekufag.

Each quint only gets one of the plots foreshadowed, if the fire and the collapse are related then the quint involved with those won't be involved in the play
Assuming Yots collapsed, even if she's fine, the others would insist on taking over some of her work (Nino already did that with the idol crap) making her feel guilty

Miku.

No true Ichikafag would do this.

1=2=4=5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fags I like:
God tier:
Yotsubafags
Ichicute
Itsukichads

Ninofags are 50/50, half of them are chads, other half are complete niggers

Attached: 1568434145752.gif (600x338, 2.54M)

all of them obviously, only the most cancerous quintbase would think she had a favorite.

Attached: 76526488_p0.jpg (720x748, 235K)

This is the most retarded logic you can come up with, as expected of ninofags and their warped interpretation of things.

Attached: 1567524279319.png (726x668, 168K)

I don't get your post, are you saying I don't love Itsuki?

>only the most cancerous quintbase would think she had a favorite.
Case in point.

Who do you think is the bell kisser ?
Ichika seem to be very suspicious in chapter 101 and 102. Nino has pic as a strong argument for her being the bellkisser. Itsuki is in the middle for me. I think neither miku nor yotsuba is the bellkisser (miku iwas already satisfied with her relationship with fuutaro while yotsuba put her teacher before her)

Attached: 8FDA421B-AD36-46C3-AF08-0CF463F8299C.jpg (995x467, 167K)

Maruo

What a retard. Nice try Yea Forumstard 3fag.
1chads and 4bros get along

>124 ALPHA females
>5 BETA female (Not weak/loser/shit. Just not a leader)
>3 OMEGA female (weak/loser/shit)
Everyone 1245 all recognize 3 as the beta doormat. Only 3fags try to convince the others otherwise.

Attached: mikus thought they were rena.jpg (739x960, 198K)

I'm looking forward to the threads revisiting this series years after it ended
We'll be able to call everyone who criticizes it a bitter mikujeet. It's gonna be fun as shit

Ichika is the kisser. If you don't believe this you have to think it's Nino. The others make no sense.

Why does Nino like big black cock so much?

Ichika and Yotsuba had the strongest motivation at that moment.
But for Ichika Negi did very bad thing: failed attempt to kiss.
So idk.

>mikufags have to steep so low in order to shit on yotsuba
Sad...

Today I will remind them.

Attached: mikubride.png (2104x2174, 1.9M)

Would be no reason for one of the quints to bring it up at the wedding if they all knew. Presumably only the bride and Ichika know unless Ichika is the bride herself meaning another quint finds out.
Either way the one saying they look nervous isn't Ichika and its completely out of character for Miku and unlikely for Nino and Itsuki.
The line isn't necessarily Yotsuba's but it objectively sounds the most natural coming from her.

>I'm looking forward to the threads revisiting this series
It would just be chads laughing at Ninochinks who have gone extinct through suicide.

>"Because Negi has written her from the very start to earn victory"
>literally admits she was the last one to fill the personality gap
lel

What if the quints just take turns being his bride?

34 have the best case for being the kisser
12 have reasons to do it, but they don't work as well as the others
5 would be an asspull

Why are mikufags so delusional compared to others?

>The quints are all sisters who love and support each other no matter what
>1/2/3/4/5-fags constantly shit on their least favorite quints and demean those who like them
How is it possible to miss the point of the manga by so much

Attached: 1554952895409.png (643x969, 309K)

swap 3 and 1 and seems about right

>fuuts saying "that's when I knew she was special" over him and the bride kissing
>didn't even know who was the kisser at the time
>only makes sense for itsuki to be special
bell kisser is a honeypot

Attached: 1567690905914.png (250x274, 69K)

Read ch102 again

I love all quints
I don't love all quint-fags

Attached: 1559257580129.jpg (1130x470, 360K)

As an Ichibro, I wouldn't shitpost on Yotsubros. Stop falseflagging.

Also a Mikuchad here, but popularity polls aren't a great way to gauge the winner. I'm pretty sure Chitoge and Aki never won in their series' popularity polls, but they still ended up with MC. Which is basically a given since their series basically revolved around them, but still.

The worst in this situation that they think if Fuu helps x with something then he doesn't care about y. Fags are blind and don't understand how difficult choice for mc.
Also Ichika said good things in her chapters. F should make choice asap and actual personality of bellkisser doesn't matter

>Itll have to be the one that earned Fuutarous heart and made him fall for her

I still dont get it. Serious question, what has miku done that would make someone say, "this is the kind of support I want for the rest of my life"? Shes cute, but her methods of attraction are shallow at best.

