pastebin.com/zLXg8QU3
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpKJdGS7hHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hopefully never, garbage yaoishit

It looked nice at least

>draw a girl
>call it a boi

Ah yes, because that turns out well for Trigger

Attached: LWAKNWMthumbnail3.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

Give it only six episodes of it gets a show

>be a retard
>make a post

Soon

Attached: 9119420acb9b12ca6cf911976b60b511.png (764x217, 175K)

no ty. make a new show that isn't yaoi gurren lagan

What's soon?

They just released it this year

Mad Yuri fags lol

gov Kray

>Gays punch Trump and Global Warming

Uhhh, yeah, fucking WHEN Trigger?

I would like a prequel about Lio and his pals.

You're in luck, they did that. Check Nyaa for the Lio-hen short

I want something that goes further back than that. How did Meis and Gueira first meet? What happened when Lio’s power first awakened? Do they have families?

They had to cut Lio backstory from the movie, so they might do an ova or extra episode/continuation of some sort given the success.

>wanting trigger to make a tv show
They are only good at ovas

Fuck the burnish and especially fuck Galo

Dumb Gov

twitter.com/GKIDSfilms/status/1175834316993171456?s=20
More showings may be announced in the future.

Attached: EFA44A9XkAACB9Q.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Still none in my shitty country though

SEA?

TRIALS OF FIRE
YOU ALWAYS KNEW
THEY WOULD CARRY ME HOME
THEY'D LEAD ME TO YOU

What I'd give for it to come to Mexico

if promare got a tv series it'd go the way of lwa tv or to a lesser extent kyousougiga tv, people'll just start ragging on it once it goes in a direction they're not comfortable with

Okay but how did Galo instantly learn to pilot the Deus X Machina/the mech that was planet sized out of nowhere

Lio no Tabi OVA

Attached: ED-lU0bU0AAZQ9h.jpg (1045x861, 57K)

Giving Promare a short OVA series would be better treatment than a TV anime desu.

Attached: 1568980882522.jpg (1516x1829, 236K)

Kissing Lio Fotia!

Holding hands with Lio Fotia!

Attached: 1569075709505.jpg (913x1200, 71K)

The lwa tv was a bad transition to a tv series. I dont understand why yoshinari decided to restart the whole show instead of continuing on from the ovas. It was a slogfest to get through the first 13 episode, holy fuck akko was a retard.

Lewd

Never I hope. Movie format was perfect.

Attached: ED19UbPU0AA7gj0.png (506x562, 106K)

The more I learn about this movie the less interested I become, if I genuinely think trigger is style over substance will this change my mind. or is it more of the same?

i love a boy for the first time
help

>if I genuinely think trigger is style over substance will this change my mind
No. It's probably the most polished thing from them in awhile, helped and hindered by it being a self contained movie, but if you were unimpressed by their previous works, this won't be any different.

Attached: 1559436940512.png (875x882, 861K)

I'd rather have Trigger do more movies.

Personally I have never liked Imaishi's works but for some reason this did it for me. It's wall-to-wall style though so if you don't like the plot as much as I did then you're definitely going to think it's style over substance.

Is it pronounced like nightmare or italian

Like the -mare in nightmare.

Read the katakana

Remember that random fanservicey music video Yoko got? They should let Lio have one of those

Attached: 1563785936348.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Oh fuck I would pay so much money for that

I would be totally content if Imaishi just did movies from now on. Since he's pretty much figured out his formula I feel like it works best in movie sized chunks rather than 24 episode anime.

Just pretend he is a girl and you'll be fine.

In the sub they say Pro-maire (rhymes with nigtmare)

pu-roh-meh-roo

A trilogy would be hype.

I know nothing about Promare, but I hope the MCs are nice and would get along with Ryuko well.

I think it'd be fine.
There were a lot of the things that the movie could've expanded on, but didn't due to time constraints. If they just do the inverse of the norm (instead of cutting 13 episodes down to 90 minutes, they instead extend 90 minutes to 13 episodes) I think they'd be fine.

Attached: Untitled659.png (1440x2146, 942K)

You are in luck.

Attached: D9_izM4VAAALMK2.jpg (733x2121, 233K)

>Galo and Lio say the former’s MOETE KESUUUU ZEEEE catchphrase together
>one of Galo De Lion’s final acts is shaking its giant matoi
Cool

how tf do you predict your own post like that? Nice!

Marth Blanco

>tf
Kill yourself.

no wa tf? fucking weirdo.

Fire Force is already airing.

I don't want a tv show because chances for it to be a trainwreck are high. An OVA would be fine.

Like this.

aww wholesome

Last page of the SoL artbook

Attached: burning rescue.png (2000x2617, 815K)

Yes but it has to be with his band

Attached: ECJYU80U8AAqBWK.jpg (1096x1556, 390K)

HOME
RELEASE
FUCKING
WHEN
H
E
N

this

Patrician taste.

I hope I don't encounter any wild pronoun freaks when I go see this. By the looks of thing they've latched into it.

