Shingeki no Annie!

I have invested everything in Anniecoin.
And i am not pulling out untill the bitter end.

Attached: Best Smile.jpg (236x300, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=13759183
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=6485272
twitter.com/qyudog0401?s=09
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for EM

Annie is gonna be the Titan food that brings back manlet

Attached: main-qimg-da1219932dfc9da829642271bef21c3a.jpg (602x869, 328K)

Gabi says be happy

Attached: 1563444114685.jpg (836x459, 217K)

Waiting for Godkasa

When will Eren pay for killing Zeke's waifu?

Attached: 1546534032277.jpg (442x604, 41K)

God I hope so. I don't want her to get a single line before getting eaten.

diversify your portfolio into other nosecoins

We know Eren

Attached: 1568951531782.png (640x1740, 1.16M)

Attached: the smile that killed millions.jpg (129x192, 17K)

The best that you'll get is her being used as a plot device to bring back someone who turned into a titan. I'd prefer Pixis, but Nile would be cool.

Looks like he's about to sneeze.

aahhhhhhhhh I love her

>Pixis eats a female titan instead of the opposite
sweet irony

Attached: 1555115180519.png (278x424, 121K)

Knock knock.

Attached: 1568175951377.png (720x477, 837K)

What if Eren is the father, but he raped Historia?

Then she would have ratted him out to the MPs and his entire plan would have failed.

ackermans most likely can't shift

Attached: 1561455522578.png (674x674, 461K)

this is bait

Attached: 1554576108199.jpg (296x324, 49K)

This strategy got predictable and boring user

Yes, the MC raped a girl.

Attached: 1567070036698.png (353x629, 354K)

Maybe he threatened to do something to the orphanage if she did so

Fat bitch

I mean he killed plenty of innocents (including children), rape isn’t that far-fetched

>Levi
>Dead
LMAO, thanks for the laugh user!

It's obvious Historia raped Eren because Farmer-kun was too busy plowing fields to plow her field

LHfags if manlet becomes a woman and Hansi is confirmed a man would you still like it?

Since when could you rape the willing?

Attached: 1568949807162.gif (466x432, 183K)

Eren became a rapist after Mikasa raped him

Nooooo, you can't talk about Eren raping Historia!!! you can talk about Historia raping Eren tho because that's hot.

>Perfection in just one picture
Lost Girl Ova 2 soon

Attached: Annie-Leonhardt-annie-leonhardt-37257282-480-640.jpg (480x640, 52K)

>implying wasn't already planning to destroy his enemies to begin with

It's my freedom to impregnate anons waifu because i was born into this world. Thank you based chadren.

Stop replying to bullshit speculation that has 0 evidence to support it.

The entire series could be a dream. You can't disprove that. It's pointless to talk about it though.

What if someone like say Sam Hyde took Eren's sperm from the spermbank and injected it into Historia's womb

>Eren fucked this over and over
damn

Attached: 1568789136248.jpg (400x638, 37K)

Imagine destroying the world for this

Attached: B72532D3-7DBD-4865-9628-2A4A36A4738A.png (644x713, 606K)

This, we should close the threads. By the way did anyone notice Xaver is called Ksaver?

What do you think motivates people to reach so hard trying to find reason as to why Eren didn't fuck this?

Attached: 1568756943283.jpg (1080x955, 196K)

No matter how much you fags to deny that, the chance of Farmer + Historia happening is canonically higher than EH since it's been mentioned in the series AND makes sense from a narrative perspective since it would be out of character for Eren to suddenly try to involve Historika into this mess. You have literal peanut-sized brains to not realize a simple plot thread like that, stick to trash like MHA where you can go crazy with your braindead shipping goggles.

Memes aside, does anyone think she's Eren's daughter?
Does anyone think her name is Krista, not Ymir?
Does anyone think Eren really is the devil in the stories?

Attached: founder.png (290x290, 112K)

Enough. Just shut the fuck up.

BASED

shipping is a hell of a drug

Exactly, we should stop theorizing at start taking things at face value.

Which boy would make for the most popular girl? Who would they be shipped with?

they're desperate for attention and shitposting is the only way they know how to interact with other human beings

you sustain them with your replies

>Memes aside, does anyone think she's Eren's daughter?
Sadly, yes
>Does anyone think her name is Krista, not Ymir?
Yes
>Does anyone think Eren really is the devil in the stories?
Yes

Who /FH/ here?

>Happy birthday to Shinji Higuchi
>Director for the Attack on Titan Live Action Film and storyboarder for Attack on Titan Season 3 Episode 9.

Attached: IMG_20190921_140850.jpg (900x1200, 200K)

So you've been broke for seven years and counting?

This, it's always the same two anons shitting up the thread

I don't 100% believe it but I like that theory, it would be kind of sad to know Eren is trapped in the loop just for his daughter

Okay so why do you believe all those things?
Starting with the first question, how could she be Eren's daughter if she's in paths?

>Memes aside, does anyone think she's Eren's daughter?
>Does anyone think her name is Krista, not Ymir?
Maybe. Maybe not.
>Does anyone think Eren really is the devil in the stories?
More like mixed Eren and Zeke.

Attached: ancient gods.jpg (556x785, 184K)

EA makes the most sense desu

Attached: 1568839638079.png (365x381, 152K)

>manlet as a titan with tits
It would be the weirdest thing to happen in the entire series

This. EHfags are always the ones who are trying to have beef with EMfags and FHfags

I like the theory but it's a bit far-fetched right now. Could explain Eren's strange reaction here though

Attached: erym.png (737x839, 711K)

Eren is the devil but yes there is something weird when Zeke assumed she was Ymir and Eren had to ask. It would also be kind of poetic that Dykemir got her name from OG Ymir who was named after Dykemir. I think Eren's baby is what he saw

>Lost Girl Ova 2 soon
Nani nani?

>A girl will never look at me like she did Girsha
Kill me

Attached: Chad.webm (1280x720, 2.02M)

I don't believe the first and i think people that believe Ymir is Eren's daughter need to have their IQ checked.
The other two are within the realm of possibility imo.

>Someone is pretending to be me
I see I left an impression. Nice.

Attached: 1556172888300.jpg (500x364, 47K)

Mikasa is unironically the character with the most chances of surviving until the very end.

Also, manlet ain't dead

shut up

This crack ship destroyed by EH and AA.

Attached: 39865255_238653136772759_7028074601007546368_n.jpg (937x1171, 242K)

>proving the opposite

And why would I do that?

Enjoy your Armong

Attached: AA.jpg (483x482, 148K)

>Starting with the first question, how could she be Eren's daughter if she's in paths?
Time is different in Paths.

I’m not exactly sure she’s Eren’s daughter but it would be peak pottery if she were.

