Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

What did Yuki Kaiji mean by this? Is he trying to tell us Takeru has been the one pulling the strings from the shadows all along?

>I’m putting my all into my performance
>Please watch Playmaker and Soulburner fight to the story’s end!
>Will you see Takeru truly unmasked…!? (*Chuckle*) Stay tuned!!

Episode 120 (FINAL EPISODE): 繋がる世界 – Tsunagaru Sekai
(A Connected World)
Both Playmaker and Ai have come to acknowledge each other's ideals: the importance of connections to humans, and what an AI ultimately desires, respectively. The two then use everything they have left to settle their battle once and for all. Just how will their Duel conclude?

Cast:
Fujiki Yusaku/Playmaker: Ishige Shoya
Ai: Sakurai Takahiro
Homura Takeru/Soulburner: Kaji Yuki
Kusanagi Shoichi: Kimura Subaru
Zaizen Aoi/Blue Maiden: Nakashima Yuki
Onizuka Gou/GO Onizuka: Hamano Daiki
Dojun Kengo/Blood Shepherd: Okuda Takanori
Bessho Emma/Ghost Girl: Kamakura Yuna
Zaizen Akira: Yamamoto Shoma
Kogami Ryoken/Revolver: Takeuchi Shunsuke
Spectre: Kajimoto Daiki
Faust: Mikami Satoshi
Doctor Genome: Kirimoto Takuya
Vyra: Koshimizu Ami
Shima Naoki/Brave Max: Sawashiro Chiharu
Hayami: Ikki Chihiro
Kamishirakawa Kiku: Shimabukuro Miyuri
Kusanagi Jin: Suzuki Ryota
Frog/Pigeon/Chief: Seki Tomokazu
Extras

Script: 吉田伸 || Yoshida Shin
Storyboard: 浅野勝也 || Asano Katsuya
Direction: 武藤公春 || Mutou Kimiharu
Animation Director(s): 川村裕哉, 荏原裕子 || Kawamura Yuya, Ebara Yuko

Attached: 1569217528457.jpg (413x1200, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMPldzYaRCM
youtube.com/watch?v=04d04zyBm3k
youtube.com/watch?v=ywow-epiAzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rDHVv62pulQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y5xVygXv5Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=BBrbUXyT1UE&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=-dKTx5zj6dQ&t=52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vrains 2 announced
>3 small cheers heard in the distance against a large collective groan

reminder that serena is the best ruri!

Attached: Lunalight Orcust Danger 2nd Place.jpg (860x640, 121K)

>almost won both events in 1 day
literally the best ruri

Fuck infernities !

Attached: FUCKYOU_1HOURDECK_5SECONDSRAGEQUITTERS.jpg (1091x641, 334K)

t.Yusei

>pulling strings
Well yeah, the moment Soulburner appeared is when the shows MC changed. Playmaker barely got to duel this season.

INTO ZA DRAINS

>series ending
>no hype at all

memes when?

>Firewall Dragon's last appearance in the show is him constantly failing to defeat King T Wrextle
LOL

right here

>Kogami
Maker of the ignis meeting his maker
>Earth
More like 6 ft under the earth
>Windy's origin
Helped to make windy but ended up crispy
>Haru
Slaughtered by a girl who stole her mom's lipstick, which I would say if Aoi had a mother who was still alive
>Bohman
S

Attached: vrains crew.png (1280x1440, 2.7M)

>irrelevant but had 1 decent duel
>had a redeeming moment kind of but was a big time waster in s2
>cool but concluded her arc in s2 without having much impact
>similarly resolved his arc with aoi way early in the show and sol leading to nothing left him hanging as a character
>g in go is for garbagio
>didnt really go anywhere
>only duelist that mattered
>had some memes and moments
>there have been worse minor characters I guess
>blood shepherd inserted into the show basically to have a pretty self contained story that didnt touch the actual plot that much so idk what they were going for exactly

make it four, chief.

I almost think akira in the original premise was meant to be more morally ambiguous as someone who truly believed in Sol (but still loved Aoi even if she came to oppose Sol), because of the hound/dog thing with tindangles and they look like an antagonist-ish archetype visually.

I FUCKING LOVE AI!

Attached: Cute Ai.jpg (630x485, 53K)

Well yeah, Akira was meant to be the gateway boss before chess pieces, before they realized they can't design like 6 unique characters and give them distinct personalities.

>all this whining

Attached: 1541912804941.png (911x637, 445K)

monsta cardo

It might not be ending, for the two people who want to watch this crap more

At least those people have more realistic expectations than "next series will in no way shape or form be like arc-v or vrains because break".

That logic is shaky. I'm just hoping for good writing.

No. Infernities need to rise again.

well this is another bad sign.

Attached: 1569241065495.png (614x870, 1.32M)

Improvement is obviously not guaranteed in this sloppy ass industry but fuck me raw with a firewall dragon dildo I guess for ever wanting to see some improvement. Apparently that's just a crime now
In your case, why bother at all with this apparently god forsaken anime

DM super confirmed, original story ruined

Two?!

Is this part of that legacy support pack for all series

GEE YUGI WHY DID YOU TELL THE CARD GAME OVER GOD HOW GREAT IT WOULD BE TO HAVE A TOURNAMENT OF POWER

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh-The-Dark-Side-of-Dimensions-Anzu-yu-gi-oh-39955891-570-600.png (570x600, 160K)

Well if they want me to stop watching ygo anime, then they're doing a good job at it, I guess

Attached: 1429851601660.png (640x480, 479K)

It wont be like vrains or arc v if it somehow manages to be even worse

If DM reboot happens everyone loses but the Kaibafags who always get what they want anyway.

It's just another proxy to complain about arc-v and vrains.

Maybe it'll be like Arc-V with anniversary characters, but instead of Crow and Jack and Kaito and Asuka, it's the protags.

I don't know if that would be better or worse

Attached: Ranma Disguise.jpg (385x450, 24K)

HAHA YEAH, LET'S JUST DESTROY THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE OF THE ORIGINAL'S ENDING HAHA, GOTTA PANDER TO THAT NOSTALGIA, AMIRITE?

Attached: 1427021884408.jpg (847x640, 73K)

Arc-v deserves all of it, vrains about 70% of it

I mean DSOD was an entire movie based around Kaiba buttfucking the ending's message with SCIENCE so he could maybe get a W from the Pharoah just this once

We've already crossed that bridge

I wish Kaiba would buttfuck me like he did space-time.

Cant wait for NAS to lovingly ejaculate those dregs of cynical cash grab nostalgia all over me, several times, through the tv anime yet again

There's always reincarnation.

Attached: 1528201639294.png (1280x738, 839K)

You dont ever want to see an upwards trajectory for the anime? Never ever, not ever? Seems like the opposite of the kibou-filled yugioh message

Literally FIRE Crow.

BUY SALAMANGREAT

>protags are empty husks of their previous appearances
>legacy character wanking takes away time from new characters and leaves YGO7-kun as worst boy of his own show
There's no question it would be worse. As a MCfag this would be suffering.

I have a feeling you won't like it whether it improves or not.

I want to see the story improve, but it would require the show not falling into the habits that tend to disappoint me, such as making the MC's friends irrelevant, having the initial characters fall by the way side to some fuccboi introduced in the middle of the series, and most improbably, good duel writing

I'm not asking for fucking world strategies here but goddamn it can we stop the situational trap card meme

Why? Almost seems like projecting. I'd understand if production values dont improve but if the writing cant scrape up anything interesting in ygo7 and hikokubo just goes more senile no one would want that

We'll never escape the situational shit when they're trying to force a character to win

>traps
They branched out to essay graveyard effects

Arc-v and yuya would be a little awkward though, wouldn't it? It left a scar deep enough to affect the producers, I doubt they want to put him on directly on tv again. But if he's conspicuously missing that's also pretty awkward

He's worst, at least 5Ds tried to give an actual sendoff to characters that weren't Crow

Not that user, but everything in your first paragraph has happened in every single ygo series. Have you considered ygo is just not for you? Genuine question here. It's been 20 years now, maybe try some other anime.