>none of the usual female-centric heavy fanservice Imaishi is known for
>fujobait
>but the guy is really cute
I'll allow it.
They'll leave once they recall who Hiroyuki Imaishi is.

The women had plenty of fanservice, considering how little screen time they got.

the keyword was "heavy," user. i did see that not!Nonon was wearing only a bikini top under her lab coat

SCANS WHERE

> showing 15 minutes away
> in a dinky theater I’ll probably get shot at
Beggars can’t be choosers I guess

Only got chink photos

Attached: 771b5029gy1g5vvxpqmqbj23402c0nlm.jpg (690x518, 99K)

Attached: 771b5029gy1g5vvxnp16ej23402c0e81.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

Concept art

Attached: 771b5029gy1g5w0g8uslsj23402c04qp.jpg (690x518, 121K)

Attached: 771b5029gy1g5w0fxkuuvj23402c04qp.jpg (690x518, 122K)

Attached: 771b5029gy1g5w0g4kf0tj23402c0b29.jpg (690x518, 127K)

Attached: 771b5029gy1g5w0gchfhyj23402c0e81.jpg (4032x3024, 3.06M)

Damn this needs a scan

Worse, south america

Chainsaw Galo?

Hm, if bottom left was the first concept then he was gonna be like Anti.

Attached: 5b5987d80c759.jpg (1200x848, 76K)

Attached: EFKAFksU4AAeUG_.jpg (512x700, 53K)

That's so fucking cute what the fuck

this

Movie felt rushed but Kill la Kill for example dragged a bit.

It’s based on a real video of two firefighters rescuing ducklings from a sewer.

>Kray is Trump
why would anyone think this?

What sort of face does Lio make when he's anally penetrated?

Granbelm? Nice

twitter.com/s_koup/status/1169789947164921856?s=21

Attached: sushioface.jpg (1045x1200, 223K)

I want Lio to make that face when he's thinking about my matoi!

>the BPM for Gallant Ones, the song that plays when Galo saves Lio and gives Lio his flame back, is 100 BPM. which is the recommended rate of chest compressions during CPR

Attached: 1568780709576.jpg (836x2250, 247K)

He does Galo.

>hands
Salsa please. This accelerated my heart rate.

I don't want to have to wait any longer.

Attached: we fucking did it.webm (1000x562, 2.72M)

I think this movie is going to be what finally pushes me from casual homoshit into that real homo shit.

@prma_d

Thank you user.

Attached: EE69bbGUEAAbKtG.png (837x887, 452K)

It's just fiction dude. I love Lio and Galo but I'm not about to go outside and suck some dick over it.

So this movie being 2hr long is approximately 6 episodes. There's easily enough characters and materials in it to make it 12 eps with slightly more focus on the character interactions/backgrounds. Or 24 which will allow for an even deeper dive into the characters. What Trigger needs to understand is that there's basically 3 arcs that can be summarized with; Burning Rescue vs Burnish, Burnish vs Promepolis and Promepolis Depature Prevention. If trigger can build around these three events/conflicts I think a satisfying full length anime is more than possible.

Maybe if real men weren't so ugly. I think I'll remain a 2D bisexual and a 3D heterosexual, thank you very much.

Spoil me, is it really that gay? Do they kiss?

CPR

They do magical CPR. That's as "gay" as it gets.

you wouldn't? what are you gay or something??

Post more cute Lios

Attached: EE1wFwfUUAEojNM.png (831x879, 604K)

>24 episodes
No. I could deal with a 12 episodes sequel to flesh out some characters but even that needs a new villain/central plot that was finished in the movie. I would rather have an OVA series of 3-5 episodes or another movie in case Trigger wants to capitalize more on Promare.

CPR but the way it was shot looked like a kiss.

/cm/ has 38 threads of cute Lios for you to look through.

Nice. When's the BD coming out? 2-3 months?

We don't know. The movie will air again in Japan next month in 4DX. We will probably have the BD in early 2020.

Later than that, they're STILL showing it in Japan, in 4DX even

No one knows. Pre-orders haven't even been hinted at. Imagine the pre-order bonuses ;_;

Why would Imaishi make this garbage? Is he gay?

>tfw lio folder is over 4k

Attached: EE_u6rLVAAAeOBz.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

Mine's at a pitiful 200. Have you been saving since the Japan premiere?

You faggots should go kill yourselves.

Yeah. I liked his design from when it was first unveiled and hope he'd get some nice arts but I never expected so much.

Attached: D8c0s2jV4AA2QYP.jpg (1200x945, 195K)

He is a seriously cute and cool guy.

Attached: EC6RzIIUYAAWI5G.jpg (1065x540, 80K)

It's easy if you have a gun. Failing that, you can easily buy a rope and hang yourself, or jump from a bridge or a tall building.
You would make the world a much better place.

It needs to stop.

Attached: Inosuke_waking_up.png (350x197, 120K)

It needs to keep going, this is the future of anime boys

Try a shotgun. Put it in your mouth, pretend it's a dick, and pull the trigger. If you angle it wrong, you might just end up blowing off part of your face, but that's good too.