Ellen x everyone

Because i command you

What's the significance of her eyebrows being hidden? I've seen people bring it up before

Delete this

Attached: 1563426662565.png (601x810, 642K)

Is there even any point in trying to guess how it could be Eren's daughter?

Keep in mind that the girl in paths is very roughly around 10 years old. That would mean this conflict going on in Paradis would need to be resolved and Eren's daughter would have to live for all those years then decide to go to the paths dimension to oversee all Eldians for nearly 2000 years.

There's really nothing to base how that all could have happened on. Any guesses would be a complete shot in the dark.

Attached: 1545084077777.jpg (720x720, 40K)

who says it's Eren's infulence that made him breed with Historia?

Attached: 1554998674261.png (720x872, 201K)

>Zeke created titans by his wish
>Female Titan is female bacause Annie is in crystal

Attached: 1561983261974.png (305x357, 139K)

>posting a canon AA shipper

See this made sense but now we know that Eren is not at all influenced by the titans he has.

The confidence of EHfags at this point are too high. So laughable. Can't wait for their demise, same for EM/YHfags as well

Eren's eyebrows are distinct and he gets them from Carla.
Back when Frieda's memories were first being seen people had difficulty distinguishing Eren from Frieda so people started paying more attention to how Eren's eyebrows were drawn which was the easiest way to tell them apart.

In the final panel of the manga that Isayama showed us the child is shown to have Eren's eyebrows. If founder Ymir's eyebrows are the same it is strong evidence to support the theory that she is Eren's daughter.

Attached: 1565551355325.jpg (1066x1600, 350K)

I think it was because one posted Zero Escape 3 plot, I played that too and while the game was a meme it could kind of explain Ymir acting like the villain from that game (making sure Zeke is alive, something convenient for Historia) and how the Paths could work like the morphogenic and machine from that game.
I guess it would work like
Said, Future Eren has clearly been sending incomplete visions to current Eren, he didn't know who the was the real WHT user, or PP escaping. In my opinion he is being also a "victim" of his future self
Stop falling for the baits but I guess you love that

>FUCK MY SISTER LEON

Wait, does the baby in the final panel really have those eyebrows? How the fuck can people argue about this dad shit if that's the case?

ISAYAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Farmer is canon, the whole purpose of the shocking reveal is from setting up Eren as someone who's dedicated to protecting Historia's smile then turning out that he sold her out to keep moving forward™ and now her smile and optimism is gone because she's dead inside (obviously just from looking at her).

Yep they both have that cynical disposition towards people and society.

>storyboarded my second favourite episode of S3 part 1
Well then god bless him. Hope he has a happy birthday

Attached: 1537125502067.webm (864x480, 2.79M)

What? He is deeply influenced by the memories user.

EH ledditors just want Zeke to fucking wing it with his scream and do it without even any knowledge of the situation. Complete roll of the size, brute force method likely result in beheading from Levi.

>Eren is Gabi's dad
wow!

Because Eren also has them and some think the panel shows Grisha holding Eren.
The eyebrows are also not exclusive to Eren and Carla. Gabi has them too for instance.

By the way the line being said in pic related is "You are free."

Attached: last panel.jpg (418x559, 58K)

Look at this dumb sperg

Attached: jbie48ql40e31.jpg (1221x761, 218K)

>Got tired of hiding behind YHfags and now the cAAncermin is hiding behind EAfags
I prefer EA but stop doing this LEpedo

Ah, I see that makes sense but wouldn't it be kind of silly for that to be Grisha considering a baby is literally about to be born in the sotry?

>EH ledditors
>Levi
Hello, AAwhale. Are you done with “wine doesn’t protect Zeke” crap?

Historia raping him is unironically more likely.

The question is, why did Frieda say that this girl is Krista, who always helped people? How will she help Ereen?

Attached: 2019-09-21_1707.png (1264x1148, 1.53M)

That’s hot

I forgot to mention the eyelashes in the last panel are strong evidence that the baby is a girl, not a boy since Isayama only draws those eyelashes for females.
It also doesn't make sense for Grisha to say that to baby Eren since Eren was literally born inside a prison surrounded by titans and has never one been truly free throughout his entire life up to the current point in the manga.

Some people like to think that Historia's pregnancy isn't important for the plot, kek.

Samefagging schizo is obvious

>hitch hit the wall
Sad

Why antiEH-cuck sooo stupids?

It’s kinda sad that she’ll die alone

The hair pretty much looks like Grisha's

Yeah, the guy is so dense, she'd probably have to do everything herself.

I think a better twist would be that the father is an Ackerman and thus the baby would be unable to become a titan.

I don't think Eren would ever intentionally father a child destined to inherit a titan, for the same reason he doesn't want his friends to inherit a titan.

Weird, but cute on it's own way
I played that this summer, I liked VLR more.
>Eren is the father of Ymir
I love time travelling theories, I also like that one of Zeke's orders causing the Titans.
While I can see Eren being the father, is that Ymir his daughter? As to how would that work I guess PATHS is the answer for everything, but I think there is something more with Historia/Krista/Ymir.

Attached: b7eb02a4a0743bee8c7cc931c69b2472.jpg (600x460, 74K)

E-Eren... don't tell me you...?!

Attached: zook.png (674x674, 616K)

Eren's had eyelashes

Attached: 015.jpg (369x626, 108K)

You don't have to inherit a titan if titans do not exist anymore. It's pretty obvious that's how things are gonna end

The dude could be a model if he wanted to.

Attached: 00000593.png (422x638, 184K)

Wait, was it ever confirmed that Ackerman can't take titans or was that just implied with the first king's power? Kenny looked like he was ready to inject humself

Model for trannies?

The baby don't need to become a titan if their enemies die.

>"b-b-but Eren and Historia couldn't have developed feelings for each other!"
>Jean confirms Eren spent lots of time with Historia offscreen
>official sidestories of Eren at the orphanage confirmed canon by Isayama
>pic related: literally the first thing that popped in his mind when he was beaten down and ready to give up in Shinganshima

EH will be peak fucking kino and fujos will commit suicide.

Attached: hisu.jpg (1637x920, 207K)

doesn't*

The most obvious way to help him would be to repair his body and show him the true history of the world.

As for why Frieda said the girl was Krista, I'm really not sure. Maybe Ymir and Krista are different people. If that's the case we have a missing person in the prophesy.

Eren could fit one role.
The girl could fit a second role.
The third role however is empty. Maybe it's meant to be Zeke, or Historia, or someone we haven't met yet.

In any event the big question is whether or not Krista/Ymir are different people or just two names for the same person.

