Made in Abyss - CHAPTER 52 IS OUT!

mangadex.org/chapter/714906/1

Freshly translated and typeset.

Attached: EE69QmbUwAAfmoP.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/k8Xz0re.png
twitter.com/tukushiA/status/899713466201645056
youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
twitter.com/MikazukiNo_mai/status/1174332920367992833
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my wife Nanachi!

Attached: DjhW4RWV4AEPTIa.jpg (720x630, 61K)

i absorb the egg and invest in it my True Desire for the death of all redditors

Just get the city to move together to the abyss. At least they can be good baits.

This only works if you're 12 years old.
Are you 12 years old?
Are you cute?

Holy shit it was definitely the subreddit moderator personally false-flagging in the last couple threads, wasn't it. What a fucking sad dork

the wimpy concernslut writing style is a perfect match

If it is, then it's even more hilarious that he tried to deny his involvement with the scanlation group

can I get a quick rundown?

Some anons made a quick translation, another made a typeset. He got pissed because "it's Narehate scan's job" and started stirring shit up.

My wife Veko is soooooo cute.

Attached: 1548011765666.jpg (2048x2048, 242K)

This happened yesterday after user was done translating and began typesetting.
Since then there has been a nonstop shit storm of autism with people reporting the chapter uploaded on mangadex for machine translations and other general faggotry.
It was seemingly all commited by a single individual who is a member of the MiA subreddit moderation staff. Or at least has close contacts with them

...and claiming not to be a member of the group before saying he was "friends with them".

He then stuck around for the whole next thread trying to convince user to slow down, lol

I love my wife Moogie

your adult desires are too complicated and and contradictory for the cradle of greed to process so simply. redditors become unliving/undying beings that haunt your every waking moment. even in your own eventual death, you cannot escape them.

>you will never rub your headmoth to a shuddering orgasm
Why even live?

Attached: mothgasm.jpg (374x430, 54K)

>ywn have a headmoth in the first place

Attached: 1522353008270.jpg (1115x1221, 303K)

Since we are talking about user translations, whatever happened to the original anons who were scanlating the series? Did they stop after ch. 48?

Look at Reg’s blushing face. He has a new running partner

Sheepshaker when missing and hasn't come back ever since Narehate scans captured the other people he worked with

>Abyss magic creates Juroimoh (protector) from Juroimoh (bastard) based on signals from someone 'connected'
>Reg (robo) and Reg (dog) still unclear

Attached: 8675679768352.jpg (661x364, 49K)

Reg is gonna wind up with two Faputa arms grafted onto him, huh

You don't know me.

They're eating an entire tub of hagendaasz

>ch52pg22.png
Riko seems surprisingly calm about Wazukyan's past deeds. How badly does she want to reach the bottom of the abyss? Is Riko the type of person who will "does what it takes"? I don't think she's done anything blatantly evil so far, but that may only be because she hasn't been faced with an opportunity to do evil in pursuit of greater depths of the Abyss yet.

Attached: x22.png (431x477, 249K)

>Is Riko the type of person who will "does what it takes"?
I doubt they called her The Annihilator for nothing

You know it's Riko talking about Wazukyan,
and that she's not Lyza right?

>she's not Lyza

Attached: 1567061456076.gif (858x480, 242K)

I don't think Reg was created like Juroimoh was. I think he's genuinely an artifact. Juroimoh was essentially created by the residual power from Iruburu's Cradle of Greed. Categorically, it'd make more sense to compare Reg to the Crade of Greed itself, as they are both artifacts.

This is also how faputa was born btw.

Well he´s after all not a bad guy.
He even put his dream on halt for the other delvers.

I think he wants to join Riko but his sins of the past catch up to him

She has the same level of aspiration that Bondrewd and Wazykyan does, but still has the final moral limiter that prevents her from going that far.

Attached: 654698254354.png (964x437, 376K)

Call me a filthy speed reader, but I have no idea what's happening
Faputa wants to kill rape everyone in the village and gave reg her Arm because she knows her value is so high it will make the village go berserk? Then she wants him to blow a hole into the village wall so that she can get in? And the Wazukyan only wants everyone to leave the village? And where does that monster come from? Is it something the Rabbit sucker spawned for fun?

Attached: 1539417711687.png (210x417, 52K)

Children are not their parents, no. I'm guessing you also think Lyza's whistle is Torka.

What would you do in Reg's shoes, user?

Attached: faputa_proposal.png (2176x3056, 2.3M)

Wazukyan wants to use Riko to make a wish and let everyone exit the village. Juroimoh has been there since the begining of the village arc, he was spawned by Iru herself for somewhat ill defined reasons

You need to go back.

Don't forget he's trying to get the chapter removed from manga uploading sites and is trying to get the uploader banned as well. There are leaked chatlogs.

good recall. but even if she believes what she is saying, that's still just talk. she hasn't been faced with the opportunity yet though. If it becomes clear to her that her adventure will end without evil actions, I wonder what she would choose.

She gave her arm and horn to buy Nanachi back, so reg helps her to get in in return.

She hasn't really been in a situation where she has to have challenged her morals. We don't know if she would buckle udner the pressure and give in to her desires

what did he mean by this?

Attached: DA3CECC3-31DF-4EDE-A4BE-DBFB3A8A07BA.jpg (392x310, 68K)

wakarimasen lol

>He even put his dream on halt for the other delvers.
I don't think that's something we can conclude. I don't think anyone knew that they'd be trapped inside Iruburu.

But this can only end in tragedy. Everyone wants to see the other party dead and reg and Co try to be buddy with each side at the same time

Oh yea, also that. Did we ever get a source on that?

Wazu's a leader. He doesn't want to join anybody.

>I think he's genuinely an artifact.
I agree but what the fuck even are those. We've already seen someone either turn into or precipitate a relic so in the end they might turn out to be basically the same thing. Who knows.

>Children are not their parents, no
I could probably think of half a dozen cartoons where that rule is violated. Mitty turned into some kind of aborted foetus monster, and so is everything living in the 5th layer sea, and time fuckery was implied by Ozen, so quit acting so certain. Youth and transformation are clearly huge themes here.

>I'm guessing you also think Lyza's whistle is Torka.
If you have to put words into people's mouths to convince yourself you're right you might just be a faggot.
We don't even know what white whistles even really are, so why would you think that's a masterstroke?

I mean, I was half-joking in the first place, but you're kind of bitch.

She gave reg her arm because he made a promise to help her (which he forgot about) achieve her life's purpose. To put it in terms our visiting Reddit friends ITT can understand, she's like a Meseeks. She doesn't care about how the village reacts, she only cares that Reg asked.

I would fucking hope so. What Riko is doing now is analogous to what Nato tried in Yogoslavia

>What Riko is doing now is analogous to what Nato tried in Yogoslavia

Explain.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST TAKE ANOTHER SCANLATOR'S JOB FROM THEM AND FINISH IT DAYS BEFORE THEY DO, THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR

Attached: 1565757584423.jpg (548x495, 97K)

i.imgur.com/k8Xz0re.png

post the Veko version at least

Quit after the toilet that eats shit for a living. Has the manga vastly improved since?

user you fucking retard. Riko was literally born by Lyza. They can not be the same person. Even with time fuckery

>If you have to put words into people's mouths to convince yourself you're right you might just be a faggot
>We don't even know what white whistles even really are, so why would you think that's a masterstroke?
I don't I just think it's funny you can't read. Lyza is shown with a whistle before Torka was even introduced to Ozen

>I was half-joking in the first place
pretending you're retarded doesn't make you any less retarded

>We've already seen someone either turn into or precipitate a relic
who do you mean? I don't recall this, and i don't know what precipitate means in this context.

She was just about to sacrifice a body part to get bun back, even though she knew it would severely hamper her progress and chances.
A less ethical person probably would have turned around and left them both in Belafu's lair.
That option never even occurred to her. The only choices she considered was which part to give up.

Attached: 6545653425341.png (700x603, 636K)

She's trying to be a peace mending force between two violent parties who want eachother killed, and she's seemingly not willing to side with either party. I'm going to laugh my ass of if she also just stands back and lets faputa and the village annihilate eachother.

No, I mean NATO and Yugoslavia. I'm not versed in Euro history.

good point.

