Kyoto Animation

It still hurts.

Attached: bugs.jpg (540x540, 38K)

Right before Dragon Maid S2 man

I bet they're gonna crowbar a tribute to them into the opening ceremony of the Olympics. Hopefully it's late in so that by that point I'll be beyond awkwardly drunk and straight into full-on blasted.

Attached: 1552953964996.gif (365x205, 438K)

Are you okay, user?

idk man, I'd like to be sober for such a thing. Drinking over TV is just kind of ass to do regularly, too.
im fine, thanks user. just thinking about the reality and scope of what happened still fucks with me.

even moreso, I don't know how i can look/watch anything by them anymore without thinking about 1/2 the people that worked on it moved on the most violent way possible.

My entire family watches anime, and the IOC have already made the event look like a farce with their Japanese cartoon partnerships. Opening Ceremony drinking game is going to be the social event of a lifetime.

>mfw it was confirmed that most died directly due to the fire and not due to smoke inhalation

Attached: 1483073037300.gif (500x255, 422K)

>It still hurts.
It really, really does.

Attached: HibikeEuphonium-KyoAni-OfficialArt1.jpg (800x797, 931K)

I cried about it again today.

I'm gonna drop off some flowers when I visit Kyoto in October.

Attached: 1563888439853.jpg (906x1200, 59K)

You know, I'm usually fine with dying but ever since that news I've developed a crippling fear of it, it's odd. I'll probably get over it soon.

Tbh I feel very apathetic about this kyoani disaster thing even though I like some of their old stuff like haruhi and k-on. I don't feel any pain or whatever.

Have you ever thought about why you feel this way?

A few days after the fire, when the picture was becoming clearer about what had happened, I broke down sobbing whilst listening to Michishirube.
Something like that had never happened to me before. I cry maybe every other week to some stupid thing, but I had never clawed at my face in fits of uncontrollable despair whilst my sinuses became inflamed to the point that I could barely breath.

Attached: 1444364422784.gif (344x261, 2.93M)

Yeah well I'm glad they got a ton of donations and I'm glad that VEG gaiden is doing really well but money doesn't bring the dead back or cure PTSD.

Attached: 1494143931393.jpg (249x213, 13K)

This
I don't know, I'll probably feel that way unless someone close to me is a victim

I bet I would've showed some emotional response if I was still in my teens. These days I just feel tired all day and don't feel much about anything. I seldom watch anime nowadays as I don't feel anything.

It was kind of the opposite for me. The only series I've seen by them was S1 of Haruhi, but I've been upset about it for months.

Like the city of Detroit: "we hope for better things" and "it shall rise from the ashes"

Attached: Flag_of_Detroit.svg.png (1920x1152, 282K)

I wasn't paying attention to threads on Yea Forums at the time, I heard about it from youtubers, but damn. This was a horrible event. It just makes me want to drink and take a shot for everyone who lost their life. It really brings into perspective the fact that our favorite series are not just made by companies, they are made by PEOPLE. People who love, laugh, play, cry, struggle, fear, create, they live. Even if I may not know the specific people behind these shows, I force myself to acknowledge that they are all a part on Indra's Net, they contributed to something that I loved and that they were normal people who deserved love and happiness. They didn't need to die at the whims of a madman. What a tragedy.

Attached: itdoesntgetbetter.jpg (474x414, 25K)

I imagine the people who weren't even in the fire are suffering. Ishihara and Yamada have both lost a number of their close friends and people they've worked with for the past 15 years.

>I heard about it from youtubers
somehow that fact's sadder than the actual tragedy.

Attached: Okuma-kun.png (746x778, 474K)

thats what is interesting to me. people are mostly from what i see sad because its the people that made cartoons they like, not about the people dying part, just "nooo i want more pretty anime"

couldn't have said it better.
there's social medias outside Yea Forums, user. Maybe he just came across it in his recommendations.

its more than just 'tfw no season 2 of X', those people brought something beautiful to the world in many people's eyes, even serious inspiration for some, and those people went out in one of the cruellest ways possible, and their friends and family are gonna have to live with that fallout.

That's how world are. No one cares about you so much as the things you do.

>I cry maybe every other week to some stupid thing
Have you thought about why that might be, user? It's perfectly okay to cry, but that seems excessive and sounds like something that gets in your way.

yeah every talented animator is dead but at least the literally who stockbrokers made their money back

Attached: 1540478436806.png (414x414, 60K)

It will hurt for a long time. Don't turn to alcohol.

I dont think the stockbrokers got anything directly from donations, maybe just some padding from their investment taking a nosedive.

>Don't turn to alcohol
you can't tell me what to do.

The only thing I feel these days is adrenaline rush when I bike on dangerous terrains or beat somebody up.

Feels good. Pedophiles, incels and trannies are kyoanus main target audience. Anime is saved

Not all and not a publicly traded company.

It's not really getting in the way. It's like a controlled release. I'll somehow gravitate towards some sad shit loosely within that time frame and use it to unbottle for 30 mins to 1 hour. I usually feel better afterwords(unlike with this).
The cynical way of looking at it is that I'm just reaffirming to myself that I'm not so desensitized that I can't feel strong emotions any more. That could be it, or not. I don't know.

Fuck off SJW.

What? Fujoshits and normalfags are target audience for modern kyoani.

You are 7 years late to say that

I saw it on a news scrawl on my bus ride to work. Blew my mind.

How unfunny KyoAnus's comedy shows are starts making a lot of sense when you remember they hired more women than most studios

>faggots and trannies are kyoanus's main audience
ftfy
long live pedophiles and incels
death to trannies and faggots