Just ignore the retards, copypastafags, and falsefaggers.

There are reasonable 1245fags and even a few 3fags who are too but they get drowned out by 2/3fags who shitpost.

Attached: yotsuba can't stop shit posters.png (1056x506, 880K)

It means that he had a quint in mind, who may or may not be the actual bell kisser.

Reddit was mistake

Dumb speedreader.

He wants to fuck Itsuki regardless of who kissed him.

Guys i really want to discuss one thing. Ichika has failed attempt to kiss in SE. Was it deathflag for her to be bellkisser?

>s-speedreader!
Pathetic

Attached: 1553097678636.jpg (800x963, 229K)

>replying to a shitworlder

>Miku taking over the class rep responsibilities
Getting cucked out of her last connection to Fuutarou by Miku might bring back Zetsuba.
>Yotsuba sneaks out of the hospital to go to depression park and witnesses the kiss
Even if Miku was the one who was injured there's a good chance Yotsuba witnessed the kiss given its in a place she's prone to visiting when depressed and she's certainly stressed out.

Attached: 1568507779543.png (1254x1370, 1.42M)

The movie making arc is pure kino so far. I really liked how we are still in the crowdfunding stage after three or four chapters.

get this cringe shit out of here, Mikek

Attached: i.png (732x600, 709K)

You have love. Good for you, user.

I would say deathflag, In both SE and field trip attempts she looked nervous about it but didn't stop until someone got in her way, on the bench she grabbed him to drag him closer for the kiss, the kisser on the other hand just lean closer to him and then kind of froze on the spot so it doesn't matches Ichika's other kiss attempts

>your favorite quint
>your fetish

cope and dilate harder babies

Nino
Coprophilia

Fuck off
Attention whore

Itsuki
Vore

Can't wait to dab on Yotsukeks once its revealed she witnessed Ichicute's kiss in depression park and got cucked

The kiss wasn't in depression park but in the one they played with the fireworks

Nino
BBC, cuckoldry, humiliation

>digits

She didn't freeze. She was leaning in to kiss him, then Fuutarou tripped.

Attached: SE.png (1426x2048, 993K)

post more Yotsulewds. I only have 2.

Attached: 1561733148353.jpg (1000x1598, 867K)

Remind you that F refused to drink her coffee. It's parallel to btfo.

and this one

>INB4 "STOP LEWDING MY SUICIDAL WAIFU"
fuck off, Yotsuba was born for lewd.

Attached: 636236.jpg (1080x1920, 328K)

Yotsuba
Butt stuff

Guys, i should confess. I read this manga only for Takeda.

Yeah?

we know, Miku

She stod there leaning into him long enough for Him to ask her what did she wanted?, he slipped after that
Ichika on two of her attempts grabbed him to get his face closer so it doesn't match her

Attached: 7.jpg (1125x843, 669K)

Fuck, that's seriously embarassing. Mikeks are seriously delusional.

Attached: 8Jht4rxMXbd2sNJV.webm (720x1280, 1.99M)

How long until the next relevant chapter?

so scared

6 weeks

>43 Chapters

Attached: 1-45.png (337x326, 94K)

Why do Mikufag falseflag so much? Don't they have the guts to show themselves?

No they ate shy rats as their quint

Holy shit
source?

She was under disguised. We still don't know if Ichika plays with him (for her is more important that he sees in kisser Ichika than actually recognize her).

>Lewding Yotsuba
Monsters.

Attached: yotslutba lewd hand holding.png (1115x1600, 530K)

>your quint
>other quint your quint has to take down to win the Fuutaro bowl

Attached: go toubun quints.jpg (3200x2650, 720K)

You know. I think we still didn't discuss one probability. The one who said about kiss to sisters was bellkisser herself. She knew that F sees bride in bellkisser and decided let it be.

Reminder that Nino a shit
youtu.be/m0kk3nHCSUk?t=168

Itsuki
None. She already won.

Attached: ITSUKI WON.png (1070x1600, 476K)

Me
(You)

>your quint
>please give me (you)s so I can feel important on a anonymous imageboard.

>5
>none, the jobbers will lay down on their own

>after fuutaro married miku, yotsubas depression worsened. she resorted to having casual sex nightly to try and desperately fill the void. after months and months of meaningless loveless sex, she decided to finally tie the rope around her neck
>"I always loved you" she whispered in tears before kicking the chair out from under her feet.

Yotsuba
Yotsuba

Based

Attached: 1537925702188.png (741x696, 244K)

>>after fuutaro married miku
kek stopped reading.

Nino
Something about her liking african men

Ichika. All of them. Kill all of them.

