FUCK OBITO

Obito is the worst character in all of Naruto. Not only is he responsible for everything bad that happens, Kishimoto also sucks his dick and gives him an undeserved happy ending as well.

Attached: d4qbapy-4c243c4d-ea85-4b65-bea5-c88ff2d1d66c.png (645x739, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But he was the coolest guy.

Cope.

Attached: Naruto Shippuden - 472 - You Better....mkv_snapshot_20.54_[2019.06.15_17.49.07].jpg (1920x1080, 108K)

>worst character in all of naruto
is naruto, believe it

Attached: 1.png (898x1059, 447K)

I loved him during the orange mask period, both as the retard pestering Deidara and as the spooky man revealed.

Tobi was based. Obito was cringe

Did you really think the Talk no Jutsu wouldn’t work on him.

When Pain revived the dead after talking to Naruto the manga jumped the shark

tobi was cool. sasuke was a bitch nigger.

His peak was when people believed he was Madara.

>he doesn't like good boys

Attached: Tobi_good_boy_sign2.jpg (600x742, 55K)

BUT HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE A PARALLEL FOR NARUTO! Like Gaara... and Jiraiya... and Yahiko

Fucking Kishimoto

but he was the Coolest Guy

Attached: dg2yy.jpg (620x466, 27K)

Just got done with naruto. Is shippuden as good? I don’t know if I should start on that or watch something else.

If anything, we can prove naruto is a drug addict irl who has this hallucinations about ninjas and everyone literally being a facet of his personality who needs to overcome, for reasons.

Shippuden is about 130 episodes longer than necessary. Other than that yeah, it gets good

Ninja Space Bunny. Save your time

>he is responsible for everything bad that happens
Why would that make him a bad character?
>an undeserved happy ending
Let's not forget that without him they couldn't have defeated Kaguya, not to mention Naruto would have died way before that if Obito personally didn't save him. I'm not saying that his redemption feels entirely justified, but I wouldn't search for the problem in Obito's character. The real problem is that Naruto's talk no Jutsu is too OP and it should be nerfed. We never got to see it, but I wonder if it would have worked on Madara, too.

Attached: cap_[Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 321 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [7D960A2A]_00_20_23_05.jpg (1912x1072, 114K)

His only crime was loving lolis too much, he deserved his loli waifu in the afterlife

>be obito
>wanna nut in some tight bitch
>some gay faggot duo keeps on shitting up the ninja world
>your hobo grandad pays you and teaches the highest level of wizard shit
>learn how to dissapear out of reality
yep im thinking he's based

What exactly is Obito responsible for? Shikamaru's dad death? Nobody cares

Skip filler until you finish pain arc. Then skip war arc until the very end when obito shows up. Everything after that is garbage not worth watching

Obito decided to cut the crap and made pain go directly to konoha to retrieve the kyuubi. The series then entered its best arc. So nah obito he aight

>The series then entered its best arc
Every character getting ganked until Naruto shows up? Yeah, nah.

But Tobi is good boy?

Obito is reponsible for Naruto's whole predicament. Naruto's suffering is Obito's fault. Kushina and Minato's death is Obito's fault. Now that also means that Naruto's achievements are in part Obito's. It all means Nagato's pain theory was right all along.

Attached: 1459652254831.jpg (964x257, 103K)

He never personally considered himself redeemed and even though Naruto did unlike certain other characters he doesn't get wanked by everyone constantly. Reuniting with Rin was deserved though. When he was 12 he saved her life and Kakashi's then immediately got confined to an underground prison for months to a year where he trained to protect them, and the first time he sees either of them again he gets to watch her commit suicide. He had it pretty bad compared to other antagonists. For example Nagato was at least a free man and respected member of his community before Yahiko suicided.
>talk no Jutsu is too OP
In general yes, but Obito was the most sensible and well-executed one. For every other antagonist, they have to explain themselves before Naruto says "wow he's just like me". For Obito it's obvious from flashbacks and context alone. He's the originator of the mantra "those who abandon their comrades are worse than scum" and Naruto and Kakashi live their entire lives by this ideal. Of course just a connection isn't enough, the actual argument is also important. This TNJ succeeds here too because there's an actual open dialogue between Obito and Naruto and between Obito and Kakashi. They each try to convince one another of their world view multiple times. Most other antagonists deliver their lecture then accept Naruto's lecture.

Attached: 1487560322838.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

He was literally right though

Attached: d5d2ojg-931d872c-6f34-496d-8af1-64062cefa0de.png (690x1027, 233K)

>there are still speedreaders who don't understand his true motives and just go "muh rin"

FUCK YOU

without him akatsuki would have never been a thing. He's the one that convince nagato to go after the tail beasts. Without him the mist village wouldnt have lost 90% of their kekkai genkai users. Without him minato and kushina would be alive. Imagine if naruto was raise by a sealing master from the very beginning? He'd be an even bigger monster than he was at the end of shippuden. Very doubtful that kaguya would have ever even appear.