While it was technically self defense do you remember when riko lured bon and all his minions into a a nest of deadly bugs where they all got ripped apart. Riko is definitely capable and willing to take things to that level

Stay with me here, because I'm not fully convinced Riko is this machiavellian my self. But she needs Nanachi to continue, she has quite a lot of medical knowledge and Reg would most certainly not leave her. Thus the only options for her to continue her dive is to sacrifice whatever is necesary. If this is to be applied to a situation where she is in a great moral dilemma like letting the villiage burn to continue, would she do it? I believe she just might, but I am much like you not entirely convinced

>Lyza is shown with a whistle before Torka was even introduced to Ozen
The fact that you're masturbating about being right in some fantasy conversation we never had is hilarious.
I think that fact speaks for itself; I'm not even gonna bother helping you understand because I doubt anyone else is likely to be so confused about speculative time travel bullshit as you in your special personal basement level of moron.

I was referring to Prushka either turning into a life-resonating stone or somehow causing one to one manifest (from the forcefield maybe, who knows).
Both possibilities might tie into some of the stuff that's been hinted about the "abyss religion" and how Reg's blasters work, so there could end up being some equivalency with the eggs, maybe.

From what I gather, NATO was trying to be a peace mending force between two violent parties who want eachother killed, and was seemingly not willing to side with either party. Then user laughed his ass off when NATO just stood back and let some Yugoslavians annihilate eachother.

Attached: ♥.png (780x810, 1.43M)

Yogoslavia was a nation made up byt the current balkan states. The nation was about to collapse due to ethnic tenssions so Nato was send in to try and act as a peace keeping force. They failed spectacularly and the genocide followed which the peace keeping forces could do nothing about due to them being under orders not to hurt either party.

That's the quick and dirty of it, do tell if you need more information

It's amazing to find out how confused everybody is about this chapter. Tsukushi himself says this manga is geared towards 12-year-olds. Meanwhile, adults everywhere (in the west, at least) are confused as fuck. At least on Yea Forums there are less retards, even if there are some dummies around.

Get back to work you moon faced pedo.

>Tsukushi himself says this manga is geared towards 12-year-olds
Didn't he say something more like, he wants it to be enjoyable for 12-year-olds ?
Without them necessarily being the main target.

>The fact that you're masturbating about being right in some fantasy conversation we never had is hilarious
I'm not, but you weren't dismissing the idea so I pointed out why it's wrong for you.

>I'm not even gonna bother helping you understand because I doubt anyone else is likely to be so confused about speculative time travel bullshit as you
Sure, and it has nothing to do with the fact you can't explain it.

We're multiple chapters deep in amateur translations following on from one another at this point in an intentionally cryptic mystery series, at stage in the plot where the audience's confusion seems to be intended to be at a peak.

If you can clarify everything for us I'd be delighted

some shit is about to go down

Just ignore and hide comments that are trying to stir shit up. If you see comments saying "don't read this" or "translations are shit", just ignore it. You have ESLs that can barely grasp English commenting on the fidelity of translations and trying to cause drama.

Attached: retard.png (915x360, 21K)

There have been multiple discussions over the last few threads before the chapter was released about this very subject.
The only one challenged by the possibility is you. Go read the archives if you must, but I'm not spoonfeeding someone who awards himself victory in a daydream then acts like others are obligated to refute their stupid tangential fantasies.

I'm older than 12 but I'm incredibly cute.

We went years before an official translation was out without being this retarded about what happens in the story

I honestly don't understand what's so confusing. We found out that Faputa wants Reg to blow a hole into the village so she can enter. Riko figured out that Wazu wants to continue his journey but not all the village narahate want to. We also learned that the dicksword sage is a creation of the village born from the thoughts/memories of Veko.
What are people confused by?

Attached: 70ef8f186f48ba4ca65e018339a018fe.jpg (1200x1200, 180K)

So Fappy knew Prushka and recognizes her in whistle form.

Attached: Beautiful Whistle.jpg (493x481, 35K)

She's the one who took her from the party when they first came to the 6th layer.

No.

They own speedreading.

Attached: 1568324179807.gif (741x392, 2.91M)

Why is your filename a heart?

Attached: sad_reg.png (440x455, 180K)

Nigger you're the one pressenting fantasies. Is this what you do whenever someone points out you're retarded?

Yeah but shit didn't get this fucking convoluted until recent chapters. It was a pretty straightforward adventure story for at least the first half before the mysteries started really piling up.

That's okay though, it's meant to be a puzzle.

Because i love my husband Regu

Attached: EAfCT8bUwAAYUOy.jpg (590x680, 59K)

Who knows? But your comment, reworded, would get "wow u're a genius" and "wow!!! i didn't no that!!!" and lots of upboats in certain communities.

You've resorted to "no u".
You could have simply stopped posting at any time, but you've devolved to this.

At least you won in your dream.

Laughable, is it not? This chapter has been quite revealing.

Attached: 745673565377543654.png (1294x1239, 1.23M)

>We found out that Faputa wants Reg to blow a hole into the village so she can enter
Before flashback she wanted pic related.
>Riko figured out that Wazu wants to continue his journey but not all the village narahate want to
In flashback he wanted to create safe space for his squad.

Attached: x21.png (872x1236, 931K)

Did Tsukushi's art improve for this chapter over the course of 6 months? His Regs look really cute, and so does Riko as well.

Since the next chapter will be a pretty big fight, unless we're subverted, I think it'll be incredibly detailed as well. I hope there are some epic, for a lack of a better word, 2-paged spreads. We're going to get levels of Jiroimoh vs. Jellyfish type fighting panels here. But that would mean a long wait between chapters as well.

I don't see how that's a problem. Reg blast a hole into the village so Faputa can exterminate them all. Reg probably doesn't want to get his hands dirty. He's not the type of boy that will genocide an entire village for some punani.

>Before flashback she wanted pic related.
They do not conflict.
In fact if they are to do it together reg has to get her in first so they are mutually inclusive if anything.

Stop responding to the user who keeps calling Riko = Lyza
They're trying to force it as a thread meme. They admitted to filling an entire thread with their samefaggotry to keep it going.
>Before flashback she wanted pic related.
And getting her inside is her plan, how could "we" exterminate them if she can't even get to them?
>In flashback he wanted to create safe space for his squad.
He wanted to save them from eradication, which he did. That doesn't mean it was his final step to his plan. You have your entire team melting before your eyes, you kinda have to address that.

Attached: 7674477856.jpg (960x960, 74K)

god what a fag
>actually this chapter is pretty understandable
>no you retard the TL's are awful, wait for us to do the proper job

>Riko feels more comfortable in village than in Orth
Her auntie would cry too I bet

Attached: 87978465351.jpg (618x560, 169K)

this chapter said that Faputa knew that Reg was too kind to commit genocide so she just wants him to let her in

Based Dr. Pavel. He's a big guy.

It's like this everywhere. Even in the mangadex link comments.

>I actually find this chapter pretty understandable. Better than the other translation group, I might add
>UHH NOO YOU CAN'T SAY THAT STOP READING WAIT FOR US

Funny enough, all those commentators are the "staff" members of the TL group. The average reader don't care, but the group translating it really doesn't want anyone reading it.

She is the daughter of the annihilator.

I haven't though, you're the one who presented the idea of Riko being Lyza. I then implied you would also believe something equally ridiculous, to which you said that we don't know how the whistles work. That has nothing to with it though, seeing as that's not what was ridiculous about the thing I said. It's that you need to have speedread to not know why it's wrong.
If you have literally nothing to contribute other than shitting up the thread with laughably shitty ideas without even being able to explain why your reatrded ass belives them, then what is the fucking point?

>>Riko feels more comfortable in village than in Orth
well yeah she was only almost raped once in the village after all

That's why I don't get how she changed her minds from gassing the narehates with Reg to considering him being too kind.

Ah, thanks for jogging my memory. I went back and re-read the last Reg and Riko chapter before this one, guess I didn’t go far enough.

>Stop responding
I think I got carried away by my own autism

That hussy, she likes it eh?

Attached: belchero.jpg (300x450, 30K)

~Sosu

>Riko = Lyza
Oh hey I remember you. Still butthurt, huh?

To clarify, a bunch of people contributed to a bunch of discussions on a series of different theories. Some of those theories are mutually exclusive and nobody is married to any of them as far as I know. We actually talked about the series for a change instead of waifuposting, and it was very civil and often fascinating and gave me a reason to re-read chapters to cross-check things.

This was settled two threads ago, but take it up with Tsukushi if you don't like the "forced memes" that are present in the work itself.
Acting like everyone who accepts the possibility of things you don't like is the same person isn't going to be fulfilling, user.

Holy shit you're still going, and you're trying so hard to autistically say nothing in a lot of words.
There are at least three different ways they could be the same person, some of which would explain several other riddles as well.
But your dilemma isn't even a MiA-specific thing. It sounds like you've never watched or read any science fiction with time-bending bullshit at all if your imagination is so limited.

