Gearsper X Mizuki confirmed

Attached: x5.png (800x1138, 1.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1175328776315527170
youtube.com/watch?v=DhvU8zE8sf0
tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156690165599
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also new best girl revealed

Attached: 1569009372386.jpg.jpg (1686x2294, 631K)

Attached: OPM_107_01.png (800x1138, 215K)

Garou when?

GEARSPER DESERVES TO FUCK HER ATHETLIC PUSSY

I really hope Murata finds a way to shoehorn Sonic into this arc. It's been too long since he's last drawn his booty.

Attached: EE_uRRpU0AAUdeX.jpg (1379x1948, 291K)

BASED

Attached: 86mz16cqrzn31.jpg (978x1500, 136K)

Attached: athletic girl one punch man arm lock.jpg (2257x1903, 2.58M)

hmmmm
somethiiiiiiing's different here

thanks mangadex

Attached: lance.png (744x544, 543K)

How does an active superhuman hero even get that fat?

What's a horses?

She’s just shaped like that.

Refer to GR 15

it's BULKING SEASON

Yeah she's stocky, but she has no definition on her arms at all. She looks like a "healthy" anime convention girl, not a ninja who has to move and use weapons at superhuman speeds.

You're, like, 3 days late, OP.

Post the uncensored version?

Why is she so cute, bros?

Attached: mizuki yay.jpg (259x702, 32K)

>Not Fubuki/Gearsper
And
>Mizuki/needlestar

Pleb detected

King training arc when?

Attached: D4SYJCVUEAIAcbe.jpg (848x1200, 154K)

I want to pet the monster-cat!

Size difference is the way to go.

i want this

Attached: 1566440114319.jpg (480x1138, 232K)

I honestly love the shitty translations
It's always nice having two different takes on the dialog, but it's even better when one of them was done by a guy with down syndrome.

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-033209.png (1440x2960, 2.66M)

Translator's note: a plan is a course of actions prepared in advance by a person or persons, which detail events that they expect to occur and/or actions that those people intend to take in the future.

It's weirdly hard to define that word without using a synonym, actually.

Google says
>a detailed proposal for doing or achieving something
I prefer your take

Drew Nyan.

Attached: nyanshort.jpg (892x1200, 222K)

king is reddit

Cute

If only Nyan could shrink down to size and get adopted

Get in line, buddy!

I can't get her out of my head bros

Attached: 1567687676916.jpg (748x1138, 210K)

the alternatives still have size differences

kek

Peak Purrformance Nyan

Light brown was a better pick for the gown's colour than light blue's

Screenshot this. King WILL be the strongest man on earth by the end of the manga.

>ywn have her look like that at you
I cant anymore..

Attached: 2D2AF631-1C3D-40DF-BD43-C133C1C50419.gif (404x347, 1003K)

M-my god ...

Attached: 1558731933249.png (500x646, 220K)

Attached: D9S7itiVUAAKIo7.jpg (2048x1705, 231K)

when will we ever see him- one of the only two guys in OPM who get canonically laid- again?
>it would have been nice to see him fight Garou

Attached: 1562766959127.jpg (1189x1200, 258K)

She has a mesomorph type of body alongside a 26-27% body fat %, muscles and small bewbs.
This is the most accurate description of her body by far.
>but why isn't she thinner?
Murata just likes to draw different body types. Maybe a ninja is not the best choice for this body, maybe Murata could draw someone else like this, but still, it's not a big deal

Attached: istockphoto-853798954-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1011, 235K)

Attached: nani the fuck.png (753x506, 269K)

seriously?
who the fuck doesn't know what a lance is?

Attached: lance.png (749x539, 519K)

Don't know but like others I suspect hell return on the neo heroes arc. As of right now he should still be healing from his beat down. If he starts training again that would be great.

Attached: D9S7uMzUIAAjjfl.jpg (2048x1612, 344K)

The average OPM reader

>Maybe a ninja is not the best choice for this body, maybe Murata could draw someone else like this
It's the fucking joke, giving a thick body to a ninja.

Maybe it was actually javelin and the translator changed it later?

tell me about Drive Knight; is he a cyborg? a technomancer? a robot? a guy in a tech-suit?

These who never got past Agatha.