If you're so (You) hungry you could have just asked politely.

Attached: 1563187402420.jpg (780x1380, 112K)

Fuck no, anime is in dire need of more manly femboys, not shitty traps.

Go kill yourself. Seriously. You'll make a lot of people happy.

They just have feminine faces, it's not like traps. That's been around since the conception of the mediums

>replying

Kill yourself, faggot.

You're not my mother

Attached: 1563315368973.jpg (953x1366, 142K)

Do your mother a favor and shoot yourself.

>there are legitimately people coming out of the movie thinking Lio is in his 40s
Maybe they should have screened the prequels

Just embrace the homosexuality and let it set you free.

Slit your wrists. Remember, it's down the road, not across the street. Do it properly. You don't want to be an attention whore and survive.

Nice 2013-era memekid post.

My wife Lucia is so sexy.

>not a ghibili movie
>not a big franchise
>still did surprisingly well
Did this have any advertising in the us at all?

Attached: bm.png (480x223, 11K)

GKIDS was tweeting about it almost every day. Does it count?

GKids tweeted about it constantly plus conventions were advertising it when they screened the showing in America.

Remember he had a weird ice/water chain saw earlier on when fighting Lio, I recall. Or maybe it was the second fight after Lio completely fucking lost it.

What do non-ghibli, non-normalfag anime movies usually do?

Kray is more like Moviebob then Trump

boxofficemojo.com/genres/chart/?id=anime.htm

pastebin.com/zLXg8QU3
Summary of some stuff from the recent Trigger stream.

Attached: D-eogGzUEAEf4Dw.jpg (800x647, 81K)

>-Lio's motorcycle is not the same brand as Panty (from Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt)'s motorcycle
This was keeping me up at night.

How the fuck is A Silent Voice so low? That's like the 3rd most mainstream anime movie ever in the West with over 770k viewership on MAL. Did everyone just pirate it? Did the publishers go full retard?

So in a word, most anime movies do sub 600K$. Promare can easily hit 1.2M$, it definitely deserves more sales than YuGiOh and Naruto.

>Did everyone just pirate it?
It released in the US after blue rays were already out, so probably

I caught it at the theater and they gave out a nice full color book.

If it had any advertising in the US, I sure didn't see it. It was by pure chance I was looking on fandango for a movie to go see the night it premiered.

I thought madoka was more popular in the US

Not really.

Fucking kek. I saw some shit online about it. No human in their 40s can look like Lio even with plastic surgery.

>Might be a Japanese thing to go watch movies by themselves
kek

Yeah the only reason I heard about it was the Anime at US theaters site and it kept coming up at the top of my Atom special event list for months.

>Arrietty
What the fuck? Why did one of the most forgettable Ghiblis did much better than all their classics?

>-Galo's ear-piercing placement in the movie is the correct one
He has an ear piercing?

They meant Lio, and that's because he's got his piercing in the wrong ear in the poster. They basically said they had to put it on his right because he was on the left side of the poster but the movie's left ear piercing is correct.

That makes more sense, I would've remembered Galo having an ear piercing. I love all piercings on cute boys

Nostalgia? Old Ghibli fans bringing their kids along? Ghibli films in general becoming more mainstream? Tie-in with Borrowers everyone seemed to vaguely remember watching as a kid? Honestly a lot from this list is surprising to see

2D doesn't counts.

I know that there's plans for Pop Up Parade and nendos, but has GSC announced scales for Galo and Lio yet? If not I hope that's what's in store for us next Wonfes.

Lio De Galon probably

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpKJdGS7hHM
Best

Attached: ECjCdOVU8AEYHf6.jpg (556x1200, 143K)

Attached: 033F23D5-7B51-4DE2-81BA-7EA7BEE4DE74.jpg (1365x2048, 288K)

I'd rather they made another Gridman series. It was the best thing they have done or were involved with, since KLK.

Attached: uchusen-ssss-gridman.jpg (568x800, 186K)

I think Amemiya may get to work with another, bigger profile Tsuburaya property. They were pretty happy with the results.

>may get to work with another, bigger profile Tsuburaya property
Ultraman? About time that the red and silver giant would return in anime. Last time he had an anime was in what, the 80's?

Promare and Gridman are the only two Trigger series I've ever liked. Weird as fuck having the two of them in close succession after years of thinking these guys will never put out anything good.

so the twist about kray being a burnish was meant to show that his whole plan revolving around ditching earth after letting it blow up was just a more convoluted version of the burnish desire to burn shit, right? and that he was in denial about having repressed that desire when in fact it was his main motivation for everything all along?

Pretty much. It's also supposed to be another layer on how self centered he was. He doesn't give any shits about a plan that doesn't put him in charge of all of what's left of humanity.

Yup.

i feel like i should have seen it coming, when he was interrupted from letting loose his real power against rage lio i thought he just cyborged himself to have freeze powers or something

Where can I watch/steal this?

Attached: ECkm-dtVUAA5Spx.jpg (1124x1200, 187K)

Trigger can't write worth a shit so hopefully never