Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1LFyNYF1vac
youtu.be/A9kEJo2Z9Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=b3QsSuOKLbU&t=37s
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192288249/#q192291303
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_arc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I just like Vegeta, okay?

Attached: EEbLu7eUEAA9tNm.jpg (1035x1401, 167K)

My friends hate me for liking dbs

Attached: b5423498ec949bd02629311073d479dc.jpg (829x1247, 190K)

Imagine Broly with Infinite Ki training Ki control.
I guess Vegeta will probably get some Ki Axe or Rubber Ki

It'd make sense for there to be more than one type. We're talking about Universes here....something beyond comprehension. Frankly there should have been more weird races introduced at this point. Original DB has humanoid animals coexisting with humans and dinosaurs...there ought to be a lot of weird things out in the multiverse

Guys i hope you realized that we waited 30 years for one of our characters to get back to that planet.

your friends are beta faggets

Well thats the thing. they stopped watching it cause the first couple episodes weren't that great.

Attached: theory.png (880x128, 18K)

Enter the /cute/gang
Exit the Jobtardfags
Exit the Brolytards
Exit the Jirenfags
Exit the Tardkudags
Exit the Vegetards
Exit the animevsmangaposters
Exit the pedoposters
Exit the concessionposters
Exit the copeposters
Don't even think of replying to me unless you're down with the cuteness
Cutegang HQ

Attached: 1500684377327.png (848x1200, 854K)

Goku - Mind
Broly - Body
Vegeta - Spirit

Wow... mindblown!
Noone could have predicted this!

Attached: XzQx5cy[1].jpg (1366x768, 53K)

How is that thread even alive? I didn't even know a thread could live that long.

Why did the other two next threads get deleted?

The love of the Cutegang never dies

Attached: 1500677696063.png (1342x849, 289K)

I want to FUCK Kefla

Attached: 1523300234468.jpg (3307x4409, 1.52M)

>liking a massive jobber
I laugh at you

Give it to me straight guys, are the namekians going to do anything this arc?

Attached: DO9QD-6VoAUDFc4.jpg (1241x1754, 433K)

What's a Namekian?

H to the OT

Attached: 1527206421901.jpg (591x1279, 198K)

Piccolo already is responsible for Moro coming straight for earth, he did more than enough

I blame the Kami in him.
a pure piccolo would have just executed those faggots.
Ever since he merged with Kami he's been fucking everything up with indecisiveness like when he fucked up against cell and failed to kill babidi.
This was a Kami trait, always waiting and watching and acting when it was too late.
It's probably unintentional though

That's okay that you like a guy who is learning a support ability for Goku.

Shut up Umbrella Guy.

Good.

I'll give him props for introducing the canon Yardrats to the mainstream.

It is too late to retcon Vegeta to not being a worthless retarded jobber.

it seems like plot convenience this time

Die.

Who will win? place your bets!

Attached: Z-fighters vs convicts.png (800x1224, 1.29M)

Potara has a time limit now though.

>caring about DBO
Stop

Only with mortals.
Kibitoshin still didn't unfuse in OG dragonball, so they had to make it contrived

With Yamchad the kekvits have no chance

Attached: yamchad.jpg (712x400, 37K)

I just hope they incorporate broly into the actual anime now that he's canon I want to see his character actually be fleshed out fully

Yamcha is there? that's overkill send the other Z fighters back to watch the kids or something.

PLEASE even if Yamcha shows up just to be memed on again, please just have him there

>being this desperate for fanservice

well someone needs to bully U7 Magetta

Why would he kill those convicts tho? They were weak and he has no way o knowing that Moro has a small army working for him

>when they returned for another round

Attached: EE7QDYEWwAExQez.png (1289x544, 40K)

Probably the team with the android that fought and held his own against Jiren and Goku

I wonder if Esca is going to earth as well, since he is always following Jaco. It would be cool to see his interaction with Piccolo and maybe he could talk about the ultimate namekian, leading to Piccolo resurrecting him and maybe even fusing with the guy

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou Chapter 052_ Goku and Vegeta's Training - 9.jpg (750x1125, 208K)

More like
Goku-Mind
Vegeta-Body
Broly-irrelevant

No.

>U7 Magetta will grow stronger with insults
>his weak points are compliments

He's a criminal after all.

HandsomeRus

Attached: 0C106308-1537-4902-B34F-C429FFBC6D2B.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

What a wimp

Attached: qui-rect-crp.gif (1400x700, 971K)

Can anyone tell me how can some people still believe Jiren is stronger than Broly?

HOLY BASED

I think you shouldnt care either way because they may never meet in any case and power level wanking is pointless

How did this guy still be able to manage Galaxy Patrol?

stupid rat

>implying SDBH won't pull this off on next things
SS4 Dark Broly is enough to kill Jiren

>wanting to just see the character appear is fanservice

(´・_・`)

Because Jiren's ENTIRE existence as a character is "He is the strongest"

Without that he is nothing.

It is. When's the last time you check Toyo's posts?

Broly is Mind, Body AND Spirit
Goku and Vegeta are cheerleaders.

Cope.

Only Jobrentards think so.

It would be funny when Beerus finally realize the threat of Moro, go to help and lose against Moro.

what should I sent my fav dragon ball YouTuber as fanmail?

thinking of sending my great saiyaman sh figuarts since I feel he gives me the least sparks of joy and I never opened it anyways

Attached: drassj.jpg (1080x599, 399K)

Send them this question.

Vegeta
Yamcha
Krillin
Gohan
Goku

order of who got best wife. btw is it true Tien ended up with launch? can't remember where I read that from I read it somehwere

Attached: def28c869bb52d22ecb11bb4172bb629.jpg (540x304, 47K)

Because he is, Broly hasn't won a single battle yet and Vegeta and Goku didn't even have to use their strongest forms to defeat him
MUI Goku > Jiren > UI Goku > Vegeta Azul Evolución > SSB Kaioken Goku > Broly = SSB Goku = SSB Vegeta
>power level wanking is pointless
This.
Non-canon
Pretty much
Poor bait

Vegeta.
>build you antigravity room for training
>genius and have multimillionaire company
>your child is pretty much the strongest next gen earth/time protector
>soon you can learn ki control to defeat Goku

UI is not strongest form. Gogeta is strongest form. Jiren is so weak he can't even handle base Goku and base Vegeta.

There is no MUI. There is only Autonomous UI. No Mastered.

I hate Vegeta.
I have framed every single one of his losses or deaths and hanged them on my wall.
It's gotten me laid thrice.
FUCK VEGETA

Who? Jaco? He is able to deal with petty criminals
>Cope
Its the truth tho. Broly isnt a main character and spirit control is about manipulating the body through ki

>It's gotten me laid thrice.
With a guy i'd bet

If Moro defeats and devours Beerus energy that would hype the final battle beyond belief

Attached: 09966.jpg (465x659, 71K)

>Copegetafag trying to project his gay fantasies onto me to deal with his impotent anger
Pathetic, never reply to me again.

Well i mean i can only imagine a dude agreeing to have sex with someone over something that ridiculous.
You know, as a mad lad kind of arrangement.

>UI is not strongest form
It is goku's strongest form, one that he didn't even have to use to fight broly.
>Gogeta is strongest form
Gogeta isn't his strongest form, it's a fusion between him and vegeta. And it's a fusion they used to rape Broly after he was done failing to hit frieza for half an hour, something that even Toppo could do.
>Jiren is so weak he can't even handle base Goku and base Vegeta
Once again, poor bait.
youtu.be/1LFyNYF1vac
Jiren didn't even move while fighting base goku, actually the first time that he moved just ONE (1) finger was when goku went SSG and even that wasn't enough.
Meanwhile Broly
youtu.be/A9kEJo2Z9Cw
Couldn't even break base Vegeta's grip, and that was after getting beaten up by base vegeta as you can see in this video. Also later in the video you can see Broly being unable to land a single punch on SSG vegeta and jobbing to a single punch to the face. Meanwhile Jiren only needed 1 finger to block SSG Goku's punches. Feel free to shitpost because that'a the only thing you know how to do.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135K)

>Freiza Force still running around
>Saiyan
clearly it isnt

Ratgod Genius

Attached: Quitela the Fucker.png (450x700, 244K)

>Dude I have a Vegeta's losses collection on my bedroom wall, you should come there and see it and maybe later we can do some other things there
Yeah i can see it.

>And it's a fusion they used to rape Broly after he was done failing to hit frieza for half an hour

Attached: lord freeza.gif (500x281, 2.86M)

Enter my cute lovable wife Chino!

Attached: my wife chino is so strong.gif (360x360, 1.72M)

A lot of people enter her, without you needing to ask for it.

>failing to hit
A poor choice of words, but to be fair it's been a while since i've seen the movie. Perhaps saying "failing to beat frieza for half an hour" would be more accurate. And that's something that Jiren managed to do while fighting 3 other guys at the same time. So in any case you still lose.
Now does Broly have the potential to become stronger than Jiren?
Absolutely.
But is he stronger than Jiren right now?
Not by a long shot.

BBC slut

UI Goku- Mid/High GoD tier
Gogeta- Above God tier
Broly got raped by Gogeta so he is definatly not beyong UI level, at best he is slightly stronger

CHADCHAD CHAD CHAD

> Pedo spam off topic

Gentlemen...