Attached: Lance_anime.jpg (640x480, 78K)

Cyborg also from the databook he's never lost a fight.

Nobody cared who he was until he became a cyborg

Tripfags are tripfags, but what's up with the immigrant retard who came to OPM threads after S2 and just can't use greentext for shit? Seriously.

When King stops playing video games 24/7.

Attached: 1503725368235.jpg (198x461, 53K)

Attached: DvxgKGTXcAA_4pn.jpg (837x1015, 67K)

>baggy shirt
>no bra

Fubuki is absolutely gorgeous. A splendid woman, no doubt. But the one I can't get out of my head is her Not even joking: since last weekend, when the new chapter dropped and I first saw this illustration of Shadow Ring, I'm being completely obsessed with her. Help

Newfags reply to him so he sticks around

>he never lost a fight
that doesn't look for the pussy cat

he probably was just some nerd before he became a cyborg
the same way Genos was just some teen
if it's not gonna be a red herring and ONE is going to pull some deep world shaking revelation

Attached: Genos_power_upgrade.jpg (590x1089, 301K)

>that doesn't look for the pussy ca
Hes a big guy

You mean mungus? I confess I accidentally replied to him a few times, didn't notice the namefagging.

Attached: __saitama_one_punch_man_drawn_by_hankuri__41267facbfce4c2b10c5dbed0c5c7efe.jpg (433x650, 56K)

I don't think he's big enough to take on Drive Knight
the pussy will get pounded until he can't take it anymore

King doesn't need training. He's already ridiculously powerful.

He already was a cat once. He can probably shrink into that form again like Rover.

Attached: x34.png (413x488, 180K)

Yeah, in vidya.

He can defeat opponents by literally intimidating them into submission, that has to be some kind of power

That's the power of bullshit and luck. It doesn't always work, he'd be dead if Garou got to him.

King has the power to summon Saitama when most needed.
Aside from Saitama himself, name me who has a greater power than this

Wonder when he turned did he kill the owner.

>Rover still has dog-like sentience and behaves like one, no human speech
>Nyan got human-like sentience and speech but coupled with cat bahvior
life just isn't fair

this reminds me that the rat also gained human-like sentience and speech
maybe it's just a matter of luck?

That's what I keep wondering. i hope not because then he'd be redeemable and could always run back home for cuddlies and scratches.

>How does an active superhuman hero even get that fat?
Pig God would like to speak to you.

Also I want sink my face into her delicious tummy

Could you imagine, i think One would be the first person to make a joke character (whose not a villain) into an actual threat

This girl has the same build as me.

Shadow Ring drawn by Aoki
twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1175328776315527170

Attached: SR.jpg (576x1024, 67K)

What is it about this girl that gets people so horny?

Attached: 1568999327268.jpg (1686x2294, 848K)

>short twintails
>fishnet clothing
>pudgy body
>respectable-sized tits
>raccoon mask
it's really not that hard to figure out

GODDAMMIT is there anyone more BASED than AOKI?
Hope he comes back for S3

my kind of girl

Attached: kita.jpg (225x224, 9K)

And she is strong(not at the level of the Esper sisters but stronger than the likes of Pink Hornet, Lin Lin, and Lily).

Aoki and the rest who did S2 episode 11 need to return, the rest should get lost, specially the sound director.

>VR waifu sex technology perfected while real life woman looks on in horror

This is Art

Well the sound director is on Fire force so that shouldn't be a total issue. It doesn't help his s2 work didn't even feel like he really worked on it especially with golden wind still running.
At this point he seems unredeemable. That all depends if one wants to go that route or have it where he bailed then got monsterfied.

Attached: 1559069975112.png (409x928, 212K)

Nyan is probably too stronk, I think DK will job

How do people like you not understand that right now all the S-class heroes are being set up with these enormous feats of strength so that when they go up against Garou it's just that much more obvious how out of their league he is?

Oh hey Odogaron gear, see ONE is playing MonHunWor.

literally who

Attached: x17.png (800x1138, 1.41M)

Rover also got the ability to shoot giant energy balls. It's random.

You're retarded, Nyan is a bum.

lol at thinking she's not gonna get blacked anyway.

>inb4 darkshine was a jap
Yeah, and he turned black. That's his power.

