Why is Masami Oobari just sitting on his ass, and not working on Angel Blade 3? But seriously...

Why is Masami Oobari just sitting on his ass, and not working on Angel Blade 3? But seriously, what the hell is this man doing, last i heard of him, he was on trigger's case

Attached: 20190923_165107.jpg (334x453, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jonathan20750
twitter.com/jonathan2075
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drew a picture of a duck.

Attached: 1568869060123.jpg (2044x1364, 308K)

> Angel Blade
Since when does hentai end on a cliff hanger?

wished Angel Blade had scat scenes

Far as I can tell he hasn't had Director work since SRW Inpsectors, and just only get animation work these days. The usual gundam shows, he did some work on that one precure mecha episode, etc.

Not the Obari pose, but I'll take it.

Why is a mystery. What is clear. His days consist of posting yummy food, drawing shade-guided images of cool robots, and generally shitposting on twitter. The real question is HOW. I see a few successful Japanese animation industry veterans with a glorified NEET lifestyle, but how did they do it? How do they sustain themselves?

I mean, just look at this shit! is what he does for a living now! Who's paying him for this stuff?

Attached: EE7S1PSUwAEwQeP.jpg (2160x1178, 1M)

Atleast KickstartAngel Blade 3 for fuck sake if you can't get any work, does kickstarter even allows hentai?

Attached: siple.jpg (1134x720, 78K)

Even the key animation he seldom works with sunrise for look basic as hell, he doesnt get to do much nowadays

I know right? Such a missed opportunity.

Talented artist are no longer needed, you can hire cheap Asian islander animators to push out low quality moe potato girl #13201641640 and nerds will eat that shit up TV series merch and all.

Just let him retire peacefully his Fatal Fury and Angel Blade legacy will live on...

The art director for angel blade takehiro miura has a twitter account. Mother fucker also doesnt to be doing anything worthwhile. His hentai doujin all came from the early 2000

twitter.com/jonathan20750
He's only updating his twitter recently

humiliatiing girls by making them push out their shiny logs is hot

>suspended

No, but there must be a japanese contrapart of kickstartes that allows such.

What the fuck, i litterally went through his twitter a min ago. Fuck, i didnt save shit, he had a few sketches here & there

False alarm. I added an extra zero. My bad
twitter.com/jonathan2075

Angel Blade's girlfriend was my first hentaifu.

Only ep 1 was good. I dont know about you guys, i like to see a rape hentai that actually put up a struggle. Ep 1 had a cool fight scenes & stuff, but the later ones are just them spreading their legs to anyone & everyone. Even the fight scenes was some 1 hit ko shit. It gets boring quickly, i rememebered my dick was limb post ep 1, there was somw sexy stuff in 5 & 6. Otherwise it's meh

I followes this guys, and he just starts liking some of my anime post. I feel like sneaking a dm about angel blade just to get in his head.

I always wonder what happens when some people in the industry just disappear. For example, take Ikuhara. What the fuck did he between Utena and diebuster? just travel the world meeting fans? work uncredited? teach?

what's going on with the bd release? is it just angel blade or punish too? I thought the rights were in limbo because the company didn't exist anymore.

Ikuhara was making theatre plays

Gay

You wish he was.

Attached: sarazanmai dance.webm (560x314, 2.64M)