UI Goku- Mid/High GoD tier
I don't know about that since Whis said that Jiren was stronger than his GoD and that his GoD was stronger than Beerus. If Jiren is stronger than the GoDs and UI Goku is stronger than Jiren then UI goku is should be Above GoD tier. Also in the movie Whis was dodging every single attack that Broly tried to land on him, and I don't think that a mindless beast stands any chance against an auto-dodge (that can also counterattack)

Attached: 6778560-5650050530-maxre.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Also:
>"H-hey bro, wouldn't it be even funnier if we did that twice more?"
>"Y-yeah, that'd be hilarious"
Remember kids, be careful of playing gay chicken. Know the limits.

Vegeta > Gohan > Krillin > Goku

I know what to do and i have already done it. Hopefully he will eventually get bored of ban evading and will stop spamming the imaginary child that he has a crush on

Attached: GENTLEMANgeta.jpg (281x659, 88K)

>Whis said that Jiren was stronger than his GoD and that his GoD was stronger than Beerus.
Stop with this non canon argument, plus even Quitela says that he expected Beerus to be his final opponent during the GoD battle royale since they are the strongest GoDs

From best to worst
>Krillin
>POWER GAP
>Gohan
>Vegeta
>Goku
>Yamcha

>useless wife that's hot but isn't even rich and you have to become a fucking policeman to feed the family

Vegeta(Bulma is fun, smart, hot and rich)
Gohan(Videl was better as a tomboy but she still pretty and kind, and her father is rich and a good father in law)
Krillin(18 is the hottest wife, but she is kind of a bitch sometimes)
Goku(the most bland looking, broke and bitches all the time, is a good mother but not that good of a wife)
Yamcha is a lonely losert
>is it true Tien ended up with launch?
I doubt that, if anything i think 17 married her

Why are mangafags this annoying
I've been talking about the anime this whole time (which is something even a blind man can see). We've been having a discussion about Anime just like we used to have them 2 years ago when the show was still on, but now you can't go 5 minutes without someone screeching
>MUH MANGA. MUH NON-CANON ANIME.
Who cares. I never read manga and i don't intend to. Anime is better and more relevant even if it's "non-canon". Also if you follow your same logic than Broly can't be stronger than anyone since he isn't even in the manga.

>I've been talking about the anime this whole time
Why are you comparing it to the broly movie then? They are not from the same continuity

>B-but you have to get a job to feed your family, why not just be a golddigger. It's okay to have a wife that wears the pants in your house.
Pathetic nu-male with no self respect. Just because you are a fat neet with no social life doesn't mean that everyone else is. I would rather have a hot wife and work for a living like normal people do than to have an ugly old wife just for her money

>Bitching about having to be a man and provide for your family
Stop being a fag

>Broly hasn't won a single battle yet
I don't think that's really true. What qualifies as winning a battle? He defeated Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza. He made them all flee or otherwise helpless. Unless you have some very specific parameters for what constitutes a win, which would probably invalidate most wins in the series...

seething, just admit 18 is fucking useless

18 becoming a prostitute when?

delusional jirenfags

>They are not from the same continuity
nice spicanon

Why do people think the powerscaling in the manga is bad? I just reread it and it made sense to me. Is it just speed readers?

Attached: 9JlBjR6.jpg (609x563, 69K)

18 could become GoD tier with training no more intense than early DB Roshi training. If 17 and 18 CARED they could be angel-tier. But they don't. Being good parents is more important. Mothers are supposed to raise children, not rake in cash, anyway.

>toyo shoving his fanfiction designs into the canon universe
>the real yardratians are pushed aside by the blobs

not based at all

>Bulma
>Fun
She's a never-ending catfight. As much as I do love her and her character. Wouldn't call her fun, unless you're an engineer and have something to learn from her.

She could at least get a job that have her use a computer while at home.

Oh please, every time there is a Broly vs Jiren argument it's always anime jiren vs movie broly, no one ever mentions manga jiren. Don't pretend like you didn't know i was talking about the anime the whole time. I even sent fucking youtube links from the anime and mentioned things that only exist in the anime but only now you start talking about continuity and shit like that.
>They are not from the same continuity
It's literally the same shit with slight variations. The broly movie is going to get adapted into the anime just like Battle of Gods and Ressurection F were.
>inb4 the anime isn't coming back
It's too profitable for it not to come back. They are doing Dragon Ball Heroes now but after that ends they will have to fill up a slot
>What qualifies as winning a battle?
Like in real life fighting sports. Opponent on the ground unable to move (or dead). Also surrendering is an option.
>He defeated Goku, Vegeta, and Frieza. He made them all flee or otherwise helpless
Tagging in and out isn't really a defeat. It's like saying Raditz defeated Piccolo because Piccolo had to step out of the fight to charge his attack while Goku was fighting him

Nah, making both parents work has always been a trap that devalues us all and destroys families. She's fine. They're all fine. Raising children (properly) is a full time job regardless.

For how long do you think Super goes on for?

No arguments against it, just an ad hominem. Exactly what I expected from a shitposter.

They literally ran (teleported) away though. For over an hour. Piccolo never left the battlefield against Raditz.

By that logic you might say Mr. Satan never lost to Cell, just tagged out. I don't think he ever surrendered, not verbally anyway like Goku did.

18 scammed Mr. Satan into giving them millions, if one of them should work it should be her, but toriyama can't write female characters worth shit

>not taking the kid to a day-care
>the bitch want money but don't want to work
Krillin needs to divorce her and take the kid.

>hot stay-at-home wife who takes cares of your child, cleans the house and cooks for yoy is useless because she isn't the breadwinner and the man of the house
Are you into Femdom by any chance?

At this rate, I expect it to go on to the point of nausea. I'm expecting it to pick up and run again for the next five years, followed by a hiatus, then another run. Repeat for ~15 years. They'll probably launch "Dragon Ball Ultra" or something before Super even finishes.

Kek, bitches don't know what they want. She's just venting because she's a woman. She's actually perfectly happy --- wait, that's right... technically they should be rich enough to buy their own land and mansion, shouldn't they?

Wtf did Goku do with his 23rd Tenkaichi winnings anyway?

Soon.

Attached: not_yours_by_ginkoflowers-d3cy7eo.png (1600x1282, 1.77M)

lol don't be a creep. I know Yamcha is suicidal but he's no Epstein.

The anime always had its own version of the movie's storyline, why would it be different this time?!
>It's literally the same shit with slight variations
Its not always so minor, in the anime Vegeta states that he unlocked SSB through training alone, though in the movie its not explained, and (though i might be wrong about this one) the anime didnt change the whole "SSG was absorbed and now its on Goku's base form" stuff, i remember people bitching about the manga using SSG because of that. Plus there is the whole deal with neither Goku or Vegeta using their anime tranaformations
>inb4 the anime isn't coming back
It might come back, and if it does they will make their own version of the Broly movie and i bet they will include SSBKK and SSBE

>By that logic you might say Mr. Satan never lost to Cell, just tagged out
That's because he never did lose, all praise the undefeated champion of the Earth, Hercule Satan.
Shitposting aside, you could count fleeing as losing, and in that case i admit that Vegeta and Goku did lose (but frieza didn't) which would make them 1-1 against Broly. But also in that case Jiren's victories skyrocket since Goku, Frieza, Vegeta and 17 all had to step down at one or more points to rest or hide

Attached: Mr.SatanDBGT.png (300x742, 314K)

>Spirit control allows one to control its body, like Tenshinhan growimg new arms
>Just like God ki changes a sayan's hair color, Kaioshin ki might end up changing one's skin color
Shiva mode Uub fucking when???!!!

Attached: 98757433f938a63a91a7e8318387ff2c.jpg (736x1021, 134K)

>Paying money to a stranger to raise your child so your wife could work 8 hours a day just to come home and work even more hours cleaning and cooking
Now that doesn't sound like a happy marriage to me. They dont say Happy wife = happy life for no reason. By your posts i assume that you dont have a wife but you do have a mother, so tell me, did your mother work a job and did her mother work a job too? If yes I feel bad that your father and grandfsther had such low earning jobs that the women in your familiy had to step in

It's always down to the speed readers, some people are just Chris Chan tier autists who create head cannon without any backing.

>Is it just speed readers?
Yes

Which characters are likely to get a massive power boost in the near future?

Vegeta
>not a power boost, but will have access to abilities that Goku doesn't have

Goku
>will master UI

Piccolo
>will fuse with the Ultimate Namekian after they're revived

Uub
>Buu was revealed to have God Chi, Uub likely will too

Attached: MXA0635.png (802x784, 527K)

nice spicanon

Not an argument
>Vegeta
>not a power boost
I really think he will get one, it wouldnt make sense for Goku to reach GoD levels while Vegeta just uses some tricks

your spicanon is not an argument

I think the whole point of this arc is to move away from raw power and towards unique abilities. Moro isn't more powerful than Goku or Vegeta, but his abilities make them useless in a fight against him.

1-2 more years left.

My wife Chino is so cute

>But also in that case Jiren's victories skyrocket since Goku, Frieza, Vegeta and 17 all had to step down at one or more points to rest or hide
I would some of those as independent victories, yes. It's ugly and doesn't look favorable for our heroes, but that's how it is to me.