Did you have a stroke?

are you stupid? right now the S class are litterally supposed to job to the cadres, did you forget "S class is insane"? Garou appears too late in the game, GS could have already soloed the team.

You seem obsessed with black dick, user.
Might be a you thing.

>When you heard someone talking shit about your waifu

>Yeah, and he turned black. That's his power.
So darkshine was blacked?

And yet that's not happening.

But he DIDN'T, and even if Garou did, get to King, some ridiculous asspull would happen resulting in King escaping unharmed like what already happened face it, King IS the most powerful man on earth. Just not in the way you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=DhvU8zE8sf0

Attached: saitama-kicks-garou.png (800x612, 318K)

This user said it so perfectly that I wouldn't know what else to add

when will Amai Mask decide to move up to s-class and cuck Genos because he now has a hard-on for power?

Attached: rebloggy.jpg (1180x1000, 466K)

Seems that the only exception was Flash(excluding Tatsumaki and Bang)

DK's here to butcher yet another irrelevant "dragon" and save rich kid. Nyan is dead as fuck.

Attached: 1560823829594.gif (680x305, 1.97M)

Pottery in motion.

Too bad the anime made it broken ceramics on motion

>while everyone jobs, DK will no dif a cadre, you’ll see!

Who's jobbed?
Aside from BS, every Cadre encountered so far has been dismantled with ease.

Luck can be a superpower

Go home Domino

No, it's not mungus. There's another idiot newfag who never used trips but he's easily distinguishable because he can't use greentext properly, like at all. He basically uses it for any regular sentences.

I love this guy

Sweet Mask, Child Emperor, Zombie Man, Pig God and atomic samurai all job

I wasnt even thinking of her but you get the deal

It genuinely upsets me that women like Mizuki don't exist in real life

So, realistically, what are the chances that Drive Knight does just end up suffering from Genos Syndrome? Always thought his design and power gimmick was pretty sick, so it'd be a shame for all this potential to fall flat on its face. Also I'm mentally handicapped and made a thread earlier thinking I was replying to the thread. Maybe I should go back to sleep.

have you ever visited a gym? a sport competition? Mizuki's based on some real life athlete

Fatty is cute! CUTE!

Attached: 1563410343922.png (800x1137, 1.37M)

I think he means nice women

None of them are 8 feet tall, user.

how many chapters until butt naked zombieman?!

Soon™

a few months I'd guess
have this to help you bridge the waiting time

Attached: fucktherules.jpg (125x134, 11K)

This chapter was out three days ago on other sites.

Attached: Tanaka - Blank stare.jpg (411x384, 39K)

I just showed this to a friend of mine, and he said that most normal people wouldn't know what a lance was, and that i'm greatly overestimating society.

Your friend is a retard

based newfag

unironically impossible to say
either he ends up jobbing like the rest of S class are rn or he wins. We have no way of knowing how strong he actually is.

Attached: x20.png (800x1138, 1.36M)

Weaker than genos and atomic, that much we know

>no source
he's at least likely stronger than jobos due to his rank and that he's confirmed to have never lost a battle.

I'll refrain from calling you bad names for maybe another post
What i was referring to is the popular theory that Drive Knight is a spy planted by the Organization as an S class hero. This is supported by it's mysterious motives, general appearance and MO, and the order of events during the MA raid arc
>Hero Association says that Drive Knight went alone to the Monster Association before losingall contact with him
>Soon after, a character sporting a heavily robotic aesthetic forces itself into the MA's ranks while claiming to have ties to the Organization
>During the MA raid by the heroes, this cyber samurai ends up facing off against Atomic Samurai, hero that he personally pursued with the intention of "gathering battle data", the same thing that was said by another robot in regards to King, before being duped by him and defeated by Genos
>The robo-samurai is soundly defeated, but AS claims that its "core" somehow escaped
>The same thing that happened during the Genos fight
>A few chapters later, Drive Knight is back on the surface

Literally my type

>every Cadre encountered so far has been dismantled with ease.
Litterally none of them outside of ones facing Saitama/Tatsumaki.

>on other sites.
Mangadex is litterally the site where the typesetter uploads the new chapters.

