Watamote

I dont get it.
The main theme of the series clearly changed from cringe to SoL and even then they give her many love interests to add some drama.

Then why doesn't she have a girlfriend yet?
This is not suppose to be an eternal harem so something HAS to happen someday isn't?

What is your opinion on her development Yea Forums?
Do you think Nico will deliver?

Attached: a30.jpg (680x906, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kokounosukiru/
twitter.com/itsukawa/status/1175698319068188672?s=19
twitter.com/tenkomori_twit/status/1176084677213310977
twitter.com/tenkomori_twit/status/1176084689536159745
twitter.com/tenkomori_twit/status/1176084704195276805
youtu.be/uZS9yKlz66c
e-hentai.org/g/1474878/54fcce3a89/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Btw even if she is there I don't think mako is a love interest.

Maybe it'll morph into dating and falling for a guy then marriage and child rearing for the glory of Nipon?
after Abe bribed Nico

Attached: abe-sama_says.png (762x766, 476K)

The funposting would be hilarious.
I hope it would be our guy glasses instead of Wada tho.

>Then why doesn't she have a girlfriend yet?

Because she's looking for a boyfriend

Attached: bf_applications.png (788x519, 58K)

That was 80 chapter ago.
She is into girls now.

I honestly doubt they're going to have any serious romantic developments for Tomoko at this point, she's nearly finished high school. Maybe in the possible college series.

post 5 pieces of evidence from 5 different chapters

>college series
Is this an actual possibility?

this, i doubt she is getting either tho

Attached: sleepy time.png (422x345, 95K)

It fucking better. I'm waiting for her to sink back into an even deeper pit of forever alone once she get into university.

>something HAS to happen someday isn't?
>Do you think Nico will deliver?

Attached: asuka eyes.png (662x276, 117K)

Tanigawa Nico hasn't managed to keep their other series running longer than few volumes, so they could keep Watamote running for more stability. It might be interesting to see how it continues, but personally I would prefer having a well done conclusion on high school graduation.

>World-Tree still dead

Attached: 1567292071295.png (718x478, 91K)

We didn't need another thread. Stop trying to turn Watamote threads into a general and wait till W3 gets off their ass and translates the chapter

Read chapter 163 you fucking retard

Havent seen/read it but the answer is always the same. Its you mistaking the authors intent to tell a story when their actual intent is to make a living drawing shit cartoons and in order to do that they have to prolong the life of their creation and milk it dry.

Attached: watakinder3.jpg (865x1200, 190K)

I think it may well be, unless they slow the pace to an absolute crawl it's not gonna be that long until graduation and this is the only series Nico currently has going.

Attached: 1560624346271.jpg (1536x2048, 291K)

>This is not suppose to be an eternal harem so something HAS to happen someday isn't?
Maybe because /u/ is so braindead they confuse girls being friends with girls being gay and have for the past few years consistently tried to belittle the people with enough common sense in these threads that don't consider Watamote to be a legitimate yuri manga. Find me a girl other than Ucchi who is canonically gay then we can start talking about Watamote being a harem rather than it just being a tired joke from dumb faggots who aren't even reading this manga and /u/ fags who are more interested in shipping than reading this manga.

Shit, messed up.

Attached: watakinder4.jpg (865x1200, 185K)

Attached: watakinder5.jpg (709x984, 129K)

Attached: watakinder6.jpg (708x985, 148K)

this, stop bumping the thread we dont need a new thread

if you want to post about your couples, go in the /u/general
and if you want to complain about people posting about couples, go to /pol/

Attached: 1567746885883.jpg (900x1198, 177K)

Attached: watakinder7.jpg (708x985, 154K)

Summer break just started. We still have study camp at the tail end of the break, the rest of the third year, holiday break, the end of the third year (with culture festival), and then finally graduation. It could be at least two years more of Watamote at this pace.

Attached: watakinder8.jpg (709x984, 155K)

Attached: wataarethedifferences.jpg (2048x732, 332K)

Attached: watamotewhatif.jpg (1128x1200, 223K)

Attached: watafashion1.jpg (991x1498, 281K)

stop bumping the thread, we dont need more watamote threads until W3's translation or the new chapter

Attached: asuka eye.png (219x257, 33K)

Attached: watayurimaid.jpg (1200x1200, 68K)

Literally this. /u/rethras are totally desperate for every girl to be a lesbian, despite there being TONS of yuri pandering in Yea Forums material (not to mention actual hentai) already. It doesn't even make me angry anymore, it's just kind of sad.

It's like, you like gay girls? Great, more power to you, nothing wrong with that unless you're a /pol/lack. You have plenty to work with, so stop latching on to platonic relationships in every comic or show.

Attached: Unsheathes_katana.png (702x397, 145K)

STOP BUMPING IT NO ONE CARES

Attached: 1542500523270.jpg (380x383, 49K)

Sauce? Google, yandex, nao gave me nothing.

I do. I just want to post Watamote fanart.

Attached: wataween.jpg (481x680, 120K)

You're just upset Asuka wasn't in the chapter right

twitter.com/kokounosukiru/
Plz translate.

Here, some Asuka to cheer up your grumpy ass.

Attached: watacutecouple.jpg (960x697, 633K)

>stop latching on to platonic relationships in every comic or show.
This is the thing that bothers me about /u/. Not that they like yuri but that they like to insert yuri into every aspect of a series with even a slight hint of possible yuri in it. You give them an inch with girls like Ucchi and then they start saying that dick lovers like Komi are obviously gay.

POST IT ON /u/
she was, i wish she wasn't
fuck you

Kill yourself /u/fag. Yurifags ruined watamote threads.

>"don't post in this thread"
>"wait for W3"
W3 is dead, I'm going to post in this thread as much as I want!