Almost all of this is wrong. Nagato might not know what to do but he would still be insane, angry, and in possession of rinnegan. Blood mist was Madara, he had control of them before Obito to do the Rin thing and Zabuza, Yagura, and Mei all participated in blood mist when they were kids which is before Obito had control of Yagura. Minato could teleport and should have marked his students and not allowed Obito and Rin to die to begin with. If Naruto was raised by Minato he would be a village tool and so would Kakashi so no one would teach him the power of friendship, and he wouldn't have the kyuubi so he would be a complete loser. Kyuubi is the only reason he didn't die on his first mission outside the village. Kaguya would 100% appear anyway because Zetsu/Kabuto/Madara caused that by scheming behind his back.

Hm, you are actually right about the talk no jutsu being justified here and that Obito never personally considered himself redeemed. It's just that for me at least, it felt like Obito at this point shouldn't even be open to that dialogue. He should be too far gone and fully committed to his plan and his new world view. If you look at this from his perspective, he was willing to sacrifice himself for Rin and Kakashi, but he couldn't bare to watch them do the same. He wanted to create a world where this sacrifice wasn't necessary to begin with and he was willing to sacrifice everything for this new world. And fuck Madara/Zetsu this motivation was his alone. He was willing to do whatever was necessary to create this ideal world for 20+ years, walking over and killing countless people in the process. Even if Naruto is eerily similar to him, how is it possible that he is open to this debate about the legitimacy of his plan at all, let alone the abandonment of it? This is what's bothering me personally about this talk no jutsu in particular.

Attached: cap_[Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 363 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [E641AD9E]_00_08_41_01.jpg (1912x1072, 188K)

>Nagato might not know what to do but he would still be insane, angry, and in possession of rinnegan
That doesnt mean he would go out and start gathering the tail beasts, yes he may have still been a threat but not to the extend that he was in the actual series
>Blood mist was Madara, he had control of them before Obito to do the Rin thing.
Madara was never in control of the mist village. At the time, ninja war 3 was happening and every village was out trying to kill each other. Madara, did seal the 3tails into her, but after that he merely tipped off the mist ninja to where rin was located. And you know what happen afterwards.
>Yagura, and Mei all participated in blood mist when they were kids which is before Obito had control of Yagura
I'll admit i wasnt that clear in my original post, but yes, the mist has always been a violent place, however obito was specifically responsible for the genocide of most of the mists bloodline users since that only happen after he took control over yagura.
> Minato could teleport and should have marked his students and not allowed Obito and Rin to die to begin with
Yeah, that was a pretty shit plot hole.
> If Naruto was raised by Minato he would be a village tool and so would Kakashi so no one would teach him the power of friendship, and he wouldn't have the kyuubi so he would be a complete loser
You seriously think minato and kushina would let anyone make naruto into a tool? That would be completely out of character for them. And naruto raised by his parents,as seen in the alternate story episodes, would be well like by everyone and already know the meaning of friendship. Also an uzumaki has always been the host of the 9tails, its high likely that naruto would have still ended up being his host and even if he wasn't a seal master naruto would be a prodigy without equal.
Without obito,madara would have no one to carry out his will. Zetsu would have to wait another 1000 years to find someone else to awaken the rinnegan

he cute

Obito? That kid that died under the rock? Come on, he was pretty based and his death was sad as fuck.

hohah this guy is pretty strong for being such a goofhead
>scene where he stares down kakashi with a Sharingan
>oh-..
2009 was lit because of him I will never forget

Attached: vs tobi.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

He wasn't initially open to it, it builds throughout the fight. Before the unmasking Kakashi and Naruto in particular start to get on his nerves since they hold his original ideals and devotion to comrades. That has to reveal itself throughout the Tobi fight, he doesn't initially know Naruto is like that, but as he finds out it starts to annoy him.
His first major interaction with Naruto in the arc is calmly explaining that his identity doesn't matter as long as the plan is completed and questioning if being a jinchuuriki makes Naruto despair (he says no). At this point he's not willing to engage Naruto at all.
Thematically, Naruto shows up to the fight with a comrade, Killer B. Tobi shows up with six corpses fighting to suppress the bijuu he put in them. When he's about to capture Naruto, two more comrades show up, Kakashi and Guy. Despite how dearly Obito held comrades, he has none anymore while he sees this kid surrounded by them. He remains calm and watches as Naruto actually attempts to free the bijuu he's captured, because it's not enough for this kid to win, he has to save everyone too. In the middle of the fight, Naruto suddenly syncs with the kyuubi. Obito is of course not privy to the conversations with Son Goku or Kurama, but he does recognize Naruto is cooperating with Kurama now. Cooperating with a bijuu. At this point Tobi worries he might be sweating before realizing it's only the rain. He reassures himself there's nothing wrong. He's not open to a dialogue with Naruto yet, but the stage is being set.
Here it cuts away from the fight, which is honestly a huge disservice. Small cuts to break up the action would be reasonable but it cuts away for an entire volume which kind of breaks the momentum, especially in the anime which would be many 20 minute episodes. I'm reaching the wall of text limit and I have a lot more to say, but I won't multipost if you aren't interested.

I'm interested, so please multipost.