Though my one argument against that is, a separate fight is counted when a contestant has recovered enough stamina from the previous fight to be considered full stength. Though it seems more appropriate to say that Goku found new depths to his limits, rather than that he recovered enough stamina to call them independent fights.

In which case, you could say Jiren has won an insane amount of rounds against U7, rather than whole fights. Remember in most sports a round is only ~3min long.

>Gohan
I mean he has to... right?

All of the humans are capable of turning rainbow/golden body enlightenment mode, if Buddhism is still semi-canon in DB. I'd like to see characters reach new heights via reason, not just convenient fan-service scaling.

One could even say that Enlightenment is more powerful than godhood, based on even gods coming to Buddha for training.

If Uub can fuse with post-training muscle Buu (Grand Supreme Kai awoken), then he would definitely be in a high enough tier to contend with whatever is beyond GoD.

>I think the whole point of this arc is to move away from raw power
Sure but that could still lead to a power up, i mean UI is definatly a power up even if his power level doesnt change
>Moro isn't more powerful than Goku or Vegeta
He definatly is now, he has been eating planet for a week now. Also i forgot to mention but im really hoping that Buu is also powering up in his sleep, according to Toriyama the original buu used to feed on evil emotions from mankind while he was sleeping but now that he has completely merged with the grand kaioshin he might be feeding on good energy aka genki

So we actually came to a mutual agreement. Is this how /dbs/ would look like without shitposting?

Attached: 1568842573276.webm (800x480, 2.87M)

>Paying money to a stranger to raise your child
You're right. They might as well have Goten and Trunks watch her.

>someone got so BTFO and asshurt that he made this webm after losing an argument
Is this what peak dogcession looks like?

Attached: 1569137850956.jpg (1024x576, 58K)

>Because he is, Broly hasn't won a single battle yet
Jobren doesn't have a single win either.

Not him but didn't Jiren beat both Hit and some blue dude in the tournament of power? Idk I didn't watch the anime.

Yes

He beat Hit, Maji Kayo, Vegeta, and technically Goku and Frieza as they had to knock themselves out to take Jiren with them.

Jiren didn't win then tournament and therefore doesn't have a single win. Only Android 17 won.

~193489822
Poor bait. He had multiple eliminations, the big ones were Hit and Vegeta. And that's not even including the fights that he won, but just eliminations.
Ignore the schizo, all he knows to do is to shitpost and use buzzwords. He doesn't have the mental capacity to form a complex sentence

>Liking DBS
That's the problem here with you.

>nothing happens again, the chapter

Toyopacobros.... what the fuck is this pacing....

Attached: 1568060768722.jpg (1280x721, 160K)

>all of these personal attacks
>b-bait
>a Jobrentard accusing anyone of using buzzwords
Pathetic post

>look at pictures of new chapter
>words words words words
>almost no fighting

Attached: 7Xmp6Kg.png (931x521, 547K)

Is merus an angel or not

Toyotaro is aiming to become the next Togashi

>Goku didn't beat Nam because Jackie Chun won the tourtament
We already defined what a victory is, try to keep up before you shitpost le ebin style

>New se of ki introduced
>Setting up fight for the secondary characters
>Merus and Goku developing a friendship that might lead to Merus flashback
Yeah, DB is finally good

False equivalency. The tournament was a battle royal. And just screaming bait bait doesn't help your case at all.

>everyone I dont like is a jobrentard
I give you this final (you) out of pity, because I feel bad that you have to shitpost just to get some.

*Raugh*
Too bad he's not based enough to give them techniques that are actually meaningful and killing the last bit of interest this arc could have had

>not appreciating cute yardrats

Attached: 1569081504447.jpg (1092x1187, 220K)

ENTER wholesome Pan

Attached: 10CCC835-BB0D-4B9A-993A-A4C44918004A.png (736x1200, 871K)

Kys

Post fem vegeta

Attached: 9pxvzkhcwhn21.jpg (640x330, 27K)

Enter Pan and her husband Uub

Attached: b449446f85d5c80e5de6c2d92779a59a.jpg (415x720, 119K)

Guys, I had an idea for a way they can detect anything they want by using their ki detection.
The Z-Warriors can detect a person by remembering the ki, right? Why not use it to track objects too? For example: make a super powerful saiyan baby and remodel its body in such a way that it will retain the basics to exist while retaining their ki as well. Now you have a permanent way of detecting anything, even objects, by wrapping them with the baby.
I'm a genius.

Attached: Vegeta.png (580x431, 264K)

What the fuck are you trying to say? Please say it in such a way that a simple ningen such as myself can understand.

Attached: 1561254762100.jpg (950x1024, 99K)

Shameless samefag

Hey man. What did wholesome posting ever do to you?

you're mentally ill and never had sex, stop lying on a taiwanese cooking board.

>mentally ill samefag

I swear I'm not that guy, I legit have no idea what he was trying to say.

Since there are so many criminals coming to earth I hope some of the lesser characters get to fight some of them while the more major characters deal with the big threats.
Especially chichi and videl would be cool but stuff like like chiatzu would be cool as well, maybe even bring in some completely irrelevant characters like the Indian dude who lives at the base of corins Tower I forget the name of.

Sure user I believe you

Can you faggots please stop and let us have a normal DB thread for once? Seriously how hard is it to restrain yourself?

Yamcha hard carries

Huh is the new chapter out?

Thanks user.

Attached: 3b076c58a2428b5fa6352c3832198fd4.png (640x480, 217K)

No, he had sex three times, and that was because of his Vegeta losses collection on the wall. See and and

See

R-reekdom bros, what the fuck...Is July over yet? I, I'm getting nervous...!

Attached: 1565236228156.jpg (690x580, 67K)

Lmfao

I might be wrong but this is the first time that we have a villain who is growing in power together with the main characters, right? normally the villain powers up and stays like that until the heroes become stronger through training or whatever and then he gets defeated, but now each day that Vegeta and Goku spend training is possibly another day where Moro eats a planet. Thats a cool way to keep Moro threatening since we have no idea of how powerful he is right now

Attached: 68866465_359340141664035_7777969235053922551_n.jpg (1080x1332, 109K)

Jiren - All three.

Waiting for the samefagging follow up

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh i wonder of the Huh guy will reply to this post. It's not like yo- i mean he did it before already

>of
If*

FIVE

CONNECTED

SOURCES

VERY STRANGE

>no arguments
Expected.

Deep

What

Cell did it a bit early on

You ever been to /po/

little toyopaco every animechad already knew that Super wasn't coming back this year because Kitaro was renewed for another season. Anyone who isn't an idiot knows that Super isn't coming back until Kitaro ends.

You got baited by one of Geekdom101's jokes and are now mad. Understandable.

But also understand that you are coping. You are pre-emptively coping because you know that when the anime DOES come back, it will instantly render the non-canon manga obsolete.

Why talk cute but then post a sexual image.

Anyone up to share some headcanon? I'll start:

I like to think of UI as Genki Dama mode.
With the ego dissolved, not only does the body react on its own but it can also access all Ki in the surroundings (user and everything else becoming one).
That can be the reason for Goku being able to pull it off in the ToP (lots of Ki around) and just after being hit by the Genki Dama (collective Ki entering into him).
Mastered UI lets the user have an ego (Goku getting angry, angels having personality) while maintaining these perks.
And I guess Angels might be able to tap into the Ki of their whole universe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>liking dbs
>friends
choose one.

I believe the new paradigm in dragon ball will be "reality punchers".

Goku and Vegeta will get so strong that their hits will literally tear reality asunder. Their new foes will all be Angel tier. There will be no more big ki attacks. no more earth shattering punches.

instead, when their bodies collide reality will break.

and finally, gokek and jobgeta will be worthy sparring partners for Jiren.

Attached: 13193.jpg (640x360, 17K)

With Kip Mangina dead who should be the new voice of Broly?

Attached: rbroly.jpg (480x360, 15K)

>watching the dub

>and finally, gokek and jobgeta will be worthy sparring partners for Jiren
Even then they will have to fuse and learn at least 4 more transformations and maybe, just maybe then they will be able to land a punch on CHADCHAD CHA CHAD

Attached: DYhyhpOVQAAtxCm.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

>watching the sub

>listening to an old woman with a high pitch voice scream ATATATA instead of listening to the dub in your native language

>not watching the raw

>listening to beta man/cuck

>listening to a grandma

Men of culture know that training episodes are the real hype in DB manga.
Toyo seems able to pull off the same rythm and feeling of anticipation as the original manga in this aspect.

toyopacope

>listening to a blacked actress

Do you prefer asain girls (because they are pure) by any chance?

You will never know the pleasure of growing up with a dub that leaves the original battle screams undubbed. Peak martial arts movie feeling.

>original battle screams undubbed
What?

B-BEJITAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1537852396082.jpg (348x348, 23K)

>being a mentally ill incel
oof

Goku had a real manly dubbed voice when he was speaking but it changed to the japanese grandma screams when fighting.

What language?

Like i said it normally happens only at first, then the villain just does nothing until they come back and defeat him. After he became Perfect Cell just did not nothing

>Men of culture know that training episodes are the real hype
Exactly, even more so when this training is used to expand our own knowledge about how their powers work

Attached: 29292o2o.jpg (676x1008, 149K)

Catalan.
Got to admit its very wonky with lots of dialogue badly translated (characters only saying "He's really strong!... But I am also strong!" when they should be saying something not retarded, etc)
Though being immensely flawed it has some brilliant moments and several good dubbed screams:
youtube.com/watch?v=b3QsSuOKLbU&t=37s

>krillin is a cop
>will be recruited by space cops
will he keep his space cop job when the arc ends?