>I'd like to use this opportunity to take credit for MiA threads actually not sucking for the past month or so, due to my diligent research and cross-referencing of chapters (and actually including FUCKING PAGE NUMBERS or posting actual pages when discussing things) as I spammed the threads with every off-the-wall hypothesis I could think of
>193493122
>a bunch of people contributed to a bunch of discussions on a series of different theories
I'm sure they did

I can't believe those few pages took so long.
What the fuck, seriously.

Attached: Shaaaaaan.png (160x180, 32K)

Characters like Reg always equate aiding and abetting a crime to committing the crime. If he lets her in it will be with the same guilt as blasting them himself, so I don’t see how this changes anything for him. It would be more within his morals to trade Moth’s parts for Bun and try to skip out on helping Moth.

Tsukushi really knocked it out of the park with that panel. The expression is perfect and theres so many layers to it. I just want to give reg a hug and tell him it'll be okay.

They sure did. Weird that you didn't include the part of the quote about me samefagging though: which I did, but plenty of other people were participating in the conversations too because I kept them rolling while posting evidence and asking questions.
And that's why the threads have been about a thousand percent better lately.

You're acting like I'm not proud of this. I didn't "admit" anything. I boasted about it.

And if you go back a couple more threads you'll see other theories which contradict the ideas which involve them being the same person. They're all open possibilities which are fun to talk about if you don't act like a spoiled brat about ideas which clash with your pet beliefs

>Did Tsukushi's art improve for this chapter over the course of 6 months
He just didn't rush the chapter

I have a theory on why Irumyuui created Jiroimoh. She and Veko are connected by the black strands. As such, Veko is able to feel the consciousness of the village even though she's locked away inside a cave for 150 years. She can "hear" and "see" what's going on outside, even though she's not physically there. The reverse must also be true, where Irumyuui can read the unconscious desires of everyone, she must be able to read Veko, and better, given their bond (Special One) and strand connection.

Irumyuui grew up with lots of sex around her. Her mother has lots of it, she sees other women in her village have lots of it. She probably had lots of it as well, until they found out she was infertile and was tossed into the pit. In her childish innocence, which allowed her to use the Cradle of Greed, she must think that Veko had some type of strong connection with her abuser as well. Being misguided, she created Jiroimoh from Veko's subconscious, so he could roam around and protect the village, since Veko herself can't move around.

Basically it comes down to Irumyuui not understanding Veko's connection with her abuser, so she created Jiroimoh thinking it's what Veko would've wanted, when the connection between her and him weren't positive at all. I could be wrong, but I'd like to know what you think about why Irumyuui created Jiroimoh.

Tsukushi really does know how to make boys cute. He makes boys so cute they look cuter than girls. And I'm not even gay.

Attached: DvWqhOEU0AA0eLw.jpg (2126x1248, 346K)

Attached: shaun.png (500x285, 87K)

Look at this prince.

Attached: 1559142339507.jpg (670x862, 227K)

Seems plausible enough, but wouldn't that also imply he goes around raping people randomly?

>And I'm not even gay

Attached: 1545533433808.jpg (614x491, 54K)

I wonder why he has stripes.

Are they scars from when he cuts off strips of his own skin to make relic-paper to lure small girls down into his hole?

Or was he a cat before he became a dog

too bad i already have a KING

Attached: ohgod.png (1276x716, 1.08M)

>connected by the black strands
Speaking of user getting butt-damaged by people having theory discussions, remember when we were listing possible Metal Gear Solid references?

Attached: Eternal_Fortunes.jpg (1139x1600, 210K)

They are ritual tattoos. He will show us the dance of his people to create miracles

Well, he did work at Konami before. He does play MGS. And he did like a bunch of tweets from Death Stranding. He was even watching the TGS featuring DS. Wouldn't surprise me if he's going to spend all of November playing it. Speaking of, did the balancing chapter come out before or after the first DS trailer dropped?

Reminder that the NATO invasion and bombing of Yugoslavia during the Kosovo war was a violation of international law.

Tsukushi can NOT spend the winter months playing 13 Sentinels. He must write the manga ! ! !

Attached: x9.png (385x681, 274K)

I wasn't really taking about how that panel appeals to me in a sense of cuteness, I meant more of an empathic sense.

It's one thing to convey "this character is sad" but there are so many more layers I feel like he conveyed perfectly. That he is overwhelmed, concerned for this wounded creature from his past that he doesn't remember and who he is frightened of due to her erratic nature and he is at least trying (and failing) to hold back his tears to maintain the image of reliability that Faputa had painted of him when talking about their previous encounters.

Like more than usual there is just so much to that one frame. Its fucking perfect.

>Well, he did work at Konami before
Every time I have commented about Tsukushi's face looking like a rubber mask, I was deathly serious.

Attached: mere rumors.jpg (1102x3275, 776K)

>dat bulge

Now that Tsukushi is done with the chapter, will he be going back to VR? He tweeted a bunch of VR things yesterday. And the little furry king hasn't made a video in a few months. Maybe it's time he got back to making more videos?

Attached: my_king_is_lost_in_the_human_world.webm (800x450, 3M)

He needs a break. I know you love your boy Regu, but you must love Tsucc too. He needs his breaks so he can make more manga.

Or else he will die.

Ah, just like anime is.

>Or else he will die.
I trust this is the plan for many already.

What drugs were people on while typing that shit, and how much do I have to give to get some?

Ohohoh I want a taste of those drugs too please.

He can NOT stop, otherwise he will take inspiration from evil robots.

Attached: py1aahFYvt1ezo4.jpg (1080x1736, 754K)

HE JUST HAD A BREAK

Attached: fishslap.png (500x338, 179K)

PURISU user-SAMA

I WANT TO PRAY GAME

I JUSTO FINISHU THE CHAPTERU

PURISU RET ME HAVE BURAKU

I AM VERY SICK

Attached: DkZ2imnVAAIRJvy.jpg (1536x2048, 1.47M)

isn't Reg's hat looking different just it looking a horn and him wearing it all crooked?

Kek that moon faced bastard.

You must, YOU MUST, Y O U M U S T work on the Chapter 53! Please!

Attached: 1568082950014.png (294x303, 69K)

Killing things by stabbing them with the colossal penis-sword he stores in his chest-vagina seems like a pretty obvious euphemism for rape. I’m still wondering what the childish drawings surrounding the vagina sheath mean, but knowing Juroi-moh was created by Irumyui, the aesthetic makes a lot more sense.

lmfao what a shit show.

why does he have the head and face of a fat man and the body of a non-fat man

Attached: kill.jpg (1920x1080, 638K)

That man's head is definitely one size too large for his body.
He looks like one of those kim jong un cosplayers
like there's room for a small personal cooling system and a mini bar in his cheeks

>Every time I have commented about Tsukushi's face looking like a rubber mask, I was deathly serious.

It's not rape if they like it.

It's the shear power of his fetishes morphing his body.

I want to see the villager whose value is in hoarding all the semen they can get a hold of.

Is that pic an edit?

Seems more like it would be clubbing, but yea I guess it could be a euphemism for rape. But knowing Tsukushi it seems more likely he would just make him straight up skull fucking them to death or something. Especially if he's based on the memories Veko has of him.

Ah, good point

That's Veko

>head is definitely one size too large for his body
Just like his characters.

I knew someone would say this, thanks for not letting me down.

I've got a lot for her if that's the case.

Attached: kk.jpg (182x200, 13K)

That moon faced cunt does not have the guts to make that thing face fuck the villagers.

Why couldn't an author be himself a character played by multiple people? Convince the world that your head is enormous and you could franchise our your con attendance, spread out the workload of fucking your fans, become immune to death, etc. This is what people mean by mangakas having assistants, right?

Attached: mask.jpg (660x453, 50K)

>but I'm incredibly cute.
pic with time stamp or bullshit.

Isn't that one of the symptoms of sever FASD?

I want that new chapter very very very much but behave yourselves ok?

Attached: 1478603477490.png (650x558, 241K)

Whatever it is, it was clearly designed with thrusting in mind.

no, she's really going to kill all of you

>making fun of someone's looks

You guys are pure evil.

Attached: D8Jmn6xUEAA3aY7.png (509x750, 122K)

Is that a challenge to him? I bet you he would do it if you dared him

>kill all of you
Hun I am in the same boat as her. I want nothing more than that dude's bad eating habits to take hold.

I'm not bullying him.
I unironically, 100%, earnestly believe that Tsukushi is a fictional character played by an actor in a prosthetic silicone mask.

Why does fappy want to kill them all, and not just the Ganja squad, or just Wazukyan?
Why did Veko retain her human form?
Why haven't Moogie or smell merchant reminisced about their human lives when talking with Riko?