Attached: 1566086482762.png (177x276, 46K)

Fuck, so it was really this guy's. I missed them somehow .
Ask /u/

I want to cum in Itou's Trumpet and the watch her play it

(I'm running out of itou pics)

Attached: f5m6av6zcmx11.jpg (900x623, 60K)

here is how every watamote thread that isn't about a chapter goes
>2 guys posting fanart with nothing else to add
>3 guys thirsting over either Yuri or Wada
>1 Komitoufag falling for hetfag bait
>1 Hetfag falling for Komitoufag bait
>2 guys complaining about /u/ like their lifes depend on it instead of talking about the manga
>1 guy metaposting all the time, i doubt he even reads watamote to be honest
>1 guy responding to the metaposting retard
>4 guys talking about ships
>1/2 Asukafag that keeps getting away with it
>cum trumpet
that's it thats literally every thread, there is no point in making a new one until the W3 translation

now stop bumping this and go use the /u/ general if you want to post art

You forgot
>1 faggot complaining about the thread existing instead of closing his browser and going outside

Or are you the 1 guy metaposting who doesn't read Watamote?

fucking retard give me 2 reason to WHY we need a thread on Yea Forums right now and i will fuck off

Because it's not actually a yuri harem manga, a/u/tist.

>1 guy metaposting all the time, i doubt he even reads watamote to be honest
I resent your poorly thought out assessment of my character. I read it more often than you do. At least 3 times per chapter. All I complained about was the frequency of shipping (and I only really started because of how absurd 50 posts of KotoItou shipping was and the effect it was having on posting quality as well as the general point that it was far more suitable content for /u/ due to its lack of support in the source material) at the expense of proper discussion. I still talked about the chapter between these posts.

wakey wakey hetshitters

Attached: YuriMoko.jpg (714x1008, 111K)

KatoMoko chapter when?

Attached: 016.jpg (1067x1600, 571K)

metaposting should never be acceptable, i dont like shipping but posting about ships is still talking about the manga, just ignore it and post about something else if you dont like it like a normal person would do

>No stutter
It's like these yurifag artists don't read this manga at anything other than a surface level.

its like you have braindamage and dont ignore posts you dislike

I'm not the person you think I am you obsessive compulsive faggot. I was just saying it could have been a more accurate depiction of Watamote if the doujin artist paid attention to how Tomoko tends to act around Asuka. Otherwise they have good art, I'd actually like to read any Ucchi related stuff they've done. Also brush up on your punctuation skills. It's like you don't know what an apostrophe is.

This is the kind of chaos we can now expect, With the world tree destroyed it all falls into anarchy.

>dj stay closed to the source work.
You picked wrong thing to be pissing off, user.

where are the reasons you faggot ?

It's just so disingenuous. Why choose to use a character's likeness if you're going to so heavily ignore a character's personality just because you want to make a generic shy girl has sex with hot popular girl doujin? It would be the same if they took away Yuri's autism or Nemo's cocky attitude. The characters should come first.

All According to Keikaku

Attached: basedminami.png (464x348, 34K)

Oh so now you're not interested in replying to my comment because I'm not the same user you've had your dumb little arguments with? Fucking ESL asshole.

stop bumping the thread if all you are going to do is post art or complain about people posting art

Attached: watacook.jpg (841x1115, 250K)

im sorry but this is a watamote thread, not a metaposting one

Welcome to the sea of piss, enjoy your swim.

starting from this post, i will see how long it takes for any of you to actually start talking about watamote

Attached: watatinydelinquent.jpg (1684x2500, 254K)

Yoshida is love.

Attached: nnnghyoshida.jpg (600x800, 301K)

Well that's shippers with basically every series. If you have two guys interact with each other slightly— bam, fujo couple. A guy and a girl, even if they haven't interacted? They're at least a crackship to somebody. Two girls glance at each other? Yuri, purest form of love!
Now that's not to say anti-shippers aren't annoying either—as long as the ship they're bashing is reasonable. It's really about the line that the fanbase draws as to which ships are reasonable and which aren't— and that's when issues arise. People like ACK and AntiYoshimako-kun (can we start calling him AYMK?) take it WAY too far.

Attached: 1565462751617.png (361x471, 57K)

She really is. The suspension mini arc was great if only for the fact that Tomoko was able to have a nice talk with her.

Finally, somebody with taste. I'm glad to see general Yoshidafags rising up again.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.gif (600x600, 2.04M)

You didn't need to post in this thread. Take your own advice and ignore it you insufferable faggot. Then we can talk Watamote without you chiming in every 5 seconds to complain that no one is paying attention to what you think

To be fair, Yoshida and Mako together are a very good pairing for an unlikely friendship. I think the idea of the brute befriending the nice meek girl is rather cute.

Attached: watayurivsyoshida.jpg (1254x1771, 735K)

im not seeing anyone except these guys
talking about watamote, i think you are the one that should fuck off to Yea Forums and metapost there

You think there's a chance we might see school shooter Tomoko. It gets less likely as each new chapter is cgdct.

Attached: 130.png (850x696, 363K)

I was only talking about AYMK, not about Yoshimako in general. Is that why you're mentioning Yoshimako?
Although if you took offense to me talking about the "sudden pairing" thing, that's kinda self-incriminating.

Sure if we call the other guy autistic shipper-kun (ASK). I mean he posts so much fanart for a ship with little to no relevant to Watamote and he does it every thread without rest. That tard needs to be included.

he is still talking about the manga, isn't he ?

Ah sorry I might have speed read. Otherwise, nah, I don't ship them, but I'm very much enjoying their discreet sismance.

Attached: watapals2.jpg (1032x726, 187K)

>Tomoko
>taking action.

I would have to agree. Friendship is great.

He's the one that makes all the complaining about metaposts comments despite contributing to them himself even when no one cares and just wants to get back to talking Watamote. Regardless of his intentions he needs to chill and stop stoking the fires in these threads since he's partly to blame for the state of these threads even if he's in so much denial about it

Attached: watarealization.png (596x597, 210K)

Ganbare Asuka. You're going to need it with your project girlfriend.