>such as making the MC's friends irrelevant
Every tournament does this. You might need to find relevance in some character that isn't "winning".
>having the initial characters fall by the way side to some fuccboi introduced in the middle of the series
This can happen whenever they want a new breakout archetype.
>and most improbably, good duel writing
It can confuse and daze you but it's still just theater.

I'm a thousand times more likely to like the new season because I don't have big expectations. I'm just used to watching it.

kek yuyafags forever btfo

We'll never get a good duel where there's literally no misplay and/or situational shit, the writers have to write a way for a character to win somehow and this begins a problem if an archetype's power level is too unmatched for it to realistically win/lose along with trying to promote new cards.
This is really noticeable with SB cause the writers decided that he must win against everyone bar Bohman and arguably BS, so the duel writer must somehow script a duel flow that would reach with his victory against significantly weaker decks while at the same time, trying to portray them as an equal match against Salamananas.
It'd be great if we could get some legit duel writing, but I think its just not completely feasible.

Attached: 1544658686482.png (1280x720, 627K)

They kind of missed the point but just think of the gargantuan effort it must've been to toss out original premise and plans just to dodge possible arc-v reminders and then scramble to write up new ones and get the scripts going in time. That's like acting arc v is Voldemort or something.
Maybe in 5 more years itll be less awkward and yuya can be in a one off MC crossover ova except he has less lines than everyone, is never in the shot by himself, and is frequently placed in the distance or behind other charactera.

>he gets added but juuust out of frame every time
>either standing behind other taller people, face conveniently blocked by a ray of light, someone holds up a sign and blocks the view etc

You're defending repetition, which isn't all bad. When we conceive of YGO there's some common elements we probably want to see repeat. But if it's too repetitious it becomes stagnant, and my frustration with YGO and its cast is that Arc-V and 5Ds came close to caring. Standard Arc-V sort of "broke the mold", until it defaulted back to its stock plots. I think there's a better balance between old elements and newer ones that YGO could reach, but just isn't.

But yeah, maybe you're right. If the new YGO is too stock I might just give it up.

Maybe they could compromise a bit towards the side of simplicity in the anime if it's too much for hikokubo. Like the anime versions arent as wombo combo or elaborate but their real life versions are buffed versions of the effects to modern standards

What does the comic say? Did Kaji tweet it or something?

You jinxed it.

blue maiden is pretty.

Attached: 1568835402421.jpg (848x1199, 141K)

Well things you see as repetitive are just part of the ygo pattern to me. It's not a big dealbreaker, partly because I'm not here for groundbreaking plots. Sometimes I just want a typical peanut butter sandwich and that's fine. At any rate, just do what's best for yourself I guess.

>tfw like old experienced characters like Goodwin and Dr. Faker
>want to see them duel
>one turns all muscles
>seconds turns into some ugly mecha freak

wtf why couldn't they leave their designs in peace

Attached: RexFaker.png (1065x592, 396K)

You think that but retarded situational stuff still happened en masse in Zexal, which had one of the simplest duel writing in the show from what I remember.

Attached: 1541033989581.png (1600x900, 1.6M)

Mostly to make them look physically intimidating. But with a mug like that faker looked freaky enough already with the right lighting

True. Maybe it's a lost cause no matter what when hikokubo will never leave

This is the apex.

Attached: 1560628201770.png (589x1200, 714K)

Blue Angel is a whore.

DP23-JP001 Choumadoushi – Black Magicians (Dark Magicians the Ultimate Wizards)
Level 8 DARK Spellcaster Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2300
Materials: “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” + 1 Spellcaster monster
(1) Once per turn, if a Spell/Trap Card or effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can draw 1 card, and if it is a Spell/Trap, you can Set it to your field. If the Set card is a Quick-Play Spell or a Trap, it can be activated the turn it was Set.
(2) If this card is destroyed: You can Special Summon 1 “Dark Magician” and 1 “Dark Magician Girl” from your hand, Deck, and/or GY.

Attached: Ultimate-Wizards.jpg (407x593, 114K)

I love Blue Angel

Yes yes, well done Shark, well done

HOWEVER

Attached: DoubleorNothing-DUPO-EN-UR-1E.png (694x992, 1.79M)

kek

Blue Angel is my personal onahole

Blue girl was adventurous.

Attached: 1568794957163.jpg (850x1005, 143K)

DP23-JP002 Magicians’ Souls
Level 1 DARK Spellcaster Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
You can only use each effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If this card is in your hand: You can send 1 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster from your Deck to the GY, then activate 1 of these effects;
• Special Summon this card
• Send this card to the GY, then you can Special Summon 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” from your GY.
(2) You can send up to 2 Spells/Traps from your hand or field to the GY; draw that many cards.

Attached: Magicians' Soul.jpg (407x593, 95K)

YAMEROOOOOOOOOO

Attached: XyzDimensionSplash-CBLZ-EN-C-1E.png (400x586, 458K)

Is this the first time there's a fusion of DM and DMG? I feel like they could've come up with this concept a lot earlier.

DP23-JP005 Magicians’ Combination
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Once per turn, when a card or effect is activated: You can Tribute 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl”; Special Summon 1 “Dark Magician” or “Dark Magician Girl” with a different name than the Tributed monster from your hand or GY, and if you do, negate that activated effect.
(2) If this face-up card is sent from the Spell & Trap Zone to the GY: You can destroy 1 card on the field.

Attached: Magicians' Combination.jpg (407x593, 108K)

That's a fusion? They're still separate.

Attached: 59974019_p1_master1200.jpg (973x1192, 554K)

I don't like Blue Girl's hair, sorry

Attached: 1540070913197.png (1280x720, 528K)

Attached: DP23.jpg (200x415, 91K)

Fusion monster I meant.

Ohh, fuck. How is it going to end? Please, Yoshida. Don't kill Ai.

Attached: Ai.jpg (1099x622, 94K)

What's stopping Hikokubo from being a writer/screenplayer on other anime series besides YGO?

I unironically just want PM to refuse the fusion and gives a mercy kill to Ai.

Target 1 face-up Xyz Monster you control; attach all banished "Number C10X" Xyz Monsters to that target as Xyz Material (X is any number from 1 to 7). This turn, that target cannot be destroyed by battle, also your opponent takes any battle damage you would have taken from battles involving that target. During this turn's End Phase, your Life Points become equal to the total change in your opponent's Life Points after this card's resolution. During your opponent's Battle Phase, if you control a "C" monster, you can activate this card from your hand.

Attached: GloryoftheSevenEmperors-JP-Anime-ZX.png (365x531, 480K)

Nothing, because he could probably do fine getting gigs as a normal episode writer just from being in the industry for so long. He actually wants to be there I suppose but I wouldnt guess it that easily from the fact that he hasn't improved in any significant way

Nothing compares to the sheer insanity that is Don Thousand's deck

People have different play styles you can't blame them for not dueling like you would.

[ Fiend / Xyz / Effect ]
5 Level 13 monsters

Cannot be destroyed by battle except with "Number" monsters. When a "Number C1000: Numeronius" you control is destroyed: You can Xyz Summon this card from your Extra Deck, by using it as the Xyz Material. This card cannot be destroyed by card effects, or declare an attack. Your opponent must target this card for attacks. If they do not, during the End Phase of that turn, they lose the Duel. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the attack of 1 opponent's monster, and if you do, gain Life Points equal to that monster's ATK.

