Darling in the FranXX manga

Attached: 1550947314081.jpg (1279x960, 232K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/FVdLPFXF
mangadex.org/chapter/715300/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 01.jpg (822x1200, 356K)

Attached: 02.jpg (822x1200, 467K)

Attached: 03.jpg (822x1200, 461K)

Attached: 04.jpg (822x1200, 403K)

Attached: 05.jpg (822x1200, 419K)

Attached: 06.jpg (822x1200, 391K)

Attached: 07.jpg (822x1200, 524K)

Attached: 08.jpg (822x1200, 384K)

Attached: 09.jpg (822x1200, 351K)

Attached: 10.jpg (822x1200, 327K)

Attached: 11.jpg (822x1200, 442K)

Attached: 12.jpg (822x1200, 482K)

Attached: 13.jpg (822x1200, 441K)

Attached: 14.jpg (822x1200, 506K)

This is getting so good
As always, thanks for the dump OP

Attached: 15.jpg (822x1200, 480K)

Attached: 16.jpg (822x1200, 427K)

Attached: 17.jpg (822x1200, 422K)

Attached: 18.jpg (822x1200, 455K)

Attached: 19.jpg (822x1200, 365K)

Attached: 20.jpg (822x1200, 421K)

Attached: 21.jpg (822x1200, 439K)

Ichigo saves the day, as expected of Yabuki's favorite girl.

Thank you for the Post OP

I'm quite happy that Ichigo/Goro get finally more Screentime, instead of being tossed aside.

Anyway, we're in for a ride boys.

Attached: The Smile that Pierced the Heavens.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>Anyway, we're in for a ride boys
Too bad no one's here to enjoy it with us, again

Will 001 Mouthrape Hiro again? Or is she heading towards Alpha?

I love Alpha.

>loving a cyclops

>Will 001 Mouthrape Hiro again?
Definitely. In Delta's body this time though

Alpha probably has the most knowledge about Papa. He oddly seems to be incredibly understanding when it comes to Papa’s harsh decisions, as if Papa and him are pretty close enough to discuss awful outcomes, such as their potential extermination.

I dropped DitF as soon as the anime ended. Is the manga any good and if so, how is it different from the anime?

It's great imo, it started by making small changes in the beginning, and gradually those changes got bigger until we ended up with a different storyline. Nothing that happened in this chapter was in the anime

it's the anime, but better. that's basically all you need to know really.

Is it still going to have the shitty anime ending? I started the manga, really liked how Hiro didn't bitch out riding with 02 after Mutsuru's boasting. Also, is Kokoro even thirstier?

I think i remember the dude whos doing the manga saying there will be no aliens so its probally not going to end the same way if thats true.

Fucking radical. Some user told me the opposite. I really loved most of the anime, but that fucking ending dude. How do you fuck up that badly? Even Japs hated it.

Attached: 1530980882268.png (1920x1080, 1.24M)

>Is it still going to have the shitty anime ending?
At this point, I really can't see that happening.
>Also, is Kokoro even thirstier?
Oh hell yeah. I don't particularly care about Mitsukoko, but they interact with each other a lot more than they did in the anime. They even have a mutual love confession, which didn't happen in the anime. Fingers crossed that Yabuki will draw an explicit sex scene.

>the dude whos doing the manga saying there will be no aliens
Source: dude trust me

Thanks doc

And now, the wait for translation begins.

That haircut looks worse every time i see it.

doesn't "no aliens" basically means that the manga would be the bad end route, since that would mean they'd never find out the true nature of papa?

That user is bullshitting, nothing was ever said about the aliens, they just said there would be major plot differences. The aliens are obviously still going to appear, but I'm sure it will be better written at least.

Not really, all of the relationships are trash. I’m only reading it because of 001 and Papa because now they are the only interesting characters in the manga. I mean, I’m interested in them but this manga can’t balance characters for jack shit and they don’t bother trying to improve the main characters or give them the screen time they need to actually work. They also fuck up the Nines so hard by killing them off way too early, their deaths feel really weak and we don’t get that much time to know them or their dynamics.

Fuck, I bet we will give more of a fuck about Papa and his personal issues than anything on the main cast because the writing is so trash on anything that isn’t about 001 or Papa, as none of it barely tries to build relationships up properly nor be subtle about anything.

good for you man

>namefag
opinion discarded

Eeeeeey. It's Liger Zero.

