Buyfag thread

Magical girls

Attached: 1569072565706.jpg (1333x2000, 858K)

Other urls found in this thread:

e2046.com/p/29910/&title=fate-series-queen-medb
toreba.net/en/play
cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases
myfigurecollection.net/profile/azurekite/collection/
pastebin.com/Zg1iVx2W
exhentai.org/g/1394065/b351bf7816/
youtube.com/watch?v=as8xdgIQ5Vg
nhentai.net/g/268314/
twitter.com/TOYSEIIKI/status/1176351810224680960
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read the guide
buyfag.moe

Is Ninoma a decent site for released figures? The guide doesn't mention it, but it has a prize figure I've been eyeing and I can't find a better price or stock anywhere else.

>released figures
shouldn't be a problem also use the archive next time.

Tsuruno a cute

Do any of you buyfags get a slight high by spending stupid amount of money on anime figures? I get it every now and then.

No but I'm getting tired of reading people here crying about high prices in every thread, you poorfags are the "new porkposter".

Within some limits, yeah. I get a bit of a high when I add new shit to my monthly order, but I am often disgusted when future orders exceed 60000JPY. Had a big grin on my face when Figuarts Broly was back in stock and I added it to my cart, for example. I think I'm more prone to getting high on delays, like when the Alter HMS Vampire got delayed again from September to November, lightening up my Sept order when my Nov order was already small enough that I don't mind the extra 15000JPY

No.

I get a high when I snatch something that's been out of regular sales for a while on mandarake.

No, Fuck off

NO.

Are rotating display stands a meme or are they actually nice to have?

tell how the hell 10 grand is a stupid amount of money? most people spend way more in stupid shit, at least you can get a big chunk of your money back by reselling your figures.

The only thing that excites me now is buyfagging merch of my waifu, either fan made stuff or official, I think I finally lost the huge drive of buyfagging various franchises and characters. No matter what pops up for preorder I never feel anything even if it's a character I really like

What are the chances they fuck this up?

Attached: Agon1568993397.jpg (2048x1695, 749K)

looks pretty bad to me already

In practicality definitely a meme. Most use batteries and the ones you plug in would have no good way of being put in a detolf. It makes for nice videos but unless you're trying to make a failing figure youtube channel there's not much of a point.

High? Considering that's just a digital 3D model, some detail will be lost when its turned physical and then even more will be lost once its mass produced

I'm okay with buyfagging, but not with ruining my life with a tattoo of this kind.

I wish it wasn't lying down like that

Can't wait. Already got Yachiyo. I hope Felicia is next.

Attached: yachiyo.jpg (454x807, 154K)

My Alter Purple Heart and Black Heart came today. Anyone have any tips for attaching Noire's wings? This is as shit as I heard.

Dont have hamhands

Warm her hair up with mildly hot water. Very gently flex the hair strand away from the wing you're inserting.

This sounds like some kama sutra kinda shit.

I had to take a hobby knife and gently shave some pegs down a bit so that they actually fit in the holes in her hair.

Help your boy out by requesting the gathering version.

e2046.com/p/29910/&title=fate-series-queen-medb

Attached: 734669.jpg (600x900, 103K)

nigger just pay 400-500 bucks to a professional Gk painter to do it.

>400-500
I ain't got that type of money.

Attached: mb0643057.png (119x133, 9K)

Pick up some weekend shifts and quit being poor.

I cna't wait to wait!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRJNIOASGMRDFAIOGMANRIUGHRAUIGASHRJKGLFDNGJKFDSGHUIRSGHUISGASHNIILGA

Attached: Untitled.png (857x282, 49K)

>Can't save $500 for his supposed waifu

Attached: 1492401999112.png (378x610, 333K)

I'm not poor, I just have other things to take care of. Just click on the button, bros.

Attached: mb70505424.png (453x563, 65K)

It feels better to get a high on crane games like toreba.net/en/play
kufufu~

Sell your body to old men like some other buyfags do

I'm thinking of getting this nen along with Nezuko but the one thing that bothers me is that they're using his outdated breath style. Would it be smart to just wait for an updated version of this character, or have they ever released an add-on pack for releases nens.

Attached: FIGURE-051935.jpg (600x600, 90K)

They'll just release a new one in s2 along with the pillars. Smart on their part to release one early before he changes his combat completely, same with Nezuko.

That is because it is based off of the anime. They could release an add-on pack. But an entirely new nendo would be more likely.

>They could release an add-on pack. But an entirely new nendo would be more likely.

Ok, yeah, this was my main question. Thank you for answering anons!

>toreba
>¥540 for 5,000 TP aka two tries
>not free shipping to south america
I rather spend 1800yen and order from mandarake.

>He doesn't paint
Lmao your life

The finish on that gold looks prize-figure tier.

Attached: 1569073479459.jpg (2000x1333, 1.31M)

>any practice is okay as long as I can afford it!
And "in every thread"? What a stupid attempt in exaggeration.

>along with the pillars.
We can only hope.

Attached: EEWKg0zVUAAGAOt.jpg (1000x1166, 144K)

The series is a cash cow and Japan fucking loves the pillars, it's where the series first started gaining traction manga wise, there is no way they're all not getting one.
I'm fully expecting a Shinobu/Tomioka at least announced before S2 and Rengoku/Uzui during.

Wouldn't even be surprised if Rengoku managed to get an announcement before S2 considering his overwhelming popularity so far.

Iroha and shield girl are 1/8.

>just emptied all 110 figures from their display cabinets so I can dust and clean everything
At least now I can reorganise things.

