Symphogear XV

Muh kazoku

Attached: muh family.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
youtube.com/watch?v=CLcpO8S8tvY
twitter.com/gummy1024/status/1175776522491183106?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=PNbXTKuObCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not surpised nerds on an anime image board can't understand the concept of caring about someone

>AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOO I HAVE TO KILL A SOCIOPATHIC MASS MURDERER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY DINDU NUFFIN!!!!!

Attached: retarded bitch.jpg (1280x720, 310K)

Noble red were monsters, what they did was in their nature. You can't blame them for that.

Attached: 1569091199693.jpg (2630x3334, 2.28M)

>"muh claws can't hold hands!" is okay tho!

If they had good familia they wouldn't be basement dwellers.

It is. Micha is war weapon, not a jobber crying every other episode

Is Chris literally bred for sex?

Attached: 666799.jpg (500x500, 69K)

She had sex for bread in Val Verde.

>literally exists to job
>not a jobber
>literally spent all her screentime whining about CLAWS CAN'T HOLD HANDS
>not crying

I know that. But was she bred for bread?

>literally exists to job
That was her job, but in order to actual job, she had to beat up the heroes 3 or 4 times. Micha is super strong.
>literally spent all her screentime whining about CLAWS CAN'T HOLD HANDS
She just dropped this line once and when she received the compliment she was pretty happy about it.

Either way Micha never dropped the smile, she's always super engaged in what she does. That makes her one of the most endearing dolls and minor villains in Symphogearr.

FEEL

BAD

FOR

US

WE

ARE

THE

VICTIMS

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.23_[2019.09.21_20.36.59].jpg (1280x720, 426K)

Attached: chart_ep12.jpg (2630x3334, 2.17M)

Are you really gearing up to reply to this retard all thread again? Please consider reentry without your Amalgam barrier.

Didn't read last thread, sorry.

>That was her job
Still a jobber, no matter how you try to rationalize it.
>She just dropped this line once
Still crying pity party, no matter how you try to rationalize it.

>she was endearing because she had no character
And I guess you have no standards.

Let's be real, I fucking hate NR with all the fibers of my body, but I still have hopes for EP13.
EP12 wasn't actually bad, despite NR being terrible, it's a pretty formulaic episode.

I come from the future. This was another fake out death for Noble Red, they all survived and moved to Hawaii along with Vanessa's new AI boyfriend Enki.

Attached: 1569119056824.jpg (1047x800, 165K)

This scene was the hypest shit i ever saw in symphogear, and that metanoia ending, 10 out of fucking 10.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.57_[2019.09.21_21.42.11].jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

fag

>MY CLAWS CAN'T HOLD HANDS, FEEL BAD FOR US
>WE ARE THE VICTIMS, PLS AVENGE US MASTA WE BELIEVE IN U
>FEEL BAD [trembles] FOR uuuuus [slowly shuts down for maximum pity]

Yes, and?

>supersaiyan powerup scene #4237489273894
>hype

The dog is the victim

Reentry from space and S1 line was good shit, I just wish we had Synchrogazer. Maybe next ep.

Yeah, dog is alright. The others not so much.

>current Symphogear OP is bait 1 day after airing
fuck nu-Yea Forums

>Murder lolis while laughing
They aren't experts either.

>Please consider reentry without your Amalgam barrier.
kek

Wait what? They didn't ask for forgiveness from anyone, they just served their master to their last breath and she acknowledged them for that. If anyone finds them more likeable after that it's up to each.

ah a wise user in these threads, what a rare sight

Attached: 1568672930332.jpg (630x720, 99K)

Stop giving him attention dumbass.

Attached: 1563036337100.png (543x472, 242K)

Don't answer the autist, we all know dolls weren't fags.

I JUST WANT TO STICK MY DICK INTO CHRIS!!!!

I JUST WANT TO STICK MY DICK INTO HIBIKI!!!!

I fucking love Shinfogyaa, training montages, and G

Attached: 1552483449240.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

I JUST WANT TO STICK MY DICK INTO MARIA!!!!!

I've joked about watching anime for the flashy colors before, but I have to admit the shooting stars changing color got me pretty excited.

I do. I have a soft spot for loyal groups of villains whose main motive is to look out for their master's happiness. Dolls were cruel but also very pragmatic. They didn't cared about anyone but Carol (Phara apologizing to Tsubasa for mocking her song at first was a nice bit).

Don't do it bro, you're gonna get an STD for sure.

They're asking for forgiveness and pity from the viewer, retard.

From her background information on the site and even some lines she has, Millaarc is supposedly forcing herself to act overly villainous to shoulder all the hate and protect Vanessa and Elsa.
But they really fucked up in conveying that, which is even worse considering how much screen time the three had.

>no training montage in XV
whyy

They should find a good lady for Chris to get with, she's too pretty to just be the third wheel forever.

We need a collage of all the instances NR complained about injustice, not being accepted and cried.

Not really. It's up to you if you find their motives endearing or not. But they're happy with themselves, that's the main difference they have with NR.

We needed time for GX fanservice nobody asked for and that did literally nothing for the story.

I JUST WANT TO STICK MY DICK INTO THE SHITPOSTER'S ASS!!!!

No time! We had to have a half-episode of Topdad instead.

Top dad was a great addition to this season. He got redeemed as a character.

>move the Shemmy panel up one
>have her beat down the gears leading into some pre Fudo stuff
>Hibiki talks with her friends and Genjuro about Miku instead of meme dad

Season saved.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX - 10 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_10.50_[2015.09.04_22.26.29].jpg (1920x1080, 134K)

It's also up to you whether you like Noble Red or not.
Apparently that makes them bad. While it makes the dolls good.

Fuck off.

Christmas Carol next episode.
This time for sure.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senki Zesshou Symphogear GX - 11 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.21_[2019.08.27_14.19.28].jpg (1280x720, 314K)

That's gay as fuck son. You're gay as fuck.

Attached: 1563035662731.png (598x598, 411K)

I want a collage of Maria being Top to Tsubasa this season.

And it was bad because...?

>After seven years, Symphogear is ending
>instead of having fun, the threads are full of anger and shitposting
Can you people calm down for one fucking week?

Attached: 1563100411414.png (1000x1490, 1.28M)

Hibiki is a god slaying all powerful puncher
Chris is a very dangerous marksman that doesn't miss
dmjii can lift planes and together win against anyone
Tsubasa and Maria became unstoppable as well

>nobody asked for
Factually wrong.

Reminder GX also had no training episode because of Top Dad.

Thank you for confirming it did literally nothing for the story.

If detonating the ruins stopped the curse she might be able to use the relic's full potential without burning One Piece filler.

Can you imagine all the pressure and stress poor poor Vamp must be enduring during this scene? Killing all these innocent people must be taking such a toll! I really feel sorry for her.

Attached: this times 70k.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

I want Carol to step on me, call me names, use me as a chair and put her feet in my face.

Fair enough, if only they stopped crying at the screen that they're victims every breathing moment they have it would make them a lot easier to tolerate.

She is for Genjuro to continue the Kazaneri line after Tsubasa's genes wither with her

They are trying to cope with the fact, you know children and teenagers aren't good managing grief yet

>A and B is true
>no A is false
>thanks for proving B is true
Your brain works in mysterious ways.

>Symphogear ends with a really bad season
>wow what do you mean you don't like it? that's unpossible!

Attached: 1499638343376.jpg (494x474, 86K)

are we supposed to take chibi vampire seriously

Can they use their main villain properly? Can they not have the lamest penultimate episode of all the seasons? No? Then shut the fuck up and let me be mad.

Attached: 14021231232.jpg (1280x720, 170K)

>Can you people calm down for one fucking week?

No.
Grab Kaniggerko by his hair and hammer nails into his fucking hands until he stops writing like a fucking hack and gets over his autistic obsession with making remorseless sociopaths look like victims.

>dude have no standards and consume lmao

>still replying
come on, let's just have a comfy thread please

We have one really angry shitposter that has nothing else to do all day. Nothing short of a ranged ban can solve this.

>YAY! I'M PROTECTING MY FAMILY! WHAT A GOOD PERSON I AM!

Im not even mad at them i feel bad for them because they are sending it off in a shitty way but then again im also mad and sad because its ending and whatever we didnt get we will never get.

>standards
>symphogear, which has used the same formula for 7 years
you're retarded

Keep making posts like this, it makes it easier to recursively hide all the shitposters you attract.

>really bad season
You're overreacting. I was very upset earlier and thought the same but after cooling down a bit and stepping away from those forsaken threads, this episode isn't that bad. The NR parts are pretty awful but overall it's mostly just dumb action that kinda works.

XV lost steam at episode 10, but before that it was a consistent hypetrain. Hopefully episode 13 will bring back the hypetrain.

They did though. The main villain is in the last episode fighting in the last fight against a fully powered group.

What do you want something like 10 episodes of powering up?

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: meek-san .jpg (1280x720, 141K)

It's simple: people who never had any interest in the series shitposting as hard as they can because they know it's popular on Yea Forums, and they want to ruin the enjoyment for everyone who likes it. Basically, /va/ is desperately going full steam this week.