Attached: NumberiC1000NumeroniusNumeronia-JP-Anime-ZX.png (330x480, 309K)

Did Crow take the focus away from the protagonist?

Was there ever a major antagonist without a ridiculous deck?

That's so fucking retarded. fucking Dartz GEH tier.

I know nothing about the actual state of card game
how good?

aw man nvm, I thought it got printed like that LOL

I want to passionately kiss Blue Angel

YES. MORE DM SUPPORT.

All series are getting legacy support in that set, tho.

The ride begins anew!

Attached: 1533431100284.gif (600x600, 297K)

>more protag shilling
Don't get me wrong, DM needs saved, but not in a DP. Protags get shilled constantly, and DPs are a chance to shine light on lesser characters.

We needed more altergeists.

You know what
I want DM Super.
At least I wouldn't be forced to watch boring ass characters like for the past 3 years, zero chemistry and most plotlines left changing - retcons left and right.

What, are you tied to a chair being forced to watch ygo or someshit

kill yourself, nostalfag.

You do realize that they would ruin DM if they continued the story.
But you dont care about that, you want le epic I attack the moon moments.

At least the summon chant was cool.

more like 9 in my opinion, I haven't felt anything for YGO anime since 5Ds Arc-V and Vrains sucking just proved to me that zexal was a flunk because the director had connections

Considering he created it then and there, it's a little more forgivable.

>I want DM Super.

Attached: Digimon.Adventure.full.2286231.jpg (899x1272, 186K)

>It's retarded nostalfag hours

How about you actually watch them, dude?

I want my YGO fix but I also realize how shit VRAINS is as a whole.
>ruin
It's fictional show 'bout playing caes games. As long as it's entertaining, then it's good.
Sorry, but that's a forced comparision. Not everything has to share the same fate.

What the fuck are you guys doing?
If you don't like the shows, why do you keep watching it? Just because its ygo? Are you kidnapped by someone who is forcing it on you?
If you don't feel anything from a show, why not consider dropping it? I don't understand

Attached: 1533949436024.png (1280x738, 862K)

>It's fictional show 'bout playing caes games. As long as it's entertaining, then it's good.
It most likely could be entertaining for sure. But it wouldnt be in the same way as you want it to be. You want pre-synchro and asspulls, which wont happen, if they made the anime going by the modern sensibilities you would be saying that its ruined as well.

Literally how many "super" series actually ended up being good?
What makes you think Yugioh will be any better?

Attached: c3e9969c3a34566a5d7ed6a4f38137de1500577188_main.jpg (2000x3000, 1.9M)

They don't even watch them judging from what I'm seeing.They probably stopped watching at 5ds and just like to criticize everything that came afterwards.

We know db isn't one.

>dbz super was good so dm super will be good too
Some very sound logic that can't possibly backfire in any way

Attached: 1446763329740.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: Altergeist Memorygant.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Ai deserved more episodes, fuckk. We live in the darkest timeline.

Attached: Cutest Ai ever.gif (309x247, 3.02M)

Now I'm picturing Yugi Black.

O MY INFINITE ATK POINTS

Attached: DivineSerpentGeh-JP-Anime-DM-NC.png (624x467, 303K)

>>dbz super
Kek nobody is saying this.

It's a fitting final boss monster, I'll give it that much.

Attached: eternal nightmare.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

All this priority they're giving to YGO7 is starting to piss me off, it reminds to DSOD

I'm surprised they didn't include a Timeaus recycler.

It wouldn't be like the original series. You know that right?

Attached: 1530670711227.jpg (1684x1191, 185K)

>Original series have colorful and distinct character designs
>"Let's give them all boring school uniforms"
Japanese cchool uniforms are a cancer on character design.

Takeru will impregnate Kiku screencap this

Attached: 43778626_182264226026832_1270565247937824868_n.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

>vrains 2 announced
That would literally kill the franchise not even memeing

Attached: 1549035490780.gif (540x304, 2.39M)

Daily reminder that VRAINS dies in 2 days

Attached: VRAINS Is Ending.jpg (450x338, 34K)

Let's suppose that this happens. How likely this is the reason
>people behind VRAINS were so butthurt at this failing that they make sure to try it again until we like it
Have somebody ever tried this? Last time I remember was with FFXIII and Lightning

Based Yuzuposter

Would you accept this card for your next battle?

You spelled Ruri wong

Attached: 1569200011483.jpg (865x1250, 230K)

Think about it, the most hated series are ARC-V and VRAINS. What makes you think YGO7 will be equally as shit? Just because it is coming after VRAINS?

Oh damn I forgot the pic.

Attached: borreload furious dragon.png (1280x720, 938K)

This is the teaser for the new YGO

youtube.com/watch?v=eMPldzYaRCM

It shows all the protags, including Yusaku

So I don't know if it'll be Vrains-2. But I guess if we made it V-2, that is seven by autistic gag logic.

I love your dedication against this shitty season, yuzufag. Thanks for being here

Is for the new Legacy support of all the protags. Can't wait for more Heros

Attached: Ike NeosNEW.webm (720x404, 2.89M)

Actually
>after Sonic 2006 people started to say ALL SONIC 3D ARE SHIT REEEE despite that they are wrong
So it may happen here too

God Yusei is so fucking cool.

You're retarded if you think that the next series won't attract a ton of hate, because that's been the trend since the beginning. It's a goddamn feint from posters who just want to shit up threads.

>New DM support
>DSOD World coming to Duel Links this week
Oh nonononon it looks like DM Super is really happening guys. Now in all seriousness, you pieces of shit say the same thing every time a season ends. It's never happening so please kill yourselves

Attached: 6baa1f57dd422c5eb4ba63cdd1c74154.jpg (589x600, 76K)

>DM characters chemistry
more like cheer squad

I bet she'll just chew him out for being gone for a long time.

YGO7 will be pic related or be about the daughter of Jaden

Attached: 1591e308987eb086c73df1ae998f8c64c61fe9afaf72aba0aca7526a7eb8da3d (1).jpg (1920x1080, 2.28M)

I hope they hug at least. I don't remember the last time any hug happened in ygo.

>That would literally kill the franchise
There's a viable competitor like duel masters 15 years ago?

Attached: 1569206143989.jpg (299x200, 29K)

>Jaden's daughter
And what, her grip is rejection by her gay dads for being a girl?

>Playmaker barely got to duel this season
I know it may be hard to believe but nobody likes Playmaker

Attached: Homura.Takeru.full.2305092.png (1372x964, 1.64M)

Based

Take that back she is pure

Attached: 1567722700614.jpg (230x226, 53K)

I feel like soulburner posters don't even like vrains at all.

>This level of shit taste
Just because VRAINS was incredibly boring and ARC-V bite more than it could chew doesn't mean DM Super is the way to go. Also, Zexal was good

Attached: 1567735899114.gif (790x446, 822K)

I don't agree with that user either but Zexal wasn't good.

So how will revolver go down in terms of rivals?

Daily reminder that you are all welcome to /dlg/ after VRAINS ends.

Attached: Yugi and Jaden Tag Duel.jpg (850x1200, 770K)

>rejection for being a girl
Worse, she doesn't want to be a duelist at all.

>dbz super
>Good
LMAO even at its worst VRAINS is miles better than that bad animated and written piece of shit

Attached: 1513547510929.jpg (486x409, 45K)

And Blue Bladder is a water fountain.

I agree, S3 is the most enjoyable VRAINS has been but if it needed to get cut short to ensure YGO7 is better production-wise then is a sacrifice im more than willing to make

Attached: EE18ZG-U4AAqtCj.jpg (680x498, 92K)

20th anniversary jitters.