100%

I want that "Cash cow" status to turn into some decent figures. The Aniplex figures all look terrible, the Nendoroids don't look right, and the Koto figures aren't great either.

Could be worse. Dragon Ball is bigger and it doesn't get scales because Bandai

Uh what? Scales are being released pretty much on a monthly basis.

>it doesn't get scales because Bandai
But that's wrong, you retard.

Worldwide
* Excluding: South America / Africa
Free shipping campaign currently in progress! (Available once every 7 days. Not available for South America / Africa)

Haha. Sux to be you.

Eh? that's completely wrong, DB has a lot of at least decent figures, your statement could be right if applied to Sailor moon, figuarts scales are pretty awful.

Crane games are already a scam. Online crane games are an even bigger scam.

What do you think about older people which still collect anime figures? I'm 35 and I'm starting to feel I might be getting too old for this hobby.

as i said before 2800yen for a single chance(a 1800yen prize figure at manda) feels like a scam

How are you 35 yet still give a shit what people think about what you do with your money. Don't blog post reply to me I don't give a shit.

>Too old
By whose standards? The normal world thinks you were too old since like 15 or earlier (ironic, because few can afford the good stuff at or before that age). You don't collect plastic butts because you give a flying fuck about normalcy.

You cared enough to reply to him.

Just hit 30 this year, it crosses my mind and then I remember that this is for me and anime has always been a part of my life since I was a kid. Now if I looked like a fat balding old man I would reconsider.

>guys. im 3rd wrold no schol.
You having trouble with math there? Spouting random numbers out your butt. haha.

Attached: 1569125200741.jpg (1536x2048, 357K)

fuck i meant 280yen

Reminder that a ton of creators are among your afe and older. Even anime was a mistake Miyazaki plays with toy airplanes and draws lolis.

Darc figure when?

Attached: EFCXN7KU8AEqIKq.jpg (900x1200, 140K)

>I'm 35 and I'm starting to feel I might be getting too old for this hobby.
>tfw only got into anime after I was 30 and divorced

Attached: 1564591667110.jpg (351x345, 18K)

Yea. You should quit Yea Forums while you're at it. Just stop reading manga and watching anime. Now you just have to stick to reality tv shows and news channels and post images of your kids nobody cares about on your facebook.

God, people like you annoy the shit out of me.

Alright screw it I've gone through the guide + google and I've not found the answers to my two most urgent questions, so I'm just gonna ask some kind user who knows what he's doing to spoonfeed me.
A: Buying my first daki cover, it's from Toranoana. Stuffing it through translate, I can't find anything on the page for it that describes size/material for it, and I don't know if this means I just have to go digging deeper or if they literally just don't provide that information. Is there a standard material/size there, or do I just need to get back to digging?
2: How the fuck does paying Customs duties work? The guide makes it sound like it's almost entirely random if they inspect your package/charge you duties on it, but I don't like erring on the side of human laziness or whatever. So assuming worst case scenario, how the fuck do you actually pay the duties? Planning on using White Rabbit for the proxy, and they just say that duties are the responsibility of the importer. The US customs site has been of no fucking help on this one, either. At this point I'm not so much concerned with the if as the how-do since doling out money to the feds is always a pain in the fucking ass.
Bls halb, am I retarded and just missing something incredibly simple here? I just wanna go to sleep hugging Lum.

Attached: lumscared.png (1014x851, 812K)

>A:
>2:
>am I retarded
Yes.

Prize figures aren't scaled. I'm not sure if Figuarts ZERO are actual scale figs, but they aren't monthly anyway. Point is, Bandai is moneyhatting DB

Best DB figures are jointshit though. At least, according to the Full Power Broly I just hotglued

When somebody ships internationally, presumably they will declare what is in the package, and how much the value of said contents is. Casual Googling says there is no support of prepayment of duties because CBP assesses it at the border when they receive the mail. USPS merely passes the bill along.

When it reaches US customs, they will look for paperwork on the package that tells them all the information they need. If they decide that the contents require inspecting (e.g. stuff that needs inspecting like food imports, or they think the paperwork is lying), they will open the packaging and go through it and decide if the paperwork is correct. If they decide that you have to pay more duties, they will send a letter to you, to the address on the package, saying "You owe more duties/taxes for this thing you are importing". Then you have to either send payment or go to the post office where it's being held to pay and pick up.

cbp.gov/trade/basic-import-export/internet-purchases
>If any duty is owed, CBP will charge a processing fee for clearing your package. Duty and the processing fee are usually paid at your local post office, where your package is forwarded.
>Packages whose declared value is under $800 ($100 if being sent as a gift to someone other than the purchaser) will generally be cleared without any additional paperwork prepared by CBP. However, CBP always reserves the right to require a formal entry for any importation and generally exercises this option if there is something unusual about the importation, or if important documents such as an invoice or bill of sale do not accompany the item.

When I used to use Tenso like a decade ago, I never had my shit get held up by customs so I cannot speak from experience, but that's generally how US customs duties work. If everything's fine, it'll just show up at your doorstep with no hassle. Otherwise, you'll get one of those "We Missed You" stickers on your door.

That doesn't sound too painful. Thanks for the spoonfeeding, user!

Holy mami when?

Attached: 1549760826661.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Dont think ive ever wanted a delay before, but my May is already over 700 burgers

Is it FREEing's fault? They're fucking me up for May with all the goddamn bunnies

Why does she have her head?

What episode did you stop watching at?

Erina Bunny
2 chink boats
witch hifumi

Oh shit, I forgot I have a chink boat too

All this is reminding me that I need to go do my budget for next year and order a chink boat and maybe a chink gun in a chink dress.