No one can beat Ichika, she is slowing down her victory.

WINtsuki
One does not need to beat fillers. They just beat themselves.

Ichika Kotomine
Yotsuba Emiya

That's HF faggot. We are clearly on UBW route.

Attached: unlimited swing workss.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

more like
>you quint (Nino)
>im going to self-reply with bbc jokes because a tsundere niger raped me(THK)

Itsuki Kagami
The other 4 / Generation of Miracles (Akashi is Maruo)

Nino
Mutsumi

Funny you say that because Kagami was overshadowed by the GOM.

I hate UBW

And then he beat them all with Kuroko (Fuutarou)

Bellkisserdera will bake wedding cake!

Isanari
Maruo

Why are you surprised to see minors behave like babies?

Attached: 1560706962247.png (898x1347, 1.85M)

No

Attached: 14.jpg (450x550, 141K)

Okay I'll explain it so you a 3fag can understand.
Yotsuba take on lot job
She collapse
Day 3 other sisters do job for Yotsuba
Yotsuba just do play
Yotsuba not fire, Miku fire
Hopefully you understand now.

I want to see angry and gentle sides of Ichika.

Takeda
Uesugi

Fuutaro
Test questions

Okay I'll explain it to you in a language you can understand
使用你的药物

Based.

You are retatrder or what? He mocked yoy like wet mop. Shut up amd tale it bitch
Im strong

Attached: 1533626403-0808-Xi-poo-960x540.jpg (960x540, 73K)

If youbthink is bad than you are stupid. She is best character by far and good developed well writtem. Your doormats can't compare her. Just bake smth for her wefding okay?

We're confident in our chosen one instead of being insecure cucks like you 2345-fags, especially you Ninofags.

Attached: 76658249_p0.png (810x1440, 1.18M)

And they say a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Attached: 1563233543324.gif (716x621, 269K)

Ichika will lose. Have a nice reading.

>worth a 1000
Kill yourself, subhuman piss-skin.

Not cool. What would your quint say if she saw you post this.
Insult the quintfag, not the quint.

Attached: 1562994041640.png (845x703, 512K)

Do you want me to spell out one thousand user? Like this?

Attached: 1567967303815.png (1208x1306, 245K)

Reminder that F likes all quints.

What were happening in this threads during snek times?

No, I want you to kill yourself, subhuman piss-skin.

Is the chink having another one of his episodes?

>Ichika will lose
Yeah, no.

Ichikafags vs Ninofags, for like 5 montha straight

Most people thought F would call Ichika out in the hallway since her disguise was crap (wrong headphones, no stockings, visible earring, etc.)

Unfortunately my quint doesn't copy others so I can't do that. You can though.

>Day 3
So in front of Fuutarou is Nino. Ichika is in the balcony.

Attached: 0190923_185008140.jpg (1920x1920, 806K)

Those were unironically peak 5toubun threads to be honest

But Fuutarou looks on readers and not on Nino.

Massive amounts of salt.

>no real rebuttal to based mikuchad
>kill yourself meme
cope harder faggot

I thought about that he possibly knew it was Ichika and wanted to tease her back a little calling her Miku. But instead of that triggered her.

>Ichika on two of her attempts grabbed him to get his face closer s
>doesn't match her
Yes,
and Ichika is actress and she knows how to kiss. Her confident kiss with Fuutarou ch102 was the big proof that she not the shy retard kisser

Nino a best.

Attached: 1569256706217.jpg (1283x903, 157K)

Not my Nino

Miku's better

Attached: 73584064_p0.jpg (1400x1980, 818K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Rent free

This but unironically

Nino the bride confirmed

Attached: 1563104605536.png (663x372, 143K)

Kei shit

Why do you mikeks always have to copy others?

>sleeveless feminine tight top
>long skirt
Anyone else love her outfits?

Attached: 1564759647553.png (318x366, 183K)

Yes, I actually started loving long skirts on girls because of her

Attached: 1541951818863.png (1200x1600, 650K)

>Fuutarou looks on readers
The readers ?? You are stupid or what?
Fuutarou clearly looks at Nino, Miku(?) and Itsuki. Ichika is in the balcony and they waiting the last quint >Yotsuba or Miku

So have either of these two succeeded in capturing Fuutarou's heart?

Attached: x14.png (1365x2412, 2.24M)

miku already won user.

Use an example for how she won user. I'm collecting data.

Nope, which is why the 2/3 war is hilarious. They're both designated losers, but have yet to understand/accept this.