Good for you, you have no actual arguments.
>since that would mean they'd never find out the true nature of papa?
What’s funny is that I don’t think Papa is originally supposed to be an alien at all. His shit is so ridiculously medieval-themed that none of it resembles the weird alien crap at all. He doesn’t even have the same personality as any of the virm guys. Plus, his dynamic with the Vice head guy makes it obvious as hell that the Vice head is “surprisingly” the true bad guy, who turns out to be this weird alien thing.

It feels like the anime makes some retcons so the main and boring cast can squeeze in their boring shit, while they fuck over 001’s and Papa’s roles in the story.

>WEE WEE PEE PEE POO POO MY IDIOT NORMIE BRAIN CAN'T HANDLE IT WHEN RELATIONSHIPS ARE SHOWN AND NOT TOLD AND MUH TRANNIES ARE KILLED
This is your brain on namefag, everybody. It must suck having to live like that.

Attached: 1531549930849.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Ironically, I’m complaining because the story doesn’t spend enough time on relationships and it solely depends on telling them to “develop” them. I swear, I put in more effort on developing a relationship between between an autistic, creepy child and a living Franxx than what they done for any of the couples in the manga.

The manga is a masterpiece it’s a shame you specifically can’t see the 26 deep layers of good writing hidden within the story.

Delta's bare feet!

Attached: feet2.jpg (279x502, 94K)

Nice.

She should've gotten Fatoshi, dammit

Ikuno a cute!

That’s because its “layers of good writing” is created by either you or me, as we actually might consider on improving the material or it’s flat out scrapped material, 001. Nishigori doesn’t consider on refining characters, only his stupid, pretentious garbage about humanity is thee best’. The guy can’t even comprehend the concept of love.

Go away.

What a cute!

Attached: 05954ABF-B5ED-4493-8B30-9416AEF289FF.jpg (189x294, 28K)

Well it's kinda interesting now.

Attached: EEsVKDNVAAERtMm.jpg (800x800, 115K)

If only the wind blew strong enough to lift her dress so we could see her panties

I'm disappoint, Yabuki

It doesn’t really interest me. I already have planned out a moment like this except I make the setting cooler, have the miniature, test Franxx actually do Franxx stuff (such as flight and flexibility), and also a better narrative for this moment.

It doesn’t really help that Hiro and 02 are pretty shit characters in the manga.

If anything, I just scoff at this, thinking, “was that really the best thing they came up with in this concept?”

>It doesn’t really interest me
okay? no one asked or cares

Read the rest of the post. It gives out a ton of context to this sentence.

No one cares about your garbage fanfic.

And no one cares

It’s practically not even released. The post is actually about the execution of this idea.

So it's like Akame ga Kill. The manga writer got to see the anime fuck up so they know how to make it better.

No one cares about your unreleased garbage fanfic.

If it’s not even released, how is it garbage?

I read the version you put out way back when. I can't imagine you've gotten much better since.

and? no one cares dude

is this diverging significantly from the anime? will read if so

Just looking at the dump will answer your question, pretty much.

Attached: ShadowPuppet.jpg (920x779, 291K)

Yeah, as said just take a look at this chapter and find out
Don't start this

the journey has been different but will it have the same ending

I'd say it's highly unlikely.

We can't see the future user, but I highly doubt it.

>Zero two gettin the good SUCC

Attached: A3698678-EFEC-4A06-A811-5873DA78BA4E.jpg (600x1200, 151K)

That’s because it was literally the first time I actually wrote a novel. I improved it dramatically but it had tons of silent hill inspirations. I just thought, “hmm, the plantation feels a little too safe. I better add in the fog and make this thing kind of gross/organic to give it this oppressive, isolated atmosphere.”

One thing that did had a huge impact on the release of the refined version was this new character. It’s not 16, it’s a creepy, shadowy being that probably doesn’t exist. It mentally stalks Hiro and talks with Hiro so we can explore Hiro’s thoughts and fears in a more disturbing but entertaining way. The problem however, is that the thing has way too much focus on the first chapter, when the chapter already starts out as disturbing and cruel.

FAT THIGHS

Anyone got a translation? I can’t speak jap

So we're on to sort-of episode 15 now, having skipped 13 and 14 (as expected of Yabuki)

Soon the last (and first in the manga) of Hir02 as a lover team kicking ass, and they aren't even lovers in the manga.
How melancholic.