How expensive is your future?

Attached: Capture.jpg (684x221, 26K)

it's okay

Attached: 1569137970960.jpg (684x221, 26K)

Don't die buy thread I have a package to open for you tomorrow when it's light enough to take pics

Use a torch or candles?

>can no longer fit all my Soras on a single shelve
Looks like I need a 2nd display case for my imoutos.

Attached: IMG_20190922_121816.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

Why is she obsessed with showing pantsu?

Next month I'll finally get my last Kyouko unless we get anything new from MagiReco, I'm hopeful we will possibly a decent version of her in her new swimsuit or one of other outfits from the game.

Attached: FIGURE-043802.jpg (600x600, 96K)

Better question. What does your family think of your hobby? By family, I mean your wife and your children. Oh, wait... You are already an outcast by normal standards, so why even care anymore?

Sorry, I didn't want to hurt your feelings, but here you go, have a cute Rias :)

Attached: TrashcanTLD1569149727.jpg (558x373, 65K)

Got Philena the other day. She turned out great, really happy with her. Looking forward to the other Amakuni figures next year. Dumping some pics now.

Attached: Philena Waal-1.jpg (1667x2500, 244K)

Attached: Philena Waal-2.jpg (1667x2500, 182K)

Attached: Philena Waal-3.jpg (2500x1667, 244K)

Attached: Philena Waal-4.jpg (2500x1667, 206K)

Attached: Philena Waal-5.jpg (2500x1667, 187K)

Attached: Philena Waal-8.jpg (2500x1667, 218K)

Attached: Philena Waal-7.jpg (1667x2500, 287K)

She turned out great. Can't wait for mine! How much is she going for in the resale market?

Also some castoff pics >>>e/2354775
Not sure but for more than her original price

Attached: Philena Waal-6.jpg (1667x2500, 239K)

Awful DoF work my man, practice a bit.

I'm clearly no professional but I honestly think I did pretty okay. Where would you say it could be improved?

Excellent

I didn't come here to teach you ANYTHING. I came here to call you shit.

A Medb scale that isn't a cast off isn't worth having

Try to play with the focus, I'm sure you can do better and sharper images.

Can I ask Amiami to extend the payment period?

you can ask
they will say no

ordered

Attached: Kaneel1503883877.jpg (1068x1487, 229K)

yes, they usually add 3-5 days

Has anyone ever bought something from archonia before? They are in the guide, but it says that it needs an update on this shop. Their site looks like it was made in the early 90s.

yeah, i got my package really fast, a small strand of hair was broken during shipping and they sent me a new one free of charge, also didnt get hit by customs since they are in EU so it wasnt that expensive

They look kinda fishy since they have basically all figures I'm looking for at "Only 1 left in stock"

Attached: f.jpg (905x473, 84K)

they are resellers, they don't have a real stock and instead get the merch from someone else and sell it to you

The figures i got was marked the same and it got removed once i bought it, they are legit

Guess if they have something like paypal then it shouldn't be too bad, I'll trust you for now.

Attached: 1555143330669.png (302x496, 84K)

Yes if you've ordered with them before and have consistently paid them they will happily extend the payment period 3-5 days.

If this is your first order or you're a relatively new customer: Nope.

What's the best place in Tokyo to buy figures in person? I've been to Akihabara a bunch of times already but I'm fully aware it's a tourist trap.
I'm a moefag if that helps.

Nakano Broadway.
I assume you also went to AmiAmi at Radio Kaikan and all that in Aki.

Huh, not sure if I actually have. I'm going back there anyway so I may as well stop by again. Thanks user!

Pop by Sega Plaza, win some Nesos.

Love for Sora requires great commitment.

Attached: IMG_16641.jpg (1080x810, 315K)

Akiba's not bad by any measure, you just have to know which shops are good and which aren't. Avoid cube stores (where all the figs are out-of-box sitting in aisle after aisle of display cases) like the plague, they often have badly maintained merchandise at horridly overblown prices. My favorite stores are Lashinban and Suruga-ya. When I was there in June, Suruga-ya had opened a new 8-floor shop right near Mandarake, and it had a ton of great stuff. I'd also say some of the gems of akiba are the out of the way stores you find off in an alleyway or buried in one of the middle floors of some 10 story building with 8 different shops in it

Nakano Broadway barely has anything recent and is really limited in terms of figures or character goods. Akiba is not so much a "tourist trap", it's just constantly filled with tourists which makes getting around annoying, but it really is the biggest concentration of merch shops, especially secondhand.

Nesos are in stock in almost any shop you walk by for much less than you would manage to win them for.

>Nesos are in stock in almost any shop you walk by for much less than you would manage to win them for.
I mostly meant if he was heading to Radio Kaikan, since it's right there.
The Nesos obviously he could easy grab from Manda's in Nakano Broadway again, for example, if he wanted to buy them.

I love all manner of imouto, too bad so few get figures.

Attached: IMG_20190922_170448~2.jpg (515x1796, 162K)

Very nice imouto collection.

The main reason I want to move out of my parents' house is so I can buy more display cases

Nesos are super easy to win though

Remember to reserve some space for box storage too.

Attached: IMG_20190922_172901.jpg (1080x1920, 577K)

Depends on the machine/game. It isn't really about the difficulty, it's about how many coins it takes to get them.

wtf are you married with Louise? Congratulations...

I spent so much on one of the machines just to not be able to get an astolfo neso.

I got hit hard with car repairs and hospital bills that I might start to sell some of my figures as well to make space.