Attached: 1560526690867.jpg (689x960, 461K)

There's a very fine line between talking about the manga and shipping. And he's crossed it several times. Frankly this manga was better without the newfags who take the ship pandering seriously and the ones that bitch about them but it doesn't take much self control to ignore these fags and just focus on the good stuff instead.

its still talking about the manga, just ignore him and discuss your own stuff with other people in the same thread, there is no need to fight

Go Fuuka!

twitter.com/itsukawa/status/1175698319068188672?s=19

Someone rip the animation

The cringe is shared between the other girls so it isn't as mortifying.

Watamote Daycare ~Naptime~
Heey!!
Kuro-chan!!
You gotta take your nap!!
....where's yuu-chan-tentee?
Come to think of it, Yuu-sensei is always the one who puts Kuro-chan to sleep... / She's not here today..
Theen... do you wanna take a nap with me?
....Then tiddies.
TIDDIES!!
Eh!?
Wow... Kuro-chan...
rubrubrubrubrubrub
Aw.. She just won't stop groping...
...Change.
Whaat!? Kuro-chan what's that supposed to mean!?
Sounds like it's my time to shine!!
[lel]

Watamote Daycare ~Special Edition~
Looks like Shizuku-chan still doesn't have any friends... / Not too long ago, Tomoko-chan was the same way.
Are you playing by yourself?
Y-yeah...
[ba-bump]
Eh? Tomoko-chan where did you come from?
Uhm / I'm Kuroki Tomoko!!
I'm... H-hirasawa Shizuku.
Hey Shizuku-chan, are you
a loner?
H-h-huh?
Ugh // hic... / hic..
Oh my / maybe I should step in now
Sorry
Hic
Don't worry, don't cry / Tomoko-chan,
You will definitely make friends!
Ah! / Encho-tentee!
Well! / Tomoko-chan, did you make friends with Shizuku-chan?
Yeah! / It got sooper bad but I managed to pull it out!
Where on earth did she learn such language?
Hey / Encho-tentee, lets go play!
L-let's play!
Then lets all
play together!
Encho-tentee you look really happy. Do you really wanna play that much?
Yup, you got me!
M-me too! Me too!

Attached: 1556198637364.png (463x352, 78K)

God I want to fuck the doya out of doyamoko.

ASK, learn how to properly use punctuation (ie full stops, capital letters etc). Otherwise everyone will know when you samefag. It's practically a hallmark of your posts. Although I'm curious, are you Japanese?

Thx, that's awesome!

Attached: 1568139168251.png (400x400, 261K)

>...Change.
Lol.

Thanks, user.

Attached: watalternatetomokos.jpg (1911x1349, 291K)

?

We already have a canon Doyamoko, her name is Hina Nemoto.

Attached: 1565119445752.jpg (900x1117, 161K)

I think you better start packing your fucking suitcases boy! Because a/ is not u/ you stinky yurifag !!!

>Nemo
>Being smug
>Not butt of the joke
Cease posting.

He is back

Attached: 1450595165526.png (670x270, 34K)

Watamote is probably going until 2021 because that would be it's 10 year anniversary

Attached: 1558647049333.jpg (2026x2865, 771K)

What are you saying? if the only fag here is you and all the other morons who get excited like mentally ill with that filthy yuribait that ruins my sacred Watamote

Attached: pokeasuka.jpg (1448x2048, 432K)

would huff stinky tomoko feet and infect my lungs with the smell desu

Attached: tomoko feetss.jpg (700x796, 305K)

I actually hope so. High School SoLs are dime a dozen, college stuff is rare enough that it'd be interesting to see how it goes, especially as a continuation.

To be fair, Tomoko and Asuka haven’t had sex in that one. The former does stutter at certain parts in that chapter, but if you haven’t, follow this artist’s KatoMoko story from the beginning to see if the characters track on this storyline.

I got it ripped, converted and ready to post, but I don't want to thanks to the cancerous shitposting these threads have devolved into.

Attached: 71944185_p24.png (640x480, 180K)

>check the post-to-ip ratio
>over 2:1
everytime

Attached: 1563472885095.jpg (334x254, 33K)

chaotic good

When was the last time you said 'oh fuck i cant read this anymore. The cringe is too strong'
Tell me
TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I only ever cringed at Tomoko prostrating herself in front of her "boyfriend"

Otherwise I was mostly enjoying seeing her get her comeuppances

Not since the fieldtrip where her teacher asked Yuri and Masaki to be friends with Tomoko. That was ages ago.

Tomoko already acknowledged that with friends its less cringy.

Attached: watamote_c151_014.png (869x1236, 172K)

Oh.

Pretty please?

Attached: 72049209_p5.jpg (768x768, 267K)

You forgot about the cum trumpet man

Does Tomoko become nicer the more friends she makes? That could have a nice message about how isolation makes you bitter.

What is Akane doing in this image and why isn't it Hina?

Chapter 163.

Attached: watacringefromthepast.png (868x1236, 215K)

Roomate, I guess. University isn't cheap.

I'm not the guy but she's still bi dumbass

Attached: watamote bi.png (940x964, 422K)

yeah i think everyone agrees tomoko is bi, that is pretty clear

What did Kii do to the real Itou? How long ago did this occur?

Attached: 1174753439781249024_EE2P-erU8AAfQoa.jpg (2508x3541, 950K)

Wasn't cringe unless you reread the first volume when this happened. I'm with Mako here on the confused look. It's been so long since we had a cringe moment and most of the earliers ones were blocked out from memory.

>Implying there was ever a real "Itou"
She played the long game, that one.

Oh boy, I skipped that part in the anime, couldn't handle the cringe

You have the memory of a goldfish, son. I had anxiety when I saw that guy again. But fine here's this from the same chapter.

