Fall 2019

The new season is upon us, and I will be completely honest, aside for two or three shows it doesn't look good. What are you Yea Forumsnons looking forward?

Attached: fall-2019.jpg (1080x6139, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ne7oNIMJyA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3Hz's works

I hope Psycho Pass 3 is being delayed to make sure it's good. I may watch 2 others but not optimistic on them representing their manga well.

The MC with a revolver head seems interesting.

it's the return of harem
Val x love incredible soundtrack, Oresuki, asspride, sao
The chink cooking anime looks interesting. African salaryman for shitposting.

>Bookworm Isekai
>No Guns no Life
>Kabuchiko Sherlock
>Rifle is Beutiful
>BNHA S4
>Alicization Part 2
That's honestly all that looks interesting to me. I only watch BNHA because a ton of my friends like meeting up to watch it and SAO is always viewed out of morbid curiosity more than anything. Some aspects of the first part of Alicization were appalling production-wise, hopefully they at least cleaned that up for part 2.

And as always I'll be keeping an eye on what Yea Forums is really getting into to see if theres anything noteworthy I missed.

Welp, backlog season it is for me then.

The selection is so-so at best; however,
>Granblue Fantasy season 2
>Azure Lane
I can't wait for the new doujins to flood in.

Attached: 1567871032191.jpg (620x572, 26K)

I seriously can't believe that the best thing in this list is motherfucking Radiant S2, I know, I KNOW, some fucker always goes around just saying each season that is the worst, but come on, put a hand in that chest and admit it, this is the worst season for anime of the decade, I can't believe this decade is closing this way.

Attached: V18.jpg (1131x1771, 404K)

Kemono Michi

>What are you Yea Forumsnons looking forward?
Isekai

Hey just wait a year or two. This decade arguably peaked in it's first two years maybe that'll happen again.

Jesus Christ, this season is so heavy, I gave sequels its own category. I cannot remember the last season I initially picked up more than 20 series.

>Yes
Azur Lane
Houkago Saikoro Club
Kandawa Jet Girls
Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle

>3-ep rule
Assassin's Pride
Babylon
Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!
Chuubyou Gekihatsu Boy
Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen
Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru
Mairimashita! Iruma-kun
Ore wo Suki nano wa Omae dake ka yo
Rifle is Beautiful
Val x Love
Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
Z/X: Code Reunion

>Sequels
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai 2
Fairy Gone 2
Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2
High Score Girl II
Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin
Psycho-Pass 3

>Shorts
Tenka Hyakken: Meiji-kan e Youkoso!

i like science saru

Why are you giving a Fate series a 3-ep rule???

not even good bait user.

>fateshit
I just wanna see what the fuss is about. I didn't even pick up Lord El-Melloi.

Watching Kabukicho Sherlock, checking out the first episode of Kandagawa Jet Girls.

This desu! There are so few doujins on my wife Enterprise. Hopefully the anime changes that
Aside from Azur Lane, I'll be watching Rifle is beautiful and Assassin's Pride plus leftovers from summer (Dr.Stond, Vinland Saga, Fireforce).

It isn't even the fact that it's getting worse, it's just the same old shit really, there's not a lot of really interesting concepts.

Who knows though, maybe one of those series's will pull a Bunny Girl Senpai and turn out to be super interesting.

Dude if you're not familiar with fate don't botherl

This year was fucking garbage. At least winter looks good already.

Shouldn't you have already checked the other 20 titles of the series? And if you did, you already know what you are getting into, seems like a pretty weird thing to do.

>maybe one of those series's will pull a Bunny Girl Senpai and turn out to be super interesting
Fellow man of culture

You're not gonna like it unless you like fateshit. It's an adapatation of a chapter from the mobage, albeit one of the few decent ones.

We just had one if the best seasons of the decade you fucking idiot

Just to clarify, I am checking it out because I want to see why the gachashit mobage is so popular. I have seen my fair share of the Nasuverse, I'm not some wet-behind-the-ears newfag.

>The new season is upon us, and I will be completely honest, aside for two or three shows it doesn't look good.

It's all mostly sequels and new shows from established properties so if you aren't a fan of any of these in the beginning, you're screwed out of luck.

For me it's Rifle is Beautiful, Jet Lezo and Mini Yuri.

Well that makes sense then. Make sure you watch First Order and Episode 0 beforehand to get a gist of what's going on though

>What are you Yea Forumsnons looking forward?
My backlog.