I think that is what will happen and Levi is the father. It's also the reason why Historia cried since Eren told him that her husband will get BTFO by Eren's half brother

>those eyelashes
Meaning specifically the longer eyelashes.
Granted the eyelashes are only on one side so it could go either way.

What should Historia's punishment be when her treason is discovered? I personally would love if they just throwed her into the people of Paradis and they mass raped her, but maybe they will keep her for themselves as their personal fuck-hole, What do you think?

Attached: 1568335747765.jpg (881x1200, 118K)

But one eye doesn't have eyelashes. We didn't see Farmer's eyebrows but the father is someone with those broken eyebrows

Attached: 1568785428240.png (261x230, 70K)

Attached: 1568941620182.png (360x172, 36K)

I miss Zackley and his shit machine

Then who's the guy here?

Attached: Gabi's family.jpg (640x959, 154K)

Attached: NFwMvyv.png (1280x719, 1.12M)

Fuck Eren is so hot I literally can't even look at a panel with him in it without instantly getting wet

Eren was going to be a girl but got changed, and there was a protoGabi in the first version of the manga. Gabi's design is literally protoEren.

Eren being the father is ridiculous. The guy is all about freedom. He wouldn't have a child with Historia and settle down with her, even if he is the father it wasn't out of love, it was to ensure his plans prevailed. Historia and the child are merely a means to an end for her.

Reiner please

That sounds more like something Zackley would do.

I remember when 107 came out and we had no idea whether Eren even knew about Historia's pregnancy and were discussing this as a serious possibility.

As long as it's resolved before the manga ends I wouldn't care.

A lucky man, provided he's still alive and Marley didn't kill him.

Why is Isayama hiding farmer's eyebrows

We know Mikasa

Attached: SOAKED.png (203x293, 80K)

If the child in the final panel is Historia's then pretty much the only one who could be the father is Eren.

His eyebrows are a pretty rare type. No of the other major characters have them. In fact there's an argument to be made that the only reason Gabi has them is to draw a more direct comparison between Eren and Gabi and how similar they were despite being on different sides of this conflict.

Yes... farmer is the father

Attached: 97987.png (883x870, 228K)

This is Eren holding farmer and Historia's child.

Having a kid with the literal queen who is also 10/10 is the easiest way to be a dad. No bills, no need for a job to feed his family, no mortgagee. Eren would be a fool to refuse.

I remember how Hunterfag successfully predicted that Historia got pregnant contrary to the 50 years plan, he even brought up the possibility or her and her baby dying too and fujos were mad at him.

Always knew EH was canon but this one cements it for me. Feels good knowing Isayama is Abepilled and he'll probably do the EH reveal alongside the news of his wife's pregnancy.

This. Eren at some point even wanted to die and wished he'd never been born. It's ridiculous to think that the same person would put a new life into the world just so it can suffer the same fate. It goes against his freedom ideology, I can only see the farmer being the father

Gotta say I love how Isayama made sure the kids look like their parents, like Reiner looking like a mix of Karina + his father or Armin being his mother with his father's eyes

Attached: 16cfef9d-4b02-4525-9270-04dbb83529e9.jpg (905x1300, 204K)

But he would still have a wife he needs to oblige to, he wouldn't be free.

Are you saying Eren is just gonna be a stay at home dad once this is all over?

Imagine unironically typing this out.

Because farmer is only a disguise. The truth is he is an Ackerman or Azumabito all along

Based and peak kino

Isayama said he takes a lot of care with the eyes. But at the moment there is no 100% confirmation, it's either Eren's or farmer's with those eyebrows but I agree that with the themes of the manga and all the mystery Eren fits the most

>fujo/EMcuck infested thread conveniently ignoring this endgame truthpost

OH NO NO NO NO NO DEGENERATES ON SUICIDE WATCH

I really don't understand how her being Eren's daughter is supposed to work. She existed millenia ago, and there's no mechanism for time travel to have her sent back. Plus, most people here seem to believe Eren would never use a child of his for a plan or to complete a time loop or whatever.

Her spirit reincarnating into Eren's child seems much more plausible, even though I'm not fully onboard with that idea either.

Levi is the father. Historia and him also had an interesting chemistry going on back is uprising

He will probably die in the end, unfortunately.

>>pic related: literally the first thing that popped in his mind when he was beaten down and ready to give up in Shinganshima
Based retard

Lmao, what’s the point with ending the series with a panel of MC holding the child of literal who faceless fodder and a character that’s been absent in the story for over 30 chapters?

Ymir would reincarnate into Historia's baby and Eren would replace Ymir in the Paths, becoming the devil and closing the circle

>faceless fodder
Be careful what you say user. If farmer is an Ackerman all along, you'll eat those words

AHEM

FUCK ALL SHIPNIGGERS EXCEPT EH

Mehmet will DESTROY Ymir's pussy.

I doubt farmer is an Ackerman, but we don't know how his eyebrows are

I love this panel

terrorists and lovers

Attached: 1555505675906.jpg (1600x1579, 481K)

Yeah I made that point too.
We have reasons to believe she might be Eren's daughter, there's no way to paint a clear picture of how that could have happened with the information we currently have.

Time travel, dimensions outside of time, and unclear histories, and so much being hidden from the readers means it's just not realistic to try and piece things together.

All we can really do at this point is take our best guess with what little information we have and wait for Isayama to fill in the rest.

You are trying too hard

Neither of these is true

Because farmer WAS SUPPOSED to be mysterious after all. Together with Historia's POV. Farmer is the game changer of the story

Farmer is the dad, the plot point is over. Isayama has moved on and not give a shit about it for 15 chapters now, but EHcucks are like that one sore loser who can't accept they're got btfo so hard and keep making delusional excuses about how you'll see NEXT CHAPTER GUYS!! You're the one who's hurting not me!!

They'll hang on for as long as they can til REALITY hammers their ugly shipper faces into the ground. But when it does happen all the retarded ledditors and fujoshits are going to into full meltdown mode.

ELsisters where you at

Attached: 06a7d.jpg (640x604, 66K)

>Time travel, dimensions outside of time, and unclear histories
I would add memory's reset, Eren in chapter 1 seemed like the older Eren tried to send his memories back but that didn't work. Like, if Eren becomes the devil from the book he would forget his memories

Is there any possibility that Gabi is Eren's daughter?

if dubs, Mehmet is the father

We saw her parents, she is just a design Isayama's recycled

Brainlet here, can any of you post an argument against the armer being the father? So far, everything points towards the farmer being the father. But personally, I don't want a literal who to win the Historiabowl and in my own headcanon I think that Eren is the "farmer" and the real farmer is the hooded person

How come we haven't got Farmer's perspective, that must mean he's the dad!

xD

BASED

Attached: 1566068383188.jpg (376x467, 25K)

Holy shit, the apple that she offers him represents knowledge, the truth of the world. Like the forbidden fruit.

no fellow ELsister here, bye everyone

Attached: d0838ad0da06ecb1059f567f15bf0fee.jpg (2048x2048, 196K)

Seriously though what was the point of this shot?

