Kanojo Okarishimasu

Why is she such a whore?

Attached: DTiFwO0VQAAwahU.jpg (519x721, 146K)

Because she likes money.

Ruka is the only good thing about this trash manga

This.

Attached: That_must_be_awful.png (458x439, 138K)

"The legendary Rental Girlfriend" sounds nice.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Zombieland Saga - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.42_[2019.01.13_12.33.34].jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Because she has a dream.
To be an even bigger whore.

he hires the other 2 rental GFs as extra actresses and ends up making Kazuya's Angels
>special guest appearance by Mini

nah, he hires obvious NTR bait as the male lead and he gets closer with Chorizo during the production than Kazuya got after all this time, as she treats him as a guy and not a walking pile of garbage. Of course it goes to Kazuya's head, because he is an idiot.

Reminder

Attached: rukasakura.png (900x1200, 3.09M)

Am I the only one who thinks this manga has been getting bad lately?

Art is getting worse and lazy(evident in how she's drawing Chizuru lately especially)
Chizuru is too cold
Kazuya has never been more pathetic
Miyajima is trying hard to make Kazuya look good
It's boring as fuck

The manga just feels so soulless these days.
I've lost motivation to follow it though I still keep up with the latest chapters eventually. This is why I've not been doing early JP spoiler threads every week like I did for months.

That Chizuru backstory arc was a mistake as was having Chizuru's grandmother close to dying.

The manga is a pain to read these days.

*he's drawing

Indeed, after Ruka kissed Kazuya I thought the manga was ready to explore that lying to everyone isn't good and it isn't a victimless crime but no, we movie arc.

>lately.
>these days.

I thought Chizuru not wanting to tell their grandmothers had potential at first but it never went anywhere. It just has meandered for a long while now.
This movie arc is taking longer than actually making a movie itself.

I really hate how distant Chizuru feels from Kazuya when they were slowly getting close to each-other.
I miss my energetic Chizuru.

t. 5slutfag

>Chizuru is too cold
She always is, the closer Kazuya will get to her, the more she will treat him like shit, she needs an outside force that will shock her , though there is enough of those and nothing helped, so there is a possibility of her breaking when her grandma dies, which would be lame.
>Kazuya has never been more pathetic
Come on: getting drunk, for absolutely no reason, at the party? Giving her a birthday present on the veranda? Still imho his lowest moment is stalking her during the christmas arc.
>Miyajima is trying hard to make Kazuya look good
Kazuya actually putting some effort is good, the direction of that effort, seems laughable.
>It's boring as fuck
The film-making (or rather crowdfunding for know) arc is ok: they remolded their relationship once again and get get closer while working towards a single goal.
>That Chizuru backstory arc was a mistake as was having Chizuru's grandmother close to dying.
I'll concur about the flashback.

>She always is
Not true. She was more lively before.
Now it's like she turned completely emo ever since that time when she got rejected for her role again shortly before the flashback arc(why do they even reject her? it doesn't even make any sense considering how popular she always is with the audience)

He's still losing his shit for her and it feels so forced at this point to the point where it feels like filler pages. He should have gotten used to her by now.
I often feel compelled to speedread those goddamn filler pages now.

The film-making hasn't even fucking started yet. It's ridiculous. We're still at the fucking crowdfunding stage.
This is so damn fucking slow and boring.

I miss KinoKari so much. This manga used to be cool.

>why do they even reject her?
so we could arrive at: "I will make your movie"
a.k.a shit writing

>where it feels like filler pages
this, so much this, so much of the manga know feels like filler, nonsensical spreads, pages of nothing, pages of Kazuya going: e? e! e? e! e?

>so much of the manga know feels like filler, nonsensical spreads, pages of nothing, pages of Kazuya going: e? e! e? e! e?
It didn't use to be this way, not to this extent at least.
God this manga went down the shitter. It feels like RM ran out of ideas even though he still has a ticking time bomb like Mami which could make for some great kino chapters.
There's no conflict anymore.

People used to make otter memes about Nisekoi when that manga was quality through and through and rarely ever got boring.
I think this manga is the one that's otter-tier right now.

Attached: e7.png (905x1300, 562K)

/u/ relationship between Mami and Chizuru
Yay or Nay?

forgot pic

Attached: e9.png (905x1300, 566K)

At some point I though it could've been an poetic ending for Kazuya getting shit and His two love interests getting together, but at this point I don't rally know how to think about Mami, she literary disappeared from the manga.

>lately

user...

By lately I mean like the last 30 chapters or so...

You know I was able to put up with this idiot Kazuya as long as Chizuru was based but now Chizuru is so damn emo too. Fuck this manga.
But I can't drop it REEEEEEEEEE

she pleases old men for money

Attached: 1444740455884.jpg (1280x1406, 374K)

technically all (men) who pay

Stop that. Chizuru is a virgin.

NTR doujins when?

>spends nights with men in exchange for money
>virgin

Attached: 1539217193157.jpg (640x539, 44K)

She blushed after she gave Kazuya CPR and she blushed when she overheard that loudmouth Ruka lying about how she and Kazuya fucked.