It’ll just be with Papa’s Juroimoh’s Rod instead of his dick.

Hell yeah I dare the fuck nut!

How long before we get someone drawing dicksword sage shoving his "sword" up Maa-san's ass?

Hope not long tbqh.

Why is the robot bloated

Who's saying it isn't his dick?

Unironically dare him the next time he streams

ate too much

He is full of hugs and kisses.

It's mpREG

>the sea of corpses is full of foetuses
You what?

>a prosthetic silicone mask
Does anybody have any photos of him where you can clearly see his ears? Sometimes you can tell by the ears.

Sometimes you can tell if Akihito Tsukushi is a mascot by looking at his ears.

Attached: doubtclose0.jpg (730x300, 37K)

enema

I wish Tsukushi would drop some weight, hit the gym, and then look like Gigachad. Then nobody would bully him.

There's actually a journal page or something (or maybe it was something Bondrewd said? I forget) where they directly compare the fetus fish species Reg caught to a fetus, so that observation is confirmed at least.

I'm not going to be satisfied until that retard illustrates a villager fucking Nanachi to death.

>Why does fappy want to kill them all, and not just the Ganja squad, or just Wazukyan?
My speculation, in light of this chapter: Faputa wants to return to the womb but she has to compete with all the others already living inside it and claiming her mother for themselves. She may also have Irumyui’s protective motherly instincts built into her due to the wish, but it’s gone through a reversal where she wants to protect her mother rather then the children she herself doesn’t have.

S U P E R R E G has E N T E R E D the scene there will be no further mean spirited spirits!

Attached: 66172244_p0.jpg (2339x1654, 917K)

Isn't 150 years a record for delving?

Bunch of stoner vagabonds absolutely dabbing on Orth's reputation as delving experts.

kys my dude

With that face there ain't no hope user.

It's pretty amazing how you can always tell when Reg is getting a boner even when you can't see his crotch.

Attached: 1499454175131.png (530x720, 204K)

>Who's saying it isn't his dick?
Oh I’m sure it is, but that gives enough plausible deniability that he could actually skull-fuck villagers with it and normies wouldn’t know what’s really happening to put up a stink about it.

i would really prefer if you didn't subject my delicate gutterflower to this kind of thing, tsukushi. Considering this your first warning.

Attached: dont.png (267x173, 57K)

jizzmoth.jpg

twitter.com/tukushiA/status/899713466201645056

He just needs shark claspers too.

Wow, didn't know Tsukushi used to be black. With hair.

but

does he know what boners are for?

Attached: 1567798034350.jpg (574x800, 49K)

>Why does fappy want to kill them all, and not just the Ganja squad, or just Wazukyan?
Faputa was born with their mother's hatred so she wants to enact vengeance en behalf of her mom.

God I hope she gets raped again.

Maybe Veko should teach him.

Even with we don't get the chapter, we'll get the movies pretty soon. And whoever orders them and rips them will get a nice coin purse as well.

Attached: EE5V9X8U4AAM4_2.jpg (905x1228, 99K)

My haku is Tsukushi getting ass fucked with a metal base ball bat.

At this point I would rather pleased with Tsukushi if he would drive away the normalfags

I don't think he has even had his first orgasm yet
agreed
youtube.com/watch?v=xFGfWrJR5Ck

>used to be
you can take the nigga out of the ghetto but

m-maybe

Attached: fuheh.jpg (384x384, 26K)

I wonder how many noodle appendages we’ve seen that we’re actually villager penises and we just didn’t know because everything is so alien. That switcheroo has already been pulled with a testicle, after all.

Makes you wonder.

yes Yes YEEEEEEES!!!!!

>the man who created the idea of catridging
>The guy who indirectly stated the praying hands breed new members/materials
>Not doing that

What ARE boners for?

Attached: riko?.png (354x286, 59K)

Five.

We both know the answer is all of them.

Comparing an animal to a fetus doesn't mean it's MADE from a fetus, it means it has neotenous features

I forgot, what happened to Nanachi?

I will believe it when I see it.

Giving up on searching for photos of Tsukushi's ears. You're all going to regret not helping me.

Considering this chapter confirmed Wazu wants to keep going it would be a fun switcheroo if he was the one to join the squad instead of Veko or Faputa.

I’m gonna need pictures and detailed diagrams, user. It’s for science.

It's a highly sophisticated and articulate mechanical suit he wears whenever he's in public to ward off male shotacons, I'm sure he takes it off when he's alone with lolis, onee-sans, and lonely housewives.

Attached: 1503022739002.jpg (473x473, 93K)

>implying she wont do the raping
She already raped some nameless member of her troop, is just a matter of time before she rapes someone after being trapped for 150 years on that cave.

Putting it in the bottoms of cute girls (or boys, it's 201x after all) to make them do this face.

Attached: severecrop.jpg (204x221, 14K)

here

Attached: a wide array of possible fetishes.jpg (1390x734, 85K)

Got bought by a narahate thread Yea Forumsnon while Reg was fucking around, and now he comes into every thread to remind us

We all know it's going to be reg user.

She got replaced by new furry cumdumpster.

That wasn't rape, she was in heaven. Who wouldn't be with that precious cutie all over them?

Attached: Vekos girltoy.png (224x296, 87K)

Made me think of jizz moth again.

Reg should just indulge in all the girls who want him.

Attached: vekoregu.jpg (292x270, 30K)

I could see it. Especially if the party does end up having a hand in the destruction of the village if only to move forward, I can’t see Veko wanting to be with them anymore.

What?

Attached: 0009-017.jpg (1161x338, 171K)

did that girl survive? do we know which narehate she is? would she try to help Veko in the present?

Honestly there is a haunting lack of rape in this manga.

rub the moth much more thoroughly

let yourself be rubbed by veko

and do other things

She got ate mate.

>Veko lost her friends, he daughter, her lover and 150 years of her life
Incredible she doesnt want to destroy everything or kill herself.

>people talking about Riko's morals earlier

I think Riko values her friends and ADVENTURE in equal measure, but doesn't really care about the details, like how she didn't even blink over hearing the village is run by baby eating monsters. Or how she was measuring what body part she could give up that would still allow her to adventure while saving Nanachi, the real test is what she chooses when it's either give up on her friends or give up on adventure. She's only a split hair away from becoming another Wazakyun.

Shame she lost her life yet.

I mean, yeah? I think that's the whole point.
The cleave down the middle of Mitty's head is also a distinctive birth defect/fetal development thing.

There's a theory that this is related to Nanachi's transformation. Mitty became more neotenous, while Nanachi became less so. The "blessing" is therefore something like the Pak Protectors in Ringworld.
This may also relate to why Idofront is basically a giant cervix and why the sea is full of fetus creatures.

That's speculation. But the themes seem to be there so it's possibly related.

Attached: 4270338320.png (1418x985, 876K)

Ozen will probably never appear again.

Attached: 5dacf6da28cd475e53ac932fc3bc5c13.jpg (707x686, 84K)

>And I'm not even gay.

Attached: Maiddragon - Kanna Suspect 720p.png (881x768, 759K)

Reg is not a boyslut, he should give himself to one lucky and deserving lady. We can exclude Riko immediately because she's abyssexual and uses him like a tool. Nanachi is playing too hard to get and is mittysexual, also made him go through a lot of unpleasant things between feeding him poison fish soup, trying to get orby to run him through, and then making him kill mitty while he cried. Faputa seems like a perfect match at first glance but is in a similar boat, the gentle, loving Regu is not fit to commit a mass abortioncide. She also lacks empathy to an extreme degree and is too rough with him. Also, she does not really need him beyond her end goal, she is perfectly able to survive in the abyss.

Regu needs someone who will be kind and sweet to him, give him the guidance he needs at his age, and won't force him to do painful things he's not suited to do. Someone who also needs his protection and love in kind and will allow him to explore her body to his heart's content. There's really only one girl who fits the bill.

Attached: DeNq9NKV4AM3x7y.jpg (820x837, 101K)

That tells you just how broken she is. She’s gone beyond revenge to the point she wants nothing more then to console her pain with little boy flesh.

What?

Attached: 0001.jpg (468x244, 56K)

>then to console her pain with little boy flesh.
and that is a good thing!

I think her friends and adventure and one and the same, because the friends were met during the adventure. Abandoning them would be the same as abandoning the adventure itself, to her. This may be the same as what you were saying, but that’s how I’d describe it.

aside from the occasional look at the surface and whats going on, and maybe flashbacks, yeah, same with bondrew.

>Riko was born in the abyss and is drawn to return to it and to her mother's side
>Faputa is searching for a way to return to her mother's womb

The whole series is about Tsukushi's unbirthing fetish. Joking aside, maybe humans themselves were born from the abyss and it's trying to pull them back in.

