animebytes.tv/torrents.php?id=13745
animebytes.tv/torrents.php?id=1453
interviewfor.red/en/index.html
interviewfor.red/en/starting.html
itazuraneko.neocities.org/library/manga/subete.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have they got this?
nyaa.si/view/117506

thanks for the reminder. Just finished Hyakka Ryouran. It was trash.
I enjoyed it.

Yes.

animebytes.tv/torrents.php?id=13745

Pani Poni Dash BDs

what about boku no pico?

Yep
animebytes.tv/torrents.php?id=1453

marked

Seconding this.

>tfw can't into AB

Attached: 1563195093031.png (657x527, 138K)

Figure 17 - Tsubasa and Hikaru
Speed Grapher
Full Moon wo Sagashite
and some eroge

it's hard. if you ever get in, never ever ever, be inactive. I fucking panicked that i was away for a few months. Getting it back was no problem, but the mod was a fucking dickhead. medjed or w/e

can't wait til something takes over torrenting

invite me.

the last time they opened for application was one year ago, I think.

if you can't log in even once in 6 months then you don't need a private tracker and you're clearly not as interested in anime as you think you are

Is it even worth it joining this sekrit klub? I seem to find everything I need on nyaa. Idc about bdmvs nor about pre 2006 anime. It seems the few good releases on AB eventually ends up on public trackers anyway?

fuck off, i love anime, im more interested in the artbooks, since i can find anime anywhere else

it's convenient, they have some old shit you don't see elsewhere. everything does end up on public trackers, yeah. what are you looking for in particular?

What pre-2000 anime still haven't been released on BD? Freeleech is mostly pointless when all 1080p releases are always free

nothing because the good releases are usually on free leech anyway

Attached: b46af60a9947d0890b343382299bfc51.png (729x1500, 643K)

Depends how many series you've seen. People who have been actively watching for 10+ years will probably have little reason to.

>but the mod was a fucking dickhead. medjed
I know that mod. A real dickhead. There are tons of asshole mods too like proton & a few others.

Attached: 1538858815777.jpg (240x240, 45K)

Do you guys really need freeleech? I've barely been one year in the tracker and have enough yen to get whatever the fuck I want.

I was going to grab Slayers but then I remembered that the BDs are hideous and the old encodes are too.

Is this better then Nyaa? I'm already on PTP and BTN but could use a better tracker for anime.

Much better for older stuff.

>Is this better then Nyaa
95% of the stuff on AB is FROM nyaa, it's only worth it if you want the other 5%

Yeah this. 1080p are always on freeleech and what isn't, I've already downloaded in the past.

i was inactive three times and got reactivated every single time
i just said college got in the way of my animu which is true

Yes.

Not just older stuff. Nyaa has like 10% of print media on AB (manga, LN, artbooks) etc.

Better content retention. Most of the time torrents on nyaa are unseeded. AB's got it all, and it's well seeded.
hi proton
1080p is actually what's mostly pointless
95% of the stuff on nyaa is unseeded

>invite some dude long ago
>he becomes inactive and account disabled
>have 4 invites I can't even see listed
Oh well.

Attached: 1561725577692.png (960x1050, 790K)

What torrent client do you use?
I am looking for a smol client

Attached: 1538186519626.jpg (1023x723, 101K)

>having to wait for freeleech to leech
Fucking ratiolets

Got back into VNs as of late, checking my anime watched for VN source material and grabbing it if available in English.

misquote?
I restate; I am in a desperate need of a client
Answer my question

Attached: 1561655739872.jpg (708x1000, 101K)

I once had an account but it got closed due to inactivity.
Oh well.

qBit. There's probably a better option somewhere if you're picky but qBit just werks for me.

>muh secret club
You autists are so fucking pathetic. I don't think I've ever seeded a torrent past 10% in my entire 15 years of watching anime.

Attached: miu.png (283x393, 115K)

>needing fl to snatch

Attached: [OZC] Eureka Seven E17 'Sky Rock Gate' [Blu-Ray 720p][v2].mkv_snapshot_16.37_[2018.03.17_2 (960x720, 717K)

qbittorrent v4.1.5 is the best for me. Newer releases just don't werk right in my PC. .6 crashes and .7 sometimes freezes RSS feeds updates.