Sugoi blog, aniki. Thumbs up

Attached: EE_tfpWUwAYOztg.jpg (618x1000, 66K)

ok?

Sorry I meant to ask if I should or not and also forgot to post the mfc link.
myfigurecollection.net/profile/azurekite/collection/

I was in my mid 20s and only started after buying a condo.
There is a little envy towards the kids that started when they were younger.

Attached: 1568389666974.gif (400x500, 227K)

Delays will spread that out.

>Nakano
At this point, you have to be trolling.

>the neso you're looking for is still available in machines during the visit to Japan

Yea being a student with no long term living place is kind of shit for moving stuff.

This is a gk isn't it?

aye

Attached: EE_tfpYU8AEMY7r.jpg (664x1000, 76K)

Fuck me up.

E2046 is going to paint it

Are cast off figures ever worth it? They look like they have to worse quality.

Are suffering!

Attached: broken goddoka.jpg (1488x1984, 363K)

Attached: boxed up plastic waifus.jpg (1984x1488, 744K)

Quality and castoff-ability are not correlated

This is some great taste user.

that's not enterely true.

What do you even do when this happens? Try to fix it with some super glue or put it back in the box and store it somewhere?

I've heard some anons having success with superglue and some wires.
I didn't. So she is chilling in her box.

Thanks!

It is, you have both good and bad castoff figures as well as good and bad non castoffable ones.

Quality has more to do with the actual manufacturers, the ones that make castoff figures are often than not average at best. It has nothing to do with the actual feature.

>really like a character
>she has no figures

Attached: 1568942838548.jpg (839x610, 110K)

Godspeed, make your own

Attached: D8oTRfMUYAEg9fI.jpg (1360x2048, 157K)

I wish we'd get more KoF figures that aren't just Mai.

Attached: FIGURE-047777_01.jpg (534x800, 99K)

>2b is currently going through customs
feelsgoodman

if it looks too good to be true its a GK

>cumstorms

fixed

Attached: IRELAND.jpg (2268x2520, 998K)

tasty

Prices reduced across the board! Now is your chance to love anime fast and get a bunch of figures from popular series at low prices. See below for pricing and contact info:

pastebin.com/Zg1iVx2W

Attached: wand.gif (540x432, 1.61M)

Why aren't wallscrolls and posters more popoular? I check sites like amiami, TOM, and rightstuf daily but they're rarely ever for sale.

I'm the only one that buys them.

Those aren't really the places to go for art goods. You'll find a lot more on YAJ or suruga-ya

I find the most erotic part of the loli is the tum tum.

They're usually bonus items you get with other stuff.

What's wrong with nakano? I been there and liked it

Love your display. Only own one sora figure though sadly.

Attached: mikan june 2019.jpg (1673x1444, 532K)

>want to buy new LN from a series you're following
>shipping costs more than the book
>end up searching for something, anything at all, to buy along with it so you're not 'wasting' shipping cost
Every time.

yeah buying books sucks, at least customs are kind with them

>customs
>feelsgood
Goddamn burgers I swear to fucking Christ.

I don't get it

>only 3 POs
>one just released and she doesn't look as good as the prototype
>will probably sell her and cancel my PO of the other girl in the same line

Attached: EFGHUbNXUAIYCIb.jpg (843x442, 138K)

lurk for 24 months

For the Europoor customs is the worst part of the process. Be glad to be an American and feed your pet bald eagle after shooting off your AR-15 at the sunset.

3rd world countries are worse

That changes nothing from what I've said but points out that you are beneath notice.

:)

Somehow the EU got protectionism wrong where it just sucks for the consumer.

i know it changes nothing dummy, i'm just happy because more people get a taste of what 3rd worlders have to deal with

Protectionism always sucks for the consumer. Tariffs, taxes, and butt fucking your mother is all the same. It's the government forcing you to do certain things through the long dick of the law.

It's supposed to suck for the consumer OUTSIDE the protectorate.

Does anyone else prefer not having their figs in a detolf or whatever?

I'd rather have them a bunch of different places like I do now honestley.

show example

saw this the other thread i think it looks great

Attached: elf.jpg (800x1200, 111K)

my closet is becoming a box graveyard, i also have over 200 books, running out of space

I have figures and collectable everywhere, but I prefer having figures behind glass. Minimizing dust is ideal because I'm too lazy to dust as often as I should.

The ridiculous implausible clothing is nice.

face looks iffy, will need to see it painted

this, the hair actually looks nice
hopefully they dont fuck it up like KOS-MOS

>face looks iffy, will need to see it painted
i have read similar comments in past threads but still can't see that difference.

Kos-Mos' hair looks like toothpaste to me. That and the piss-guns kept me from POing her.

yeah huge disappointment for me as well, she was gonna go next to Hikari/Homura

Her hair is supposed to look like that, there is nothing wrong about that figure but its price.

That was my plan as well. Thankfully those two look great by themselves.

would you let your friends touch your scales? i have some people to come over my place occasionally but i'm scared they might stain my figures in case they have dirty hands, ideally i'd ask to wash their hands first but that's obviously hardly an option.

>friends
My family knows how much they cost and wouldn't dare break them.

>ideally i'd ask to wash their hands first but that's obviously hardly an option.
That seems like a perfectly reasonable request.

Asking them to wash their hands is reasonable if done tactfully. It'd probably still put them off doing it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

I dunno nigga, just on shit outside of a detolf or any other display. I've got things on my dresser, pc, and shitty tv stand. I'd have more figures if I had a bit more room for them. I've got like 10 other figures just languishing in a closet 1000 miles away at my mom's house.