>Mark wanted to be a maid because Ozen started wearing maid outfits in her retirement, but Mark wore it so much better that she became self conscious and stopped.

>Dawn-san
Since Wazukyan is the first person in series who isn't shit talking Bondrewd I wonder what kind of conversations those two had.

giving the whole "faputa wants to return to mother" I suppose Veko is now more likely to join the group once they move on, how much sexual harrasment is Reg going to suffer if that happens?

Would the most subversive ending to the arc at this point be an unequivocally happy ending?
I'm talking a full, barrier removed, Faputa/mother reunion, Wazu delves on, Nanachi freed, Blessed Mitty memed to reality, everybody chows down at Moogie's, big party ending.
In other words, pic related.

Attached: 45657645343213.jpg (1250x840, 349K)

>Tsukushi's unbirthing fetish.
Like I said a long time ago this will all end with some guy fucking a baby back into a mother birthing it.

This is still my favorite picture to come out of the MiA production as a whole. This poor innocent Seiyuu had no idea what she was signing up for.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (175x256, 8K)

>sexual harrasment
robots dont count

>some guy fucking a baby back into a mother birthing it.
Why hasn't this happened yet?

I still can't get used to green Moogie.

cope

>Veko’a hat is someone’s pants
Someone draw Veko wearing Riko’s panstu on her head.

Lyza already did quite a bit with him

Attached: Made in Abyss - c025 (v04) - p003 [LQ] [anonymous]{v2}.png (1128x1600, 781K)

Dick sword dude fucking faputa back into the village with his cock sword!

they do if they are anatomically correct.

nope

We need this to be a thing.

What other color would Moogie be?
For whatever reason, I think the colors aren't supposed to be 100% accurate in that volume cover though. Like that helmet in front of Nanachi.

Attached: moogiecolor.png (854x788, 680K)

Yeah I'm pretty sure it'll be something like that. Or the Abyss is a tunnel in time as well as space (with the primordial chaos of the 7th layer being literally the beginning of the universe) where creatures moving up and down are eternally blurring what being "born" even means in a way that's kinda mind-fucking if you keep thinking about it. I've gone from thinking it was all metaphors to thinking it could all actually be the ecosystem that might exist in a weird black hole with rules like that: the curse of moving upwards might actually be the strain of pushing forward in time.

I'm just not sure how the fuck the force field and everything related to it fits in with that, so it could be the wrong track entirely.

>I unironically, 100%, earnestly believe that Tsukushi is a fictional character played by an actor in a prosthetic silicone mask.

user saw through to the true Tsukushi inside, how wonderful!

Attached: 1505502597072 Tsukushi Akihito.jpg (489x489, 102K)

Some shade of brown like most squids.

I wonder how her reproductive organs work.

Swimmingly.

in the case she still has them

Based on other villagers we've seen, her entire underside is probably a giant sloppy vagina that she uses to ooze and slide around on like a snail.

Reminder that all of Lyza's final journal notes were about food.

Attached: k5b82xjc25n31.jpg (1076x1018, 612K)

Maybe she saw Veko’s abuser as a father figure given what she knows of what he did to Veko and what she knows of mothers and fathers from her own home (aka. lots of sex), and she connected those dots. So she created Juroimoh, a protective fatherly figure for the village, based on him.

or like a squid, it could be where she has a second mouth/beak.

Not twisted enough.

TEETH ON MEH DICK@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

I hope the veko Riko and the gang know is just a creation of the village and the real one is dead like mitty.

Yeah, it’s a really interesting idea, but unfortunately I don’t think it’s compatible with what we know about the abyss.

giving mitty can be considered a creation of the village too, do you think that if the village dies, she would also die too? I wonder how would Nanachi react to seeing Mitty die, again.

Are there people who read this and aren't depraved individuals that read this for fury & loli shit?

Nanachi crying over a fake Mitty would be gold. But yeah she will further melt when the village dies.

I know what you mean man. This manga would be awesome without the pedoshit.

Maybe she wants original Juroimoh to impregnate her like he did to Veko so she tried to recreate a version of him that could satisfy her, but he’s still not chad enough so he has to train until he’s strong enough to truly cuck Veko by fucking village-Irumyui while Veko is helpless against experiencing it all second-hand through their connection, finally and completely mind breaking her.

of course there is, but they simple are the minority, the silent minority, while all the lolifags scream every time something remotly sexual is mentioned.

Not many there are like two that just come here to shit on the threads inhabitants. The things that run these threads chase off any non depraved anons.

Truth.

he didn't impregnate Veko. Also this is bad and I wish I could kick you in the kneecaps for making me read it...

if its like a squid her genitals would be right behind where her ears would be

the pedoshit is no that bad, is far from each other and is quickly glossed over, if the pedofags the real problem.

This is why flashback arcs suck, I completely forgot what was happening in Ancapistan

Getting better. Needs more rape.

Not through lack of trying, she just couldn’t sustain life. And user wanted something more twisted so I delivered.

Then add new-Juroimoh practicing on Veko throughout those 150 years.

There is no stopping them there are too many and they screech too loud.

I prefer Tsukushi's adults over his kids. He has Range Murata's syndrome, his lolis and shotas are sweet and all, but adults are way more interesting.

Attached: DIVft1yUIAIzA_2.jpg (750x500, 56K)

Spot on user.

Okay hear me out on this one.

I actually think Tsukushi being a pervert is a good thing for this manga. In general great art is a look into the mind of the individual that created it. It would follow from this that good horror must come from a depraved mind.

Basically the part of him that enjoys loli tits and suffering is also the part of him that gives him passion and creativity to create this manga.

Attached: ThinkingMan.jpg (900x600, 51K)

I have a friend who is a complete normiechad who watched and enjoyed the anime, he's constantly asking me when the new movie is coming out. It's the only anime he's watched in his life that isn't a Ghibli movie.

The MiA manga and anime are really popular outside of Yea Forums, but remember where you are. This place is inhabited by the lowest of the low. If you want kosher discussion about this series you should look elsewhere.

I would really like to see (and help) her try again in a positive environment where she's well taken care of and loved, not subject to constant neglect and torture, just to be sure the issue is within her body. It's a tragic thing to think that bastard kept causing her to miscarry and that she internalized that as being her fault somehow.

Attached: Du53VhNVAAAJIYW0.jpg (1781x1231, 398K)

I want that GILF's milk and cookies.

Attached: roboner.png (494x564, 116K)

I have a theory.
What if the leddit raid was an inside job and only served to make the threads more active and less shitposty?

Or what about this one (spoilering for the Vekofags):
Veko was actually the world’s most infamous serial rapist in the past and original Juroimoh was actually a hero who stopped her rampage. Upon discovering this, Irumyui created the village as a personal hell just for her, with a manifestation of the man who brought her to justice visiting her own actions on her tenfold for eternity in an inescapable purgatory.

>Vekofags
there is only one.

How does a normie watch something where the beginning chapters are a little girl getting strung up in bondage?

>Reminder that all of Lyza's final journal notes were about food.

That's a really detailed touch, if Tsukushi did it deliberately.

Attached: hungry_miku_by_bj03-d4t3ufu.png (1280x800, 226K)

>Veko was actually the world’s most infamous serial rapist
Yep that's the body of a hardened criminal.

Attached: 1539312248933.jpg (246x463, 39K)

Cool, time to go start my own manga.

>inescapable purgatory
"It's what you deserve, cream on your face!"
Jokes aside that would be a funny twist.

By not likeing that part.

So is nobody gonna talk about the fact that insects are using Faputa's head wound to breed and there are likely death maggots devouring her brains even as we speak?

You don't need muscle to get at a kid.

Look as much as I wish that was true, Tsukushi does not have the guts to do it.

You can literally see the monster flies buzzing around her head in the chapter, plus her complaining about the itching is a textbook symptom of larvae crawling in the wound

>Brains
But that would imply she has any.

>plus her complaining about the itching is a textbook symptom of larvae crawling in the wound
And of a wound scabbing over.

It ain't gonna happen.

I thought this meme died when the flashback proved she is good.

Attached: 1544208150883.jpg (720x368, 42K)

>I know what you mean man. This manga would be awesome without the pedoshit.

You're like one of those missionaries that goes to some primitive tribe, and decides everything is paradise here, but it would be even nicer if we could just civilize the shit out of them.

Attached: 1425333192222 Normalfag.png (1246x724, 417K)

Kek

It proved she was abused once, but we don’t know if it was deserved or not.

Indeed.

It still looks fresh as hell and not scabby at all. Nowhere near enough time has passed for it to scab over.

