5Toubun no Hanayome

Remember when Nino was good?

Attached: soul soulless.jpg (501x876, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1fV9Vdl_ok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bring back the delicious thighs Negi you hack

Attached: ch01p36.png (1115x1600, 782K)

Leave Fuutarou to me

Attached: 4zzxkaje94x21.jpg (715x1000, 129K)

>Even if you don't like me like that, I'm going to make sure that you're conscious of me
>How about I give your body a scrub
>Get ready, Fuu-kun
>I'll settle everything there
>You should be grateful you get to go on a date with me
>Fuu-kun, don't leave me
>I wanted you to see how I looked
>My feelings will never change!!
It's a shame the way her character developed

Attached: character development.png (153x578, 54K)

No, because she has always been shit.

This

Current timeline for the 1st and 2nd days

>1st day
-F is with Ichika early on the day
-F meets Yotsuba a bit before 15:00 and they go fetch Nino
-Meeting at 15:20
-After the meeting F takes Ichika to her taxi
-F and Nino are looking for Maruo at the stalls at 17:40
We still need F to have some alone time with Itsuki, Yotsuba and Miku and for us to know what went wrong that day
Itsuki could be before 15:00 with Fuu meeting her at the school cafeteria on the table they meet on ch1, it seems all the quints were a bit late for the meeting so maybe bald guy meets Itsuki a bit before 15:00
Yots will probably be right before they go fetch Nino together
We know F wasn't able to visit her stall before 15:00 so Miku would have to be alone with him either in between F returning from dismissing Ichika and him going to look for Maruo with Nino or at the very end of the day during the clean up

>2nd day
-F is with Takebayashi early on the day
-Around 17:00 F takes Nino to the hospital (festival activities end at 17:00 the first two days and we hear the announcement for the end of schedule activities before F arrives on the bike)
-Around 22:00 Fuu leaves the hospital with Ichika
Assuming all the flashbacks are set on the first two days, then the play, fire and bald guy plots need to happen after Takebayashi going to the stall on ch100 as we pretty much know none of the quints met with F before that
Itsuki could happen right after Takebayashi, with her talking with Fuu about bald guy
Yots could be a bit after that with Fuu helping her practice her lines for the play, we know Yots doesn't collapse during the play since all the festival events need to take place before 17:00 and no one had collapsed by that time
Miku's fire plot would then need happen after 17:00 (Increased workload due to ads causes collapse which causes fire, work causes fire which causes collapse or an accident during clean up), she ends up collapsing and gets her alone time with F at the hospital

Why do people like her?
Yeah, she's all sweet now, but remember the time she poisoned the guy and tried to accuse him of rape.
She doesn't deserve him, as she shows no remorse for her actions.

She looks so derpy now

>nino is way better than miku now.
But cmon ninoniggers, nino was a fucking bitch earlier on the game.
plus miku and nino aren't the bride anyways

Attached: 28383729299199.jpg (1080x665, 265K)

Nino is still best girl. What are you saying?

Attached: 1552585264216.png (1377x2039, 1.75M)

Attached: 1562821977848.png (815x1316, 430K)

Attached: 74643325_p0.jpg (1237x1862, 784K)

I cant wait for the day Itsuki wins and shitposters claim Itsukichads are shipjumpers
I've always been 100% Certified Fresh Itsukibro, and I always will be

Attached: 1550419136514.png (1061x1500, 1.03M)

I want to lift Itsuki

Attached: 1545680927398.jpg (720x640, 133K)

>Yea Forums
lurk moar newfag

good

fourthpbp

>Negi used fireworks during Ichika kiss "parallel to ch11with Ichika Fuutarou"
I think it's was the end of fireworks ch102
>104
Next Nino chapter will get the beginning of the fireworks with Fuutarou and Nino parallel to ch8 and ch9
>grab on (bike) +fireworks hospital scene

Or Ichika gets the beginning of fireworks and after Ichika, Fuutarou will comeback to Nino for the end of fireworks.

Attached: fireworks.jpg (1920x1920, 1.18M)

Wild words is an all-caps font.

>still
Ninoshit was never best girl

>Fuutarou chooses someone else
Honestly don't see him choosing someone in this arc. By day 2 at night with Ichika he is still unsure who to pick.
>cause her to withdraw
Not entirely. It would only reiterate how she feels in chapter 90 when talking to Itsuki.
>quints losing trust in Fuutarou
Their trust in him wouldn't just drop to zero because of this. Yotsuba being down in the dumps because she wasn't chosen goes against what we've seen about her character. She's basically been built up like a tank to withstand shit.
>I wish you could've clarified that earlier
My bad.
> most of the series was help keep their relationship healthy as a family,
Yes, because both him and Yotsuba are a reflection of each others unhealthy obsession. He wants to feel necessary, she wants everyone to be happy.
>it's not just one person.
With how things have been written it does feel like it's really just one person user. The build up to this arc has also been showing Fuutarou still thinking of himself in a negative way.

Learn English
Also, read slower, the fireworks this time are not for an event, is just a bunch of kids with store bought fireworks

Micute.

Attached: 1548440233196.png (700x950, 312K)

Why does Nino want Maruo's affection and attention? He's a robot that's only able to feel disrespect.

>Itsukishitters
Your dilation at the end of the series will rarefy your lardasses in the atmosphere

Attached: bb.jpg (765x930, 207K)

Chapter 5 Nino was peak Nino and peak bitch.

She is a family autist user.

>preview nino doing anal with fuu kun

Attached: 1563144203149.png (660x721, 610K)

>After Ichika, Fuutarou will comeback to Nino
>Nino will ask him "why he comeback "
Fireworks.... (x3)
>Fuutarou :"baka you asked me to always stay by your side"
>Nino:"Fuu-kun"
>Fuutarou:"Nino.. I L.. Fireworks(x3)
Accident fire
End of vol12

Ichika is the best and the bride. Don't forget it.

Attached: ferhfdez.png (372x332, 99K)

>sees itsuki
You wouldn't fuck a quint would you user

Attached: 1547303859391.jpg (1912x2746, 1.14M)

Fuck off, chink

But Maruo isn't family.

2fags are losing it

Attached: 1567698925914.png (878x187, 12K)

He is.

He's their Biodad, he fucked Rena while he was underage and she was fired from school throwing her into poverty, years after a dying Rena contacted him and told him about his daughters

>Negi is a fan of Monogatari
>not expecting the Kuudere to win

Attached: 1563582154235.png (1950x1400, 1.32M)

Flirting with Nino!
Inviting Nino out for dinner!
Getting to know Nino!
Walking Nino home!
Lending Nino my coat to keep her warm!
Comforting Nino over her family issues!
Holding hands with Nino!
Kissing Nino on the cheek!
Saying goodnight to Nino!
Walking around the back of Nino's apartment!
Waiting three hours behind Nino's apartment!
Climbing up to Nino's balcony!
Cracking open the window of Nino's apartment and climbing in!
Sneaking up to Nino's bedside while she is asleep!
Covering Nino's mouth!
Taping Nino's mouth shut!
Holding down Nino!
Slipping my hand up Nino's skirt!
Punching Nino to stop her squirming!
Grabbing Nino's ass!
Slipping my hand under Nino's pantsu!
Fingering Nino's pussy!
Pulling up Nino's skirt!
Kissing and licking Nino's tummy!
Sucking Nino's perky pink nipples on her bountiful breasts!
Licking Nino's armpits!
Ripping off Nino's pantsu!
Pulling Nino's legs apart!
Sliding my cock into Nino!
Fucking Nino in the pussy and then the asshole!
Cumming inside of Nino multiple times!
Wiping away Nino's tears!
Wrapping my hands around Nino's throat!
Strangling Nino until she stops breathing!
Carrying Nino out the window!
Tossing Nino in my car's trunk!
Driving home with Nino!
Putting Nino in my garage!
Noticing Nino is still alive!
Stabbing Nino with my kitchen knife 35 times!
Disemboweling Nino!
Spilling Nino's blood all over the floor!
Cutting Nino's body into various chunks!
Burying chunks of Nino in a shallow ditch!
Helping Itsuki search for Nino a week later!
Comforting Itsuki and assuring her Nino is just fine!
Flirting with Itsuki!