Messed up.

Attached: watacringe3.png (640x363, 268K)

Wuss. Take your cringe like a man. I had to pause every 5 minutes to take a breather.

Attached: vomittingtomoko.png (160x166, 33K)

I should have known that Fang was behind all of this...

Attached: 1562240483080.jpg (750x1248, 156K)

Not that guy, but I could only assume it was the umbrella guy from back then because it was so fucking long ago, literal years from the serialisation. Pretty cocky to assume people would remember unless they'd just marathoned the series.

maybe you're just dumb

M8, it was literally like 5+ years ago, fuck off.

Together they fight crime.

Attached: 1558629936888.jpg (758x1808, 218K)

Normalfag spotted.

Attached: 1567906966769.jpg (1052x720, 129K)

Yuri! You can't do that in public!

Attached: Kenchi_1151933397427609600.jpg (898x1500, 551K)

>Normalfag
The fuck are you talking about? He hasn't made an appearance since fucking 2012, or 2013 if you count the anime. Are you just a newfag who read the manga in the last year or so?

Yoshida needs to come back! She can't just become another background character. Nico, I demand action!

Attached: stillwatapeak.png (870x1236, 645K)

Needs a Cop Craft parody, Nemo voicing not!Tilarna should be a thing.

Nope. I just got a fantastic memory for everything embarassing, be it fictional or real. I remember all the worst moments of my life like if it was yesterday. Actually, that's all I remember, really.

Attached: 1567746368986.jpg (1300x812, 108K)

I agree with him. If you are not obsessed with Watamote to the point that you know the entire story + doujin + fanart, by heart then you don't belong here. You need to up your autism user.

Attached: 1569130599026.jpg (600x586, 814K)

Well, sucks to be you, I guess. Just because people can suppress that shit doesn't mean they're normalfags, we're on Yea Forums for fuck's sake.

I can only do that for so many series, most of my autism is dedicated to correcting people on TM lore and occasionally shit from Gunnm or Ranma that no one else ever seems to remember correctly.

career choice stuff

Attached: 74350330_p3.jpg (400x838, 254K)

>autism is dedicated to correcting people on TM lore and occasionally shit from Gunnm or Ranma that no one else ever seems to remember correctly
I take everything back, keep up the good work user.

Attached: 1568094847055.jpg (850x807, 298K)

Good to see you again user. Thanks for the translations.

Attached: D7YbC5OVUAEuAWS_TL.png (1417x1966, 807K)

Attached: D7YbFOqVUAEe7qo_TL.png (1417x1966, 826K)

I also occasionally do the same with Touhou lore, incidentally, though I'm less confident with that these days.

Attached: __hijiri_byakuren_touhou_drawn_by_myon_artist__61b15150ab8eb2bb375e6705f1dc2003.jpg (1748x1181, 727K)

Poor Hina, she isn't even that flat, she just can't compete with titty monsters.

user.... IPS and FIV

Attached: baby_mouse_yuri.png (1105x662, 1.01M)

Attached: 1567903774578.jpg (675x1200, 102K)

Two characters that are honest to a fault
No filter

Attached: 1174743456847028225_EE2G8kZUwAAgzwS.png (800x600, 266K)

Why can't I see the next chapter date at the end of the current chapter anymore?

kotomi did it, she fucked someone from tomoko's family

Akane is so amazing.

Attached: __kuroki_tomoko_and_okada_akane_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_tom (1500x1481, 250K)

literally MADE to be mindbroken

Attached: HINAAAAAA.png (1200x1744, 763K)

Great mini-doujin but way too short. And a little too OOC, I was also expecting a twist ending where it was Nemo doing the voices for all three characters to fuck with Akane (while Tomoko privately commenting on how hot it was, obviously).

You know it's going to be both glasses and shota at the same time

STRAWS

yeah if it was just nemo doing the voices it would make alot more sense, i just can't imagine real nemo being a top

Wait what how?

A few smooth lines from the Mojyo and Yuri was ready to strip

Attached: 1174697262557126658_EE1c3KHW4AAeKhQ.jpg (726x590, 79K)

Attached: D_eD00AUcAA9w5Q_TL.png (709x984, 264K)

Attached: D_eD2aAU4AIxuLQ_TL.png (708x985, 309K)

Attached: D_eD30IU8AAvYBN_TL.png (708x985, 317K)

I could see it with Akane and her being a switch with Tomoko, I just don't see a kinky all-out threeway happening from no set-up.

Thanks again, you two.

Attached: D_eD5jqVAAApE9E_TL.png (709x984, 319K)

No thank you. Together we did something almost impossible: so something almost productive within a Watamote thread.

Attached: wataheart.jpg (1000x834, 142K)

I'm happy we could do it.

Attached: EFBM3Y1UEAAy2c2.jpg (461x1024, 79K)

To commemorate this wonderful occasion, I have decided to post the converted video that requested.
This is thanks to all of your efforts.

Attached: 1175698319068188672_1175698319068188672.webm (1012x1012, 1.49M)

Thank you very much!

It's escapist fantasy for lonely loser chicks who've gone jailhouse gay.
That's all.

She was harassing Yuu way before being a total loner. Try harder, idiot.

Attached: 1565835888580.jpg (850x1021, 208K)

She looks to watch and sometimes join in

Attached: EFD6mrRUcAI57Mn.jpg (2896x4096, 1.19M)

I could only find 4.

It's a crime that Kuzu to Megane to Bungaku Shoujo was axed but Watamote is still alive

Attached: x1.png (640x958, 507K)

Should of went the /u/ bait to survive.

Attached: EFFDXQdU4AAmXjN.jpg (1505x1062, 135K)

>she's into girls now
You're the dumbass if you don't bother reading what I replied to

Nah, should'e gone /y/ while Watamote handled /u/.