None because I don't know who else would could this filler character. His slip-through loony tunes power is unironically op. He's just going to avoid all blows. You probably need heavy AoE damage or an Esper to shred him with psychic power directly. Maybe acid or poison or something like that, or fire.

Although it would be fun if Watchdogman showed up and offed him off-screen.

I wanted to write Gale and Fire, then I remembered they were just some losers who got wasted before they could even get a proper promotion

>really wonder how the rest of the ninja party are going to feel once they realize Gale and Fire are monsters
I always thought humans just hated monsters and don't want anything to do with them
I think Garou and Sonic might be the only ones who considered talking to monsters without trying to kill them straight away
and with Sonic it was because he knew them from before

King's scar gives him the power of Monster Energy.

The most important ones haven't even been defeated.

>really wonder how the rest of the ninja party are going to feel once they realize Gale and Fire are monsters
Webcomic doesn't have monster cells, so it's possible that they won't be monsters at all in the webcomic. They clearly got a first time appearance and don't look more important than the rest. That makes me curious how it will be handled in the manga, ONE indeed seems to be going for two alternative stories with less content in the webcomic overall. I honestly tought he would drop the webcomic because he added too much stuffs in the manga.

Literally already happened in the webcomic.

at this point the webcomic is a glorified storyboard and storyboards can always get changed and stuff can get added until they finalize the actual 'product'

Attached: x14.png (600x848, 601K)

ONE really is teasing the fuck out of this, with going back on a hiatus before showing the S class neo heroes, fucking hell.

Attached: ONEpartyhard.gif (300x300, 1004K)

Can't wait for us to get to the Ninja village in the manga

One doesn't make his shit this complicated.

What would be the point in him being a spy? The MA's getting wiped out completely before the end of this arc.

I'm looking forward to Murata's version of the village's design. Remember that the spaceship was just a black rectangle, too.

Wait shit read that wrong
I need sleep

Him being a spy for the organization would make sense since he got his hands on the Metal Knight unit.

What needs to be adreseed is the spy the top dogs of HA theorized before. Because some information they said was leaked out that wasn't supposed to be public knowledge.
It wasn't even a black rectangle just a black squib oval.

I hope it stays a cube, though, its fitting for a ninja village of that standing. Maybe make some grooves on the outside if the details are really necessary.

>It wasn't even a black rectangle just a black squib oval.
Okay, but that's about the same idea, it was a primitive shape and Murata made it into something insane.

Attached: One-Punch Man v6-058-059.jpg (4074x3056, 2.76M)

>Gearsper
Good taste.

and yet I'm sure, lance is an easier word then jousting, but sure, define spear as well as you're at it

Nyan is going full Costanza here

knife on a stick

>manga versions of THE Cube
I'll dig it
Oh I was just agreeing it was simplified. Just saying it was a blop and not even a full shape....That's even more simplified. But yeah the ship in the manga is amazing. I guess the anime couldn't replicate it so they went with just a giant purple mass of mess.

Attached: 1553300166397.gif (500x280, 2M)

pointy-stabby

>I guess the anime couldn't replicate it so they went with just a giant purple mass of mess.
Not true, the anime did well with the ship. They simply just did a bunch of illustration of it, no animation or 3d model (thanks god for that).

Attached: ss1.png (1920x1080, 1.77M)

literally what

How is this panel not held up as high art?
Not even kidding, Murata blows the fuck out of 90% of all the best painters/artists in museums.

I love it but it does have a noticeable feel of digital fakeness to it that prevents me from rating it as high as you. If Murata went back to the original and did all those effects traditionally, it'd be a very amazing piece.

whomst?

The best part of S2

Attached: D-fGDhTU0AADF-z.jpg (1536x2048, 658K)

The best part of S2 is it being over.

Its just the outside looked unrecognizable where as manga version looked like an actual ship. Though I'm OK with it as they did draw it and not 3d it. I can't imagine it being Elder centipede tier of cg.

Attached: 1565333773273.jpg (735x586, 159K)

Attached: 1568902585572.jpg (1280x1030, 258K)

knife with a really long handle

Art isnt just about details user

Retarded sword

Cute girl in a robot suit pretending to be a male cyborg

Attached: x11.png (800x1138, 1.34M)

Sonic doesn't seem to give a shit about monsters at all. Makes me wonder how Murata's gonna handle him thinking he's a monster, as well as when and if he finds out the cell failed.