Attached: 1479316547819.png (557x594, 607K)

Rent free

1 and 4clost too ;)

>literally all of scrambled eggs
>has had the most development
>every other quint thinks theyre special/deserve fuut except miku
>miku has constantly tried to improve herself and is the most obvious when it comes to breaking the themes of the series
those are some of the immediate win flags that come to mind

23 dead on arrival
1 strong contender but too much snek
45 only real players in the game

This desu, but I still trust in my girl Ichika

What is that legendary improvement of Miku? It's when instead of playing sengoku games all day she decided to cook?

>45 only real players in the game
Finally someone with sense.

Attached: 1566794624838.jpg (722x994, 452K)

Yea all things considered she still has chance
And Miku has chance because who knows, maybe Negi will bend over to the popularity polls and make her win despite not planning to do so (she was literally designed as filler)

>with shittaste

>this level of cope
kek. 3,4 are the only real contenders here. everyone else is a death flag.

>>literally all of scrambled eggs
Yes, this arc was very impactful for Miku I agree with that. In all honesty this arc had a lot of impactful moments for Ichika, Nino, Miku, and Itsuki. I can't really say the same for Yotsuba since she felt very left out in this arc.
>>has had the most development
Hm, I can't really agree with this because Negi seems to have developed them all pretty evenly from my perspective.
>>every other quint thinks theyre special/deserve fuut except miku
Doesn't this contradict what Miku said to Ichika in the legend that binds arc?
>>miku has constantly tried to improve herself and is the most obvious when it comes to breaking the themes of the series
I'd say that they have all tried to improve themselves, but the one thing I see Miku constantly trying to improve on is cooking. Is there anything else she's improved on that I am overlooking?

>what Fuutarou wants to tell her??
Ichika don't let him the time during her "interrogations" about the kiss.
>Ichika asks Fuutarou a date with Fuutarou
In front of her sister's hospital room(Yotsuba or Miku).Maybe 4 or 3 hear d Ichika xFuutarou conversation so she decided to Follow them

Attached: 4 (1).png (1115x1600, 577K)

It could be argued that she has the best grades to the point where she could afford to help Fuutarou co-tutor, but that feels way too bland for me.

Ichika is going to finish career if Fuu will reject her.

>He said. That he still had things to do
>And Nino comeback to the school alone

I BET FUUTAROU WILL COMEBACK TO NINO

Attached: 0923_203431954.jpg (1920x1920, 741K)

Nino a shit to be honest

I knew she was the second we found out that she sleeps naked. Good head on her shoulders!

Ok

>too much snek
This means nothing at all. Ichika is winning this.

It's cool I found it.

>quint is a literal whore who sells her lips for money
>calling other people cucks
Ichicucks...

>negi has developed them all from my perspective
reread user. you'll see that miku has grown the most at least to this point anyways. yotsuba is close behind
>contradicts what she said to ichika
not really. the guy she likes asks her to dance with him. not particularly entitled. not in the way ichika, nino or yotusba behave anyways.
>they've all tried to improve themselves
only one before who tried to improve herself prior to miku was yotsuba and that's only because she was the loli. miku was first to openly state to her sisters shes working to improve. at the start of the series the rest either didn't care/didn't want to be tutored by him and improve. its only after they all realize they wanna jump his rocks (miku aside) do they really try to improve themselves.

How can Yotsubest be so best?

Attached: yotsuba angel.jpg (613x610, 90K)

Attached: 45 endgame counter attack.jpg (944x574, 348K)

punctuation in his own line, ugh

I may not be a Yotsubafag but I have more than enough lewds of every quint to go around.

Attached: 73516002_p0.jpg (348x1000, 143K)

post mikus fren

Attached: z09_ExJBfreCDj8y.webm (720x1280, 1.45M)

Isn't UBW even worse odds? Snekchika beats Yotsuba Alter

I'll give you one.

Attached: D0KdAxKU0AAIAN0-orig.jpg (516x750, 40K)

All these endgame posters are insecure fags who can't stick their quint and use another one they think has high chance to win.

>you'll see that miku has grown the most at least to this point anyways.
Well from what I am reading here user. From volume 1 to the Legend that binds arc her growth to discovering her feelings is there. However from that arc up until the final exam arc she seems to be in a stand still position. We're aware of her feelings for Fuutarou, but she doesn't start making advances towards him until the last exam arc. Which carries all the way into Sister Wars and then her "You're special to me and I mean that in a weird way" confession in chapter 98.
>she likes asks her to dance with him. not particularly entitled
Well in the legend that binds arc she tells Ichika that they wouldn't be equal if she was the only one special then tells Ichika that she's given up on that. Which is what I was referring to.
>only one before who tried to improve herself prior to miku was yotsuba and that's only because she was the loli
Well yes like I said, most of Mikus improvements are associated with cooking from how it's presented in the series. As far as Yotsuba goes I agree to an extent. I think it's not just her being lolikano, but also because of the incident that took place in her last school. So not only is it for improving herself because Fuutarou is there, but also because of the past as well. If there's anything else I might've missed let me know. Thanks.