Based

Attached: wehavetofindout.png (1482x1085, 2.15M)

8 shitposts in a row

bravo /snk/, bravo

basically this but less harsh

The unique IP count hasn't gone up in the last 20 comments but shit like this is sill being posted. Yea Forums needs forced tripcodes asap

Attached: 1565799765068.jpg (1624x1044, 476K)

>Yea Forums needs forced tripcodes asap
Bravo cancerous EH ledditor. Bravo.

That'd be a bit on the nose but maybe.
Paths is pretty clearly a representation of Yggdrasil.
I wouldn't put it beyond Isayama to combine multiple religious mythologies. I'd like to believe he's sticking with only 1 though.

Attached: 1567067895715.png (1656x1296, 1.47M)

fucking retard holy shit

What if the apple is the apple from that tree?

the norse mythology we know from the edda has already Christian influences by the way

Well I don't know anything about the tree so enlighten me.

Reincarnation is different. Lots of people here believe Ymir in the paths is Eren's actual daughter, they talk about her having his eyebrows and stuff. That isn't possible without time travel, which doesn't exist here.

sshhhhhhhh keep it down Hisu is sleeping

Attached: 1568179400932.png (864x1129, 852K)

Someone said that star is just the tree too

Attached: Founding_Titan_character_image_(Ymir_Fritz).png (1250x1250, 161K)

What a slut

I haven't kept up with this shit in literally like 7 years now, is she still a fucking crystal?

Attached: 1521593145639.png (996x720, 869K)

Dat YH sex tho

if dubs, Mehmet marries Annie

She's a coward.

Yes. She's literally been there for 75% of the series.

Isn't Mimir (sounds like Ymir) the guardian of that tree? And he got decapitated, which is what happened to Eren too

WTF delete this, EMsisters I'm not feeling too good now... it was right in front of us all this time...

That's Eren you niggerspeaking degen

yes

WAKE UP WHORE

Cringe falseflagger EHfaggots again

Sorry, I thought it was Ymir.

Reiss belong with Yeager

Attached: 1568357866906.png (1600x1162, 1.04M)

It was showing all points of view outside of the battle, Historia was just another one of them

How long have threads been like this?

Of course.
You would.

prove it

Since 107/108. So about a year and a half at this point.

Too bad there's no chibi Dina/Grisha for the full set.

>the last Fritz gets bred by a Yeager
>the last Reiss gets bred by a Yeager

Absolute fucking KINO

What did Isayama mean by this?

Attached: 1568136910677.jpg (1066x270, 135K)

Why dont the Yeagers look anything like their parents/grandparents?

Am I the only one who finds funny
>haha EHfags are so dumb for eating the baits
>wtf EHfags stop baiting

Attached: Yournextlinewillbenoteveryoneisthesameperson.jpg (1331x635, 88K)

If you remove all the context surrounding it, it can mean anything you want EHtard

Would it be Eren Reiss or Historia Yeager

That Historia is ugly

Eren doesn’t see Mikasa as a person

All the baits from both sides are bad and I'm one of those that believes Eren is the father

Eren looks like Carla and Zeke looked like Dina as a child

their reaction if EH becomes canon

I think she looks cute

Attached: EF4C5DC4-537F-40B0-9C3E-54ACD1641018.jpg (289x366, 71K)

Attached: 1568421743445.jpg (1400x1000, 434K)

S-SAVE THIS THREAD EMGODS PLEASE HURRY!!!

Eren never called girls cute

I mean Grisha looks nothing like his parents and those genes never skipped to the current gen, they get phased out completely at Grisha.

Did Grisha deserves better?

Reiner did and everyone thinks he's a faggot for some reason.

>brainlets actually thought eren and zeke were physically time traveling

Attached: 1569068438003.jpg (815x8143, 1.22M)

If you have a legitimate argument as to why EM is likely then go ahead and post it.

But adult Zeke is blonde Grisha.

>muh witty protagonists
Do ledditors really see themselves as clever for repeating memes?

>brainlets believe Eren is still alive after this PATHsfuckery
Gabi already killed Eren

>oi squirt, start licking.

Attached: sexwithmika.jpg (1064x1594, 185K)

Isayama ships it

Attached: based isayama.jpg (1048x246, 131K)

>l-ledditor!
t. Ledditor refugee

Eren looks like male Carla.

Attached: snkcarla.png (1456x886, 1.46M)

Isayama has said Mikasa needs to develop independence from Eren. It’s not happening

He doesnt look like his grandparents and grisha doesnt look like them (his parents) either. They look like anime normalfags.

Attached: 1568472114531.png (166x168, 34K)

Ymir is the first giant from who Odin and friends created the world iirc

That's called a claim.
You need to formulate an argument to support it.

Have you played the new one? Is cool too

EREN AND MIKASA TOGETHER FOREVER

Grisha's pathetic genes never stood a chance against superior beings like like Dina and Carla.

Grisha's genes changed the yeagers forever.

Imagine Mikasa putting her manly cinder block ass on your face mmmmmmm you could almost smell the testosterone

When will they be reunited?

Attached: D9CF9D68-1431-4E5D-9A05-ABE2B658CC38.jpg (838x687, 83K)

>tfw no sasha gf

Attached: sasha braus irl.jpg (600x806, 39K)

His arm looks so short lol

End of the manga.

Attached: 1565478379852.jpg (1134x4248, 2.76M)

Brainlet

Do you think his dick still works?

Attached: rebi.png (223x577, 165K)

No if she looks like that.
Fug off.

It better.

He still needs to spread his seed as much as possible to create an army of Ackerman super soldiers.

If that was the final few panels of the manga how much of a shitstorm would it cause

There's no real damage to his body. His face takes a good 80% of it. Will Hange even want him looking like the living dead with his teeth showing all the time. Good luck drinking your faggy tea.

I agree. The baby is a product of rape. Isayama likes the idea of surpassing the parents. Historia will end up loving her baby even though she didn’t want to have it, hence surpassing Alma.

>There's no real damage to his body
Uh his hand was blown off

Body not counting limbs, genius.

thank god. i barely have food for myself

>literally the first thing that popped in his mind when he was beaten down and ready to give up in Shinganshima
For real now
Why was Hisu first?
Isn't it too soon?

Zeke a shit

I cant believe eren is gonna raise another man's son, fuck this shit

It will go down as the greatest manga/anime ever made.