Attached: 98.png (600x848, 391K)

>King - threat
Only if he becomes the competitor in Saitama's upcoming love story with Tatsu.

>how Murata's gonna handle
With a tint of humor like so far. His issues are not depicted in a serious tone.

Who typesetted this?

Wasn't there some first page in the last chapter that got left out and was supposed to be readded? Probably something boring anyway, I just wish ONE updates.
Imagine, maybe he's working so hard on the story that he'll release 5 chapters at once next batch.

>is a glorified storyboard
No, it's a comic.

Vibhavm

reddit

yes, but it won't be right away. obviously since it's been 3 days already.

Wow this additional page is wild

Attached: 3po8zxwi9r331.jpg (1000x707, 77K)

What does this quote mean?

Attached: v1.png (800x1138, 541K)

she's a wallflower with a sword

Is Mungus here?
Does Mungus even exist?
Does Mungus shitpost in HxH threads every now and then?
Is Mungus a tripfag or some kind of bogeyman?

Attached: 0015-023.png (2).jpg (223x665, 67K)

>ctrl+F 'Mungus'
>22 matches
You tell me if he's fake

Attached: munguskek.png (1181x613, 30K)

I did have a trip but took it off. As for hxh threads I never been in one.

Attached: D4tGBu8XsAAcQxb.jpg (1200x1029, 211K)

According to this schizophrenic , he believes a certain troll named Mungus exists and thinks Mungus roams Yea Forums or whatever.
This user maybe right.

4U

Q U A L I T Y

Attached: 1439155565662.gif (312x322, 208K)

>chubby
>small tits
>pig tails
>day 7 nofap
OH NO

He's a comment on the idioticy of unrealistic common beliefs. He's not feeling scared and endangered for nothing, humor is what keeps him safe and t won't necesarrily last forever for him. Remember what happened to Reigen? There you have it.

Attached: 1565241082229.png (1080x1039, 330K)

Attached: n2.png (715x532, 708K)

hot

THIS WEAPON....HOW!?

Attached: 1567717713214.jpg (2247x1805, 433K)

How what?

How was it even made or how is it even possible? Also wonder if the rest of her medals are also disc.

Attached: 1567717670953.png (1854x1004, 1.65M)

Lots of heroes have specially made by the HA weapons which can change shape, Eyelashes’ eyecurlers transform into wolverine weapons, Mizuki’s baton transforms into several forms.

I don't think his are made by the association. It looked like one of their psychic powers activating it. You would think with these types of weapons a lot of heroes would be better suited for battle.

Attached: EEO4DjOVAAEZ9PK.jpg (640x360, 43K)

the comfiest and most cozy-fuckable combo

strangely hot for a chubster

Why the fuck is her chin three inches off to the right?
Looking like a fucking Picasso painting.

Lord Boros > Gayro

Attached: 21.jpg (1263x2071, 80K)

Do YOU remember what happened to Reigen?

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Attached: 1561251332127.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

that was Mob

No shit genius, is there a Reigen in One Punch Man he was referring to that I'm unaware of?

She might be just young and hasn't fully developed, we need an age pronto!

That bit with Boros dashing towards Saitama never gets old for me.

Attached: 2eaEy7n.jpg (600x569, 51K)

Is that the missing page?

mhm

Attached: 62464733_p0.jpg (595x842, 598K)

you missed the other three threads where the garoufags were out in full force hahaha

whoever drew this forgot bang wanted saitama hardcore. also fubuki but i know its a gay ship thing

young generation doesnt watch old horse fights with lances
lots of kids read OPM
it kinda makes sense. we're all old, user...

whats with that smug face
sip sip sip sip sip sip sip

Earnest, hard working ladies are pure, untarnished beauties.

underrated thanks

YOU CANT CATCH A CAT BY HIS TAIL

She didn't get the memo

Attached: EE6pUzjU4AEy4nP.jpg (750x670, 139K)

whoa girl you're sweating

Attached: 1569020137339.png (660x669, 382K)

wait literally who did any of those job to? are we reading the same things? Maybe Atomic for the memes but the rest are random picks

That guy actually escaped a mental facility. Please ignore him until he is recaptured.