Attached: 486xZVpcZ5CS8gtZf4IQag.jpg (2048x1142, 731K)

Who the hell is the kuudere on this?

Its the first girl rule fagg3t

>Negi is a fan of Monogatari
I guess that explain the Childhood friend gone crazy after her mom died

Attached: math.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

I back this theory too, but Rena did not contact him again until she knew she was going to die for sure. He didn't know about the quints until then.

>Its the first girl rule fagg3t
First girl was Hanekawa or Sodachi

Crab isn't a kudere.

>wants her only parent figure to care about them/her, like any cild would do
gee I wonder, user

but honestly, I think that‘s what fuu likes about nino the most - how much she cares about family. ichika acts like the onee-san, but only cares for herself and asserts dominance. itsuki wants to be like her mother, but is too dumb to be a teacher. yotsuba only cares for her sisters because of guilt. miku is the one being cared about, she‘s the baby of the bunch.
so yeah, nino is marriage material - honestly cares about family, can cook, only wants fuu-cock.
and since fuu gives his best for his family, they‘re a good match

I miss them

Attached: 0772BB6C-66E0-4973-B898-8D52029D59BE.jpg (956x836, 177K)

I don't see him picking one person either because of how he values all of them. Maybe he will have some kind of epiphany where Yotsuba is the most important but it still doesn't sit right with me that he has to cut ties before it happens.

Reminder that Miku is the biggest bitch in the series
>Miku's sister spend the entire trip bending over backwards for her, so that she can finally confess (because everyone is tired of waiting for her to do something herself)
>Miku runs away crying when Yotsuba gets overheard by Fuutarou (he already knew anyway lel)
>Miku locks herself in her room, being a drama queen
>Nino sneaks in and coddles Miku, pulling her from despair (Nino also did this for Fuutarou before; she's quite motherly)
>Nino and the other sisters move heaven and earth, going full make-a-wish, to get Miku on a date with Fuutarou, sacrificing their own happiness and trip
>Miku finally gets a chance to confess, everyone (including Fuutarou) is patiently waiting for her to say it
>Miku blows it, because she sucks
>then turns around and insults Nino, who selflessly did so much for her
>exceedingly pathetic for literally no reason; her identical sisters have the same bodies and have led the same lives and yet are much more capable and not pathetic
>has to rely on others to do everything for her, literally gets carried up a hill by her younger sister
>because of all this, you'd think she'd be humble and nice. NO, she's a fucking bitch
>constantly insults her older sister by calling her an idiot and fighting her even when said older sister is always trying to make her feel better and more confident, also has been a constant sarcastic bitch to MC and only puts on a woe is me yamato nadeshiko act when it suits her (manipulative)
>is so self absorbed, doesn't even realize until chapter 85 that she doesn't know jackshit about her shallow crush and instead has been obsessed with some autistic loaf of bread that literally no one asked for (conceited behavior)
>speaking of which, her crush is stupid shallow shit. it makes zero sense, she's just a poorly written character that exists to love MC, she literally doesn't even know him

Attached: D_rFSWjUIAIDxOo.jpg (1463x2048, 565K)

I just started reading this manga. Holy shit, the first girl has just won already in the first chapter. This has to be a record.

Just, what?

Negi likes a bunch of series out there. If you really want to list the reasons for why we can be 100% sure that Miku is going to win:
1. She is the most popular by far everywhere but especially in Japan
2. There is a manga spinoff centering on Miku already scheduled after the main manga
3. Japs will riot if Miku does not win, which would hurt manga sales. It may not sound much since the manga could be nearing its end but there is the crossover above, and it could carry over into Negi's future unrelated works as well.

She won on page 1 speedreader

This.
Read every leddit fag theories or recent Yea Forums threads, you'll see how fucking delusional niggers are expecting their quint even have a chance.
Negi is a fucking hack and just baiting every faggots on their ship.

the prize for the biggest weight gain, making her sister diet, so she can feel good about all of them weighing 250kg combined

First girl in this series is not who you may be thinking at this point.

>There is a manga spinoff centering on Miku already scheduled after the main manga
There's been talks of a spinoff but nothing confirmed, anything else is just rumors

>2. There is a manga spinoff centering on Miku already scheduled after the main manga
Just like how onodera won in nisekoi and aya in ichigo100?

>aya in ichigo100
Holy shit that was criminal. Fuck you for reminding me.

>2. There is a manga spinoff centering on Miku already scheduled after the main manga
Headcanon

Technically sodachi was first girl for araragi

Yea no shit its a rumor.
Imagine releasing an alternate universe with a doormat other than the first girl winning.
OH WAIT yahari ore no seishun
Miku will never win fags

She is the first girl to be introduced and the girl that the MC pursues throughout the chapter.

I mean I get that as well. But with how this story is falling into pieces. Both Fuutarou and Yotsuba ironically cause their own downfall. With Fuutarou is a bit harder to construct it, but the source of it is his need to be necessary. But there's also his dense nature and his rude bluntness. With Yotsuba it's her guilt and need to put others happiness before her own. With them losing each other, they also learn to stop being that way. They both need to grow up, and that's probably how it will happen. Ichika, Miku, Nino, and Itsuki have already been walking down this path. It's only Yotsuba and Fuutarou who haven't.

Technically, it was Karen

That spinoff was so brutal, literally sameface MC

This is a death-flag you retard.
It is very common that when a very popular girl doesn't win, they do a spin-off focused on her.

Miku already won, user
The spinoff will be Yotsuba finding herself after both putting herself first and putting everyone else first ended up with her suffering

how long until new chapter? is it 1 more day or am I in some sort of wierd math class?

>Miku already won

Attached: 1547251745325.jpg (411x464, 102K)

You took the bait, there's nothing confirmed about the spinoff or if there's actually going to be one

Nino is good for a pump and dump, and watching her mind break as she falls into a route of self gratification, and destruction through drugs and orgies with fat balding men.

Attached: Evil bear got your cat bitch.jpg (499x387, 27K)

7 days 10hrs

Tuesday

Look at all these retards believing that another girl besides Itsuki can win.

When will you nincels give up? You're fighting for a lost cause and it's pathetic.

Attached: Micute.jpg (680x560, 58K)

thank you

Attached: 1533585718793.jpg (776x846, 176K)

user, I...

Attached: q3p.png (601x1092, 227K)

>filler quint

Attached: I_came_here_to_laugh_at_you.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Attached: 1561980702217.jpg (72x254, 9K)

Attached: 1553668804369.jpg (679x1016, 153K)

Remember that love stories always begin when the protagonist meets the love of his life. This manga began when Fuutarou met Itsuki in the cafeteria.

Ninoniggers jump ship to the 5fats for no other reason so they can spam about how they are going to win and Miku will lose. Wouldn't it be hilarious when Mikubros end up winning in the end. Poor Nino, she may be worst quint but she still deserved more and better fans than a bunch of unloyal chinks and niggers.

Attached: ffmi.png (76x214, 10K)

Jump.

and then Yotsuba rubbed noses with him because she is best girl

Attached: 1561265661780.jpg (773x1177, 65K)

Awful. I'm a genuine Itsukichad.

Attached: 1538022467875.jpg (2299x3348, 3.03M)

Good for you then

I'm sorry but I'm not interested in filler characters. The only ones that interest me are Fuutarou and Itsuki.