Granted, we don't know HOW she ended up with no one to turn to except for a fat rapist pig, but she was a tiny, TINY child when that happened. There is no earthly way she was already a rapist.

Attached: blessed.png (118x378, 34K)

She’s immortal, she probably has fast regeneration shit.
>Implying you can tell how fresh the wound was by a bit of shading.

Get colonized.

Scabs take days to form even on a small scrape, and she literally ripped off half of her own scalp.
>she's immortal
that has literally never been a good thing in this manga, all it means is you get to suffer for eternity instead of having death to look forward to as freedom from this hell

>There is no earthly way she was already a rapist.
Sounds like a challenge.

>she was a tiny, TINY child when that happened
Veko? I don’t remember her looking like a tiny child. Just because she looked small next to a fatass doesn’t mean she was a child.

Regu's severed arm had clotted over by the end of the fight with bondrewd. Or are you going to argue that her anatomy is not as extraordinary as Regu's?

Attached: 15539202522020.jpg (457x384, 42K)

TL;DR "If you don't like everything about Yea Forums and express an opinion contrary to the hivemind heres a buzzword to put you back into your place"

If being annoyed that one of my favourite manga has fans that want to fuck kids makes me a normalfag, then yes I am a normalfag.

That is exactly what I am arguing since we can see her wound is still bloody.

Look at the image, that was while she was under his "care".

why are scanlators such huge fucking autists?

Attached: scanlautism.png (1077x967, 601K)

Does Reg even have blood or was it something else?

Ignore the child fuckers.

>If being annoyed that one of my favourite manga has fans that want to fuck kids makes me a normalfag, then yes I am a normalfag.
Good now fuck off.

Good question.

>that has literally never been a good thing in this manga, all it means is you get to suffer for eternity instead of having death to look forward to as freedom from this hell
I don’t see how that’s at all relevant. All the immortal ‘hates seem to have regeneration, which was my point about the wound.

Veko is a good girl. She worked far harder than Riko and tried much harder to get along with her comrades than Riko did!

Attached: E7.png (804x652, 856K)

If she had regeneration, then her arm and scalp would have healed by now. We've seen creatures with regeneration and it's almost instant.

I'd kill for a side chapter chronicling some of her life inbetween the voyage and leaving the fat bastard.

She also took more dicks than riko.

Make me.

Attached: AnimeDab.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Regeneration has gradients.

It's in the job description. You don't really get nonautists who are willing to invest huge amount of time into something they don't get money for

It’s conceivable that it would only have scabbed over in this time, rather than growing back whole limbs in what was probably only minutes to hours from the wound being inflicted. That’s the much more reasonable assumption based on everything we know. I don’t get why this is such a hard explanation to believe for her scalp itching.

user her wounds have not healed even a little bit since she ripped her body parts off. So far there's no indication her ability to heal herself is any better than that of a human being.

Except from what we can see of the wound, it isn't scabbed at all. Given the state that it's in still, it should not be 'itching.' Scratching a wound like that only makes it worse.

Why would you assume her physiology is most closely compared to a human’s? Have you seen her physiology?

Its been like 5 minutes

He realises it's a cartoon? I dunno man. I was talking about it one day and mentioned that the background artists had worked on Ghibli films in the past. Next thing I knew he texted me that he had started watching it and I got really anxious about what he'd think of it. But he never complained out anything and really wants to see the movie in theaters when it comes out.

Contrast that to another friend of mine who is a weirdo even by my standards started watching it and dropped it after the scene where Habbo catches up to them in the first layer and pulls Reg's pants down. This same friend also gives me shit about taking him to see Mary and the Witches Flower because "it was a little witch girl anime." Meanwhile normiechad friend number 1 apparently used that same movie as a means to introduce his fiancee to Ghibli movies (because he doesn't realize it wasn't a Ghibli movie).

Some people are really good at differentiating between fiction and real life and can enjoy subject matter they would find detestable if they encountered such thing in real life. That contrast honestly gave me a hunch that my weirdo friend has some personal deviancies or kicks that make watching anime with child characters uncomfortable for him. Where normiechad friend likes MiA because it's just a mix of ghibli and lovecraftian fantasy to him.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Why do so many posters think/want Faputa to regenerate? It would ruin the moment

>Scratching a wound like that only makes it worse.
That doesn’t stop scabs from itching and being scraped off to the detriment of the wound. An ought doesn’t make an is. Tell me user, why are you so against this very innocuous explanation? And again,
>Implying you can tell how fresh a wound is by a bit of shading.

It's well known that the loudest antipedo's are typically pedos themselves.

If you know the enemy then you know yourself.

>differentiating between fiction and real life
But there is no difference?

She is nothing like a human.

Is this in the same vein of thinking as "homophobes are homosexual themselves"? Because that is silly too.

Or you know they could just not like kid fucking.

There is currently no reason to suggest that her physiology is significantly different from the common animal's. Even monsters in the Abyss get wounded and heal at fairly normal rates (or die of complications).
Then she definitely shouldn't be scabbing yet.
>That doesn’t stop scabs from itching and being scraped off to the detriment of the wound.
You have yet to provide any proof of there being a scab, when the wound itself is still very clearly raw and bloody.
>Tell me user, why are you so against this very innocuous explanation?
This artist has drawn insects parasitizing people already, multiple times before. He deliberately drew fly-like creatures buzzing around and landing on Faputa's bloody scalp. She only started complaining about her scalp being itchy after the flies bothered her. Although Faputa is supposedly immortal, everyone who has seen her has immediately become concerned by the state of her wounds because they certainly do not look like what immortality looks like. I merely wanted to point this out since I noticed nobody else was taking note of this, but you seem to be irrationally insistent that there's no possible way that the author could ever do such a thing. I can only imagine that you really like Faputa and don't want to see her hurt.
>Implying you can tell how fresh a wound is by a bit of shading.
You can certainly tell the difference between a scab and a fresh wound at a glance. It's very obvious.

Attached: 1526853907048.png (305x220, 79K)

didnt you hear about the one time it was true that means its true 100% of the time

Yeah. Cause aids ain't a thing kek!

Most people don't, doesn't mean they are obnoxiously vocal about it. Cause and effect.

I hate faputa and I still think yer headcanon is busted.

>She is nothing like a human.
You're missing the point. I compared her ability to heal to that of a human's because it's a good base metric that everyone knows. Unless you can show her healing faster than a human, there's no reason to suggest that her wounds are already scabbed (especially since visually, they are definitely not scabbed over yet).

Doesn't explain why watching Mary and the Witch's Flower bothered him so much, that is literally a children's film and he still seems to regard it as some ill-intentioned exploitation of children whenever he voices his opinion about it. It's like he's trying to force that opinion in an attempt to absolve himself from watching something sinister that wasn't like that in the slightest.

>birthed from a loli turned village's last wish using 3 reality altering artifacts
>no reason to suggest that her physiology is significantly different from the common animal's
ok retard

>but there is no difference
What the fuck did user mean by this?

Attached: Brain Problems.png (426x393, 257K)

Cept these threads are crawling with children thirsty fuckers. Context.

>Headcanon
I have so far provided ample evidence to support my theory using the panels from the latest chapter. Unless you can cough up evidence to the otherwise, you're the one with a headcanon, dumbfuck.
She bleeds, can be hurt, and doesn't heal any more quickly than a human would in her shoes. Unless you can show me evidence that she heals at superhuman speeds, there's no reason to suggest otherwise.

Yeah it's like looking into a mirror innit
unnerving to the point you want to scream?

I don't know if user knows what fiction means.

She is some kind of supernatural thing made by magic user. What days things can even eat her without dying anyways?

I will admit thats a bit weird, its as wholesome as anime gets.

Nah. I like other things. Kid Fucking is for the birds.

No u the post.

What are you faggots even arguing about

Fuck off with your crack theories. You have next to no evidence yourself.

Retarded shit.

Why does Maaa have dicks for hands?

See what I mean. This same guy, I still haven't heard him laugh harder in my whole time knowing him than when we were playing Call of Duty MW2 in high school, the mission where you have to murder a whole airport full of civilians in order to blend in with Russian terrorists. I'm talking hysterical laughter.

But wholesome children's anime? That's a big no-no apperently. There is definitely something going on there.

Tsukushi that's why.

You're fixated on it enough to make that sentiment questionable

Weird shit makes me laugh. Kek.

To you maybe. These threads keep having veko tier posts though.

No u the post version two electric boogaloo.