I never realized how dirty my mirror was until now. Fuck I hate this apartment.

Attached: 0922191623a.jpg (1149x1112, 441K)

He can always explain to them how skin oils wear away at PVC if they're left all over it and how he's gotta clean it afterward anyway.

Sounds difficult, but the mini painting fa/tg/uy in me likes the idea. Now I just gotta figure out where to begin.

Friends and relatives have been at my place and none of them actually dare to touch my figures without my previous consent. Your acquaintances must be a bunch of brutes.

That's pretty much the most tactful way possible, yes. Of course, depending on his relationship with the person he's speaking to, "you're not touching shit until you was the Cheetos dust off of your fingers, fag" could also be fair game. But you'd only say that to someone likely to respond with "fuck you, bitch! Where's the sink?"

How come you've got Mefmera's red sash on the wrong way?

Yeah, I actually just noticed that. I was dusting her two days ago. Just messed up I guess.

any good elf figures?

Attached: elfu.webm (1920x1080, 1.21M)

elf village

yes

The dark skin ones

>ordered
Where?

I kinda miss when people were posting pics of the chubby loli. I could go look them up but it was like a nice surprise while scrolling through the thread.

I would do that too if cleaning didnt suck so hard

Should I keep the glasses on her eyes or framed up top?

Should she keep the cig in her mouth or not? Without you can see a small hole in her teeth where they belong and it's a bit off putting, but I don't like smoking either.

Attached: glasses on or off.jpg (1994x1186, 493K)

put shades in hair
smoking is cool; put cigarette in mouth
t. non-smoker

why does it look she's smoking a joint?

>t. non-smoker
t. never lived with a smoker

Dick move comming from Megahouse, they should have included an extra faceplate like they usually do.

I used the cig since it makes her stand out. None of my other one piece girls smoke, and I put her shades over her eyes for the same reason. The shades could go either way but I felt like on the crown of her head was the default and I wanted something a little different. The missing tooth without the cig makes it look dumb as hell too. They packaged two with the figure, I guess as a precaution since it's so small and likely to escape. Wedging it into her mouth was really tough too.

I have but they always smoked outside

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa we should all be so lucky. I want to commit a violent crime on the daily.

Attached: 1569151379291.jpg (1333x2000, 1.1M)

Attached: 1569151943709.jpg (1333x2000, 1.04M)

So move out.

Attached: 1569152040068.jpg (1333x2000, 1016K)

It feels like it's been ages since I figure I'm interested in got an update.

BIG FAT MEGUBUTT

Attached: megameme-back.jpg (1600x1328, 1021K)

*sniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiff*

too much ass

No such thing.

Attached: sorry that you're gay.jpg (1920x1080, 273K)

go to sleep Ireland its late there

Attached: 1559283191010.png (679x454, 549K)

Still waiting on my routing email

Who is that character?

exhentai.org/g/1394065/b351bf7816/

I don't have an account there, or know how to register. How do I access that?

fuck off

Bruh.

Google sad panda.

I thought you did well. Your pictures are certainly better than mine. I can't manually focus for the life of me but auto focus doesn't get it quite right either.

Been a while but if I remember correctly:
1. Play hentaiverse
2. Level up some
3. Clear cache
4. Login EH
5. Go to EX
6. ???
8. Profit

Attached: vd.jpg (174x243, 10K)

Attached: Selection_011.png (406x358, 59K)

Billy come back to us

That's not Billy, that's Mark.

Sorry all these low res white people look the same to me.

I have a real problem with boxes

Attached: Screenshot_20190923-002610_Gallery.jpg (1080x535, 561K)

You could at least stack them higher user...nice collection though

They would take half the room if you organized and stored them properly

not an issue yet but getting there

Attached: shitshow.jpg (850x1472, 841K)

what a tiny collection

its 25 scales, i just lego'd the boxes,
we small but strong

a decen't collection is at least 50 scales size, you are still halfway.

Mythra is back on Manda for 450k yen. One day I'll justify getting scalped for 2.25x her starting price.

>450k yen
Did you miss math class? retarded ESL-kun.

Uppercase after ending punctuations, ESL-chan.

I don't care what you say, 25 scales is still a lot.

Is there any chance of finding her for a price that won't rape my wallet?

Attached: 126583.jpg (600x480, 95K)

There's barely any stock there and is constantly memed as the best alternative to Akiba when it's pretty much only a Mandarake and prize figures.

How is a nendoroid $60?

Pop Up Parade is $33 to rub salt in that wound.

How is a scale $300-400?

How many bunny figures do you guys own?

Too many

zero

none, and I hope it stays that way.

None. I'm not a fan.

If you count the nendoroid bodies. I have 0 bunny scales.

everyone point at him and laugh

I'd expected that.

Between 18 and 23.
Depending on what counts.

Zero. I would buy one if there was one of character I loved that looked good though.

soon to be 2

Attached: 1549760041433.jpg (800x1200, 136K)

2. Baselard and red Baselard

Attached: IMG_20190923_001231.jpg (1440x1800, 271K)

Was it Megumi?

How is flare as a manufacturer? Are their cast-offs good quality?

FLARE is decent. No need to worry about the overall quality.

Even after signing a trade deal with Japan nothing has changed either. If only Japan became a member of the single market, that would be heaven.

Any chances they will release something based on mitchie-Ms new song?

Attached: 1539358874915.jpg (2048x2048, 236K)

i dont know that is, so prolly not

It's a new miku song. Those two are luka and meiko, they are wrestling.

How bad is the free shipping option from GSC? I'm not in a rush to get them but I don't want a potential break in something.