>having skipped 13
fucking atrocity

They had to sacrifice something to make space for over a month of MitsuKoko moments.
Sorry, but the manga wasn't about your shitty monster pairing anyway.

Imagine that the manga pulls a Papa x 001 and their relationship is actually one of the most well-written relationships in the manga while Hir02 is still a shit relationship at that point. What’s sad is that my fucking joke might be true.
What did you expect? They couldn’t write any decent Hir02 to save their lives.

Translation will be out in a couple of hours

The last good ep was 6 and it was ruined in the end by instantly curing Hiro's cancer worst symptoms.

Episode 6 was pretty shit before that moment. The LEGO monster was a creative idea that turned out so boring because they given it the amount of strength of a toothpick, the damn thing also only had three lame as fuck forms.

The saurification should've started then rather than it disappearing until 19 or so.

Nah, it’s something that needs to happen later on in the story so Hiro can have a choice on the matter.

Who is she?
animeonly

She was in the anime too though

There will be sex scenes, right?

I think not, i hope yes.

It was annoying that such a mutation vanished with no trace for so long. Waste of good character building between Goro and Hiro too.

It shouldn’t been that ridiculous in the first place. Besides I think what they have done with 02’s reverting state is way worse because they just drop it in episode 15 after showing off her rapid rate of dehumanization.

Wait can most of you weeb actually read moon runes?

Looks like one from those papa's elites squad, nines were they called?
Im gonna depend on this user and say her name is delta.

No
That's why we're waiting for translation

Where the fuck are these being uploaded after the threads?
My normal means to read manga on my breaks only has the 4koma series.

All the translated chapters are on mangadex

Just a couple more hours

looks like I missed a couple of chapters, why is klaxohime controlling delta?

She wanted to look cuter

Maybe she knew that Papa wouldn’t kill Delta.

makes sense

Attached: __hiro_and_zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_maeshima_shigeki__4352cadf4bb3f1bc527adafc144f71e (847x1457, 584K)

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_n15e__a7f49c8ee87e0dcae1920076b00bca9c.png (1115x1611, 721K)

Hiro will never be this decent of a character in the manga.

I need to start reading the manga already ecchi here I cum

Hiro has always been as generic and vanilla as they come

I just heard that the translations won't be done until tomorrow
FUCK, I can't keep the thread alive that long

I wish he was more of a creepy weirdo. I mean, his child self is very odd motherfucker. I expect him to act even odder considering that he is effectively brain damaged. But Nishigori is too brain damaged to make him that way.

Peak anime is way above peak manga. Franxx just lasted too long and became average, but there was some great stuff there.

What peak anime? I was rolling my eyes through most of it because of how stupid almost everything was

>shot hair zero tsu
nggghhh

The side cast is too boring for stories. They’re the kinds of characters that stay in the background and remain in the background for a good reason. I actually can create much more engaging shit just by focusing more on Papa and the main cast instead, considering about what kind of stuff they find important, what keeps them in check, morals, hobbies, or family.

Franxx kinda lands on this with episode 13 but they immediately drop the ball because they’re going to focus on “innocent” Ichigo then go on to say, “humanity is thee best”.

The manga is still ridiculously stupid.

Yeah, but so was the anime, so I don't care. If it wasn't stupid it wouldn't be DitF.

In what kind of stupid?

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_9nojo__e9424439fdda4381e40547b05043a972.jpg (1191x1684, 881K)

Anons, you need to let go, nothing good will come from the fucking mess it devolved into

>you need to let go
But muh waifu

I know, but a good caption goes down with his ship.

thanks, friend.

>Franxx kinda lands on this with episode 13 but they immediately drop the ball because they’re going to focus on “innocent” Ichigo then go on to say, “humanity is thee best”.
I was pretty butthurt when they literally off-screened Zero-Two's character development in between the episodes, kek.
They just stuck a timeskip in, and she went from a callous, if sympathetic, but still two-faced sack of shit to Team Mom slash Mother Theresa overnight. That was a character interaction gold mine, as she tries to to rebuild burnt bridges and realizes that """humanity""" she craves ain't about the real color of her blood, but nah.
The Anime was a pretty wasted, if crazy premise. Past a certain point i was watching it ironically due to Abepill memes and it only somewhat redeemed itself by going full tilt TTGL in the final arc.

