Tick fucking tock

Only one season left till Madoka Magica becomes AOTD.

If don't like sound of that, refer to pic-related.

Attached: 1547441365446.jpg (1200x1200, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kwXaK12envI
files.catbox.moe/fp5r3y.webm
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n1k5UGUznrc
wiki.puella-magi.net/Threads
anikore.jp/pop_ranking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

UH BASED?

Have you seen the anime that will air next season?
It's in the bag already.

AOTD is Hyouge Mono.

nichijou was better

Too bad YuYuYu was better.

it was okay, but nothing special really. guess it says a lot about the past decade if it ends up being aotd.

Attached: shrug.jpg (519x519, 68K)

Attached: 1549449084675.jpg (725x500, 115K)

Fuck off with the kirara anime I want a show with real consequences

Attached: 1569025858133.png (258x334, 56K)

Non Non Biyori is my AOTD.

Attached: 1446436822133.png (1281x1634, 3.56M)

Attached: 1555915346545.webm (1280x720, 836K)

is it ever explained why the fuck homura goes from being a frail little bitch to someone with super strength and stam?

she is physically exhausted after she demonstrates her "trash can whacking" ability, as well as gym period (not in the movie) and she is stumbling when she starts running up to the crotch witch to letterbomb her open slot.

do her muscles develop and retain their strength when she gets sent back? wouldn't that mean that she regains her current body, but just jumps to an alternate reality that has the same starting point in the hospital with the body from her last universe?

if that's the case, why did she never exit puberty after the 37 years or whatever that she's been stuck in the time loop? if her brain retains information, why shouldn't her body? if her body retains itself, why does it never age?

shit show. i'll watch it again.

8/10

Win and Healthy Immune System shitpost

That’s Little Busters you barney

I want to cum inside of Madoka Kaname as Tatsuya Kaname!

In what way is 2008 part of this decade?

>Fuck off with the O MY WISH-GRANTING SIBLING I want a Nen contract with real consequences

Surely if it was AOTD I'd have watched more than 3 episodes.

Shit show. Sailor Moon was edgier.

Ping pong

Did you even pay attention? Magical girls are bound to their Soul Gem. The body is completely unimportant, except for the basic fact that a Soul Gem can't move on its own and so requires the husk of a body as a vessel for movement. Any girl can technically surpass human limits, they just need to turn their brain off to ignore their past human conceptions of pain and stuff. Hence why Sayaka was able to endlessly murder witches and familiars while tanking hits

Fucking speedwatcher. Why did I even bother explaining this holy shit I'm mad 10/10 bait you got me

It was from 2012, to about 2014, I believe, you barney

And one more season until Rebellion becomes AMOTD.

>shit show. i'll watch it again.
Do this, but at 1.0x speed this time.

That's an odd way of spelling Steins;Gate OP.

Attached: 1544620009234.jpg (1633x1416, 2.82M)

Power of AI YO

Attached: 1553309896712.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Through the first few timelines Homura was fairly uncoordinated because she had been bedridden up until recently and her personality was originally quite timid. She had not participated in sports or learned martial arts until a few loops through and had to learn what the limits of a zombie body are. Whenever she wakes up in each timeline her body is identical to the way it was created when she made her wish.

The magical girls get strength, stamina and regen through the grief seeds so Homura hunts exactly how many witches as necessary to top off her abilities.

Attached: 1389216650531.jpg (800x962, 83K)

All shall worship Ultimate Madoka!

Attached: __ultimate_madoka_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_movie_and_etc_drawn_by_misteor__e684b8c7c30fd042bb8f74b (3500x2178, 860K)

Madoka deserves it

The truth
MADoka fags can go suck it

She cute.

She cute.

You’re delusional

Yes! Your faith is good!
Ultimate Madoka shall accept it!

Attached: 8f51ced200c644208f9f6d14d6843691.jpg (1920x1080, 482K)

Built for Homura

Attached: 1546916783730.jpg (711x1000, 492K)

She is just laughing at you

Attached: meguka.png (888x894, 580K)

Am I retarded for not understanding this

youtube.com/watch?v=kwXaK12envI

pinq qute madoqa

Attached: 1569134934214.jpg (1000x682, 128K)

Pink goes best with black!

