Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

New episode

Attached: 671FF68F-FB82-4047-BA66-B3B16E763F4A.jpg (680x348, 273K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/ucrPqBH
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76902160
exhentai.org/g/1474489/8257728bb4/
youtube.com/watch?v=N8VQ9ftD7OQ
twitter.com/hanaco_000/status/1175411922318979073
youtube.com/watch?v=P0UvGRc0FMM
youtube.com/watch?v=e62M-5-7ajY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OMG TRAINS HYPE
WUT? I SAID TRAAAAAIIINNSSS

ara ara

>literally won't even eat unless told or a coin decides
This is some next level autism.

Attached: 1568561380371.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

who voiced her?

Attached: mpv-shot0015.jpg (1920x1080, 231K)

Ai Kayano

>give me your PUSSY, Kanao
Nice

My theory is that Kanao and Mist were the same character originally but Wani was told to split it and that's why she killed him brutally

These 3 are so cute, I hope nothing bad happens to them

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.17_[2019.09.21_21.38.18].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

Still can´t get over how funny this character is...

Attached: unknown.png (1063x598, 494K)

Mamako

will they at least do the train arc ?

maybe ss2

YES

Beginning next ep

Endgame right here, brothers.

Attached: 1566701111784.jpg (1538x2048, 277K)

Prediction for 26
- Genya scene
- Flame Pillar invites Tanjirou and the others to go on a mission with him
- Kanao scene
- Arrive at the train
- Kill the demon and sleep
- LM flashbacks to the massacre
- LM "dying on your sleep" scene

>hey, want some jazz gramophone discs?
>we have lots of them in our wagon

Wish the pacing was faster

>dead
>endgame

Attached: .....png (721x1119, 825K)

Did the author really ship Shinobu and Douma?

Will I be disappointed if I start following the manga after the season ends?
I absolutely love this show. There's just this ungodly purity to its sense of morals, how honestly it depicts human misery. A lot of shounen shit has a bunch of side cast members that drop tripe about the mc being so "unique' because he "never gives up," but Tanjiro is actually unique in a philosophical way that I don't think normal humans can mime. It is incredibly difficult to dole out justice while still feeling genuine pity and empathy for the demented criminals you're bringing down. If you look at how cops deal with criminals in real life, the impersonal facade is what the smart ones do, while the ones who usually end up eating their own guns are the ones who get emotionally invested in the retribution of it. No one I know can actually deal with people like that while feeling pity for them, unless it's some "A Time to Kill" bullshit.

Also, its humor is just perfect. Timing and everything.
>"....Let's go, Mobitsu."

Attached: 1514283500946.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Yes but Shinobu loved Rengoku

Some Taisho secrets

Tanjiro - he gets hard-headedness(literally and hardhead as in stubborn) from his mother. He knows how to talk to animals but he has a hard time interacting with insects.

Nezuko- her specialty is using an abacus at high speed. She’s destroyed 7 abacus so far. Just like Tanjiro and her mom’s headbutts, Nezuko has a fearsome forehead flick. She thinks Zenitsu is a strange dandelion.

Zenitsu - recently he has been playing sugoroku (a type of board game) with Tanjiro and the others. Because he never had friends before, he never played it. He likes to play ‘kotorokotoro’ (another kind of game) but because he always loses, he has become stressed — the game has something to do with 4 kids in one line and 1 kid is the ‘demon’ and you lose if you get touched or something

Kokushibou - having 6 eyes doesn’t confuse him, but I think other people who look at him may be confused

Shinobu - the length of her hair goes down to her collarbones and its done in a style called ‘yakai-maki’ (kind of like an updo). She gets along well with Mitsuri because of them both being women. Mitsuri is teaching her high-collar (westernized) cooking.

Sanemi - the character “kill” in his haori embodies his desire to “kill all demons.” He always keep his uniform open to expose his chest and is proud of his pectoral muscles. Perverted isn’t it?

Genya - because he has no talent as a swordsman, his mental state was driven into a corner and he ate a demon. There he discovered this idiosyncrasy as his own ability.

No, it's still like that. You'll meet a bunch of cool new characters

Inosuke so cute

Attached: ep25a.gif (268x268, 2.36M)

>Kokushibou - having 6 eyes doesn’t confuse him, but I think other people who look at him may be confused
there was a taishou secret for koku? doubt

imgur.com/a/ucrPqBH
we have taisho from rengoku, kanao, and ugly and gay, too

any more?

Just let Giyu be free from that bitch and her endless bullying. Now his life really starts after being cured by Tanjiro and he can get wifeor husband that is actually normal human being

Did Horriblesubs fuck up the release? It randomly skips or has audio missing.

The series only really keeps improving unlike most shonen, I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy the manga.

Impossible to read
What do they say?

what a PIG!

Attached: x11[1].png (959x1400, 1012K)

CHOO CHOO

Attached: 1569079661685.gif (600x338, 715K)

>having 6 eyes doesn’t confuse him, but I think other people who look at him may be confused
Moe.

Attached: 1568528824652.jpg (344x340, 38K)

just click on the image for full zoom

Endgame right here, brothers.

Attached: 3da431c112f9ce7a46f79f796749802d.jpg (564x564, 37K)

So many top tier qts in minor roles in this show.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_02.39.191.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Enter: CHADganezuka

Attached: 1569091020894.webm (1600x900, 2.82M)

how come she wasnt present during the selection exam?

The author is not great with worldbuilding
Murata is actually tapiocas age

>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76902160
hmmm

how is it possible to not be able to use ANY breathing techniques like Genya, yet randoms like Murata can use breathing techniques?

Does he? What's his breath style?

Why does he hate Tanjiro?

>mui basically died because got separated from himejima

talk about bad luck

>make little kids pull an all-nighter because muh breathing
that's child exploitation

Attached: shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 592K)

He is a swordautist. Probably would get along well with Koku.