>3fags muh Fuutarou wants to go at Miku pancakes stall
BTFO
FUUTAROU WANTS TO CHECK IF MARUO COMES(Nino stall) AND GO TO THE HOSPITAL WITH NINO.
FUUTAROU HAVE THE KEY OF THE BIKE IN HIS POCKET

Attached: 190922_230123.jpg (1294x1920, 697K)

Cool, now post that in english so we can understand what you tried to say

Chink is trying really hard lately. Why?

Do all chinks read this fast?

He's been starved lately because of the lack of Nino chapters.

Ichika will win though.

Nino will win your stupid Miku fool. When the day is over, you will cry.

Nino is bride your stupid Miku fools. When the day is over, you will cry.

Nino and Miku will join forces to cook Eatsuki's gigantic wedding cake

Ichika is for anal

if Miku is not best girl, why she is always cute?

Attached: 1564505817023.png (762x594, 411K)

Most carcinogenic fags of Toubun threads:

3>2>5>4>1

Today I will remind them

Attached: Capture.jpg (837x777, 157K)

Doesn't mean she will marry Fuuts though, at the time she hated him too

Soon to be OTPs coming through
Ichika - Fuutarou
Nino - Isanari
Miku - Takeda
Yotsuba - Rope
Itsuki - Maruo

Today I will remind them

Attached: AD90AF86-A978-4846-8EE2-B37E435026DD.jpg (292x587, 120K)

Nino was better when she had long hair.

>spinoff of Yotsuba trying to find her own way in life after Fuutarou picks Miku
Would be kino. Might even surpass the main series if we get a Yotsuba in college manga.

Attached: 1567882513174.jpg (1000x708, 131K)

Why her face is not shown when making that statement?
what does Negi try to tell us??

I don't think it could be any more obvious that Nino is the bride, but like Negi's wife, I'm very curious about just how it will happen.

Don’t overthink it

Maruo stole Nino's chapters so her 43 chapter streak of irrelevance continues.

Good luck telling that to a Ninofag.

Attached: 1546616460541.png (378x558, 154K)

The entire pancake plot started because Fuuts noticed Miku, I wonder if he'll feel responsible for the fire and her collapsing

Attached: Pancakes.png (664x1821, 489K)

That begs the question, why did he call on Miku?

Nino can't possibly be the kisser. Fuutarou already loved the kisser by then and therefore he would be able to tell her apart from her sisters disguise or no disguise. Fuutarou did not even recognize Nino without disguise when she tried to rape him in the bath like the thirsty slut that she is.

He also couldn’t differentiate Ichika from Nino. Which is not a good thing for both of them if you think about it.

This is stupid although I don't believe she is the kisser. Futarou falling for one of hem doesn't mean he can distinguish her from the others. Do you think he is able to, right now? Obviously not. Plus the bath scene was before the kiss.

Fuuts has really changed since the start of the manga

Attached: Sunday.png (2452x1502, 1.47M)

Fuutarou didn't love anyone then, tardo.

Nino a bitch

>sole
>soleless

He already loved BK before the BK happened genius, or do you think he fell in love with X because X kissed him

I never noticed that, nice catch.

That guy's a retard but the kiss only matters because Fuu wished that it was one specific quint the one who did it which means he already had some feelings for that one before that moment and the kiss just made him aware of it so she became special to him

Attached: derjude.png (1061x696, 231K)

Holy shit guys I just noticed Fuutarou forgot the ring but still has the good luck charm made by Raiha with him, the one that was given back to him when all the sisters came back to hold his hand during the bonfire.
That of course means Nino is the bride.

I don't read this manga but I wanted to post my girls ranking according to design:

Ribbons > Headphones > Stars > Short-hair > Bunny ears

after literal me rejected all 5 thot, there will be a time jump to culloge to reset the plot, then it's thot of the week all over again, afterwards literal me will chose thot with best polling and other 4 thots take turn going on dates disguised as thot supreme, it's not until proposal literal me revealed he knew all along
>polygamy ending

Attached: 1523848239515.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

So Ichika got a park bench scene, Nino is about to get a motorcycle scene. Yotsuba would have a swing scene. Itsuki would have the first chapter table. Serious question Does miku have a signature scene? And i swear to god if you fags say the altar im gonna deck you. her best panel is obviously the hug scene during SE but thats not exactly a motif.

He also learned in that same chapter that lolikano is one of the quints.

This, but switch Ribbons and Stars.

School rooftop

Attached: 1561980702217.jpg (72x254, 8K)

>mikek most popular
>other fags hate her as much
Fuck. Now im not sure which side to go just to see which one gives the best salts.
Fuck miku and want to see nips cry for the nth time on the otherhand wanting to see her win in canon would rip more juicy salt in the long run

Choose the quint that 3fags fear the most user. If you don't know who yet, just observe the threads.

>swing scene
No way. Is there even a swing on the high school grounds?

Yotsuba is the most cute and the most feared

Attached: ef822dda1d4dc248a26f6110bbb507b5.jpg (915x1170, 89K)

Based taste.

>Yotsuba would have a swing scene
Yots scene will be a fake confession while rehearsing the play
Miku could be pic related, or Fuuts telling her the "failure is a stepping stone to success" line after the fire fucks her confidence in her chances to become a chef

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c038 (NA) - p014-015 [web] [anon].png (2852x2048, 1.56M)

Only waifufags don't get what the meaning of the bracelet will be at the end

Attached: end.png (2500x2200, 3.36M)

Ring is being saved for the traditional Japanese ceremony for Fuutarou and Miku's wedding.

>fire fucks her confidence in her chances to become a chef
Yeah this is what will most likely happen with Miku.

At least he can't take them away from our fanart.

Attached: 73673128_p1.jpg (1232x2000, 1.47M)

Ichikafag here, Miku is my second favorite.

Out of many methods to end her life, why does Yotsuba prefer falling?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c082 (NA) - p002 [web] [anon].png (1115x1600, 631K)

>if you fags say the altar im gonna deck you
The truth hurts huh?

Attached: 1568637203597.jpg (2365x2008, 928K)

>sees this series from bokuben thread
>me a newbie
>sees 100 chapters
Chapter 1: first girl a cute and a tsun
Dropped. We already know whos gonna win.
Art isbetter than bokuben tho

Why is she best girl?

Attached: YotsuMegane.png (1447x1830, 1.74M)

Add Miku=Bride smile

Attached: brdsml.png (879x1532, 619K)

Cus she isnt.

Attached: 65646748_p0.jpg (2704x3804, 1.41M)

Crazy childhood friend is such an underused trope

Attached: ogLoRqC.png (1366x768, 631K)

Kek

Nice opinion, but I disagree.

Attached: 1567035528793.jpg (1200x1542, 140K)

She isn't.

>less than 40 chapters left
Tick Tock
You're all running out of time. Nino has been and continues to be the main heroine of 5toubun no Hanayome. Everybody besides 2 and 4 is just filler.

Attached: 1568633370954.jpg (1164x1196, 663K)

>43 chapters
>50 chapters after the flashbacks are done
If she continues this way she'll end up being irrelevant for over half the manga

Holy shit guys I just figured it out, the bride uses ear rings. Ichika already has them, Nino talked about getting them before the wedding. 3, 4 and 5 can't be the bride.

>haven't done anything yet but already winning
Wtf bros
>handholding, slept on a Chad's house, got all of his families votes, always neutral, probably kissed and went in with a tongue, first girl
Wtf negi

Attached: 7382882999.jpg (750x1410, 607K)

This. Thank god she wans Rena. She might be the childhood friend tho

I also think Nino is the bride.

Attached: 1569090897677.jpg (2778x893, 1.92M)

Nino was always good and only better as time went on.

Attached: 1562806509226.png (1115x1600, 679K)

Miku once again loses confidence in herself after the fire happens. But don't worry, we can carry her again. Negi truly is going for the pity win.