???
Eren's real body is in the paths right now, he's been rebuilt the same way Zeke was. When Zeke was in the paths being rebuilt his body there was actually being built so if Eren has got an intact body in paths world he's got an intact body in the real world

>should Historia's punishment be
Long life, Eren, and their child

>tfw you will never be struck temporarily blind after drinking some blouse family recipe home distilled white lightning

cope

>too soon?
Nah, the anime cut a lot of erehisu moments and they spent time together offscreen

Since mikadogs were mindbroken by EHsayama

>not even looking at her
Wake up user, please

She’s too beautiful to be punished

Do EM fags really believe Eren is going to marry Mikasa? The girl he’s lived with for 10 years and is his sister?

Attached: 72710310_p22.jpg (1174x1600, 732K)

TOGETHER FOREVER

honestly I feel like Annie is just there for Isayama to show how the world/story has changed before she went to sleep

That's exactly what she's here for. Well, that and getting eaten right afterward

BASADO.

The value of Anniecoin is about to go through the fucking roof. Glad I've held onto mine all these years. I never lost faith.

Attached: _20190916_161151.jpg (595x325, 71K)

Buy her merch

Attached: A8438091-0946-4323-B1EB-546CC94BE1FF.jpg (473x553, 202K)

pretty sure that's just the scan quality making it look like his lips are damaged, just looks like hatching here

Attached: Attack on Titan - c115 (web) - p032 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2037x3056, 3.06M)

Will Connie actually do something?

>implying Isayama's beloved golden boy Armongoloid won't get his sleeping beauty

Attached: 1568773717015.gif (500x281, 1015K)

It's mainly just bored shitposters, I doubt that0 there are any EMfags in these threads. But all shipfags should be gassed anyway.

Attached: 1550725011745.png (1200x1200, 1M)

Who makes this ads?

doubt it

Did the time skip already happened in the anime?

>"There's no real damage to his body"
>took the unobstructed concussive force of a thunder spear explosion from like 3 feet away
>lost at least his ODM fingers, maybe more

user, I...

Attached: 476055D4-6758-48B0-81EA-2E6CB310B8C6.jpg (527x506, 98K)

Hans will know soon

Connie is the key to everything.

Attached: 1566333653164.png (700x1000, 352K)

Why nips EHfags don't talk about the possibility of Eren being the father? Even EMfags and fujos do it more.

They are smart

Japs are retarded and have shit taste

the anthill countries have no ability to think for themselves

It's Japan.
The idea of their self insert character impregnating a girl is so outside their ability to comprehend that the possibility never occurred to them.

Don't worry though, Abe is working tirelessly day and night to help them.

3 = 5 > 1 > 2 > 4

4 > 1 > 2 > 3 > 5

If you say that nips are stupid, then why is the highest average iq in japan?

3>1>5=2=4

Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: 1568626366852.jpg (576x576, 30K)

Not those anons but nips were always bad at making theories because they just going with the flow

His torso and genitals are unharmed.

Isayama is prepping the bittersweet ending. She's not just gonna fall in love with Armong out of nowhere

This, she is going to wake up in the future

Why are Mikasafags so fucking obsessed with rape?

Attached: 1565417687128.jpg (574x569, 75K)

Weebs are different from normal people

>She's not just gonna fall in love with Armong out of nowhere
Please user, pity Annie. She didn’t deserve it. Even if she would kill everyone on the paradise, she did not deserve it.

Which artist draws the best EH fanart?

Carla was quite an upgrade over Dina imo.

Attached: 128981.png (2780x1222, 3.01M)

There will be plenty of bittersweet elsewhere. Isayama's golden boy will get his sleeping beauty one way or another, and I say this as someone who is anti-AA.

Why are you so obssesed with Mikasafags?

>implying

Attached: 5F650EBE-B8EA-43B8-8E6C-6757D0EEA946.jpg (2048x1536, 1.1M)

just like in my japanese novels

Attached: caterpillar.jpg (1070x1600, 294K)

She will because Isayama doesnt what to do to justify his presence in the story, he
>made Mikasa agree with Armin
>tried to appeal Erwinfags by saying he is just like Erwin
>tried to appeal shipfags by making that scene with the crystal
I honestly think he should have died instead of being this lame

I don't think it's EH daughter, but there's definitely something with Krista and Ymir duality that has yet to be explored. I doubt the name Krista was explicitely dropped by Frieda in the anime for no reason, and I do expect some soul-splitting or twin sisters kinda deal to explain her being stuck in the paths as a child all the while living to adulthood and having three daughters in the real world.

Why does the majority of the cast feel like non-characters?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=13759183

That doesn't answer the question, user.

>I don't care if the author is clearly presenting BRA as tragic, sympathetic villains who were also victims themselves, I am going to view everything from a boring, autistically black-and-white perspective

Okay.

They don't want to lose their face if he isn't.

>no mention of Mikasa at all
Mikasafags are not the ones that are obsessed it seems

>tried to appeal Erwinfags by saying he is just like Erwin
Don't bring this up. I wince every time I think about how wasted Erwin's death was

They are.trying to not bully mankasa

>LM

Y tho?

You still haven't answered the question.

You mean India

Attached: 76891204_p1.jpg (600x842, 216K)

I don't know it's a nip thing

Nani? I mean, what she deserves better than just becoming another victim of Armong’s autism.

Chadyama.

Attached: 1558572610405.png (336x479, 224K)

Post cute EH

Attached: 1BC36B1F-1887-473D-B40F-3FD8C5773E5C.jpg (1280x1849, 567K)

Why do you think a Mikasafag made that post? You are the one obssesed.

>If that was the final few panels of the manga
It literally is though, no need for any doubt

She only lived for thirteen years after obtaining her powers. Even though the way she looks in the paths is most likely how she looked when she first made the deal, she still died in her twenties at the latest.

Attached: 45457547.jpg (898x1048, 160K)

>a male character will eat the Female Titan

This... seems unlikely. The only characters that would plausibly inherit the FeT before the end are like Gabi and Louise and I see no narrative reason whatsoever for that to happen at this point.
I'm also pretty sure Hackermans can't be titanized, which is why I didn't include Mikasa on that list.

This one. I don't remember their name

Attached: 1486417173975.jpg (750x1047, 121K)

They've been spamming rape fantasies for weeks, cope harder.

I got this from VK. I've never seen it before so I don't know if it's new or old.

Attached: 01.jpg (519x1200, 76K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=6485272

Warning: Also an Eren/Jean fujo

Attached: 1568706091899.jpg (600x1000, 103K)

Attached: 02.jpg (494x1200, 72K)

Eren used his memory manipulation powers (unlocked temporarily while touching his brother) and his time travel power to imprint his memory and personality into a subject of Ymir in the past. The current Eren is decapitated and dead. He planted his "soul" into a baby, the equivalent of being reborn, and he hid safely in the past and waited until he could take over after his original body he died. Eren is Farmer-kun. He cucked himself with time travel.