Attached: EALhVAQXsAA6Ybc.png (500x281, 386K)

>protagonist who fucking hates card games who has to constantly survive attempts on their life via card game attacks

Interesting enough.

Between a girl and a boy? i think ARC-V

Attached: Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - 099 - The Eternal Duel (720p) [ColdYawn] [50F5415A].webm (720x404, 2.7M)

We're getting a crossover, the new collector has cards for every single MC and his rival, with the teasers it's clear.
It's going to be a crossover series.

Based. Maybe if you say it enough times they'll actually listen.

>all these angry posters that the girl didn't cut out for 50 episodes

Attached: 1569205568438.jpg (650x748, 42K)

cringe and hella not. Nobody irl gives any shit about VRAINS while DB Super is constanly discussed far and wide.

Look at pic related, all these people gathered to watch the finale of DBS.

I wonder how many will gather to watch the finale of VRAINS this wednesday, huh?

Attached: ksxqeusqhf2401mthnav.jpg (800x444, 96K)

Why did you post a pic of only Yuzu?

>constanly discussed far and wide
That shit is only substantive when a new chapter comes out and even then it's still plagued by all consuming retardation.

>using only Yea Forums
So are VRAINS threads then? They're all dead whenever episode has been out for longer than a day.

>Kaiba > Jack > Chazz > Shark > Reiji > Revolver
Don't get me wrong I think Revolver was pretty neat as a rival but if there is something consistently good in YGO is their rivals.

>dead
There are plenty of good anime that don't get discussed about on Yea Forums at all. But anything's better than spam.

You forget the fact that those people are fucking Mexicans. They eat this shit because of nostalgia. I don't like VRAINS either but if you genuinely think DB Super is any good then you should probably get a rope

Only he, Kaiba and Jack have felt like actual rivals to the protag, so he's pretty good to me.

They already started out as one, this seems like going backwards.

Attached: 1568808891307.png (1280x720, 890K)

So this is what the Yu-Gi-Oh! fandom believes to be the straightest spin off. I see.

Attached: YuyasFirstKiss.gif (780x668, 791K)

>if you genuinely like what I don't like you taste bad!

Haha absolute state of Yea Forums, posting this in VRAINS thread of all places.

Well they weren't designed for a card game premise in the first place.

Make the next girl flat.

Attached: 76311736_p2.jpg (4208x1264, 888K)

Make the next girl have birthchild hips and breedeable ass

At least it was an alive cheersquad. What did VRAINS have? The same characters dying 3 times in every consecutive arc (Zaizens, Ghost Girl, Onizuka) LMAO

Holy shit Asuka hips and ass are literally made for breeding

>alive cheersquad
Kaz didn't know how to utilize anzu or honda so neither have any payoff except in filler.

Attached: hug.webm (640x480, 2.46M)

>posting the worst ruri
like always Yea Forums has shit taste

VRAINS in it's entirety is a non-canon filler, so a bad comparision to make here.

Only DM-GX-5D's have continuity.

>VRAINS in it's entirety is a non-canon filler
that's not how filler works each new series just has its own continuity. But you know what I meant by filler, shit not in the manga.

Attached: 1568805337779.png (1280x720, 846K)

>not posting the first place

Attached: 1569190386780.jpg (860x640, 122K)

then why keep the Yu-Gi-Oh title? Kinda a mess, if they can't even mention Yugi in their own series.

>Mexicans like Dragonball
WHOA STOP THE PRESSES

Make the next girl fit

because it's the name of the damn card game.

Attached: 1568933860730.jpg (600x474, 106K)

too bad even they don't like vrains
How low has this franchise fallen, thanks to the abundance of 2 badly written spinoffs in a row.

>short hair and stick body
fucking kek

Brand recognition? The phrase means Game King and doesn't just refer to Yugi? Because they're playing YuGiOh the Official Card Game? Jeez, of all the pedantic things to pick out.

>too bad even they don't like vrains
Do dubs even air in these places anymore?

>spicland loves db
>it is somehow a good thing
Fucking LMAO! The absolute state of antiVrains faggots!

>even /dng/ said this Dm support is a sign of DM super
it's over lads, the boomers won desu

>even /dng/
>even
They barely talk about the anime and when they do it's like how they wanna fuck Haru's boipussy or something

>previous Duelist Packs didn't mean shit
>suddenly this one does
Riiiight, okay.

>They eat this shit because of nostalgia.
Most of them weren't even alive when DBZ aired. People, and for some reason Latinos in particular, like Dragon Ball because they enjoy it, not because it reminds them of better times.

>implying that's any different from discussions that go on here

Which character archetype will they hype up the next series?

Attached: 1559599317330.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>Vrains 2

Attached: images (14).jpg (284x177, 6K)

Go should chase after Yusaku for a rematch.

>Most of them weren't even alive when DBZ aired.
wrong.

Did and got BTFO'd. Now it'd be even harder via CHADfluid.

Vrains tiene buen following por aquí, though. Al menos en los locales que conozco.
>even /dng/
¡Carajo, no!
this.

Attached: Captura.jpg (610x621, 89K)

Ai should have obliterated the dummy clone of lightning to show his rage. That would have been a riot.

Attached: Ai bullying lightning.jpg (600x319, 39K)

That's gonna be a hard disagree. Vrains has zero likeable characters and Super can be charming at times and have really cool moments.

Vrains on the otherhand is consistently garbage with unlikable characters, and boring plot.

DBS was admittedly hot trash because of rushed productions, but things started to get somewhat better during ToP.

he just needs to mix his dinowrestlers and goukis.

Attached: 1568845855440.png (598x869, 1.23M)

Vrains has good following over here (in America's backyard). At least in the locals I visit**
Should have also added the translate for burgers and ESLs.

>the ToP was better than zamasu
horrible taste.

I would have killed for a snow duel.

Attached: 1569111969520.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

Yikes at your taste.
That's your opinion, massive faggot. If you dislike vrains so much what are you even doing here on the first place? Go back yo your containment db thread.

>zero likeable characters
Oh mA.I. god.
>but things started to get somewhat better during ToP
Champa was the best Arc.
Did that in YGOPro, got horrible results.
Zamasu was the worst Arc so...

I can't believe we are so close to the end. I am going to really miss this cast. Good memories all over the place.

Attached: Vrains characters 8 bit.png (2048x1024, 48K)

Over my dead body.

VRAINS had a lot of missed potential in the summoning department
>Not a single person Contact Fuses
>Not a single person Accel Synchros
>Not a single person Ranks-Up
>Not a single person even mentions the existence of Pendulums

Why were the writters so little ambitious? It's like they wanted to go the safest route possible and got cut short on top of that.

Because Arc-V.

how would you connect links to these things?

We remake DM exactly, but Kaiba is now a female.

Attached: 0d54069c7eac0d441417b30e67c7a561.jpg (1360x2048, 329K)

I think it's better they try to keep every method somewhat individualized instead of trying to layer them directly on top of each other.

DDD/@ignister type of decks are the best ones.

>Brain screw

kek

The same way that they connected them to the other methods, just use them.