Yuya Cacahashi
ahahaha

Attached: stan tate btw.jpg (512x512, 41K)

>new Toyopablo chapter is all bullshit exposition nobody cares about
Wow when they said Toyotarō was copying Togashi they weren’t fucking kidding

I doubt that, it could take days for him go to work and back home. The only person i could see joining the GP for real would be trunks since he is already like a cop in xenoverse

HEY GUYS, MASAKOX HERE!

Attached: Butthead tales a tale of his butt.jpg (1204x677, 300K)

>based
>Just a weak reference and lame gags
Not to mention he is still jerking to Vegeta as usual.
Give the manga to dragongarowlee

Imagine thinking Jiren is unable to beat an Angel.

Nah fuck off, it already happened
Th eonly good thing is Toyotaro giving focus to many characters

>GP arc ends
>Moro has beem defeated
>Merus is revealed to be either an angel or was trained by one
>whatever reasons he had to hide his powers end up resolved during the arc
Can't wait to see Freeza and his army getting arrested

Attached: ce590191202d5144b52bf038773e408a.jpg (736x1002, 106K)

>Nah fuck off, it already happened
It didnt, cell was completely different

I re-watched that video the other day and cachinnated when Keku's faces showed up.

This Post - BASED

kek

>everyone gets arrested
>the next arc is having the cast break out of prison

Since you can more or less figure out what Toriyama's notes are by looking at the manga and the anime I think the "affecting the whole world of void" feats from the anime are complete non canon outliers since the manga shows Goku vs Jiren only shaking the stage itself, the anime makes Zeno look too unimpressive despite his supposedly unmatched power

Attached: main-qimg-8d1c5eee639510feafe31e0adba02c68.jpg (290x174, 11K)

>thinking Jiren is unable to beat an Angel
Not possible. Allow me to elaborate:
If someone were to think that Jiren is unable to beat an Angel then his IQ would be too low to be able to think at all, therefore it's impossible to think that

Attached: 1568059142889.gif (637x358, 1.26M)

Astonishing analysis, as always, JirenCHAD.

REMINDER that Jiren was never trying to kill anyone in the TOP. Jiren was holding back the ENTIRE time..

When Goku went MUI, he was giving his 110%. It was literally everything he had. Jiren still had to hold himself back because Jiren is a good guy and not a sociopathic maniac like gokek who just wants to fight.

Now, if Jiren were to go FULL POWER... El grande padre himself.. no... ZENO HIMSELF would have to step in to calm Jiren down.

This is what it means to be the REALITY BREAKER JIREN.

Attached: rbj.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Jiren couldn't fly, so his power and techniques were cut short in the ToP. Hard to imagine that he is actually much more powerful than what was already shown.

Wow.

Attached: chadren humiliating the MCs.jpg (1663x1663, 287K)

Such garbage choreography

Jobrenburros prefer their simple one dimensional jobber because it’s easier for them to understand

don't need big flashy moves to btfo manletgeta and gokek

Holy SHIT.

Attached: strongerthanjobly.webm (600x334, 1.13M)

>Jiren couldn't fly
Apologies but i have to correct you on this one. While it was stated that it's physically IMPOSSIBLE to fly without wings, Jiren managed to do that with ease as you can see in pic related.
Imagine that, even the rules set by THE GOD OF GODS himself were broken by Jiren without him even breaking a sweat, and no one dared to punish him for that
Based. How does he make it look so easy?

Attached: 506402c6be8568a88292a401893f8eb7.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Soon

Attached: El Hermano.png (1024x640, 363K)

>This headcanon
Discarded.

800RPMren dominating.

Attached: AROUNDren.webm (600x332, 808K)

What?! But I thought that was Vegeta's strongest move. How was he able to deflect it just by looking at it? There is no way someone could be that powerful

Everyone take a break, Jirenfag's just gonna samefag for a little while.

He is ABOVE the frame limit holy shit.

Attached: fastren.webm (700x398, 252K)

Way ahead of you

what happened to brolyfags? there were a bunch of them a few months ago

Attached: 1569141772107.jpg (378x485, 25K)

Some anons here are left in wonder in viewing Vegeta as "I-I-I IF VEGETA WAS TALLER, THEN THINGS WOULD BE BETTER FOR HIM."
I'm afraid, that is simply not the case here. You're envisaging Vegeta through rose tinted glasses, you must accept Vegeta at his current and permanent height.
And no, wearing platforms will do no good for Vegeta.

Attached: Vegetawinningagain.png (265x222, 81K)

>RTH
Sad cuck.

Kys moeshitter.

Attached: 1569088930916.jpg (570x499, 112K)

Just watched the movie. I thought vegeta and goku fused once before already or am i imagining things?

Gentlemen...

potara fusion

dumb speedwatcher

literqlly how is that different tho

>s-stop it Goku, no-- AIIIE AIIIEEE WHIS HELP

Attached: rapedrus.webm (800x448, 321K)

Go back. Don't return here.

got post your gay fantasies elsewhere

They were beaten and humiliated and most of them either left or stopped brolyposting. Only one Zombie remains and he is easy to recognise. He is the one that claims that everyone he dislikes is a SHITrentard and usually replies to himself. 1 minute and 30 seconds after he posts something (he waits an extra 30 seconds so the posts wouldnt be exactly one minute apart). I remember one time when he had a meltdown on being called out on a spelling mistake (added a "d" at the end of the word "point") so he spammed the entire thread for half an hour and got himself banned. The moment he was banned 95% of brolyposts in that thread were removed so that should tell you enough about him. Im going to do what I always do when talking about him, and that is to quote a fellow scholar
>There is no sanity left, no arguments to win, no glory to gain, and nothing to prove. Just a rabid, screeching animal that is the very product of our unending success

Attached: f8tUIdM.png (2560x1440, 1.7M)

Attached: 664.jpg (295x371, 30K)

MY ARM !!! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEE

Attached: 1565729548501.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Relinder

Attached: images (7).jpg (480x640, 74K)

Reminder*

i laughed so hard at this my head hurts

>*ruins your badass SSJ2 Gohan scene*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: AIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (500x281, 918K)

I wonder if goten and trunks got a power up becaude of that

AIIIIIEEEEE HURIZA-SAMA Y-YAMEROOOO AIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: huriza-dono.....gif (500x279, 928K)

Not canon.

time to make the donuts.

Attached: its time.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

What is this?

I like Hit from Universe 6.

Attached: 512px-Hit1.png (512x327, 204K)

Time to one shot Jobly

It is tho, these extras from the volumes have always been canon

>jobbed to jiren

Attached: Hitto.jpg (1280x5756, 429K)

>"jobbed" to one of the strongest fighters in the multiverse after giving him a decent fight

yeah, totally.

Attached: CHIT.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Based, Redpilled, and high IQ.

Attached: squeeze.png (400x400, 6K)

Leave Gohan's dick to me.

Attached: 1568933532644.png (253x343, 122K)

Wait, is that the guy who can kill Broly in one strike?

I honestly forgot that the Yardrat had never shown up in the Manga before and thus their original design was created by Toei.
Shows how lazy Toriyama could be
>And so Goku was rescued by some aliens who gave him new clothes and taught him this new teleportation tecnique. Not gonna bother drawing them though, just mentioning them should be enough for this visual medium.

>YAMETE!!!!!

Attached: 1B1141CF-85CA-4DAF-8212-C847B24FE7AE.png (720x719, 675K)

OH NONONOOO

Attached: DOESNTKNOWTHELOREtaro strikes again!.png (725x408, 176K)

This, the Yardrat were just a plot device to explain why Goku was gone for a year.

I don't see the contradiction. The Ginyu Force were causing a stir on Planet Yardrat, then they got called by Freeza to go to Namek, and then they were all defeaed. Their ship was programmed to go back to Planet Yardrat as soon as their mission was over.

Already refuted

>no arguments
Expected.

Maddening stillness that envelops the very soul in loneliness. This, of course, is the immediate product of my incredibly fulminating victory.

End yourself

Attached: IMG_20190922_162531_490.jpg (1280x1037, 131K)

no one cares, you're sick in the head.

>source is himself
Nice circular logic, cuckarian.

based and vegodta pilled

>no arguments
Expected.

Attached: IMG_20190920_123046_764.jpg (1280x994, 125K)

>I say this is right because I said so
Did I really have to explain what circular logic is, you illiterate sombrerofag?

your headcanon isn't an argument. toyotaro is a shit writer.

18 loving money doesn't mean that she likes to work. Toriyama not being good writing females has nothing to do with this.

The raw available already, if you think that translation is wrong then present proof like that user did
>W-WHO CARESBIF HE IS CONSISTENT, HE STILL SUCK
Yeah yeah, go back to heroes

They are schizos, ignore them.

>CARESBIF HE IS CONSISTENT, HE STILL SUCK
>IESLB
DIDIDISCARDED.

Holy fucking based.