Tell me more about this guy. Why does he wear that mask?

He sure got separated all right

Attached: 1569024024495.png (499x719, 602K)

An autist obsessed with swords, he wears because it's tradition

Douma loves to drink pee.

Attached: 76900445_p0.jpg (1024x719, 545K)

If he took it off, it would be extremely chad-full.

Too handsome

Crossover when?

Attached: EE41cELUcAIPNKE.png (508x511, 152K)

Making OVAs for the train arc make sense, since both RLD and blacksmith village arc are long and can easily cover an entire season.

He's a fucking CHAD.
that's it

It's apart of his village, they explain it in the manga.

Koku is a technique autist. That’s the whole reason he became a demon. Cause he was scared his style would die out with him.

What did he mean by this

Attached: 1569089223480.png (1366x768, 1.42M)

She probably took a different test earlier than the current five.

You are missing an arm.

For Tanjiro.

Best girl.

Attached: 76903407_p40.jpg (2100x1500, 827K)

>episode with Inosuke and dumb fat Matagi bonding in the mountains
>episode where Gyokko meets Edogai and they talk about art all night
>the fight between Ushiyama/Stenkaman and Himejima
>episode where Tsukishima has to deal with Sanemi and Uzui being autistic retards
Imagine

F-FUCK MY BROTHER

>Sunsis
Didn’t know I wanted this until now

Shinobu femdom doujins when

Attached: original.gif (888x497, 3.63M)

Stop it Wani, he's already dead.

Attached: 1568521744012.jpg (242x241, 16K)

exhentai.org/g/1474489/8257728bb4/

Attached: 1548437967537.jpg (800x982, 346K)

Shinobu being relentlessly fucked by Tomioka in heaven when

best pig_

Attached: EE_0s-eX4AInD4D.jpg (1541x1143, 77K)

poor taquito

Stop this

Do you prefer it in Genya?

Attached: EE_0s-fW4AIY_ts.jpg (1541x1143, 74K)

Don't stop

Attached: magic.jpg (990x798, 215K)

NO

ngl, shinobu giving a '' special training '' to the main trio on the middle of the garden always got me hard man

I want Shinobu to hold hands with me and give me encouragement

I could really use some;:_;

Attached: [Erai-raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_07.58_[2019.09.21_18.37.26] (1280x720, 448K)

this feels like spoilers
>44
double death spoilers

doumafags
OUT
OUT
OUT
OUT
OUT

Attached: 1536282257175.jpg (571x535, 59K)

>Autistically quiet while interacting with his swordsmith
>Just holds onto Tanjiro as he defuses the situation he caused
What a loser

Attached: 1526525086646.jpg (500x299, 52K)

Only if it's from a girl

Imagine gagging Shinobu with your dick

>Doesn't even split down the middle
Shit lego, I want my money back

Boar dont care

Attached: 1567918086237.png (812x589, 506K)

Lol I hate this image

Based

Attached: 1569088126565.png (1344x1225, 1.85M)

Did manga threads die or something? I want to talk about the new chapter

Kanao has such a big, meaty pair of thighs

DELETE THIS

Attached: 1520269480441.png (413x352, 164K)

Why are the lolis so aggressively hunting Tanjiro?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.33_[2019.09.21_12.15.27].jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Inosuke has the third biggest dick behind GODjima and CHADganezuka

Who cares, just talk here.

This is both painful and hilarious.

Are the lolis going to lure him in their shed with some shiny acorns?

more like why is the first loli from the right is mirin his dick so hard?

His earnest nature won over every butterfly girl in the estate.

what 14 year old pissed wani off

Attached: 167893479849.png (1408x2235, 3.59M)

Does Wani hate kids?

Dont worry, they marry zenitsu

He was the chosen one.
Wani doesn't like chosen ones.

Do you have some hot Uzui art?Bonus points if it's with Inoke,Zeniko and Tanko.Ultra points if it's lewds

Full focus breath makes the heart pump blood harder, plus laying down on his back is pushing blood to his extremities, thus giving him a raging boner throughout the night. But only if he keeps the full focus breath.
That's also why they beat him. If he lets up the breathing the dick goes limp and they hate that.

Ogata teaches Genya how to snipe so he can more easily avoid getting his head sliced in two

>Making OVAs for the train arc make sense
OVAs don't generate much buzz these days, just make a movie out of it, ufotable is no stranger to theatric releases.

nothign bad but they marry genya

Attached: 1.jpg (959x1400, 217K)

gay

as if you fags totally don't expect grandpa to spill some of his blood inside Tokikou's mouth before he dies

Attached: 1558173393188.gif (500x452, 987K)

Who doesn't

anyone else have trouble telling the butterfly girls apart? there's like 7 of them, and they all have the same face.

I don't want anime secondaries to get prissy because they're low IQ brainlets who can't read a comic book.

They could do what bake does, 4 episodes for new years.

Just enter his name on Twitter nigga

Attached: EEmPe-RUUAA-8SD.jpg (1536x2048, 390K)

No lewd, just flamboyant.

Attached: EE-YPi_UwAEDpwz.jpg (1000x1294, 323K)

I thought I was the only one. Most women look the same in this series.

They would need to keep a fast pace to put the whole arc in a single movie. It's not super long but it ain't short either, considering all the dream stuff.

Sorry,there is only doujins where douma makes her succumb to his dick

At the start I used to confused Kanao and Shinobu a little but there's no excuse to confuse them in the anime.

Girls are pretty hot in the series but God I want to fuck Mui and Zenitsu

If you're confusing them in the anime you've got issues

>mui
based
>zenitsu
unbased

Attached: 1568667272602.jpg (1920x1274, 336K)

Based

>Genya JUST entered puberty
I don’t believe it

Why only Uzui gets the chaddest pets?