Nothing, but I will seed

Attached: 1494977706994.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

I remember how I got into it:
>searching for an anime tracker
>someone mentions AB
>look it up
>applications are open
>write up some shit
>get accepted
I guess I just go really lucky.
That's already over 4 years ago. Damn time sure flies.

Attached: AB.jpg (713x537, 41K)

Its Freeleech basically 99% of the time since 1080p and higher quality is always freeleech.

Someone here made a thread about open applications a little over a year ago. I applied because whatever. That's how I got accepted.

How is it hard? Hardly elitist about it going off the little knowledge I had last time applications were open and I got in with the first try. Hardest part might just be being there when it was open, but I'm here everyday so it wasn't a bother.
rtorrent+rutorrent frontend. I like it.

i just missed the open application last year and for several months since i would check daily to see if they're open
i gave up eventually and from what i hear, besides a few select turrents being better seeded, the place is full of assholish mods and elitist idiots

Attached: 1557354766556.jpg (1500x1125, 1.03M)

transmission is the comfiest/lightest one

I just wanna join for older anime.

I'm in the mood for old Taiwanese and old jdramas but of course that'll be a stretch even for AB

>if you can't log in even once in 6 months then you don't need a private tracker and you're clearly not as interested in anime as you think you are

They reduced the time period from 6 months to 10 weeks I believe. Caught me off guard first time.

Same.

Said I was on "work trips" each time. Now I just do calendar reminder. Literally takes 3 seconds with password manager. No excuse.

>Speed Grapher
Neat never heard of this one before.

Nothing right now. Went on a downloading spree a few weeks ago and I'm good right now. I'll get stuff the next freeleech though.

Attached: 1569132144156.png (1154x746, 1.15M)

I was like you once, until I finally got in. Feels breddy guude desu

Freelech barely means anything to me when I'm swimming in yen

Keep forgetting to bookmark shit so I end up missing on the benefits of FL.

everything I want is too big and I'd have to seed forever

I'm going to grab a bunch of comiket music because I'm not on JPS

Attached: 381c5e63cce7a4345703df75195668d7.jpg (1202x1700, 476K)

I have an 80 ratio and two million yen, but I'm not a power user yet. AMA

Attached: 1564417459312.png (550x602, 296K)

oh the application was easy, it's just hard to figure out when the open registration

I already have a 2TB backlog drive. I can't download any more.

Attached: 1426782324162.gif (500x500, 425K)

Gasaraki. Don't even know what else I want. I'm sure I'll think of something the second freeleech ends

deluge is bretty gould

/MARKED/

m a r k e d
enjoy your ban shithead only the ELITES get to stay on AB

Le ebin marked meme

I'm freeleeching ur mom

Literally all you have to do is go to their site once every month.

>go to basic training
>get back
>account disabled
>get on IRC
>explain why I wasn't around for months
>WELL HOW CAN YOU ASSURE US THIS BEHAVIOR WONT HAPPEN AGAIN??
>have to hold back from calling him a fucking retard
>get account reactivated

Whenever I read AB threads I am always a bit surprised. Getting in (if applications are open) is so easy, how could some people fail the "interview"? and all you have to do to keep the account is visit the site, it's something you can do every sunday morning in few seconds seconds.

yeah fuck those guys man. i want to scream at them. just reinstate me you fucking niggers. you're not as important as you think you are.

some torrent sites require you to post in the forums or seed on top of just visiting.

Animebytes doesn't. And this thread is about it.

you don't always need to post you know

this is seriously one of the biggest wastes of a post i have ever seen. you really are a faggot.

Name one obscure anime on AB that I can't already find on public trackers

Punky Funky Baby with seeders

it's just to test your attitude, just lick his boots

try harder

freeleech means nothing on AB with how easy it is to get your ratio up

Did they become more stingy about account reactivation? I got mine deactivated like 3 times, first two I just went to the IRC and messaged a bot, third time I messaged a mod and told me to be careful and reactivated it again. That was a few years ago though.|

Is there no translation for Doraemon?