I want a good guy Madara

Attached: IMG_20190801_083241.jpg (2048x1204, 197K)

>Madara was never in control
He orchestrates a bijuu sealing with 20 ANBU. He was probably in control. Even if not, blood mist still existed before Obito had Yagura under control. He doesn't do anything in Kiri besides talk to Kisame.
>specifically responsible for the genocide
Kekkei genkai purges wasn't an actual policy of Kiri, what happened to Haku was because people there feared kekkei genkai users. Yagura didn't tell them to do it even if it happened under his leadership. Plus Obito wasn't making day-to-day policy decisions in Kiri, that wouldn't make sense. He had a hundred other things to do.
>plot hole
You dismiss it as a plot hole but it's kind of a big deal. He can teleport. Failing to protect them is pretty fucked up. Obito even asks Zetsu where the fuck Minato is when he hears Rin and Kakashi are in danger again.
>make naruto into a tool
Minato was already a village tool, he proceeds with the Kannabi bridge mission knowing Kakashi isn't fit for leadership. Kakashi was 12, not a team player, and dealing with the suicide of his father. He tries to solo 20 enemies on the Kannabi bridge mission and Minato has to save his life. Why would he keep him in charge? He talks about teamwork but in the end he was the same as those who ostracized Kakashi's father: mission takes priority. He confirms it later by sacrificing himself to seal the kyuubi in Naruto. Kushina was going to kill it but the village would lose it. Minato chooses the village over his own son. That's what I mean by "tool". Naruto would never sacrifice anyone for the village, and that's because of what he learned from Kakashi, which Kakashi learned from Obito.
>Zetsu would have to wait
Not true, they had a rinnegan user (Nagato), and Zetsu was able to convince Kabuto to edo tensei Madara. Madara/Zetsu would force Nagato to rinne tensei him and everything goes according to plan. Obito wasn't even part of Madara's original plan since he gave the rinnegan away before meeting him.

Pinkshit

Next phase of the fight begins with Tobi vs them one on four, no six paths. Again, thematically he's alone and they're not. They team up nicely, which was another thing Obito really cared about. When waking up with one eye years ago his first thoughts were that he and Kakashi would make a great team with one sharingan each. When Kakashi realizes Tobi has kamui he asks about it. Tobi calmly explains where he got it, and Kakashi is about to ask him directly if he's Obito but Tobi tells him to shut up. This is an escalation from earlier in the fight (he had calmly and mockingly told Kakashi to keep quiet about something else). It's because this is the first time his actual identity is at risk. Even the five kage didn't make him prove his identity at the summit. The crack in his mask serves as a visual metaphor for the crack in his facade, because all this time he's been claiming he's nobody while wearing a mask to actively conceal his identity. You don't need a mask to be nobody, you need a mask to actively hide who you are. He's hiding his identity not just from the world, but from himself.
He talks about the plan and about hopelessness when Kurama himself switches with Naruto to personally tell Tobi Naruto isn't hopeless. Compare to when he explained his plan to the five kage. He also tells them there's no such thing as hope but they don't attempt to engage that premise at all, they're basically dumbfounded. Naruto and Kurama on the other hand immediately challenge the idea that hope doesn't exist. He's not willing to discuss it with Naruto yet, but he's still getting Naruto's opinion. It's a big deal on another level too because Naruto actually made the fucking kyuubi his comrade. People say Obito killed Naruto's parents, but remember Kurama is a sentient being. Extracting it killed Kushina but it wasn't under genjutsu when it tried to kill Minato, it even spoke to Minato/Kushina. And Naruto made it his comrade.

Gotta collect my thoughts some more.

I love three-eyed Madara

This is very insightful. If you can, please keep going.

>tfw you realize obito was such a good and talented ninja (cause his sensei is literally the best) he couldve just ascended his way out of the whole story and live a normal life.
>Obito has two teachers; The fucking yellow flash and motherfucking madara uchia.
>Both masters at ninja arts and have the zetsu kaguya clone
>Be minato
>"Oh obito you can like infinite tsukiyomi out of the entire manga and make your own reality,"
>the fucking kid actually does it
>awakens as tobio in another reality about robots.
>All the evil shit was black zetsu.

Attached: +_f634078933c94f12dbecee153121f45c.jpg (496x731, 224K)

The only other time his identity is at risk (and only the fact that he's not Madara, not that he is Obito) is when Kabuto summons Madara. I think it catches him off guard because it reminds him who he isn't. There's a scene earlier in the series where he's by himself sitting atop Madara's statue at the valley of the end. Hiding his identity not from the world but from himself was part of his conviction over the past 17 years. He's not Obito while doing all this. That's why the next thing that happens, the mask coming off, is critically important. As soon as he's unmasked and Kakashi recognizes him, he asserts his name means nothing to him. When Kakashi asks him why he didn't come back to Konoha, he gives him the famous Rin line that nobody seems to be able to understand. He doesn't say "fuck you Kakashi you asshole it's because you let Rin die". He says it sardonically. "Although... I suppose... if you really want an answer..." Dripping with sarcasm, a form of dark humor like when he pretends to be dying to amaterasu before kamuing out of it. But why does he use this type of humor now? He's distancing himself from his identity and his past. But how is he distancing himself from his past by referencing it? His facade is destroyed, and he doesn't want to engage these people in conversation. He says the one thing he thinks will shut Kakashi up, because like you said, he doesn't want to be talk no jutsu'd. He asserts that the affairs of the current world don't concern him and tells them outright he's not here to talk.
At this point Madara shows up, and I used to think this was part of the war arc clusterfuck of too many things happening at once, but it actually serves an important purpose. Obito just said he doesn't want to talk to Kakashi, but Madara asks him to handle Kakashi, so now he's forced to. Kakashi asks him why he's doing all this, and no longer having the mask on he's forced to confront it and recalls his past.