Why did Shinobu have to die?

Attached: EE_VNPvU4AA53Lm.jpg (663x900, 179K)

AWAKEN MY MICETERS

How will animeonlies react?

Because that was her keikaku all along.
T/N: keikaku means plan

Why is Kanrouji best girl?

What about female Zenitsu?

Attached: zenko.jpg (1270x1382, 453K)

Boar would give her a good pounding

They'll probably wonder what the fuck was their deal and why they just vanished from the face of the earth. Muscle mice are just too surreal for this manga.

That's top cute desu.

The most based pet.

I don't think boar even understands the concept of what a girl is. He is a pure pig.

Shut up, Obanai.

Even better

>What about female Zenitsu?
Imagine the hatred she would get from fans for being a massive crybaby.

He lived among animals. He knows how shit works to some degree

She never had the drive to win like Tanjirou. Sacrificing herself to kill Douma was good enough so she stuck with it.

Who wins

Muzan or Meruem from HxH

What Baki does is saving budget because Baki is classic manga that has run for two decades and sold 80 million copies in total, but it's market appeal is quite limited to its dedicated fanbase, an anime simply does not atract the masses to it to keep running steadly and on a large budget.

Depends on what the movie would contain really, the Infinity Train exclusively in only 12 chapters, only the 4 next chapters are about Rengoku's household. 12 chapters in ufoable's pacing would be 5 episodes at most if at least one episode adapted 3 chapters at once instead of 2; five episodes is like 90 minutes of run time, the total usual time for most animated movies in Japan.

The aftermath of the Infinity Train could be the beginning of Season 2. Just make sure the potential theatrical release gets a good exposure worldwide so anime viewers won't be left confused.

Attached: KnY_Kyoujuro.jpg (316x774, 96K)

Yeah some people say it would be better if Zenitsu was a girl but I get the feeling that she would be more hated

>"Ara ara"

Attached: boner.jpg (324x289, 20K)

fuck off huntertard

I like Muzan more so Muzan.

Bake, not baki, bakemonogatari.

>Muscle mice are just too surreal for this manga.
Talking crows are not? Later the crows get even crazier, with Muichrou's talking perfectly like a human, Mitsuri's being a clone of her owner and so on.

Probably Mereum but don't quote me

It was a joke reference visual dipshit, not a realistic scenario.

What?

Who' gayer?

Monogatari made movies as well, the Kizumonogatari arc were all theatrical releases despite each "movie" being 40 minutes long.

Monogatari's nature almost is self-contained, arcs and its LNs are about events that can tell its own story, of course people can just wait months and even years between each OVA and the movies.

Don't female animals in nature tend to be bigger and more aggressive than the males? Maybe Inosuke is under the impression that bigger and stronger people are girls.

Your shitty boar even gets scared of large crowds. He's a pussy

The one of a series that will actually end one day.

Messenger crows get more eccentric as the series goes on, Tanjiro only got the most average crow out of the bunch.

>193468465
the thread for not falling for your bait

>Kagaya has like 8 kids with one wife by the same age that Uzui has 0 kids with 3 wives
How embarrassing

Attached: EE6Jj7RUYAIkV23.jpg (636x1472, 154K)

now that he's retired I thoroughly expect expect all of them to have lots of kids

At least he doesn't blow up his wives.

Kagaya had 6 children, and his family has been known to live short lives since forever, so the rush to create offsprings is greater. Tengen not filling his wives with babies is only a testament that he didn't want to live the life a ninja his father and brother abide by, make children as soon as possible and send you, your wives and your children to die on a mission.

>never had the drive
>literally sacrificing herself to enact vengeance

Idk user, that sounds like a ton of drive. She went out of her way to kill the demon that killed her sister, risking everything to kill something that she has no place killing given her strength. Shinobu acknowledged that she was born with a small and weak body and would never be able to defeat Douma conventionally, but she worked around it and achieved her goal, with a plan that literally called for her to prep for dying for over a year. Shinobu's got grit.

>Not Uzui
What are you, gay?

Attached: c1751f7bda90645c80afcda03cbaf182.jpg (541x646, 82K)

Could Uzui train a cockroach to bodybuild and engineer the most indestructible creature known to man?

If anything she was realistic. She knew she could never reach the strength necessary to avenge her sister so she found another way

Female Zenitsu already exists.

Attached: 20190905_141533.png (413x284, 112K)

to be fair she was just looking for a place to die after her sister was killed, taking Douma with her was a bonus

Cuckzui

>instead sends other children to die on missions

Well yeah, would rather not send other children to die to save your wives, instead of telling your wives to die?

Meruem rapes Muzan

Attached: 1532183061196.jpg (504x382, 36K)

How do you manage to stuff so much into one image and make it big enough to see?

>LEAVE UZUI'S WIVES TO ME

Attached: chadganezuka.jpg (1178x1308, 603K)

so Mutilation is gonna die a virgin?

That aspect doesn't change so I can't see you beig disappointed.

does he gets any fights or based moments? (animeonly fag here)

In the movie adaption, seriously, I can see the 2nd season being 24 episodes train and RLD more Inosuke extra chapter and some light novel chapters..

he don't have time for thots he's busy with swords

Attached: y5UUNG8[1].jpg (1920x1635, 822K)

Maybe after he escapes muzan finds the blue lily and creates other demons like him

He gets one really cool moment in a future arc

the fuck is with your fanbase and rape
literally one of the biggest chads in the manga, doesn't give the slightest of fucks but can't explain without spoiling

When is Tomioka-sensei going to jail.

Attached: EE-g9jkUcAAaeIi.jpg (1250x2048, 829K)

Watched the episode twice so far. Butterfly mansion is pretty comfy. I was disappointed we didn't get the Kanao and Tanjiro coin flip scene yet. I'm glad they added Kanao's omake backstory this episode.

i want to touch shinobu's tiddies

>and some light novel chapters.
I think Naruto is the only shounen anime adaptation in existence that ever adapted LN content along with the original manga source material, the canonicity status of these works are always dubious.