You know what would also solve it? Not fucking replying, but of course you retards act like the shitposters care what you have to say.

You can dislike it. You just need to avoid being an ass about it.

Like flies to honey.

From those little kids to the most handsome manly fuckers in the universe

Don't arrest criminals because they might have a family!

Everyone with shit complains and the worst thing XV did is keep anime-chan benched

Bring her back in a gear kaneko

Attached: 1568835127515.gif (309x243, 223K)

>Vulnerable narcissism is similar to grandiose narcissism in that both subtypes are associated with grandiose fantasies about the self, feelings of entitlement, and a willingness to exploit others for one’s own gain
>Vulnerable narcissistic individuals are less equipped to use self-enhancement strategies to modulate self-esteem, and often must rely upon external feedback from others to manage self-esteem. These individuals experience much greater anxiety in developing relationships with others, are hypervigilant to cues of separation, and experience greater distress over separation because of the fragile nature of their self-esteem
>A vulnerable narcissist is perfect, but the world is out to get them. Try as they might, they never get the attention they want. So, they manipulate the people around them to get it.
>The most prominent of vulnerable narcissism traits is a constant victimization mentality. They are always the victim, and always require sympathetic attention. Vulnerable narcissists are quite prone to developing depression. The life they live does not meet the fantasy of the life they feel entitled to.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.44_[2019.09.07_21.25.37].jpg (1280x720, 426K)

Imagine them paying for the copyrights to use this

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Go be mad to a corner.

She was so innocent then.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 01v2 [BD 720p AAC] [C523F2DF].mkv_snapshot_01.49_[2019.09.10_01. (1280x720, 1.54M)

One of the issues is that when they don't get enough replies, they start replying to themselves or just randomly shitposting/repeating their shitposts. It's nothing short of brain damage.

And here she is today.

Attached: 1569111023390.png (1920x1080, 973K)

She'll be back for the epilogue and get no lines and you will wait months to get to see her in the shinais.

>let's just have a comfy thread
>with that OP
Impossible. Try again in a few hours.

She was so endearing

Attached: pleasebepatient.png (720x677, 520K)

I wanna be as COOL as Hibiki.

You know, when they mentioned Lydian was a place for all potential gears I really, really wanted them to cheesily add her on a gear while yelling some "anime ja nai" shit. It would've been perfect.

Anime-chan should have been killed off

now post the angry frame when she starts running
they are so cute in s1 and its so endearing when you see her learning how to fight because you know where she ends up

Looking pretty cool there Naruto.

Attached: original.gif (540x302, 1.3M)

Didn't they kill a bunch of humans?

>hitler cared about his people
>therefore gassing ten million jews was justified

I don't know which one you're referring to, sorry.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.38_[2019.09.21_20.08.45].png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

For one second I thought you were trying to make some interesting comment on then, but it's just more bait. Have a you for tricking me.

It's always the 11 million with you people.

Of course, we have a shounentard in the threads. As expected.

>really bad season
Come on. If anything the backlash is being this bad because the first 8 episodes were extremely strong, unusually so for Symphogear. All other seasons would have had budget episodes and time-wasting obnoxious plotlines by then, XV not having made us think this would be the one season exempt from that issue.

>the shitposters are jealous shounenfags after all
Sasuga

i ment the one before the transformation where you see her almost breaking her teeth how mad she is, just as she starts running

missed opportunity for eyepatch hibki desu

isn't it 12 billion by this point?

>therefore gassing ten million jews was justified
I agree. Should've gassed much more

Man I sure do love getting accused of being some samefag shitposter because I love the series and am disappointed. This Hibiki fig and Symphogear Live glowstick on my desk must mean I just hate everything.

Attached: [Anonymous] Senki Zesshoushinai Symphogear [Hi10p 720p FLAC] [402B8543].mkv_snapshot_01.18.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

This was the true sin of XV.

What even is their new forms? A weaker X-Drive they somehow forced despite not having enough Phonic gain? That's the first thing that came to my mind at least.

>A weaker X-Drive
Heh

>no ANIME JA NAI
>no RONDON
Shit season

Zesshou powered X-Drive. We were the miracle all along.

Attached: 1569093138342.jpg (1280x1204, 667K)

Pics or it didn't happen

Found it

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 01 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_22.06_[2019.09.22_ (1920x1080, 146K)

>the first 8 episodes were extremely strong
>the eight episode was almost a season finale
>and then instead of calming down, we got a fucking fight against Fudou
>and then it's off to the moon while fighting better versions of the season's villains and the whole plot of the series connecting together
More than the average shitposters who don't like anything I don't understand the people who think it got worse over time.

I feel you man the last 2 threads were at least decent unlike whatever happened last night.
Even when they are shit the threads are fun if people still want to talk about anything and i dont know what im going to do after it ends.

Didn't they fuse the Amalgam with the phonic gain from the Zesshou?

You better not be the retard that hates the shinais. If you aren't then you're forgiven.

>the last 2 threads were at least decent
Did Shem-Ha drag you in from another timeline?

Attached: 9lao9y.jpg (400x600, 52K)

Thats season 1 but that was great

I cannot understand people disliking episode 9, it's my favourite in the season. I really simply cannot understand it.

Why would a shinai hater post a shinai pic?

pics or gtfo

Attached: hibichrisnoisedance.png (800x450, 293K)

Reverse Psychology.

We managed to at least talk about the songs, playlists, duets, good things from G and what we liked in XV and what we would change and what people wished for but didnt get.
It was much better than the ones before where 1000 posts of noble red and "shitrol" or whatever the wall of text spammer said.

What did Adam mean by this?

Attached: adam.jpg (995x561, 209K)

stop it. bro.

Dem fangs tho What was with all of the shit coming out of and going back into her back, along with the arm and leg tentacles?

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Attached: tsubasa chris is justice.jpg (600x800, 64K)

>Adam was talking about the threads all along
Oh shit.

they are immortals, so i doubt they are allowed to died even if they wanted it

Finally someone posts the good one.

S1 had some teething issues

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 01 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_22.10_[2019.09.22_ (1920x1080, 213K)

Yes, we fucking know NR was written terribly, now FUCK OFF already, you might be 100% correct but you people are so fucking annoying, we don't to hear your whining in EVERY FUCKING THREAD.

Attached: 1323659789384.gif (1440x1080, 863K)

What the fuck is her problem?

Attached: 1564267127831.jpg (586x444, 197K)

At least randomize your filenames.

Fuck everything. The only tragedy is that there will never be enough SoL material with the geahs. Give me a drama CD collection, a 4koma, I'll take it, anything but gatcha. Please.

Except for shining alchemy death.

Attached: 1521995532470.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Flesh that got converted into Armed Gear and then expanded upon the transformation. Why do you think she was howling in pain? Shit must have hurt pretty fucking horribly.

She did nothing wrong.

This little girl is so boss.
>Onee-chan shoots out mechanical horror out of her body
>"You look so cool!"
Girl has maximum chill.

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 02 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_02.05_[2019.09.22_ (1920x1080, 196K)

That episode was just perfect, the pure unfiltered heart that is Hibiki while saving that girl, the haunting zesshou from Kanade, the scream from Tsubasa. The very start and its bitter note. It instantly sold the show for me and from that point i never stopped loving it.

Nothing implied that. They said they were going to use X-Drive. Well, whatever it is it's probably going to be explained next episode (or before that if we get keywords on that).

Episode 9 was hit or miss for me. It was full of off model and I don't like how Tsubasa's brainwashing plot was handled. It's still ends on a fucking great note with best dad's sacrifice and Fudo being an absolute madman during the fight, but it was a step down from the previous ones.
10 was just bad all around, mostly because of the animation. I really hope this episode gets a substantial overhaul in the blurays.
I don't actually have a problem with 11 and 12. The fights were entertaining, the plot has pretty much been all laid out. The problem is more there's not enough time to really have a satisfying final battle and resolution after that, but that's not the fault of a single episode (or single character/group like the shitposters seem to believe), they just tried to cram way too much into 13 episodes. The script probably could have used a few more drafts to smooth out some things. The feeling of "this is cool, but there's almost no time left!" never really left the back of my mind watching them.

Yep. There are still lots of good shit to enjoy this season despite NR

Attached: 1559002466842.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

How are Mikufags handling this season?

I thought it was gonna be way more serious but in the end I prefer the direction it took

Because, in the end, even if you kill people, if you have determination to fist, you too can find love.

>Mikufags
No such thing. Mobage secondaries don't count.

Bikki should've dikkied her.

Self-induced coma.

MikWHO fags don't exist

Now this is some good and valid XV criticism, thanks user. While I don't completely agree, I think for most of it you're on point. XV needed a couple more episodes and I think the callback to other seasons were cool and nice to have in a last season.

I think the episode should have ended at Tsubasa waiting for Maria on the roof with the moon above her for maximum kino, the fight should have been longer but just because Maria and Tsubasa yelling shit at each other desperately trying not to really hurt the other one because they mean too much to one another. Or well 2-3 minutes longer at least.

Rewatching it, it's impressive how much stuff they cram into 20 minutes.

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 01 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_20.35_[2019.09.22_ (1920x1080, 156K)

No I still don't understand why people hate Noble Red.