Attached: __kaname_madoka_and_kriemhild_gretchen_mahou_shoujo_madoka_magica_drawn_by_misteor__77acad4eb7275d67 (2880x2880, 2.34M)

This

and

This

and

This.

lolno

Madoka is like 4th at best. probably 5th. we didn't have that bad of a decade. well, yeah we did, but still.

Definitely top 15, refer to

None of those are better than Madoka. Maybe you could argue Steins Gate, but considering the whole story is premised on a massive continuity error, it can't actually be considered anime of the decade.

What is that error you ask? The looping would be impossible based on the mechanics as explained in the first series.
>can't go back more than 24 hours because mental state is too different to be transmitted
>each loop adds to that difference
Maybe the sequel addressed this, I did not actually watch that, but it wasn't in the original, and thus cannot be considered a candidate.

cope

Imagine having watched so little anime that you think Madoka is some sort of masterpiece.

Attached: madoka good anime.jpg (1280x960, 268K)

>mediocre adaptation of what's, admittedly, a really fucking good VN
>AOTD
Pick one. I pick AOTD.

Attached: 1554683668490.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

So Oreimo gets Gold, Madoka gets Silver, who gets Bronze then?

Attached: 1485046744841.jpg (460x450, 77K)

Watching all of Naruto filler didn't make you understand anime, brainlet-kun.
Imagine being so dim-witted you don't realize Madoka is objectively the best anime of all time.

I this!

Attached: 1302804236086.jpg (854x570, 147K)

>Madoka Magica becomes AOTD
There is no way anyone with more than double digit iq thinks this anime was good.

But madoka is pretty much naruto for edgy weebs who think they're too good for naruto.

It's gonna be a long fucking ten years when Magia Record claims AOTD in the first season.

fuck everybody, rebellion was a great ride and i loved every moment of it. getting the perspective of someone other than madoka was a treat, and having Homu win only to pull the victory out from under her in the last 2 minutes was brilliant

>objectively

Based

But user, DRRR!! was AOTD.

if you boil down and relate anything of substance like that, to naruto then you'll be able to find some correlation. You've effectively said nothing, you should be a politician you vapid cunt.

SAO
like it or hate it, it literally brought isekai to mainstream, and anything that changed the anime landscape that much (look at all the anime nowadays, mostly isekai) deserves a mention

>mostly isekai
false. there's far more, and they're far more shit as well, but we still get more moeblob shit every season

Madoka only thought of Homura as a friend. The labyrinth was her way to COPE.

2010 is not part of this decade.

Rebellion was amazing up until about half way through when she was about to pass on. It was so poetic and perfect. Then it went fuck this and ruined everything.

so K-On!! AOTD

Depends how you count. According to OP, yes it is.

Re: Zero was better and there are plenty out there better than Re:

Whoever decided that it was a good idea to start from year 1 was a colossal retard and we should try to cover up his mistake whenever possible.

Only three months left until MAGIA Record.

Also KanaHana joined the franchise. How does this make you feel?

Yes, newfriend, objectively. Even you would probably have enough braincells to tell that 3DCG in Berserk is objectively worse than 3DCG in Fateshit. Now, imagine that some people smarter than you can tell apart differences in quality that are less obvious, and also apply the same principles to other aspects of anime. That's how you get a judgement on a shows' objective merits.
The only "subjective" thing you can tell about a work of fiction is I liked it/it appealed to me. The moment you say anything about animation, story, characters, etc. - you're talking about objective quality.

We didn't have the number zero until we came across Mayan ruins, m8

imagine a world where everybody understands this.

Yes it is, the 2010s span from 2010 to 2019, just like the 2000s spanned from 2000 to 2009, I do not care about how akshually we started from year 1, because if you told somebody that 1980 is part of the '70s you'd be placed in a mental hospital.

Who even gets to decide what AOTD is? I mean, polls can be easily rigged and nips have shitty taste in general so why the fuck should I care? Personally, I would nominate Ping Pong for AOTD but that's just my opinion man. I could see why people might choose Madoka, Kaiji s1 or even HxH over this.