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_hoshizaki_reita__6f872cc593df00eb54f2dbeb6a549c81.jpg (1332x1979, 389K)

Strong grea vibe from this

>caption
stupid namefag

Delicious bot thights.

OP always delivers

So is the Hir02 any good in this? I finally got over my saltiness from the anime's ending, so I might read the manga

I’m pretty sure they don’t show the development because every writer in the room realizes that the parasites are literally falling apart, don’t really have things that make them memorable or more moral than 02, aside their closest allies only by their gender instead of the people who are actually close to them, and they have a extremely obedient and ridiculously self-centered mindset to easily disregard missing parasites or Hiro’s mental hell. They contain almost everything that 02 hates and criticizes about their society. The question she’ll ask is “are they worth saving?”

The answer is likely a big, fat “NO!” I mean seriously, none of these characters are barely likable, they get extremely irresponsible over stupid baby shit but don’t learn a damn thing from it. Plus, 02 and Hiro are that not kind of character to persuade socialization, especially when they have their memories. Goro may try to push the socialization but it’s very unlikely to last.

Nope, they’re pretty shit.

Give her a hug, user

Attached: 3e4da4a78c6fac005080799444f70b932bc02ac1.png (1250x1250, 974K)

Attached: DgndR7AU0AAbPOn.jpg (787x1200, 143K)

Some of the concepts in the anime were fucking good, like the actual reason the dinosaurs went extinct was because they transformed themselves into tremendous living weapons in order to fend off an alien invasion, then fused with the earth's mantle
>humans drilling into the ground to turn dinos into energy sounds familiar

Attached: cerasus core.jpg (640x360, 121K)

Attached: 8a5d8f271d42dd0e607715188f8419a444110aaf.jpg (1040x1452, 92K)

Why hasn't everyone filtered code broken yet

why is it that whenever there's a resident namefag they're always totally insufferable? like holy shit this dude is the worst

Because your biases exaggerates crap to the maximum.

Mmmhm
Fuck it, would fuck.

Attached: thonking.png (919x696, 528K)

>skipped 13 and 14
He did fucking what? That was a damn good part of the anime and an important part of the hir02 relationship. Wtf. Surely something like that'll be added in? He wont just skip their backstory will he?

>He wont just skip their backstory will he?
Of course not, he sure as hell won't miss out on the opportunity to draw lewd Eo To and knee licking

Of course it'll be added in, perhaps in a different context, but it needs to go in in some form. It's the spine of the story, without which it'll fall apart, unless he intends to go full manga-original.

Soon

Attached: chapter 1.png (822x1200, 1.32M)

Because he's a gem of autism.

Maybe he’ll use it to give 001 an emotional breakdown.

Attached: 1567878241249.jpg (1919x2048, 360K)

I wonder if the guy regrets having started working on this series, fun looking robots and 02 surely baited him to it as everyone despite its shitty developments

I honestly feel bad for Yabuki sometimes, he had no idea what he was getting into

That's not how it works, user.
Barring an absolutely legendary production clusterfuck, where the plot gets changed all the time and still gets significant rewrites while already airing, with each episode delivered by the skin of their teeth, major shit is was set in stone long before the first keyframe was drawn. He's doing an adaptation, he obviously got the flowchart of how the story is gonna go and the sequence of major plot points to tick off, it's not like he was blindsided in anyway, nor is he an industry noob - he knew what he signed up for.

Attached: 1551825237061.png (1949x1205, 2.46M)

Did they fugg?

Not yet.

Pretty sure they did.
When Kokoro is pulling clothes off of Mitsuru and about to get his dick wet, Zorome witnesses the scene and laments that stumbling Hir02 in the same situation was already bad enough.

Mitsukoko sex scene is guaranteed but I hope they won't be the only ones who get shown having sex, I wanna see the other couples fug too

That’s not what Zorome said. He only asked them if they’re copying 02 who had been very showy and affectionate towards Hiro.
Nobody knew Mitsukoko had sex, they didn’t even know what pregnancy meant when New Nana told them about Kokoro’s condition.

Not him, but the implication kinda remains the same whether or not Zorome knows what fucking is. He saw the same situation already even if he didn't know the context behind the act. Zero Two definitely does tho, she made that clear a few episodes earlier. Purityfagging aside, I kinda find it hard to believe she'd restrain herself from jumping his bones after they made up, despite all that pent up longing, over what's explicitly stated a several monthS worth o' time skip.

