*knock* *knock*

>*knock* *knock*
>A-user its yours
wat do?

Attached: save europa.jpg (682x382, 35K)

I know it's a joke since rainbows are straighter than Eli

Attached: 00.jpg (1200x1006, 572K)

Get the coat hanger.

close door and go back to shitposting

Literally zero empirical data to support such a claim
Trust me
I'm an assistant astronomy teacher

Attached: Love Live! 11 Our Decision (BDRip 1080p AC3 10bit).mkv_snapshot_13.42_[2019.09.12_13.56.47].png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

nuh uh
>closes the door

No such thing as an actual lesbian,simply bisexuals that haven't been sufficiently raped

>open door
>"where's the paternity test?"
>pinch off a greasy fart
>slam and lock door

>"Good the fertility drugs worked. Now I can use them on Honk, Nozomi, Maki and Rin and I'll be a happy husband and father!"

Tell your husband it is his

Oh really? How do you explain that when I had a vasectomy? That's right, I lied, because I knew you couldn't be trusted. I will never give you children, you disgusting, cheating wench. Begone with you, and never come back.

Yes I'll take responsibility for our mixed slav octuplets.

No way fag, Taiwanese cartoons can't get pregnant.

I would never ever cheat on my wife.

Attached: 4239c87cbfe150ba194415fbffc14790.jpg (1785x2753, 543K)

Your wife will never respect you if she thinks she has you locked down

Shut the fuck up boomer
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊ 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊
̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊ 󠛡 ̊ ̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊̊ ̊̊̊ ̊̊ ̊

>Not having 2+ wives
monogamy is outdated

based

Check if the pregnancy test smells like Honoka.

O K Z O O M E R
K
Z
O
O
M
E
R E D D I T
>newfag spotted

It’s bullshit, I did not tap her, I did naht

get married

Attached: white power.png (250x500, 99K)

literally discount slav chan

Me too, user, me too

Attached: miyako_thumbsup.jpg (640x480, 97K)

>Don't stay loyal to one wife
bruh, why your love must be shared to another women beside your one wife?

huh, that's surprising, you've just returned from mexico too.

Attached: Girl trying to get paper unstuck from her face.gif (740x416, 2.93M)

Slavic girl + 1/2 Limey/1/2 Paddy man = El Ogro de Europa.

If I had 100 houses should I not give them to 100 people? My love divided is still greater than a man's love for one!

>tfw ywn impregnate every LL girl

Attached: 1539274190937.jpg (600x600, 72K)

based

Get an abortion, you dumb slut.

Assume the KID. Abe orders!

based on what?

I'm pregnant?

My pregnancy test! Thanks for finding it. I was looking all over for it.

How could it be mine if I'm still a virgin?

Call the police, as apparently I have been raped.

>bend her over and nut an extra time just to be sure

ask her for a paternity test so I can jack off to the confirmation that it's indeed my baby in her belly

cry that I can't get married anymore since I've been raped while asleep

then when she inevitably offers to make me her man, I give in and let her have her way with me while conscious for the first time

>Eh?

Was there ever any doubt?

Attached: eh nandatte.png (346x409, 100K)

Let's make sure

Attached: 1539049975887.jpg (537x420, 41K)

"Haha, funny joke. You're only into women. Even if you were the sort to look for a sperm donor for a kid, I wouldn't be the first person you'd ask. Now scram and come up with better material you amateur."