>Who even gets to decide what AOTD is?
I do.

That is incorrect, it is in fact I who decides that.

it's going to be shit but we madokafags have to watch it and pretend it's the anime of the 2020s so we don't go insane while waiting for the next movie

Who the fuck do you think you is?

On the contrary, we're going to watch it, complain about how inferior it is, and lament that we're never getting a Rebellion sequel, and then watch Thunderbolt Fantasy instead.

You actually believe this? Eventually, these principles you use to check for quality change. What you're comparing it to is the general consensus of what 'quality' is right now. That changes over time. Also more than one style exists. You can't compare the objective quality of one different style of animating to another. You can argue the technical quality of an aspect of something, but everything comes down to what you prefer. You can only "objectively" compare it to what people agree is good at the time, and that doesn't change or 'improve' in a linear way. Because of all these subjective factors that go into art you can't objectively compare anything. It's the picasso argument. Sure, we'd all think your crazy for preferring 3D Beserk, but that doesn't mean you're factually incorrect, newfriend.

>lament that we're never getting a Rebellion sequel
sh-shut up they said it's in the works it's going to fucking come out eventually ;_;

Honestly it kinda got boring dull over time and the big gap between season 1 and 2 didn't help

And then they make Magia Record the Rebellion sequel.

>You can't compare the objective quality of one different style of animating to another

You totally can, it just gets more difficult and you have to make sure you actually understand both styles before shitting on one just because you missed the thing that's cool about it. It's hard to completely remove your individual preferences from the picture when trying to assess the objective quality of art, but you can go a long way if you set out to do it.

>Only one season left till Madoka Magica becomes AOTD.

>*clap clap clap*
Yes, yes, well done, Madoka. Well done. HOWEVER
>*blocks your path*
files.catbox.moe/fp5r3y.webm

Attached: 1569086212631.jpg (1271x1893, 985K)

I can't wait for the Gachabros to take these threads.

>watch Thunderbolt Fantasy instead
I love Madoka, but if I'm being completely honest, Butcher only did like a regular pretty solid job on Madoka and the show was largely carried by Inu Curry, the VAs & sound director, and Kajiura. Thunderbolt Fantasy, on the other hand, has ridiculously good writing.

But every so often there's art that breaks those rules that's considered amazing by professionals and also the general consensus. So it wasn't objective to begin with. I get the sentiment and I always try to take an ""objective"" view to art too, but even if the rules were unbreakable, there's too many mismatches of elements' styles to compare. You can't say one movie considered to be high quality is objectively better than another movie considered to be on the same level. You can and do look at things critically through your subjective opinion, it's just that a bunch of people started talking and agreed on what the majority of subjective quality is, until something slightly changes that, and so on.

I'm not saying it's okay to like bad anime and it's pointless to try to compare them or argue quality or whatever. But what you're considering "objective" here isn't actually objective.

Sorry this title belong to "fujiko to iu onna".

Attached: download.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Attached: 1532113598342.jpg (1000x710, 140K)

I don't think there are "rules" per se. I think what matters is mostly just the substance of the work, whether it's a statement or an atmosphere or something else, but what also matters is how clearly it's presented. I.e. if you write a bunch of gibberish, it doesn't matter how profound of an idea you were trying to convey because nobody will get it, but if you write "I like music", it doesn't matter that it's easy to understand because there's nothing of value to be understood there.

Sometimes it's hard to say whether something very substantial but also difficult to understand is better than something less substantial but easy to understand, and I guess that's where the experts would be inclined to prefer the former whereas the latter will be more popular with the general public and neither of them are right or wrong, but Madoka is kind of both at the same time because it is a very emotional experience even if you don't understand it fully, and to an extent, you can appreciate it more if you understand it more.

I'm also not the guy you were originally talking to, I just chimed in.

Thanks for keeping the throne warm for the past 8 and 1/2 years, because Symphogear ends next week and it's taking the top spot.