Reached another post limit.

>Be obito
>Fucking wake up from a shitty dream
>meet dad pic related
Woah

Attached: Tumblr_inline_n2x2ixg2xu1rvbcew.png (500x363, 143K)

>Be the smartest hokage
>teach obito the human clone jitsu
>have his human double carry out team missions.
>have that double go to madara uchiha and fucking spy on him
>learn all his knowledge about rinnegan
>give the real obito rinnegan and wake up from the shitty reality that is naruto
>Cheat death twice by becoming the fucking kyuubi through a blood exchange
>fight black zetsu at the kurama attack instead

Attached: crop.jpeg.jpg (444x794, 67K)

>be rock lee
>struggle in school and pull shit out of buthole
>want "le sakura's gaping pussy,"
>me gonna train hard desu
>become strong by numerous asspulls
I dont....he's literally naruto but punchier.

Attached: Rock_Lee_Part_I.png (1440x1076, 938K)

>be narutot
>"hey becky lemme smash,"
>she say no
>sasuge smashes instead
>start a ninja war cause sakuraray said no
wow

Attached: 3497034904_40e8e30a02.jpg (257x300, 43K)

>mfw when minato was right

Attached: Plague_of_Gripes_Credits_for_Tour_Guide_Nixon.png (185x148, 33K)

should've been:
>she says no because she wants to smash sauce
>smash sauce yourself instead

>When sauce wanted to smash nutrootoe
>becmoe teh hokagae

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Please keep going.

He recalls what happened to him, but tells Kakashi he's got nothing to say. He keeps asserting this because he keeps getting forced to either say something he doesn't want, recall something he doesn't want, or hear the opinions of someone he doesn't want. He is trying to avoid talking to these people, but it's getting harder because the mask and concealed identity were helping that and now not only is he unmasked but he has to engage his former friend one on one without his mask and while being asked "but why" the whole time. He tells Kakashi to shut up some more, angrily, because he's trying hard not to engage anyone in a dialogue but situations where he has to keep coming up. Kakashi brings up Rin again and he explains his actual problem is with the world using stronger words than earlier when he said the world was hopeless: he says everyone becomes garbage in the current world. Stronger words because it's getting harder without the mask. They're slowly wearing him down. Naruto overhears, saves Kakashi and says he'll never let his comrades die. Obito is exactly the one who taught Kakashi this, and Kakashi taught Naruto. Kakashi refers to Naruto as Obito's "once strong will".
He almost gets a reprieve from listening to these people when the juubi is revived and he backs up to control it. But even as he physically distances himself from them, they continue to get to him. Naruto and Kakashi attack the juubi and Naruto pushes Kakashi out of the way. Here we finally get the first bit of inner monologue from him that maybe these people aren't just getting on his nerves, but actually reaching him. He thinks that Naruto is a lot like him, but immediately justifies it by thinking Naruto is just a young, naive version of him. As these are both thoughts, the only person he's trying to convince is himself.

At this point the entire fucking shinobi alliance arrives to back Naruto up.

Amazing. Please keep going.

He wore a mask for 17-18 years. You can say he had steadfast conviction all that time but I think honestly no one challenged him thus far, at least not Naruto's level. And it's not a light challenge. His identity and underlying motives are both being challenged at once (and they're heavily tied together). What's worse is it's coming from the guy he wished he could become. He hasn't encountered people espousing his exact ideals and cooperating the way Naruto has been with his allies (and with former adversaries like the kyuubi and rival nations). Moreover he spent most his time in isolation, behind a mask, giving orders to one or two people from the shadows, like Nagato, who didn't challenge him. Obito said one thing to him, Yahiko told him to fuck off, then Nagato came back to him a broken man.
You said he shouldn't be open to discussing the legitimacy of his plan, but he finds himself forced to justify it not just to his opponents but to himself as they're whittling away at his facade in a war of attrition symbolized in part by the increasing damage done to his outfit. They tear his sleeve, crack his mask, then destroy his mask. It's interesting because in the physical fight he's kicking their asses, they can't even damage him even though he's fighting multiple opponents and protecting the gedo mazo from multiple attacks, and even when they get his clothes and he takes a rasengan to the arm and face he seems unscathed. Yet they are wearing down his resolve. They get him from "I'm nobody, I just want to complete eye of the moon" to "they will know despair". He's no longer just trying to defeat Naruto, he's trying to break him. He wants to prove to himself Naruto doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. There is no hope, everyone becomes trash.
At this point he gives the speech. If Naruto keeps it up, his comrades will all be lost leaving him in solitude. Naruto brings it up later, but we already know: solitude is Obito's own nightmare.

I want to sleep on Madara's lap

This is much deeper than my interpretation. Please keep going.

Kek. The "ttebayo" at the end killed me.