What's the longest it's been waiting for a scanlation?

Fits ger like a glove

I don't get it

I'm okay with the transition, the only other options were to make her eternally miserable and forever alone, to mope, go postal or suicidal. Which I don't think the author was ever going for downer/shock endings.

Her gayness/sexual deviancy is there from the start, I don't mind collecting a few friends of like minds, but do think she's got a few too many who are kinda bi and weirdly into the creepy otaku who spaghetti's her mind.

I would like something to happen with the pseudo harem she's got, be it one of the dykes make a genuine move on her, or she makes a move on them (beyond the current fondling, tit jealously etc). She's acquired a few odd ball friends, the next step is some kind of romantic/sexual relationship, completely 'curing' her of social awkwardness, mannerisms or complete 'normalization' would completely ruin the series honestly. She's got to stay a dork with friends.

Read the manga

I though I did.

Stop speedreading.

It'll definitely have to be one of them who makes a move on her

Face the facts, boys: your waifu is a bislut

Glasses guy is for fang

God can you even fucking read? The post is a reply to an idiot who thinks Tomoko is now only a full time lesbian interested in girls instead of boys. Chapter 163 very much disproved that.

Attached: EE50ChAVUAAaFng.jpg (1312x1497, 197K)

You say that as if were a bad thing

Based Nemofriend keeping this dead general of a dead manga from 404ing

Attached: 1564365669246.png (715x1000, 723K)

Is W3 dejabou?

Attached: watapissedfox.jpg (693x959, 206K)

what is the point of keeping this thread alive ?

Attached: 1568915574913.png (636x900, 191K)

Although I personally don't mind if a character turns out to be gay, I'm not sure if she's 100% gay. I'm more inclined to think she's bisexual considering there are moments in the manga that show she likes to look at hot guys.

Because we'll not go gentle into that good night.

Attached: 1563563231324.jpg (742x373, 391K)

Scream if you wish.

Attached: 1569128804485.jpg (600x572, 243K)

Let's be honest. Althouh it wasn't bad, it wasn't that great either.

>Two girls glance at each other? Yuri, purest form of love!
In this case it's two girls flirt with each other openly but as always it's best to just pretend that isn't happening, I guess.

Don't get me wrong because I hate the "forcing yuri where it isn't" shit but in this series you literally have a gay girl, a bi main character, and another character making open sexual advances on said bisexual, and yet this is the same as "two girls glance at each other">

I wouldn't say it "very much" disproved that, but it was another (strangely rare at this point) confirmation that she wants a boyfriend.

In all seriousness she doesn't seem interested in having a boyfriend as anything other than a status symbol, even now she treats it as a checklist item that she's going to graduate without marking.

I suppose you're right, it isn't exactly a fair comparison. But that wasn't really what I was saying, again, it was just kind of a rant on shipfags in general. I literally stated that bashing ships that are reasonable is just as annoying, if not more annoying, than rampant shipping. I DO, as a matter of fact, agree that most (keyword- most) of the ships in this manga are warrented, and that the anti-shippers ITT really need to calm down.

No

Mokocchi has become really popular with girl but what about boys. Are they still ignoring she exists? Are they disgusted by her? Are they mad she's suddenly getting the attention of many pretty girls?

Glasses is all over her, breh.

Tomoko, despite how much she has matured, is still a bit of a coward and cannot bring herself to interact with boys because (as a straight girl whose only sexual attraction to girls is prison gay perving on her friends) she'll get flustered and embarrassed.

As for the boys, they probably know she exists but she's on the periphery of their minds. Remember that early chapter where she steps on a cockroach to look cool? She's probably still like that, invisible except when her eccentricities draw their attention.

Attached: 1566745096893.png (700x905, 422K)

harder!

Rage, rage against the dying of the light!

Attached: 1566631776488.jpg (1600x1200, 186K)

Attached: 1537820246112.png (488x366, 124K)

The boys don't really care, they have their own things going on. Some already have love interests or are otherwise focused on things like club activities. The one boy that has shown any sustained interest in her, Wada, has been put in the shotazone for now.

Attached: 76128154_p1.jpg (768x1024, 136K)

I stopped before any lesbos from her harem were added, does Tomoko still do anything cringe worthy?

Yes. Only difference is that for some reason that results in a girl wetting her panties over her.

See >193516479

Only Ucchi and possiblu Asuka have any interest in her. The rest, Yoshida, Yuri, Yuu, Nemo and the Kouhai are just her pals. Don't overexagerate things.

Attached: iluvuemoji.jpg (640x914, 122K)

The definitive relationship chart, do not debate it unless you have canon evidence to the contrary.

Attached: 76922062_p0_c.jpg (3901x5458, 2.81M)

>Pic
Damn, schoolgirls are fucking mercyless.

There's even the cunni dog and the cat! Now that's some tasty autism. I love it!

All Is Fair in Love and War. Ganbare Ucchi!

Attached: 1567195720948.jpg (1006x1440, 109K)

Watamote is dead and the /u/fags are the only thing that keep it alive

>Megumi is the sun itself
If only other girls could be so grossly incandescent.

Your whole world will die.

Attached: 1569209158915.jpg (750x1126, 1.01M)

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight. Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Attached: 1566632049840.jpg (736x1024, 206K)

Don't be bitter with your fate. You could never have won.

Attached: 1568980263656.jpg (370x225, 20K)

Attached: watasad.png (869x1236, 220K)

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight, And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way, Do not go gentle into that good night.

Attached: 1559690531434.jpg (850x333, 70K)

It is too late for regrets. Reality just keeps cruelly moving forward.

Attached: 1559009836556.jpg (1450x2048, 232K)

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay, Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Attached: 1549877051247.jpg (795x1200, 286K)

>friends=harem
Sasuga /u/ tards. Only Ucchi and debatably Asuka have been shown to be sexually interested in Tomoko. Stop filling in the gaps with your own fan fiction. Christ, all these leaps in logic, it's no wonder the shippers have taken over here.