Attached: plot twist.jpg (676x357, 65K)

The only EH art that really reflects the manga is pc related. The rest is vanilla bullshit.

Attached: 2ljWM4UllEM.jpg (560x560, 70K)

>Mimir
that would mean Zeke is Odin, since Eren's head is giving counsel to him right now in the paths and zeke looks like an old man

Attached: p-riama _tumblr_pht5zhzrlX1vi45jgo1_540.jpg (540x759, 130K)

This one is also potentially quite relevant.

Attached: 1565418301934.jpg (849x1200, 104K)

>Zeke is Odin
Who is Fenrir?
Reminder that Connie means wolf

He got 13 years of a perfectly happy life when all his restorationist buddies that Zeke fucked over got either turned into titans or eaten alive.

>The current Eren is decapitated and dead

He's already healed, Mr. Speedreader.

I still can't wrap my head around it. Isayama turned a survival horror edgy manga into the greatest slow burn love story ever told

Don't forget the nationalist and natalist propaganda.

The man is a legend.

Attached: 1565366052027.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

>greatest slow burn love story ever told
No

How is it remotely possible that the Beast Titan used to be considered unfit for combat operations? Even using it for logistic, like unloading containers from a ship to a coast, would be a major advantage for a quick operation. If this current holder was completely unable to control it then he should have been eaten by someone else immediately, maybe a successor could actually use it instead of staying home and throwing balls with a kid.

Attached: Tom_Ksaver_character_image.png (643x643, 546K)

How would Stacystoria react to the real Eren?

Nope, just like everyone else that isn't Eren, Zeke or Gabi.

>the greatest slow burn love story ever told
No, that's still Toradora.

These two, devising a secret plan to end the centuries long conflict, no matter if they become the enemies of humanity would be pure kino.

>Kill them all, Eren!

Attached: 1566733068965.jpg (1278x1576, 575K)

you just have to suspend your disbelief when it comes to military operations in this series

They probably don't care outside of them looking cute together.

Attached: ehhh.png (237x513, 150K)

Cute

Attached: 86ED86B5-D48E-47ED-BA6F-A4C3300DBF31.jpg (500x375, 58K)

You mean Jean's siamese twin?

Yeah. Uprising is definitely the arc who is more tied with the current one.

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1568668004393.jpg (338x244, 22K)

Speedreader here, was Xever's titan also a monkey?

Wasn't he able to learn things through memories?
Maybe they found that information was useful enough even though he couldn't fight

Stop,theres people here who actually believe this

SnKbros, why didn't Isayama just leave us hobo Eren? That would be so beautiful.

Attached: h8qt1l4lvat21.png (931x817, 1.04M)

Attached: ehh.png (275x326, 117K)

Xavier was a scientist and titan researcher who volunteered to be titanized just to learn more about titans. His titan probably had the body of an academic.

What is the appeal of EH?

Man I wanna fuck Eren

EH?

Attached: 1568414153499.png (1362x421, 306K)

>they're free

Attached: 1568009462482.jpg (241x158, 33K)

Because FriedaEren>Chadren>Hobo Eren

They are equals with a lot of meaningful things in common, unlike EM, which would be a master-slave relationship with no chemistry.

Attached: 1565292986904 (1).jpg (2214x938, 419K)

Unironically kino. Go with plot and character development instead of clichés

Because we Eldians were born into this world

Hange likes titans... Eren turns into a titan... Match made in titan heaven

Pregnancy ending for Annie!

yes, zeke ate him

Attached: Ksaver_dies.png (683x625, 295K)

Attached: it still hurts bros.png (385x634, 174K)

They went through the same identity crisis, and been there to support each other at their lowest point. They also have great chemistry.

Eren self inserters like Historia

Attached: eeh.png (337x322, 91K)

>EAT ME I WANT TO DIE
>HURR DURR LETS DESTROY HUMANITY
probably the cringest """""""couple""""""" of this decade

Because Eren and Zeke are the only ones needed to push the insta-win button

The relation brings together all the themes already covered: family, sacrifice, children indoctrination, lives for yourself, to be born into this world, freedom.

And it would be pretty interesting knowing the SNK has been created to fight against the Reiss family representing the will of Karl and leading to the massacre of the Reiss family; the confrontation between Frieda Reiss and Grisha Yeager. They were the very contrary of each other.

Few years later they were destined to kill each other, again. Historia should have hated him, and killed him it would have saved so many people but it didn’t happen and something is born from this hate.

Attached: 34BB21C9-AB4C-4449-98DD-C827ED48A493.jpg (278x347, 78K)

Me after literally 3 days of not shaving, except my sides are patchy also, but nothing else
Fuck Slav genes fucking shit fuck I'm only 18

Forgot to tag

>a king and queen defending their people at all costs isn't kino

haha, u gay niqqa

This is not /snk/ related

RtS is such an amazing arc but I feel pain watching the serum bowl every single time because I know that LITERALLY NOTHING FUCKING CAME OF CHOOSING ARMIN. HANGE'S SPEECH WAS SUCH A GOOD SENDOFF UURGHHHHH

Attached: 1568918893363.png (819x1080, 855K)

>REEEEEEE

Not him, but dilate.

>Erwin died for this

Attached: 1565350644031.jpg (1200x1800, 673K)

You're not /snk/ related you're just a fat faggot, there are no fat faggots in SnK

This is a highly emotionally connected relationship between two lonely hearts that have seen a lot of crap in their lives. EH has one of the best developments in manga - from people who were strangers to each other to two friends who shared the most important moment in their lives and this has become a powerful foundation in their relationship and in future rapprochement. Just imagine we have regards suicides who were able to overcome their shit thanks to each other, they understand each other, trust and care, both bear a great responsibility to their people. Just imagine that they become parents who fight for the freedom of their child, friends and people. That's beautiful isn't it? I can’t understand the fagots who deny how great EH can be, probably they just have a shit taste, there is no other explanation.

Attached: Attack on Titan - c107 (v27) - p048 - p185 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (3584x1596, 2.93M)

This is so painful to me.
It's been posted so many times but I still don't believe it.

Honestly the whole sacrifice was great. Too bad Isayama had to puss out because of EMA garbage

It makes fujos, trannies and autistic girls that self insert as Mankasa seethe.

I hadn't wanted to call the Janny until now but you are forcing my hand with your rudeness.