>Soulburner does Contact Fusion. It works perfectly for Reincarnation Summoning as you can just contact fuse the monster again
>Revolver can Accel Synchro. Summon out a Rokket Resonator Synchro Tuner or some shit to summon a big Borreload monster
>Yusaku can Rank-Up and gives an excuse for an Xyz version of Clock Spartoi and Cyberse Witch to exist: searching the RUM
>Ai could've been the only one with Pendulums to further distance himself from humans who don't use them

The thing I love about Don Thousand's deck is that he upped how ridiculous his strategies were every turn. The first turn he "passes" because he unannounced activated during his draw phase a field spell that lets him cancel and rewrite his opponent's move, to 4 monsters doubling their attack with each attack and setting up for 50,000 damage next turn, to a 10,000 ATK monster who destroys all the opponent's monsters and takes control of them, to that rank 13 horror. I can't imagine what he would have done if the duel went on for another turn. Also, I see a lot of similarities in the Dartz and Don Thousand duels, but I enjoyed Zexal and Doma was shit.

Attached: Ci1000.webm (512x288, 2.55M)

what if DM super had all the summoning methods and ? would you stop hating on it ?

Vrains didn't die

It was murdered

Attached: eh buddy its like you didnt even bother to save a higher resolution npc picture.jpg (600x600, 22K)

>Soulburner does Contact Fusion.
>violet chimera
No.
>Revolver can Accel Synchro
We don't need a level 12 borrel outshining his links.
>Yusaku can Rank-Up
Firewall Xyz dragon exists to bring out link 4s.
>Ai could've been the only one with Pendulums
The protagonist gets every method, that's just how it is. and he wouldn't be able to have the perfect field of @ignisters with pendulums.

>Firewall Xyz dragon exists to bring out link 4s
Firewall Xyz Dragon exists to be dumped into the grave for Darkfluid.

No fucker, that would mean making Kisara a male.

>Accel Synchro when you need to go at incredible speeds
Shut the fuck up retard, if the show followed your retarded suggestions we would get Arc-V 2.0

Vrains was the spin off that had it the roughest yet it kept a good following and fanbase East and West and the cardgame is in an all time high. I call success, yay!

Attached: Vrains final villains.jpg (1477x1357, 348K)

the card game selling well is not tied to how good or bad a spinoff is

make the ignis reappear.

Attached: 1568202277197.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

Aoi is already flatter than a cutting board.

Vrains got me into the physical cardgame. You can't ignore it fullfilled it's role.

>What is late blooming

Attached: 1785332113.jpg (750x1200, 622K)

This reminds me Specter literally tore off Blue jobber's wings, didn't he?

How did specter get here?

Attached: 1568882863498.jpg (2048x1542, 483K)

>violet chimera
>No.
Yes
>We don't need a level 12 borrel outshining his links.
He hasn't even got an upgrade to any of his Borrels. If anything, we need SOMETHING to outshine the other Borrels
>Firewall Xyz dragon exists to bring out link 4s.
And Utopia exists to stop attacks but Utopia Beyond still does other stuff
>The protagonist gets every method, that's just how it is.
Apparently not because they never got Pendulums
>and he wouldn't be able to have the perfect field of @ignisters with pendulums.
He would've been able to, much easily
>Standard combo into Dark Templar
>Pend 3
And I don't think this argument would've mattered considering he cheated out his end board with a Trap

it did and that's a good thing but the point here is that the card game will always sell no matter how bad or good the anime gets

Your lame excuse is dead together with the show. Stay a cutting board.

>Not a single person even mentions the existence of Pendulums
And that's a good thing.
Pendulums is a mistake.

>Vrains was the spin off that had it the roughest
I'm gonna call bull.
>No movie, canceled or otherwise
>No sex cults
>Get a new director when the first one ain't working and a big name seiyuu as a regular

The 2016 movie was the thing that affected ArcV's production and later on Vrains' the most. Fuck nostalgia and fuck nostalfags.

Yeah, Zexal was great

>yes
completely nuts. super contact fusion is horrible.
>He hasn't even got an upgrade to any of his Borrels.
A man has many tools.
>And Utopia exists to stop attacks but Utopia Beyond still does other stuff
Utopia doesn't exist to solely bring out links.
>Apparently not because they never got Pendulums
I meant they get every method showcased in the series.
>He would've been able to, much easily
nope pendulums demand two cards meaning they wouldn't be able to give them all unique attributes.

>nope pendulums demand two cards meaning they wouldn't be able to give them all unique attributes.
I genuinely don't think I understand your argument here.
They could still have the unique attributes but have the cards be Pendulums.
Heck, it would've been cuter if he scaled Doshin and Hiyari for L O R E

No, specter just didn't get an arc because Aoi's VA wasn't around.

Hahahaha I saw DSOD in theaters twice. I still haven't watched Arc-V.

>It was murdered
BASED

Attached: D6KjnELU8AAq29q.png (862x862, 569K)

Friend who is edgy and was previously a villain

every @ignister boss monster needed a different attribute. two more would have made that impossible.

all this infighting wouldn't have happened if arc v was never made desu

I really doubt DSOD is the reason Yuya turned a whole Nazi army into good guys and thus made ARC-V irremediably shit

Attached: Dk_rYkPUcAARaTu.jpg (900x1200, 123K)

If Arc-V wasn't around, these threads just wouldn't be here.

Make Yuma and Shark the main characters of DM Super and we are fine

You can go look at 2008 posts and see people fighting over GX's ending

he was only friendly to revolver.

Not him but I'll never see it, Yuma's design is awful and I won't watch a show where the protagonist looks like that.

He can have more than 1 copy and it's not like he's going to go full Reiji on us
>Scale Doshin and Hiyari
>Summon Pikari, get AiLand
>Do standard combo into Templar
>End on Templar, Pegasus and Dragon
That's 3/6 of the @Ignister bosses out like normal without even mentioning that they are Pendulums. Factor in that the regular @Ignisters would also have Pendulum effects means they could easily make up for the resources lost in hand

yeah but i doubt it's as big as the arc v infighting

I call bullshit since when arcV finished there was about a month of dead threads and few posters. Vrains build a new fanbase from the ashes of arcV's.

But yuma is cute

He looks like a retarded autistic child most of the time

Attached: Yuma.jpg (410x231, 32K)

Not that any of the summoning methods had much of an explanation, but it'd be pretty weird if Ai just had some of them be a type of card that hasn't been in the show before.

that's because they mostly liked to post kog shit. there weren't as many people following.

That's not good.

Attached: 70217385_p0.png (1276x1592, 924K)

Imagine if they did DM Super and they got the the first duel in the first episode. Everything goes as expected from a DM duel, then Yugi tunes Dark Magician with something.
Just imagine how DM purists would flip their shit.

It's not entirely farfetched considering that Fusions, Synchros, Xyz and Rituals were suddenly introduced in Season 2. Plus, Ai is the first person to duel in Season 3 so they could've used the Queen duel as an intro to Pendulum
>Does combo
>Does and explains a Pendulum Summon
>Queen activates effect to steal monster from the GY
>Ai explains that Pendulums go to the Extra Deck when sent to the GY
In lore, it could've just been that Lightning nearly solved some Cyberse algorithm to unlock them and Ai managed to put the pieces together between seasons

Yugi is a Xyz user. Kaiba is the synchro shitter

Attached: SHVIENSE1.jpg (1418x2013, 370K)

>tuning monsters without link summoning first
setting on 1 extra deck monster per turn doesn't seem like a play a king of games would do desu

They didn't have the time for this either way, Yusaku only gets to have one duel and they aren't going to let him summoning pendulums steal the show.

rent free dark magician fag

Attached: how can yugi ever recover.jpg (970x1360, 493K)

>Vrains build a new fanbase
That just happened to consist of people who were already there. Yu-Gi-Oh flat out wasn't a general until Arc-V. Zexal got a thread every few months and it died in under a hundred posts. Do you honestly believe VRAINS had a strong enough beginning to get people back into the series?

I would be okay with Kaiba using synchro because Kaiba is perfect no matter what he does and it is impossible for me to be mad at him.

Attached: yeah-sorry.png (1438x1098, 1.19M)

print his archetype.