Attached: 1556904436517.png (967x1500, 893K)

Attached: 428.jpg (816x1200, 128K)

>only better as time went on.
>”My feelings will never change!”

youtube.com/watch?v=x1fV9Vdl_ok

This is the only obvious end for Nino.

Attached: 1557633245778.jpg (893x1253, 103K)

I'm a fan of Miku and definitely think she's going to win, but the hair color argument is dumb. The quints all have the same hair color in-universe, and the different colors used in the manga/anime are just a stylistic flourish so that the reader can tell them apart more easily. The bride's hair color is probably their canon hair color.

>probably kissed
lol

What was wrong with that line again?

you're in a place full of remfags when she's literally brutally killed the main character of her series because he smelled bad and seemed suspicious from her perspective. what nino did is nothing in comparison; plus, she had the best design out of the quints initally so idk why you're surprised

It sounds desperate

This is stupid. He is her first love, she has all life ahead of her and she is there saying stuff like that.

Basically negi sticking with the cliché doormat character in every romcom. Which surprisingly nips love.

>Why is a subhuman chimping out
Gee. Wanna know why water is wet?

It shows how much she lost to the cock

She's a teenager in love, they're all like that. If she doesn't win she'll move on with her life.

Holy shit, I found this really crazy theory on how Nino's the bride:

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Unless she gets a terminal cancer next week and would probably die before the wedding

This changes everything

Attached: 1565367348767.jpg (945x1140, 296K)

They don't have anything else to shitpost with because the case for Nino winning is overwhelming

Sounds really obvious when you put it like that

Attached: 1561512422451.png (343x381, 145K)

>She's a teenager in love, they're all like that.
No. Ichika for example admits that even if she isn't picked, it'll take her time for her feelings to disappear. But Nino? I will love you forever! Also the timing was very bad. It almost feels as if she wanted to make him feel guilty if he doesn't choose her.

Raiha a best!

Attached: raiha_no_dumb_ahoge_2.jpg (1200x1200, 601K)

How DARE you?!

Ichika the the most mature of the five, and even then she went as far as dressing up as Miku to try and sabotage her chances with Fuuts. Compared to that, Nino's declaration is pretty mild.

Attached: 1563599217412.jpg (2340x1440, 644K)

Forgot the pic

Attached: 1568123391271.png (624x413, 638K)

>2fags
>chinks
LOLOLOLOLOL

>5 has red hair
>5 has a 5 pointed yellow star
>5 has a 2nd 5 pointed yellow star
>5 eats chinese nikumans
>Insatiable appetite hungry for more
Itsuki is literally China.

Attached: itsuki bun.jpg (960x540, 61K)

Ichika just happened to be dressed up as Miku and just kept trying to cover for her little lie.

She looks so happy.

Attached: seconds!.png (1009x1281, 599K)

The only thing you're doing is getting your fellow 3fags shut down.

Don't forget all the pollution she causes from her nasty burps and farts.

It means she's already lost

Yotsuba needs to lose so she can get over her superiority complex.

Attached: 1563328318708.png (1055x554, 890K)

Miku will say something desperate like what Nino said as well. They're paired together because they copy each other. Only best girl Itsuki can actually keep composure when a threat appears.

Attached: 1566647610487.png (250x274, 69K)

I doubt most people would have the brass balls to ask for a second helping at a poor family's house. Sasuga Itsuki.

Go back to plebbit mikek.

wait. if fuutarou really wanted to save money why didnt he just make his own bentos? All he eats is rice and miso. He could probably save up some money to buy in bulk and get enough miso and rice to feed his entire family for a month at a time

It's a compliment that a rich girl like her liked their food so much.

Saber = Itsuki and Miku
Rin = Nino and Ichika
Sakura = Yotsuba

This. "I can't be the only one who's special." How arrogant can she get?

He can't cook so making bentos would mean making Raiha work harder for his sake

I mean, we know first girl already won.
Its just nice to see Ninoniggers and mikekfags get triggered when you confused them youre a fag of the other.
Some even go over board writing an essay like a dumb nigger expecting someone would read it after "if you look at..."

Miku is the one that gets fucked by old men

this is fucking woke

>this scene reminds nisekoi ChitogexRaku scene when he comes with the car to take Chitoge (to meet her mom)

Attached: 1345fags.jpg (320x394, 90K)

>Saber = Itsuki and Miku
Kakaka

>They're paired together because they copy each other.
31 is more paired together since beginning than 23
Add that 2 is more paired together with 5(best duo)
2 is paired with 1345 because it's her side family personality

Nino bride confirmed. Thank user(3fags)

All we're missing is "cope" and they'll have run through their entire repertoire.
It's kind of sad, really.

Naw. 2/3 have been paired together since the beginning. What series are you reading?

Attached: Fight Fight Fight.gif (725x450, 180K)

>>only better as time went on.
>>”My feelings will never change!”
Nino understand Fuutarou Inferiority complex and shitty personality .This line is only to take care of his Kokoro.
Nothing new Nino is the best wife!! She literally saves him from Yotsuba shit curse "to be alone without friends and lovers. Muh study was over when Nino confess.

>Nino talked about getting them before the wedding
The day of her wedding and not before her wedding

>she'll end up being irrelevant for over half the manga
Apparently she not so irrelevant for you.
You are the big tsundere toward Nino.

>2fag don't know what tsundere means
Fuck of, chink

>Nino hands bride pose page 1 day3 and during her meeting with Fuutarou's family.
Negi don't want to be obvious so he hide her hands with Itsuki cover. Cute.

Attached: 20190923_013739.jpg (804x1852, 205K)

Why is the thread so slow?

Itsuki tanking nino's feeble slap like a boss.

It’s a Nino chapter.

>Yotsuba shit curse "to be alone without friends and lovers.
You mean the same Yotsuba who put aside her own feelings to help Fuutarou make friends and help 13 with their feelings for F?

*Maruo chapter

Boring chapter. Most are waiting for Yotsubas or Itsukis chapter. Since only Ichika, Yotsuba, and Itsuki are interesting.

>Miku :"isn't this great, Fuutarou"
Fuutarou busy to look at Nino because finally Nino accept him.

Ichika = Caren
Nino = Rin
Miku = Sakura
Yotsuba = Ilya
Itsuki = Artoria

Attached: _miyamoto_musashi_scathach_skadi_shuten_douji_ereshkigal_jeanne_d_arc_and_etc_go_toubun_no_hanayome_ (1240x1264, 1.27M)

>the amount of assblasting if Eatsuki JUST gets a chapter for herself

Attached: unmeitsuki.png (1696x1066, 679K)

Only Itsuki is interesting. It is the only one that moves the plot.

Itsuki moves the rejection plot, Ichika moves the choosing plot.

Your English would be better if you just google translate your comments

>Fuutarou did not even recognize Nino without disguise when she tried to rape him in the bath like the thirsty slut that she is.
Go read again.Nino pidicure help him to find about the fake Itsuki.
>Which is not a good thing for both of them if you think about it.
He can distinguish Ichika (Kyoto arc).
Negi still don't show us that Fuutarou can distingue Nino because he keeps it for the big revelation.
Same for rena>Itsuki and lolinakano Yotsuba.

>lolinakano Yotsuba
Chapter 35 and 36 already show us this though.

>Japan is constantly said to have high educational standards
>A fucking 30 is a passing grade
Even in Burgerstan you need at least a 70 to pass, and even then a D- is retard-tier

Ichika asks him this important question then >>>next chapter>>>> is Nino chapter
It's over Nino is the bride. He was crazy about her confession. He avoids her like child.He still nervous around her.