Holy fuck why are EHchads so based? I’ve never seen a EMfag give a response this thought out

>The same regurgitated arguments phrased in a different way
cringe

You don't do anyone a credit by calling them Xchads.
If you like Eren then you're an Erenfag.
If you like shonen then you're a shonenfag.
If you like Hanji then you're a Hanjifag.

Chad is a shitty buzz word of the week that's going to fade away into obscurity like all the others have throughout the years.

>UH OH JANITOR PLZ THEY ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS

Attached: 1565655389995.jpg (720x488, 52K)

The greatness of white supremacy

Attached: 1556187575749.png (910x960, 1020K)

Attached: Historia and Eren.jpg (1012x410, 226K)

This is a sign of good writing by Isayama.

How much of the serum do you even need to titanize someone? Zeke got an entire village by having them just breath a bit in.

Rod Reiss just licked some of the ground

momotorow's real nice, but everyone knows her already.
The artist who drew pic related as a request from a friend usually does EL/EM, but they recently tweeted that they love EH too and will draw more soon.
twitter.com/qyudog0401?s=09 (they took down a lot of their stuff, sadly)

Attached: 1566238035513.jpg (1560x1472, 410K)

Eren's willing to wipe out 90% of humanity just so she's not forced to continue the ritual.

>they
Cringe.

What I want to know is what happens if you cut a shifter in half vertically then feed each half to another titan.

Do they both inherit the shifter's power?
Does Ymir flip a coin to decide who gets it?

Nope it's more like
>Janny these mongs are breaking the rules
Cry.

Do you guys think she'll have a role in the final arc, or is she just going to keep collecting dust after the series ends?

Well yeah that's what I said. But if she was sent to the paths the moment she made the deal then something must have happened for her to be able to keep living in the real world at the same time is what I'm getting at.

Sex with Rico

Attached: r.jpg (729x743, 90K)

>107
Ahh yes the pregnancy chapter. Good times.

She's gonna be the first one out to see the rumbling and then she's gonna get eaten for her sins

You aren't posting anything /snk/ related 3 posts in a row buddy, I'm gonna have to get you banned hun

based whofag

Fake pregnancy fags are 100x worse than Farmer shit posters. And of course they are YHfags.

You have to go back.

Attached: 1563405755694.jpg (409x270, 37K)

Sorry, but after 4 years I'm afraid "chad" is here to stay.

You can only withdraw it 2000 years in the future. She's locked down bruh.

Levi had sex with Petra and that other girl that got her face blown off when the interior MPs were revealed.

Better Armin being turned into a useless waifufag than Erwin.

I'm an Anniefag and even I'm like "bro, stop being such a waifufag."

No. Never happened.

The Rumbling happens, it's too good, kills nearly all of humanity. She breaks free from her crystal 2000 years in the future, and she acts as the next Ymir, continuing the trend of blondie royalty.

Yes, AA is cute.

I don't know if it's a guy or a girl, so went with neutral. Is that supposed to be a problem?

Do people even like EMA? Armin is not even popular

And? It’s pretty normal since we are talking about the exact same relation, the contrary would be weird actually.

>they took down a lot of their stuff, sadly
That's a shame. They were becoming a new favourite

Normies do seem to like Armin for some reason and tumblr absolutely loves him.

Reiner was so fucking ugly as a child. The timeskip saved him.

Attached: image0-30.png (373x531, 301K)

That excuse is lame, love how the Armongfags think Armin is doing using a favor, Erwin would just simply get data from the enemy and would destroy Marley, that shitty excuse was made for Isayama's golden boy can't do no wrong

>one-sided stalking is cute

No.

Attached: 1566846335220.jpg (1050x852, 751K)

>He still needs to spread his seed as much as possible to create an army of Ackerman super soldiers.
His best bet doing this was with petra, and he realizes this. No other woman is going to take a second look at a shrimp dicked manlet

Attached: 1525353103340.jpg (720x720, 83K)

>one-sided
LOL

This is why the EMA trio fails compared to let's say BRA. With BRA we know they were forced to by the circumstances yet they know what they did was wrong or just wanted to get over with.
With EMA
>Ackermangen makes me do things
>Bort makes me useless
This is why Eren has no chemistry with them, he has to become shadow the hedgehog to paint AM and sl as saints as possible

They don't care about their people though, otherwise they just would have sacrificed Historia. They're being selfish.

bros..

Attached: the nose knows.png (612x272, 275K)

>completely absent in his POV

IT'S TRUE.

I believe in EH but I wouldn't trust the drawings that much. I'm more interested in the whole Krista/Hisu/Ymir deal

Wait a minute. Does this mean...?

Attached: 1565222673005.jpg (1280x1280, 313K)

What if farmer blackmailed Eren into selling Historia to him?

It’s time for eren to redpill his brother and form a new trio

Attached: F9138C83-6B2E-47DF-A12F-44C1C831C9F8.png (815x1500, 309K)

As Reiner said Historia's the ideal wife. And there isn't really anyone else for the guy, considering how he sees Mikasa as a sister.

Attached: did he recognize her.png (675x763, 555K)

S H E ' S
S O A K E D

Attached: 1540351872003.jpg (683x807, 120K)

It literally couldn't be more one-sided, you goober.

They absolutely do care, but Eren also cares immensely for Historia and was therefore unwilling to agree to a plan that harmed her so much. He found another way to free his people without sacrificing Historia.

>Stealing plotlines from Futurama

*Licking Eren's rock hard... abs*

Attached: 1550336994035.jpg (712x719, 70K)

Frieda, Historia, and Rod have the same eyes. Eren and his mom too. It's a nice touch.

Attached: 1567195215507.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

How does Mikasa's saliva taste, Hisu?

She does look quite a bit like Historia in profile.

Intradasting...

They are literally related. Historia is Ymir's distant descendant. It's not surprising they'd look similar. Please control your autism.

See
That dude is a delusional speedreader.

I want you to take a minute to fucking think about that.

2000 years have gone by.

>He found another way to free his people without sacrificing Historia.

By getting a lot of them killed. He cares in the general sense but he's not overly concerned with sacrificing them for his personal goals.

Mnhhh

Attached: 1569017298923.jpg (1200x1775, 323K)

They are allegedly separated by 2,000 years of interbreeding with other genetic lineages. The resemblance should not be so pronounced.

Tastes like rage with a hint of freedom

Truth is we don't know what Erwin would do. Would he kill himself post-basement? Would he get influenced by Bort? Who knows. Would there be any reason for him to "get data" and suicide charge Marley or the universe when the 50 year plan was there and could have worked? Would the Jeagerists have any reason to exist if the unifying element of the SC and charismatic figure that led the fallen soldiers to victory was still around? Would Eren still be sane enough or have the necessary support to be able to do anything against his government after losing his bff and seeing another close friend's well-being and freedom threatened to be taken away from her and her future offspring? We don't know, but chances are the story that's currently unfolding wouldn't have been possible with those different parameters.