Attached: dr genome.png (156x195, 78K)

Get ready for his victory.

Attached: the arrival cyberse @ignister.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

That would only mean YGO vains II with Jin as the MC.

is he the most punished monster of all times ?

Attached: 1506503528293.jpg (1200x675, 145K)

He punished us all first.

>won worlds
>killed Arc-V
How can Yugi even compete?

Attached: 1453164841970.jpg (958x775, 342K)

>jin
why him?

Light and Dark are the main elements of Ygo.

Why not just hand it to shoichi then?

I've had enough of his hotdog adventure in Vrains I run alone. Why would you want Vrains II to be about him again?

Kys Aoitard

You sure aren't going to remove him if it's about jin.

He was quite friendly with Blue Angel too. Asking her to show him love and shit which she failed miserably HAHAHAHA

Cope

Attached: C7bYM_bV0AASUH9.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

His character almost had no point. He got shafted harder than bakura.

Arc-V cucks are going to lie about this forever, aren't they?

it's not his fault konami can't balance effects

>posting a gag shot to prove your point
CRINGE

Attached: ChadYuma.png (1354x768, 1.43M)

Literally any shot of him is pathetic, just look at him.
Him and Yuya are tied for worst protagonist designs.

Who this?

He cute

Attached: b27ab0132d81bddc854e5b8e4b7eb54b.png (900x720, 573K)

Wrong. Vrains thread just piggybacked on the hype/hate train that was Arc-V. Arc-V was the season that made Yea Forums interested on a Yu-Gi-Oh! spin-off besides DM.

>kaz submits to his fans
>vrains' producers submits to arc-v's fans
Fuck this fanbase.

Attached: 1527109192851.jpg (1067x1600, 288K)

DM SUPER CONFIRMED HOLY SHIT
youtube.com/watch?v=04d04zyBm3k

Let them be remembered, Aqua's power is great.

Attached: 1568687251862.jpg (1941x2719, 1018K)

fuck you too!

More like you are super retarded.

Eh, the original OVERLAP is better.

Kimeru's voice isn't the same anymore..

How many copies have you guys bought already? remmeber to buy as many as you can to show Konami theres still a market for Yugioh vidya. You don't want Duel Links to be the last game right?

Attached: main-visual_pc.jpg (1200x720, 417K)

Playmaker is the worst. His VR design is straight out bad.

The sexiest ARC-V girl

Attached: 0334aaa6-s.jpg (480x270, 34K)

>thanks for buying our cashgrab!
>as a reward we'll just port this game and add one YGO8 character in the PS5 version!

HOLY SHIT DM SUPER CONFIRMED!!

Attached: [kametsu] yu-gi-oh! the dark side of dimensions (2016) (bd 1080p hi10 flac) [c6b0c563].mkv[2019-01-2 (1366x768, 1.14M)

>duel links
>last ygo vidya
they will just release duel links 2 once they shutdown the first one

Imagine actually thinking this, if VRAINS did something right is the designs.

Attached: The Playmaker.png (600x484, 302K)

Not yuma nor playmaker can fail compared to this.

Attached: 1566659788920.jpg (1112x1607, 1014K)

Go can be amped up again in the finale.

Attached: isolde o shoukan.png (1024x576, 737K)

Way better playmaker

God knows when that will happen

not with that vest and hair.

You're insane

shoma is a /dng/ approved protagonist he isn't /our guy/

Attached: starting hand.png (745x351, 333K)

One.

He reminds me of johan, and that's no good.

The movie had no bearing on Arc-Vs production other than the producers only giving a shit about the movie and ignoring the Arc-V team which caused an unspeakble amount of problems with new cards and shit

Yusaku will surpass Ai's expectations.

Attached: 1568818367726.png (1280x720, 757K)

/dlg/ is making fun of us again

Attached: 1538943556709.png (691x653, 12K)

Go back.

Who

>vrainsniggers are wojackposters
Embarrassing

How new?

Do you think they'll recast people for the DM reboot/Super?

YOU'RE JINXING IT

Attached: Jyinx it.png (53x63, 7K)

>replace grand mole

Attached: 1568807638053.png (320x468, 271K)

Print her already.

Attached: golden allure queen.png (280x364, 103K)

No

Tsuda is still an incredibly prolific seiyuu,Kaiba is his favorite role to date,he's iconic as hell as him and both him and Yamis seiyuu hang out sometimes. Plus everyone reprised their roles for the movie so it'd be stupid to recast people after that

>Yuma as Yugi
>Yusei as Atem
>Kaito as Kaiba
>Crow as Joey
>Alexis as Tea
>Playmaker as background character #5
Enjoy your DM reboot, bro.

>Yuya and Zark as Bakura and Zork

what will happen to yusaku's body?

Attached: 1568820241021.png (1280x720, 896K)

Ai steals it like Bohman 2.0 wanted to do to him.

Aoi will take it to impregnate herself before it rots

Attached: Aoi Happy Hour.jpg (1263x1035, 415K)

Was that supposed to be apart of the plot where they explain how Ai got his instinct but they couldn't because they had no time?

That's pretty literal. Yusaku!Bohman went "I'll bury you along with that Ignis!" and Ai was like "Kay, I stay with my PM".

I love ygo Vrains!

Attached: FIREWALL.jpg (1200x595, 156K)

That's more of ishizu's thing I think.

I wish Unknown had had more relevancy but I'm still happy we already saw how they met and the cyberse deck was obtained.

Attached: Unnamed unknown met.png (1165x640, 477K)

>your banslist can't target firewall dragon
oh no no no no

Attached: 57678676.png (595x41, 4K)

No I meant what made Ai special compared to the rest of the ignis.

I have a feeling Yusaku will beat Ai and somehow put his data in a Appliancer robot similar to Roboppy.

Attached: Ai and Yusaku by cocco neis.jpg (907x1280, 144K)

hmm, so the first season had 46 eps, the second had 56 eps, while the third/final season is 18 episodes for VRAINS.

Housework robot system can't handle Ai.

>divide Ai into 4 Roboppis
>house gets cleaned and there's 4 Ais
I don't see a downside to this for Yusaku

Of course it will be a basic version of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=rDHVv62pulQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y5xVygXv5Rg

DB super only worked out for toei because it is THE case study of brand power mattering way more than the actual product where a fanbase slip slopped that shit up. SM crystal was also an ugly product and it didnt work nearly as well because it turns out its fanbase cares a little bit about having an entertaining show. Dunno how well or not Digimon Tri did.

Attached: img-22.png (496x557, 161K)

I'm not sure you can partition an ignis, just make backups. But now I'm wondering why none of the other super AIs made backups of themselves.

That art is ugly but the design wouldnt be out of place in a TF game

If you have problem with this design or pic related, then you better learn how to cope early.

Next season will be about a kid. That much is guaranteed.

Attached: Saikyou_Card_Battle_3DS_Protagonist-257x300.png (257x300, 109K)

That thanks to Yoshida. He pulled the same shit with XYZs in the Zexal anime.

In japan they refuse to do that in most cases unless really necessary because the VA is criminally associated or dies. The VA and their character are closely identified with each other and fans can get a little autistic about it

Well other summoning methods don't have to be in the new series at all.

Attached: Ai's ritual.png (1280x720, 1017K)

True, but they'll probably be in anyway. Also it is by that we got the Ai's Ritual, the cutest art in Vrains.

The next series and its cast have a lot on their shoulders even if hypothetically it starts out well

Here's the cutest art in vrains.