I only started reading at the drop of this chapter, had no idea there were so many butthurt babies in the nhscans club- I just want my manga in English
Next time chapter drops, if someone grinds out a quick translation- sure as shit I’m taking my photoshop to typeset that sucker onto dex as rough and fast as possible- just for OCD Reddit circlejerkers to learn their lesson- No one cares about over-anal 1000% perfect translations/typesetting, we’re here for the story and Pot Mitty’s

Soft blankets make me horny.

Whats happening to Juroimoh
Why does Wazu know the delver language but not the rest of ganja
Will Belafu sell nanachi and mitty
Is kayja going to buy the entire village
Why does Moogie make my dick so hard

All important questions. Hopefully we'll learn more next chapter.

Not bad of a post.

I'm with the other user, Tsukushi being a deviant just makes the whole series crazier, like you really, REALLY have no idea what is going to ultimately happen to Reg and Riko.

>Nanachi won't let Reg touch her
>Faputa does and enjoys it
Kill the rabbit

Why are they so cute?

Attached: CEA715D9-3653-40EB-85F7-627EDAF3425D.jpg (1053x576, 413K)

why don't you?

Elmer shut up.

I read your post in Kyle Hebert's DBZ announcer voice.

You should have ended it with NEXT TIME ON MADE IN ABYSS.

Makes me think of pokemon.

The key words here is the "excessively vocal"

So like why on the horns?

go back
Nanachi is finished unless she ups the ante.

How to get someone to shut up in fear of being accused of being degenerate. And other tactics brought to you by freaks.

No u!

I just saw the yuri banner and desu it's been a while.

o rly

Rly rly. Rl.

Why are these threads so bad?

Tsukushi ugly bastard hentai when?

Unironically reddit is raiding. The translation unleashed a mega sperg from them apparently

I keep going back and forth on whether this arc is the best yet or worst. I suppose once we see the ending we'll know.

Attached: Unreturned.jpg (1740x1233, 379K)

How about someone blow up a hole in Orth or the layers where still surrounded by the sea? There, the ocean floods it and seals that hell hole that is the Abyss

>mega sperg
We already had three of them.

Race to the bump limit to hide their shame, that both anons and Russians beat them to Mangadex

Will she join the party?

Attached: B554EAC6-C319-4C92-AE62-768A324230CC.jpg (629x1658, 371K)

Based Russians.

1. Nobody wants to seal the abyss, it is against human nature.
2. Even if this plan were to be implemented, I feel like the force field would stop it, the abyss is almost like a cosmic horror, its ridiculous to think humans could do something to it like that.

Nah. Village eat her.

I don't think it's depravity at all. As an artist he seems to be fascinated with transformative thresholds. I don't even find that stuff particularly erotic in this series, but I appreciate how his themes compliment one another. It seems like he's erecting a continuum of concepts from which omitting pubescent sexuality would be almost illogical self-censorship--which is kind of a chicken-and-egg thing since he was already that kind of illustrator, but that's only completing his loop creatively if it was also his starting point.
Good art can be neat like that where everything slots together in the end perfectly.

t. millennial

Two years of generalfagging. Constant attempts at "discussion" despite long droughts between chapters.

IIRC they discuss it when the were camping just before the village (or maybe it was Leader and Ozen discussing it in the bonus chapter around the same time, I forget). Something about how Lyza for some reason stopped describing anything besides sources of food in her last notes.

Then shortly after we meet Moogie, one of the most recent arrivals at the village and one of the only two non-sages who speak the modern language.
I suspect it's a red herring though.

>Moogie is Lyza

Interesting take, but I'd imagine Lyza is at the bottom, waiting. What form she's taken or if she's even still remotely human remains to be seen.

Eh, I definitely think it is at least a touch of depravity lol, there are some sexual things that I think fit with the themes of the series, mostly the scenes involving Reg's burgeoning sexuality. But stuff like the toilet eating Riko's ass... I mean... I can't find any justification other than "The guy who drew this is a sick fucker" And of course his other "work" confirms that for me.

I do really love the way everything in this series is symbolic and connected like you said. It's not an in your face thisisdeep like Lain or GiTS (Although I quite like those too) But it just comes out naturally through storytelling, which is how it should be.

I believe that Ozen will go down to the abyss aswell.

>pedoshit
you have to go back

She clearly doesn’t care about it anymore. She has prime Mark boipussy to destroy

There is something between her and Lyza. She will go down eventually. Might take the boy with her. She clearly cares about it. If you've bothered to notice how she acts you would know.

Why are you idiots so hung up on this scab thing.

She's a fucking abyssal monster nipplemoth. Not a human. We don't know under what circumstances her wounds itch.

By the same token that she apparently hasn't had enough time to heal yet (if she's going to), there hasn't been enough time for parasitic insect eggs to hatch yet either.
Unless, you know, they're fucking abyssal monster insects, which they are, which we also don't know anything about.

I agree it would be cool if she winds up full of maggots but I just had to scroll through like three screens of your autists pointlessly debating stupid meaningless shit.

Methinks it practically never even gets mentioned outside of silly necrobump memes and you ladies who doth come into the thread to protest too much

the whole village is Bondrewd sockpuppets in wacky hollowed cosplay, just fucking with the protagonists for the sake of it

Yeah I've got a feeling translations are going to be blinding fast from here on and a discord is going to be super upset about it, lol

If we've learned anything from this arc it's that anything can be a penis in the abyss.

>still no nanachi
This is no good

Attached: nnaa depres.jpg (345x412, 25K)

WRONG!

Yeah I'm not sure the inside of the abyss is even inside earth exactly. They're so deep that certain physical things ought to be a factor (temperature, maybe even pressure) that there's no trace of... in fact, in the case of the temperature, the opposite is happening.

Marulk said there's speculation that the inverted tree roots reach the ocean, but Riko confirmed that there's no evidence that this is true.
Considering the possible time dilation down there, perhaps "down" in the abyss is actually an extradimensional vector, or maybe the whole thing is alive with reality having special rules within just like the village, or both.

Right... do you not know what a red herring is?

I'm saying the author seems to intend us to suspect Moogie is Lyza, but I think it's probably misdirection.

>no Nanachi
That’s a good thing

Okay that post might have been a bit above your reading level.
Lemme put it this way: puberty is intrinsically sexual in its nature. There's nothing implicitly "depraved" about that fact. Evolution too, and reproduction, and even death in the sense that ecosystems are interconnected in a way that makes survival intrinsically linked to it. You can't have some of these things without sex, and you can't have all of those themes without either including it or conspicuously omitting it.
Japanese authors seem to be especially good at taking stupid premises and working them to death until they justify themselves. I think Tsukushi is doing something similar here, taking things which are ostensibly mildly pornographic on the surface (which is 100% a cultural judgement, something Japan is starkly aware of) and making it a part of a cohesive artistic whole.

But it's not over yet so nothing is really conclusive.

since when gored and mutilated children are for 12 years old

Please God have mercy and let us be able to make them seethe even more

YA fiction can actually be pretty extreme.
youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8

Speedreplier. Why does she want to enact vengeance on a bunch of critters that have nothing to do with her mother's suffering?

Pic related; it's u

Attached: Night-of-the-Living-Dummy-cover.jpg (2038x2925, 1.2M)

I always envisioned it as a living thing, as a god of some sorts. Or a projection of our collective unconscious. Maybe i'm overthinking it idk. I just hope we get more information but not a full explanation, that's how I like my world-building.

I feel like you're doing the whole "the curtains are blue" thing. The curtains are just blue lad, and the author is just a pervert.

Bunfags' blue balls give me joy

Speculation is that Vueko, who was lodged in her brain for all that time, has been Jiminy Cricket to Irumyuui, who might even be basically mindless. V's loathing has more to do with Faputa being an unstable nuke than anything her mother was actually feeling.

I'm not sure I believe that but it makes sense with what we know. I suspect we're still being seriously mislead about the nature of the village and what really happened with the eggs though. So it's hard to be sure.

Yeah every ecosystem is a superorganism depending on where you're standing. In this case there's the force field too, which seems to link the whole thing together in a literal sense. The field might actually *be* the abyss, with the material part being just... a hole in the ground.

Yeah man feel free to tell me what I'm really thinking; I ain't gonna try to dumb it down any more. If you insist on being simplistic then believe whatever simple shit you like. But I'm pretty sure this is a fairly sophisticated work.

Do any of you have any links to interviews and notes from Tsukushi?

