Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san

Poor glasses boy, out of all the girls in this series, he falls in love with the one that's obviously a lesbian.

Attached: 10.png (962x1400, 267K)

What did she write on the sand?

Island Food obviously.

>dyke
Wait, is this true?

It's a katakana for su, so she either wrote "sukidayo" or "suikayo". Pretty sure she wrote sukidayo at that point, but her bitch ass just had to time it with the waves coming in.

I swear, what she's doing is psychological torture. She's fucked up.

I think so.

- Uses unwarranted violence against boys
- The only one without a "partner" in the future spin off
- Likes to watch the short girl pee
- Goes out of her way to make sure none of what she wears is even remotely feminine.

No. She has a husband in Moto. There's no degeneracy in this series.

She doesn't though. Mina is a married kindergarten teacher with three kids. Yukari is an OL who is engaged and will be married soon. Sanae is a single writer.

Then whose kid is it that's being paired with chiichan?

Unknown, but it's not hers.

The pleasure of being cummed inside

That kind of sucks since that bsaically means either Glasses-kun either never confessed or was rejected.

Pay no attention to /u/ delusions.

Well yeah, she's a lesbian. That's why I feel bad for him, even if he did confess.

Or it means that not everyone marries straight out of high-school.

Homosexuals and their 'radars,' I swear.

Attached: 1566744019955.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

She was a lesbo in the prototype one shot, she said she loved Mina. Probably that plot has been abandoned when the Moto author made adult Mina have a husband. Her having an unrequited yuri crush on Mina who went and got married and had kids with someone else seems too dark.

Um, I'm straight and I also hate the bitch. And the spin off doesn't take place right after high school. Their in their upper mid 20s. And of course not everyone gets married straight out of high school.

>someone else seems too dark.

That's not any darker than Takagi manipulating a guy into loving her. Sure, she's not malicious about it and she does care about him, but that's still what she's doing.

>Takagi manipulating a guy into loving her
God I wish that were me

>Um, I'm straight and I also hate the bitch
She's a sanpaku-eyed character, so you can relax. Sanae doesn't actually mean you any harm.

You mean lower mid 20s.

Attached: x21.png (1075x1525, 330K)

Loves her so much that she watches her pee.

Stop being hysterical, you del/u/sional l/u/natic. People can express positive feelings for another person without it meaning that they love them romantically. Females especially.