Attached: badasshibiki.jpg (1920x1080, 583K)

Here's a real AOTD
And unlike Madoka, it didn't spawn probably the worst fucking anime fanbase of the last decade.

Attached: 1547374713594.jpg (2560x1920, 774K)

Madoka is chuunishit

For me it's already there. Also, based.

Attached: sample_6ee34463ec1792a32aa8ccec8014bd7ff6714780.jpg (850x1231, 358K)

Better question is what's AOTD for 2000-09?
Code Geass
Haruhi
Death Note
FMP
Claymore

K-On!

>can't go back more than 24 hours because mental state is too different to be transmitted
That was never stated. Hell, 25 year old Nae leaps back to her young body to go on a killing spree.

Initial D was AOTD you bakas

Attached: 1522431699548.jpg (1500x1116, 1.34M)

Its going to be absolute shit as anyone who knows the games story knows. There isn't even any sort of resolution yet so they'll have to bullshit something.

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHH YEAH

Attached: pingpongtheanimation.jpg (1170x658, 144K)

AOTD in a parallel universe where Madoka never aired.

Test

don't watch at 2x speed next time

its clear ping pong and madoka are the front runners for the consensus on Yea Forums

imagine madoka magica remastered with visuals from now

Attached: hit or think.jpg (805x809, 50K)

I'm sorry user I think you posted the wrong Aoi Yuuki show. Here, let me help you out

Attached: 1525851466077.png (468x495, 265K)

These and tatami galaxy, yes

If your show isn't on this image it's probably fucking shit

Attached: Anime of the Decade.jpg (1000x3176, 1.17M)

the list was good until you got to 2019

>AOTD
>it's studio is a corpse
Good joke

>implying the same number of good shows comes out each year

Attached: 1569158382627.png (622x626, 105K)

jesus christ anything past 2014 is a terrible decision for aots.
Overlord? really?

>yaoishit
>idolshit
>pedoshit

>SAO
>Erased
>Tokyo Ghoul
>Eromanga
This list is a joke.

based, but if i had to choose a lupin from this decade it'd be part 5.

I thought this list was a Troll list because it was missing Non Non Biyori but then I see it has Love Live, I'm not even sure who this list is suppose to appeal to, I guess normalfags.

2019 was very placeholderish in deciding what goes on there (Especially Beastars), the only tough choice was between KnY or Sarazanmai

>Hurrr these shows are shit!
>Won't list better shows
Come on now

Attached: 1331470509585.jpg (472x494, 29K)

all of those series were quite impactful and successful, yes. or are we just judging on what you thought the aotd was?

fine
>Overlord
Prison school was better, jitsu wa watashi wa was okay compared to the manga but still a fun watch, shimoneta

>jitsu wa watashi wa was okay compared to the manga
Opinion discarded

Attached: 1441622517085.png (200x200, 29K)

Only one week left till Senki Zesshou Symphogear becomes AOTD.

If don't like sound of that, refer to pic-related

Attached: Shirabe fuck you.png (1029x1078, 1.5M)

But Madoka was already toppled by pic related in 2017. Use whatever metric you want. Sales, popularity, controversy, legacy it doesn't matter.

Attached: IMG_20190922_063022.jpg (2896x4096, 1.18M)

>>Won't list better shows
Okay.
>2010
-student council, -p&s
+shiki, +disappearance
>2011
-nichijou
+penguindrum
>2012
-sao, -symphogear
+psycho-pass, +shinsekai yori
>2013
-lovelive, -aot, -free
+monogatari ss, +rebellion, +kyousougiga
>2014
-ghoul, -shigatsu
+shirobako, +initial d
>2015
-assclass, -overlord, -opm
+owarimonogatari, +gup film, +death parade shit year
>2016
-erased, -rezero, -yuri
+rakugo, +sangatsu, +kizu1-2
>2017
-eromanga
+shoujo shuumatsu ryokou
>2018
>2019
It's all fucking trash

T

2015 had Kekkai Sensen and Fafner Exodus.

10/10 Bait. First line is based, second one is on the edge, and then it's just off the cliff into a retard mode.

Nice spacing redditor. Must be why your taste is so shit.

why are you not posting on reddit instead?