Your punishing me aren't you? Also has viz translation reached black sperm yet? Can't wait to see that fuckery.

Attached: E4.png (800x1138, 1.33M)

I... don't think so
As far as I'm aware, volume 18 is the latest release- and it's not even out in english yet.

Bang is too old and only wanted Saitama as a disciple
>And now his only disciple is charanko
>Poor Bang

Charanko is a worthy and loyal pupil. Problem is he also super sucks at actual martial arts. But at least in the world of One Punch Man sheer, honest determination will eventually punch through to something resembling competence.

He only wanted to train martial arts to pick up chicks

That's not Suiryu.

Oh god...

>No one has posted this

Attached: VK9FIi3.png (1686x2294, 825K)

It definitely wasn’t psychic powers.

Mr.Satan will literally become a Jojo! Character. His good luck is some bullshit space force that overpowers even Moro's.

also Toriko made the series' Mr.Satan, Zonge, into an actual powerful entity with godly luck that was used to restore the world after the big final battle fucked it up.

shes got a rouda roney body or however you spell that girl ufc fighter.
big and stocky with muscles.

Eh, I'd like it better with the fishnets but no bra.

Same pic with higher resolution

Attached: 43be3455b9ce72d216c2bd3b1c2b91c5154d1344_s2_n2.jpg (1280x1742, 141K)

Actually, now that I look at the specifics of your pic, I realize mine is much less refined than yours. Sorry for being unobservant

The only strange thing is that Mizuki was able to transform even Needlestars weapon on the fly, maybe it's a innate ability of hers, I mean in some panels she isn't even touching the item in question while it changes.

Attached: 1555661295779.jpg (800x1138, 373K)

Needlestar mentions that the ball is part of him
>don't question it, must be the same way Green is forever one with his plants
so the ball reacts to his emotions and such
if a friendly person touches his ball it becomes less spiky
her only innate ability is the power to make friends and charisma

How do you explain how she changed the Javelin without touching it then?

it's a very special javelin created by HA, it probably reads her movements and change into the desired/most fitting shape based on that

I don’t think it that hard to at least get the color right especially for a still frame

user, Reigen gets uncovered as a fraud and dragged through the mud. It just seemed like he was being made an example of by ONE. And the last scene of the manga literally ends with Mob bullying him in front of everybody.

you could use that stomach as a surface to cut logs using a pneumatic press and guillotine setup

Did anyone consider why that scene of King finding Garou was even in the wc? So far in the wc ONE never used scenes that do not serve the plot.
Perhaps he just wanted to remind the audience that's Garou's still there chilling in the woods but I doubt that because that would just be fanservice and wouldn't directly serve the plot. So perhaps he repeats the whole King getting stalked by a strong individual theme, and just like Saitama Garou just might show up on his doorstep. You know, as in he asks King whether he seeked him out as an invitation to a duel. King breaks down, admits the whole charade to Garou and Garou gets so fucking pissed he's motivated again. Perhaps even takes it upon himself to train King.

Attached: x13.png (600x848, 595K)

Attached: 009.png (698x819, 399K)

no, the Dojo was said to be for those guys who have reached zenith and can't go any further
they sent King there because he's 'obviously' reached so far beyond all human comparison that all he can do is going to the last dojo
Garou is there because he pushed his limits and went really far and still couldn't push further
>and he also doesn't need to pay rent or deal with people

Attached: 1563120608374.jpg (850x1030, 57K)

I want to make Do-S into my personal sex slave.

That's just the official in-story description of the dojo's reputation. I'm talking about the actual plot and reality of OPM. Garou can go further just like anybody can and King didn't even start any development to begin with.
Also, you seem to ignore ONE's comment on the dojo's real purpose. There's no such thing as reaching the zenith except as a joke, like Saitama. So ONE tells you that it's where other martial artists send strong people or at the very least create a myth of it's purpose because they're "scared of these individuals". They feel threatened by them and send them to a place that has a reputation for being the last training ground where you just meditate, and actually die in the process. This is not something ONE made up either, you often have such thematics with the martial arts genre. Meditaton in itself is a simbol of giving up on the worldly life and preparing for eternity, not an actual method or option for perfecting oneself or training, thus the corpse in the hut.