>unable to notice sarcasm
Im sorry user, i didnt realize that you are retarded , i'll take it easy on you from now on

Which is why Tori needs to kill off the toaster.

>parroting Jirenscholars
>failing to apply what he parrots correctly
I don't think you can go lower than this

I don't see why. She is a mother and has to raise marron.

>l-lol it was on purpose! TRUST ME
Go read a book, taco loco.

Divorce and get a new wife that is human. All what Krillin needs to do.

Attached: Moro's last vision.jpg (600x327, 17K)

based

Not him, I don't understand what you're claiming is a contradiction though

I lost.

Thread reminder

Attached: clowno.png (612x487, 403K)

Watch all of them merge together using the namek ability and become a real fighter

HOLY FUCKING BASED

Good to see someone else who knows the truth.

wow that clown is right

literal clown opinion

Also applies for DBZ and DB.

gokek and keketa are currently the 7th and 8th "best" (known) fighters of universe 7

merus is an angel or an immortal thanos like type.

I now realize that calling him GODren would be an insult. He's way above gods. He's simply the concept of absolute power in physical form.

Attached: 1563566153856.png (1280x939, 845K)

based redditor

Attached: 1553815235824.png (968x520, 232K)

dragon ball? more like DRAG ON ball, because it DRAGS ON

Attached: 321564.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

based power

when is the anime returning guys? geekdom hasn't said much lately

Keep in mind Goku and Vegeta got stronger after TOP. That doesn't have to hold up completely,

Also ENTER CHADLY

Attached: CHADLY RISES.jpg (1200x680, 66K)

The magnificent thing about Jiren's power is that it's all from training. No shortcuts, no transformations, no bullshit. He wasn't born with the ability to transform and gain more power.
When goku wasn't strong enough to defeat Frieza, he transformed into a Super Saiyan which multiplied his power. If he was born any other race he would have died on Namek. He only defeated Frieza because he was born a Saiyan
And when Super Saiyan wasn't strong enough, he got another transformation. And when that wasn't enough he once again gained another transformation.
Later on when Super Saiyan 3 wasn't enough he did a ritual exclusive to his race to gain the power of a God, and even then that wasn't enough to surpass his GoD (which is something Jiren did on his own, with no transformations). And as if that weren't enough he got his fifth race-based transformation and added kaioken, a technique that multiplies your power, to it. And that's not even counting the countless Zenkai boosts that Saiyans get when they have a near death experience.
And with all of that combined he STILL didn't even manage to make a scratch.
So let's count them all:
5 transformations exclusive to his race, 2 of which give him the power of a God
Abilty to gain strenght from almost dying
A technique that multiplies your power 20 times
All of that combined wasn't enough to defeat Jiren, so he had to use a technique that the Angel of his universe was teaching him, and even then it took him a few tries to defeat him.
Now imagine if Jiren was to learn Kaioken. His tremendous power is already above GoD level so what would happen if he multiplied it.
If Kaioken X2 is enough to get him to Angel tier, imagine what a Kaioken X20 would do. How can anyone compete?

Attached: MONSTERren.gif (400x595, 1.73M)

>to one of the strongest fighters in the multiverse
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>jobbed

A buncu of fighters are powerful without needing transformations, Jiren isnt special. Also multipliers are a meme

Huh, I'm not him. I seldom post here, anyway. Still, I'm a Chadly acolyte indeed.

Imagine if we ever REALLY saw that training instead of getting it off-screen. Face it, Jiren's backstory is just a ripoff of Batman's. It's lazy, boring and bland, just like Jiren himself. He's not a character. He's not a person. He's an obstacle to be surpassed, and like all obstacles, he is surpassed in the end. We'll probably never see Jiren in the anime again outside of Heroes.

CHADly, however... has opened up a new frontier of possibilities for the franchise. As a more well-rounded character, he has much more staying power. Jiren will be long forgotten while CHADly basks in the radiance of relevance and Shintani's artstyle. Face it, jobber.

Attached: CHADLY.jpg (620x356, 47K)

I like Jiren.

Enter Moro.

Attached: 1562276184602.webm (540x540, 1.04M)

Enter Gowasu

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

These DBS threads are such a meme. That's why I love them so fucking much.

Attached: CHADLY APPROACHES.jpg (275x183, 8K)

> You're country
> You're age
> You're favorite character

Argentina
Gohan Chad SSJ2 nino

Attached: Whitechad.png (480x474, 259K)

Do you just do this shit for every single thread?

>Spain
>19
>Broly

Nigeria
Vegeta

Hey, I remember you.

t. shitposter
No one like Shitren unironically

Imagine if Jiren learned the Kaioken....

Sad, but true.

To quote another user, multipliers are a meme.

Attached: CHADLY BUSTS A NUT.jpg (640x464, 51K)

Nope.

Whis' tight blue boipussy

No.

Attached: FURIOUS CHADLY.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

27 (I'm an engineer)
Jiren

why every time Toriyama feels too lazy to make a proper character design he simply slaps DQ Slime's face on it?

Attached: Slime.jpg (500x368, 94K)

ENTER

Attached: CHADren.jpg (2260x1274, 377K)

Congo
Broly

>The magnificent thing about Jiren's power is that it's all from training. No shortcuts, no transformations, no bullshit. He wasn't born with the ability to transform and gain more power.
Just like Maito Gai, my favorite character from N*ruto. Both are the strongest in their respective series.

please tell me you're a congo dandy

Attached: congo dandies.jpg (480x480, 57K)

user Jiren isn't even top 100 characters in fiction

The motivational speech from Toppo is truly a moving piece of writing to anyone who experienced true friendship. And at the same time, he rightfully calls him the STRONGEST.
When Jiren tells Frieza to shut the FUCK up and his ki starts building up... Holy fuck I really recommend you to re-watch this scene. The sound his unimaginable ki makes is like standing right next to a powerful, industrial electrical engine starting up.
When he stands up, bright, sparkling flames envelop his wide silhouette. He just keeps rising above Frieza, towering over him with his massive frame, completely blotting the dumbfounded Frieza out of the screen frame.
He then, rises his big and powerful open hand high up into the air, just like a powerful alligator opens his jaws right before catching a pray, and then... then it happens. The hand closes in an instant, into a steel fist.
The sound is almost indescribable. The deafening thunder it produces shakes everything, not just the tympanic membrane, not just the chest cavity-- like when you listen to loud low frequency sound-- it sends a loud BOOM into the very soul. Even a17, who cannot sense ki, KNOWS and FEELS how dangerous that is, and tells Frieza to run the FUCK away.
He stretches his powerful latissimus dorsi and swings. Zeno knows nothing could have stopped that limb from sweeping all in its wake.
LOOK at how this man, by merely swinging an arm, creates a roaring, blazing, raging, humongous tide of incandescent vigor. Looming over all creation and threatening to consume all.

Attached: ENGINEren.webm (800x450, 2.75M)

not memeing but this scene was actually well-done, too bad most people could not take Jiren's character seriously after the "MUH PARENTS ARE DEEAAAD" backstory that felt like something straight out of a fanfic generator AI

forgot pic

Attached: NO ERES BLANCO.png (634x358, 185K)

based basedposter

J-JIREN-SAMA PLEASE DON'T STAND UP

Attached: 1544988668434.jpg (960x720, 60K)

nicaragua
goku

>Huh, I'm not him
I can see that. Your english is good and you write more than two sentences per post. Also you have the ability to form a complex sentence which is something that the Zombie cannot as you can see from his posts.
Now to move on to what you said
>Face it, Jiren's backstory is just a ripoff of Batman's.
And new Broly's backstory is a ripoff of Doomsday (well close enough, child on a hellish planet where only the strongest survive, mindless killing machine, constantly evolving into a stronger being etc.), which is at least an upgrade from a baby that is mad about another baby crying next to it.
>It's lazy, boring and bland, just like Jiren himself. He's not a character. He's not a person. He's an obstacle to be surpassed, and like all obstacles, he is surpassed in the end
You just perfectly described Broly without meaning to. His longest line in the entire movie was about his green belt. He just mindlessly fights for a few hours and that's it. No story in between, no talking with Goku or Vegeta, Just smashing things like a giant green monster (really reminds me of another character). Broly has always been a walking lower level (something that Jiren gets criticized for, while Broly gets praised for it) meanwhile Jiren... well... you can read pic related.
>multipliers are a meme.
But Kaioken literally is a multiplier, it even has a fucking number with which you multiply it with next to it. Even King Kai calls it a multiplier. And are you seriously going to tell me that Goku doesn't get a power boosts from his transformations? What's the point of them if he doesn't?

Attached: 1563755433499.png (1878x2549, 814K)

HOLY BASED

Based GaiCHAD

Attached: Guy's_Eight_Inner_Gates.png (1916x1080, 1.26M)

INDIA
BROLY

FUCK JIRENFAGS

Montenegro
The Champion of Earth and Earth's savior Mr. Satan

Attached: Mr.SatanCellGamesDebut.png (450x744, 468K)

Okay, let's see here. I've actually never seen that Doomsday comparison before, I don't really get it. And besides, isn't the point of our new Broly to not be straight-up evil? I suppose it makes sense on a base level.