Mmmm. Minty.

He would suicide charge Paths, obviously

You have to break a few eggs to make an omelette, especially when the odds are stacked so astronomically against you.

Attached: 1565138771916.jpg (1066x1600, 509K)

Do you think you look like your 2000 year old ancestor, user? Seriously.

Tbh Armim should have died too, he adds literally nothing

No, Eren is influenced by his future selfs autistic will. Eren's autism is the reason the attack titan is the way it is.

Attached: FaceApp_1569001310528.jpg (512x474, 137K)

What if they both died and Bert was still alive?

Well they looks normal for starters which can't be said about many in the manga except EA and YH as well

comfy ponytail Mikasa

Attached: E044B5D3-059E-4376-B35A-197E9BA947A2.png (400x416, 159K)

He’s literally going to destroy 90% of humanity, what the fuck are you talking about "broken a few eggs"?

Bert wasn’t making it out of there alive. If Erwin and Armin both died then the injured Sasha would’ve been the one to eat him

I think Erwin was enough of a Chad that Bert wouldn't have influenced him too much, unlike Armin, who was born a beta and will die a beta.
Besides, Erwin and Annie pumping out a whole litter of Aryan ubermensch wouldn't have been the worst thing to ever happen.

Attached: _20190902_032323.jpg (531x679, 76K)

>it goes against his freedom ideology
Wow so you're an actual speedreader who doesnt understand Eren at a all.

She looked so OOC during these scenes. Like she stopped working out and gain 10 pounds of fat.

Both sound dope to be fair Reiss probably sounds better though

Bestkasa.

She looked better than ever in these scenes you mean.

Attached: 1566571192712.jpg (600x610, 54K)

>He’s literally going to destroy 90% of humanity

That's one theory. I personally doubt the Rumble is going to happen though and I think Eren knows that. It would be completely justified even if it did happen though.
And besides, we were talking about Eren sacrificing some of his own people for his plan, whatever that plan actually is.

Attached: _20190817_142538.jpg (558x510, 84K)

>The guy is all about freedom. He wouldn't have a child with Historia and settle down with her
He wants his family and race to be free to live peaceful lives. Not the "freedom" to be a manchild degenerate.

Eren has his father’s eyes in the manga, Zeke too, it’s better imo

Attached: ADEC2D26-BFF5-4F22-8A26-6A810FC45191.jpg (1080x1551, 319K)

>His race
He’d sacrifice all of them if it meant his wife and child will be safe.

*slaps head*
THIS KID CAN FIT SO MUCH SELF LOATHING INSIDE!

Attached: 1568688135936.jpg (500x353, 42K)

>literally what happens

Good thing he will manage to accomplish both then.

Now I think about it they, for the very majority, all have dark eyes except the Reiss family

Heh.

Attached: 1566292323881.png (633x758, 45K)

regretfully lol'd

I figured it out, Eren is infertile so he couldn’t make babies with Historia, so they asked the farmer instead

>uglier Sasha

Kek.

Attached: angery.jpg (819x1080, 332K)

Please delete this

Cocklets wouldn't understand

This is legitimately terrifying.

That's a good kid

Attached: 1540810513267.png (225x230, 72K)

Why would he be infertile when his body can regenerate itself.

Unironically looks like Friesda's titan with skin

For the sake of argument let's assume EH becomes canon.

How do people's thoughts about Ymir and Historia's relationship change?

Attached: 1565222854277.jpg (1125x673, 213K)

What about it? It was obviously one sided

YH was good but it died forever along with Ymir's death, people have moved on after that

This. And I hate it.

>I SAID GET IT UP AGAIN

YH was literally never canon so not at all.

the obsessive fans seethe eternally and post about erasure and so on while the majority of people don't think anything of it

Nothing would change, it was always one-sided

this hardens Eren

Why the fuck are corpsefags so depressing and disgusting
>my waifu died so that character should suffer eternally

Attached: 695f7ed9-564e-46f8-88ae-74f48739a4da.png (1066x1600, 1.59M)

Realistically not many care except some YHfags, if it had any substance it died 2 arcs ago and many don't care about it anymore. I liked YH but felt it was one sided

Manlet haters sound nicer with him than those, kek

Friendzone must have been hard damn... Anyway let’s speak seriously all Ymir ever wanted is for Historia to live for herself, Ymir would be disgusted by the idea of Historia being used as a breeding sow and would like Historia to find a good husband and be happy, which is not the case with the farmer.
But Eren did it, he protected Historia several times pretty sure Ymir would be glad and support Eren.
Which is the reason why I don’t get it when fujos don’t want Historia to move forward when Ymir herself wished for Historia to do so. Conclusion: Fujos and YH shippers would be ironically Ymir’s worst nightmare.

it's like says
>my ship/waifu/self-insert/ect died so the leftover character should suffer eternally
if somebody moves on it makes the ship retroactively less valid in their delusional eyes

Sad thing is that's not what Isayama wants to teach, it's about looking at the future and not be attached to the past

Attached: FaceApp_1569103550874.jpg (475x573, 192K)

And whats wrong with that!?
Literally no others mCs in shonen would have the balls to do this , for once we have a protagonist who is egoist we should be gratefull.

Maybe they shouldn't try to genocide his people.
>b..but muh innocents
They should be rising up in the internment zones instead of cheering for the genocide of Paradis, they aren't so innocent as people claim.

Attached: 121.png (1254x476, 525K)

This.
Imagine that we finally have a chad mc who destroys the world for the freedom of those who are dear to him and you do not want it. Just fagots.

Attached: 1542551327550.jpg (1152x2048, 328K)

Taking the baby away from her.

I wanted all 3 to die at the time

The baby would suffer from this and that would kill her. No one is allowed to take away the baby from Historia

Attached: D3E3C61C-4A51-4F92-B9CB-9F48367014CD.jpg (425x758, 276K)

Our creations undo us

Attached: 26.jpg (432x396, 128K)

I think you just said you want to die, user

Attached: Attack on Titan - c107 (web) - p028 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (706x513, 271K)

Eren's father has seen the future, and he begged Zeke to stop him because it was so terrible. It's the Rumble.

What is it with people who can't understand that Eren is literally fighting for himself, his people and their very right to live?

You wouldn't give a fuck about casualties, if your survival was on the line too.

It's a suitable punishment that leaves you with a puppet royal. If we mix Eren in of course it won't happen unless he were to die/trap himself in the paths,

>"""""""defensive""""""" genocide

Nobody has the power to do so anyway Historia’s enemies died the moment the moment Zeke screamed.