Attached: Browse_Anime_Torrents__AnimeBytes_-_Mozilla_Fire_X8d53b17365-f79d-425c-9651-cfd6d4aee3b1 .png (961x291, 45K)

I guess it's repeat offenders. I had mine disabled for 8 years and while it was reactivated on the spot by the bot, a mod had to help because the site wasn't letting certain browsers login/recover passwords.

I tried qbit, but one day it decided it didn't want to load a torrent, so I deleted it and got uTorrent.

Got rejected for some bullshit reason. Not even that mad since I found another source for what I was looking for.

>got rid of qbittorrent for uTorrent
why

Shadow Star Narutaru

What else should i get?

>no room on my harddrive to get things
wew time to buy a new one

We've already seen that nyaa might not last forever, I'm on every anime tracker because I can and having seedbox slaves that guarantee I can download shit is good too.

I don't seed a byte. You're not gonna win against a seedbox anyway but it's no effort to maintain a ratio by gaming their bonus points.

You'd figure a militaryfag would be good at licking boots.

honestly rtorrent

Utorrent 2.2.1 the last good one

Its finally ripped?

Just watch the anime bro.

I can finally download Creamy Mami.

Attached: mami.jpg (1280x905, 181K)

bad bait.

>that i was away for a few months
So you weren't able to use the internet for multiple months? Doubt it. All you have to do is log into the website once every 5 moons with your phone.

>95% of the stuff on AB is FROM nyaa
Factually incorrect. 95% of the stuff is from ADC, which is also where Nyaa used to get almost all of its content from.

>t. not on AB

Check mangaudpates if a scan group is listed.

Even my raw ratio is well beyond 1 at this point so I don't really need fl, but I might as well grab some stuff anyway.

Attached: dss.png (152x25, 473)

M

>Shadow Star Narutaru
Is this even good or is it just meant for people who enjoy suffering?

Wouldn't have been a problem if you actually put in a little effort in getting PU

No idea what you are talking about;
>Applications are open
>"Well, nyaa and tokyotoshakan, bakabt,and IRCs are enough those days but why not?"
>Write the most generic application ever
>Get accepted easily
>Download some shit
>Forget about the tracker for two or three years
>Start downloading more obscure shit
>"Oh, right I have an account on AB and it's actually useful now that the manga scanlation scene has changed significantly"
>Its disabled
>Didn't talk to anyone, just clicked something, can't even remember the details
>Reactivated immediately, no questions asked
>"Well that was annoying, maybe I should upload some shit so I don't get disabled for inactivity next time"
>Tracker barely has any visual novels, mostly popular and/or translated
>Upload most of the old and obscure classic untranslated visual novels I got of the old batches on Nyasa and a shitload of old weird untranslated shit nobody ever played/read.
>Get tons of credits for it
>Other people follow suit
>There a boom of VN uploads
>The tracker slowly becomes the best place to get obscure VNs
>I now have the rank of torrent master, even though my upload speed is so bad I can barely upload shit and a really high ratio.

>global freeleech
>95% of what the peers are downloading right now are 1080p releases that are freeleech 24/7 anyway
Every fucking time.

Isn't the Doraemon manga different from the anime? I heard that the manga is aimed for adults whereas the anime is aimed for kids.

Its... interesting. There nothing quite like it that's for sure. Bokurano is pretty much better in every way though so if you are uncertain go with that. Unless you are talking about the anime and not the manga. Fuck the Bokurano anime and the fucking fish sticks guy.

I was planning on getting to legend with just VN uploads, got bored somewhere along the way but maybe I'll continue one day.
The shitty thing is you pretty much have to keep the torrents alive yourself.

True... though that one guy who's giving credits for VN uploads always seeds pretty much every VN on the site. I stopped seeding most of the really obscure shit after an year since I ran out of space and everything still has at least one seeder. All the old shit is already on the side though unless you got the really out there stuff from Perfect Dark or what ever the real weirdos use these days to get the stuff that nobody has. You can still upload new realizes as pretty much nobody does that.

Also don't use Perfect Dark if you don't want the FBI vising you and finding CP .part files.