It is the worst season of the year by far. So lackluster.

And it's been the worst year in a while.
But, hey, nothing we can do about that.

>hurr durr backlog season
When we have this thread for the upcoming winter season, I'm going to ask you faggots how much you actually knocked off your backlog.

2010 was 9 years ago, retard.

I'll try PP3, even though s2 was absolute garbage. Also gonna pick up anything that's unique and doesn't have a manga, novel or comic. Don't care about anything else.

Not nearly enough. But what's wrong with that?
"Backlog season" is supposed to be laid back. You're supposed to enjoy those things when you're not following the seasonal shit, not force yourself to binge your whole backlog at once.

Because I want to prove myself wrong, but I feel like the people who say such things don't even actually touch their backlogs, regardless of how little "seasonal shit" they watch in the interim.

Chiahayfuru S3
I'm going to watch bokuben out of obligation.
I might not watch kono oto s2 because I liked the characters but I hated the pointless drama.
Still watching Dr. Stone.

Well, I admit that there is a temptation to just not watch anything for a while. And an even bigger temptation to rewatch one of my absolute favourites (which I tend to do every now and then anyway).
But I do "work off" my backlog from time to time, just not in an orderly fashion.

>The new season is upon us... aside for two or three shows it doesn't look good
But that's how it is each and every season.
Few titles to give it a try, the rest are complete garbage not worth attention

>But that's how it is each and every season.
No, it really isn't. Usually, there are at least a handful of things that look interesting to me or that are at least adaptations of some manga I like.

Last year was great.
This year was poor.
Next season is horrible.

Rifle is Beautiful
Watashi, Nouryoku wa Heikinchi de tte Itta yo ne!
Houkago Saikoro Club
Maybe Null Peta
Looking like a meh season but at least there's some CGDCT.

>season
>2010

you can pick the worst season from 2010 and it's still better than anything this year.

>All these complaining Redditors
This season is fine. We have Azur Lane, FGO, board game girls, rifle girls, and jet ski girls.

If you don't like good shows then go watch SAO or one of the other isekais. Or Bokuben 2.

>FGO
>good shows
I hope you're trolling, user.

>absolute state of nostalgiafags

>Beastars
>Iruma
>No Guns Life
>Chuuka Ichiban
>Tueee
And that's about it. Was really hoping for a more spectacular ending to the decade, but oh well.

Attached: 95EF641D-CD71-487F-8596-290C8B6C9BD2.jpg (2048x1535, 222K)

>tfw watching 30 shows next season
my body is not ready

Attached: 1569194707945.jpg (1077x2921, 1.43M)

Just a guess, but I suppose, the anime seasons will become less and less enjoyable for you in the future. In the long run.

Well, for any person, the amount of "interesting animes to watch" strongly depends on how many titles he or she did watch so far, and also how many narratives that person read/seen in lns and manga. Obviously. Things like expectations towards certain anime also play a big role.
There's also another thing, which I won't name, but will try to describe. Let's say, if anyone starts to see contradictions in a specific story to how things work irl, that objective criticism disables an ability to enjoy such anime/manga/ln/any form of fiction out there. Like, you read an isekai ln with a protagonist who is 28 years old, works as a pizza delivery guy, no girl/kids/solid income, and then is magically transported to rule/oversee a world or whatever. Irl, such a person is a one that can't organise his own life, so how the fuck can he rule and organize an entire world or have any part in that? It's like when a taxy driver runs for presidency, in general it's a nonsense, because nor does he have any knowledge which enables him to do that, nor any relevant skills. When you know and perceive stuff like that, you drop immediately. Because you're reading/watching complete bullshit, and you can't unsee it. The same goes for anime. Any details, any plot twists and cases, you name it.
And that's true indeed, the more one knows how things work irl, the more contradictions he or she perceives in anime, or whatever, which he can't unsee. The less interesting it is to watch then. It's natural. And that's only 1 of a few things which influence the interest.

But don't mind that comment of mine.

Anyway,
>there are at least a handful of things that look interesting to me or that are at least adaptations of some manga I like.
What's the point of watching an anime adaptation, when you've already read the original manga/ln it is based on? Serious question.