Attached: legends.png (600x876, 587K)

meditation is also a way to achieve a calm and stable mind, something Garou clearly needed after getting told off by Saitama and getting his world view crushed

It can be in certain situations, but if that's what ONE wanted to say he wouldn't put the corpse there. And on top of that you have Mechatsuyo's comment of just wanting to redirect a threatening presence away from himself. Literally a mirror commentary on Garou who evoked feelings of a threat in heroes and HA personnel from start to finish of his arc.

If Garou learns King’s awful secret, he wouldn’t care about training King. If anything he’d want to beat his ass or at least berate his ears off.

The scene under the waterfall is Garou thoroughly contemplating what he wants to do next, and the fact that someone found him in that remote place will put him on the move. He may or may not want to track down the person who found him, but he will definitely move forward.

Ok. But why would he want to beat the ass of someone who has no power? He'd just give King a spanking out of anger yes, however since King is not as responcible for his stupid rep as the HA is, and even tried to expose himself and reach out to people, that would only piss Garou off even more against HA's and NH's hero cults.

God imagine her sweaty, hairy pussy after an intense workout session.

Murata uploaded the missing page, more Mizuki

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156690165599

>tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156690165599
Yep, that makes more sense
Her just suddenly having a hold on his tail was kind of weird

How fucking tall is Nyan if he makes our amazonian princess look like a small child?

Attached: sp97oefnnjo31.jpg (800x1138, 422K)

Because King kinda personified false hope and kept up the charade for ages instead of coming clean or actually trying to become as strong as people in their world claim him to be. And I don't think Garou would understand something like "it's a whole gag misunderstanding" even if King tried to explain it like that.

*to explain King's inability to come clean, to clarify.

Call me when the webcomic updates, I don't care about Plebfiller-Man.

As tall as Darkshine?

He would understand, doesn't mean he would think King is completely innocent. Even that idiot Bang thinks King is superpowerful despite King clearly explaining he's weak. King would just state facts like "I told people this and this but they always interpret it was they see fit", nothing Garou would not understand. And it would just solidify Garou's suspicions so far and piss him off even more.

I don't like that his proportions are further and further exaggerated which makes his head look like a peanut on top of a Barrel. I get why it was done but I preferred how he looked during the Boros arc. By the time he's running through monsters in front of Mizuki I thought the art had gone too far.

Drive Knight feels like the one S-class ONE had no plans for

Murata said that Mizuki is only a bit shorter than Darkshine, who is 235cm tall. Nyan looks easily 3m tall.

I think Garou is actually the one person aside from Saitama who might understand and emphasize with King, or at least he might come to. His own ideals have been smashed when Saitama forced him to confront his own weakness, I doubt he'll persist in rejecting the weakness of others forever.

He clearly does, it's just for later stuffs with Bofoy and the organization.

Bang fell victim to the gag surrounding King. Aka he didn't actually understand what King meant. He thought King wanted even more power. If we're talking about Garou becoming actually aware of King's secret as it is, he wouldn't want to train the guy. Garou'd be pretty disgusted with him.
The one possibility is Garou taking pity on him after King explains that no one is listening to him because Garou's also been massively misunderstood many times. Still doesn't mean he'd want to train him. He could also react differently and take it as King creating a silly excuse to pretend his privileged position, one he exploited, is something awful.

Garou's been confronting his weaknesses long before he finally fought Saitama. He introspected on his conviction multiple times throughout the arc.
Doesn't mean he's selfless enough to TRAIN King of all people. He'd sooner help Tareo work out because the kid deserves it.

Nyan is kind of a goof regardless of powerlevels, so it feels like he's set up to fail. Drive Knight seems enigmatic enough to be more powerful than what he's ranked for.

sounds like Black Sperm and Fuhrer Ugly. Do I need to remind you how it ends with Sweet Mask and Atomic?

>Garou's been confronting his weaknesses long before he finally fought Saitama. He introspected on his conviction multiple times throughout the arc.
No, he's just been building up his delusions.

No, you've been building up your delusions. You unironically do it like someone pays you for posting dumb shit on the internet.

Garou literally introspects about things like his own softness, the way it affects his image and the fact that he's just a human after all way before his fight with Saitama.