Ichika = Eris
Nino = Megumin
Miku = Yunyun
Yotsuba = Darkness
Itsuki = Aqua

Attached: _enterprise_azur_lane_drawn_by_chysk_hm_7de7be29c657686d341b2e64d4a6e3f0.jpg (850x876, 136K)

The waterpark chapter sure did a score on them.

>Go read again.Nino pidicure help him to find about the fake Itsuki.
>Go read again
You should take your own advice, the bath scene was before him recognizing fake Itsuki, that's when he noticed the pedicure and Itsuki told him that was Nino, at no moment he recognized her
>He can distinguish Ichika (Kyoto arc)
Not really, he just deduced it was her from the situation
>Negi still don't show us that Fuutarou can distingue Nino because he keeps it for the big revelation.
Whatever helps you sleep at night
>Same for rena>Itsuki and lolinakano Yotsuba.
Also deduction and all point towards him thinking Rena=lolinakano

Attached: 00108.jpg (1280x1920, 608K)

You can't get lower than a 50 in some states so passing with a 70 is technically worse.

>The entire pancake plot started because Fuuts noticed Miku, I wonder if he'll feel responsible for the fire and her collapsing
>I wonder if he'll feel responsible for the fire and her collapsing
>, I wonder if he'll feel responsible
Answer
>NOPE
ch102 Fuutarou don't kiss vu k about her he was more preoccupied by the bell kiss "

I'll try putting this in a language you can comprehend
使用您的药物

>Nino pidicure help him to find about the fake Itsuki.
Because Itsuki told him it was Nino.

>Negi still don't show us that Fuutarou can distingue Nino because he keeps it for the big revelation.
If he can recognize the other 4, being recognized last means jack squat
>Same for rena>Itsuki and lolinakano Yotsuba.
Read Ch 36 again, he recognized Yotsuba as lolikano, but dismissed it because she didnt confess the chapter before.

Was watching this and this scene made me think of (You), 5toubunfags.

Attached: [EG]Space_Runaway_Ideon_18_BD(720p_10bit)[7204D1E2]_[00_10_54.654].jpg (960x720, 154K)

Which states? I remember it being perfectly possible to get below a 50, but you'd need to be a literal retard to do so unless the material was very advanced.

check out

>Why her face is not shown when making that statement?
The Kisserrrrrr face happy and guilty in the same time.
>what does Negi try to tell us??
Nino is the kisser and she feels guilty to betray her morality and her principles .

Chink is on a roll today

Fuutarou smile

>Gets a realistic wig with Miku's very unique hairstyle
>Can't be bothered to put on tights
Come ON, Ichika

Cope Based

He’s talking to himself now.

>Remember when Nino was good?
since when was this shitter good?

Daily reminder that Miku is the only one Fuuts was able to recognize with [LOVE]

Chitoge=Itsuki
Onodera=Miku
Marika=Nino
Tsugumi=Ichika
Haru=Yotsuba

>he recognized Yotsuba as lolikano
Debatable, he at most recognized Yots looked like lolinakano but the same happened with Itsuki a few chapters before that
It would also make no sense for him to recognize her with LOVE under the definition we have since he only spent a few hours with lolinakano it wouldn't be enough to learn her unconscious habits, etc. (unless LOVE also means love)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c033 (NA) - p021-022 [web] [anon].png (2852x2048, 3.06M)

Her mannerism gave her away. He only noticed because of the way she clenched her hand after he failed to recognize her.

And I thought Mikuj was bad

People still believe this?

>Ninochink overdrive
Next week is also gonna be like this, I assume

They need to cope one way or another

Let him be delusional.

Worse probably, since both Nino and F are going to be wearing helmets they're going to sperg out about him buying one for her because he loves her or some crap like that while forgetting how the second helmet was explained already this chapter

Just from looking up no zero policy: Tenn, Florida, Maryland, Philly have districts that implement it.

This. Ichika doesn't behave like this. That's what gave it away. Miku was the only option left as well.

Attached: x13.png (1426x2048, 869K)

The regular top grade is probably 60 and they go up to 100 for overachievers.

Their grandpa defined "love" as being able to notice their particular mannerisms, unconscious behaviors, etc. Fuuts said that he knew it was her because she "seemed like Miku".

You could always rationalize that he loves all the quints in a not-necessarily romantic way, but it is a pretty good argument in Miku's favor.

Volume 1 Fuutarou feels much more difference than the one we have now.

Attached: M5.png (1176x6000, 3.97M)

Today I will remind them

Attached: 5toubun.jpg (1739x1253, 521K)

And use her fat butt to patch up wall maria?

He has never seen Miku in a towel?

That's for the wedding night

Ichika = Kitsune
Nino = Motoko
Miki = Shinobu
Yotsuba = Kaolla
Itsuki = Mutsumi
Fuutarou = Keitarou
No one = Naru because Naru a shit

Attached: hina_no_bijo_001.jpg (1023x726, 133K)

>Naru wins lol
I don't know how Yea Forums reacted to it but I fucking seethed and cursed Ken's name.

The reaction was the same as it will be when Itsuki wins.

234 are endgame, though

>Who are you?
Nino BTFO

Kitsune didn't like Keitarou romantically though.

No, but he did assume Nino was Miku at the time. So it does theoretically count.

>1345fags muh it's Maruo chapter.
Retard retard retard and retard !!!!!!!
Maruo is the final big boss fucking retards. Negi associated this Main line only with one quint aka Nino it's literally >NinoxFuutarou relationship+father-in-law
Negi gives you retard the answer about Isanari calls Maruo during the wedding ch32.

Holy shit, this is gold.

There needs to be more ponytail Yotsuba art.

Attached: 1562946819571.jpg (2048x1559, 232K)

Attached: 1534839857149.png (490x380, 129K)

How much longer are Ninofags going to cope? It stopped being funny for me a while ago.

If Miku is the one that collapsed I can see a parallel for the hug happening, she tries to stand up from the hospital bed to show she's fine, slips and fall towards Fuutarou "hugging" him as he stops her fall

What is Yotsuba going to do with her life when Fuutarou breaks her heart? Don't bother with the suicide meme either, she would never do that to her sisters.

I'm really eager to see the collage resulting from Nino losing

Attached: 1559671372292.jpg (3848x3984, 2.98M)

Spinoff about her finding herself

Is that code for her being a lesbian?

Nobody cares about Yotsuba, after being rejected she will be forgotten.

This already happened. Also Yotsuba isn't obsessed with Fuutarou. She just loves him and wants him to be happy.

Attached: 1562617216040.png (1148x1600, 1.3M)

Hopefully

Fun fact, that's the only time "hanayome" is said in the entire manga.

Eba will wait for her forever.

>This already happened

Because Yotsuba removed herself from the equation out of cowardice. When Fuuts finds out she is Lolikano and loves him THEN rejects her, that's when she will be at her lowest.

It’s just getting sad at this point.

Which one sounds better?
Uesugi Ichika
Uesugi Nino
Uesugi Miku
Uesugi Yotsuba
Uesugi Itsuki

Itsuki won.

Nakano Fuutarou

Uesugi Miku because she will be running the Uesugi Cafe.

Her feelings will never change

What if Negi keeps the bride a mystery and we never learn who wins?

hate to be a 2fag but Uesugi Nino rolls off the tongue

Attached: 1568773154665.png (250x220, 24K)

Yotsuba will never choose Fuutarou-kun. She will only have Uesugi-san.

Ichika = Itsuki > Nino > Miku >>>>>>> Yotsuba

I would respect him. Takes a lot of balls to torch your own career like that just to troll.

Sounds more like Miku and Nino.

>Well, I've already left all the clues throughout the manga. It is your job to find out who the bride is, see you!

Itsuki Itsuki

Ninobros here but gotta admit, Nino and Miku do sound off. Itsuki and Yotsuba look quite good but Uesugi Ichika does sound the best.

