Boku no Hero Academia

With 20 days until S4 airs and 3-4 days until leaks for the next chapter, what else have we got to discuss other than Chapter 51 and 52? - or in narrative terms, the Hosu attack and the first portion of the Stain fight. Corresponds to the first portion of Episode 26 (quite a chunk of animeonly content here, so you'll probably want to check the links provided too).

How do you think the Nomu matched up? How was the fight choereography? The monologuing? Hori's drawing process? The animeonly differences? Any wider discussion of the series is welcome, too.

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/1h0n69.webm
files.catbox.moe/1kjnru.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 3.48M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3.46M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2112x1584, 3.91M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 3.34M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 3.33M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2132x1600, 3.41M)

Thanks you for these threads.

Whats Ochako hip size?

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.07M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 2.75M)

Attached: 18-19.png (2132x1600, 3.41M)

Attached: 20-21.png (2133x1600, 3.99M)

Attached: 1.png (1066x1600, 1.73M)

Attached: 2-3.png (2132x1600, 3.41M)

Attached: 4-5.png (2132x1600, 3.65M)

Attached: 6-7.png (2132x1600, 2.94M)

Attached: 8-9.png (2132x1600, 3.46M)

Attached: 10-11.png (2132x1600, 3.51M)

Attached: 12-13.png (2133x1600, 3.44M)

Attached: 14-15.png (2132x1600, 3.19M)

Attached: 16-17.png (2132x1600, 3.54M)

Fuck off OPfag, you're cancer and you need to kill yourself asap.

Attached: Extra 4.png (2132x1600, 1.54M)

Attached: Ch 51 Sketch.png (1280x897, 944K)

>she doesn't eat
Poor girl. I want to give her a good life.

Attached: Ep 29 Sketch.png (2291x1606, 1.82M)

End of dump

Attached: Ch 52 Sketch.png (1000x701, 1.02M)

I really like this scene. It makes Iida incredibly human while taught him a great lesson.

She's one hamburger away from obesity.

Attached: 1569096227463.png (1440x2047, 1.24M)

>Hori tried to make Shouto look cool here
Cringe

Todoroki is cool. Sadly Hori didn't show his last fight against a villain.

so what about the drawing contest?

It's not fair bros...

Attached: 71.3.png (869x300, 312K)

its ok

>SHE DOESN'T EAT
kek

Attached: 1556756280975.jpg (2048x2048, 316K)

Stop making these generals you dumb faggot

I'm sorryy, OP. I have fun talking about the manga but it seems rape threads are more popular.
This scene with the nomu is pretty great. I know they're powerful, but most heroes seems pretty weak.

Endeavor shirtless

The last time Todoroki was cool

Thanks yet again, user!!

Samefag

Not really, I just like these threads.

Yup, samefag.

Attached: Screenshot_32.png (112x57, 2K)

The anime didn't do this scene, of the Nomus tossing the heroes around like chaff, justice.

I've always wondered about the female hero here. We don't see her doing anything, she's got a nice costume design, she's evidently not a range fighter: She seems to be just eye candy.

yeah, samefag with a extension.

Ingenium would appear to have actually been the sort of hero Stain wanted heroes to be, but he couldn't see that. His own philosophy blinded him.

I bet it warmed the cockles of Stain's heart to hear that. Assuming he has cockles. Assuming he has a heart.

It's not up there with "Clench your buttcheeks, kid, and shout this from the bottom of your heart", but that's a GOOD Smash!

Too bad it wasn't good enough.

I wouldn't be too sure. Stain seemed a lot more like an instance kind of guy. He's unaware of the UA kids in the alley despite the Sports Fest just being on, so it's pretty safe to say he doesn't pay much attention to the media outside of the big names.
On top, if he was paying surface level attention, then it could easily appear that the Ingenium family is hereditary, what with Iida's parents also sharing the title. Stain might have seen this as an undeserved title, hence soloing out Tensei as an issue with the system, with the kids going into the job due to their family over a genuine want to help people.

You don't need to give a running commentary. If the thread dies, it dies, so be it. Just bring up what you want to discuss.

You wonder what would have happened if Shoto hadn't shown up and Deku had had to watch Stain kill Iida and Native. It would have made this a much darker story. Probably too dark. Thank goodness for timely saves.

Moving into the dorms, with what appears to be a central kitchen and lots of food, was probably near heaven to Ochaco. Not to mention how lavish the fairly standard rooms seemed to her.

Thanks again!

Fortunately, Ochaco prefers mochi...

Pathetic

Imagine not being able to take out a simple noumu's whose quirk is just being super strong.

This is interesting. Heroes are obviously human, but if you think about it. Ingenium and Iida both did lose to Stain. What does that mean? Were they really posers and weak?

But I WANT to give a running commentary, user.

Actually some neat choreography from Hori although from ages ago.

This can't be real. How did Yea Forums react to this?

They ran into someone with a dangerous blend of skills and a disabling quirk. Sort of like Aizawa, but much more deadly. Even strong heroes can be taken by surprise or superior tactics. 13 has a powerful quirk, but Kurogiri was able to turn it against him and take him out.

The big guy also had hyper regeneration, according to the anime. Made it a little hard to hurt him enough to put him down.

>What was All Might's quirk
bro, it's just being super strong amirite

Stain's quirk is a much stronger quirk when the element of suprise is in play. On the surface he appears to be an edgelord, but him cutting you with any facet of his body is pretty much a game-over, even more considering he's usually the one who gets the jump on people and not the other way around. Unless you could really blitz him instantly (ie AM, Endeavor etc), he's got a heavy advantage from the getgo. It's only once you've figured out his quirk does he really fall behind in the power tierings.
It's like Jojo or Darker than Black, in that half the fight is often figuring out how the other guy can kill you and countering with your own way.

The Stain fight throughou has some pretty impressive choerography and quirk logic, especially in the next chapter when Shoto turns up. I genuinely hope Overhaul was a hiccup, Hori's not had much time to space to shine since then in a more raw 1v1 quirk battle (aside from Gentle, who, arc aside, still had some good choreography)

As usual, thirsty as all ever. It's still pretty fresh in the OPM threads, go check it out if you're interested. If you did some digging, I'm sure you could even find an archive link.

>tfw just noticed that Stain has a similar quirk to Aizawa but instead of incapacitating them, he kills them as reflected in his weapon inventory where Aizawa just has steel ropes
If Aizawa wasn't a hero, he could probably pull the same kind of set and just kill enemies while their quirk is down. Hero work sure is difficult.

iidabros the reason why hes getting shafted is because hori cant choreograph, so instead with him out of the picture all you need to do is just
>sugoi explosion
>gout of fire/wall of ice
>SUUMASSHUU

hmmm

iida is based

Can I get a quick rundown on Gran Torino?

Attached: gt.jpg (210x240, 10K)

old man fast yehaw

>12 posters
my sides