So 02 kills Ichigo next chapter right?

Translation tomorrow

Attached: __zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_zahravoca_annpratamav__f380b408f620ea7a23a108ce442486ce.jp (1690x1680, 856K)

Attached: 1549115298408.jpg (1200x1211, 464K)

Best girls shouldn't be that floofy. It's too dangerous.

Since this chapter had 001 been doing lots of wild stuff and messed up tons of things, Papa could be more prevalent in the next chapters, making direct orders to oppose 001.

I just hope this doesn't end badly for Delta, with Hime doing all that dangerous shit in her body and the squad having to hurt her to stop her. They should go attack the real Hime dammit

I think whatever happens, we will see Papa’s humanity. The guy is too scared to watch his supposed super soldiers into battling 001 despite the potential great outcome. He instead has others, Dr. Franxx, witness their potential bloodshed. He also assigns others to do the dirty work on the Nines without bothering to ask for any evidence (and Papa definitely will look into the backgrounds of ones doing that dirty work). Plus, we have to keep in mind that 001 has conquered Delta’s body because she knows somebody in APE will try to keep Delta alive. That somebody is obviously not Dr. Franxx because Dr. Franxx doesn’t bother with teaching medical knowledge for 02, meaning someone else is responsible for raising the Nines, Papa.

Since parenthood is a theme for this story, I expect that more plot lines involving it will be expressed.

what panties

>short hair
disgusting
>hoodie & skirt
redeemed

So she's not wearing anything under? That's even better

That’s why 02 is best girl. She’ll always go nothing under.

How do you know?

She isn’t concerned about her nudity, she seems to enjoy it.

She does wear panties though

Fuck off pleb. You probably think Gridman is good too.

Attached: 5c2f381e-25ff-4adc-8827-d59dd4b1ddf2b.jpg (685x965, 159K)

i miss watching anime with Yea Forums

all these theories

;_;

Attached: 1525547449835.jpg (1280x720, 547K)

feels sad isn't it?

Attached: 1525555607761.png (817x835, 567K)

Same, it was the last boardwide event that had the majority of Yea Forums watching it. Even if the ending is a bit of a letdown, the whole ride itself is worth it.

It was completely worth it, alone for pic related moment

brothers

Attached: madaahling.jpg (750x496, 165K)

I hope Delta doesn’t die whilst still possessed.

Kinda glad I didn't watch it with Yea Forums
watching it myself and having time to let it sync in and enjoy it was nice. I rarely like talking about a show while it's airing.

If something happens to her again I can finally forget this series exists

eveytime i watch a show with Yea Forums especially DITF i feel like pic related

Attached: gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Beautiful

Translation will be out in a few hours hopefully

Pretty sure he's said before he enjoys working on DITF. It was most definitely earlier on in the manga but I don't think his opinion has changed very much. All this mecha was probably a nice change of pace from working TLR for like 10~ years straight. And he's also nothing like the people on this board so there's that too.

So, Hiro now got NETORARE'd by Delta?
Man, this guy always loses in every incarnation.
In the anime, he was cucked by Mitsuru, and in the manga, he now is being cucked by a mindcontrolled hermaphrodite clone of he's waifu.

Nope. Hiro, being the idealistic self-insert of all otaku, never had sex. Just like otaku in real life never have sex.

Watching with Yea Forums is the optimal way to watch anime. Watching DitF was such a goddamn ride

Attached: __hiro_and_zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_k_016002__174c7dd46f65aa90c1cb9012475d4abc.png (1224x1555, 640K)

Episode 5 or 12,13 are peak anime.
I don't give a fuck about the side cast, I said peak anime.

>Watching DitF was such a goddamn ride
It was. I made a pastebin of all the live watch threads if (You) or anyone else wants to relive the good times.
pastebin.com/FVdLPFXF

Thanks, senpai

I’m saying that the side cast are dragging the manga down.

Fuck off you goddamn retard

Well, they dragged everything down.

I miss the good old days. Would a movie trilogy bring everyone back?

Occasionally look at th ep.15 one. That shot where we saw Alpha actually being a pistil was amazing.

The one where Kokoro and Mitsuru fucked, goddamn, that was great

I hope snen checks her twitter DMs, otherwise she's vanished into the ether.