I've gone inactive 4 times and just politely asked for the accoint back and they've obliges without issue.

>open the site once in 9 weeks
>hard

Hmm, I'd say bokurano has less bad but also less good than narutaru; a better crafted work but less unique and impassioned.

Which vns are you playing at the moment?
I'm playing Higurashi, it's pretty awesome with the mod.

Some of the stuff I was planning to upload still isn't there, although I don't know if the links are still alive since the guy uploading them stopped last year apparently.

City Hunter.

All of it.

Fuck off OP, do something useful like inviting me into your secret club so i can be part of you and seed back and forth otherwise this thread is useless. Also i got warned in bakabt because i didn't seed even though it was the most necessary thing to do in there but i didn't know about it. Now i'm all abandoned without any old anime.

Attached: 1558582240293.jpg (851x799, 303K)

>beg for invite
>admit you don't seed
You're not the sharpest sandwich in the drawer.

Attached: 1513175915511.png (236x246, 92K)

>bakabt
>oh boy batch for series I want to watch
>480p only
Why do people even bother on this site I swear

>tfw I'm not a pravite tracker cuck

Attached: 1547682806404.png (267x233, 88K)

I like BTN because it is always FL so I don't have to worry about stupid shit.

Maybe it's because you're only seeding 1080p releases. I seed mostly 720p and manga, the increase in traffic is immense during FL.

nostalgia
invite me

No thank you, I am comfy on top of the pyramid laughing at plebs trying to scale it.

I just didn't knew about seeding stuff. Give me a second chance

user, AB is pretty much FL all the time..
Besides it has more old animes than btn.

>animes
Kek. Also clear you don't watch stuff that wasn't released in 1080p. I keep AB just for the older shows I can't find on BTN/nyaa but for the most part it is worthless.

>have to suck cock this much for a few seeds

cucks

Attached: [Tactical] Kizumonogatari - 03 (1080p).mkv_snapshot_00.50.24_[2017.07.15_20.03.11].jpg (1920x816, 162K)

Fuck off shill

>shilling for a free website

I truly don't understand where this belief of having to suck cock comes from. Unless you're a fucking retard you never have to interact with anyone.

I guess it just comes natural for some people

Lazyfags think the only way to get into a tracker is through invites because they are too lazy to get requirements for recruitment they assume every else also is.

Thank you for confirming you're a brainlet.
BTN's selection for anything pre-2000's is tiny compared to AB's. It's missing huge swaths of released content that is easily found on AB.
Stop trying to justify not having an AB account and being stuck with BTN. You should be embarrassed for using Nyaa in the current year as well.

>Stop trying to justify not having an AB account
Confirmed for not being able to read.
>I keep AB

I'm pretty sure sucking cock gets you trillions of seeds.

kek

>Hey, look at me! I'm in this secret club you have no hope of getting in, because getting invited is pretty much 98% luck!

Most anyone talking about AB is just bragging. Yeah, it's probably better than nyaa, but we can't use it, so why should we care?

Attached: 1560805830717.png (405x347, 209K)

Why are people acting like animebytes is hard to get into?
Try u2 which is where most of those encoders get their anime from now or hdbits.

Attached: n.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

I got in without being invited.

>we
You.

I don't need anything and pretty much got a huge buffer. I wish PTP would freeleech instead.

>free
>but the most difficult to enter

>the most difficult to enter
AB is entry tier, you fucking retard.

I hope you faggots without any friends just like me

>entry tier
If it's entry then how

Based friendless ESL-kun
then how what?

To enter

it's about as sekrit club level as panda at this point. There are pretty regular open sign ups where you just need to answer basic torrenting questions and not have absolute pleb tier anime taste or you can get invited by the thousands of current users assuming you have friends. It's not like other private trackers which NEVER have open signups and are only exclusive to invites from the few hundred active users

It's very easy to get recruited to these shit tier private trackers, you just need to be on one, get to power user on there which is easy. They usually have staff from different trackers in their power user section of the forum that will invite you.
It's more difficult to do this with private trackers that are actually good and don't have an open invite system.