The dark side consumes all.

Attached: 1559193088733.jpg (663x1199, 155K)

FASTER

Attached: tomoko.jpg (605x852, 308K)

How hopeless. There is no escape.

Attached: 1560272569849.jpg (858x1200, 153K)

Are ALL the girls in this gay, or just the MC and the other girls orbit her for unknown reasons?

One of the girls is a legit lesbo. The rest is just memes, fanart and speculation. Take everything with a grain of salt. You're better off just reading the manga yourself.

>One of the girls is a legit lesbo.

Which one?

asuka and ucchi are gay, tomoko is bi

the others have unconfirmed sexualities or are straight

Attached: ucchi daki2.jpg (1454x2147, 288K)

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Attached: 1567204598784.png (1200x900, 741K)

AAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1568868354812.jpg (746x600, 189K)

>Asuka
Possible but not confirmed

What chapter should I start reading this if I'm only interested in the yuri?

Do not go gentle into that good night, Old age should burn and rave at close of day; Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Attached: 1566602329565.jpg (874x1240, 489K)

she is totally a dyke dude she is obsessed with tomoko, its just not as obvious as ucchi

Attached: Ucchi cucked.jpg (1200x848, 367K)

Start with the Kyoto arc. It's beginning of the grossening.

Attached: emojiwitheyeswhatintheworld.png (1673x1097, 870K)

Delet.

Attached: 9ae6kzxnwty21.jpg (640x932, 63K)

i think chapter 70 is when her harem starts to appear but chapter 5 already has tomoko sexualy harassing her female friend, you should read it from the start tho since its comedy is also great

the first year has almost no yuri, the second has yuri, and the third has alot of yuri

Attached: Covered in lesbos.jpg (900x1480, 245K)

also i think you should post on /u/, hetfags are really annoying in these threads and will insist this manga didn't turn into a yuri manga

Attached: Ucchi poses for tomoko.png (455x253, 23K)

The manga often refers back to previous stuff, you should honestly just read from the beginning it won't take long.

It's partially yuri. It's more a bi manga.

yeah, but the only """relevant""" male character is tomoko's brother

There's also Kouhai loser boyfriend. He's my favorite.

Attached: watantr.png (410x413, 80K)

It's more likely than not at this point but I still don't want to put her in the same certainty of gayness as Ucchi just yet. We still don't get much insight into what she's actually thinking most of the time after all.

Stop, it's useless, useless, useless.

Attached: wataasukaisinthemood.jpg (800x774, 68K)

And you, my father, there on that sad height, Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray. Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Attached: watabreastcoinesseur.png (848x1200, 717K)

my favorite is Wada because he is my boyfriend

Attached: wada time.jpg (453x253, 18K)

Asuka isn't said to be gay. You just presume she isn

play holy diver now

Attached: kekekeke.gif (331x304, 958K)

Your existence is at an end.

Attached: 1542854031427.png (1024x1210, 2.01M)

Attached: kiitbomb.jpg (718x417, 72K)

I'll die as I lived: plowing my friends' tits. I have no regrets.

Attached: watacutecouple2.png (1800x1500, 1.4M)

Because it isn't. /u/ fags need to take a good hard look at this manga before they try to say it can be classified as yuri. And even then if you're just coming into this manga because you've been told it has some yuri aspects you better be prepared to lower your expectations. Not even a hetfag since I don't want Tomoko to end up with anyone but some fags in these threads act like they personally know Nico when they discuss this manga.

DIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Attached: Jonathan.png (333x500, 359K)

The only thing that awaits you, is despair.

Attached: Sayonara-01.jpg (1599x1181, 307K)

Good for you. For me, he's my personal cum dumpster.

Wouldn't bet on it.

Attached: watafestival.jpg (2048x1448, 452K)

You need only despair!

Attached: 1560342687741.jpg (77x96, 5K)

Have you guys played the watamote game?

Attached: raoh.jpg (800x562, 58K)

Who can beat Asuka negra?

Attached: 76813531_p1.jpg (1109x1229, 623K)

The final boss, Asuka, was kind of easy once you figure out her pattern. But that Kii optional boss is kicking my ass! Any one has tips on beating her?

Attached: 1561357652906.jpg (841x1337, 326K)

Attached: yurichicken.png (540x960, 118K)

Good joke

Attached: 76774599_p0.png (794x1123, 535K)

Do not underestimate the power of autism.

Attached: 1567994148311.jpg (484x562, 78K)

Me. I beat to her everyday.

Attached: watapredatorandprey.jpg (620x1024, 140K)

Can I be like Tomoko even if I don't have friends?

Attached: watasenpaikouhai.png (800x467, 122K)

The absolute state of current watamote "fans"

Attached: 1561599396785.png (569x1697, 919K)

*SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP*
I FUCKED YOUR WIFE ASUKA, FUCK YOU

Attached: SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIP.jpg (643x477, 55K)

No solace, only death. Your destiny is here.

Attached: 1566752110212.jpg (351x267, 24K)

Attached: 1566409284710.jpg (2048x2048, 571K)

It begins.

Attached: 1561034556568.jpg (1500x1900, 336K)

There are things even oblivion can't rob.

Attached: asukatomokoheadpat.jpg (850x1120, 208K)

Good, good!
Your hope has blinded you. Your efforts are useless, you can not resist.

Attached: 1564205169343.png (344x135, 8K)

Sometime, futility is its own reward.

Attached: watachillmoment.jpg (1200x848, 106K)

A valiant effort,your purpose is complete.

Attached: 1569151642787.jpg (725x725, 1.36M)

Indeed it is.

Attached: wataarch.jpg (726x960, 476K)

I want this cute emoji lady to decipher the laws of girl-on-girl baby making process.