Good fucking god all that head canon

Because they are absolutely nothing. It’ll make sense for their characters to act like total dicks but Nishigori is too busy on sucking humanity’s cuck to consider this despite the shit we see from how they easily disregard Hiro’s mental state, their carelessness over the disappeared Parasites, or their character motivations (especially in Ichigo’s case).

Without it, they don’t really have a personality, any decent character arcs, nor personality. With Ichigo, she can be the girl that wants to save Hiro from the heinous monster. But, her envy over 02 causes Ichigo to manipulate the scene, mentally harming 02 into playing the role of the heinous monster.

Sad

Attached: 8f8221c9f4304036ca5694ac1225166b5ff625a4.png (1429x1560, 998K)

Attached: D06TeVWU8AAOdbq.jpg (1118x900, 113K)

Best Franxx picture ever

Attached: greatest love story.jpg (2078x1385, 833K)

Probably got into another series, there is only so much you can provide when something is complete.

>when something is complete
Fool, this is only the beginning of Franxx. In a few more months the reboot movie trilogy based on the manga will be announced, which will be incredibly successful and spawn even more works such as the long-awaited high school spin-off, a gacha game, and more. Too bad for those who left the fanbase too early and will miss it

Actually, the problem is the lack of material in Franxx, not the completion of it. Undertale will constantly have material because of its concepts, big and memorable cast, and a huge list of amazing moments/possibilities. Franxx doesn’t really have that because there are not that many good characters around, the villains are underdeveloped trash, and the main couple is in a fucked fate with little to no engaging possibilities as no one likes retarded reincarnations into a normal world full of nobodies.

anime's ending was kind of lame but I enjoyed it overall. a tad dumb that they just meet each other again and won't have memories of their past life and struggles that made them so close

Translation is almost ready

that's the reason why I watch anime alone, I toss my fists in the air like a crazed sports fan every time sometyhing crazy happens, but I see where your'e coming from, sounds nice, I'll try it one day

Everything about that episode is pretty stupid.

The end of the first cour

She needs to come back

Attached: 2E0C842D-C972-40C2-844D-1DE35D5A3131.png (600x800, 538K)

That would be if she were doing anything with any other show, but her account is abandoned and there's no recognizable art from any other series in her style as far as I'm aware. She lurks here at least, or used to.

I agree. I was desperate for that to happen again but with the villains.

I know that sounds pretty stupid but at the time during the anime’s airing, it seems like the conflict involving the leaders of humanity and klxosaurs are connected to the picture book. If you look into the book (which is likely made by a 001 clone) it’s pretty obvious that 001 might the princess of that story and the prince is likely what we know now as Papa due to Papa’s unexplained medieval time influences, white bird imagery, and his red, white, and gold color-scheme (which is the color-scheme the Prince has in his outfit and kingdom). It’s kinda goofy but oddly fitting for this story, but have to get dumb alien shit instead and how humanity is the best thing ever.

Maybe my dream of seeing Delta seduce every girl in squad 13 (including Nana) will finally come true.

Attached: 84C814BA-9D03-487E-857F-7DAF156D4DBC.png (424x711, 173K)

>objectively a bitch who meddles in other people's love lives
>she turns me on so much because I love beta girls
Why am I so pathetic

Attached: idiot strawberry.jpg (1324x1853, 296K)

post cute

Attached: where am i.gif (352x220, 1.45M)

Attached: 24253a86041202b720a3fa07bd802a4132477eda.jpg (850x600, 80K)

Attached: IMG_20190922_212621.jpg (680x765, 86K)

Gotta keep the thread alive somehow until translations

Attached: eo to cute.jpg (1280x720, 54K)

Attached: IMG_20190622_122533.jpg (2480x3508, 326K)

i'm okay with this

Attached: ntrcamp.jpg (2002x2400, 590K)

Is there more of her in the manga (compared to the anime)?

She's the big bad currently, so yes.

Attached: 1549115536192.jpg (1080x1160, 77K)

The next chapters are definitely going to be interesting, hope they wont skip major parts of 13-15 episodes.

Mate, It's Trigger.
Surprise Ayy LMAO in the second act are a given. And it's not even that bad, on re-watch you can see the foreshadowing being placed. What this series really lacked was 2-3 more episodes to stretch things out and give shit the space to breathe. The pacing of the final six episodes was the most problematic aspect of the back half of the show. It's clear the teams involved were aware of it too, since by then, nearly every ep lacks the ED in order to squeeze out just a bit more screen-time.

