Death Note would've been a lot better if they dropped Near and Mello and just had her be the one to take Light down

Death Note would've been a lot better if they dropped Near and Mello and just had her be the one to take Light down

Attached: Naomi_Misora_anime.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

No female is allowed to be competent in Ohba&Obata manga.

Then why was she written so strong up until her one mistake which was just oversight

Because that would make her fall even greater.

She's so hot god I want to breed her so bad oh god oh god

>ramming used goods
incorrigible cuck

yeah i heard that the author realized that she was just going to solve the entire case due to him making her intelligent and her having the information tying everything together. so instead of making her more stupid to correct this he killed her off. i kind of agree with this, id rather her die as her smart character than transform into one of the policemen on the kira case who literally cannot think. like honestly if a normal person were on the kira case with L after L's death, they would 100% suspect light, but what do they do? "light should be L!" literally braindead.

Laughs in roman

The first live action movies were really good even if they did have some shit CG.

Also, Willem Defoe was a good choice for Ryuk in the American version

They were emotionally manipulated by Light, plus Light's dad being on the case meant that any suspicion on Light would come to ahead.

The biggest problem I have Naomi's death is that it relied heavily on pure chance. She should have just stayed an unknown 3rd party that Misa kills after noticing her tailing Light.

>than transform into one of the policemen on the kira case who literally cannot think. like honestly if a normal person were on the kira case with L after L's death, they would 100% suspect light

But this ended up happening. Dunno why he never phased them out for loyal subordinates.

Attached: 1486004223781.jpg (964x645, 314K)

fucking lol he unironically looks like a total fagboy here

I forgot about her. Don't think I wanted too remember either. Sad and mad all over again.

Light had a godly luck stat. If he didn't intercept Naomi at the police HQ he would've done right there. Plus Raye didn't even gave a fake ID.

>Not only did Light show no remorse for having to kill her but he even childishly taunted her after the death note took effect

How can people defend Light again?

>Death Note would've been a lot better if they dropped Near and Mello
This

>and just had her be the one to take Light down
No

Kek

And it was done terribly
>b..but he got too cocky so he became retard
Lazy ass writing

The manga started as an edgelord one, but ended as moralfag statist shit, not that I agree with sociopath Light either, of course.

Attached: And that's how you end with Girl in a Concrete.png (769x735, 652K)

Pretty much this.

Am I the only who thought she was really hot?

This should be the standard in life and all forms of media

It already is in life, there's no need to "disallow" it