The problem with Jiren is that he showed up once, did shit and he'lll never show up again. He was literally just someone to flex UI on. His design is just an alien Power Ranger. To me, nothing that he does matters because he's not well executed. He comes off as boring, shoehorned in and shilled, whereas the new Broly at least has substance. Jiren doesn't have an arc, yeah, he learns teamwork and shit, but can we really call that development? He realises that after getting beaten up. That's not development. Broly, however, has his views challenged when Lemo and Chirai treat him with kindness and after the battle in the movie.

I'm not saying Broly is the second coming of Christ in terms of storywriting, but I do believe he's some of the best stuff DBS has put out as of now. A great revamp, in my opinion. Memes aside, I suppose.

And yeah, I get that Kaioken's whole point is to be a multiplier. What I meant by that is that we shouldn't exorbitate Jiren's power like that.

Overall, I don't care for power debates. All I care about is this storywriting shit. Even if you're a Jirenfag, it's nice to talk to you.

BTW: I've actually never met the zombie. Is he really that bad? Kek.

Attached: CHADLY OBSERVES THIS THREAD.jpg (604x340, 28K)

Both characters roar in incandescent red fury while surpassing the rest of the cast without any gimmicks or plot armor. Fuggen BASED.

Attached: CRIMSON CHADS.jpg (1365x1365, 175K)

>His design is just an alien Power Ranger

nah he's actually a Ben 10 alien

Attached: ultimos.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Yes
I wonder why the anime didnt revealed that this guy is a demon, unless this wasnt in Tori's original draft

I guess Toriyama's intention was to explain his backstory by dialogue instead of using a flashback sequence

I think user 2 summarises my opinion of Jiren perfectly. Can he be cool? Maybe. Is he? Not at all. I just can't fucking take him seriously. He's a shill. An obstacle. Unorganic, boring and bland. Honestly, he could've been done better. Hell, even if I mocked his design, I kinda like how he looks. I wish he would've been more interesting. The concept is there, no one bothered to do anything with him.

Fuck, am I feeling sorry for Jiren right now?

Not that far off, actually.

Attached: SSJ CHADLY.jpg (1214x697, 90K)

>BTW: I've actually never met the zombie. Is he really that bad? Kek.
That's a nickname the pitiful newfag gives to anyone who insults Jobren, don't give it any weight.

新宿区,日本
ベジータ

Oh, I thought it was a single user who made everyone cringe collectively. Glad I'm not that guy, I suppose.

There are no cringe anti-Jobren posters.

It is a single retard that sees Jirenfags everywhere. He is literally mentally ill.

Why did Whis say the Grande Padre was Top 5 fighters of the multiverse? Did he ever fight someone else besides training angels? I thought they were supposed to not interfere.
And again, that kinda implies there are angel tier beings out there.

Explain how G.Frieza tanked LSS Broly for ONE HOUR meanwhile gokek and manletgeta only lasted minutes between the both of them...?

Attached: 1569135450115.jpg (700x700, 75K)

Well, I wouldn't consider myself strictly anti-Jobren, the conversation simply happens to revolve around him right now. To be fair, I'm just stating my opinion without giving much of a shit about flame wars, really.

Oh. That doesn't sound good. How about we stop naming him so he doesn't show up and make us cringe to death?

Attached: Broly reaction images.jpg (600x441, 98K)

because bad writing.

>I kinda like how he looks
Who doesn't.

Attached: 5000KELVINren.jpg (952x536, 95K)

>gokek
Respect the MC.

>How about we stop naming him so he doesn't show up and make us cringe to death?
Completely ignoring every post mentioning "shitren". All of those are from the same schizo.

Well to each their own I guess. I genuinly liked Jiren when he came out and I remember watching it with friends and we all cheered for him, i guess it was IRL shitposting that made me overlook his flaws.
>Even if you're a Jirenfag, it's nice to talk to you.
It was nice talking to you too. You are ok... for a copelycamel.
>BTW: I've actually never met the zombie. Is he really that bad? Kek.
You have no idea. Here is the thread i mentioned before where he had a mental breakdown about being called out on a spelling mistake, he is the guy that adds the letter D to every word on every post.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192288249/#q192291303
Also if you search for Zombie in dbs archive you will see that every time he is called that he replies with "newfag nickname" just like he did here If you dont believe me you are free to search the archives yourself, there you will find the proof.

my favorite poo in the loo would be a perfect for a broly cosplay

Attached: the great khali.jpg (556x370, 45K)

cry

Jiren's appearance was under circumstances of the ToP. Don't forget that when looking to gauge his character.

Attached: 6337776-3-14.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Not even close

This. There was a point where we would post pictures of lunatics with text >JIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN next to it because he would call everyone a SHITrentard who he disagreed with, even when Jiren wasn't mentioned once by those posters

I like to think Whis intervened in that fight for longer than we saw him do so, at least long enough to save Frieza's golden ass without really attacking. That or something distracted Broly, maybe Frieza tried to sway him back to his side or some shit. Then again, it is a pretty big plot hole, and no amount of justification or headcanons can fix that.

I still believe he looks a little bland, but simplicity works in his favour, as well. There's much better designs out there, though.

Oh God please save us all.

AHAHAHAHA WHY IS HE STUTTERING ON TEXT LIKE WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT

Also true. Under other circumstances maybe he would've looked cooler.

Attached: Broly reaction images 4.jpg (640x272, 55K)

Your not wrong, this thread in general is actually much more calmer than the usual threads that dump out, it's almost actually normal but still a couple of shitposts here and there but definitely nowhere near as bad as usual.

Disingenuous Jobrentard. The "d" shit was mocking the illiteracy of another sperging Shitrentard, probably you. And yeah, it's newfag behavior to give nicknames to posters, you can't escape it, newfag.

Attached: 1561893197750.png (962x608, 125K)

Enter CHADhan

Attached: 1555018566519.jpg (735x987, 109K)

Yeah, I've seen this place be way more shitshow-y. In fact, I think this calm and peaceful conversation is bringing out the best in most of us. In a way, I'm glad that's happening right now.

Oh, nice to meet you, Mr. Zombie. It's... not an honor, to be perfectly honest.

Attached: Broly reaction images 7.jpg (900x600, 181K)

It's because the worst of the shitposters(the shitrentards) switch to attack Toyo during these days but they everyone's learned to ignore them and as a result, a peaceful thread.

Careful, he bites.

Good thing I'm already vaccinated against autism.

Attached: Broly reaction images 3.jpg (480x360, 20K)

AAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE

Attached: bf1e2addb57ee89e54dc020d0aef87d748be2487_hq.jpg (1024x575, 44K)

>Oh, nice to meet you, Mr. Zombie. It's... not an honor, to be perfectly honest.
Have fun in your time away, avatarfag

Well you're avatarfagging so I don't believe you.

Fucking SEETHING HAHAHA

Attached: 135.png (530x530, 74K)

AAAIIIEEEEEEE HITTO-SAMA Y-YAMMERROOOOOO

Attached: Aiieeeeee.gif (400x225, 1.31M)

>replying is seething
What other rich discoveries do you have for us, Shitren"scholar"?

Attached: 1536207347423.webm (1321x740, 2.02M)

>spamming Gokekshitter starts spamming again

Kek, obsessed fucking retard.

Attached: 9f5c02a210c5a734b33599c2fba21342.gif (490x368, 498K)

>damage controlling
Oh buddy, look at the steam coming outta you. That's what you get for trying to intellectually fence with a titan of perspicacity such as myself.

Huh. Why not just reply to both of my posts on one message? All you had to do was be a little more patient, dude. Also, the fact that I'm avatarfagging just proves I'm a better advocate for CHADlyism than you are because I talk to people with respect and actually have meaningful conversations where everyone learns something. Look at you, we're both supposed to be together in this, but I'm actively shaming you. What even is your IQ, 53?

Point proven.

Attached: Broly reaction images 6.jpg (610x349, 69K)

you know what to do, vegentlemen

>In fact, I think this calm and peaceful conversation is bringing out the best in most of us. In a way, I'm glad that's happening right now.
Yeah, it's true. I'm glad too. Hopefully you will visit these threads more often since you are kinda based.
Also
>Yeah, I've seen this place be way more shitshow-y
The bigger the number of Jirenscholars, the bigger the shitshow is the general rule desu. Pic related is a complete takeover of a thread from a few days ago that i recorded

Attached: CHADren's complete takeover of a dbs thread.png (1920x10000, 3.37M)

>random mere damage scenes
Pathetic damage controlling Jobgetafag.

Enter STACYzawa
Exit SHITmmel

Attached: 1568649528347.png (608x504, 44K)

Avatarfagging is against the rules. CEASE this vitriolic behavior AT ONCE.

You are a clown, Shitrentard.
>fact that I'm avatarfagging just proves I'm a better advocate
>Broly reaction images from google
You are a disgrace if anything. Where the fuck would you come here from? Fuck off.

HAHAHAHAHA HURIZA, KAKAROTTO-SAMA WILL DESTROY YO AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 326c415d48d3bd85f40a3ebc7f8a28c4878515e1_hq.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

Thanks. I actually show up every once in a while, but I think I get more based every time I come here. No idea why, but hey, it's a good thing.

I think the Jirenfags we have here today aren't that bad. Yeah, they like shitposting, like we all do, but we're all relatively civilised. I feel like it's just not sensible to blame all the chaos on them alone. With enough patience, we're all getting along, I guess.

Well, you're not proving me wrong. You still seething, fag?

