Tfw all animes ending this season

>tfw all animes ending this season
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 43gtts.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

doujinshi of Wota soon though

she is so damn perfect

Attached: hot.jpg (1920x1080, 239K)

This was a pretty good season all things considered.

Agreed, the only show I was skeptical about was milf isekai but that also somehow turned out to be okay thanks to Wise chan

It's always a sad feeling. Especially once you realize what shows aren't going to be getting a second season.

The send-off was so great.
Best ending I've seen in like at least a year.

Attached: 1569018780313.jpg (756x720, 67K)

>animes

Attached: 1555534986113.jpg (1920x1080, 453K)

I didn't even realize how much I like all the anime this season until all of them fucking ended. Next season looks absolutely trash compared to this one

hell yeah, I had lots of fun

>Next season looks absolutely trash compared to this one
I can't even think of something I'm excited for next season other than the second half of Dr. Stone. I'm hoping there's some hidden gem that I just didn't cotton on to so far. I have a bad feeling that everything is going to pale in comparison to JKnM and Dumbbell

3hz's weird shooting club?

that seems worth a shot at least, thanks for the catch user. I'll probably give Beastars a go too, but the CGI seems kind of questionable

Yeah, that was really cute. I kind of hope we get more of this show. But I honestly would be satisfied with just this first season.

is Iruma this season?

Only when she's not around the MC.

but her scenes with Waseda are the best part

I'm excited for High Score Girl S2

At least we're getting shokugeki no souma and BHA

there's only one scene in BnHA season 4 that's worth waiting. Call me when the second half of season 5 starts

Attached: 0160-018.png (899x1300, 361K)

YAMERO

Next season looks like a lot of sequels but maybe a gem will emerge. Hold hope friends, it's like this every season.

Except the one last season, last season was so fucking shit. That's the first time I've ever hated a season so much.

>all animes

YAMERO!!

>Beastars
The anime will probably be dogshit, but the manga is such a fucking wild ride though so it's probably gonna be decent at best