Meruem's not the rapey type. Muzan on the other hand...

Tanjirou needs an onee-san, not some autist.

really big canvas in paint

Coin flip next episode?

>or based moments
HAHAHA
He is 100% based.

He wasn't scared but confused, just like all beasts when introduced to large crowds of humans and animals. He's simply too savage.

>Tomioka is a pedo

Well yeah, now or never, it's the last episode of Season 1. If Kanao's special wasn't included then it might have happened this episode, but the special being adapted now was a good decision by the director, it gives more weight to Kanao's character earlier for anime viewers to care about her right from Season 1.

Attached: Kanao.jpg (341x377, 42K)

>not having a flamboyant life priority list

>but the special being adapted now was a good decision by the director
It was handled like absolute shit though
>wacky scene happening
>suddenly fucked up backstory
>back to wacky again
Should have opened the episode with it or something because the tone was really off within what was a purely comedic episode.

Well, she is legal but still a student. So he stills needs to go to jail.

>WSJ: yo, I've heard you like second seasons, so I've picked pic related to make your second season

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 262K)

What the hell? Have you never heard of mood whiplash? Wacky scenes being segued into dramatic backstory then wacky scene again is not even a new thing with battle shounen.

I heard Black Clover did this and a lot of people disliked it

Those kids literally signed up to die as demon hunters though.

She wasn't part of that test. There were only five graduates.

Nice double post, also JC Staff is getting nowhere near Kimetsu, it was Aniplex and ufotable that aproached Shueisha to work on Kimetsu, the producer is a Kimetsufag, ufotable would never gotten Kimetsu otherwise, it's like a passion project.

Kimetsu is a rookie's manga, the likelyhood of studio like a ufotable ever picking up without personal interest was small.

Would Shinobu remain as a tomboy if Kanae didn't die?

That's only really insects

:(

Attached: 76897783_p1.jpg (1100x1400, 186K)

With vitriol, as they do with everything that's not the visuals. Although it's been nice seeing all these people get filtered by the emphasis on recovery arcs.

What's the story?

Most likely

Birds of prey, hyenas, several species of fish, etc

She probably did the final selection one year before but never did any mission for being a coward.

it worked how they did it, it was contrasting her past and present and showing her perspective of them

Yes.

Delete

Attached: EEHSPzeUEAEAAXY.jpg (2048x1536, 367K)

Muzan doesn't even seem to be much of a fighter. I'm sure he'll show his strength eventually but thus far it seems like his power comes from holding the lives of demons with greater fighting prowess in his hands. I would actually really like it if Koku was intended to be a more competent combatant than Muzan.

Finally, I hate the chosen one trope so fucking much.

Gramps will get Tokito head and put on his demon body, you heard here first.

>etc
a very small minority and less common with larger more complex life

Giyuu literally didn't give a shit when he heard that she died, he was too busy wondering about a bird. Even Tanjirou cried more than he did.

Attached: 5.png (959x1400, 836K)

That's fair but you didn't have to kill him like that, evil croc.

I don't think so. Female Zenitsu would be only half as terrible a person as Aqua from KonoSuba, and she's beloved.

You’re just mad because a very large majority of women are larger and stronger than you are.

you may indeed be larger, tumblrwhale

Because inosuke has seen a hyena

>Giyuu literally didn't give a shit when he heard that she died

Attached: 1565884801008.png (740x1080, 627K)

I have the feeling that ufotable will milk Kimetsu for all it’s worth, it’s gonna depends how much of the manga the 2nd season will adapt, if they don’t do Sworrdsmith village arc is likely will gonna get filler episodes and the light novels, Tomioka Gaiden, Inosuke extra chapter are the best bet.

>He was the chosen one.
That's Tanjirou.

he used up all his tears on Sabito, they're all gone

Morning wood?

I have a feeling they're going to be very true to the manga and not do stupid shit that will piss fans off

So is Shinobu such a cunt she didn't bother to write down any of her research for people to use in the future?

It depends on the survival strategy, actually. In species that produce several offspring, the female tends to be larger to carry all the babies. In species that are largely monogamous, males and females tend to look the same. In species that exhibit harem-like dynamics, the males are typically larger and flashier. However, the males in these species actually end up weaker and reliant on the females to provide for them, because of all the extra bulk going toward showy but unnecessary physical traits. For instance, lionesses are much better hunters than lions; a lion without a harem would starve to death.

>pomf

Attached: 1566136156352.png (959x1400, 1.2M)

NAKED
LITTLE
GIRL

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_12.01_[2019.09.21_19.59.33]. (1280x720, 105K)

Muichiro was the descendant of the Tsugikuni bros.

Who's Levi's seiyuu voicing in this?

Fuck them. Especially Tomioka.

cute and funny

Randoms like Murata don't use breaths, their swords don't even change colour

No one...yet.

i love my wife Nezuko

Attached: 234234.png (402x402, 183K)

Attached: 1569092364530.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

Its all that demon blood

They are getting all the popular seiyuu. He'll voice someone soon

Pretty sure he'd just know mating from dogs deer and other boar

I only noticed out today that every survivor of the final selection arc have abilities related to the 5 common senses.
Goddamn I'm slow.

You sure he wouldn't just kill and eat any of those animals the moment he finds them?

>Muzan doesn't even seem to be much of a fighter.
by the time Kokushibou specifically remarked just last week in his flashback that his brother was capable pushing even Muzan back, should be the time anyone wondering if Muzan can fight at all put their guessing to rest.

How about
UM 1 Levi
UM 2 Light
UM 3 Goblin Slayer
4 and 5 don't care
6 Kirigiri

Congrats, grandpa!