Ninochinks forever btfo

Which ending would be worse
>Fake bride end, the bride's identity is revealed, X-fags rejoice, only to find out that she's standing in for Fuut's actual bride
>Open end, the identity of the bride is never explicitly revealed though Negi says her identity can be found through clues in the manga

>kissing another woman just before the wedding
My boy Fuutarou won't do that
>open end
>My guy Negi won't do that

If anything salt generating would come, it might be Fuutarou choosing to date one quint then marry another. Don't think this will happen due to family drama angle heavier than romance unlike DomeKano etc.

The wedding is a quintuplet game and Fuutarou needs to pick his bride after they sub in at certain intervals.

>next ch104
>Editor line: : "Fuutarou will defend Nino, who has planted by her father""Fuutarou vs. Dr. Nakano, round 2"Revived"

Fuutarou will ask indirectly Maruo if he can date Nino

>"Fuutarou vs. Dr. Nakano,"Revenge"

Was there ever a doubt about that?
I mean in anyone's mind other than Mikucretins.

And doujin/hentai with Raiha winning.

As long as it's either Ichika (anime) and Nino/Yotsuba (manga) sounds good to me!

In the manga the first girl Itsuki would win, as always.
In the anime will win the popular, Miku.

Manga winner is Ichika
Anime winner is Nino
Doujin winner is Itsuki
Yotsuba gets a spinoff. Basically like 3-gatsu no Lion except something like track instead of shogi and a female protagonist.

That's how you make everyone happy. GG Negi.

I'm thinking Nino win for manga and Miku win for anime. Yotsuba win for an LN adaptation, and Ichika win for a live action adaptation. Itsuki win for the Netflix adaptation.

Miku will stop being the most popular when
1) Nino confesses
2) Mikufags realize how much of a useless fucking doormat she is, and won't do a thing to get Fuutarou even if she receives divine fucking intervention.

>Itsuki win for the Netflix adaptation.
Also Itsuki's black. (or she's white/asian and Fuutarou's black)

The quints are Asian and Fuu is now named Ye and he's black of course. Get the guy from Star wars to play him.

There is zero doubt in my mind Nino will be the anime-only's favorite girl by the end of next season. And then maybe the change happens once more with Yotsuba as the anime reaches towards where the manga is. But Nino is clearly going to take that #1 spot for the time being.

Well of course, animeonlys are so easy to manipulate

>implying the same thing didn't happen for manga readers
early on it was like 50% miku, 10-15% everyone else
After Nino, 75% nino, 5-10% everyone else
And now it's like split Nino/Yotsuba, with a few % for everyone else.

There is no way for the anime to reach Yotsuba's revelation.

I think (if the anime ever catch up) they'll cut down a lot on the backstories. That would be my guess anyway. Focus more on the present, with just enough backstory to explain the rough lines (they met, why he studies, etc).

Ninofags are getting ready to seethe again for the next poll

Lana Condor cast as Itsuki.
Jaden Smith as Fuut

Nino peaked there and is plummeting ever since.

1) Nino confessed over 40 chapters ago and hasn't done anything since
Even Yotsuba is more popular than Nino now while Miku's lead has only grown even larger.
2)Miku's popularity is only increasing meaning that most Mikufags are happy with Miku's development

Dude she's a tsundere who flips the narrative of the usual archetype. Anime watchers are going to lose their shit over her next season.

1345fags suicide watch about Nino chapter because Maruo is associated with Nino and Fuutarou relationship.
>Maruo is a big part of Negi hints about the bride iddentity chapter 32
>Isanari calls/Maruo don't come,
it's the same situation with this festival "invitation" .

(*Nino gives invitation for the festival like she probably will give him invitation for her wedding)
This parallel with Maruo kills 1345fags They trying hard to not see the reality and all the hints pointing toward Nino bride.
>Bracelet, Maruo, manager. Her best friends, the style of the WEDDING, castle ,number 2000...,...
"Fuutarou :" I take care of you daughter"

There are 4 seasons planned last I heard
Also next season will 100% end with bell kissing scene

People said that Nino was the most popular after her confession, then the chapter poll results were revealed. I doubt the anime will change that.

