Jojo

could a part 7 and 8 anime live up to the manga?
how could they top this art, especially considering how long they both are.

Attached: 14324532234.jpg (941x1199, 442K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVXy1OhaERY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: sbr_color_v21_086.jpg (1520x1200, 1021K)

Attached: jjl_color_v13_026_027.jpg (1774x1400, 1.24M)

how would they handle scenes like this?

Attached: sbr_color_v21_087.jpg (1520x1200, 1.02M)

I just want to see part 7's writing screw ups fixed.

I want to see this animated.

Attached: jjl_color_v04_059.jpg (1774x1400, 849K)

I don`t think part 7 is better drawn then the rest, it`s the colored edition that is so superior for some reason

Attached: dfs.gif (540x543, 1.26M)

Also I want to see this.

It's hands down the best death scene.
Even Jotaro can't compete.

Attached: IMG_20190630_224859.png (736x1200, 1.59M)

Attached: IMG_20190806_135224.png (888x1128, 1.89M)

Attached: 114.jpg (1520x1200, 733K)

like?

Not him but the plot completely forgets about the race and we are left with a cheesy Dio at the end.

We never get to experience the race. Best we got was at the start of the race and with Dino Dio.

>Still haven't read part 7
I heard life isn't worth living after this part since barely anything compete so I don't want to fuck myself over.

Stop being dumb and just read it.
No

No.
Anime is always inferior.

Sandman

The race itself becomes less important towards the end but Johnny still finishes it albeit placing third or something. You should've mentioned a real fuck up in the story like D4C's ability during its introduction chapters.

>D4C
It just works.

I mean it doesn't really matter. You understand the point he was trying to do but lost himself in the process.

Attached: IMG_20190820_182422.jpg (800x1676, 319K)

I hope David pro takes their time on it, this part is genuinely beautiful. In order to animate this part in all it's glory I truly believe that we would need an astronomical budget.

Their overall animation and quality seems to be getting better steadily but I have a hard time believing that the anime would have a quality as that would match the manga, especially with David production at the helm

They certainly improve a lot of Araki's more cartoony art style, like part 3-5 but seem to struggle with shading, and their animation is really stiff sometimes

I think David pro is unfit to animate part 7 with their skill set right now, even though they've been extremely faithful to the source material, but I am optimistic that by the time they reach part 7 they'll have it all 'together' and really do a good job of adapting it.

Attached: EDFF66AB-FE26-4343-9919-DA1582F72A06-1956-00000407232C5D85.jpg (679x1028, 368K)

Who shot Johnny Joestar?

you dont know?

catch the rainbow was the cooles part of SBR imo

Imagine disliking that chapter.

It was fun even tho it didn't make any sense.

>color

Attached: 1566588673388.jpg (333x331, 13K)

If they pull off the shenanigans between Johnny and Gyro off well, I'm all in

youre going to look me dead in the eye and tell me this panel looks better in black and white? most manga looks just right in black and white, but jojos art style looks better in color.

Attached: 153215235.png (863x1400, 618K)

This actually looks more dramatic black and white

Attached: c8719cd8b5f69028cac65af70e19615f.jpg (1181x1747, 615K)

Diego, Wekapipo, and Valentine all shot him while in a quantum superposition due to D4C's ability. It's really not that hard to understand, just give it up already.

bw looks better, johnny's baby blue coloring is horrid

i can understand for later parts, especially if you dont like lipstick, but part 5 is unreadable

Attached: 12563234265.png (1007x1500, 334K)

>but Johnny still finishes it albeit placing third or something
He gets injured and finishes last.

Attached: 15437643657.png (998x1500, 339K)

Johnny gets disqualified
Effectively, by the end Johnny achieved the "zero" he wanted. No longer crippled and no more grudges, but also no friends and glory

Attached: 1550287328670.png (877x1400, 730K)

He's not wrong.

Attached: x13.jpg (1976x1500, 1.39M)

Attached: 1564510782873.jpg (2022x1500, 1.77M)

Attached: 1564511583679.jpg (1583x1210, 738K)

One of the reasons colored jojo is shit is lack of black. Pitch black can really make a scene dramatic or showcase emotions without saying something (such as the C-moon panel I posted earlier, or when Jobin reveals speed king). They usually replace the black with purple or something and it doesn't really look that good.

Attached: 1543457504903.png (1753x1400, 700K)

Attached: illust_76817331_20190920_221829.jpg (3000x3000, 3.15M)

I'm waiting until they do wide edition before I read part 7

Attached: 61JNouHHDGL._SX350_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (352x499, 71K)

The page in question

Attached: tumblr_ngl2xsB0P71tjlh2ao1_1280.png (1280x920, 1.03M)

Attached: photo.jpg (695x1100, 341K)

Why do you do this to every single thread? You must be really lonely.