>he wasn't on /m/ when sad panda died and some anons hand out AB invites to help expand the archival effort

Almost like there are threads on this very site that help you answer that.
Get on RED through interviews, get power user and get official invites to other trackers. Getting to AB takes VERY little work compared to actually difficult trackers.

For years we literally had Legends and possibly even staff hand out invites like candy on here. AB is so easy to get in that it acts as one of the best stepping stones into other private trackers.

>tfw trackerlett
>tfw archiving my own shit from open net for years
I miss the megaupload days

And then they all got banned

No they didn't. Don't make shit up. They're still active with the archival.

People have been getting invited through here for years.

In RED there is nothing to find besides a manual like you telling me. I just need to know which place someone can ask me questions and then they can invite or whatever. It would be a piece of cake if I knew, I just don't know the purpose of RED. interviewfor.red/en/index.html You see it's only a manual about preparing for the Interview, but where really should I start?

A long time ago, in recent times I've only seen a few people post their emails in hope of an invite, doubt anyone actually invited them.

It's pretty bullshit. I've only gone inactive twice in the last few years, and the last time I asked for reactivation the mod was like lol if u go inactive again we'll delete ur account
Just not even going to bother anymore.

Brainlet
interviewfor.red/en/starting.html
Don't cheat on the interview, you will get caught.

>2TB backlog drive
Pathetic.

Attached: 58.16 TB.jpg (2048x694, 138K)

Do you not know what RAID is, nigger?

How did i missed it? anyway

What's this "AB has frequent open applications" meme? Applications are open like once every 2 or so years. Last invite cycle was December 2017. People need to stop pretending that getting into AB is any easier than PTP. You want easy recruitment you look at RED. The only major trackers "hard" to get into are BiB and HDB, and the former is only hard because you basically need to prove to have an Overdrive account and whore yourself out, while the letter is a fucking meme tracker that is outright worse than a combination of BTN, PTP and AB. "no ratio" is a fucking meme since all those other media trackers are virtually no ratio, too.

>People need to stop pretending that getting into AB is any easier than PTP
Jesus fucking christ you moron. Get on RED and work your way up. AB invites come WAY sooner than PTP/BTN

RAID is over rated. I've got off site backuos that I update weekly.

They don't have "official" open applications but the applications just randomly open up every now and then. At least that's how it was early-ish 2018.

What's the reason for not wanting vpn use? Just for interviews, or torrenting too?

>on no I need to mirror a few more worthless bandcamp albums to get a rank this is soooo hard how do I cope?? DDD:
Neck yourself you cocksucking mongrel. PTP recruits on literal fillertrackers like GGn where IRC lurking and shitposting gets you the highest rank. Stop pretending for PTP to be hard to get into. The tracker is basically as ratioless as AB. BTN only recently started pretending to be special by exclusively recruiting from a single other tracker. That memetracker was no better than the other two a mere 3 or 4 months ago.
What the fuck are you even talking about you goddamn retard?!

definitely not gonna try and waste my time with it. maybe if there was a manga version but nyaa is good enough for most cases

Both. You won't get any copyright notices so it isn't a big deal but the idea is that they link accounts to IP as just one way of checking if you have duplicate accounts.
>Stop pretending for PTP to be hard to get into. The tracker is basically as ratioless as AB. BTN only recently started pretending to be special by exclusively recruiting from a single other tracker.
Want to know how I can tell you haven't been around here long?

AnimeBytes has manga too.

>been around here
I don't see how any of this has anything to do with Yea Forums. Are you upset about being stuck at Power User while I am Top 1 uploaded torrents on all noteworthy media trackers? That excludes RED of course, since it's worthless.

>manga version
I personally would prefer the ranobe version

>haven't even gotten to watching what I got from the last freeleech
Should I even bother?

I wouldn't think it would be that difficult to have some company to get someone past an interview and send out notices that way. Is using a seedbox banned too?

it does have manga, but mostly translated it seems

Seedboxes are the only reason anyone even up or download anything on RED. The tracker is dead and virtually noone gives a shit about it. It's bar none the worst major tracker in existence and arguably the worst tracker there has ever been. Apollo is a more worthy replacement for What.cd than RED ended up being.