Episode 10 wasn't bad because of the animation, it was bad because instead of picking up we got back to NR fight shenanigans, a big step down from episode 9

XV needed just Noble Red to disappear immediately after episode 4. That's it. Hours of wasted screentime.

Of course but its a very interesting start and you see that its just to set up Hibiki and the world, the very next episode shows her giving her best and everything just made it better.
The very first poster, Kanade and Tsubasa and the beam in the middle man i still have no idea how they managed to hide that.

Watch them do it again next week

Remember when XVfags told people to stop whining about the NR redemption (which everyone knew was gonna happen) because it hadn't happened yet

Thats the shows strength but at times the lack of time hurts it, s1 and G did it well because there was more time to cover everyone.

I wish there was at least one scene of Hibiki missing her. I get she's resolved to save her and believes, and isn't acting mopey so she can focus on the task ahead. This is good, shows her growth compared to how she reacted the other times Miku was in peril (other people had to cheer her up), but I wish there was a scene with her alone where she cracks just a bit.
I also think they shouldn't have taken as long to clarify that Miku is still there but is slowly being erased by Shem-ha, if that had come in episode 9 or 10 it would have established a better sense of urgency and not made Miku seem out of the picture for so long.
Overall I'm just waiting to see what the last episode and Shem-ha fight do with her and Hibiki.

Go back to fapping to Lotte

Now promise me a good final episode.

Attached: IMG_20190922_182811207.jpg (3840x2160, 1.76M)

Would Symphogear had been better show if it had 24 episode seasons?

Millaarc shouldn't have got a redemption and the dog should have survived with Vanessa getting the sacrifice redemption to stop Shem-Ha from exploding the moon base.

>they just tried to cram way too much into 13 episodes
But being packed with content has always been part of this series. And yet I'm sure you were there to see the overall feeling of "how the fuck are they going to do everything in 6 episodes" shift to "what the fuck are they still going to do in 5 episodes?" when episode 8 hit. And god damn it, feeling that two episodes were bad just because their animation wasn't on par with your ridiculously high standards?
More and more I'm convinced that the biggest complaints about this season come from people who simply missed the fucking point of everything. It makes no sense otherwise. Including and particularly the senseless hatred for the seasonal villains and refusal to understand anything about them.

Watching 24minutes of symphogear is like watching 5 minutes of something else. Fuck in 3minutes they make you understand the characters and care for them while most shows need 10+ episodes to do the same.

ONE look and a smile during a fight conveys more than entire dialogues.

Symphogears materialize weapons and shit all of the fucking time. That was probably Hibiki's broken Gungnir going apeshit and running all of its battle programs at once.

>figs still in boxes
Obviously this is your first season.

>but when Shitrol, shit dolls and Top Dad waste screentime, that's totally okay tho

>still in box
Free them from their prisons you monster.

You don't NEED 24 episodes. Even 15 episodes would have been enough, and better writing for Fudou, NR and the Tsubasa drama.
That said, 24 episodes would have been a great send off for a final season.

their bodys are most likely being rebuilding on the moon

Wrong. NR were a nice addition to the villain roster. Stop trying to pass off your opinion as consensus.

My knees hurt from squatting.

Should I still work out?

I started liking NR a lot more when they actually became competent. The Geahs needed something to fight and I'll take NR over generic noise or other minions.
I just wish the Vanessa and Millaarc fights should probably have been in the same episode to make more room for the actual finale. Could have the two fights happening simultaneously or something.

15 to 18 would be better, 24 would end up feeling like padding.
Well, unless you made AXZ+XV a single 24 episodes season by cutting the fat

Honestly GX just needs a little work, AXZ was mostly fine if you ask me but XV really needed 15eps or so, think of how much things they cram in one episode 12 or 13 or episode 1 and now count the scenes and you will see how even 48 minutes gives them enough time to cover ALL the interactions, duets, plot, Fudo, Sadbasa, desspression, b-sides, SOL and more Miku.

Don't be a pussy, get deep and get gains.

>The Geahs needed something to fight and I'll take NR over generic noise or other minions
Disagree there, the coffin from episode 1 was a high point of the season. Even El Nino de Shemha was a great fight and it didn't have a face

Where on the moon?

>I wish there was at least one scene of Hibiki missing her.
The Topdad scene is essentially there to show Hibiki being completely depressed because her sunshine went away. They even say she hadn't moved all day.

15 episodes for the XV would have made it legendary.

When will XVfaggots understand that they don't need 15 episodes, they just need to trim the obvious, OBVIOUS fat?

Attached: 1542996938951.png (179x64, 9K)

Yeah no, why don't you tell the class where the grape noise tins came from

Not until I know they will be safe.

SG died in the open, but NR had the maze and the boom, you just need a good vacuum cleaner and they will be fine

>why don't you tell the class where the grape noise tins came from
YAJ obviously.

13 Will be glorious
I know because kaneko is my uncle

BARELY CATCHIN' MY BREATH
LAY MY EYES ON THE CREST
GONNA SQUARE UP TO ALL OF THE HEAT THAT IS LEFT
SO I CAN CARRY THE TORCH TO INFERNO!
INFERNO!
IT'S OUT OF THE PARK
AND I'M SMILIN' AGAIN
HERE WE GO

Attached: 1566416134640.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Millaarc's fight was great too. Only issue I have with it is the poorly drawn Amalgam finish. Actually that's been a problem with most Amalgam, I wonder if they didn't get character sheets done in time or something?
Chris' was fine this episode (and also was the only one with an attack card), Hibiki's also consistent in general, but Tsubasa, Maria and Kirika's looked really off at times.

I remember when I thought this was a preview of the whole season with the rocket going into space, rescuing people from a fire, concert, fighting dolls, Elfnein and Carol and it was just the first fucking episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=CLcpO8S8tvY

Attached: wild monkey.jpg (3968x2976, 669K)

Be at peace with it. You'll never understand.

Karaoke9 > Dollfaggots mindlessly shitting on Noble Red

GX might be bad, but this fucking opening scene is legendary

>(and also was the only one with an attack card)
Scratch that, I forgot DMJii and TsubaMari Unisons had names too.

I wonder if they're going to use that intro for Metanoia in the Symphogear Live 2020 event as well. Shit is hype as fuck.

Asu nante mienai
dakedo fumidaseru
Kimi to koko de deatta
imi ga aru nara
Te wo hanashita ato mo
nokoru nukumori
Yakusoku no kawari
ni nigirishimeta

Senaka
awase
chigau kumo wo miteru
Demo onaji
sora no shita ni iru
yo wasurenai

Sayonara to iu kotoba wa kitto
Owari tsugeru tame janai
Tsugi no pēji hiraku tame hitsuyōna pasuwādo
Shikō kairo no meiro wo nukete mitsuketa kimi no egao
Kienai mejirushi dakara mō furimukanai
Itsuka aeru hi made~

Attached: 1566054661883.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

More of this

>live 2018 glowstick
I-it's not like I'm jealous or anything, b-baka.

Attached: 1565866075141.jpg (342x341, 18K)

Given all the posts I've seen this season, I'm convinced that it was just shitposting at first and then newfags took it seriously. And then the original shitposters felt validated and kept going with it.

Despite the poor writing I do enjoy NR for what they were.
Millaarc was very fun when she was being a little sadistic shit pulling the weirdest moves.
Elsa was an interesting take on the 'lost child' trope, because unlike the previous ones in Symphogear, there wasn't much pulling her to the good side, Vanessa had been the first person to love her and she was sincere in her love, as such she followed the robot blindly.
Vanessa, well, she was the least interesting, but I liked that despite it all she really, really loved the other two. Any other anime would have had her betraying them or going mad.

Attached: 2W3GB.gif (305x399, 200K)

Good image choice.

Gave zero fucks about noble red's "redemption" because you knew it was coming a mile away.

This, this though. I came in my fucking pants when they did this throwback.

Hibiki's gunbuster transformation was ace too.

GX's EP1 was by far the most ridiculously over the top and amazing in the entire series. I wish they'd stuck with that theme.
Unfortunately the rest of GX was pretty bad.

Attached: [Anon]Symphogear.mkv_snapshot_01.01_[2020.01.01_01.01.01].jpg (1752x791, 229K)

Attached: 24748373_p0.png (754x1056, 563K)

Damn, Carol was so badass.

I will say it again

Hibiki comes home, its cold, its dark she enters it makes a few steps, you can see she isnt okay, episode ends with her closing the door behind her leaving the screen in the darkness as you hear the door close and the b-side instrumental plays in the background.
Just 30 seconds or even less, 15 and you got the scene in. It would be so fucking painful to watch and put so much value in all the scenes where Hibiki and ShemHa/Miku interact later on.

Fuck you, you know that yurifags don't want her to obliquely reference her grief by talking to her shit Topdad.

Will you avoid the 2020 Live because of Noble Red VAs?

>2018

Kirika...

When will they announce 2020 live so I can get a ticket (and a glowstick)

>weaker X-Drive

More like True X-Drive, as they can fully tap into the relics powers now with the curse gone.

> despite not having enough Phonic gain

If Apple as piece of the unified language can gather the phonic gain of 7 billion people, then without the curse, it should be the same.