Guess what guys? I’m a Madoka fan!

AOTD?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=n1k5UGUznrc

>Sangatsu
Based, AOTD

Rebellion sequel never ever.

So is every Madokafag just a shitposter, or is it just this one dude?

NHK

texhnolyze

But Girls' Last Tour already beat it, user.

Attached: 1552169315681.gif (500x281, 421K)

are there unironically people who think a MOE anime will be Anime of the decade?

The only thing that moe is good for is cute reaction images on Yea Forums.
99.9% of my 300+ reaction image folder are of anime girls i dont know, and guess what, i have no intention of ever finding out who they are because I couldnt care less, because MOE panders to neckbeards who desire young girls and get a thrill out of watching them do "cute" things. Why would i subject myself to watching a MOE anime when i know the story is going to be devoid of anything but fetishistic pandering to basement dwelling 4channers????
I couldnt get past 4 episdoes of Madoka magic, I had people tell me "oh but its not actually MOE at all its really dark!!", i fell for it, and i will never get those 80 minutes back.

Attached: disgusting.png (540x304, 138K)

You obviously didn’t even start watching Madoka in the first place.

Do people even remember that exists?

Attached: __kida_masaomi_orihara_izaya_ryuugamine_mikado_and_sonohara_anri_durarara_drawn_by_hirasaka_ine__986 (1000x1000, 345K)

You seriously thinking tokyo ghoul is fucking good? fucking underage

>VEG instead of Yorimoi
I was still considering the possibility this could be your actual taste until then, but now I'm sure it's a shitpost

based

Do people unironically think ping pong is good?

Madoka is a solid 5/10.

Yes, faggot
Madoka is like a 7.5/10. I feel kind of bad how the cancerous community makes me feel repulsed whenever I look at it, because it's a fairly good story. It's just not the fucking messiah of storytelling or even half as "deep" as they think it is

>He doesn't appreciate the pure 10/10 kino that is ai yo

Attached: Too deep for you.png (768x576, 129K)

What did they mean by this?

Attached: 1567257739237.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

i prefer this one

Attached: 1554146409095.webm (539x640, 2.75M)

Bros. Anri is so cute.

Attached: dzx2dpd.png (1920x1080, 818K)

Shit
Shit
Shit
>The only thing that moe is good for is cute reaction images on Yea Forums.
>99.9% of my 300+ reaction image folder are of anime girls i dont know
Fuckoff newfag reditor. Why do you faggots even bother coming to Yea Forums , just stay on leddit and circlejerk each other on your mature and grownup anime

>Thunderbolt Fantasy, on the other hand, has ridiculously good writing
Do you seriously unironically believe it's the voice acting and ost that earned Madoka it's fame and TBF has better writing? Jesus Christ

I liked Dimension High School better personally

>And unlike Madoka, it didn't spawn probably the worst fucking anime fanbase of the last decade.
You ought to be joking? This anime is on every manimefags list of mature and adult anime, who are inarguably the worst posters in the entire fandom

They are nothing compared to the fandom full of autistic yurifaggots and literal schizophrenics who've been at it for almost a decade now.

>experts and general audience
>implying good and bad is anything more than your preference
Fuck off to reddit

Yes. Madoka's writing is nothing special.

AOTD is Weathering with You though

And why do you think so??? At least explain your reasoning.

Regardless, thinking that TBF had better writing is retarded

>seething anti-intellectual faggot uses random buzzwords in a context they don't even apply, more news at 11.
Name an example of better writing so we can laugh at your teen contrarian ass.

I agree Initial D was AOTD for 90s, 00s, and 10s

>Name an example of better writing so we can laugh at your teen contrarian ass.
Thunderbolt Fantasy. Read the thread, retard.

>imagibe actually thinking there's something called an anime "expert"
>imagine calling yourself an intellectual
Pathetic

>the "fanbase" (aka some shitposters) has somehow something to do with the show

the current status of nu-Yea Forums

Attached: 1553642694247.jpg (1254x1771, 876K)

your whole argument was explained away in one fucking episode you dumb mother fucker
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Inferno Cop is AOTD and noone will convince me otherwise

Attached: 12596874.png (180x180, 40K)

Name an example of BETTER writing.
Are you so low iq you can't even read? You TBF example was already dissmissed cause it's self-evidently idiotic.