>I wouldn't think it would be that difficult to have some company to get someone past an interview and send out notices that way.
Why go through the effort when public trackers have significantly more users and less work required to use them?
>Is using a seedbox banned too?
Nope, you just have to log in from your home IP.
>I am Top 1 uploaded torrents on all noteworthy media trackers
Not sure if delusional or bad liar.

Imagine not having an AB account.

Attached: 1.jpg (416x396, 21K)

>Apollo is a more worthy replacement for What.cd than RED ended up being.
Is Apollo back up? I got an account when it was first made but then it went down or some shit.

I'm glad someone sent me an invite and did't have to apply and/or suck anyone's dick to get in. And as far as I can tell, the site has good content, but nothing that I would call exceptional, maybe I just need to lurk more.

Given how most people who post on AB are similar newfags to the people who post on Yea Forums, my guess is neither of the parties actually watch anime or the parties simply overlap. Why are you all so goddamn terrible at media consumption?

For English manga the best place to download is still madokami but their registration has been closed for like over a very long time now I think.
For raws I just use itazuraneko.neocities.org/library/manga/subete.html I used to use opennap and perfect dark but can't be bothered with that shit anymore.

Attached: cy.jpg (986x1600, 221K)

checked
It's back as ORPHEUS.NETWORK and it's a /ptg/ meme

i can’t read nippon so i wouldn’t bother with raws anyways. still, signing up for a private tracker doesn’t seem too useful for me and i never seed

Avistaz is what you're looking for, it has a lot of Asian drama. Asian DVD Club shut down recently but that had a huge collection of Taiwanese and old JDrama shows and movies you couldn't find anywhere else.

>windows
>no raid
>ntfs
Holy fuck lurk moar

cringe
go back to /g/ weirdo

What is supposed to be the upside of RAID for storing fucking anime? Speed increase is virtually non-existent. RAID has nothing but downsides.

>RAID has nothing but downsides.
Low quality bait.

Tell us, what is the upside of RAID for storing Japanese cartoons. I am here all night. Take your time.

>Mfw had a ton of bros helping me and used the heck out of their gay little notes when interviewing and didnt get caught

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Chuukan Kanriroku Tonegawa - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.35_[2018.09.14_21.31.16].jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Doesn't raid 0 make the whole thing treated like a single disk drive? Then as the drive fills up you get to use the little bits at the end that you would otherwise have left unused. Isn't that a good thing?

((You))

Attached: 1511019319775.jpg (4011x2100, 3.73M)

And as a result you run into issues once a single drive dies. Risk reward is not worth it.

When will applications open again? I've been getting into older shit recently so now is the time

>sole
yikes footfag

how to enter AB i am from ADC.

Okay, you got me user. Legitimately a good one.

I invited some faggot from here, he downloaded about 80GB of shit and then fucking never signed on again

i tried rtorrent, like qbit, it happily downloads, but absolutely refuses to seed. i think its something common to every client using libtorrent.
if the attraction is minimalism, you cant go wrong with transmission-cli

Why was this shill thread not deleted yet?

Sour grapes.

>but absolutely refuses to seed
That's probably because people aren't downloading the shit you are seeding. Both rtorrent and qbittorrent have no problems seeding.

sounds like a good time to try faggot #2

BakaBT chads where we at?

I just got a shit ton of completed manga from them, feels pretty good.

How do you get on u2? Pay $100 for an invite on one of those shady sites?

Paypal me $100 and I'll smuggle you in.

>imagine being a piece of shit like this
Seed something and stop being a faggot.

Attached: Rally Vincent in disgust.png (631x630, 320K)

fuck seeding

has new dr slump even been translated past episode 1

Same.
Then I went inactive and got kicked out

>download shows for the sake of it
>they get lost forever in the backlog

Attached: 1568088680756.jpg (359x347, 66K)

>AotF: Kimi no Iru Machi
All I remember from that show is anger. Might give it a rewatch.

Attached: 1509185813193.jpg (777x777, 233K)

You're a stronger man than I.

Oh, so that's why I was seeing more peers than usual on the stuff I was seeding.

get invited from adc before the site went down