Attached: Broly reaction images 2.jpg (256x192, 14K)

B-BEJITA-SAMA YOUR ROYAL LIPS HAVE TO GRAZE MY LOWLY PEASANT WIFES LIPS P-PLEASE BEJITA....

Attached: images-15.jpg (239x200, 8K)

Time to go back to twitter I say.

Enter Moroku

Attached: e5c88b537a8e62f2e899da61d73d4ce6.jpg (196x257, 20K)

>I think this calm and peaceful conversation is bringing out the best in most of us
>Moments later the zombie starts spamming and Friezafags and Gokutads start shitposting
You just had to say it didn't you?>I get more based every time I come here. No idea why
That's because we are the CHADS OF Yea Forums baby

Attached: 945cb7d0e59e9ddd559865c5e2ab12ba0c671c79r1-527-400v2_uhq.jpg (527x400, 35K)

the grandma's screams are absolutely pathetic though. they sound exactly like a grandma taking a shit.

dub screams sound like actual angry men screaming.

Look at how these mere mortals shudder at the sight of a literal fiery deity, descending onto the ground, completely ignoring the no flying rules.

Attached: chadrenn.png (1000x625, 617K)

Friendly reminder that other than producing Trunks, Vegeta's presence wasn't required anywhere else in the entire series.
Every single time he acted in the plot, it could have been done by someone else. Vegito could've just as well had been Kuhan if Vegeta wasn't an active character.
Nothing is lost by losing Vegeta. His presence is meaningless, he's literally just an accessory to Goku, to play off of him.

You go back to REEEEEEEddit, at least you're among your kin there.

Attached: Broly reaction images 8.jpg (1366x768, 95K)

Hit is realistically the strongest non-god character. We're introduced to this thousand years old alien with techniques to kill anyone... and it doesn't count because on Super fights are never to death, apparently.
But if you send him to kill Jiren or Goku he can easilly just stealth-punch through their hearts.

That was toei fanfic. In manga he outright says that EGP is strongest fighter in multiverse, there is no "top 5"

Attached: el grande professor.png (650x364, 317K)

Behold the vivid and passionate color palette of this marvelous character.

Attached: SOARINGren.jpg (774x1032, 77K)

Yeah, sorry, I think I already predicted I'd accidentally summon him earlier. Oh well, the best we can do now is enjoy our resident clown.

Attached: MORE CHADLY.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

ESL

>n-no you go back
How embarrassing.

This, the dub actually sounds like people and not like a retarded parody of itself.
Anyone who honestly prefers japanese voices needs to get their hearing checked because something is obviously wrong with it. I don't care if some retarded VA drama somehow inclines you to acting like Funimation personally hurt you, but Schemmel IS Goku, and the best damn Goku there ever has been.

The anime/manga split needs to stop then.. hopefully they're waiting to adapt the manga this time around.

I don't have a preference for dub or sub but Mr. Satan and Buu's dub voices piss me the fuck off

>But if you send him to kill Jiren or Goku he can easilly just stealth-punch through their hearts.
He already did that with goku though without goku even noticing it. Meanwhile he tried the same with Jiren but failed miserably
He attacked him moments after his fight with Goku was over (Whis even said that that's when a fighter is the most vulnerable) and failed
He tried his time skip and failed
He tried his invisible stealth punch that goes throught the wall and failed
None of his tricks worked on Jiren, including time shit. He is just too powerful

Attached: 1568090011933.jpg (720x880, 125K)

MY HEAD !!

AAIIIEEE

Attached: m2r.png (1026x730, 1.17M)

>oh Cowboy Vegeta! I, the hope of the universe, YEEHAW, will throw a KAMEY HAMEY HA at him! TAKE THIS!!! *more made up dialogue changing the story*
Get out.

Hyperbole isn't an argument.
Your fixation with American stereotypes also outs you as an ESL.
Try again.

That all you got? Honestly? Are you incapable of intelligent responses? Oh wait, don't answer that. We already know you're a little slow.

Thankfully I'm Spanish so I don't have to stick to Toei nor Funi. Our dub has been mocked for years for having a pretty bad translation after being translated through several languages, but ever since Battle of Gods everything's been fine. Shame Toei hasn't given us a DBZ Kai Spanish dub yet. (Keep in mind I mean Spanish from Spain, Latin America does have a good dub and also Kai)

Attached: Broly reaction images 9.jpg (125x105, 4K)

>american stereotypes
That's exactly the problem. They change the whole dialogue just to make them more burger-like. It's your problem if you like fanfic versions of the show, mong.

kek, thanks

>shameless avatarfag is fucking spanish
I keep saying iberians needs to be nuked and no one listens

The best way is to not give it any (you)'s. It feeds on them. Otherwise it will break your spirit with it's mind-numbing spam

Dragon Ball Super wouldn't even exist without us, fuck off

You know what to do.

>us
Without spics from South America, maybe.
Spaniards are old world trash clinging to a relevancy that stopped existing centuries ago.

My friend and I watched the first episode of spanish dub (because of all the Gohan Blanco, El Hermano and other spanish memes) without knowing any spanish. Goku's voice is more masculine than english IIRC

Maybe you should actually listen to the fucking dub instead of mouthing off like some deformed brain defect alcohol baby.
You make it sound like it changed the entire script to sound like some shitty spaghetti western parody. Just like ESL think all American media is.

>That all you got? Honestly? Are you incapable of intelligent responses? Oh wait, don't answer that. We already know you're a little slow.
>says the guy who responded with a no you
It's obvious that you don't belong here, so why don't you cut this visit short and take your google images and fuck off from here?

>You make it sound like it changed the entire script to sound like some shitty spaghetti western parody.
Exactly. That's literally what happens in the dub. Now shut the fuck up and go back wherever you came from.

You mean Spanish from Spain, right? The Latin American voice is kind of a joke, almost hitting on grandma levels at times, but our based Spainku VA Pablo Domínguez hits the mark.

Attached: CHADLY'S WIFE.jpg (277x182, 10K)

>Exactly. That's literally what happens in the dub.
Except it isn't.

>revisionist ignoring the burden of proof
Done.

>Howdy pardners. We need ta work togheter ta defeat Juhren

Attached: d2dj86k-8878f847-83c1-48d3-9b9a-4dc008eef7b9.jpg (600x600, 68K)

I see no proof.
Show me the dub clip where they talk like fucking cowboys shouting YEEHAW.

Who is the most sophisticated and complex villain in the franchise and why is it Zamasu?

Attached: smirks in immortal.gif (500x282, 799K)

Look up any scene you want. Most recent one was Jiren randomly talking about dragons. Chances you're gonna have trouble finding lines translated verbatim.

Perfect Cell was pretty nice as well. In the end both green lads sperg out trying to murder everyone, but they look nice enough to have a drink with and talk.

Didn't know there was a difference, i thought that you had the same dub. We just searched "watch dbs español online" so i am not sure. I just remember Goku sounding like an actual man

Daily reminder that Gogeta has never jobbed like Vegito. Which is ironic, because Vegito is allegedly stronger than Gogeta.

Attached: b0b15bc83bbee1c8a4cff75dc5f5bd6d.jpg (563x990, 150K)

based gokubro!

Holy based

The absolute state of Jirenfags

>m-mere damage h-haha

Attached: 1538346245276.jpg (768x667, 131K)

Attached: 25-0.jpg (5333x3000, 1.4M)

>Kakarot ya 'ave stolen maah honor. eend yo-wr debts, must be paid! YEE-HAW

Attached: 67a45e25149a676bb1e8cf01dc1bb825.jpg (2048x1392, 378K)

BASED MODS

when did 17 meet the Cell Jrs and tamed them? because they were far stronger than the Cell-arc 17

Fucking KEK

Blursed image

Back when Toriyama had SOUL

That is taken from the saiyan saga in the dub.

What happened? I missed it

Did he refuse to fuck bajita's wife again?

I'll say this, Goku Black and Zamasu were actually pretty good in my opinion. Frieza and King Piccolo still trump them, of course, but hey, they're the best Super villains.

Oh, well, yeah, there's a dub for Spain and a dub for Latin America. I think we can figure out which version you watched, though. Do you remember if they played Chozetsu no Dynamic on a higher note? At least, one higher than the original, because the Spanish OST was altered for the PAL release, like most dubs do here. That just means the music is one note higher for us. It's weird, but hey, it's a fun tidbit.

The tourist avatarfag got it.

Which lazy motherfucker thought putting a Dragon Quest slime on a humanoid body was good character design?

You mean me, fag? I'm still fucking around.

I was asking for a human's opinion, not yours

Akira Toriyama

I had a more simple idea than trying to remember if a note was higher from an intro i listended to a year and a half ago. I just searched on yt for dbs espanol espana and espanol latino. It was espanol espana

VEGETA!

OLHA BEAAAAMMMMM!!!

Can't believe how smart I am.

Imagine reading AF or Multiverse when you could be reading EAST VEGETA

>toeikek tries to expose Godotaro as an ignorant
>only to expose himself as the actual ignorant
Kek, based. Read and cry
>攻めていた
>攻め[Attack] て (indicates a continuing action after a verb) いた (-ing / to have been)
Yardrat was already under attack when the Namek arc happened.