> random sperging that isn't even related to what was said before.
How do you even remember how breath?

This
>shitpost about how bad a show is
"Don't feed the trolls bro! Ignore and report"
>shitpost about how good a show is
"Aaaaaaaaaaah you obnoxious xyzposters is why board sucks so much!!!!!! "

>> random sperging
>How do you even remember how breath?
Ironic

Thunderbolt Fantasy has better writing. The characters are more interesting, the plot is more clever, and even the pacing is better. On the other hand, Madoka's writing is just a pro writer doing his job, nothing special.

why some people hate nagisa? i think she is pretty good

Attached: EEQ6DBEUcAEXXWK.jpg (682x478, 53K)

>buzzwords....buzzwords....buzzwords
Are you seriously this incapable of forming a coherent opinion

its really boring but the special effects are nostalgic

t. guy whose vocabulary consists of the word "buzzword"

You niggas already know what is AOTD, but you don't want to admit it to yourselves. This decade only one show managed to do something that others couldn't.
It doesn't matter whether it's good or not. That's not why it'll be remembered, anyway.
It created a mainstream market. Popularized it, rather, but the effect is the same. We wouldn't even be talking about fujoshi today if it wasn't for this show.

Free! is AOTD. Madoka would be second though, considering the relatively long-lived "dark mahou shoujo" craze that followed its release.

Attached: furi~.jpg (600x338, 29K)

its a loli
but I dont find her attractive.

Wait what? Who actually watched medoka?

I thought Symphogear was finally going to topple Madoka, but they really dropped the ball hard.

Attached: 1435987487289.png (332x356, 170K)

literally all Yea Forums
wiki.puella-magi.net/Threads
you know we have like 4 banners dedicated to meguca, but i guess that it was really much time before you came here

Attached: 111.gif (300x100, 28K)

Middle Management Tonegawa? Now that’s a true contender for AOTD, not this gay ass chuuni mahou shoujo crap

i watched madoka and it was the dumbest shit where nothing happened for 10 episodes because MC is an indecisive brat and every other character is easily and incredibly forgotten. can't believe a friend recommended it to me

that was before the demographic shift that came with the election.

I'm sorry but banners don't matter user. There's a few hentai banners if that matters. Should we be counting those towards manga of the decade? Is Madoka in the category of beat it and leave it?

>Should we be counting those towards manga of the decade?
I do

Don't know how they managed, either. GX wasted an entire season without advancing the main plot, so AXZ had to rush hard to pick up the pieces. You'd think they'd have learned a lesson on pacing then, but then in XV they waste half a season without advancing the main plot, then have to bullrush the series finale.

Attached: 1568123935395.png (474x429, 130K)

Well okay then. I guess bible Black is an anime of the decade (2000-2010) then. What wins 2010-2020 now. It isn't Madoka for sure because I know there's better fap material out there.

>implying

Attached: 1568983767076.webm (640x480, 2.91M)

For gods fucking sake. 3D. Medoka Fags really are the worst. I hope your church does a Waco.

based But you know there was still shit like Hetalia and Prince of Tennis before Free right?

Attached: 1453051726635.png (888x690, 406K)

Iayers of white was bretty good.

fuck you Madoka you rude little shit

More like madooker.

Attached: 1521976648488.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

VEG is AOTD you delusional faggot.

Attached: 1522625496875.png (1088x630, 339K)

What do Yea Forums thinks of snaa so far

Attached: 1551933886250.jpg (349x340, 31K)

Ready to be detronized by SnK? And you are lucky that the best season will be animated in the next decade, or it would have been an overkill.

Attached: 1564506813141.jpg (920x1270, 394K)

Best new reco, Felicia is cute too. Well they all are, to be fair Ume-tentei is too good a creating cute girls.