>Irl, such a person is a one that can't organise his own life, so how the fuck can he rule and organize an entire world or have any part in that?
Because he is not being threatened by government to pay taxes neither has to live a corporate lifestyle. Being a ruler is pretty easy. Just gotta make sure you know enough about stuff so that your ministers andd generals don't backstab you

>rifle is beautiful
>no guns no life
>fate
Literally 3 shows I care about this season. That will keep me entertained for like 20 minutes every few days. Might as well rewatch Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell again.

>Just a guess, but I suppose, the anime seasons will become less and less enjoyable for you in the future.
No, it really doesn't work that way. I get what you're trying to say, but I've been watching anime for over 20 years now. There have been good years and bad years inbetween. Especially in the late 00 years, there were some exceptionally bad years.
And I would hardly have written that 2018 was great if I just had too many preconceived notions or had gotten too demanding, or tired of the genre or anything.

2018 brought back many great franchises with some of the best installments they ever got: Cutie Honey, Lupin III, Gegege no Kitaro.
(It also brought back Devilman, but that one was a shit adaptation).
It had great, unconventional anime originals, like Zombieland Saga, Sirius the Jaeger, Yori Mori, even VEG (whatever you might think of it).
2018 took many risks and those paid of. I can't say the same for 2019.

>What's the point of watching an anime adaptation
Well, each adaptation brings something original with it. Take Cutie Honey, for example. 2018's CH Universe was as close to the manga as an adaptation could get, yet it was highly original and added so much depth to the characters, gave all of it a new spin. Like all CH adaptations so far did. CH Flash was practically Sailor Moon's 6th season. Re:CH was intesely Anno/Gainax. Of course, Nagai adaptations are special in that regard, as they usually tend to do their own thing in their own style.
So maybe a more straight-forward adaptation would be a better case to make here:

Take Hunter x Hunter, with its two distinct adaptations: Style and editing, animation, cinematography. All of those made those anime stand out as works of their own, even when they followed the manga closely. Voiceover work can make things stand out. Seeing a director interpret something you already know tends to give you a new perspective on things.

>No Guns Life
>Iruma-kun
>Sherlock
>Beastars
>Chihayafuru S3
>Rifle is Beautiful
Pretty typical season for me if I don't drop anything. Weary about Iruma and Sherlock though, and I might just end up picking up the manga for Beastars instead.

Additionally
>Black fox
>Mugen no Juunin: Immortal
>Bean bandit

I do sometimes wonder why people are looking forward to some things. Most just drop a list of titles, but not give any insight why they have high hopes for those.

>rifle is beautiful
Because I like cute girls doing cute things and I'm a complete /k/unt.
>no guns no life
Seems like a nice, simple revenge story I could enjoy with a beer.
>fate
I'm an unapologetic Fate-fag.
There ya go.

Do you really want to hear analyses coming from watching a couple PVs?

plotfags are always like this. Anime is not the medium you'll be satisfied with, just stay on Yea Forums and learn classical japanese.

>Do you really want to hear analyses
No, just short opinions like this guy's: Which I find absolutely okay, even though I can relate to not a single one of them.
I mean, obviously this next season has to appeal to some people, I'm just interested in what makes people have an interest in certain things.

>plotfags are always like this. Anime is not the medium you'll be satisfied with
"Plotfags" are a meme. Just a silly buzzword.
And anime and manga are often far better written than what counts as Yea Forums nowadays. Just saying.

I'm looking forward to Babylonia anime

Attached: IMG_1409.jpg (6311x4086, 3.04M)

I'm expecting it to be the plebbit anime and I'm not even being ironic here.

Kinda agree with you, but VEG isn't original.

I hate summer.

Attached: fall 2019.jpg (2074x3382, 1.94M)

Damn, you're right ... never realized that it was an adaptation.
That's what I get for not following the LN subculture!

I should really get back into the seasonal anime game but I'm only interested in High Score Girl and Psycho Pass. The new shows look pretty boring.

>FGO
6 months of eternal oldfag seethe and cope

Attached: 1567698159955.png (1500x1350, 555K)

Nothing really even looks that good.

>I should really get back into the seasonal anime game
I don't think this is the right season for that, user.

Please don't let Val x Love be censored.

Gotta watch the Americans give the nips a taste of FREEDOM

Attached: Bg_story_7.png (1024x576, 877K)

Babylon doesn't get good until the finale. Really fun apocalypse set-up

Gotta watch chink lane getting destroyed by FGO too.