That is 100% virginal behavior.

She's not a whore, she's a virgin.

Miyajima is doing work for 22/7's anime on top of a weekly manga, he's clearly very busy. That's probably the reason why there are so many lazy panels and filler.

How long has it been since we've seen Ruka?

>That Chizuru backstory arc was a mistake as was having Chizuru's grandmother close to dying.
Basically Kazuya is like her grandfather. If she likes him it will be because daddy issues.

Are you implying that having emotionless compensation dating sex and blushing when she interacts with someone she actually likes - mutually exclusive?

I think not.

Why is the MC such a faggot?

I hope the story goes full casting-couch and Kazuya is forced to rationalize why it's a good think Chizuru is prostituting herself to old men for acting roles. This story is already shit so it might as well go to the next level

Imagine being this much of a cuck

Attached: 1537331867429.jpg (722x1024, 169K)

About three months. It's not like Mami who will probably be missing for at least a year.

Her grandpa wasn't a faggot like Kazuya is.

That's how things work in 2D.
Especially in shonen manga.

Cope

He's not a faggot, just a cuck

Attached: excited_kazuya.png (578x610, 313K)

Wasn't that just announced recently?
This shit has been pretty lazy for about 30 chapters now.

It'd be better if he put KO in hiatus for a couple of weeks or months instead of giving us these shitty chapters. Not even the key story parts have that much of an impact anymore.

Yes he is a faggot.
For fuck sake he couldn't handle Chizuru making slight movements last chapter.

He's doing the series composition. 22/7 will be airing Winter 2020, so he'd have to have been working on it for a while now.

So I just read about this and apparently the anime was first announced in July 22nd 2017.
This was before KO even started. Do anime take this long to make usually?
I doubt this will be longer than 13 episodes so it's a bit strange.

If Miyajima was working on this since 2017 then that doesn't explain Kanokari's decline in quality.

Just because the anime was announced doesn't mean they had the staff on hand. Considering the time between announcement and airing there were likely some delays.

Attached: EEIpTTZUUAEYx3_.jpg (2892x4096, 988K)

So what was the purpose of Mini.

So Reiji can draw a different girl

Chorizo a cute.

>Mini
>Mami
>Ruka
>Sumi
>Chorizo
Why do all the losers have 2 syllable names?

>OH GOSH I'M IN LOVE
>t. ruka/chorizo/sumo

And all kazuya seems to do is exist and somehow he gets all the girls. What's the point of this haremistic development? The non-chorizo girls have so little meaningful development that every chapter with them feels like absolute filler (because it is). Mami's not even in the running, she just shows up every 2 dozen chapters to act like a bitch and tell the other girls to fuck off and then disappears again. Sumi isn't even a real character because she doesn't even talk- the reader knows functionally nothing about her because she has said absolutely nothing about herself. All we know is that she's 18, exceedingly autistic and has a dog. Ruka is a cunt, Chorizo is a bigger cunt. All this story is missing at this point is a senpai character who is like 24-29 and wants to fuck kazuya because reasons and then we'll hit all the unnecessary extra girls.

And it's retardedly "convenient" that chorizo's grandma is only like 70 but she's going to die so that she can cry on kazuya's arm when granny's last words to kazuya and chorizo will be "take care of our chorizo" effectively making it out like he's a dick if he doesn't marry her.

I hate this shitty story so much.

Did new girl get introduced just to be trashed right away.

Easy to remember

According to the Kanokari shitposters in the height of the council shitflinging, it was because it's "realistic".

Right the chapter got translated...
wow this is terrifying actually, the details he uses to describe those movements, will the twist be he is some psychopath and wants to cut her into pieces?

>All this story is missing at this point is a senpai character
Close. We got a kouhai. She'll probably want to fuck Kazuya soon though.

This girl is willing to be the main antagonist!

Attached: ichika smug.jpg (2368x3403, 1.03M)

He's just that much of an otaku-tier loser...except he doesn't even watch anime so that makes it even worse.

No I'm saying we need a senpai who is like an assistant student teacher at his uni or something working on their PHD and somehow they decide they want to fuck Kazuya because despite everyone saying he's a limpdicked retard they all fall in love with him for the sake of the plot's convenience

I dunno. At which point do you stop blaming the whore and start blaming the whore enabling cuck who keeps paying her?

I wish I knew why people keep trying to insert kaguya/5 brides stuff into kanokari and vice-versa. I understand the fanbases for these kuso-comedies overlaps to a large extent but it seems really silly.

Are you new or something?
Did you miss all the trolling between the 2 fanbases that went around the past year?

Everybody has been blaming Kazuya since day one.
Now it's Chizuru who didn't want to tell her grandma the truth.

The manga's problem isn't that currently though. The problem is that it has gotten really boring.

Shonen and Yea Forums really brought the whole competition and fanbase warring aspect to Yea Forums

Making the movie will bring a bunch of new characters. Sure some of them will be girls and some of those will be older and some of those will be wanting to fuck the MC for no reason.