You sure you got the right person? This is a thread about Jojo art, not sure why you're complaining about me posting jojo art.

Do high resolution Jojo scans exist?

Attached: IMG_20190906_192951.jpg (840x788, 285K)

le epic black and white is better so i must spam the thread with black and white trash and pick fights with other autists. every single fucking thread. i genuinely hope you die in your sleep, faggot.

We're seeing if the art looks better in black and white or in color you autist.

Take your meds dude

dumb retardditor

Just imagine how sad this guy's life is

How do people with trypophobia read jojo

how does one achieve this physique

based double dubs of truth

CGI HORSES

Attached: NakJUje.png (1474x2048, 1.52M)

Bump

I own the first 2 volumes and it's not that bad on paper

>implying Jotaro's death scene was any good in the first place
It was fucking terrible user. Who expected Jotaro to die so quickly after 15 volumes of waiting for him. The protagonist of part 3 and a very important character in the universe was just laying in the water, this was only infarurating.

Spoken like a true animeonly
I bet you like boys with lipstick faggot

It was absolutely kino. It was exactly how death is like in real life. No dramatic last words, no dramatic facial expression, no dramatic actions. He just cries out and gets his head cut open with a look of absolute terror on his face.
Araki is a genius and if he listened to what faggots like you wish he did Jojo would never be so well known.

Of part 6 Jolyne's death scene is better

Attached: 1547948427084.png (1404x1080, 3.39M)

I just dislike how undeveloped Jolyne and Jotaro's relationship is, it's even worse when Jolyne's whole driving motive is her dad

An anti climatic ending is an anti climatic, realism doesn't factor.

An user here told me that their relationship is as developed as the one between Dio and Giorno, turns out he was only slightly exaggerating

>jotaro getting his head sliced open while the universe is turning inside out on itself is anti climatic
Must suck having this bad taste. Let me guess, part 2 and 7 are the best and gyro is da coolest jobro evarr, right?

Watching the anime adaptation I remembered the least about part 5 since I barely parsed what was going on in the first place

Part 7 is anti-climatic, part 6's finale is probably the best JoJo finale yet.

If you have colored scans post colored scans dont just bitch at somebody for posting black and white scans ya idiot.

SBR anime would be atrocious. Jojolion anime would be great.

Gyro and his dad is the best developed parental relationship in the entire series and it's just a bunch of flashback

JoJo's Bisexual Adventures?
More like HoMo's Bisexual Adventures

>Gyro and his dad is the best developed parental r-

Attached: best.jpg (400x368, 100K)

very obvious bait but still effective against jotardos

7 and 8 look better black and white because of the more detailed art style.

you look like a good girl who gave you this is a good thing im sure of how much you lift your pussy is a good time, right?

SBR seems too grand in scale to be well suited to an anime to me, but I think JJL would work well for one, I don't know if it could live up to the manga, but I think it would make for a good adaptation all the same.

>And my father, he doesn't send messages
I'm really looking forward to hearing this in the anime.

Everything from the approach to the Space Center to the very end is top tier material.

I meant his ending as a character actually. The ending of the part is fine.

>will the anime (which will be in color) live up to this?
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY ARE YOU POSTING COLOR!

They did it with Vento Aureo. They can do it.

Attached: go go go go go wryyy.jpg (416x599, 35K)

>isekai
is that Kagura

The lipstick is the best part.

Fair enough but it is meant to sting. No heroes send off for Jotaro, no real reconciliation with Jolyne, not even dying to expose a weakness in the enemy or give Jolyne fighting spirit to win.

His death did have a direct purpose though, as pretty much all deaths after part 2 do. He used his precious seconds to save Jolyne, who in turn saved Emporio, and Emporio got the kill. Speaking of Emporio getting the kill, I think people who believe that moment was unearned or that Jolyne should've gotten the last laugh are fucking retarded and don't get how kino it really is.

The color posters are never the ones who start anything.

Part 6's last arc is beyond kino.