I actually think their designs and powers are really cool, but the way they're treated by the narrative and characters comes across as really bizarre. I feel kind of blueballed because I never really felt like they ever learned their lesson or understood where they went wrong even while they were sacrificing themselves to create the pathway back to earth.

I didn't enlarge the image to full resolution. Come on, it's not that hard to see an 8 there.

Attached: 1566335356725.png (847x1060, 987K)

No? It's not the VAs fault the writers handle their characters poorly. I hated GX and Carol but it doesn't mean her songs are not amazing and even better live.

Attached: 31252315643.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

They did nothing right. They accomplished nothing. They learnt nothing. And they died meaninglessly.

After episode 13. It'll be a week-long event this time.

THIS WAS AMAZING

fucker i wish i was able to go there

>feeling that two episodes were bad just because their animation wasn't on par with your ridiculously high standards?
XV established a really high bar, I couldn't help to feel disappointed.
My problems with 9 go beyond just the animation though, I don't like how easily Maria snapped Tsubasa out of the mind-flaying or how Tsubasa doesn't do anything for Fudo besides kidnapping Shem-ha after several episodes of build up. A Geah vs Geah fight after so long lasting for a couple of minutes and having no songs is also underwhelming.

As for 10, it's just bias. DMJii are my favorites so I wished her Amalgam debut wasn't the saving money episode of the season.

You're a huge faggot for buying the figs and keeping them in their boxes.
They were available at the G live, next question

Attached: IMG_3734.jpg (2400x1800, 436K)

Finally a group of antagonists I can relate to.

>there is a chance they won't invite Iguchi to the 2020 live
Fucking hell

The one of the left is very very cool and I'd love a plushie like that

No, there really isn't.

Why would they do that?

She'll be there, and she WILL sing the same songs as always.

Attached: 1444124942341.jpg (384x384, 51K)

Not that user, but I still want to go. Kinda feel like booing if they show the characters but wouldn't do it, one VA got death threats or something in another show and I hate NR but not THAT much. If they are there, that is, they didn't get a song and nobody likes the characters like they liked Ver, no reason to bring them there.

It's simple, everything they did was out of lack of options. Their lives were shit, they were rescued by an evil old man who used them for his evil plans and then tossed aside, their original goals of getting their human bodies back was lost, and then they realized that helping the true villain would ruin everything even further.
>at least we didn't want to be monsters
But people spent three months of their lives constantly yelling because fodder was used as fodder.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.19_[2019.09.21_15.37.13].jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Anybody has those pics with the geahs in the LIVE outfits?

>ruins thousands of families
>cries about not having a home

Honestly irredeemable assholes, and I'm sad they tried. Just like bikidad

Last line sounds like something a last boss would say

Nice collection. Mad respect.

Attached: Hibiki_17.jpg (500x712, 135K)

>It's simple, everything they did was out of lack of options
Like Vanessa killing civilians for fun?

I just feel bad they didnt get to sing.

S1 final fight was padded, had the moment of berserk Hibiki and they had to asspull X-Drive.

G final fight was admitedly the worst part of the season, just more fodder noises and a mindless beast, the transformation was very cool though (and that over the top part was a few minutes). Although the frontier part was several episodes long, the actual final fight was basically only episode 13.

GX starts the Carol fight at the end of 11, but then we have Ver and the hikacking and, in the end, the actual final fight happens in 13.

AXZ is interesting, you have god power in 11 and actual final fight in 13.

While there was a lack of Shem-ha, we all know they can pack a very hype episode in 24 minutes.

Its no different from the last two season. Kaneko is a hack and shoves in too much superfluous shit instead of just picking a couple things to focus on and do well. S1 only turned out good because it didn't have the bloated cast and extra plot threads, so it was FORCED to spend more time across fewer points of interest.

Attached: CoyRnVLUMAI45g4.png (900x693, 804K)

>tfw you will never have a song in your heart
Tell me user does the whisky make it better?

Attached: 1550197838938.png (591x716, 322K)

Based bikkichads.

They might get a song in the Shinais or XDU, all of their VAs have sung before, but there was no reason for them to sing in the show itself, the only Faust Robe user was Vanessa, Milly and Elsa are biological.

>If Apple as piece of the unified language can gather the phonic gain of 7 billion people, then without the curse, it should be the same.
The Superb Song didn't ressonate with the world like Apple did though. But yeah, if it's a stronger X-Drive the ruins' destruction probably has something to do with it.
I assumed it might be something weaker because it has X-Drive elements but is considerably smaller and with less stuff tacked on it. And because they talk about not having enough Phonic Gain.

>You're a huge faggot for buying the figs and keeping them in their boxes.

Like I told the other user they are not safe so I'm not risking it. Nice plus didn't have room in the pic to add mine.

Yes, killing humans for fun (or trying to) in order to delay the people who were in pursuit of her.
If you want to continue this discussion, I suggest looking in the archive for the 70k other times it happened. Any question you might have has been answered already.

The episode will be hype but whats actually going on with Miku? Will they talk? Will they make up? thats the thing people are worried about.

So, being unlucky and dense as fuck can justify going on a murder spree?
People have been saying that they were irredeemable for a good reason and no amount of awful tearjerking was going to change that.

She didn't really delay shit and she managed to escape later, so she obviously didn't have to kill those guys. Even after she killed a lot and had Chris go offscreen to save her victims, she was still being a cunt about it

>going to a live just to boo VAs who did characters you dislike for nonsense reasons
Jesus fucking Christ.

>Will they talk? Will they make up?
Yes and yes. How are those even serious questions?

I find NR irredeemable even as anime villains but Jesus fucking Christ you NR haters are so fucking annoying you make me want to actually root for them out of pure spite. Can you guys shut the fuck up already, we all know, we all already fucking know

Attached: 1568992412700.jpg (163x175, 18K)

Bonding with Miku

Attached: symphogear evil miku bondage.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

>G final fight was admitedly the worst part of the season
Brainlet opinion. G final fight (starting with the X drive get until the finish with Miku) was pure kino

>They are not safe
Do you live in the ghetto or something? I've had my Hobbystock Hibiki and Chris out since the day I've gotten them and the worst that's happened is they've gotten some dust on them.

Attached: !.png (500x396, 110K)

i feel bad for the OG Symphogear fans that did not get the S1 reference due to the subpar Crunchyroll translation.

Attached: XV_Visual.jpg (1920x2400, 953K)

No, it just makes you better at ignoring how bad it really is.

SLUUUUUUUUURRRRP

Attached: EFFWfpQUYAASNpL.jpg (2048x1536, 412K)

If you do boo them and I see you I'm going to fuck you up.

The Miku finish was the best part and it felt good because Miku was insultingly underutilised throughout G, but fighting even more noise for the final fight felt lackluster as fuck

Shemiku and Hibiki are going to have the kinkiest sex when this is all over.

Attached: 1569119177537.jpg (1255x1668, 160K)

You dont understand how invested in these fuckers some of us are and yes i know its cheese and they will have a happy ending but it doesnt mean i wont worry for a week.

>we hate NR because they won't stop whining!
>[proceeds to never stop whining about NR]
The irony is laid out so densely that I can't see it as anything other than forced shitposting.

Obviously, faggots in those threads seem to lack the understanding that they were absolute wastes of characters and amounted to nothing in the end and they wasted hours of screentime. And this is something you gotta ACCEPT.

Attached: 1439057237937.gif (446x288, 2.12M)

>having no standards

I understood the reference with limited moonspeak knowledge just from the words

Say whatever you want about the Noble Red, i hate Millaarc and i wanted her to get stabbed for too long but the designs are amazing and Nana, Ayahi and Aoi have great taste.

Behold, I've improved Noble Red

Attached: ECTR0_5UIAAiBfN.jpg (680x340, 39K)

I will never get over how fucking nice Elsa's outfit looks.

Attached: EFFQv76U8AAHCDr.jpg (1534x2048, 795K)

>we hate NR because they won't stop whining!
>[proceeds to never stop whining about NR]
Symphogear pottery transcends the bounds of the product and reaches even the shitposting.

I'm pissed that my favorite character (Tsubasa) had an useless character arc, but HibiMikufags got an worse treatment.

>it's OKAY when my waifu the dolls whine like bitches tho

It wasn't just noise, they were trying to contain the Nephilim in space, then inside the treasures of Babylon. There's actually a lot going on in this fight, especially with Maria's character, Chris and Solomon, and finally the catchline Hibiki nails for the first time. It's really good, and the noise is basically just there to fill the holes by getting styled on

is that proxy guy in japan that did the last lives even in japan still
or maybe the curse of babel will be broken and there will be a world tour

Attached: 1548194340975.png (472x467, 540K)

Tell me you colosal faggot what the fuck have the countless noise that have been on screen since ep 1 achieved? How many fucking episodes of killing just noises past S1 have we had that didn't advance the plot? At least these villains had cool visual designs but it was literally the same shit of every single season

So having standards means hurting people who poured their hearts into a job? I'm glad I don't have your sense of standards, then.

And there you have it, Yea Forums-tier tribalism. Anyone who isn't X MUST be Y, after all.
>I can't see it as anything other than forced shitposting.