Part of me wants that to happen as it will create a decade long shitstorm of every quintfag proclaiming their quint is "definitely the bride, and here's why"

Well... It actually happened so yes

Yeah so? She's not a bitch anymore and she was better than Miku even back then. I say this as an Ichikafag btw

Nino a cunt

Ichicute

Based

Yotsubreasts

Attached: 1560703402367.jpg (783x1029, 186K)

>Fuutarou doesn't want this greeting him every morning

What a gay

Attached: EEaDwLCU8AA3Scm.jpg.jpg (1138x2048, 205K)

Attached: 8Jht4rxMXbd2sNJV.webm (720x1280, 1.99M)

What´s the problem of killing someone for bad smelling? People hows smell bad should die

Attached: 1557285970678.jpg (1366x768, 87K)

Very cute. Miku runs the family cafe, Nino has her own restaurant, Itsuki is a high school science teacher, Ichika is an actress, Yotsuba is a (?) but is hopefully happy

Good endings all around

Attached: eaGi4gG9hBAzXYIPdL5HQysYJT21_UgvXKg768v0Sao.jpg (640x1206, 61K)

Attached: EEZmV_mUYAAHbLJ.jpg large.jpg (1448x2048, 262K)

>No canon black characters in 5Toubun
Talk about a forced meme

It doesn't take place in America or Europe.

>>No canon black characters in 5Toubun
?

Attached: muh nigro.png (654x810, 947K)

It would be an asspull for Nino to fell for Fuuts when there's a black character present

It would be an asspull for Miku to fell for Fuuts when there's a black old man present

>Yotsuba is a (?)
For me, it's Yotsuba as a counselor working at the same school as Itsuki.

I'm more eager to see the collage resulting from Nino winning.
She's gotten the most total hate over the entire series. If she wins, I'm pretty sure a couple people are gonna kill themselves.

Attached: 1541398846882.png (1426x2048, 836K)

what went wrong?

Attached: D_CaVXyXUAABV6T.jpg (1951x2048, 499K)

Negi stopped giving a fuck after the series became popular and phoned in the art hard.

>when she's literally brutally killed the main character of her series because he smelled bad
He smelled like Satan, user. And the last time someone smelled like that around her, her entire village was slaughtered.

Yotsucute

Attached: EFEcT1UUUAEA9rl.jpg (1754x1240, 197K)

>Mustard on the nose

I know Itsuki is the dumbest quint, but she can't even eat a burger correctly?

Yotsubest

Attached: ECGBShhVAAAJn04.jpg (828x1792, 356K)

Rude

Attached: 1567437613305.png (442x733, 149K)

Yotsudeath

Attached: zml0ydgc0z031.jpg (680x1017, 190K)

PUNCH Nino

Yotsulight

Attached: 1554852612912.png (1350x2048, 3.72M)

Attached: 1546451755006.jpg (2740x2048, 3.2M)

In the cervix with your dick!

Korosuba

How much longer will she tolerate this society that has denied her Fuutarou dick?

Can't compete with this girl.

Attached: q16.jpg (2230x1600, 2.64M)

If we've reached the stage of spamming quints, then it's time to do what I do best.

Attached: thighposting.png (1070x1025, 659K)

Once she loses, she'll know she can kill.

Attached: D7o3etDUYAAioid-orig.jpg (2039x2893, 507K)

>tfwnogf to wait for you while you take a big one

>Main heroine
>Losing
Lost me.

Attached: 1567396468598.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

>Supporting you with everything I've got

Yotsuba will put the condom on Fuutarou when it's time for him to fuck the bride.

Attached: D7Xd59iVUAATNS2-orig.jpg (600x848, 76K)

Attached: D9QP2GdU0AMQNq0-orig.jpg (2894x4093, 867K)

Yeah, when it's time for him to fuck her.

Attached: 1565339806087.png (1496x1512, 1.57M)

Attached: D17bwUqUkAA8bma-orig.jpg (800x1329, 106K)

Let's stop with so much shitposting. Many people assume that Fuutarou was already in love since before BK. That being the case, what was the exact moment he fell in love?

Attached: EDGiCptUwAAfo8i-orig.jpg (770x1610, 95K)

>Yotsudeath
4 is pronounced the same as death in japan so it should be "Deathsuba"

>The difference between 1 and 2
Ichika takes Fuutarou lips but Fuutarou takes Nino's arms
1 loves Fuutarou but Fuutarou loves 2

Shitsuba, actually.

The moment he saw Miku take off her tights. She's been making him blush the hardest ever since.

Attached: 1559786752465.jpg (840x1200, 111K)

Reminder that pink girls do not matter.

>Fuutarou is perfectly obedient husband
>He does what his wife asks him to do
>good évolution of their relationship and Ichika gets better reaction than Miku.

Anyway I noticed that Fuutarou don't use the bike for Ichika. Why?
Maybe the bike is only reserved for his wife.

Attached: 2019092335109.jpg (1365x1920, 667K)

This moment. Since her confession actually stuck with him.

Attached: x18.png (2140x1600, 1.7M)

spoilers today?

>what was the exact moment he fell in love?
For Fuuts it was probably a very gradual thing but if I have to point to a particular turning point for his feelings, it would be pic related

Attached: 1557918955875.jpg (1356x829, 450K)

The bike is not his, winnie the pooh

>Since her confession actually stuck with him
That makes her rejection even worse

Attached: no.png (1054x417, 201K)

>inb4 the kisser was actually Itsuki and thats going to be what officially puts her into the Fuu-bowl

Depends. In chapter 71 he tells Nino that's the first time someone confessed to him. But it did stick with him for a while, at least up until chapter 42. But with Fuutarou it feels like after he comes to a conclusion that he's overthinking something or gives up on something he basically drops it. It's the same with lolikano.

When's the next spoiler?

>She's been making him blush the hardest ever since.
hahahahahahaha

So what was the point in bringing back the childhood friend, is she going to be relevant soon or what? Whats her endgame?

The one after that one.

Next week around this time.

She'll probably be in Yotsuba's POV chapters.

Surprised I could come here so late and not see this one posted.

Attached: negi edit.png (1059x899, 294K)

Is Nino the only quint that will be in every festival chapter?

Cope. His strongest reactions have all been from Miku.

You're a natural born comedian. Thanks for the laugh.

You're welcome fag, stay seething

Nah. Not her.

This. Even when Miku confessed to him he looked very happy.

Ichika is gonna win. Last chapter confirmed it.

Why do Mikubros see Nino as such a threat?

Probably Yotsubas imo.

They see everyone as a threat. Hence them shitting on every other quint and bathing in their own headcanons.

100%100 %obvious

>Nino
>a threat to anyone
>at all
kek

>Nino is gonna win. Last chapter confirmed it

But neither Negi nor the editor are chinks

I got the opposite impression. Her actions make me think she's not actually the BK and therefore not the winner. The only one who can win without being BK is Itsuki because they had her appearance.

This, I dont think it was Ichika it just seemed like she was trying to tease him about it last chapter.

How is that a bad thing? 2D girls are pure and won't be betray you because they can be whatever writers want them to be. In this case, Nino's feeling are true to her.

Even so Fuutarou still have the bike with him.
But You right Manager San is pro Nino and he don't give fuck about Ichika

When fuutarou chooses Nino again. Lolinakano btfo in this pic.

Lads, one metanon here. Anyone wanna talk about the manga?

No

What about it? We are probably two volumes from the end. One for these 2 chapters per girl thing and then one to wrap it up.

What are your thoughts on Nino's thighs?

Sure, who's gonna collapse?
what's the order for the rest of the flashbacks?

Sure. I think Nino a shit

That's not meta, just canon

Can someone explain how "bell kisser" is a reddit term? Saw someone sperging over it in the archives with no explanation.

Nino is the most interesting quint in the series.