Attached: EEwKO0IU8AIUJuw.jpg (961x697, 54K)

But he can't do the most powerful breath.

No one really can yet

Was this panel in the manga too?

Don't worry, I didn't make the connection between Genya and taste until recently mostly because I always associated his power more with his stomach.

The MC is almost there because he is special

Before Inosuke I was sure Touch was going to be Kikyo like Priestess that could hurt demons with her touch

>She didn't close her eyes
That must've hurt

No, anime original.

Akaza

It's a hair product from 100 years ago, it might not be filled with stuff that irritates one's eyes.

Didnt Tanjiro blow the biggest gourd in the manga before heading out for the Train?

Now that they've used up the five common senses, they can expand to the obscure ones. Soon, we'll have people who can acutely sense weather patterns using arthritis.

are there ever any more "senses" shown that demons slayers have or do they all use one of those 5?

why would he cry over his bully?

>hair product from 100 years ago
user, why in the world would you think that hair products in the past would be safer and less irritating than what we have now? I'm pretty sure they'd have used lead and lemon juice as beauty products if they thought it worked.

based

Yes, he will do it next episode since Kanao's special took air time, the anime isn't skipping it since the powerpuff girls did say the giant gourd still is the final step.

Shinobu is a chemistry expert you fagwheels

Missed his chance at going balls deep inside of her

STOP THE FUCKING CHILD ABUSE
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH NIPS??

There are only five natural senses though, you want the sixtth sense, the one usually percieved to be spirit sensibility?

Attached: YYH.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Kagaya and the Ubuyashikis in general have intuition, but they're not exactly hunters.

They made her so fkn autisticly cute

CHADganezuka fucked my wife

>Not caring about based Hantengu
Demon slayers are evil

Attached: 1569093339643.png (790x1114, 477K)

idk logically yes there should only be those 5 but just cause it's a shounen manga I'm half expecting some bullshit like "spirit" or "mind" to make as many unique ones as possible

There's actually other naturally senses that people generally don't usually give a shit about. The ability to sense temperature, pain, and gravity are actually separate from touch.

Only the 5 that passed in the selection get a focus in each sense that I remember of

youtube.com/watch?v=N8VQ9ftD7OQ

>Kamiya voicing manly men like grandpa and Akaza
If anything he'd be Gyuutarou, though I myself would prefer Kappei in that role.

im a retarded newfag and i never learned how to make embed videos like that from youtube. can someone please tell me how to do it?

How does Kanao have anything to do with eyesight

Urokodaki also was shown to be a smeller

You literally just paste the links

he doesn't have any unbased moments you stupid illiterate

>Asobi Asobase was a year ago
Someone please stop time from moving

Attached: 1563326792846.jpg (960x540, 84K)

that sounds pretty subjective, aren't they just derivatives of touch?
taste is also just a derivative of smell though imo

Uzui has great hearing like Zenitsu, the sense is definitely linked to Breath affinity, the Flower Breath ultimate technique is even directly linked to eyesight, what Kanao would even do if she didn't have good eyes?

Animeonly? Kanao can see each movement of her coin before it lands, that's how she saw Tanjiro didn't cheat when he tosses it, you will see it next episode.

Attached: Uzui.jpg (350x500, 69K)

>slippin
>slippin
>slippin

Attached: 1552283887412.jpg (545x362, 32K)

Why can't they all be friends

Attached: EE_m6ETU0AElXQw.jpg (1122x2048, 392K)

Attached: 1564615116392.jpg (1500x564, 132K)

Attached: EELrxUNUEAAnJPN(1).jpg (2000x1000, 234K)

Somehow wish the mango wasn't progressing so fast, the upper moons were pretty cool.
Seeing a bit more of them before offing them would have been nice.

sauce?

Kokushibou has already taken 11 chapters, his fight has gone beyond a volume, like Daki/Gyuutarou did, not everything is going fast.

>in that moment, knowing the last thought on Shinobu's mind, Giyuu realized she only called him gay because she wanted him to show her that he wasn't

Attached: EEvtnmRUUAY3wqv.jpg (2000x1000, 275K)

It's hard to make friends with enemies.

twitter.com/hanaco_000/status/1175411922318979073

He played in the forest and rode a deer around while at the butterfly house

Did PA subs user say he was gonna be late or anything

> thanks to him Ufotable picks Kimetsu
god bless zenitsu

>There are "people" out there who lewd nezuko

Attached: pxh1idwYX61thzx08o1_540.gif (540x540, 481K)

thanks user

FUCK KIDS

Attached: 1569029220795.png (959x1400, 1.98M)

Agressive tomboy Shinobu is really peak Shinobu

I don't know, Aqua is funny because Konosuba is comedic so her being a useless goddess is fine. It would be different for a shounen setting

Inosuke, Zenitsu, and Tanjirou break out of jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=P0UvGRc0FMM

genya gonna save mui t-trust me

>disguising his attack behind all the moons flying around
GODjima playing 5D chess ensuring not only the destruction of Muzan, but the deaths of every child demon slayer in the corps along the way.

Or the Seventh Sense

Attached: 7th_sense.png (722x576, 833K)

I hate this bitch.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.27_[2019.09.21_17.44.39].png (1280x720, 786K)

how? growing roots to replace his organs and legs?

>Air ate his
What a baka

Saint Seiya made the 7th sense look like cool stuff, then the 8th sense is just going to the underworld alive, pretty dumb.

>Kanao can see each movement of her coin before it lands, that's how she saw Tanjiro didn't cheat when he tosses it, you will see it next episode.

What? All it says is she saw he didn't cheat, it's not implied she has any sort of visual powers.

I reread every manga scene with Kanao in it yesterday (except for the Douma fight) and nowhere is she said to have some sort of affinity with eyesight.