I'll be watching both either way

Attached: 1526694717621.jpg (800x701, 99K)

Green: show I am excited for or is a continuation

Yellow: will check out

Red: any isekai not by the Yuru Yuri director

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23 AniChart Seasonal Anime Charts(1).jpg (1460x5463, 2.44M)

2019 just sucked in general

Did it really? We've got a lot of good shows.

>a lot of good shows.
Like?

literally not a single good show
anime is truly kill

yeah no
2019 > 2018 easily
it's not even a contest

>3hz cute girl show
>2 ig cop shows
>madhouse show
>that one ecchi show
>PA cake show
>Zootopia by Netflix
>Vinland, Dr shitpost and Shaft Force still on
We'll manage.

No one so far has made any argument for 2019. No one.

what argument, if I simply listed some great shows, you'll simply reply they're all shit
but you can't deny 2019 was overall a better year than 2018

No loli show.
Anime is the worst industry today.

You haven't even tried.
Here, look at this for 2018: Do the same or smething comparable for 2019 please. I won't judge you, I just want to hear what anime you'll bring forward.

I'm a bit more open to watch next season, but the ones I'm gonna check out are gonna be stuff like:

Ore wo Suki nano
Azur Lane
Val x Love
Bokuben S2
Kandagawa Jet Girls
Assassins Pride
SAO War of Underworld
Rifle is Beautiful

And I guess some of the isekai shows, depending on my mood then.

All of these titles are completely alien to me

I'm starting to become out of touch

Attached: 1568851444412.png (629x591, 598K)

Houkago Saikoro Club's the only anime I'm sure I'll finish. You cant go wrong with kansai-ben and niche hobbies.

Its better to start with low expectations and maybe be surprised than getting hyped then being disappointed.

Great sequels that to some people argue are even better than their previous season like Mob Psycho 100 II, Shingeki no Kyojin S3 Part 2, Kakegurui xx, DanMachi II, and potentially Psycho Pass S3, My Hero Academia S4, and Chihayafuru III
Classics that nobody expected to get a modern adaptations like Dororo, Boogiepop, Vinland Saga, Fruits Basket, and soon Blade of the immortal
Fun and diverse comedies/romcoms like Kaguya-sama, 5-Toubun, We Never Learn, Dumbells
Well known directors like Shinichiro Watanabe and Ikuhara gave us Carole & Tuesday and Sarazanmai respectively
Adaptations of very hyped up shonen like The Promised Neverland, Kimetsu no Yaiba, Fire Force, and Dr Stone
even light novels are having a decent preformance this year with The Shield Hero and Assassin's Pride
Very great sports manga like Mix and Ahiru no Sora
Even the shows that aren't talked about that much like Kanata no Astra and Cop Craft are still pretty good
And if you mention remakes of old classics similar to Kitaro then there's BEM airing now
And let's not forget that Fate is about to have its very best installation in Babylonia
And last but not least, next season will have Beastars and No Guns Life

Well, you just namedropped pretty much all anime that released this year. That's not really a proper evaluation. I was actually interested in what you considered the standout things, you just gave me everything and added "great", "popular", "fun" and "well known" before them. You don't seriously want to argue that all of those were great, do you? Because anyone can do what you just did for any year.

>Great sequels like Mob Psycho 100 II, Shingeki no Kyojin S3 Part 2, Kakegurui xx, DanMachi II, and potentially Psycho Pass S3, My Hero Academia S4, and Chihayafuru III
>Carole & Tuesday and Sarazanmai
>Adaptations of very hyped up shonen

yep anime is dead

These are new shows user, how were you supposed to know them?

But that's exactly what you wanted.

No. I wanted something like .
Does that post list literally ALL anime of 2018 and pretended that they were great? No.
Get rid of all those shounen adaptations and tell us what you think stood out in 2019. What 2019 will be remembered for. Be it classics (doubtful) or anime originals (doubtful) or sequels (maybe?) or sports manga (if those are your thing). But please don't just list every single thing released this year and act as if it was the greatest thing ever.

>Blade of the Immortal
>alien
Maybe you should fuck off back to tumblr with your shitty normalfag memes retard

There's more than 33 anime in a single season, don't know what you're on about.

He won't obviously list his favorite anime, since you're gonna call them shit either way.