It will be just like shuffle then. I do not mind since best girl won there

If it ends on ch59 i could buy it but S2 will most likely end at ch68 with Nino having no interactions with F other than the bath and F pretty much ignoring her confession to deal with fake Itsuki
I would say after S2 popularity will be 3>2>4>1>5

>Miku's popularity is only increasing
>Miku's lead has only grown even larger.
???
link to a manga-reader poll showing that?

>A romcom getting 4 seasons.
Hahahahahahaahahahaha.

Most tsunderes go deredere at some point, it’s nothing new or interesting.

>next season will 100% end with bell kissing scene
That'd be so fucking bad.
sure it's a mystery and gets people talking and pisses no one because "it could be anyone!", but the nino confession is like the strongest moment of the series (before Ichika's kiss, which would be the strongest if it wasn't for the fact that Ichika doesn't have many fans, and that it's likely all other girls will do something even stronger).

He's probably referring to the chapter poll, there Miku chapters got 48% of the votes, on the popularity Miku got 32% so it seems her popularity has increased but is always possible some non3fags decided her chapters were better and voted for those

user, she's just a classic tsundere.

Attached: tsundere.jpg (932x600, 173K)

A very popular romcom and it's only 12 episodes per season, not 24

>but the nino confession is like the strongest moment of the series
Favorite chapter by far was ch67 (Miku's hug) so that's the strongest moment of the manga and it would happen in the same episode as the kiss

It'll get 2 regular seasons and a 2 cour 3rd season for the end

Too bad women like this don't exist in real life and are just dumb hoes

LMAO. Literally this morning there was a discussion about S2, where I said that only 2fags dream about S2 ending on the cliffhanger confession, instead of 68, which is going to be the case by simple math and how S1 was handled.

>Who do you think is the bell kisser ?
Whoever Negi wants it to be. As for me, Ichika and Nino are a little too obvious, Miku is a bit weak, Yotsuba lacks a motive and Itsuki is the ultimate wild card.

You are very naive if you think this anime will have more than two seasons.

Reality sucks, that's why we created fantasy.

The only reason I don't end myself is on the off chance afterlife is full of anime girls, and suicide gives you negative points
I'll take those odds even if the chance is like 0.00000001%

>same editor as Attack on Titan in the same publisher
>literally selling like pancakes

Don't remind me

Anime are just ads for the source material, S2 will probably end very close to the manga end
If they go forward with the spinoff i can see them using S3 to bring back the hype for it right at the start

>the spinoff
What spinoff?

I'm sure the chance is just 0%. That's why I enjoy as much anime as I can.

>literally selling like pancakes
Based

Attached: b8b3138ea0ec08fa39d2cfb356ee3d6d54fbda02.png (337x380, 170K)

She has like 3 good moments at best. When she tells F that there will be a girl, who likes a tactless fuck like him, when she rapes Eba, and the confession. The problem is the structure. The last 3 episodes will be SE, where she is irrelevant. She is not relevant in the beginning of S2 as well. 7GB would take place around ep 3-6. Break, she comes in with the confession, but only 3 eps later. It's not gonna be a game changer, since she flips-flops in 7GB as well, and anime onlies are gonna be mad at her at first for her tantrum.

>some non3fags decided her chapters were better
There wasn't really anything to those chapters other than cute Miku moments so I doubt anybody who voted for those wasn't a 3fag.
Yotsuba's chapters were brilliant so I wouldn't be surprised if some non-4fags voted for those though.
Miku is still half the fanbase and Negi doesn't try to hide the overwhelming gap by constantly giving her date chapters after breaks.

Attached: 1564847659865.png (2852x2048, 2.29M)

Editor confirmed there's been talks about making a spinoff after the end but nothing else, if it ends up happening then season 3 could work as an ad for it for people who don't want to catch up with >100 chapters of manga to get into it

Source. Nothing of the sort has been said at all.

I chuckled. Nice one for one Mikufag.

Itsuki is a classic Tsundere and is genuinely likable. Nino is a neo Tsundere who appeals to newfags who are too low IQ to realise how shallow Nino is.

Chapter 103 translation???

Itsuki was only a tsundere at the beginning. She lost these traits. Nino isn't neo anything. She just got a few moments where she subverted the archetype.