Attached: 1538699078601.png (498x680, 163K)

Attached: 1567760408043.jpg (806x1141, 250K)

Attached: watayukata2.jpg (841x1190, 304K)

Attached: 1554845011819.jpg (1682x1190, 1.95M)

Attached: watastory3.jpg (1500x2000, 664K)

Here, YoshiMako fags

twitter.com/tenkomori_twit/status/1176084677213310977
twitter.com/tenkomori_twit/status/1176084689536159745
twitter.com/tenkomori_twit/status/1176084704195276805

Attached: watastory1.jpg (1800x1800, 611K)

This is what Fuuka schlicks to, isn't she?

Attached: 76936418_p12.jpg (1191x1684, 378K)

WORLDDDDDD THREEEE

F

of course, too bad asuka likes that ugly bitch tomoko instead

looks cute, too bad i dont read moon runes

F

It was cute for you? What a guy.
They were cucking yuri in her face. Yes, I said it.
Yuri just wants to have a fucking day with yoshida but guess what? MAKO stole her and now they always avoid our poor little yuri.

Fuck them.

good, that's what yuri gets from stealing kuro from nemo

Attached: nemo.png (180x155, 13K)

Who the fuck is Miki (the girl under Akane)? I also don't understand the lines, like Yuu never even met Mike, right? Why are they connected?

Stop being a little bitch, Fuuka.

Attached: 76936418_p11.jpg (1032x1457, 352K)

Post the moot and user edit.

The lines are about if they met or known each other or not. The line you are talking about is between Mike and Tomoko, it just went under Yuu. No idea about Miki, though.

the reason why fuuka is so obsessed with asuka is that she has already been mindbroken

Based Vixen, mindbreaking people by accident.

Attached: 76936418_p13.jpg (729x1032, 118K)

>by accident
Yeah sure.

>"It's not that bad to look like a slut"
>"Holy shit she's bi"
Why are these people so retarded? In the same chapter she goes 'shy anime girl with crush' mode over a boy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 6.53.15 PM.png (868x745, 510K)

>shy anime girl with crush
Not that I'm arguing she's gay or anything, but she's probably acting nervous mostly because this guy brings up some embarrassing memories.

Where the heck is w3?!?

>your first what?
Yuri is so fucking cute and autistic

Attached: YuriIsConfused.png (1105x840, 427K)

w3 is kill

She was shocked to bump into someone from her dark and buried past and wanted to play it off as fast as possible. He's more interested in Kii-chan anyways as your own screenshot points out.

Attached: watamote_c013_013_crop.jpg (870x937, 164K)

youtu.be/uZS9yKlz66c

yes, it was just a accident

Attached: asuka smile.jpg (320x320, 17K)

The simple fact of the matter is that it doesn't matter what Tomoko's sexual preferences are or who she likes. Pets don't get a say on such matters without their owner's permission.
She should take responsibility and remain Kii-chan's pet oneesan for the rest of her life to make up for what she had done, not that Kii would ever let her do otherwise.

Attached: 38013214_p1.jpg (611x752, 326K)

Lol, that last part.

Kii-chan's pet ran away and now has a new owner

Attached: asuka tops.png (323x595, 215K)

sauce?

No.

Attached: watatruth.png (869x1236, 395K)

watamote

>accident

Attached: 1550898870978.jpg (900x1200, 237K)

It's been so long. I miss moot. I thought we would be here forever but it looks like he left.

Attached: fa9.jpg (850x478, 208K)

Attached: eye.png (900x900, 163K)

And this is why AsuMoko is endgame.

She must be stopped

Attached: 76938000_p0.png (724x1053, 894K)

Tomoko is more likely to wind up never seeing any of her friends ever again than to begin dating one of the other girls.

dumb bait

Yeah they really should go on /u/ since yuri focused threads belong there, which was the fucking purpose of it's inception.

this dude again, of course

wut

Attached: kii chan.png (316x346, 20K)

How is ucchi so based ?
>gay
>likes the most attractive girl from the series
>isn't intimidated by the bitch that asuka is
>strong cheerleader
>called shizuku a bitch
>able to follow tomoko without anyone noticing
>likes one piece
>owns a gang

Attached: ucchi onepiece.jpg (768x768, 176K)

>fucked tomoko
>married tomoko
>had a daughter with tomoko
>murdered asuka

Attached: happy ending.jpg (421x697, 60K)

baby welcome to the party.....

She's not aware of Asuka's interest in the Mojyo. She only see Kouhai as her rival.

Attached: watamokoexplosion.jpg (1200x847, 228K)

Ucchi blanca, of course!
Look at this, Asuka wasn't able to confront Fangs while Ucchi just GTFO'd her.

Attached: 1548061807809.jpg (280x350, 28K)

meant to

Ucchi is so crazy but so cute!
I really want Tomoko to deepen his friendship with her and become closer as with Yuri or Nemo

Are we in real ucchi hours??!!!

Attached: 1551939145648.png (190x191, 43K)

Always and forever.

Attached: 1569109093197.jpg (700x875, 193K)

Noice

Attached: 1564569953141.png (449x443, 196K)

Ucchi looks so cute when she blushes for her crush

Nah

Attached: EEwKLBFUcAExwUd.jpg (893x1400, 116K)

Vixen posting needs to be stopped.

This kills the vixen

Attached: fangs001.jpg (407x579, 100K)

would you read if this were real?

Attached: __katou_asuka_kuroki_tomoko_nemoto_hina_tamura_yuri_and_uchi_emiri_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kang (850x1202, 314K)

[Daiichi Yutakasou (Chiku)] Tomoko Futanari Chinpo ni Ochita Hitozuma
e-hentai.org/g/1474878/54fcce3a89/

No dice.

Attached: watabestend.jpg (1810x1280, 1.34M)

Autistic Maou? Sold.