From right to left
>haremshit
>haremshit
>shounenshit
>Sportshit
>haremshit
>Cute girls playing boards games in a club, sounds boring
>haremshit
>manga was cool, will watch
>game adaptation, will pass
>Chuuni boys, will check that out
>mecha show, why not
>game adaptation
>fateshit, fuck no
>haremshit
>no idea what that is but it looks fun, might check it out
>pripara, no way
>gay idolshit
>cop anime, why not
>didn't like the adaptation
>bokubenshit
>game adaptation
>might check that out
>whaven't watched the first season yet
>doesn't look appealing
>meh
>another game adaptation
>yurishit
>otomeshit
>might watch
>bbbbut its not a harem
>meh
>shonenshit
>they look ugly
>sequel
>shonenshit
>nah
>didn't watch the past seasons
>cgdct with x, nah
>SAOshit
>shonenshit
>why not
>mystery, will watch
>nah
10 anime I will check out huh. I might end up with only one or two in the end, like always.

based

cute girls playing boards games is the only anime that looks intetesting despite the tired "4 schoolgirls do X" trope

youtube.com/watch?v=1Ne7oNIMJyA

Still find it hard to believe that after all these years we're getting S3 fellow Chihayachads

Watch more anime, seasonal subhuman.

>Yori Mori
Overrated time flop.

Attached: 1569103700963.jpg (2664x986, 2.08M)

>since you're gonna call them shit either way.
Great, so that's your argument? I didn't ask for his personal favourites, I asked for standout things, not all of which would necessarily be his favourites.

Apparently no one even wants to make a serious claim for 2019 being a great year, fearing to be called out for "shit taste", even though I have literally promised not to judge and subsequently haven't done so for this massive list, where I easily could have picked apart some of the cheaper things on it.
But I don't want to do that, I want to see an honest, strong selection of things that make this year special (as in different from the last few years).

Instead, I'm getting non-commitals and mistrust. Great.

Do we have one for 2019?

All the sport shows, No Guns life.
Some of the sequels are alright I guess.

Attached: 1550072348138.jpg (294x258, 11K)

No, 2019 is too bad even for shit memes like that one.

I'm not the guy you're talking with but here's my little list on the memorable shows of the year. I've spent most of the year just working on my backlog though so there are probably some other good shows I haven't paid any attention to.

>Dororo
Had it's ups and downs but was overall a pretty good reimagining of a classic.
>Blade of the Immortal
It's not out yet but I've got high hopes for it, Hamasaki is a great director and the source material is well known.
>Sarazanmai
Not the best thing Ikuhara has put out but he's a highly regarded director that creates some very original shows.
>Boogiepop
I didn't watch it but I've heard some very good things about it and I'm sure it will be remembered as well as the 00's adaption.
>Fruits Basket
Like Boogiepop I haven't seen it but I've heard good things and it's another adaption of a classic, those are usually remembered.

I've been enjoying Granbelm too but I don't think it's going to be remembered outside of a small fanbase. Definitely a weak year but every season has had at least one show worth watching so it wasn't a complete waste.

been a shit year overall

Very fair list. Thanks!
I do think you make very good points for why these things will stand out in the long run and why they do have something "special" to them, but I also think that they aren't quite on the same level as the outstanding anime of 2018. The Franchises not quite as large, the new things not quite as daring.
Of course, I might be biased, as things like Boogiepop and Fruits Basket don't interest me much (I haven't seen them either and am not planning to see them). But I can see why some people would really dig all of these things you provided.
Thanks again!

Jesus that's a dire season.

I agree completely. I much prefer watching originals over adaptions and 2018 was a very good year for them, 2019 has played it way too safe.

High Score Girl Season 2 is the only interesting one

Boogiepop was great and is probably AOTY for me.
I do agree there were way too few originals this year, only standouts there is Granbelm. Especially since i hate Ikuharashit

What about FGO?

>fateshit

Never been there and that won't change.

Why would you care about an adaption of gacha trash in that case? Those fucking retards contaminate everything Fate/TM related already

Why wouldn't I? Most gacha adaptations have been good recently.

I really like Granbelm too, definitely my original of the year, but it feels like it's missing something to make it truly great.

It's not like an anime adaptation (even a shitty one) can shitpost and throw the tantrum on Yea Forums, user.
Also to be fair besides the Takeuchiface and the CGI team that could turn the anime into shit, Babylonia has a lot of good animators. People said Ana debut fighting scene (that was shown in MadFes) was incredibly amazing and since the anime has two cours, it shouldn't be rushed too. More songs by Eir Aoi and Unison Square Garden are always welcome. Anyway the prescreening is tomorrow, we will know JP fan's opinions on it soon.