>comparing NR to fucking Noise in order to try to make a point
I get this is pretty fitting, kek.

Attached: 20f.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Noise gets styled on. It's not there for itself, it's there to make a character look cool. They do their job.

NR isn't just there to get styled on. A lot of time, they get destroyed because they're shitty jobbers, but a lot of their screentime is crying and complaining, so the endgoal is ALSO to make you feel bad for them. Which doesn't work. So they don't do their job.

Not the ghetto but not living alone is more dangerous to the gears than anything. Biki plush is out because she can not be harmed, she is too strong.

Nephilim was boring and should have been a mid boss at best. The arm scene was incredibly cool, but the endboss should've been simply cooler. Transformed Ver or something.

Closing the treasures of Babylon was great, character arcs were great, but the enemies just didn't cut it for me.

I still believe G is the best season, though.

>see Yea Forumseddit post
>recognize it as a Yea Forumseddit post
>still respond

Her conversation with Topdad is also about people understanding each other, about curses, and a lot of other thematically signifcant things from the season. I meant she needed a moment just showing her heartbreak over Miku. It's mentioned she didn't move all day, but we didn't see her grief first hand, most of her interaction with Topdad is normal.

>still responding after all this time
You're as bad as him.

Actually they job is to be beaten by geahs over and over, to show off cool amalgams and they are cute so some anons feel sorry for them.

Nobody is going to complain about you sending hatemail to Kaneko, but booing a VA who did nothing but her job is a really dick move. Specially when you consider one of them is a rookie who already had to go through similar autistic backlash before.

>thought NR were dead
>turns out they were living rent free in user's head the whole time
Must be pretty comfy.

Attached: 76804022_p0.jpg (1330x1847, 2.26M)

Given the amount of lower-than-Kirika IQ values in these threads, everything needs to be pointed out. Regardless of what some people think, (You)s are not a currency.

In the entire five seasons Hibiki has never stopped hiding her real feelings. She kept trying to hide it from Miku, the only one that caught on, now that she's gone nobody will notice if she just puts a poker face. That's her (flat) character.

>Nephilim was boring
An enemy being human doesn't make it more endearing. The Nephilim fight was good because it truly felt like closure of multiple character arcs while having all these girls you like being really cool. It also featured Maria yelling ASHITA WOOOOOOOO

Only someone with Kirika IQ is still replying to shitposters after all this time.

>i feel bad for the OG Symphogear fans that did not get the S1 reference due to the subpar Crunchyroll translation.

If you're a fan since S1, you should instantly recognize the catch phrase, even if it got butchered by Crunchyroll.

Kirika has highIQ though

Attached: 1567548178535.png (756x677, 592K)

How do Hibikifags have so much stuff

Attached: 1399798483407.jpg (704x396, 86K)

Attached: 70778099_p0.jpg (1330x1847, 2.05M)

Which is why I think a scene of Hibiki alone would have been so important. When she doesn't need to reassure everyone that everything is heiki hecchara. As other anons said, this could be done in a couple seconds, I'm not asking for some long scene of Hibiki crying over Miku either.

The dog should have lived. All of them dying in the end makes off the emotional speeches the gears said to them feel pointless.

>shem-ha hacks the world's computers
>cyber-ver doesn't make an appearance
if he doesn't show up in the newly virtualized worldspace and help smackdown godbitch in the final episode as the last action hero, I will be infinitely assblasted

Attached: 1563585370646.jpg (1250x800, 304K)

Would have loved to have seen a moment of this instead of just having to infer it from past seasons.

That one bathroom scene in GX was great, Hibiki did mature a lot and does better with her emotions and all, kinda.

Oh fuck off, so much of the mindless shitposting against Noble Red is/was done by dollfaggots, I simply assumed. Sue me.

They said they'll carry on their feelings so it's fine, Kirika and Shirabe understood them the best after all.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.01_[2019.09.21_15.44.39].jpg (1280x720, 212K)

>thinking that's a lot
Dumb dessposter

Yeah, to be honest it would've just taken a few seconds and would be much better, but oh well, you can still infer it from what the character is doing in the topdad (fuck him) scene.

>replying to blatant shitpost
Come on, threads are shit enough as it is.

Top dad was perfect this season, fuck YOU

Kirika is a poorfag, it's all a matter of perspective.

Attached: Symphogear.G.OVA1.S00E02.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[2FCDAF8C].mkv_snapshot_06.50_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 1.03M)

you are nothing more than subhuman trash

>very nice collection, up to the Hibiki Suntory Whiskey
Always believe in the song of your heart, dear symphoanon

She probably makes more money than most Yea Forumsnons with her SONG allowance.

Kino episode ending. What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1559227323855.png (1547x870, 1.46M)

Topdad was alright, this isn't GX.

Come on, the guy is at least trying.

Just dont lose. Make sure you come home.

So the latest baddies became a contrarians meme?

>wasted time that could have been used for Noble Red
>wasted time that could have been used for Fudo
>wasted time that could have been used for Shem-Ha
>wasted time that could have been used for literally anything that actually pertained to the events of XV

I really can't wait to watch AXZ and XV back to back while autistically paying attention to every line and song lyrics for foreshadowings, callbacks and self-reference. I live for this shit.

So, was Maria attracted by Ver?

Attached: 1541503475422.png (1547x870, 1.15M)

I'm a chrisfag myself, but that's a mighty fine collection there user

Attached: 67831424_p0.jpg (3541x5016, 2.59M)

Reading your post was a waste of my time.

Will never forget what he did, read the GX keywords. A kanji wordplay and a catchphrase retconned to be his won't change my mind on the guy.

His presence was at least tolerable in XV though

I won't say attracted by it seems she got to admire him somewhat. At least the side of him who never gives up.

Fucking retard. Hibiki needed cheering up so that time would have to be used either way. This episode's theme was fathers, so his addition was fitting. And finally, he made an interesting callback to the heiki heicchara and to Hibiki's development. All this in what, 2 minutes?

Top dad was part of the much needed downtime XV kinda lacked. We actually needed MORE of those scenes.

They were shit, a LOT of people disliked them from the get go and up to the end because they spent too much screentime(they objectively did and way more than any other pre-final antagonist group ever did) And now to not "ruin" the feeling of the threads in the final season and episode some people took into defending them and accusing everyone that dislikes them of being a shitposter.

I can't believe the CR newfags that XV brought in are Top Dad apologists.

That's how you know XV should have never happened.

>still mostly useless, but he managed to give Hibiki proper encouragement when she needed it
It was nice not feeling annoyed by his existence for once.
>wasted time
Too bad kid, there's no such thing here.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.40_[2019.08.31_15.49.56].jpg (1280x720, 183K)

But why did she imagine him like that then?

>Hibiki is such a psychopath she even tries to "redeem" her own abusive nigger dad and forces him back on his mom

She's such a horrible person

>a LOT of people disliked them from the get go
Source: The Garie doll I stick inside my ass

With only one episode left, I think it's almost sure to guess Shem-ha isn't going to leave Miku's body or rebuild her own for the final battle.
On one hand I like this because she looks much better in Miku's body than on her Yu-Gi-Oh reject original form, but it would have been cool to have Hibiki and Miku fight together against a big monster from or something. Pic somewhat related.

Attached: Remnant of Fate.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

She didn't force him, mom accepted to TRY and do something new. They took their time and things are getting better.

But did he admited he's fucking Miku?

Right, there is also one very autistic person that just tries to shittalk the GX dolls and Carol among this.

Because that's how he really acted.

>Hibiki needed cheering up so that time would have to be used either way.
Have Tsubasa do it while Hibiki resolves Tsubasa's doubts. There. Extra free time for XV's antagonists to use.
>b-but themes
>b-but callbacks
>b-but heikek crapcara
Fuck off.

He wasted like 5 minutes total, and Hibiki would have to be talking with someone, which could be better thab Topdad, but wouldn't adress this particular issue.

>anything that actually pertained to the events of XV
The episode was centered around father figures. Also, the whole "curses can be blessings" thing that has been brought up a few times and will obviously play some role in the finale.

>objectively

>they spent too much screentime(they objectively did and way more than any other pre-final antagonist group ever did)
Pretty sure that's not the case.

Pretty much. Most people love them from the time their designs were revealed (contrary to what a certain someone says), the initial reaction to the massacre being a huge callback was very positive, but then people started shitposting about all the deaths, more people started taking them seriously, and what happened afterwards is what you've seen in about every thread since then.

He wasn't this flirty. But he seemed to talk to Maria like they were somewhat close. I think they might've had something going on very briefly.

He's not wrong about them getting way more attention than previous villainous groups.

You lazy fuck ripping off Zero. Also This episode was a fine episode 11 too bad it's episode 12.

Attached: Copy X red.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

Trash post.
Top dad was genuinely some of the greatest writing of XV. Redeeming the character, making the plot move forward organically, tying the themes of the episode and foreshadowing the rest.

I mean, they added topdad because as Genjuro mentioned Hibiki was under house arrest, for some reason they sent her to top dad's house even though she should have been sent with her mom.