Attached: 1563924532326.jpg (512x512, 78K)

GOTY material in my opinion

Attached: tomoquest.jpg (692x571, 28K)

Entire fan games are being made and still no S2

Attached: 473.jpg (318x159, 10K)

Poor Ucchi, she's really the most tragic Watamote character. An abuse victim whose mental deterioration is played for laughs and whose friends entertain her broken lesbian-for-Tomoko fantasies instead of getting her the help she needs. I hope she gets a happy ending.

Attached: __uchi_emiri_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_meis_terameisu__c1ce62 (752x1012, 569K)

Attached: mOtVO4B.png (709x984, 741K)

The only thing the Ucchigang needs to get for Ucchi is the opportunity to let her stick her tongue deep in the upper and lower mouths of the gross girl she craves.

Attached: 1175182881431273472_EE8Wi3rUwAAVQH-.jpg (1101x1557, 265K)

It's been almost a week and still no W3 translation. W3 is kill but can I really blame them when the manga has gone to shit and the fandom has been taken over by annoying ass /u/fags?

Attached: watapals.jpg (1200x750, 188K)

Holy shit she in her third year already I have really fallen behind on this season 2 never right?

This is Ucchi's happy hour, so shut up pickle

Isn't W3 one of us oneesamas?

The best.

Attached: 1568878553654.jpg (850x637, 157K)

More like Ucchi's wet dream

Attached: EFLOjYcUYAAVXdr.jpg (1213x1632, 163K)

>They made a paywall for the online manga. There was a convention just for Watamote not too long ago. Nico had a radio interview. New merch were released.

Season 2 soon lads.

Attached: x146vxrez4x21.jpg (1000x750, 194K)

Loving that yuri-chan.

Attached: 1559416095251.jpg (748x670, 51K)

Attached: EFMQ4v6UwAAeucy.jpg (1478x2000, 349K)

Yuri-chan is the heart of this manga and the future college spin-off.

Attached: 1563954850286.jpg (768x616, 28K)

I haven't read the manga in years.
Did they actually transition her into a normie?

Attached: InferiorBeings.png (571x485, 96K)

I wonder how much would've fetched the Asuka sketch

I know Nemo fetched a shitload at the auction. Not sure any Asuka sketches went to the flee market.

Attached: minamon.jpg (2895x4096, 1.51M)

Far too much since she's worst girl but Japanese fans have awful taste and no ability to curb their spending habits

>W3 is kill
Fug man I hope it isn't true. I know a lot of anons have problems with their translations, but I feel a sort of attachment to them. They've been here since the early days, before the /u/ translators.
Is there anyone else who can do the typesetting? I know GoggledAnon and other /u/fags can translate so that's pretty much taken care of.

Theres plenty of /u/ fags that typeset goggledanon's tl and post it on dynastyscans. Not sure if someone is willing to pick up the series.

Only partially.

So she's some sort of hybrid now?

This, bi girl = threesome potential

How long until we can officially declare World Three dead?

5 minutes

Hopefully they put it out this week usual time. They've been with us since the beginning and translated the series on a whim since it was thought to appeal to quite a few anons at the time. What's worse is seeing some impatient /u/ fag puts out Goggled's quick tl (done for speed not quality unlike his other tls) and release it under the /u/ scanlations banner. It also sends a really misleading message to certain readers that Watamote is a yuri manga now by implication (most if not all /u/ scanslations recent releases being properly tagged yuri manga). Not that the manga doesn't have yuri elements, since it very much does, but the fact is yuri isn't the theme of this manga.

Well to be fair this isn't the first time we've had to wait longer than usual; it's well possible life could just be in the way.

all women become normalfags eventually

How long until we can officially declare Watamote dead?

Once I stop liking it. Other anons might say that their opinion matters, but in reality only mine does. So far, Yuri-chan makes Watamote amazing, therefore you can not declare it dead. Please keep making me like Watamote, Yuri-chan!

Attached: 1569324414740.jpg (1200x1191, 259K)

Unless you're stupid enough to turn down a threesome so you can get a videogame at launch

If you did have a threesome with Tomoko, who would the third party be?

Attached: 1559592992984.png (194x184, 38K)

Too autistic for sex. Pick again.

Attached: YuriBunnyEars.png (691x1740, 440K)

Tomoki

Wada
Tomoko and I will enjoy spitroasting him

Attached: D82SPS9UYAAty7i.jpg (284x537, 19K)

I still pick Yuri-chan!

Attached: 1566776357890.jpg (1191x1684, 1.26M)

Yuri-chan is not for lewding! But Nemo on the other hand

Attached: LewdPink.jpg (1447x2047, 1.16M)

I'm sorry user. If I have to pick someone, I'm picking Yuri-chan and that's that.

Attached: 1569109273860.jpg (3225x2577, 2.71M)

I'm not going to judge you user. That's for God to do when He sends you to Hell for trying to imagine Yuri doing naughty things to you.

Nemo would probably start trying to compete with Tomoko during a threesome.

I'm not! I'm too autistic for sex too! In this way there will be two of us, so it will be less awkward. We can cheer Tomoko while she masturbates or something.

Attached: 1555050164586.jpg (575x854, 67K)

I don't understand how this game is supposed to work. The girls go around wrecking the school to find a hidden Tomoko? And then harass her?

Can you blame Tomoko for hiding? She wants nothing to do with those filthy, filthy dykes

Attached: 1567792207049.gif (333x333, 100K)

Is it really a game when one of the girls is actually trying it?

Attached: tomokos_wife_ucchi.jpg (960x1200, 201K)

>Ucchi: If I find Tomoko first her virginity is mine!!!
>all the rest: If I find Tomoko first then I'm her best friend because I know her best

I should add
>Disclaimer: Yoshida actually looking for Tomoko to beat her up for making fun of her panties again