It's way easier in the anime.

That's not a very nice way to talk about your wife, Tapioca.

Remember when Sanemi was fucking dying? Dude is just dodging everything after taking a 5 seconds break.

read the manga

ARA ARA

>What? All it says is she saw he didn't cheat
Read it again, Kanao says exactly how she saw the coin toss.

Just wait until season 2

Attached: 1567432778039.png (803x1195, 1.01M)

he's the second strongest pillar

Sanemi almost lost a leg here.

With style I might add.

Only according to Kokushibou's assumption, gotta need an extra word on that.

Asspull.

>I will protect you, Geny-

How fucking strong is Himejima? He's the only one who barely got injured and seems to barely even have to try to dodge grandpa's attacks

i base this on the fights the other pillars have been in. sanemi and himejima have been the most impressive.

in fact himejima has taken no fatal or neat fatal damage this battle, which is amazing

that's a lot of effort for very little reason

Fuck off retard

>ywn the second Koku goes down, he sighs in relief, his guts explode out of his stomach and he falls over dead

he stitched himself back up and used breathing techniques to hasten the healing.

an umarked Himejima is probably equivalent to any marked pillar

this whole training arc has been retarded

Breath techs have been used before to stall an injury from getting worse though, Sanemi is pulling some magical shit here.

>Yay! New swords! New swords!

Attached: running idiots.jpg (1920x1080, 865K)

FLY ME TO THE (UPPER) MOONS

i'm not gay but i get weird feelings for inosuke

not even sexual really

i can't fucking explain why i love the boar so much

Attached: Capture.png (582x648, 328K)

still waiting for genya to put his demon strength to use against koku

Attached: stronk genya.png (1844x1110, 1.66M)

>its a standard bad writing trope that means its ok

Attached: 1565585329951.jpg (320x320, 21K)

>speedreading this hard
Tanjirou hints at it by saying her eyes are different. You might want to reread the Douma fight too, since that's where her eyesight really comes into play.

lol

He is a cute and pure boy.

Because he's endearing a good boi and you're rooting for him.

>Sanemi is pulling some magical shit here.
Asspull.

At least you can tell what her original personality was like now. She was always an angry bitch, she just hides it better now.

cant beat koku with raw strength

You say this while posting a Berserk pic? Is this ironic?

>Voicing three characters in one season
How does she do it?

Attached: __akatsuki_kirika_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_runawante56__sample-031f3693efd8f98b31c05ac5022b (850x623, 80K)

So it is ok when Berserk does it?

mood whiplash is a technique you retard. Just because you skim TVtropes doesn't mean you know what you're talking about

>chadjima btfo of koku's world view and causing him to reee

based

he doesn't need to but it'd be great to see him put um1 strength to use

Gonna be a good episode boys!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.37.264.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

shop some scissors into shinobu and give tanjiro a haircut

Attached: 23841.png (637x850, 351K)

NEVER MIND

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.40.227.jpg (1920x1080, 109K)

There is something inherently funny about s
Sanemi dodging like that there.

he looks like he's breakdancing
or slipped on a banana peel

GANBARE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.33.472.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

>Favorite Pillar long dead
>Favorite Moon about to bite the dust

Attached: cat.jpg (326x326, 16K)

hee hee

Would you your own Kanae cupholder, Yea Forums?

Attached: image.jpg (1458x2048, 283K)

That called gay and that's okay.

You have a sonfu now

Attached: moron.png (561x471, 214K)

>Alright we need to make Tanjiro seem like a good hero, any ideas?
>Lets make his two friends act like pathetic assholes so Tanjiro seems cool by comparison!
>Fantastic idea this is why you're the best editor at Jump!

The only feelings you should have towards Inosuke are admiration for a top tier fellow!

Attached: P I G.jpg (275x331, 23K)

GOTOUGE YOU BRING HER BACK RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.28.083.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

>Sending a hurt Giyu and Tanjiro along against Michael Jackson

Attached: chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

find this user and become friends ith him

Attached: inopasta.png (1871x678, 146K)

SHAMONE

>wanting Giyuu to die
Is Kiriya, dare I say, based?

>moar boar boy
>way less annoying fag
>episode ends up being 10x better
wow
who would've thought

Ahaha-ha! Ahaha! Ahaha-ha!

Attached: image.jpg (1199x1846, 300K)

youtube.com/watch?v=e62M-5-7ajY

Why does Kanao look so offputting in the anime?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.18.768.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

what exactly am I looking at?

Attached: 1567637920480.jpg (1056x864, 168K)

They will obviously bump with Kanao, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Murata. Gotouge teased Inosuke, Kanao and Zenitsu meeting instead of even bothering to show what is going in Mitsuri and Obanai's fight for a reaon.

SEASON 2 WHEN??????????

>Twelve demon moonwalks

What did he mean by this?

Summer 2020

She was always like that,

His new design screams him being a mentor for some sort of sequel to this series.

Based CHADitsu making haters seethe even when he isn't relevant

Wani improved her design for the Douma fight

No, something about her is wrong in the anime.

Attached: D6KQr10VUAAzVCM-orig.jpg (630x452, 67K)

distant stare of an autist

She is actually showing emotion in Douma's fight.

If you do a before and after the Douma fight you can see Wani improved her design

Even when she was chasing Nezuko though.

Attached: nezuqt.jpg (807x525, 111K)

Just let the man rest, he only came to assist in the Pillar training and now protecting Kirya as a last resort.

big autism energy

That's because she received Tanjirou's Therapy

Attached: 68878761_533500054062223_3739817565828939776_n.jpg (640x640, 70K)

Imagine being this much of a homosexual.