[Citation required]
FIS+Ver probably had the same screen time or more, same for Carol+dolls

>newfags STILL trying to make it seem as though only one person hates GX
>even though anyone who's been here longer than one month would know that's what everyone has done for the longest time

Attached: 1538658061481.png (540x676, 247K)

Topmom had no development at all so they'd need to start with her from zero, and Topdad left an awful aftertaste from GX so he deserved any kind of development at all.

>hibiki-kun! ganbare!
If this is XV's "greatest writing" then the season is truly shit.

She can probably pick which guardian she wants to stay with. And I can buy the last thing Hibiki wants is to be depressed around her mother and grandma, or involve them in SONG shenanigans in the first place. She's really guilty about how much grief she caused to them before moving to Lydian.

Wait is anyone unironically defending that GX isn't objectively the worst season?

not even ware wa meshia nari. How upsetting.

You're ignoring everything about how and where the top dad scenes play and relate to the rest of the show and Hibiki's character. Either on purpose, or because you're retarded.

Retard

twitter.com/gummy1024/status/1175776522491183106?s=09

Hibiki killing Miku and Shemha or Miku sacrificing herself to save Hibiki?

I can't believe Hibiki fucking died.

We'll never know for sure but maybe there was a time when Maria truly saw Ver as a brilliant man bent on helping Mamu save the world and treat her illness. From that POV it wouldn't be so wild to think Maria saw him in a positive light because of gratitude, even becoming a bit attached to him. That is, of course, before she got to know him for real and witness the absolute madman he is.

Oh yeah, FIS and Ver had more screentime than them, definitely. I was thinking Fine, Carol and the Alchemists. I guess the FIS becoming main characters made me not take them into account and just think about Ver as G's villain.
But I don't think Carol and the dolls had as much non-fighting screentime as Noble Red did. Hell, one of the most common complaints about GX was how the villains were underdeveloped. People went nuts with the shinais giving the dolls more actual character and interactions.

Hibiki and Miku do the same thing as they sing something, Hibiki in the real world and Miku in ShemHa, Miku gets the will and the power to do so because Hibiki sings her b-side while crying and Miku finally gets a chance do save her like she always wanted.

You're giving meaning to that which doesn't have any.

Topdad is somewhere right there in Tokyo. Topmom is in her hometown. It's as simple as that.

Chris is the least gay of her friends though. She's the most likely to end up with 3 kids after a ten year time skip.

No, you're just a retard

O MY SILVER ARM anti-ghost beam asspull saving Miku.

She eventually changed her mind after that too

Attached: 1558261295155.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

>one of the most common complaints about GX was how the villains were underdeveloped
[citation beyond needed]

Oh, non-fighting screentime. I'd have to count minutes but the dolls had a couple good scenes besides the shinais. Does Gari mouth raping innocents count as non-fighting screentime?

She's mega gay for both Hibiki and Miku but she respects their relationship too much to make any moves.

>"hibiki-kun! ganbare!"

>this is a simple scene
>nooo ackchually this is a DEEP and INSIGHTFUL exploration of the show themes and three tiers of character development at once
Right.

I accept your concession.

10-12's problem is that while all the plot is interesting, the fights are not. Even if there was fun stuff like the full wolf and Milaarc going full Morrigan, there was no thrill to it, no way it'd feel like it'd change in any way, the fight's would pan out the same way each time and really, it should be full excitement from 11 onwards. Best way to fix that honestly would be to have all three fights on the moon happening concurrently, try and only dedicate 1.5 eps to that at most, then use that saved time on Shem-Ha

also I feel like NR's motivation after getting full monster'd was weak, should have been them going full despair and wanting everything to just end

You have to go back.

Yes. That counts as fap material.

>for some reason they sent her to top dad's house even though she should have been sent with her mom.
She said it herself that she went there of her own free will.

If next episode doesnt deliver then this shall be the canon ending instead

Attached: 1563036644880.jpg (1920x1080, 501K)

yes wanting to end the world is a better motivation than getting a normal life

thank you user you truly shoudl write shows

I don't remember what episode number those happen, but the final battle with the Alchemists in AXZ is also like that. So it didn't bother me all that much. The fights were fun to watch and there was enough plot happening to keep me engaged. I do have a problem with it lasting until episode 12, I agree Millaarc and Vanessa fights should have both been on 11. Maybe start 12 with Shemnessa.

I didn't mean in-world but script-wise

I guess it's not, maybe they should just let Shem-ha do what she wants since it's so unimportant.

Shem-ha isn't going to end the world though. She's going to do exaclty what she did to Noble Red, convert them into monsters, so they become her army against the rest of the Annunaki.

What purpose did Nobler Red even accomplish? I feel bad because they were just tossed away so casually

Attached: cute tomo.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Miku goes into a coma and wakes up after a 3 year timeskip to see Hibiki sleeping on her hospital bed

wasting air time

Vanessa had the purpose of Hibiki finally going for the kill with her gentle fists

Attached: 1568622934999.png (318x386, 167K)

they made some anons feel bad for them, so now they're defending them on a imageboard as if they weren't utterly pointless and didn't steal time that would've been better spent on Fudo and Shem-ha, two villains with a lot of story on symphogear that were very fitting to be on the final season.

I think its not about the NR but about how little it means to us. Look at G, Kirika and Shirabe are these idiots who talk shit but after seeing them being told to do shit they dont really want, seeing them around the school having fun and eating food they usually cant, you see them hungry in the ruins, you see them getting mad at Ver for going too far and when that shit happens in the construction site you already feel for them.
Tsubasa vs Kirika was one sided as fuck but you still didnt want to see Kirika hurt and during the Dess vs Jii fight pretty much nobody wanted them to do anything bad to each other.
Now what about Elsa vs the dorkables? You know she has to lose but thats not the point at that time you dont care because you know its ShemHa whos important and if the fight managed to go somewhere maybe then it would mean something, the dialogue cut short between them was going somewhere and that was the best part.

tldr.
A shitty fight can be better than a great looking one with amazing characters if you feel for the characters, even a slap fight could have more emotional impact.

Well, they are the reason Shemha awoke and them freed her from Fudo's control. So they are literally the reason the world is going to end.

They started okay, fun screentime and everything but they just wasted it by not taking Hibiki on the lets hold hands deal and by trying to fight them too many times.

This beat was cool, but they had exactly one shot at doing it, and I'm not sure this was the best use of it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 12 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.40_[2019.09.21_20.10.48].png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

>stole Shem-Ha's bracelet
>caused the Amalgam activation
>kidnapped Miku
>bullied Elf9 until Carol came back
>freed Shem-Ha from Fudou's control
>destroyed the Balal jammer after being bodyjacked by Shem-ha
Basically, as said they did absolutely fucking nothing and were completely irrelevant to this season's plot.

XV sucks balls
that was.. underwhelming. pretty much wasted the entire series on useless drama with noble red and then they'll deal with shem-ho for one episode. seriously.
Easily the worst penultimate episode ever.
>It's a CHRIS EPISOSE
>NO HIBIKI CHRIS DUET
>Chris gets her Amalgum hurried along so NR can get redeemed and ship them back to the moon.
>MIKU SEASON
>MIKU BARELY FUCKING SHOWS UP
>DUDE SHE GETS KIDNAPPED AND POSSESSED LMAO
>the dollshit and kazanari shit was fine
>DUDE NOBLE JOBBERS GOT AWAY AGAIN
>DUDE NO NEW SONGS
>DUDE DMJII DO FUCK ALL THIS SEASON
>AND MARIA
>DUDE NOBLE JOBBER POWERUP LMAO
>CHRIS GETS FUCKING NOTHING THIS SEASON
>DUDE WE'RE GONNA RUSH THE FUCK OUT OF THE FINAL EPISODE
>NO FINE
>PLEASE FEEL BAD FOR US
>Only 1 ep for the final boss fight, HibikiMiku, Epilogue
Wew
FUCK THIS TRASH SEASON
XV WAS A MISTAKE, WHAT A GARBAGE WAY TO END THE SERIES

TURN OFF YOUR BRAINS AND BUY OUR CDS AND FIGURES YOU FUCKING OTAKU NEET TRASH, STOP CRITICIZING OUR POORLY WRITTEN SHLOCK
/sgg/ damage control faggots are mentally ill shills who sit all day in their retarded general
XV is fucking shit
>Make questionable decisions for the final season
>Rustle the jams a bit
>Make the same or a little less than last season
>See, it's a good thing we stop here. We wouldn't be able to keep this up forever
Sasuga Symphoteam.
This season was made solely to sell CDs, merch etc, they had kaneko shit out a barebones plot and they added a ton of pointless episodic noble jobbing filler to pad out the season instead of just giving miku more sceentime, the pacing was shit

Many shows can juggle a 6 character cast, Because those shows weren't made to sell music and therefore had to adhere to set patterns that were not dictated by the pace and needs of the story but by corporate demands, instead they could tell their stories (or SoL shenanigans) as they wished or as they were written in the manga.
also see

Attached: file.png (407x427, 241K)

Fighting fodder. Just like Cagli, Prelati and the Dolls.

Why? The scream was a one in a lifetime epic and it looks great in motion, hell you can even lose the details and her closeups because they are only there for a frame but it was hype as fuck.