Attached: bitron.png (1920x1080, 2.19M)

I just cant imagine yugi link spamming

Attached: Bitron-YS18-EN-C-1E.png (476x694, 807K)

It'll be the modern version of the combo he pulled against Dartz
youtube.com/watch?v=BBrbUXyT1UE&t=180s

he has to link spam if he wants to use the other methods

Did you like roboppi?

Attached: 1586729340761.png (1280x720, 753K)

That doesn't mean it would look or feel right

it doesn't matter if it feels right if yugi can't adapt to new changes then there's no need to make Dm super

Now imagine them gemini summoning.

Attached: phoenix gearfried.png (1280x738, 1.01M)

That will be fixed in the, inevitable, MR5.

>gemini summoning.
no such thing

I dont want a DM super at all. I like my memories of a well drawn yugi and kaiba in dsod and dont want that ugly'd up

They took a cute side character and made me hate them

if they performed in an anime it would be called something

How? Something like links still need arrows but all other extra deck cards are freely put in main monster zone

Make an anime about Go.

Attached: go.png (1280x720, 996K)

Jaden is the most charming and entertaining protagonist to watch, I don’t know why anyone would want to sit through muh egyptian bullshit for another 3 years

He made freaky faces like the rest of them

Is this about the girl boy confusion?

Attached: 212.png (1280x720, 595K)

Nah, I don't care about him being transgendered. Robopi went from being a cute ditz to an annoying asshole really quickly.

>transgendered
He used male pronouns from the start.
>annoying asshole
You didn't want him to be a villain?

I like it that YGO has an official transgender character. Really cute. And the fact that it was Roboppy who got rid of 2 jobbers in one shot made me love them even more!

Literally my favourite character in the show.
I want Appliancers to be printed so fucking badly

Attached: Roboppi432.jpg (1007x850, 133K)

>And the fact that it was Roboppy who got rid of 2 jobbers in one shot made me love them even more!

Attached: Bloody Angry.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

Well at least blood shepherd is still alive.

Attached: blood shepherd face.png (1280x720, 597K)

Based

You fucking know it.

Attached: cape.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

>Oh my god DM Super is coming you guys, it is totally happening for sure this time.

Attached: 1569267579981.png (474x711, 113K)

The best ending was glory and there's no way you can convince me otherwise.

Attached: Trickstar Band Sweet Guitar.png (1920x1090, 2.21M)

If only Ai had told Aqua and Flame how to make back-ups of themselves.
Good Deck, bad character.
Not that user, but someone doesn't have to be an annoying asshole to be a villian. Ai this Season has been actually funny, while Roboppi got unbearable with time, especially in his Duel against Soulburner.

Glory was the worst. Writing life was the best one since Endless Dreams.

Writing life is alright but the symbolism and imagery gives the wrong impression.

you're all wrong, believe in magic is objectively the best ending

Cute sidekick. Wish they pushed Roboppy dynamic with Yusaku. Felt like that was a huge miss opportunity

Attached: IMG_1464.png (1536x2048, 1.53M)

>but someone doesn't have to be an annoying asshole to be a villian
I don't see how else you can translate cute ditz into villain.

worst rival ever

Now that Vrains' and we won't have any official media apart from ONE manga I'm going fanwork hunting. Where can I contract cheap Nip language translators?

Attached: Fan manga2.jpg (1705x1204, 453K)

now that vrains is ending*
The fuck happened over there?

Attached: Fan manga.jpg (1705x1204, 617K)

Stockholm syndrome

>dynamic with Yusaku
Yusaku has all the character of drywall. The after-the-fact bull they gave is the best anybody's gonna get out of him.

What about edo or sawatari?

That's like saying Alito was Yuma's rival.

they aren't rivals

They aren't rivals, retarded revulvafag

I would believe in magic but vrains says it's the network.

Attached: 1568972648934.png (1800x1200, 3.03M)

You now remember aroma tactics.

Attached: Smell Veiler.png (1200x3800, 1.5M)

Veiler is a sweaty boy.

>Mind Crush is literally useless now

Attached: rip.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Which ones need to be printed?

Attached: 1567609208975.jpg (2594x1620, 3.77M)

The two on the bottom right.

Noctovision Dragon and Borrel Half Replace.

I've always wondered why they never printed those anime back arts.

Those were made because of law regulations on the 1st place.

Make them in a limited number and just give them away then. It feels odd to not have something that shows up a lot.

actually one of the coolest summoning chants in the series

My heaven is vast, my earth is ancient. The dreams that men cling to are a mere illusion. O God of the Void, Owner of the Darkness, hammer down upon the Light.

I don't know why, but characters saying shit at the same time when summoning a monster always gets me hyped, that's why the best yugioh sequence to me will always be Nasch using the effects of all the Barian monsters with CXyz Barian Hope

The next main girl will be the same age as ayu.

Attached: 1556116911079.jpg (594x585, 42K)

No, please. That would attract the worst kind of people on Yea Forums to our generals. Weaboos

I thought you were gonna say lolicons

Aren't they the same? I am so confused right now.

Nope.

Attached: 1568772506771.png (723x720, 513K)

>I am so confused right now
A familiar feeling, I'm sure.

Where the hell do you people even come from?

If super DM would mean getting good creative and innovative games again, then I'm a little interested, I would have to admit.

Attached: yu-gi-oh-online-games-free-play-33-desktop-background.jpg (1024x768, 139K)

Make sure your thread doesn't show up in the popular threads section in the home page if you don't want non Yea Forums visitors. Also, there's /dng/ and /dlg/ sending all their unwanted anime discussion over here.

Just make a discord if you hate Yea Forums
What's the point of torturing yourself

I like the thread the way it is now. It's not like the rest of Yea Forums.

Attached: 27.jpg (431x608, 86K)

Ai, is your wrist feeling okay?

>Link Coin
I'm a sucker for fancy cantrips. Plus, it wouldn't need much restriction to be balanced.

It must be that the Soltis' hand he used before got damaged.

>plus, it wouldn't need much restriction
I don't know if that's true. Any link monster with graveyard effects could bounce off that.

Then why start shit just to yell about being a crossboarder? That's cancerous when otherwise no one would know to care about it

Are pendulums still meta relevant?

Attached: Dxbf7MxUUAEmLmT.jpg (621x827, 98K)

They're not tier 1 but pendulum magicians are still good enough to compete.

The crossboarders that are chill and normal wouldnt even be pointed out as such, so the attentionwhore ones with some kind of weird complex or hangup are the only ones noticed

Aside from Linkuriboh and Linguriboh, what others are there? The only ones I can remember only float if the opponent kills them like Gilgamesh and Backup Supervisor. Plus, you need to invest something bigger than Link-2 to get any real value out of the excavation.

Even if they're aren't many now, there could be ones in the future.

yes it's one of the few decks around that can play around nibiru

none of them, fuck revulva

That's a bit of a strange concern. Konami's been careful with floating Links in order to prevent abuse, i.e. Gilgamesh, Supervisor, Foxglove, etc.

The mother ocean's deep blue! Gather in my hand for the power of affection and purification! Link Summon! Appear, Link 4 Marincess Great Bubble Reef!

Attached: marincess great bubble reef.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>"You couldn't protect him." - Ai

>"If i'm placed in Go Onizuka's head, I'll become Ai Onizuka." - Ai

you now you remember that there's only 1 day left till vrains ends

Attached: why yes i play salamangreat how could you tell.png (436x410, 429K)

Yes. I do remember now.

Attached: 1468999357471.gif (500x375, 991K)

I thought Vrains ended today.

Emo days are coming soon.

Attached: Ai melancholy.jpg (1200x1200, 171K)

it's still not wednesday user

Don't worry, Yusaku will be back in YGO 7

Why did kaiba pick worse outfits over time?

Kaiba's still the champion at handbending.

user, i beg you, please stop. I don't want buy cards again.