How bad is the quality of price figures compared to the expensive ones?

>price figures
theyre great, try amazon and ebay for them to get good deals

Fuck, I meant prize figures. Amazon seems really bad for this kind of stuff, there's a shit ton of bootleg shit going around.

Six that are 1/4 scale, seven if you include that Saitom Skytube bunny. Slippery slope.

Attached: 1546742197281.jpg (1632x2449, 608K)

This in May is the next one
i really shoulda got this

Attached: FIGURE-049897_05.jpg (520x800, 315K)

Does BasedLard really count as a bunny figure?

damn are 1/4 scales really that big? I ordered my first bunny figure and i'm afraid of how much space it'll take. the one I bought is standing up so that's more space

Currently 8.

ordered best boy

Attached: 1fe2519718f14a42a7c1c21ac5be3e8a.jpg (600x751, 57K)

I love this bunny

Attached: b01.jpg (800x1197, 165K)

Enjoy your 3 days ban from posting spoilered, but uncensored nipples and ass.

>uncensored ass

>uncensored nipples AND ass

is being a little shit. Read the guide. To give an honest opinion they're pretty underrated here. It all boils down to perceived value. Sculpts and designs of prize figures are getting better and better but you get what you pay for in terms of QC and the paintjobs. For around $20 after shipping there's a good amount of decent ones. There's a mentality that paying $100+ on a scale is a much better investment which does make sense somewhat in terms of resale value but the actual quality you're getting nowadays isn't really reflected in the price anymore. Maybe if it was 5 years ago.

Attached: EFD5ar-UcAAljNx.jpg (1500x1000, 165K)

Any sites have this up for preorder?

Attached: 693386.jpg (600x900, 173K)

Don't worry user, I fixed it for you.

Attached: 1569224361865.jpg (800x1197, 169K)

When's WonFes?

cons: their packing isn't anywhere near as thorough as amico's. Expect fairly snug cardboard with some bubble wrap, and not much else.

pros: if something breaks, their customer service is really good about replacing the broken part/item. You just have to provide pictures to prove that it broke. It's the reason why I ordered both the Stars Bless You and Hello Brand New World Sakuras from GSC direct, instead of from amiami.

Not an issue if you just throw them in the bin.

110, not including nendos.

That armpit is risky.

>ywn go back in time and get to enjoy the hype train and collecting of X series because you found out about it too late

>really like a series and start collecting merch
>never a season 2 or more merch
It hurts just a bit.

Used to buy from them when I started buyfagging, they're expensive but their customer service is excellent. They sent me 2 new Griffons Origami as the other two arrived broken.

>subliminally announcing a report

Just like you right now.

Attached: 1565417603027.jpg (394x397, 97K)

Just let Japan join EU

may not be the best place to ask but I don't know where else
where can I buy official rilakkumap plushies that ship to the EU?

the guide

What will be the upcoming Japanese VAT tax hike's impact on buying figures?

>2%
>""""""""""hike""""""""""

Good to know. I bought this from them, it should be here fairly soon since I'm from the EU aswell. I hope I don't need the help of customer support, but it's always nice to know that it's supposedly good.

Attached: FIGURE-038233.jpg (600x600, 74K)

I'd say yes

There are plenty of better generic cat girl figures that this one.

Sweet, thanks. So long as they're more willing to replace the item should a break occur I don't mind how the packaging itself may be. Going to put off ordering one more day to think about it and buy from their store should I decide to go for it.

And who the fuck asked for your opinion?

Isn't her arm bound a bit too tight?

It's true. Properly care for your subs.
Also from a figure standpoint I don't like the thigh being stuck to the body.

So I managed to win a shikishi board from @LLAS_STAFF retweet campaign thing,and I'm not entirely sure which proxy service I should use since none of the services listed in the guide seems to mention gifts.Any help on that one?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-23-18-14-28-722_com.android.chrome.png (720x1280, 424K)

Attached: 4510417457497_1.jpg (300x225, 11K)

comf

Attached: 4510417457497_5.jpg (300x226, 18K)

show panties.

Whats a shikishi board

youtube.com/watch?v=as8xdgIQ5Vg
It's those things,well,at least that's the term I've seen used.

Lucky duck. I used to use 2you4 though they added a small fee. You just register for an address and send things there and provide a description of contents so I don't think they care it's a gift.

I watched that whole thing and I still don't understand what they're used for.

I love that shit. Though I tend to focus on autographs or original designs.

Do you like my Mihos?

Attached: mihos.jpg (1008x466, 203K)

They're like postcards but made of a harder board like material. Traditionally used for calligraphy or paintings but are now used for autographs or commerative illustrations.

The video is just an example of some from blind boxes.

Attached: received_431980190752241.jpg (766x1440, 131K)

Thanks!From what I've seen,they're in my price range so all should be good.

Yes.

Miho a cute!
There is one figure which somewhat resembles Miho in this outfit (pic related), and everytime I see that thumbnail I get all excited thinking they finally made this into a figure. I would pay good money for a figure of her in a proper dress.

Attached: GuPHerbstMuskifest2015.jpg (500x500, 76K)

Wave is doing an idol themed Maho. They'll probably do more so we might get a Miho in a fancy outfit.

Attached: 819792.jpg (600x800, 74K)

Buyfagging is dead

That excited Yukari.
The absolute best.

Attached: IMG_20190606_152259.jpg (2799x3258, 895K)

It's not dead I think everyone itt is waiting for packages/ customs to clear

Maybe if companies stopped focusing on the same characters and series, it wouldn't be dead.

I'm still waiting for collage user but it looks like he died again.