You just know Tsukishi is itching to kill off the bun, he's been testing the waters for some time now to see if MiA can maintain popularity without Nanachi

>Whats happening to Juroimoh
It's been stated that he's an original creation of Iruumyuui's, and she seems to be in the process of possessing and altering him.
Look and see. His limbs are thinning, his bulbous torso is shrinking, his hunched back is gone and much of his back seems to be lifting off and trailing away from his head like long hair.
>mfw it settles into a gigantic, twisted version of Iruumyuui's human body
>Why does Wazu know the delver language but not the rest of ganja
Probably because he's the leader and has dealt personally with Bondrewd. Much of Ganja has devolved into mindless pleasure receptors, after all.
>Why does Moogie make my dick so hard
because you're a fellow with good taste

Attached: x29.png (846x1200, 1.56M)

Needs more monsters

>What the... That shape!?
Does reg recognize Juroimoh's new shape?

Clearly the answer is no. Without bun there is no MiA

Why is Reg so popular?

he's pretty

He has cute tummy

Attached: regs.jpg (2894x4093, 1.52M)

Because shotacons are on the rise

Attached: eryeyre4te4.gif (741x392, 2.66M)

Clearly there is, my bun-obsessed friend

He's the best main character. Reg has his degen fans like all the others but he's the most consistently written and relatable, as well as the flashiest with his battle capabilities.

Nobody cares about Tsukushi's weird fetish monster village

i do

he's in really bad physical shape, user. we don't need him becoming another togashi but fat

Why care about Nanachi when Faputa is better?

If he's turning into Irumyuui, maybe it looks like moff but human.

mostly pedophiles
and non-peds like him for being cute (non-sexual) and endearing

the piss-licker narehate was a tool for stating that there are all kinds of people in the village and everything can be of value, at least that's my explanation for that.

Soooo, next chapter when?

Is there some way to fix the centerfold on Mangadex? The first page shouldn't have an opposite

Actually it looks like it doesn't keep track of that, I just have to scroll to the second page.

Attached: EE1K9ywUcAAUzGH.jpg (2048x2048, 963K)

If Faputa is the princess of ancap village then why didn't it strike any of us that Reg might be the prince?

there was no mention of a prince at any point before this chapter and reg is a toaster not royalty

Why are secondary characters so slice-of-life worthy in made in abyss?

>But stuff like the toilet eating Riko's ass... I mean... I can't find any justification other than "The guy who drew this is a sick fucker"
The content requires things that accurately portray it. The village is a bizarre place where all human sense of propriety has no application. What better way to show that than something as off-putting as a living toilet? If it makes you feel weirdos out, it’s doing its job. You’re clearly not supposed to feel like the village is your local Starbucks.

He's an earnest young man.

Faputa will die on Riko's orders via incinerator after Reg lets her into the village and she starts slaughtering the inhabitants.

What if Reg blows a hole in the village?
Could the villagers leave through the hole?
It almost sounds like this chapter is setup for Reg doing that, and the villagers continuing deeper into the Abyss, since really as comfortable as they are, at least some of them still wish they'd have went on, and simply stayed because they had to choose either that or dying.

I know he spent years as a character designer, but damn. Tsukushi can design adults as well as he can design pedobait potatos as well as he can design anomalous creatures who don't look like they belong in reality.
Is there even anyone who has him beat?

Do you think Riko hardened too much through her adventures? She broke down at Ozen's, she went insane with Bondrewd. Now even even though she's learning about the secrets of the village, she's able to keep cool, think things through, and weigh her options.

She's not potate anymore.

It's nothing like my hardening.

>fairly sophisticated work
LMFAO!

She was never that potato, people keep saying "She looks like she is never thinking about things" she always reads situations mostly correctly. She did not break down at Ozen, was just shown how out of her ability she truly was and took it absolutely seriously. At Bondrewd she did not go insane, she figured out instantly what Bondrewd was doing after he filled in the blanks of her understanding. The only thing I would call her truly potato at would be how quickly she trusts and relies on people, but this has been more to her benefit than anything (Reg, Prushka)

Attached: notthinking.png (516x337, 78K)

Did they just not yet realize the distinction?

Attached: MITT_.jpg (1200x800, 209K)

Mate, you haven't read enough.

We would've known if they had just let Bondrewd run his experiments.

Hello, this is my prince. I'm just going to leave him here. Please watch over him and make sure nothing goes awry.

Attached: EFFheHeUcAAaEcZ.jpg (1744x2048, 696K)

>Get colonized.

Colonize me, daddy~

Attached: Christopher Columbus - colonised.png (900x860, 476K)

>that pic
Holy fucking based Columbus

I'm sure you can work something out with the other typesetter user and split the work 50/50. Just make sure the fonts are consistent and it's all good.

I literally play no part in any of this and I'm angry at how fucking petulant and childish they are at the whole thing. Telling people not to read, telling people not to discuss, blocking threads from making a subject on it, harassing people, actively trying to get the chapter deleted. Shit like this makes my blood boil. I wonder what it felt like to be the translators or the typesetter if I, having nothing to do with anything, is angered at this bullshit? Imagine doing something you love and then getting called a retard that don't know Japanese or a shitty typesetter by someone who can barely speak English.

Since when is dementors sucking out human souls and leaving humans a dry and dead husk something for children?

What do you want to know?

Since souls are superstitious.

5 minutes

Since 1999

Why not?

Attached: reg_bullied.webm (1600x900, 1.54M)

twitter.com/MikazukiNo_mai/status/1174332920367992833

What would sex with Veko be like?

pants on head retarded

STD ridden

But surely it would feel sticky and wonderful.

I'm surprised to wake up and find the chapter still there.

no. she doesn't even care about the bottom of the abyss at all. her focus is on her mother. She will live or die with Iru. There will also be lots of miss-direction that Moogie, Maaa-kun, Vueko, or Kaja will join the party; but they are emotionally tied to Iru in different ways. Wazukyan will join the party instead.

Tsukushi isn’t bringing a non loli/shota along on the adventure

not even a cutie like Vueko?

Attached: 1547808596669.jpg (691x767, 292K)

Wtf, it totally slipped my mind. I thought that big sword was just an innuendo/art kind of thing but it was actually foreshadowing

More importantly, does Veko do anal?

I want to protect pot Mitty's smile this time, bros.

Maa-san is gonna fucking die. Reg told him to protect Riko, and you get a cute Maa-san going "Maa!".

He's going to die protecting Riko. For REAL this time. He saved Riko from rape. He saved Riko from dissolving. He's going to die saving Riko from a giant penis. He's going to die the way he lived.

Why are redditfags such megalomaniacs?

Veko did everything physically possible with the fat fuck so I'm sure she doesn't mind

What about

If exchanging Belafu's legs and innards can create an immortal soul clone being, then trading out Faputa's arm can transform Wazukyan into loli Wazu-chan.

Attached: 7876538721.jpg (1085x1206, 111K)

Yes

WHERE IS THE BUN

Attached: 16301023_p0.jpg (977x900, 194K)

Because they want their clubhouse to be the only clubhouse. You can't even talk about the chapter there without someone going "that's a crap translation don't fucking read it" or them disallowing you from making threads that a new chapter (that's not there's) is out. It's basically a concentration camp, but the people there love it.

The good thing about being anonymous is that nobody gets credit for anything. We do things because we like things and we want to share them. But them, they like recognition and has to let everybody know they're the ones doing the work and will splatter themselves all over the credits so people will know who they are.

Glad I never use reddit. I had an account for 2 days before deleting it and never returning to that shithole echo chamber.

NEW MADE IN ABYSS VIDEO GAME!?

Attached: gamers.png (721x295, 171K)

i'm so horny bros

love it

Attached: 1522245370023.jpg (984x1000, 130K)

Veko is too frail to delve, she was never going to join.

it's kind of ambiguous. though, the fact that most rapists were sexually abused as children (just like Vueko), doesn't stand in her favor.

it's their reluctance that makes it more desirable to do it. Ozen understands, even if you don't.

Attached: Made in Abyss 1503322269617.jpg (703x1018, 158K)

>tfw only just realizing that Reg's fetish for rubbing Nanachi comes from residual memory of Faputa
god I'm slow

She'd never abandon Iru, or her goddaughter Faputa.

good. I wanted him to die, the moment I saw his butt.

but user, maa-san's but is a perfect rendition of Tsukushi's own hairy asscheeks

Nope. Gamers is just a store in Akiba.

Attached: gamers.jpg (640x480, 87K)

Why would you care what other fans of what you're a fan of care about, the very fact you do is what makes you a normalfag not that the opinion itself is contrary. You care so much about being associated with a certain community that you let it upset you. The only aspect I could see it negatively affecting is perhaps an oversaturation of shitposting during absence periods, but if not kidfucking shitposting it would manifest in another form anyways. Either that or being scared to announce you like X cause X is associated with Y when talking to others, which again would make you a normalfag. Although with that being said I could see you not wanting to be associated with it as to not attract said people but if that were the case you probably wouldn't be here.

Attached: 1553976812401.png (362x269, 58K)