Attached: FuckThis.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

>VRAINS ends in 2 days
>DSOD World in 3 days
Best. Week. Ever

Attached: Married Life.jpg (680x482, 81K)

>a slight bit of dm support incites them
how do you ever stay the fuck away?

Attached: 1568904781372.png (780x649, 279K)

>dsod world
that audience was dead silent.

you mean the worst week ever

The audience was booing the 5D's World reveal. Who cares

Cuz' Cardfus are my reason...

Attached: MUH DICK.gif (400x300, 973K)

There should be two more new cards left for Atem if we go by the previous Duelist Packs.

Attached: LD Packs.jpg (2550x720, 1.11M)

Worst week ever.

Attached: Zarc angel.jpg (720x572, 95K)

sure.

I feel I'm gonna miss Vrains way more than I expected.

Thats because there nothing to look forward next week. This happen with any anime you watch.

Im gonna miss Yuki Kaiji and Soulburner. Also Yusaku because of his chadness

Attached: Horny Kiku.jpg (900x569, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-dKTx5zj6dQ&t=52s

Attached: 4aLRgI5SgiJQWlmCjeyr.jpg (1024x910, 281K)

>Thats because there nothing to look forward next week
>The only Anime i have left to watch is Pokemon SM
Sucks, i can't wait for Gundam VRAINS II tho

Attached: 1565027008492.jpg (1080x1223, 277K)

Is it some kind of new Russian joke?

I don't really know that feeling since this is pretty much the first time there's no YGO to look forward every next week. Even YGO LABO was fun to watch.

Timaeus searcher please

Attached: Crazy AIs.jpg (2721x719, 438K)

yuki kaji had better roles in seasonal anime and adaptations no one talks about.

I heard that dumbfuck became a champion. Congrats, I guess. I hope you enjoy Gundam online. I'm tempted to watch image related because reasons.

Yeah, I got a bit depress when Golden Wind ended, even though I read Vento Aureo way before it. Did you miss out on all the other spinoff? You could watch those.

Attached: mother.jpg (640x905, 215K)

I know but he isn't in the shows i watch. He was amazing in SNK S3 Part 2 tho

cat girl protagonist soon.

Attached: L2 Cachevailer.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Attached: Core Gundam.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

>I'm tempted to watch image related because reasons.
Not gonna lie it gets me kind of horny too

Attached: 1563870521657.jpg (1000x1347, 281K)

I guess that it is safe to say that those designs suck since this is not /m/, right? Nips have shit taste.

I have watched everything in the past two years. Even Capsule monsters.

Yes

Attached: yes.jpg (1443x2048, 813K)

Witness the power of my Nip Toys

Attached: Breaking Mammoth.jpg (749x1054, 149K)

>vrains fan manga
>Still obsessed with the link vrains
Man, if I could draw shit I would do irl 100%.

Im gonna rewatch ARC-V starting from episode 138, finish Precure Hugtto and watch kyousougiga. This last one because im thirsty of cool action female protagonists

Attached: 7af1c927f7fe2366123d23f87ad31d0f1382699241_fwide.jpg (640x360, 75K)

does this one suck?

Attached: chobam armor dragon.png (1280x720, 900K)

I like that this one feels a little more robotic and that it has some actual weight to it instead of which looks like dudes covered in cardboard boxes.

I don't hate robots but mechas are too toy looking to me. Terminators are my ideal kind of robots.

Attached: Humagear.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)

I haven't watch 5D's or Zexal yet and probably never will. I want to keep the illusion

Attached: DPKVyGsUIAA6YGC.png (750x590, 506K)

What illusion is that?

Attached: 1564187868972.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

start watching those or start playing the game

Just watch 5Ds and pretend the earlier part is Initial D. Also the Fortune Cup is medicore and the only good part is anything Aki related.

wonder what'll happen to pandor.

Attached: pandor stunned.png (307x657, 166K)

>start playing the game
Already do.....Duel Links that is

Why? Visually some of the best duels are in zexal and 5ds

The illusion of...? Anyway you might as well, at least you've got content to tide you over for six months.

still should watch zexal and 5ds though

Main antagonist of YGO 7

animate her.

Attached: EEfQaW8VAAAk3mq.jpg (1018x767, 217K)

I always saw people said that the Vrains going bad because the writers and official trying to avoid Arc-V's fault with conservative production but in Vrains still have no daily life episodes (all are main story episodes or recap) and still showing different summoning way (except pendulums).

Also Konami still keep selling pendulum cards, Electrumite, Arc-V's peripheral products, Arc-V character's cards, publishing Arc-V manga and let Yuya appear in game and trailer video which treating as other protagonists (also printed Hope Magician with Yuma). Seen Konami never worry about it.

So what are the proofs to support the theory?

Animate her

Attached: 1554351762681.jpg (1434x1434, 259K)

>but in Vrains still have no daily life episodes
DM didn't have any filler that wasn't serious.
>and still showing different summoning way
Those are summoning methods that don't have a series that everyone bitches aobut.

Man I don't even play the game but I love this fat snek.

reminder that this fat slob will get gumblar banned in the ocg

Attached: 1568293693808.png (544x544, 419K)

I wish the cutes at SOL had dueled at least once.

Attached: Sol training.jpg (1500x1253, 1.31M)

On the other hand vrains doesn't have any tournaments so it's probably not safe in that regard. And seeing as how most of the series have casual scenarios you might see it as not safe to have those.

There's no rational reason to upset your own production by tossing the first premise you already built characters around for something different unless it was a decision made on an emotional reaction, and the only thing big enough to warrant a reaction at the time was arc-v's reception. That's a lot of wasted effort to result in at least 2 main characters (aoi and go) who now only awkwardly mesh with the show, compared to if the show premise remained featuring link vrains duel idols where Go and Aoi would've been the experts in the beginning compared to a newbie yusaku.

Also, konami =/= nas

>at least two
It's more than that. Soulburner probably wasn't always going to be a playmaker clone.

It would've given us at least 1 more antagonist to mix things up with instead of bohman × infinity
Plus akira maybe, possibly having been more on sol's side if their role wasnt greatly reduced.

yeah, it's weird they still kept some elements that made him feel like he could be one eventually.

It's less arc v by itself and more like the producers becoming pussies because the executives cared enough about arc-v's bad public reception to whip them for a displeasing product. So they got cold feet about the premise initially published for vrains and yusaku in december v jump and ran around yelling "SHUT IT DOWN WE GOTTA CHANGE EVERYTHING" like panicked chickens

The irony of all the arc-v fans who shit on arc-v, to only affect change in vrains, to then just bitch about vrains is kind of stunning.

It's more the fault of the higher ups becoming cowards than anyone else if the product they're the makers of suffers for their decisions. Ultimately they hold the power not the fans (unless you're talking about card game directly since fans buy). They care about public reception but missed the point in how they let it ripple into vrains

I understand it's mostly on higher ups, but it's hard to ignore the fans when they whine about something they helped create. That's just how it seems from my perspective. It would be like only blaming the losing side of a war for the conflict, it's not that simple.

I guess I can kinda see that but its really just all hot mess in the end what happened to arc-v and its immediate fallout. Well if literally nothing else ygo7 will be somewhat freer from those arc-v scars due to the passing of time.

>ygo7 will be somewhat freer from those arc-v scars
Maybe, it really depends on if NAS can nab more animation studios.

B L U J O B B E R s

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER DOUJIN!!!

can you get more sad than this?

What do you mean? I'm incredibly happy!

Whatever, your wrestling terms are all jokes.

Same I hope there's a lot of pissing

What wrestling terms? you replied to two different people.

W H I T J O B B E R