So every big arc is a Miku arc, but is disguised as a Yotsuba arc.
>Legend that binds
Built up around a Miku arc with Yotsuba saying that Miku said the trip ended on a sad and lonely note, but we know from the stories Fuutarou wrote down in his guide that this wasn't the case.
>Scrambled Eggs
The major player in this arc is highlighted as Miku, but is overshadowed by the Bell Kisser. Once again Yotsuba.
>The Last Festival
Hints are everywhere, but the major player here is setup as Miku who tells Fuutarou that he's special to her. However all the major events in this arc seem to be pointing towards one quint which is Yotsuba.
This series seems pretty cut and dry here. Yotsuba is the main heroine of the story and all the major events that end at every 4 volumes indicate that.

>So every big chapters are Nino arc, but is disguised as a 1345 arc.

How in the hell would they do that? It would be incredibly condensed to shove that many chapters in one (presumably 12) episode season.

She was irreverent in SE, accept it.

>Yotsuba
I think you mean Itsuki. Nice copypasta though. Here's your

Attached: Itsuki main girling in every arc.jpg (2271x997, 508K)

Ninobros I am literally shaking right now. What if our next chapter turns out as disappointing as this one? The Mikuchads will laugh really hard at us if their POV chapters are any better which is 99% sure to happen at this point... When that happens I don't think I will resist the temptation of defecting to the fatty ship anymore.

You're a fucking disgrace, leave the runaway love train right now

2 cour season most likely, up to volume 10,everything works really well with the 3 chapters per arc pacing the anime used on season 1 but after that it doesn't work anymore, the Yotsuba flashbacks, pool/beach chapters and the current flashback all need to be done as 2 chapters per episode so the pacing would slow down a bit, also the manga will likely end before vol16 so there's not enough content for a proper 4th season with 3 chapters for episode pacing

>leave the runaway love train right now
I'm sorry to say it went off the rails and left us behind instead

Good, i don’t want to be associated with you

falseflagging itsukifag

>What if our next chapter turns out as disappointing as this one?
Depends on what is disappointing.
If it means Nino "UNSTOPPABLE TRAIN" becomes the 3rd Nakano sister to kiss Fuutaro and have a moment with him that basically seals her defeat like Ichika then is that really a disappointing or a pleasant surprise?

We’ll be fine,Ninobros. We already won.

>becomes the 3rd Nakano sister to kiss Fuutaro
She was the 1st tho

Nice try but legit ninochink posts have 10x more mistakes in them, work on that next time if you want to sound more believable

Ninochink wouldn't even leave the ship even after Fuutarou choose someone.

>this delusion
See why 2fags wouldn't be disappointed?
If the same things that happened during Ichika's side happened on Nino's side, 2fags would say Nino is the bride.
Truth is 1 got her closure chapter. She's not the girl Fuutaro has in his heart. Next is Nino. She's already shown to also not be that girl.

345 are the only ones left. 3 likely has no shot. In the end, toubun has always been and about Itsuki with the sole exception of Yotsuba.
123 are out. First girl will likely win. First girl after all might have a small shot.

Even as a die hard 3 fan, it's even obvious to me that Itsuki is going to win. This current arc just ab out confirms it.

Delusional Itsukifags are next level

Imagine believing that Itsuki won't win lol

>Itsuki is going to win
First girl probably will win.
Only way to be beat first girl is to OUT first girl first girl and become first girl yourself.

That's why Yotsuba is the only one that can do it. Ichika did too little too late.

80% Itsuki
19% Yotsuba
1% Ichika
0% 2/3

>in a manga about subverting tropes the most tropish girl will win
that's a yikes from me

>implying Itsuki will win

>Itsuki won't win
>Itsuki won't be in OP in the next thread
>You won't all take it like your bitch quints will take it
lel

Season 2 of the anime is going to be Yotsukino. Lolikano, labour day date, track team/Rena, and cheek kiss

Last post is the true answer to this question:

>Which quint is most likely to date a foreigner?

accurate

We're finally going to see Kino date and Fuutaro's smile.

And then we're going to see Fuutaro despair (until Yotsuba fixes shit for him by creating Rena to guide him).

Attached: Fuutaro smile.png (1290x764, 608K)

>our next chapter
*Maruo's next chapter

Assuming they keep the same pacing of S1 then Yots date would be half the episode and the other half would be ch38

Attached: 1527187022973.jpg (1200x1050, 157K)

>An entire episode of Yotsubest besting

Attached: yotsuba 3 face.png (266x395, 167K)

Attached: 1566434102088.jpg (644x2396, 253K)

Attached: 76884610_p0_master1200.jpg (848x1200, 534K)

>thinking this manga subvert tropes
even bigger yikes

Not this time despairbro.
It's already guaranteed.

