Nasuverse

So is Nasu EVER going to make more Fate material that isn't gacha shit? Is he even going to finish that Tsukihime remake?

The man is 45 years old already. How many more years is he going to milk the Fuyuki HGW? Why has he abandoned VNs

Attached: maxresakurafault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

VNs aren't very profitable compared to other things he could spend his time on

Embrace the gacha

Attached: 1568295690242.jpg (850x1204, 491K)

He basically ran out of interest with the VN
Now its just LN and gachashit

>The man is 45 years old already
Well fuck.

>So is Nasu EVER going to
USE THE FUCKING TYPES

Attached: ANGRY.jpg (489x479, 34K)

There's that new game developer studio, I can't imagine anything will come of it, though.

>So is Nasu EVER going to make more Fate material that isn't gacha shit?
Yes. Gacha games are probably going to get banned eventually.

>So is Nasu EVER going to make more Fate material that isn't gacha shit?
He pretty much said he's done with Fate/Grand Order after Cosmos in the Lostbelt is wrapped up. And considering F/GO has turned Fate into a financial behemoth and Type-Moon has opened up a new Game Dev studio, I'm sure they might transition from traditional VNs in the future.

maybe after part2 of fgo is over in 1.5 or so years

but it's way more probable that he will do something entirely different

Like what? More stuff in the "Nasuverse"? Or something else altogether?

He also said he was done with Fate altogether after CCC, the guy is a lying scumbag.

Honestly I would love another game like Extra CCC. With a better battle system, of course.

Well apparently with studio BB Nasu is planning to make more games.

I want fucking Tsukihime 2 with literal DMC gameplay with Enhance as the MC, but that's probably far too much to ever hope for.

Tsukihime 2 was always nonsense. And Enhance may not exist anymore.

The DAA are still canon to Tsukihime until retconned, which hasn't happened yet.
>Tsukihime 2 was always nonsense.
Nah, it had a lot of potential, could've been cool.

No, I mean Nasu and Takeuchi outright called it nonsense. They never had any intention of doing it. It was all a joke.

And the Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors are undergoing restructuring. Nasu said that he's reorganizing and changing its member list. Enhance really may not be a thing anymore.

>No, I mean Nasu and Takeuchi outright called it nonsense. They never had any intention of doing it. It was all a joke.
Except that Talk and Prelude actually could've easily gone somewhere. It was considerably less stupid than a lot of the stuff Nasu's written since, at any rate.
>And the Twenty-Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors are undergoing restructuring. Nasu said that he's reorganizing and changing its member list. Enhance really may not be a thing anymore.
And that's speculation until proven at this point, not much point in dwelling on it.

Those were just him expanding on some ideas he found interesting. But there was never any real plan for the group to pursue a proper sequel. Nasu even said that he wasn't sure if those mini-stories were canon or not.

They will never do it in Japan since gambling is still illegal and most companies would lobby to prevent the paid since gacha is every where in Japan.

Isn't Abigail technically the most powerful Servant now? She can even resist Enuma Elish. Her outer god bullshit negates and protections or resistances any other Servant has before they're devoured.

Attached: 4e02c5e7449acfaf504c6118288d0372d164c2ba.jpg (1800x1012, 676K)

Which doesn't change the fact that it couldn't happen. Remember that Mash was originally a scrapped concept character who was supposed to be in FSN, there's nothing to stop it from being brought back.

Shielder's removal was a necessary compromise. The reason Nasu didn't write a proper Tsukihime 2 was because he didn't want to.

Yeah, and Nasu changes his mind and goes back on his word at the drop of the hat, so who cares about that.

Yeah, okay. Never thought I'd meet someone who STILL thinks that Tsukihime 2 could actually happen. Then again, flat earth theorists exist too.

>yeah this author guy will TOTALLY just not engage with his money tree any more because we don't like gacha, really

I already acknowledged that it's even less likely than Remake actually happening, it's still more interesting a prospect than anything TM has lined up at this point.