That would be true if they have stick with making a single season without any filler

Tecnically all the three seasons are a the same story, literally everything happening have/will have its motivation and weights in the story since the start to the end (the only fillers are the OVAs eccept "no regrets", which is a prequel)

Nah pretty sure Ping Pong's the best

Why? Because you want to feel like a special snowflake?

if i wanted to feel like a snowflake id drop acid.

The last time I watched Madoka Magica was like 5 or 6 years ago. Should I rewatch the anime or the movies?

want to rewatch it together?

For me, it's Made in Abyss.

Attached: 1529179324637.jpg (592x900, 111K)

>Kemono Friends

Attached: 1388349748645.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

He didn’t even watch it in the first place.

It was good but it wasn’t nearly that good. I’d still like to see a second season of it though more so because it was comfy if anything. I’d compare it to Magus Bride.

I feel like kemono friends is a show people pretend to like because of the memes more so than the series actually being good.

And Punch Line and ConRevo and Hibike and Ushio & Tora and Gakkou Gurashi and Osomatsu-san and Working!!'s third season. It was actually a great year.

How can it when it's objectively gotten worse with each season? XV is shit.

And you are not wrong. See how they stopped liking it when hating it became a meme?
Disgusting

Lay off the nostalgia and watch Flip Flappers

Guess how I know you're a speedwatcher.

Attached: 76561316_p0.jpg (3000x1875, 3.95M)

Flip Flap could have been good if they didn’t force that tryhard story in.

List of each years’ AOTY:

>2010: Sora no Woto
>2011: Tamayura
>2012: Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
>2013: Girls und Panzer
>2014: Sabagebu!
>2015: Rolling Girls
>2016: Flip Flappers (AOTD)
>2017: Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
>2018: Hakumei to Mikochi
>2019: Granbelm

2010 Milky Holmes
2011 Madoka
2012 Joshiraku
2013 Yama no Susume
2014 Abarenbou Rikishi Matsutarou
2015 Wakakozake
2016 Bakuon
2017 Sakura Quest
2018 Tonegawa

>CGDCT, the list
Those might of been your personal favorites, but only three of those had above-average production quality and only one made an actual lasting impact.

>AOTD.
It didn't even become AOTS.

It won an award for best anime of the year.

All list are personal favorites, retard.

Tiger & Bunny also did, so how do we decided which one is the best?

>2010
nothing great
>2011
nichijou
>2012
shinsekai yori
>2013
non non biyori
>2014
yuuki yuuna
>2015
nothing great
>2016
konosuba
>2017
houseki no kuni
>2018
zombieland saga
>2019
SnK s3

I've never seen Nichijou. Should I be lucky?

Attached: rebellion.png (777x734, 638K)

Okay this one got me. Overlord and tokyo ghoul fucking jesus christ user thanks for the laugh and reminding me that 99% of anime is actually fucking atrocious. Im not going to go back through the seasonal charts to see what my picks would be but the sad part is even if i did i still might not be able to find something better because some seasons really are that bad.

Where is Tonegawa?

Nothing made me more sad than to watch such a thought-provoking show with lovable characters to find a fandom obsessed with shipping.

Magireco is only good for cute girls.
Not good writing, not good characters, but cute girls
Dog bless Ume.

>Madoka AOTD
Reddit 2.0, everyone.

Best anime of the decade was unironically Hunter x Hunter. If you disagree you are full of shit.

>AOTD
>Madoka
SAO is AOTD.

You mean Yea Forums 1.0

>poor man's FMA
Lol

Well, both mean the same thing, so, yes.

Both are literally 10/10 user

He's one of those tards that ranks AOTY and AOTD on how popular they were, not how much he liked them

*blocks your path*

Attached: 1567652615216.jpg (512x529, 106K)

We don't have to pick, they can share; I recall they shared an award after they first aired too but usually men mostly vote for Madoka while women vote for T&B (also Tiger & Bunny won the NHK top 100 anime award and the Animate best of Heisei era poll not anime of the year iirc) so the audience demographic is split on it.

Attached: EDf39zjU0AAKtRL.jpg (2480x1748, 3.78M)

What’s the difference?

based

Attached: hehexd.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Only 2 (arguably 3) of those are CGDCT you retard.