Attached: Ginyu force attacking Yardrat 攻め[Attack] て (indicates a continuing action after a verb) いた (1367x1080, 1019K)

I'm surprised to know what this is after so many years, perhaps even a decade

I would say Jiren but Jiren isn't a villain, he is more of an anti-villain. Therefore I have to go with Frieza.
>Sophisticated
Check
>Complex
Check
>Iconic
Check

Why does Frieza go around naked?

Oh fuck, then that makes it more simple. Me and my tendency to overcomplicate things, kek.

Anyway, yeah, good to see other people can appreciate our dub outside of Spain. Believe it or not, the current Goku is the 4th adult Goku between DBZ and DBS, and the 5th if we count the original DB. Actually, I think the nephew of the second Goku, the one who's remembered most fondly, went to the school I used to go to, but that was some time ago. Weird coincidences, I suppose.

>doesn't know what jobbing means
>calls Vegetto "Vegito"
Disgusting.
Vegetto = never jobbed and has never been touched by an enemy
Gogeta = never jobbed but was damaged by his enemy several times
That's the only difference.

Whats his end goal?

Attached: IMG_20190922_203326_844.jpg (1280x464, 124K)

>>toeikek tries to expose Godotaro as an ignorant
He did it himself

>nobody can be made into a Kaioshin
>DOESNTKNOWTHELOREtaro makes Trunks & Zamasu kaioshins

>Roshi states that he can't measure up to the human fighters anymore
>DOESNTKNOWTHELOREtaro makes Roshi SSBKK tier
Holy shit.

>only angels can groom certain individuals to be Hakaishin
>DOESNTKNOWTHELOREtaro makes Goku a hakaishin and gives him their powers
Holy fuck, the more you analyze it...

>other universes' strongest fighters are supposed to have special techniques that make them stand out
>Botamo is immune to physical shock
>a dude that can increase his bodyweight at will
>DOESNTKNOWTHELOREtaro: ror, a rubbery dude and a dude who hugs people
God dammit.

>SS3 is inefficient, strenuous and has nothing to do with SSG, not even ki type
>DOESNTKNOWTHELOREtaro uses SSG directly linked to SS3 as if it was SS4
OH MY GOD.

I have to believe there's more to his final plan than letting his friends out of prison and consuming a bunch of energy for it's own sake.

Well, it was fun, but I gotta leave, fags. Based CHADly acolyte out, see you all in a future thread, hopefully. God fucking speed.

> t. Vegito manlet apologist

You know that in the anime Vegeta would've just gone "HMPH" here.

Attached: 2019-09-22 19_38_59-VIZ _ Read Dragon Ball Super, Chapter 52 Manga - Official Shonen Jump From Japan (957x1117, 657K)

Retconned both in the anime and manga so it means it came from Tori
>makes Trunks & Zamasu kaioshins
They didnt become kaioshins, just apprentices
>makes Goku a hakaishin and gives him their powers
He isnt a GoD and hakai isnt a power, is a technique
>ror, a rubbery dude and a dude who hugs people
They have those same habilities, wtf are you talking about?
>uses SSG directly linked to SS3 as if it was SS4
Straight up lie

He would have been in character, yes

Except Toriyama himself wrote the opposite for Super, since Zamasu being a Kaioshin apprentice happened in both versions, but thanks for proving you are "that guy" from the other threads and not a legit poster. Take the (You) and move on, pathetic toeikek

Attached: yawn.png (194x596, 37K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Character_arc

>literally can't cope up with a counterargument
Sad

>Vegeta acting like a grumpy retard barely a few years before EoZ
>in character
Toeikeks can't stop embarrassing themselves

> Being so obsessed with the word "cope" that even your typo spells cope

Lol, mindbroken vegito cuck.

The guy being a demon probably was Toyotaro's idea to explain why Belmond can't ask Marcarita to resurrect his old friend Gicchin like Beerus can ask Whis to resurrect Freeza, Toei's writers didn't even realize the plothole and never addressed it

El Diablo Saga when?

Really? So merged Zamasu never touched Vegetto huh?

>again
Based

God, I'm handsome.

In canon? Zamasu was just Vegetto's punching bag, just like Buu was before

Attached: Vegetto vs Zamasu.jpg (497x9187, 2.74M)

Reminder that Gogeta and Vegetto are the same entity you retards

>no source
Retard
>they have kaioshin powers
Healing is explicitly stated to be exclusive to Kaioshin apprentices
>headcanon
If Goku learned without any extra info then its a technique
>a17 literally clotheslines him out of the arena
He slingshotted, Botamo was still not taking damage
>de-powers to SS3 with a dumbfounded expression after Moro steals his ki
And how is that proof that the transformations are linked?

Reminder that you're dumb and gay, you cockfag

Cope

>The Latin American voice is kind of a joke,
Shut up spaintard.

>Retard
Nice no source.
>headcanon
Easy
>if headcanon then headcanon
Wow
>immune to shock
>uses shock to get him out of the arena
haha
>h-how unintentionally de-transforming into an unrelated form prove they are linked?
BOOM

Poor Heles

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 036 - Unique Challengers - 19.png (945x1400, 275K)

based

>no arguments
Looks like I win again. Am I even capable of losing?

You are such a low quality poster it's not even funny

Not true. Gogeta has his chest out.

Attached: DuednKKX4AA1UoV.jpg (1200x675, 52K)

>looks like your average fat childless cat lady who shitposts on social media all day
>Beerus likes that because he is a cat
it checks out

return of best team when?

Attached: tumblr_pacupahWka1v9cdi3o1_1280.png (1280x1273, 374K)

Im rereading the ToP arc....it isnt that bad when you read all in one go, plus i dont get why people say Hit wasnt well handled, he had cool scenes, the only problem is that the arc as a whole feels like filler(though it pretty much is)

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 035 - Hit vs. Jiren - 25.png (948x1400, 238K)

>What if piccolo was gay?
>what if Nappa has a girlfriend?
>what if the saiyans were just monkeys?
>what if Frieza had two tails?
These are the next few videos he’s putting out, screencap this post

Attached: tumblr_pacupahWka1v9cdi3o2_1280.png (1280x1273, 353K)

Wouldn't it be based if Goku and Freeza were friends? That will literally never happen, but I enjoyed watching their teamwork in the ToP.

I really dont get why people praise this moment so much. Sure it was visually nice but it was really meaningless

I have literally triumphed and prevailed. Now weep.

Tournaments arcs have never been important for the great scheme of things in DB, but the ToP actually is more important now that we know UI isn't a one time thing but Goku's new final technique

And just like that. Just like it has always been. Right after my sweeping triumph, stillness ensues. All is right in the world.

Why hasn't meerus fought against frieza and buu? He is stronger than them (frieza namek to be precise)

Who are you?

Because it's a filler arc full of plotholes that nobody cares about.

He has his reasons to hide it.

Attached: 1560711996939.png (376x334, 94K)

>Tournaments arcs have never been important for the great scheme of things in DB
True to a certain degree, the tournament where Goku fought Piccolo definatly was important. But back to the ToP im now kinda impressed that there were a fair amoubt of cool exchanges

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 035 - Hit vs. Jiren - 46.png (950x1400, 150K)

classic trope of hero and villain putting aside their differences and teaming up in the moment against a greater threat, but yeah just like the rest of the top it was ultimately pointless.

Oh, I remembered now he will power up even more. More reason as to why he doesn't fit the lore.

What reasons can justify him letting buy killing innocents?
Toyo is being retarded once again

I don’t get it

-If he was trained by angels: Dunno, it might be revelead
-If he is an angel: he is hiding from the grand priest

>More reason as to why he doesn't fit the lore
I will humor you, why?
We still don't know. And it must be a good reason if he is taking that route.

Because he could have easily eradicated past threats like Buu, Frieza, King Cold, Ginyu etc.

Broly > Jiren

Said no one with an IQ over 75.

Hope it's a good reason and not shit like (I don't have the right to) because handling a super saiyan 3 goku while ignoring frieza and buu is retarded

Frieza dying got the attention of Whis, if he was hiding then he was clever not to intervene.

Freeza was allowed to destroy shit because of Beerus, and the whole thing with Buu was being watched by Shin, thats probably why

That's retarded because he's way stronger than buu and kaioshin and weaker than both of them, again why?

>Frieza dying got the attention of Whis
Nice headcanon. The only reason Beerus was interested was because of the prophecy.

You are talking about something else entirely. Nice shitpost.

No. Cry and weep. Whis literally doesn't give a shit about anything but grooming and serving his GoD. Like all angels.

this is going to happen

MARK MY WORDS

You went off the point. You still don't know what Merus' story is and all I said was that Whis was aware of what happened and he might have become curious, risking to expose Merus' cover.

>he might have become curious, risking to expose Merus' cover.
Oh, you're one of those stupid retards who think he's an angel. Discarded.

Fucking worthless shitposter

Get discarded, you headcanon-sporting cock consumer. Next time bring something substantial to the arguing table.

Attached: NEXT.png (1024x576, 627K)

What is your theory for his identity then, for a guy who knows about UI enough to teach and wants to hide away his true power from someone?

Wait and see. Meanwhile keep your trap door shut.

If he is an angel then Shin would recognize him and if he defeated Freeza Beerus and Whis would search for whoever did that

>Shin in charge of knowing things

>King Enma is a Vegetachad
Based.