Attached: 1568386334148.png (627x669, 243K)

Attached: 1569108497512.png (1920x1635, 1.65M)

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (460x365, 186K)

Nice

Attached: dandy thumbs.jpg (640x360, 27K)

>Shinobu is that short
Holy shit imagine being a womanlet

Attached: c96e4987d6549e3aec75bae0e4505e15.jpg (1198x486, 177K)

>Shinobu pre sister death voice
Goddamn everything.

Attached: try not to cry, cry a lot.jpg (296x346, 23K)

IMAGINE

It’s called a Hyottoko mask, all the swordsmiths in the series wear one. The face represents blowing air into fire to fan the flames for forging a sword. IRL in some parts of north eastern Japan, Hyottoko is regarded as the god of fire.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.07.426.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Her seiyuu is the best

>Mfw thinking about Haganezuka arriving soon

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.49.726.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

>that shuffle in the background when he's grabbing the knife from the other smith

L M A O

Post yfw gramps just regrows his head.

Cute and

Attached: EEveBaPUcAEcUJt.jpg (622x680, 71K)

GIYUU IS A PIECE OF SHIT
HE DESERVES TO DIE

>Mfw Haganezuka gets here

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.10.516.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

>you will never get a loving haircut from shinobu

Attached: 1568439638478.png (666x306, 168K)

soon to be canon!

Attached: EEveBapXYAAYTCe.jpg (623x680, 62K)

Banjiro when?

Attached: neesan.png (600x1400, 641K)

Look at the veins on that motherfucker. His grip could break steel.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.09.524.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

>so mad he literally banzai charges across the entire country to get to tanjiro

Attached: 1546992649868.png (400x400, 396K)

>Sneklet
wtf

Pretty sure that was his knife, the shuffle was him asking the other smith to hold all his shit while he goes to stab his client

Nezuko! Stop shitting in the box!

Hold on, I was supposed to post that!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.22.178.jpg (1920x1080, 260K)

Do you think Zenitsu collects them?

He and Inosuke make this series.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.37.289.jpg (1920x1080, 417K)

What is this senpai doing in her senseis home?'

H-HE'S FAST

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.13.084.jpg (1920x1080, 234K)

She doesn't eat

it amuses me to no end that he's beautiful

BREATH OF CHAD

Adult Nezuko would take a mating press well

>The two best characters are both beautiful underneath the ugliest masks

Attached: really makes me think.jpg (119x160, 5K)

Attached: 1568513424184.jpg (620x877, 100K)

ASSPULL
DROPPED

BREATH OF STAB

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.45.792.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

Don't open

Attached: 3844333.jpg (640x405, 60K)

How do we make him pass his genes? They can't die here.

IMMA KILL YOU

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.42.617.jpg (1920x1080, 291K)

AAAAAAHHHHHH

This is some Cromartie High School shit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.28.628.jpg (1920x1080, 245K)

>Has science gone too far

breath of koksal baba

>animeonlys have yet to see how truly based Haganezuka is

It's good morning, stupid ESL

Nah dude, I just love that my favorite chapter has been animated so wonderfully.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.02.411.jpg (1920x1080, 205K)

>animeonlies haven't seen Haganezuka defeat UM 1 and solo Muzan

Its gonna take so long for them to learn of his beauty

does blondie ever stop screaming, or should I just switch to the manga?

A fate worse than death.

post the image

I don't think he knows the image.

Attached: godzuka.png (959x1432, 1.37M)

Imagine the smell

So the anime will skip the Lower Moon Meeting and jumo straight into the mission?

Based

Goddamn they did a wonderful job animating this chapter.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.09.771.jpg (1920x1080, 266K)

He stays screaming just in shorter bursts, and the decrease only really happens after Season 1 will end

No, the promo for the episode quite literally mentioned the lower moons

No, it was on the preview description of the next episode.

Shame we'll only get two more of these scenes. That last sword was too good for its own good.

damn, he renders this show damn near unwatchable

not really unless you have thin skin, or I guess ears

>speedwatcher

Hey Tanjiro, we are in the wrong class, ha ha.

>two more
To be honest, I have forgotten the next time he breaks his sword. I just recall the Swordsmith village arc and his steadfast dedication in the face of the lobster pot.

Akaza takes it with him and breaks it.

yeah, I've got thin ears

If the lolis have to watch Tanjiro sleep, when do they sleep?

Aint no rest for the butters.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.10.649.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

Tanjiro only asks them to watch out if he is interrupting his proper Breath during sleep, when he is awake Tanjiro can see if he is stopping it.

Consider the following

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.09.670.jpg (1920x1080, 187K)

Butters are for gangbang by demons

Hey Douma, you want your head cut off again?

Attached: Fucking Inosuke.jpg (979x736, 211K)

Animeonly question: Is there any reason that Tanjiro can't focus his Total Concentration powers into his legs and do the Lightning First Form? Or are the breathing techniques for Water and Lightning so different that he can't dip into different styles?

TRAIN ARC IN ANIME

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.18.800.jpg (1920x1080, 136K)

Damn
you are clairvoyant user, he actually does this a few arcs from now, mixing breaths is a thing but it's not easy and learning breaths that your not used to or naturally inclined to can be pretty difficult

He can and does

>anime ED's lyrics are "Cry for the future from the edge of darkness"
>not "Fight for the future from the edge of darkness"

Attached: senko confused and displeased.png (274x301, 16K)

>Ufotable already has the CGI rig set up
Season 2 is just everything but confirmed, it's like a nanometer away

Breath styles are too demanding in the more master level side of things, it gets explained later why there are many Breath styles, they were born because people could only become really good at certain aspects of Breathing and developed their own techs.

Tanjiro does actually use one basic Thunder Breath tip from Zenitsu to use it in one fight later.

I'm sure they've been working on it for a while.