Not only is solitude his worst nightmare, but he's been living in that nightmare for almost 20 years. You said that for all that time he was willing to do whatever was necessary to create a new world, but I think there's a key distinction that starts to reveal itself. He would do anything to have a world with comrades in it again, one where they don't die senselessly. But that doesn't mean he spent the past 17 years committed to the plan specifically, he spent them committed to the underlying motivation for the plan. When he talks about the plan he talks about hopelessness in the world. Much later he says he walked the world looking for any hope at all and found none. Here he starts to find some hope even if he doesn't want to accept it. This internal conflict is why he's increasingly willing to explain himself. He talks briefly about the loss of his own connections.
In preparation to enact the plan he has to have another one on one fight with Kakashi. Again he's forced into situations where people are gonna talk and he can't avoid listening. He does something similar to before when Kakashi tried to talk to him, he tries to distance himself by mocking Kakashi. But I think what he says this time is a lot softer than last time. Last time he twisted the knife about Rin and shut Kakashi up immediately. This time he poses some questions to him, completely unprompted. His willingness to talk is slowly increasing. As his own resolve weakens he wants the opportunity to justify himself. He explains he wanted to break Naruto and create a world where bullshit sacrifices aren't necessary. In particular, he explains he knows exactly what bullshit Rin's sacrifice entailed, since he knows about the sanbi sealing and underage suicide bomber plan, which is particularly fucked up. Specifically he's trying to justify to himself that the hope he saw a glimmer of earlier is nothing compared to the hopelessness everywhere else.

I've re-read/watched these parts multiple times and I wasn't able to pick up half of this. Please keep going.

Nah he only caused half the problems.
Danzo caused the other half

not even close brother

Honestly this, kishi shafted naruto so hard in part 2. He didn't do shit with his character and invented new bullshit constantly to power him up and it ruined his character, he was no longer a hardworking underdog, he was just the master of shortcuts to insane powerups.
Not to mention the entire reveal that hes the culmination of the largest most interconnected web of godlike personalities in the narutoverse. And he's the literal reincarnation of an actual godlike being to boot. Such a sham

Attached: Obito.jpg (773x509, 121K)

Nah. Tsunade is the worst.

>Cold blood mass murderer gets away with everything scotch free
I hate WSJ so much.

*If not for him, they wouldn't have to defeat Kaguya

And without him Naruto and a shitload of other people wouldn't be miserable.

>Ninja

Yes, it's pretty good. Just skip all the filler episodes animefillerlist.com/shows/naruto-shippuden

BUT HE WAS THE COOLEST,
GUY

tobi was based though

Some filler like backstory filler are good.

yeah honestly some of my fondest memories of my first watch were the filler episodes

Bait.

This.

Attached: 1429148518296.png (840x708, 245K)

What if he had both Kamui Sharingan and perfect Susano? Will he be stronger than Sasuke or Naruto?

This. Skip the filler except the ANBU arc about Yamato and Kakashi. The rest is pretty lame though.

He already is. He can not be touched. Becoming Juubito actually nerfed him.

No, watch Hinata/Hanabi/Neji filler too.

Forget about the worst, what about the best?
>>nice thicc eyebrown, cool bodysuit
>>Kakashi's rival
>>walking around the village 500 times by his hands in the age of 5
>>have a based dad
>>say thank for encourage to anyone calling him loser
>>summoning is the only ninjutsu he knows, contract with a fucking turtle because why the fuck not
>>willing to die with his own student if said student dies in the surgery
>>BTFO Itachi and Kisame right after those 2 fucked 3 jonin
>>fuck up Kisame 2 times, 2nd time the attack is so fancy even Kisame mistook it with ninjutsu
>>literally the most important side character in the last 50 chapters
>>kick the shit out of Madara without even relying on Muh special gene, only hard work
>>too fast he literally bend the space
>>on the wheelchair with a fake leg, still as badass as ever
Truly the green beast of Konoha

What did you all think of the Akatsuki? for me it's Sasori.

>Master of Poisons
>Most knowledgeable medical specialist to come out of Suna
>Defeated the Third Kazekage 1v1 who was the strongest Kazekage in history making Sasori the strongest sand ninja ever.
>Immortality.
>Even smug Deidara claims he is stronger.

It's weird the way he allowed himself to die according to Chiyo though, was he just depressed or what?

Time for reasonable posting ended hours ago so I'll try to wrap up. The rest will be faster than I would've liked.
He does something I find interesting next, he tries to invite Kakashi into the dream world by making assumptions about Kakashi's suffering, possibly projecting his own. Whether projecting or not, he gets upset when Kakashi says the plan won't fill the void. I think it's the first challenge to the actual plan, not the assumptions of hopelessness and becoming garbage behind it, at least it's the first one he actually addresses. He discusses the plan specifically, having kind of been forced to. He's slowly ceded his unwillingness to discuss anything and now he's talking about the specifics of the plan. Looking back I think it's been quite organic. And it is an actual discussion, there is back and forth, Kakashi responds and Obito doesn't concede, but the last thing Kakashi says is really important, that you have to cherish the memories of your comrades. He longs for the past, it's exactly his past memories that allow him to resist the first attempt to force him to perform rinne tensei, as well as to suppress Kaguya's will as juubi jinchuuriki.
Six Paths Obito would probably have otherwise defeated Naruto and Sasuke. Even in Kurama mode and sage mode Susano'o he still grabs them both and smashes them into the ground. It's not until he creates the sword of nunoboko, the literal sword of the soul and physical manifestation of his own will that they even do anything to him. The sight of Naruto and Sasuke teamed up plus nine of their comrades reminds him of his own and he wavers just long enough for the sword to be destroyed and Naruto to grab hold of the bijuu chakra. At this point Naruto enters his psyche or whatever having seen all his memories and having slowly reduced his tolerance to the point where maybe they can have a discussion now... but he remains combative.