But when GX nonsense steals time that would've been better spent on Fudo and Shem-Ha, two villains with a lot of story on symphogear that were very fitting to be on the final season, it's okay.

she tried using her fist as a weapon and it backfired on her (because she hesitated, but bikkie is a baka)
now she won't use her fist against !miku
I'm honestly half expecting the final episode to end as a cliffhangar with a movie announcement

Attached: 1564706757501.jpg (1755x1000, 328K)

Maria definitely softened up to him a bit before the end because he actually helped them this time (if for personal reasons) and because he always posessed the kind of strength Maria always looked for: No matter how many times he's foiled or what the world thinks of him. Ver never stopped chasing and fighting for his dreams. He's a murderous lunatic and definitely not a good person, but was always true to himself.

I wonder if being acknowledged for once (even if with begrudging sarcasm) by someone he knows made Ver happy in his last moments.

Sorry pal, I don't like the character she interacted with so it's shit. Better luck next episode.

I agree it was hype as fuck, I just don't think it should have been wasted on Vanessa.

user dont get my hopes up please my heart cant take that kind of pain

Yeah but you're not allowed to dislike Vanessa around here, you shitposter.

>Pic
Chris wtf!?

These threads will keep being mind-nubing shitflinging, shitposting about the final episode regardless of what happens in it will last for months and two years from now the consensus/narrative will be that Yea Forums always hated Symphogear.
Shitposters always win on this fucking board.

Forgot a few things.
>mindraped Tsubasa, which ended up serving to get activated Shem-Ha under Fudou's control
>got everyone to the moon by not paying attention to the sword
>got everyone out of the moon in the fastest way possible, short of teleportation
Clearly, they were huge wastes of time who didn't have anything to do with this season's overall plot.

We can't have nice things.

Attached: [Deetruck] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 01 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_20.17_[2019.09.22_ (1920x1080, 182K)

Only because you retards insist on giving them attention.

The scene was so incredibly good I don't care if it was vanessa or even a fucking nameless noise

>It's ok when Cuckrol and her shit dolls do it

Oh that? Yeah i can understand that one. But i think it was more about Hibiki being ready to kill, about not questioning it, no tears nothing just the do or die split second choice and she nailed it.

I call it a win as far as her maturity goes.

Alright, next thread needs to start on a positive note. Whoever gets to make it please use a positive OP.

And yet she hesitated just long enough for it to not matter.
Setting a precedent for her to not hesitate in killing Miku.

May I suggest
>We are not alone

Attached: 1569187143741.jpg (2048x1448, 626K)

I am and I hated the dolls in GX too
they were throwaway enemies that literally existed to beat up the gears and then lose
but even they were better developed than NR

if not in ep13, in the next live then
there's no way tehy won't at least do recaps with better animation and new songs
gotta keep the music money flowing

they only told her to pose, nobody mentioned the explosion, and it fits with her reaction in both training montages

>Shitposters always win on this fucking board.
welcome to the internet circa 20xx
enjoy your stay

but she didn't nail it - she hesitated too long and they lost the chance to defeat shem-ha without a drawn-out fight

>spoiler
I would shit bricks of incredulity and joy if that happens

Jesus Christ, you're paranoid.
If it ends badly, people will remember it badly, if it ends well, people will remember it well. Instead of screaming about it in the thread before the finale even airs is beyond idiotic.

Maybe you should try r/anime if you're so worried about muh positivity. You can even downvote posts you don't like there.

If it ends well, shitposters will insist it ended badly because it didn't follow the exact script they had in their minds. That's how it works.

Dess and Tsubasa holding hands in that pic makes me sad because they never got to have a one-on-one moment in the entire series.

This frame but it's Shemiku, Hibiki, and the materialized Gungnir.

Cut to black.

End of franchise.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.37_[2019.09.22_18.57.30].jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Rocket hands, it was more than i ever expected her to do.

guess where many of those shitposters come from, sherlock

At least in r/anime you can downvote the four NRfags on sight.

>Yea Forums always hated Symphogear
Yes

>season is bad
>is remembered for being bad
woooooow this must be the fault of shietposters

It's a good start. XV is a celebration of the franchise, of everything Symphogear. We should celebrate too.

Attached: 1568755658728.jpg (1920x3810, 1.67M)

Sounds like you have a issue with people having differing opinions at such point.
It will be good for some and bad for others, majority rule, as it's always been, there's no such thing as something that is universally loved.

Please don't do that.

Haters confirmed for being lebbitors.

Attached: it's okay when.png (772x979, 143K)

I wish Fudou had a different plan, Shem-Miku was too predictable and boring. Shem-ha could show up later after his hypothetical plan fails.

Um, can you show us how you're able to track people's internet activity so perfectly since you can apparently tell who's from Leddit?

>XV is a celebration of the franchise, of everything Symphogear.
Which includes GX and GX only.
No Fudo.
No Custodians.
Final season.

The FIS girls being happy makes me happy, no matter what people say about GX when they talk about how good their lives are now and how happy they are it just made me feel warm inside.
Also Dess and Jii have the best fashion in G. Winter clothes are the best shit in symphogear.

There are a few of us who still wish for that duet isnt there.

be specific when you're making a request

Attached: 63455684_p20.jpg (912x1071, 406K)

The SAKIMORI idea of him wanting to turn the bracelet into a sword was actually gold.

>Um
like that

XV has more S1 references than GX, you would know if you weren't a shitposting newfag who probably didn't even watch it

>Using the archives to track people
You are obsessed, take your meds.

Please don't try to cram all of your replies to different posts in one single post.

Obsessed as heck.

>missing the point this hard
There's a ridiculous amount of representation for GX that shouldn't be there.

Clearly not as obsessed as that person from the screenshot, who I hope isn't you

ah yeah sorry, I usually don't, thread's moving fast now though

Attached: 55347827_p0.jpg (1180x1290, 219K)

Attached: 1567102054971.jpg (1080x1601, 337K)

>not having shitrol on your filter already

Elf9 should have just started acting more aggressive and fought like carol. All fight scenes and everything could stay the same. Carol herself should have have returned.

There is more than enough material to make a movie or two but still i dont want to hope for anything user, series, movies, games and pretty much everything i once enjoyed got fucked into oblivion so i have to be happy with this and not expect anything so i dont get disappointed.

Here's a better idea: Let Genjuro fight already, holy shit.

>Kanade and Serena get mentioned
>FIS girls reach the culmination of their development
>Apple relevant
>Curse of Balal relevant
>Illuminati referenced
>XDU reference out of nowhere
>long etc...
What are you even on about? XV spent copious amounts of time looking back to the franchise's history.

What is Jobjuro going to do?

Job.

I can't hear you.

Never said never. Everyone though Maria will never win at anything and here we are.

Attached: 1568752446553.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

That's what Jobrol is for.

Not to mention, the transformation sequences are basically love letters to the Geahs.

WHY DID MY CUTE DOG DIE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.45_[2019.07.20_15.39.20].jpg (1280x720, 244K)

>this badass motherfucker fights the noise and relic users with his BARE FISTS and WINS
he stole the limelight every time he directly took offensive action
there's no way they would let be anything other than "(relic/enemy/surprising thing) datto!?" in the command center ever again

Attached: 63591428_p14.jpg (2575x3541, 749K)

AYE AYE CAPTAIN!

Cope, dogfucker

They'd ruin it. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.04_[2019.08.31_20.34.46].jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

You didn't protect this smile.

Attached: 1546937183657.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

Her anus went over capacity.

Attached: 1567885561113.webm (1280x720, 1.09M)

They start with the S1 transformation and then combine all previous season transformations. It's so good and so easy to be happy watching this it surprises me the amount of butthurt

Is this the next season's bad guy?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.49_[2019.09.22_20.12.54].jpg (1280x720, 397K)

OOHHHHHHHH

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 05 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.31_[2019.08.03 (1280x720, 58K)

ANAL QUEEN!
N
A
L

>ridiculous amount
>10 minutes aprox
Where's your sense of scale?

>Dantergil
>bad guy

>the next season
haha

No, he's literally me.

MORE

Attached: 1567911033812.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

>half of XV is S1 pandering with references or outright the same scenes replaying
>one episode and half of GX content, when Carol had been hinted at in AXZ anyway
>ridiculous amount of representation

Turn off my rectum inhibitors.

I don't actually even care if they get a duet or not, even though that would be rad. I mainly just care because they're the only pair that never really got anything together. They could have a lot of bonding over their self-loathing mental states.

I don't have any pictures of Tsubasa and Kirika together so have a DMJii.

Attached: 1567216319115.png (978x750, 430K)

>not expecting Carol to come back the moment they decided to put Elf9 as perma cast,with Carol body to boot
How can people be this retarded?

Yes?

>10 minutes aprox
ebin

He's wearing a bad guy coat, in a bad guy lair, and talks in the baritone of a bad guy

Attached: 1568485762294.png (1280x1704, 970K)

That first Bikki henshin was a work of art, i didn't know what to expect and it blew my mind.
I love all of them even if Chris could have used some more weapons and mech shit.

>bad guy coat
It's a crazy guy coat.

I'm completely with you on that. That and a Bikki Chris duet.