Attached: yots ah haha.jpg (640x640, 58K)

Nino ofc

Attached: 76886468_p0_master1200.jpg (578x818, 129K)

Attached: 76894305_p0_master1200.jpg (815x1200, 788K)

Attached: 76899043_p0_master1200.jpg (868x1200, 1.04M)

Attached: 76899187_p0_master1200.jpg (773x1093, 556K)

This but unironically.

Attached: 76932149_p0_master1200.jpg (803x1200, 385K)

This scene will be kino animated, I skipped season 1 because of it's shit quality hopefully s2 is better.

Attached: 1566913627195.jpg (544x2010, 485K)

Attached: 76934024_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 690K)

Attached: 76935289_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x996, 573K)

Attached: 76861715_p0_master1200.jpg (960x1200, 801K)

Attached: 76852789_p0_master1200.jpg (1048x850, 516K)

>master1200
Why are Mikeks always such retards?

Attached: 76860456_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 904K)

Attached: EE_R_zaU0AApntF.jpg orig.jpg (2720x4096, 1.41M)

We take after our quints. It's why Ichikachads are the smartest

>I skipped season 1 because of it's shit quality
You don't watch it for the animation quality.
Also the VA's are all great.
4 is qt af and OP pushes the story being aobut her hard because Negi gave them spoilers about 4=loli.

Why would I bother renaming it? I'm fine with the pixiv naming.

Attached: 73151233_p0_master1200.jpg (863x1200, 612K)

>still not getting it
You're an absolute retard.

>implying naming is the problem
oh my lord

I'm fine with the size too.

Attached: 75655626_p0_master1200.jpg (579x819, 267K)

Are you calling me fat?

Attached: 75958218_p0_master1200.jpg (851x1200, 601K)

If S1 was able to be succesful looking the way it did there's really no reason for them to up the quality of S2

Attached: 76358003_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x485, 420K)

I'll have to watch it then.

Attached: 76419089_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x926, 452K)

Attached: D_CaVXyXUAABV6T.jpg (1951x2048, 499K)

Attached: 76383397_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1200, 909K)

>look we barely did anything and it got popular anyway
>okay let's cut costs then

That's a real shame.

Attached: 76485383_p0_master1200.jpg (600x847, 302K)

Attached: 76506400_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 945K)

Nino and Ichika confessions were decent, but this one is way to much cringe for me lads.
I can't believe Mikucks exist

Attached: M20.png (2230x1600, 918K)

Attached: 75149205_p0_master1200.jpg (723x1200, 309K)

I so angry, user.

Shittiest confession ever

>Ichika
>confession
LMAO

Attached: 76630175_p0_master1200.jpg (1050x1200, 490K)

Attached: 1567403667990.png (553x616, 508K)

Agreed.
4>1>2>5>3

Attached: x18.png (2140x1600, 1.7M)

Attached: 76622278_p0_master1200.jpg (849x1200, 589K)

Attached: 76654777_p0_master1200.jpg (797x1200, 705K)

Attached: 1567406351211.png (1185x580, 703K)

Attached: 76693361_p0_master1200.jpg (800x1200, 647K)

Attached: 76798485_p0_master1200.jpg (952x1200, 550K)

Right order, even though I'm a Ickikafag
Btw has Itsuki made a confession so far?

Attached: 72743394_p0_master1200.jpg (729x1200, 663K)

Attached: 76847697_p0_master1200.jpg (763x1152, 297K)

Attached: 72612233_p0_master1200.jpg (827x965, 439K)

Attached: zbdgau3hno031.jpg (640x883, 66K)

Attached: wruixestqa621.jpg (900x1200, 285K)

Attached: 1568922630830.png (750x1022, 841K)

Is this panel any relevant? I'm rereading the manga and I didn't catch this one at first

Attached: x12.png (1115x1600, 1.15M)

Attached: 1566369622074.jpg (800x750, 693K)

There's 4 more people on the bus now

Yeah. Look at the translators note in the bottom left.

Attached: x6.png (1426x2048, 1.56M)

The quints were supposed to be on different courses, but went to the same one, and they were sleeping in the bus, hence the number of passangers increased.

Attached: 1566361327018.jpg (1481x1228, 1.42M)

Attached: 1566349964846.jpg (1500x1500, 251K)

>posting the ninofag translation

Attached: 1540823145647.png (1507x1080, 267K)

Last for Nino a shit

Attached: 602j75arcmf21.jpg (1248x1767, 286K)

Attached: 8f972u9hjrg21.jpg (725x991, 61K)

Oh I thought this bus were the one which will take them back to Tokio, but then I remember they came to Kyoto by train. Speedreader I guess

Attached: 3nmtr43oyqg21.jpg (1053x1372, 133K)

cringe

Ninobitch