Attached: boar.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

Ufotable has pulled off black magic with this show. We're already 26 episodes in and the quality has rivaled series that end after 1-2 seasons.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kimetsu no Yaiba - 25 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.39.296.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

Tanjirou is special, he's the only one who can use more than one breath

How far ahead of schedule has Ufotable been? Would it be insane to think that they may be already started on some season 2 stuff? Or is that like a no-no in the anime industry?

he ripped his dick off?

Tanjirou loses the sword during the train arc and he comes back with even more knives. Then after it gets chipped during the RLD he sends the bloody letters telling him to fuck off and die.

Attached: x18.png (959x1400, 967K)

He's the only one who does, not the only one who can. Using multiple breaths isn't really the most effective thing when mastering the breath your good at is just generally better, Tanjirou only ever mixes breaths to compensate for his lack of skill in his main breath.

Read slower, everyone could dabble into basic techniques from other Breaths if they trained for it, mastering one Breath is difficult so people just stick to what they fit in. The manga lately has been implying all Breaths eventually lead to the Breath of thr Sun though, so Tanjiro is just becoming the blue print for everyone one, not the special guy who can only do it alone.

>>Be the best in your village
>>Blood sweat and tears for weeks to make awesome demon killing blade
>>Faggot ass demon slayer breaks them in every battle he partakes in.

Attached: tumblr_a7fa68d0e467f7341471e015beacdb18_b8fc0a81_640.jpg (640x732, 163K)

I feel like the rui fight was a test for going forward with other fights. Because they added a lot of extra shots that didn't happen in the manga but really mimicked future fights with the dodging and camera angles

Attached: x9.png (959x1400, 1.06M)

>>>Be the best in your village
Pretty sure that's the chief, he's just a moody asshole that gets pissy when his products are proven to not be as good as he wishes they were.

Future fights will make Episode 19 look like shitty filler

kek he gets to the villge and they all say its his fault for making a shitty sword

Ok but the Breathing is the same, yes? I was under the impression that the different "styles" were the physical sword attack forms they were using, but you're saying that the breathing itself is different?

so many good moments with that boar, croc sama knows humor

That, plus consider the fact that they've been working on HF3 at the same time.

Haganezuka is one of the best around, but not really the best, he hasn't forged a Pillar sword before, and Tanjiro's current sword is only Pillar level because plot convinience landed him a sword used by a legend itself.

I love the beautiful pig.

HF3?

Later it gets explained there is some difference in the Breaths, as in the body parts you use to focus all that energy/oxygen. Your guess on Thunder Breath focusing on the legs is spot on, Zenitsu explains that to Tanjiro, that's how Tanjiro does one small comination with Thunder and Fire Dance in one attack of his later.

He's not the best, he's just extremely crazy about them. In fact, remember in one of the chapters one of the swordsmith's said that it was his shoddy work that broke Tanjiro's swords and that normally the swords would never break like that.

Fate's worst route, worst heroine, but best characters that they've cut scenes from in favor of worst heroine.

Fate/Stay Night: Heaven's Feel Movie Part 3

Leave Muzan to me, gentlemen.
BASED AS FUCK

Attached: 563A0169-09BB-4CBC-98B0-B704207F6956.jpg (892x1059, 245K)

Oxygen distribution varies depending on the breath style. It's like that Hajime no Ippo meme.

Ah I had a feeling it was Heaven's Feel but I wasn't positive.

Can you show me other characters using different breaths?

Never mentioned, but I'd imagine those rank and file dudes use some standardized sword style paired with full focus breathing. But it's possible some of them might know some breath forms.

Based and chadpilled.

Oh that's not cursed.

eh, it's a bit both, I think some of the breaths do have different breathing patterns but a lot of it involves the swordsmanship and what it focuses on. For example, Breath of Thunder puts a lot of emphasis on the legs. To put it in simpler terms, telling a Breath of Water user to use Breath of Thunder would be something akin to telling a Basketball player to grab a golf club and expect him to get a hole-in-one

We don't really know what the rank and file ones are taught. The most we saw of the training was the awakening training. As far as we know, they complete the test and then just go on to slay demons. As much was evidenced by how so many were killed in the forest.

Read Kyoujuro's explanation about Breaths in the train, he flat out says Hunters sometimes change their Breath styles before sticking to one, he literally asks Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke to just stop and become his disciple, it's only in his dying Breath that Kyoujuro sees future on Tanjiro's quest for knowing more about his Dance of the Fire God and tells him to look for info his Rengoku household.

I'm sure they are a good way in. I bet we'll see a pv at the event in October.

Love pillar was trying to learn flame breath but then developed her own breath from it, is that what you want?

Characters flat saying it can be done, means if it is not possible for you?

Latest chapter, literally three characters are tapping into the basics of the Breath of the Sun, fuck off.

Mist, Love, Sound, Insect, and Serpent are all derived from other breaths meaning that does characters all had used it at one point

>no proofs
OH NO NO NO NO

>does character
ah man, *those

So you choose to remain retarded.

>No, anime original.
YES IT WAS

t. Brainlet
Red sword =/= Breath of the sun
They are just having a generic shounen power up

Yep, you are confirmed retarded. Kokushibou himself exclaims "JUST LIKE YORIICHI".

>ALL MASTERS EVENTUALLY REACH THE SAME PLACE

>JUST LIKE YORIICHI

Fuck off.

Having the same color =/= same breath

>ITT: brainlets defending the Gary Stu

nice samefagging

Fuck off retard

He's saying that scene was anime original and not in the manga, ESL-kun.

I am Muichirou

I know, right? FUCK SUNBRO.

>He's saying that scene was anime original and not in the manga, ESL-kun.
IT WAS IN THE MANGA

maybe you should reread the entire series while you're at it cause no, it wasn't.

>greentexting the entire post
>caps lock
We were talking about the very specific scene of Shinobu washing Kanao, which wasn't in the manga, not the backstory as a whole.

kisamaaa

ARE YOU HUMAN OR ARE YOU A DEMON