How can Nigger Redfags ever recover?

>XV is the same except Vanessa is the only member of Noble Red
>Same background as a faust robe researcher but her being a robot from the neck down is due to intensive self-body modification for scientific purposes
>After Adam's defeat she meets up with Fudo who needs an alchemist for his own goals, their relationship is still the same.
>First appearance is attack on the carrier transporting the coffin taking Elsa's place, retreats after realizing how outclassed she is
>Vanessa supplies some Alcanoise for the attack on the concert but all the collateral damage is on Fudo's hands in order for him to sway Tsubasa away from singing
>Episode 3 plays out the same except rare blood is replaced with plutonium or something
>Episode 4 is Vanessas vs Amalgam Bikki, Vanessa "Prime" is captured but self-detonates at the beginning of episode 5
>The rest of 5 is the same but a Vanessa lookalike captures Elfnein and Miku
>Turns out Vanessa has a slew of Doombots that she can jump between in fights
>6-8 play out the same, except the fights in the chateau use up a bunch of Vanessa's doombots while fighting Carol
>Drama for Vanessa now becomes "I'm running out of spares" instead of "I'm running out of blood"
>9 shows her hiding in some cave or part of the Chateau upgrading herself instead of getting killed, Shem-Ha breaks the Direct Feedback System on her own
>10 she shows up to fight the Geahs at the launchsite not because Shem Ha told her to but because she hates the geahs for ruining the one chance she'd get at becoming human again by arresting Fudo
>All the geahs Amalgam to Rikka Ryouran so they can fight and beat Grand Master Vanessa Gundam
>Enki OS teleports them to the moon to explain Custodian history and how to stop Shemmy
>They get interrupted by Neo Vanessa after Shem-Ha removes all humanity from her (Pure robot) who manages to destroy the moon facility in the fight
>Enki leads the geahs to the hanger and they fly Lombardia down to Earth
>2 episodes for finale

Better?

Attached: EAEdtc8VAAAjLuz.jpg (704x900, 88K)

>Chris could have used some more weapons and mech shit.
This but for her fight scenes as well. You guys keep arguing about Noble Red and GX callbacks, to me the big XV disappointment is how Chris barely ever uses her gattlings and bows anymore. I don't find the revolvers all that cool.

>It's so good and so easy to be happy watching this it surprises me the amount of butthurt
You summed up my feelings perfectly. It's like there are people who aren't even watching Symphogear with the intent of having fun.

Dollfaggots, everyone.

Fuck off /m/ boomer

Reminder that you need to
1. Read the keywords
2. Listen to the CDs
3. Watch the OVAs
4. Read up on the lives of Nana and Aoi
5. Brush up on Norse, Japanese, Abrahamic, and Sumerian mythology.
6. Watch the Lives
7. Enjoy mecha, idols, mahou shoujo, and toku
8. Eat, watch movies, and sleep
9. Become fluent in Japanese
10. Acquire a decent understanding of music theory
11. Listen to the CDs again
12. Play Wild Arms

/m/-fags are the most powerful race on Yea Forums

Attached: GX Divider.jpg (1434x1391, 843K)

I think her fights were amazing, the Bikki toss synced to FAIYAH! was a piece i love to death and her jetpacking the car was such a show stealer but yeah i miss the dual wield double miniguns but she changes the weapons here and there and we finally got the sniper.

Then why did we ch/a/ds kick you off our board huh?

Yes actually. A single competent-but-outclassed enemy is able to get more development without burning a bunch of time.
Turn A is the best gundam.

I expected Carol to come back since GX ended, but I was only 100% positive Carol would come back since that AXZ shinai. Regardless, yes, people are extremely retarded.

>/m/ boomer
/m/ boomers are the only thing worthwhile left in this wretched place.

>GX
Fuck off.

All henshins were amazing. My favorites were Kirika and Maria's. But I like all of them for how in tune with each character's motifs and personalities they were.

Attached: IMG_20190922_172555.jpg (1914x1080, 257K)

How about you fuck off?

Attached: 4902425542874.jpg (310x478, 90K)

That was really a wasted opportunity. It baffles me that people complain so much about XV yet almost nobody brings up the fact that we haven't had a new song in 5 episodes. How did this happen? Is King Records to blame?

Then why don't you go back to /m/?

>Read the keywords
Full keyword TLs for this season where?

Attached: 64391353_p0.png (2214x1762, 2.6M)

I liked the left-handed sword action in Nana's henshin.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.47_[2019.09.22_19.29.07].jpg (1920x1080, 173K)

GXfags, everyone.

>Hurrrr I got triggered over a pun because I don't know anything about Gundam

Attached: 1366263361572.jpg (1240x899, 182K)

I'm a Mikufag so I'm already used to it.

I am at 10. Where do I go to learn more about music theory? Enroll on a conservatoire?

Attached: __akatsuki_kirika_fujitaka_sakuya_nastassja_sergeyevna_tolstaya_tomosato_aoi_and_tsukuyomi_shirabe_s (1190x1000, 192K)

Don't you have a wife and shitty kids to feed, gramps?

There are decent courses online for free if you're actually interested

More Zababar!

Attached: 1568722169816.jpg (600x504, 129K)

__HIBIKI__ and _ELFNEIN_

Attached: 72654014_p0.jpg (2144x1944, 558K)

Maria had great song to follow up too
Handsomebasa
I can't believe a new guy did it, he joined as a huge basa fan

You might want to have a keyboard at hand, it really helps. A cheap one will do.

This season's henshins further cemented the fact there isn't a single geah I don't want to fuck.

Oh look its the exact group of people that should have had a bunch of screen time with each other but then what would happen to to top dad.

Cuckrol a stinky shit

Geahs are peak fertility.

Attached: dess_042.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

Misaki Kuno did Pearl? That's not how I imagined her voice at all.

This but unironically

>Shirabe gets exclusive access to this
It's not fair.

I am. Mind sharing some?
Would a digital piano be sufficient?

Attached: remove noise.gif (277x325, 91K)

Since XV seems so intent in recalling S1 stuff. What should I watch for when I rewatch S1 this week in preparation for the last episode?

>What should I watch for when I rewatch S1
what

Not him, but my first try would be to put "music theory syllabus filetype:pdf" into Google and find a result from a reputable university. Then grab the recommended book and follow along.

>Would a digital piano be sufficient?
Yes, anything that let's you play, visualize and experiment with what you're learning will do really. Keyboard instruments are just better suited for learning theory because they're very versatile in terms of what you can play and make everything easy to visualize.

If you're interested in learning piano, an electronic one would be a great start. They aren't expensive and are pretty portable so you can practice it more easily, and if you don't like the piano you won't have spent a bunch of money on it.

Did you rewatch it recently?
I'd say yes absolutely anyway.
I had a rewatch with a friend and it made everything coming much better.

AAAHHHH I WANNA HAVE SEX WITH SHEM-HA

>tfw I want to get a new piano but the stuff that I'm looking at ((semi)weighted 88 key, MIDI output, full selection of sounds, etc.) would cost me C$1000+
And I still need to save up for at least a new apartment which I would need $2500 for at the start. Fuck.

I love it.

They should have ended E12 with Hibiki screaming this.

Calm down Bikki.

Makes sense, will do.
I already have a piano, though I haven't touched it since 2014. Maybe I can motivate myself to start playing it again while studying music theory.

So we are definitely getting Nijiiro no Flugel during fight scene right,seeing that XV tagline was in the lyrics and all.
I wonder when they will play Kimi Dake ni.

make sure everything is MIDI that way you can pick up one of these delightful retro devices and when not making use of all its nifty samples you can wire it up to your PC for perfect retro DOS sound ala the old sierra games
youtube.com/watch?v=PNbXTKuObCQ
just listen to that synth, classic

Attached: MT_32.jpg (701x467, 40K)

All seasons of Symphogear are good in their own rights. You're free to dislike some more than others, but they're still good shows.

Attached: D_hrC-8VAAAYaTQ.jpg (4096x2304, 1.25M)

I hope to hear both, to see each geah as she sings her line and for Hibiki to sing her song for Miku.

Is it possible to make trance/progressive tracks entirely electronically? Where do I get the initial samples? Could I bring in Geah songs as samples?

Sorry, I'm a dumb dess.

Attached: 1504879351236.jpg (1000x1500, 135K)

Kirika needs to stop flashing her panties.

Magical Girl Raising Project is better

You can do anything on a computer nowadays

She's just following the teachings of Chris-sempai.

GX and XV are shit. They're FUCKING shit!

This, she should go nopan.

Gay fag

Well first you need to rip a SID chip out of an old commodore 64..
No of course not everything is in software now its actually really easy with a midi keyboard and a pc

Attached: image-20170322-31187-qso1wa.jpg (926x736, 59K)

Geah makes me want to create music. It'll probably be shit but we all have to start somewhere, right?

That is your opinion but they are still good shows

Attached: 1541519110947.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Try to make a black midi then.

Shirabe go to fucking bed.

>image
okay I pulled my old 80386 from the basement, now what?

just practise daily and eventually you'll be good user

>they have a bed specifically for fucking
Where did they get the money

Post it when you do.