Idk I thought the giant green fucker was pretty intimidating in the colored version. And as for what black/white or color does for drama and emotion, you have 6 with tons of weird stands, a weird setting (Half the fun of part 6 was that it was in Florida) and flashy diagonal paneling, all made better by bright neon colors on almost everything set against gray prison walls. Then after the dynamic look of jojo peaks, you switch to part 7 where panels are way more grounded and the colors change completely to match the setting. The colors added tons of personality by complimenting each part's style

wtf does kino mean

>No heroes send off for Jotaro, no real reconciliation with Jolyne
Both of these are terrible. Both of their characters deserved better

>I just wanted a place to come home to
T.T

Attached: x38.jpg (1520x1200, 1.13M)

>we will never have this be the ED for part 6 as Pucci is fucking everything up at everyone's expense youtube.com/watch?v=rVXy1OhaERY
Why live

Jotaro should have won.

Is Jotaro crying?

Attached: 1540258440396.png (203x528, 216K)

Jotaro's sendoff, showing despair for the first time, is fine and his little bits with Jolyne and Annasui is fun
The ending should have had not!Jotaro being all judgmental with Annakiss though

Attached: no Diavolo-looking faggot is touching my daughter.png (780x1200, 1.87M)

What was wrong with Jotaro acting in-character? It was fine. Yeah it was fine him feeling despair and all but he needed more screen time in the arc and a death that is more than just shocking.

Attached: 1559507343910.png (311x290, 196K)

>A woman is actually the most badass character in jojo
How could Araki do it?

>I just dislike how undeveloped Jolyne and Jotaro's relationship is
Wasn’t that the point of her character?

>her character is being undeveloped
?

nigga the whole point of jolyne is that she have daddy issues because jotaro never was around, which is why she were looking for aprovals of others men (like Romeo) and why she ended uo in prision, but one of the chapter about her flashback when she stole the car she herself explain that he always have cared about her in the distance.

Jolyne is my wife

Shut up Anasui

You're at the hospital when this 89 year old piece of shit knocks into your girl's ass. Wyd?

Attached: Satoru_Akefu_Infobox.png (996x1540, 967K)

No unless its a bunch of high budget ova

Was Johnny raped?

Attached: 1550350046546.png (727x455, 686K)

>i wish nicholas was here to save me

Attached: 123413245.png (80x129, 26K)

The just joe

Use my 4 balls to rape his ass

Was he right?

Attached: x25.jpg (760x1200, 931K)

no, johnny grew up to have a wife a kid who he died for and became famous for his horse skills

Attached: jjl_color_v05_077.jpg (1774x1400, 1.06M)

>treat you sons like shit
>ends up being a cripple looking the corpse of jesus alongside a gay italian
That wat you must try your best to be a good father

Honestly it was pretty ass of Johnny to try to take his brother’s boots

I just wanna see Johnny bug bite fetish confession animated

Attached: MikeODeath.jpg (480x480, 77K)

I've pretty fully convinced myself that Joshu will be a major player in the battle for the Rokakaka. Araki has given him so much attention even when it was clear that Jobin was a looming, yet-established threat. He's the only 'minor character' to receive an arc centered entirely on him, and it's one that concretely outlines a motivation for him to want the New Rokakaka. When foreshadowing what happens to Norisuke, it's Joshu who is not only the sole person to use their stand, but in fact shows off a new use of it, that he can detach and autonomously move parts of his own body. The only reason he's not obsessed with the new Rokakaka is that he doesn't know about it.
He's the Diego of this part.

>Josuke's stand is called Soft & Wet
>The villains are rock people
G-guys, is the Head Doctor's stand... Dry & Heavy?

Attached: 1569128513453.png (845x486, 462K)

Hard as a Rock

Is he going to be voiced by Daisuke Ono as well?

gay

『I WANNA ROCK』

Attached: download.jpg (840x595, 135K)

I'm pretty sure his dead ass brother wouldn't give a fuck.

Solid as a Rock

If I were dead, I would not want anyone to touch me boots

Anyone who disagrees with this is a faggot. Colored is superior to black and white, and anyone who’s disagreeing is just a filthy contrarian

Attached: 70548858-3FB8-46C3-B748-BDF0CC69F0B4.png (666x985, 1.23M)

We will rock you

The art will absolutely be inferior, but things like timing and sound design more than make up for it.
Animeonlies and mangaonlies are both missing out.

But he didn't.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Based

Sweeties I had a nightmare where DP decided to recast Pucci.
They won't dare to remove Nakata, right?

>Jojolion will end with Gappy fighting AU Joshu who has King Crimson.

It gets even better when you compare it to Phantom Blood. The first part ended with the Jojo heroically sacrificing themselves to save a child, and it finished with that too - it's a series all about legacy and it gets so much better when you take note of that.

But SO one-ups PB by having the child saved by the Jojo's sacrifice be actually relevant - rather than turning into another Lisa Lisa, Emporio picks up the torch right then and there and finishes what Jolyne started.