I still want to know why she's so obsessed with showing pantsu.

> part of September order gets delayed to November
> With everything else that's supposed to release/got delayed order is near $800 and I might qualify for two coffins again.

Nothing makes me feel worse than paying out that much money at once. It makes me feel like I have a shopping addiction when I know that it has more to do with financial quarters ending then anything else.

That's rough user, I hope everything works out better. Any idea why they got delayed so badly?

I'm still waiting on my shipping number from ami

Couple of figures I bought at GameStop. Plus new Hidden Fates.

Attached: FB_IMG_1569269177983.jpg (552x414, 29K)

Do you think it's reasonable to ask for a replacement part? My Dragondress' tiddies have a huge seam that looks like a production defect. Spoiler because nipples.

Attached: 20190923_232212-1.jpg (1170x1173, 199K)

Get out your sanding stick, user.

Last witch arrived. Now the 501 JFW is complete. Will post more pics later.

Attached: Shirley.jpg (720x1280, 244K)

Damn, thats a terrible thing to happen to such a nice looking pair. Would love to see it complete.

I forgot the name of that Canvas printing site that user talked about last thread now that I actually wanna go look it up.
Anyone remind me?
Having no more fireden is fucking my habits.

Well, I sandes the fuck out of them and seems that the seam doesn't go too deep, thankfully. Looks okay now, but still needs a paintjob and some of them Inmon decals.

Threads last a week before they disappear, you're fine to go check

Oops
Sorry for vertical, phone wouldn't focus horizontally

Attached: 20190923_235242_HDR.jpg (1386x780, 669K)

Found it. Their prices are only because of a summer sale, and it only has 7 hours left. Fuckin christ.

>Phone wouldn't focus horizontally
Why are you letting your phone control its focus? Install a better camera app.

Aaaaaand after finalizing everything during ordering I put in that I'm not in the US and suddenly International Shipping is $58. Welp, that's a bust.

Any recommendations?

I found out earlier today that mercari now officially supports international shipping via buyee for anyone interested in that route. I thought they didn't want to deal with proxies but I guess that's no longer the case.

Does anyone know where you can buy asia exclusive funko pops? The guide doesn't mention them.

>Buying animu figure
Kek what a bunch of Virgins!

zomg epic trollercoaster

Attached: megameme-butt.jpg (1624x1202, 892K)

The skindentation on the legwraps isn't just terrible, it's non existent. There's just a sharp edge.

I use Open Camera and it works quite well. Make sure to enable camera2api in the settings

Oh no.

The figure world is reclining. It feels like WonFes should be right around the corner again, but it's not.

Attached: DSC05709.jpg (851x820, 464K)

Hey look, my Comiket order is finally here! I wanted to complain about 2you4 overpacking the shit out of this, but that hole at the bottom of the image is making me bite my tongue.

Attached: 20190923_161937.jpg (900x1200, 255K)

Arrived today, struggled a lot to put on all the accessories, especially the sword

Attached: 6bf6965d-c79a-47bc-a7a1-7311f338fac7.jpg (960x1280, 146K)

Just grabbed a few sure hits this go around.

Attached: 20190923_162125.jpg (1781x1500, 744K)

amico sent me some toku shit

Attached: toku.jpg (933x700, 219K)

Nice, I got my godzilla keychains today too.

Attached: 1542405332864.jpg (720x718, 57K)

Aren't they making the other forms and having them cross compatible?

Artist on the lower left?

My boy Nidy 2D.

Attached: DWTJupvVwAAqdRp.jpg (566x800, 93K)

that Eno lad can draw some tits

Sure can. I'm a bit sad that the book with Kashima on the cover is a compilation of shorts with various botes rather than all Kashima all the time, but there's not a single pair of breasts in that thing that are anything less than miraculous.

Nice tiddies

No but I get a sense of relief when I have something in the cart for weeks and finally decide to hit the checkout button.

Why is she more expensive than a scale?

Attached: I_Kyubey1378801241.jpg (515x443, 187K)

Not til next February.

Summer WonFes just happened back in July.
Sorry user...

I've suddenly become acquainted with that feeling over the past few days. I wanna buy a daki, but even after checking over the guide multiple times I'm still worried something's going to go horribly wrong and I'll be out like, 140, 150 bucks, not counting whatever pillow I end up ordering to go with her.

>Not til next February.
Oh right, I need to add money to my buyfag budget for that.

>latefags

Attached: 1498974860637.jpg (470x720, 59K)

I feel like you can get sum hunnies with this bling.

Attached: GOODS-00332434.jpg (600x600, 77K)

After more than a month stucked at customs, my Utaha arrived and she’s facing backwards for whatever reason.

Attached: 05BC4701-4AA1-49EC-B7B3-3D3C8421B85A.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

Why?
It's not like you're going to buy something that's announced anytime near February.

Customs probable opened your scale, user

HOTGLUED

Buyfag money comes out of the rest of my funds, it makes sense to have some set aside if I know I'll be dropping dosh. You're right though, I'm basically making an allotment for paper ass exist for that month, though I was also doling out a bit for another purchase.

Yea, and we pay the price for it.

Currently none, but I preordered Revy and Yoza.

Right now I have 5 preordered, Ryuko from TOM, C.C. bunny, Chiaki from dangan, Purple Sister, and Black Sister. Am looking at the pink Raita Misa Nee though.

based

nhentai.net/g/268314/

>nhentai
are you new here?

It's a small and simple joy to write carefully worded, polite, business like emails to some chinese company, get simple one line replies back, but still end up with the exact custom order you wanted in the first place. I just... Love the globalised market for my weeb-shit. The language barrier is there, we all tackle it differently, but then communication just works and all is well in the world.