>people sperg over how bell kisser is a reddit term
>the reason why they know that is because they are reddit users

I really think that theres got to be a chase/rejection arc for last minute drama. Fuutarou could easily just say 123 and end the manga. If he gets rejected by 45 it means that negi can squeeze out a kino confession thats not just "hey yeah i like you too"

Leave Fuutarou to me.

Attached: EDkibGUXkAAfVpa.jpg (2892x4096, 910K)

Bet it was a 3fag.

Bride aside, is there a reason why Itsuki's separated from her sisters in that pic? At least try to be subtle about it.

She was interesting for 2 chapters

The climax is the most exciting part of a story. There is a lot to do yet
Nino thighs are as delicious as her cooking. If she wins, Fuutarou might die in the wedding day trapped around those
Collapse: Yotsuba
Flashbacks: cheeky answer, 123 but 4 and 5 will share their flashbacks
Nino does make this series interesting. 5toubun wouldn't be the same without her, it would be another bokuben

Itsuki is Isanari's wife and Raiha's step mother

>4 and 5 will share their flashbacks
Why would this happen?

All the girls are interesting, but Nino is just slightly more interesting than the rest.

When is Negi bringing the bracelet back?

>Collapse: Yotsuba
When/how it'll go down?

You already have a thread.

Miku isn't interesting.

Not that user, but I reckon its just going to be because of being so tired from helping out everyone. How it will go down and what it leads to will be interesting.

Because Yea Forums refer to it as the kisser, hence
>Nino is best girl, the kisser, and the bride

Last arc, see All the quints have mentioned something about all of them staying together of drifting apart after growing up or how confessing ones feelings means things can't remain the same or stuff along those lines, so it makes sense for the last arc to be about the six of them finding a way to keep their relationship after graduating and F's answer change the dynamic between them

Early Miku was kind of boring, but she has become much more interesting as the series developed.

Attached: 1561435057459.jpg (1333x2000, 364K)

>Bait this bait that
>Miku Miku Miku Miku Miku Fuutarou Fuutarou Fuutarou Fuutarou Fuutarou Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino Nino
>In case you didn't hear, let me repeat myself for the 1000th time about this side character
>Ironic shitposting
>Fanbase war baiting
>My assumption is better than your assumption

Stop forcing the threads to stay alive if this is the quality of the threads we have right now, plus there's a break next week. This seriously doesn't need to be a general.

Attached: madsuki.png (320x310, 88K)

Who is that?

Itsuki maternal instinct and relatively lack of things to do in the festival is going to make her stick with Yotsuba once she collapses.

Cheeky prediction. Everyone will think it's about the overworking and that will indeed have to do, but the fact is that the visit of Fuu old friend increased her stress and she started overthinking things while overworking until she collapsed.
I'll say that she collapses after she sees Uesugi with another quint or some shit like that

kek

Attached: 124.png (885x31, 4K)

mooooooooooooooooot

>plus there's a break next week.
wat?

Miku looks like an art hoe!

>In case you didn't hear, let me repeat myself for the 1000th time about how we shouldn't have generals

We have yet to see a consequence for Yotsuba to be taking so many jobs. It's one of the things Negi introduced earlier in the arc, so we'll watch how that plays out.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c096 (NA) - p020 [web] [anon & 5toubun scans] {v2}.png (1115x1600, 780K)

Proof?

>go to another romcom thread to take a break from Toubun
>there is always at least 1 nigger quintfagging
Why

Guys, what if I'm the bride?

>She's gotten the most total hate over the entire series
What?

Shut up Negi

Yes, Negi has constantly repeated that Yotsuba took too many jobs and she's being warned about being able to do all of them. So, it's either a clear way to tell us she collapsed or a very good red herring. Anyway, that is going to be used one way or another

Fuutarou will cut ties with Yotsuba.

>Collapse: Yotsuba
Is kind of hard to fit Yotsuba collapsing in the structure of this arc, we know Fuutarou will be involved on all the plots showed on pic related, so he'll help Yots with the play at some point on the 2nd day, we also know that Fuutarou was still at school on the 2nd day at least until the end of activities announcement so the collapse has to happen after the end of activities when Yotsuba's workload would be at it's lowest, she still could collapse for emotional stress though
The problem then is what happens with the fire plot, we know the stall is fine by the end of activities on the 2nd day as Nino's working there, so if the fire is related to the stalls it would have to happen after Fuutarou left school but then he can't get involved with that plot unless it lead to Miku being at the hospital whether because she collapsed or the fire caused another quint to collapse
This is, of course, assuming the flashbacks cover only the 1st and 2nd day, if they can also cover the 3rd day then the scenario could be Yots collapses, Fuutarou then asks Miku to help him cover for Yots as class rep and her causing a fire on the 3rd day in which Fuutarou gets involved

Attached: 100.png (1115x1600, 1.25M)

Micute will win

has already won*

The fire happens after Nino and Fuutarou leave. Yotsuba tries to deal with it and collapses and Miku doubts her career choice. Chapter 96 pretty much foreshadowed this.

I'm going to bake wedding cake!

We know, Nino

>she still could collapse for emotional stress though
I think this is the reason for her collapse, thought it could be triggered by an event like a fire. I mean, she's responsible for the entire event and someone might have died because of her (apparent) negligence.
Yotsuba ain't the most balanced quint after all and she has a lot of issues about her being useless.

Make sure there is enough for Itsuki to get her fill Nino.

YOU ARE USELESS
STFU

Real talk, Itsucute will win

Why are you blaming Yotsuba for the fire that Miku will cause?

Attached: 1567898950158.png (616x647, 298K)

It's not that she will cause it, it's that her depression/low self-esteem will make her think like that regardless of the actual culprit.

>depression/low self-esteem
Stop mixing Yotsuba up with Miku.

Attached: 1568936750289.png (843x424, 310K)

>will win
diabetes

Yotsuba should be rejected and bake cake!

DIOS MIO

Attached: O.png (739x730, 587K)

Miku has low self-esteem alright, her problematic and development is around how she will overcome it and be a strong person.
Yotsuba on the other hand, has way more intense problems with herself. She has this deep hate and love about herself and failing makes her miserable. She thinks she doesn't deserve things and that she doesn't need to have any importance at all. It gets to the point that all characters say that something is wrong with her personality.

Fuck this.
I'm going to shipjump

Was Rena a good mom?

Yotsuba being involved in the fire would break the pattern set by the previous flashbacks of those plots involving only one of the quints and Fuutarou, If Yotsuba collapses due to the fire then it means the play plot is Miku's but that would mean her flashback covers the 3rd day as the 2nd day activities are already over before the collapse

Yotsuba is obviously the one who collapsed. Stop overthinking.

No user no!!!

Attached: nino_cry.jpg (1150x1344, 485K)

Why are you so sure about that?

It's not that she caused or was even in the fire, it's that that event will trigger her collapse.

Don't do it, Mikuchad!

Look at Yotsuba and then think about this again.

The best.

>Negi is redhead
>sisters are redhead
I think i know who is the quints father.

It's not hate, it was shame. If failing made her miserable she'd give up on what matters. Like giving up on loving Fuutarou and making him happy, or giving up on trying to become better at studying and getting better grades. She also never said she doesn't deserve things or have any importance. If you're talking about what she said in chapter 90 to Itsuki then you missed the point of what she was saying. Which was about her not facing Fuutarou honestly from the beginning. And overhearing what Fuutarou said to Rena in chapter 86 probably also convinced her of that as well.

Alright, who's Negi self-insert? It might be easy to say Chadtarou but it's more likely that he identifies himself with a Quint. For me, I think he's Itsuki

Attached: 1553169896562.jpg (2048x1882, 571K)

Because that's the one thing that makes sense.

Ninobros, it's over!!!
We deep down know that our quint is not going to win Fuutarou's heart.
Better jump off the ship before we drown!!!
Poll: what's the best ship to jump in right now??

