I hope that the idea of sucking on a cute girl's feet will make you stop smoking, user

I hope that the idea of sucking on a cute girl's feet will make you stop smoking, user

Attached: x4[1].png (1688x1200, 757K)

I wouldn't mind

Cigarettes exist but cute girls don't.

I don't get how people can smoke, fucking disgusting.

All the cool kids are doing it, user. Don't you wanna be cool?

I don't smoke, never have.
My father used to smoke when he was 13 all the way to his death at 70, and his lungs were perfectly healthy in the autopsy.
I still have an unopened box of his favorite brand, after my family sold off the rest of his stash.
If smokers were able to dispose every part of the cig when they were finished (butt, ash, smoke, and all), I'd be okay with them. But too many of them can't even clean up.

You never see the traces of the ones who can't clean up, so how could you know?

Smoking is gross, but I feel like unlike the majority of people the smell of cigarettes doesn’t put me off.

Seeing cig butts on the sidewalk is all the proof I need, but that's expected with any consumer of a product: there will always be a lazy bastard that thinks nature is their trashcan.

I know how you feel, user. It kinda turns me on.

You're right, smoking really does look cool aesthetics wise.

based

>The main focus of the story is Asano, an employee who just can’t quit smoking, and Tabako-chan, who is the anthropomorphized smoke of a cigarette and whose clothes start to dissolve the closer you get to finishing your cigarette. She clings to your clothes like the smell of cold smoke. Aside from Tabako-chan, there is also the menthol cigarette character Menko-chan, and the Golden Bat, born in 1906, who are all anthropomorphized cigarettes that have turned into beautiful girls.

Attached: 1549164310077.jpg (718x717, 171K)

>Tabako-chan

Attached: Hyuk hyuk hyuk.gif (500x620, 524K)

Smoking is cool again, and the lolis like it too. Deal with it.

Attached: 1569025406677.jpg (800x700, 189K)

>Smoking is cool again
No.

that's a boy

I'd sooner smoke a pack a day than be a footfag.

Attached: Ucchi disgusting.png (1040x1848, 773K)

yes

Attached: 1569025406679.jpg (800x700, 106K)

Why isn't this a targeted heath campaign strategy? You could probably convince people to eat healthier and participate in charities more too with cute anime girl feet and I'm not even a footfag but it would work on me non the less.

Attached: Chocolate Anglo feet Darjeeling.jpg (956x1456, 169K)

Why not both? One of my exes loved that shit and I didn't have to quit smoking.

Attached: 1568339142419.jpg (487x327, 50K)

Damn, I really want a cigarette now.

Me too. Haven't had one since March, feels like I'm really gonna quit this time.
If cute girls would put their feet in my mouth for every cig I don't think I'd ever stop.