Yes, his susanoo used by Kakashi, who canonically doesn't have the stamina to use sharingan effectively, almost soloed Kaguya.

>was he just depressed or what?
Sasori was a very sad man chasing an impossible dream. His pursuit of the everlasting and immaculate cost him his humanity, by which point he realized he was no closer to attaining his goals but carried on a hollow existence because he could not do otherwise. It's ironic that only after death he was granted some semblance of closure, but that was backpedaling at best.

He was a character too good for the role he was given, and the same goes for many of the Akatuski.

Attached: 1552418035203.png (946x715, 654K)

Again, faster than I wanted. Glossed over some stuff.
Naruto is giving him some of his best talk no jutsu with actual answers instead of only appeals to believe in him. He tries to convince him to walk ahead of everyone else and not take shortcuts, yet he still refuses. After all the buildup, confronted by his mirror image who's armed with all his memories, he still doesn't want to be convinced. Dredging up multiple memories, the best Naruto does is cause him to waver long enough to remove the bijuu chakra. He's still not actually convinced because he has another discussion with Kakashi, a willing one finally. What ultimately convinces him I think, is the combination of not fighting anymore and actually being able to reflect on all that just happened, and Kakashi's statement that his path isn't necessarily wrong but the difference is Naruto's path has drawn countless comrades to him while Obito has remained in solitude, the one thing he was trying to free himself from. The plan itself isn't the crux of the talk no jutsu, it's the basis for the plan. He desperately wanted to find hope but seemed certain it didn't exist. Against the backdrop of a literal manifestation of shining hope in the form of Naruto's rasenshuriken, he has proof it does. He seemed certain shinobi always turn to scum but he has seen the entire world's shinobi population rally around one person. He seemed certain it was better to discard memories of his comrades and recreate them but he had used his memories to protect himself against fucking Kaguya's will. These are all things he's just experienced, willing or not, and now there's actually time to contemplate it. He has proof his exact ideals remain alive and well. Naruto remains unwavering in his commitment to his comrades and wouldn't sacrifice a single one of them. Everyone is rallied behind the guy who thinks this way. The hopeless black hell of a world isn't so after all. The actual tenets of his belief system were disputed.

Thank you, user. You have given me much to think about. I'll be sure to ponder on this at my next re-read/watch. Obito is even more interesting than I thought

Attached: cap_[Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 384 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [F68273E4]_00_19_22_03.jpg (1912x1072, 284K)

>tfw the coolest guy is blessed with the most haxed MS ability ever created

Attached: 1474077449385.jpg (1826x1997, 1.3M)

>7 hours later
And that's just what there was to say about tnj.

Attached: xwwvnxi2iyg11.png (635x420, 62K)

I also read your posts really interesting,I'm currently rewatching the series just started out Shippuden and I plan to watch all of it including the fillers. I'll give a try to analyse the show,I feel like a lot of people are heavily misunderstanding it.

Obito is cringe, tobi is based

you would've done the same thing in his position

Attached: obito.png (1916x1080, 726K)

Juubito a cute

>Kishimoto also sucks his dick
I want to suck Obito's dick.

Attached: 1565337797862.jpg (1920x1080, 574K)

KINO

I took a couple month break between watching Shippuden in the middle of the big war with all the dead resurrected. Are Machida Uchida and Obito two different people? I for some reason remember Tobi being comic relief but then revealing himself to secretly be the long thought dead Machida Uchida. But I came back and there seems to be a Machida Uchida among the dead ninjas brought back for the big war and Obito is also there. Did I forget an important plot point?
Also can I get a refresher on what each of the special eyes do and what is special about the first ninja and his 2 students that split the ninja arts.

Attached: 07f44bdb980df9f37fea564fbf8d7432.jpg (450x1553, 295K)

I can't help you without spoiling user did you skip episodes?

>Byakugan- you can see long distances and chakra networks in 360 degree field, it aids in hyuga style and destroying internal organs through jyuken(hyuga's gighting style) and shutting down chakra networks of opponents.
>Sharingan- can copy ninjutsu which aren't blodline traits,predict movements,cast genjutsu and see chakra by colour. Has many variations which are evolved Sharingan known as Mangekyou that has powers varying according to person.
>Rinnegan- can do all the stuff pain did with his paths,there are additional stuff but it's spoilers to you.

Tobi is a good boi though.

He was the most based character, the hero the world did not deserve.
>wants to create peaceful world where everyone has 2d anime waifu
>retards fuck it up, revive alien hell bent on exterminating humanity
>sacrifices himself to defeat her, saving strongest ninja ever
>gets to spend eternity with his actual waifu
>too bad for the rest of you losers

A villain is responsible for all the bad stuff happening. That’s your argument for why a character is bad? Okay user

But Madara is already a good guy.

Attached: cap_[Koten_Gars] Naruto Shippuden - 458 [iTunes][h.264][1080p][AC3] [7AD2E84C]_00_12_51_11.jpg (1912x1072, 182K)

Tobi was cool Obito was not.