The manga is boring precisely because the author relies on these kinds of contrivances to keep the story going, we're supposed to feel that Kazuya is developed because he finally found his balls but was promptly excused from have to deal with any of the social fallout of lying to his family and the issues with his father were swept under the rug. If I had to guess when he finally comes clean his grandmother will just say "oh that makes sense, it always seemed weird that a hottie like Chizuru wanted to fuck my retarded grandson" and again excuse Kazuya of any real responsibility for essentially causing these problems in the first place.

And then there's mami whose only purpose in the story is to stalk kazuya and bitch at the other girls because she threw him away but now wants him back precisely to prevent anyone else from having him.

I blame the author for making a shit manga where 10/10 girls fall in love with a 4/10 guy because he's "nice" or whatever.

It's fun

Attached: smug miko.png (186x300, 73K)

>a new actress character who will be introduced whose entire schtick will be acting as a rival to chizuru both in terms of acting and in terms of chasing after kazuya's dick

Oh boy I can't wait.

I'm convinced he's more autistic around girls than 90% of Yea Forums and yet it enrages me that they somehow find him attractive.

Did they really fall in lvoe? He is just their pathetic meal ticket

Its the neighbor kohai isn't it?

This but with a younger actress than Chorizo who is successful to make her insecure.

Attached: ichika megane.jpg (779x1053, 128K)

How much do you think MC has spent on renting her? Isn't every hour like 50 usd? Dude could probably buy a small car by now.

He doesn't even have money

>instead of renting a girl he could have just bought a car and impressed an impressionable girl with his disposable income

didn't work for elliot rodgers

Ichicute a best

>call girls who who wont take the D
Whats the fucking point?

Attached: snapshot_07.15_2018.07.16_16.01.40.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Look at how many people donate thousands of dollars to random twitch whores and they don't even get to physically interact with them.

Lots of men are just extremely desperate and pathetic.

Eliot was autistic in the wrong ways

Relief of performance anxiety. You'll never get ED with a hooker if she's not really a hooker.

ok but do they actually have sOx? important

Mami's character design is god tier.

God I get so horny whenever I think of Chizuru.

Too bad she's totally irrelevant even to her own sideplot

Surely she will be back soon to spill the beans.

I doubt it

How based can a guy be?

Attached: Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Chapter 11 - 19.jpg (1114x1600, 312K)

I really don't understand why Mami fell off the planet early on and has since had less appearances than pretty much anyone. She really should have been the main source of conflict as Kazuya at least liked her before. This movie arc is really where I feel the manga has completely jumped the shark. It's turned into kickstarter tutorial and the levels of beta have just gone beyond all reason.

That was Kanokari at it's best, Mami trick was top tier.

That arc was peak Kanokari.

>kazuya conflicting feelings about chorizo and mami
>kibe punching kazuya for being wishy washy
>kibe calling out mami's bitchy attitude
>arc end with kazuya realizing his feeling for chorizo

All in under 15 something chapters too. Too bad the author had to drag this shit out with uninteresting conflict and adding cookie cutter characters to fall for Kazuya.

Attached: Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Chapter 12 - 8.jpg (1070x1536, 254K)

Yeah, lately the recycled panels, large amounts of empty space, and constant monologues have just been too obvious and annoying. Early Kanokari felt snappy and moved at a decent pace.

Attached: EDkibGUXkAAfVpa.jpg (2892x4096, 910K)

Let it go anons, it wasn't interesting at the start nor it will be with all this shit new characters.

I liked it at the start.

Nah man it's just boring and lazy. Chitoge is acting too cold, Kazuya keeps getting worse...nothing is happening. Don't overanalyze it too much.
We could use some Mami to spice it up.

>they somehow find him attractive
They don't
Sumi likes him because "he's nice"
Chizuru basically pities him and she's a wreck herself
Mami is obsessed and hates that some other bitch "stole" him from her
Ruka is basically "muh heartbeats"

Remember when Kanokari had soul?

>That arc was peak Kanokari.
I'm conflicted between this, the ship arc or the kino Mami-Chizuru fight arc.

Wasn't this manga over?

No, but the mangaka is half-assing it while working on idolshit.

He's been half-assing it for like 5 months now.

WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Wait a damn minute. Are these official scans already?

To make you mad.

>a shit manga where 10/10 girls fall in love with a 4/10 guy because he's "nice" or whatever.
most of the shonen romance stories

Yeah, he's probably been working on 22/7 for several months now.

>Making the movie will bring a bunch of new characters
NTR bait male lead, so Kazuya can get jealous again.

Yep which is not really the problem with Kanokari.
Kazuya is extremely annoying as he has always been but everything that was good has been slowly going away too.

Is this your first harem manga?
At least Sumi we can understand, Kazuya doesn't spill spaghetti around her and takes her out on dates.

>those last two panels
"No I couldn't"

Nino > Ruka >= Sumi > Mini > Takebayashi > Mamislut > The rest of the Quint Whorelets > Whorezuru

Attached: Cute_Nino.jpg (712x712, 301K)

If you don't think Reiji's a god tier artist then you're actually blind

Everybody got mad at KOfags for shilling and shitposting in the other manga threads

Even more impressive when you realize how busy he is.

Oh no, a pic that has nothing to do with kanokari.