*moe anime with lots of body horror
Also yes. Fuck off.

So, can we all at least agree that 2011 was the best year of the decade for anime?

It was a good year and it did have a lot of anime I enjoyed watching.

It was the best year for Yea Forums too.

And then they make Magia Record Movie and Magia Record Season 2 anime.

yeah

anikore.jp/pop_ranking/

Madoka isn't even up for consideration. Pick between:
>Sora Yori mo Tooi Basho
>Steins;Gate
>Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya
>Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo
>Made in Abyss
>Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
>Shirobako
>Monogatari 2nd Season
>Violet Evergarden
>Fate/Zero
>Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Tomodachi wa Mada Shiranai
>K-On 2nd Season
>Chihayafuru
>Fate/Zero 2nd Season
>Youjo Senki
>Re: Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu
>Shingeki no Kyojin

Make your choice Madotard.

Attached: 1515191207950.jpg (950x1000, 133K)

It's by far the highest rated 10s anime on sakuhinDB though

>sakuhinDB
so?

Remember when AOTD used to mean "anime you like" over "list of anime from some poll"?

I bet some MAL poll will rank Re:Trash, Shart Art Online, or Attack on Timmy as number 1 instead of something objectively deserving like Madoka

Never happened.

They have actual taste; anikore is just Japanese MAL

Who the fuck gives a shit about MAL though.

Everyone you don't like is just [insert country here] MAL. Seethe harder madotard lol.

The redditors that infest this board, obviously

ah yessss.... my daily dose of wide faces is coming back.

They hated him because he told them the truth

We're all in agreement on movie of the decade, right?

I love Rebellion but it really lacks that punch Disappearance had, and lacks a scene even close to Kyon's Choice.

Attached: haruhi-vanishment.jpg (1406x1400, 577K)

people get mad at me because I watched this without having watched the series.

Truly the evangelion of anime

Attached: 1543304496290.jpg (800x533, 88K)

>I bet that anime that I don't like will win over my obscure fetish genre.
Fixed. Magical girl outside of precure and Cardcaptor Sakura isn't influential. Madoka's waves were made in a small pool. I cannot see any more dark magical girl animes coming out. The only magical girl franchise that has a possible future is the Nanoha series.

>Magical girl outside of precure and Cardcaptor Sakura isn't influential
>>>CCS is influential
What are Cutie Honey and Sailor Moon?

You don't remember the madoka-likes because they were all terrible, but they sure did exist.

Cutie Honey is minor and Sailor Moon hasn't the franchise Precure has built. As for Cardcaptor Sakura you can find it's characters making guest appearances in many games and manga.
xxxHolic, Tsubasa Chronicle, Clamp in Wonderland, and Granblue Fantasy to name a few.

>Cutie Honey is minor
jesus christ

t. Kimura

Unironically

You're taking about events that didn't happen in the first series, and she had to go back one day at a time, again paying lip service to the concept without actually thinking through what it means. So it's just more bad writing.

Well now would be a good time to start the hype train for any upcoming anime to AoTD OR any series this decade for the slew of polls at the end of year. Gotta grab all those internet points from somewhere I guess.

This series sucks for inspiring several dark cringe magical girl anime

For me, it's pic related.

Attached: KYOUSOUGIGA.png (1386x1960, 2.99M)

VEG

Attached: hey gaiz.png (313x309, 6K)

>99.9% of my 300+ reaction image folder are of anime girls i dont know
Imagine actually typing this out, 6/10 bait though

Attached: 1567001625670.jpg (286x357, 71K)

>I love Rebellion
Rebellion is shit!

Attached: 895d51bacd369470397271316f5698b9.jpg (1181x1748, 2.54M)

Objectively wrong

>only 300
ew a normalfag

>haruhi
>VEG
>anohana
>shirobako
Imagine taking this list even vaguely seriously.

Who hurt you user?
Is your cute girls shit not in there?

Attached: 1498690272200.png (523x592, 362K)

*chop blocks your path*

Attached: 1545640520216.png (889x500, 288K)

if this isn't bait please explain how you could come to such a retarded conclusion