Koto's Evileye.

Attached: 1554509874725.jpg (600x897, 177K)

THROUGH DICK UNITY

Attached: Agon1568341445.jpg (600x900, 107K)

Oh she's cute
The sculpt on both foxes is great

Really? I found myself unimpressed by the harlot. Kaga looks great, though.

I'm a harlot fiend. So.

I just want to hotglue my figures but cleaning is such a pain

Its bretty gud imho

Attached: EAiCn0KUYA0v5xv.jpg (1536x2048, 188K)

Those breasts are ruining it for me and her belly button is too shallow. The tails could be better too, but PVC fluff is always shit. Kaga took basically everything that was less than okay on Akagi and made it better.

oh crap, just noticed Akagi was shipped yesterday

Attached: Agon1559184094(1).jpg (600x900, 98K)

SOON™

Attached: file.png (718x204, 8K)

Mercari is a drug.

who else plays toreba here?

I regret not ordering this. Fuckin hell.

Too thin for my taste.

Just watch HLJ, she'll probably pop up for a bit right after she ships. Past that, I don't imagine it'll be too long before Manda starts getting some in.

Agreed anons, skipping kosmos as well.

One, pic related

Attached: 118137.jpg (600x900, 113K)

if you cant throw away $500 without thinking about it youre poor

shit, she looks great

When?

Attached: vampiregabu.jpg (454x807, 162K)

You can always count on Moeyo to focus on what matters.

Attached: TrashcanTLD1569151138.jpg (558x373, 60K)

Still waiting for an announce of pic related:

Attached: DzAXtAnVsAAc-NR.jpg (900x1200, 110K)

For some reason, I found some promo pics (mainly close-ups) made this figure look good while others made it look mediocre. I guess it's the angle and lighting.

Attached: 1543119344306.jpg (734x1100, 104K)

Lighting matters a lot for this one, yeah. It does way better in diffuse light.

I got these 2.

Attached: freeing_honoka___marie_rose_grande.jpg (515x503, 84K)

Add Unicorn to May order
>64,110¥
and I still haven't decided if I want the slut bikini Rikka, cant wait for the shipping quote
Whats the highest you guys have hit in a single month?

Attached: FIGURE-052832_04.jpg (534x800, 86K)

why is she wearing stripper shoes

Same

Attached: 514874.jpg (172x353, 16K)

Sure is a good thing delays will spread all those orders out, huh?!

Attached: 1329374119098.png (2008x2202, 615K)

More than likely yes, secretly hoping for it

I still can't get over this fucking thing's absurd price increase over Arsene. Actual big-nosed plays right here.

Attached: FIGURE-050996_26.jpg (750x800, 179K)

>Megahouse

twitter.com/TOYSEIIKI/status/1176351810224680960

Did anyone here ever buy one of those seamless figures? Do they actually work? I always feel like they would break more easily than a basic figure with joints.

Attached: harufig.jpg (1000x1500, 130K)

No thanks, I've seen the gore pics of the plastic drying and cracking.

Can I get one of these in Ann flavor?

been dying for a Haru figure but i'll stick with the AMAKUNI one that's coming out

Hmm, nah.

Attached: FIGURE-052680.jpg (600x600, 79K)

Looks real nice, but the Phat one has a cute prototype too. Now I don't know which one I should get.

Jesus, i don't know this girl but she have so many figures that make me diamonds.

>bought a figure on amazon
>been waiting a month for it to arrive from Japan
is it always like this

Attached: CYKA.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>I regret not ordering this.
In stock on HS

I got my Daki from Mandarake today, but after checking it out I noticed that the zipper most likely wasn't a Japanese one. From what I know the circle that released it (Sugiya) is Japanese itself. Did I buy a bootleg?

Attached: haruki.jpg (1135x1755, 442K)

Why would you buy a censored daki? Why would you buy a second-hand daki?

He bought dakis of more than just his waifu, so he's scum anyway.

Is it some kind of unspoken rule to own a miku figure if you're a collector?

tomorrow.

Attached: 78589.jpg (550x850, 134K)

No. She's too flat to go in my collection.

Why won't my wife get a figure?

Attached: 1565746532360.jpg (4075x5799, 2.81M)

It actually is lewd, I just censored it myself because blue board cuckery.
I thought it was only Yuki, I didn't find any unopened pictures of it online and packed you only can see her. The article also was titled
>Sugiya (Tsukasa Sugii) The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Yuki Nagato ・ Haruhi Suzumiya Dakimakura Cover (For Anime Body Pillow)
on Mandarake, so I really couldn't tell. Not complaining tho'.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1569313048.jpg (1152x2048, 406K)

Figure reviewers getting their hands on this will be nice, but it's shaping up well.

Attached: BadWolfVindici1569313044.jpg (2048x1569, 537K)

Also the daki was unopened, so it's not like some Chink rubbed his dick onto it.

God that detail of the photo in his pocket

Attached: 1444401921897.jpg (600x459, 43K)

I got her giant oppai pad and i use that same picture as my wallpaper, plus another of her getting fucked.

If you want the most generic collection possible you must have at least
>1 Miku
>1 Saber
>1 Sonico
>1 Rei or Asuka
>1 random bunny
>1 random character based on a doujinshi cover
>at least 2 figures who are worth less than 2200 yen and are just sitting on your desk
>1 Tamaki Kousaka (but only if you want to look old school)

Then you just start adding figures from currently popular series and you are all set.

Add clock to that.