Wrong. Kid Obito was the coolest boy, despite being a scum

Yes, of course! But I want others to see it so he can actually stay alive...
Madara did absolutely nothing wrong and I will stand with him always.

Attached: 52334016_p101.png (717x1354, 258K)

I remember countless bans because of people arguing about his identity every week. Good times.

Actually Black Zetsu and Madara are to blame for all of the awful shit that took place in Naruto

Madara. Did. Nothing. Wrong.

Imagine Akatsuki Leader being Minato.

>Minato, after years of planning, has Obito stage the attack on Kushina's pregnancy because of the seal weakening.
>Has Kushina chained up, wants Obito to control the fox when he rips it out of his wife so he can easily seal it inside of him and become it's Jinchuruki and continue his plans.
>They start, but Kurama breaks free from the control either because it was too powerful or Obito is a scrub on his first try doing this.
>Kurama is all pissed off and goes to attack the village and kill people.
>Oh FUCK!
>Both of them go on full damage control and Minato goes to to play hero and wrangle the fox back while he has Obito stay with his wife. (Who is completely devastated and pissed, by the way. Betrayal and all.)
>Summons Gamabunta, fights the fox, warps it back to where this shit started.
>Uses Reaper Death Seal while using Kushina as a sacrifice to seal it.
>Find out he can only seal half the fox within him because Kurama is that jacked with chakra.
>”Shit! OBITO, go teleport and get my newborn son! I'll seal the other half in him!”
>”Yes, sensei! Right away, sensei!”
>Obito gets Naruto and Minato seals the half within him.
>Gonna have to fake his death now, because this was a complete shitshow. This whole scene doesn't look good.
>Don't take Naruto because it would all look too suspicious and rising him would slow down the other stuff he has planned. Leaves Naruto in the hands of Hiruzen. The old man should treat him well until the day he comes back for his son (lol).

The Nine-Tails attack was the result of poor evil scheming.

Attached: tgs2x6XlxKA98-41R0kYX6tNQ3FHIAZISDcwlGOlbk4.jpg (709x600, 121K)

ITT evil aligned character = badly written character

He was poorly handled after his unmasking, but he was legitimately a great villain for the majority of Shippuden. If he wasn't forced to the sidelines to make way for Madara, I think he could have been the best final boss.

It's because Madara showed up. Obito had to be trash so that Madara could take the lead.

Attached: Rikudo fairy.png (530x464, 49K)

Masked Obito when he's running around as Madara is such a madlad it's unreal. I never did understand why he helped out Sasuke so much though because what did Sasuke actually do for him?

In part, I think it was just a plot thread that Kishi never followed through with. Tobi did briefly mention the possibility of synchronizing Sasuke with the Gedo Statue, so perhaps he planned on having him be the next Nagato. Then you run into the question of why Tobi even wanted a Nagato figure around, since he apparently didn't ever plan on reviving Madara, though.

Maybe the effects of Synchronising with the Gedo kind of made Obito not want to do it himself like what happens with Nagato though he seem'd like he had enough control of it during the Ninja war.

Yeah must have been a different plot point, Obito goes to the trouble of corrupting Sasuke, saving his ass, getting him to kill Danzo then giving him Itachis prized eyes for literally no pay out was dumb, he even attempts to keep him hidden from Kabuto like he's his ace in the hole or backup plan but he literally does not even think of Sasuke once when he's out in the field.

Tobi was my favorite akatsuki as soon as he was revealed, and I honestly wish he would have stayed as the goofball of akatsuki to balance out rest of the edgelords instead of turning out to be the "super seecrut shadow leader" of akatsuki

Attached: tobi.gif (150x150, 285K)

I want to Fuck Madara.

Attached: 601.png (800x632, 408K)

t. Hashirama

Hashirama has a wife. Madara has a wife. They do not fuck each other!

>Madara has a wife
What wife? Obito?

I am his wife. And Obito is for Rin

He didn't kidnap him, he saved his life! Madara is a very good dad.

>gives him an undeserved happy ending as well.
he literally saved everyone by helping against Kaguya. Him and Orochimaru. Literally everyone else was cannon fodder/jobber.

Attached: 7c3qvvvzput21.png (625x478, 341K)

Attached: 0c2222d84f93f1f435a432713dd6acf3.jpg (965x1378, 199K)

>not "weird trick"

Attached: 56791331_p0.jpg (1600x1572, 1.03M)

Naruto is the best out of him Sakura/Sasuke by a long shot.

If everyone just looked at the Moon, we wouldn't be having these alien invasion problems, you know

Attached: IMG_20190908_033209.jpg (1920x1080, 124K)

>literally becomes ninja jesus
>use that power to protect some faggot who tried to kill him, kill his friends and destroy his village (even being beaten up by a bitch who easily he can rape, but he needed protect his boyfriend)
>leave his first crush for other girl just because that girl likes sasuke (I hate people who lies to themselves or some bullshit)
>becomes a shitty husband and father

give this user a medal

Attached: naPuto.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Attached: flGAd37.jpg (600x1241, 44K)

Fucking uchihas

Both of these are correct, Rock Lee should have been the protagonist and the Uchiha should have never existed in the first place

I love how Naruto threads always have at least one person getting talk no jutsu'd into giving Naruto another shot.

Attached: Naruto Uzumaki 3.jpg (564x738, 33K)

That'd be pretty generic.