Attached: Future quints.png (740x389, 692K)

It was Yots the one who mentioned the papers as a hazard on ch99 so maybe only she's involved in the fire and Miku plot is covering for her on the play on day 3 with Fuu helping her practice her lines, it would give him a reason for not being able to eat her pancakes on that day now that he actually has money to purchase one

t. ESL mikubad

Ichika
And his wife is Yotsuba.

Yotsuba being an edgelord doesn't change the fact that Rena was a good mom.

>Nino haters never learned
Then I'm more than eager to see Nino haters get their collective nuclear assblast when Nino wins in the end. I want to see them drop their masks & screaming their souls out from Negi's & Ninofags' blood when they've run out of excuses.
Nino haters will be projecting "I'm gonna tear you all apart... EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!!!"
"FUCK NINO! FUCK NEGI! FUCK HIS NINO WANK! DIE, DIE, DIE! EVERYONE OF YOU MUST DIE! WHERE IS THE JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD?!"

Attached: p3czhfmv0j431.png (900x600, 339K)

>Yotsuba's hand on Ichika's shoulder
Did Negi do it on purpose?

If she was such a good mom, then how come she's dead? Checkmate.

Not necessarily. The quint who collapses is already fine by the time Ichika leaves. She will probably be at school on day 3

please explain

I realize that the boys and the girls working together.
Something bad happened to Takoyaki stall.

Attached: 0190923_064748.jpg (277x416, 56K)

>implying anybody would be there if Nino will win

All those background students are just like Nino haters
>It's Uesugi-kun... He, of all fucking people, is Nino's boyfriend?! Unbelievable!

Attached: 007fR60Lgy1g76bxvbyj4j30dw0bzgrj.jpg (500x431, 84K)

Don't dream fagot

Even if she's fine the others would insist on taking over some of her work (making her feel guilty)
It's already been foreshadowed that if anything goes wrong Fuuts would ask Miku for help

Attached: 98.png (1059x737, 286K)

Then it would mean haters are already dead inside & out. Instead, that would mean those edgy psychos are already out for a killing spree

>What is Yotsuba going to do with her life when Fuutarou breaks her heart?
Pic related

Attached: 70780306_2449176752020769_6854869797004378112_n.jpg (228x458, 33K)

Cope

eatsuki

Those are three different stalls, you can see on other pages that the stall are open on the sides

Attached: 4db8f9f50ad162d9ba60a9061edfa9ec8b13cd54.jpg (580x690, 51K)

Isn't the fire plot related to the Takoyaki stand? Wasn't Yotsuba warning them about fire hazards?

So then Miku would pick up the class rep tasks on day 3 while Yotsuba just does the play?

>Ninochink forgot to take his meds again
Are you ok?, I'm getting worried about you

Attached: bc6e368e8c5494ee0809873b22f5e0fe99257e1f.png (1491x959, 991K)

Why Itsuki asks Nino about takoyaki stall if the two are in the same place.
The pancakes and the takoyaki have different place >ch 99

More like they will go nuclear & cry out for our blood. They will lash out for a kill until they die

No, each quint only gets one of plots depicted on pic related, if Yots does the play then Miku gets the fire, If Yots gets the fire then Miku does the play

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c100 (NA) - p024 [web] [anon & 5toubun scans] {v2}.png (1115x1600, 574K)

Miku is getting the fire user, so Yotsuba does get the play.

esas piernasuff, se las re abro para cogerla

Yotsuba collapses, Miku replaces her for the play, obvious.

Nino mentioned she must come back to school to clean up the mess so it seems like the fire is related to the collapse in some ways. People say Yots collapses due to overwork but maybe because she tries to save others?

Yes, those stall with the boys are not the takoyaki stall but from other classes, all the stalls are set like that, one next to the other with no division in between

Attached: stalls.png (1115x739, 622K)

Miku isn't getting the play user. She's getting the fire.

Attached: x15.png (1115x1600, 563K)

So Miku collapses then

>Yotsuba will literally do an Hero
can't wait

Collapses from what? Being a failure? Okay.

que detallado, me encanta como se le nota la empanada ahi abajo

Meds? Please... I'm perfectly normal. More like you need a psychotherapy checkup, because you're just seeing things

Nino lied about that, it's already after 22:00hrs when Fuu leaves the hospital so the clean up would be done and the school closed, she wanted to be alone to go talk to Maruo by herself

Not far fetched. She's literally Emiya Shiro

Nino has no reason to lie and the students take care of stuff themselves.

The stall is getting swarmed with people thanks to her appearance on TV, she collapses from working too much which causes a small fire at the stall

Can't wait for this scene with Lolisuba/Zetsuba talking inside her mind

Attached: 1564925285816.jpg (1024x576, 34K)

>Nino has no reason to lie
Her reason is wanting to talk with Maruo by herself since she realized he wouldn't open up in front of Fuu

It must have already been solved. Nino and Futarou visited him before the collapse and Ichika's arrival. You really think nothing important happened?

Nino was working the pancake stall on day 2. Miku is most likely working the takoyaki stall on day 2 since she had free time on that day. So yes, the fire is for Miku. But she isn't the one who collapses. Nor will she be taking Yotsuba's place in the play.

>Yotsuba is on the play
>Fuu acts there too for a reason
>It's romeo and Juliet so they kiss before Juliet dies
>Yotsuba actually faints because the stress of the kiss
>mfw

Attached: 1518451031035.png (1360x768, 762K)

I think they'll get a call in the middle of their talk with Maruo about the quint collapsing so they'll have to stop it, Nino wants to finish that talk by herself

>>Fuutaro: Damn, my breath is that bad?

The fire has to end with that quint at the hospital so that Fuu can get involved in that plot

would be kino but we already know it didn't happen as the play takes place before the end of activities for that day

>it was fake kiss like in Ranma

Yes, Miku will be at the hospital. Fuutarou will ask what all happened. And no it won't end with that quint in the hospital. In fact chapter 1 of Mikus side will probably end with the quint going to the hospital and chapter 2 will deal with the aftermath on Miku's side most likely associated with her feeling unsure if cooking is the right path for her. Day 3 will be about the quints issues from their perspective chapters. Ichika gets told who he chooses, Nino spends time with Maruo, Miku reaffirms her choice for her career, Yotsuba stops helping others and focuses on what she wants to do which is the play, and Itsuki probably has something to do with her D and her university choice.

It won't change anything user!

Attached: 1551796985187.png (1115x1600, 472K)

If Miku is the one ended in the hospital, then Yotsuba will surely fail in her play. Only when facing ultimate failure like that, that everyone laughs at her for her poor acting and the drama club members are disappointed at her, then she can truly grow up

Yotsubas character isn't associated with failure user. That's mikus character.

What are you trying to say?

>Fuu: You can't do something trivial like role of the tree? Never talk to me again trash.

N-nothing, user.

Attached: 1541738053676.gif (500x532, 904K)

>Yotsubas character isn't associated with failure
lol

Having a quint collapse unrelated to the fire or having someone other than Miku collapse because of it and ending the chapter with that takes over the spotlight from what's supposed to be Miku's chapters
On the other hand, Fuu comforting Miku about her confidence issues while another quint lies at the hospital after collapsing would show too much favoritism towards Miku
Negi probably wants to keep the quints balanced during the flashbacks and the best way is to have the fire and collapse be the same plot whether is Miku's or Yotsuba's

No you certainly were trying to say something. Say it user. I won't be mad at you,

Attached: Ichika2.png (1063x583, 271K)

>favoritism
Negi has never cared about this. Chapter 102 heavily implies that.

Really? Then, I think it doesn't matter what you do, at the end Fuu-kun will pair with Nino.

Attached: 1544021531002.png (328x264, 118K)