I wish boogiepop wa warawanai wasn’t so underrated
I had fun watching it
Dororo was also cool

Attached: boogiee.jpg (828x828, 92K)

I will watch azur lane to see the Trainwreck

What's this season designated Isekai?

>Dororo was also cool
It was absolute shit, such rushed trainwreck and considering how much different it is from the manga, it barely worth to be called a remake.
>no character development
>Hyakkimaru is mentally retarded
>mostly focus on side characters
>everyone and his mother get sob background story
And that just few of the problems to be listed

Boku no Hero makes this season 10/10 alone

Attached: brofist.png (1008x727, 1.04M)

I'm scared to think what your other 10/10 are if you rate boku no hero so highly.

not even half as good as Assassination Classroom

Chuuni reverse harem seems fun.

>>Dororo
>was overall a pretty good reimagining of a classic

whats the essential ecchi of this season?
I´m only in for the oppai

Attached: 83eb6f2d1e926563d7de165d1250de51.jpg (1280x1024, 497K)

>modern anime
>ecchi

oh no no no

How many dominators will the villain have in Psycho Pass 3?

New Thunderbolt Fantasy puppetry will be nice.

It looks like an okay season. Usually the stuff you think will be good turns out to be mediocre, and every now and then something you think will be shit turns out to be great. I am a bit concerned that the industry seems to have learned nothing (as usual) and are just pumping out as many shows as possible without giving a damn about quality, but that's where we've been for at least 5-10 years now anyway.

>Mayonegg eps and OVA
nice, I hope the 9 other anons who watched it are still around

Attached: 1565720011205.png (341x413, 128K)

MHA is enough

2019 did such a fantastic job compared to 2018 imo, so much that it actually hurt itself with too many great shows competing against each others.
For example, the winter alone had Boogiepop, Dororo, Mob Psycho 100 II, The Promised Neverland, Kaguya-sama, and 5-Toubun, all of which would have been anime of the season if they didn't air together
The fact that Vinland Saga and Blade of the Immortal are adapted in 2019 makes it one of the more unique years, many people thought these manga getting an adaptation was an impossibility
And Mix is the sequel of the classic anime Touch, but it doesn't get that much discussion because, again, the fierce competition, proving that 2019 had more good stuff overall

Bananya.

Will Iruma-kun finally get some decent translations now that the anime's coming out?

Attached: B0B94C02-47D6-40C9-B30C-9BFC4897E0F8.jpg (2500x1667, 264K)

This looks like an ass in the thumbnail. Prove me wrong.

The season was so bad I didn't even got to that part, sweet, then I'll be watching
Radiant S2
HSG S2
Bananyan S2
This is the most S2 season ever made, is like everyone agreed to just do S2 and S3 this season.

Probably just Gundumb and HSG Season 2.

Rifle is beautiful might be the high iq anime of the season.

>Not Funa anime

>Gekojou/book isekai
>High Score Girl S2
>Rifle is beautiful
And giving a try to Mairimashita (dunno what to expect)

Psycho Pass 3 is gonna be a shitty fujobait and you can't prove me wrong.

Chihayafuru.

Attached: 1559668340956.jpg (2228x1600, 1.42M)

Glad TPG are doing another OST for a battle harem, their T7 OST is fucking 10/10 so hopefully they go for a more upbeat battle feel.

Uuuuuhhh are you sexualising that poor girl? That's very problematic user.

>the industry seems to have learned nothing (as usual) and are just pumping out as many shows as possible without giving a damn about quality
Easy to say, but it's 1203131031x times harder to produce an anime which could be at least on par with any random show of a random season.

And yet, most of the titles each season are really garbage usually, yeah. Compared to 1-2-3 (if any) decent shows which air along with them. But that's pretty obvious, whatever.

>Usually the stuff you think will be good turns out to be mediocre, and every now and then something y> ou think will be shit turns out to be great.
Perhaps, it is time to start thinking how each and every stuff is shit, so you then get a reverse?
Just kidding. But it does work somehow, in some way

>Its better to start with low expectations and maybe be surprised than getting hyped then being disappointed.

Yeah, can't argue with that. After some time spent on watching anime, at some point you kinda start to treat all new titles as uninteresting shit by default, if not proved otherwise.

and that's a good thing