Go ahead and spoil some stuff. I am either forgetting episodes or I came back on the wrong episode and missed plot points.

Each rinnegan gives the user a unique ability.

How is there now a second Machida?
Also I vaguely recall there was a master and he had 2 students that took different paths. Was the Master the one that split the 10 tails? And was Machida one of the students? Or the other way?

Tobi wasn't Madara, he was only pretending to be Madara in order to advance his agenda. The real Madara was dead, but has resurrected.

"The Master" was the Sage of the Six Paths. He's the one that split the Ten Tails. The two students were his sons. Madara is a reincarnation of one of the sons. Sasuke is also a reincarnation of him.

>Sharingan
It has three main abilities. One, it can see chakra, which is normally invisible, and can differentiate different kinds of chakra by its "color." Two, it can "analyze" any technique, which includes both jutsu and martial arts. This enables the user to copy any move after seeing it once, provided that they're physically capable of it, and it also clues them in on how to counter a move. The third ability is hypnosis, which allows them to trigger all kinds of hallucinations by way of eye contact.
>Mangekyou Sharingan
It has all of the abilities of the Sharingan, plus an ability that is unique to each individual user. Shisui's can perform inception. Itachi's can create an illusionary space where he controls time and space. Sasuke's can ignite anything in his line of sight with black, inextinguishable flames. Obito's can create portals to another dimension. If you have two Mangekyou Sharingan. the user can also create a chakra golem called the Susano'o, which varies in size and can be used offensively or defensively.
>Byakugan
The Byakugan also has three abilities. One, it shares the Sharingan's ability to see chakra, and the color of chakra. Two, it expands the user's field of vision to 360 degrees, leaving them with virtually no blind spots. Three, its vision has multiple modes; telescopic, which allows the user to see miles away, microscopic, which allows the user to visualize objects on a molecular level, and x-ray, which allows the user to see through objects. One interesting application of the Byakugan's abilities is to almost read a target's mind by monitoring their inner physiology, sort of like a hyper-advanced lie detector test.

>Rinnegan
Unlike the previous two, the Rinnegan doesn't provide conventional improvements to vision; however, it can see certain extra-dimensional phenomena that are otherwise impossible to detect. In addition, a Rinnegan user can install "fake" Rinnegan into people, animals, or objects, and then see through the fake Rinnegan, like an out-of-body experience.

The main thing about the Rinnegan, though, is that it provides the user with a laundry list of special abilities, which include...

-The ability to create portals between dimensions.
-The ability to use all 6 chakra natures.
-The ability to control gravitational forces.
-The ability to instantly replace one's body parts with magic cybernetics.
-The ability to read minds.
-The ability to summon otherworldly beasts.
-The ability to absorb chakra and jutsu.
-The ability to remove a target's soul, store souls, and re-summon souls.
-The ability to create rods that can receive chakra from a distance, either to control inanimate objects or disrupt a target's chakra.
-The ability to resurrect the dead.
-The ability to summon and control the Gedo Statue.

Like the Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan also have one ability that is unique to its user. Momoshiki's allows him to "steal" any jutsu that he sees with his Rinnegan, then fire them back at the target. Madara's allows him to create invisible ghost-clones that can't be touched, but can touch things themselves. Sasuke's allows him to instantly swap the positions of any objects in his field of vision. Kaguya's allows her to swap the positions of planets and dimensions.

>Rinne Sharingan
It's a Rinnegan with the powers of a Sharingan. Kaguya's can project itself onto the moon, and hypnotize a planet's population.

>Tenseigan
Who even knows? It's just fucking weird, and its existence is never acknowledged outside of this one movie. It, uh, can cause the moon to fall onto the earth. And absorb any kind of energy via a curse, with the exception of a certain special kind of chakra, which is exempt from the curse. It also gives the user basically, like, Sage Mode. And the Nine Tails' chakra cloak. For some reason. It seemed to be able to produce an artificial sun and atmosphere inside of the moon, too.

Oh, and you can do all of the things the Tenseigan can if you... collect 1,000 Byakugan and stuff them into a magic orb. Don't ask why.

I can't be bothered fact checking, but I think that you're confusing the tenseigan dojutsu with the tenseigan weapon.

you have to go back

But user that's Tobi

why did they name it with the same name and make it confusing?

I don't think I'm confusing them. My impression from the film is that they shared a lot of the same abilities...

For example, once the Tenseigan (weapon) was destroyed, the moon stopped falling to the earth. Then, once Toneri awakened the Tenseigan (eye), then the moon started falling to the earth once again.

Another example is the puppets. Once the Tenseigan (weapon) was destroyed, all of his puppet servants were deactivated. Then, once Toneri awakened the Tenseigan (eye), he was able to use them again.

Toneri also talked about using his Tenseigan (eye) to restore the qualities of earth after the apocalyptic event, which implies that it also has the Tenseigan (weapon)'s ability to create artificial appliances.

Huh, never noticed that, or maybe I did but I forgot. I might have to give the film a rewatch regardless because my memory of it isn't that good.

Yep pretty much

He is also a good boy.

>happy ending as well
I mean he came to terms with what happened to him and with what he did but he still died. He had a few moments of happiness before sacrificing himself, I wouldn't call that a happy ending.

bump