This manga(LN) is so good I almost don't want to post it on Yea Forums...

This manga(LN) is so good I almost don't want to post it on Yea Forums. It's like someone explained the concept of "isekai" to the author, who hadn't heard of it before, and didn't realize it was meant to be a piece of shit trash genre that he wasn't supposed to expend any effort on.

Attached: 1554101319332.jpg (1406x2000, 429K)

No it has the same shit problem every isekai has where there is literally no reason for it to be an isekai and adds nothing to the story.

>here is literally no reason for it to be an isekai and adds nothing to the story.
BS Williams character wouldn't work without the backstory of him living a shit life and then getting a second chance through being reborn the best part of the story is William as a child with the mind of an adult how would that work without isekai

this for you

kek

the pacing is sorta off ,other than that i think it's a great read compared to most of the stuff that comes out

Too bad author dropped it.

Attached: 1549046891922.jpg (400x400, 50K)

???

Hiatus

He has a very long index finger

Attached: x17.png (844x1200, 477K)

Pretty cringe OP.

I didn't really get anything out of the first 5 chapters so I just left it at that.

That's a shame. It's pretty good.

Attached: 1546695614334.jpg (554x554, 70K)

>No it has the same shit problem every isekai has where there is literally no reason for it to be an isekai and adds nothing to the story.
Isekai has problems far bigger than this. In fact, this is more of a problem with your autism rather than anything else.

If this is what you consider "so good" then you are almost certainly an underaged teenager. Faraway Paladin is barely even average by anime/manga standards. And utter fucking shit compared to actual Fantasy literature.

>then you are almost certainly an underaged teenager.
That's a very poor argument and it makes me not take the rest of your post seriously. Better luck next time.

What's considered "good" for isekai's is several standards lower than what's good for any other genre. Isekai is just that shitty.

Entirely correct view, anyone disagreeing with this is in fact a teenager.
>t-that's not a point
It's a point you'd understand if you weren't a teenager.

Dude i get what you are saying but you can't say that this isekai manga isn't a step above the rest

This isekai manga isn't a step above the rest.

How does an artist fuck that up? Do they not have hands themselves?

Isn't it just to justify why his goddess is the Goddess of reincarnation that basically no one worships anymore?

Elf a shit

It's actually really good. If you don't get hit in the feels by the time the MC leaves to go adventuring you have no heart.

A has shit taste they dont like actual good isekai.