Translators hurry up

Attached: 1551053483716.jpg (1500x972, 1.84M)

Thank God! Picked up.

>on re-watch you can see the foreshadowing being placed.

Manga Hime doesn't seem like the type to be moved by emotional speeches about the power of love and shit, she's genuinely edgy and villainous here. Wonder how they're gonna redeem her this time

Wut? When shit's airing, everybody is busy spinning their own headcanon and spitballing how things gonna go down, but with benefit of hindsight, you can clearly see the signs.
This show has 99 problems, but Aliens ain't one of them, no more than they were in TTGL and KlK.

ttgl wasn't really aliens it was more just existentialism/nihilism
"and then aliens" isn't inherently a bad idea but they were sure handled poorly in franxx

Yeah, but that's exactly what i said, the last six episodes feel like they desperately tried to jam a whole extra cour in that limited runtime.

Translated chapter is finally up! Might dump here later, I dunno

mangadex.org/chapter/715300/1

Attached: ZETTAI.jpg (585x585, 59K)

>He translated?
>DOOMP EET!

Attached: Bogg_12.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>15 out of 24 episodes: whole lot of shit goes down because of lack of memories is a huge deal
>finale: lmao reincarnation also no memories again lol
Nice

Pretty obvious they thought that if their arc just ended with them discovering Allah, and the resulting triumph of love amidst an inferno of cosmic fuckfire, the ending would tap dance straight past bittersweet and into downright depressing.

Commencing dump

Attached: X1.png (822x1200, 356K)

Happy end!

Attached: __futoshi_kokoro_and_mitsuru_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_greenteaneko__d45dd76f3e4b6edd6a37600102 (3327x2881, 1.98M)

Attached: X3.png (822x1200, 510K)

Attached: X4.png (822x1200, 425K)

Free Yabuki.

Thank you user.

Attached: X5.png (822x1200, 527K)

Attached: X6.png (822x1200, 569K)

Attached: X7.png (822x1200, 389K)

>their arc just ended with them discovering Allah
Someone toss me a fanart of Zero Two wearing a burka, never realized i need it in my life.

Attached: Kek29.jpg (517x768, 331K)

Attached: X8.png (822x1200, 535K)

Attached: X9.png (822x1200, 356K)

Attached: X10.png (822x1200, 319K)

Attached: X11.png (822x1200, 274K)

As expected, garbage writing is garbage.

Retard

Attached: X12.png (822x1200, 416K)

Attached: X13.png (822x1200, 466K)

Attached: X14.png (822x1200, 554K)

Any pussy reflections in droplets yet or only tits?

Attached: X15.png (822x1200, 506K)

I’m not complaining about translations.

Fucking internet stop dying

Attached: X16.png (822x1200, 488K)

Attached: X17.png (822x1200, 419K)

Attached: X18.png (822x1200, 450K)

Attached: X19.png (822x1200, 474K)

Delphinium has a FAT ASS

hide tr*gger threads

Attached: X20.png (822x1200, 461K)

Attached: X21.png (822x1200, 425K)

Attached: X22.png (822x1200, 410K)

Took you a whole day huh

What do you find so offensive about that page in particular?

It’s the Picture book. Why? Her own clone made it so it’s obvious as hell that the beast princess was 001 and that’s where she got the idea for a crown and royal pronouns (such as, us, we). It also would explain her rather odd talks about ‘not needing any partners’, because she almost killed her own human partner. 001 is currently pretty fucked in the head because of those events from centuries ago, possibly coping through a delusional mindset.

It’s the talks about compassion because that barely had any significance to the side cast or even the fucking Nines. That kind of talk would any make sense if they were talking about 02 and whether or not she had compassion.

There's only been one I think. This manga needs more pussy reflections and panty shots.

Better question is WHY AREN'T YOU SUITING UP AND HELPING HER, FAGGOTS!

No, what this manga needs is better writing.

watching it with Yea Forums even when the onscreen situation was deteriorating was fucking great, though I suppose it can only be done with an anime original plot

Translations aren't always 100% accurate, in the original Ikuno just points out how the 9s have feelings just like them. I don't know why the translator chose to use "compassion" specifically when Ikuno was just talking about feelings in general
Here's another example of shitty translation. She's supposed to be saying "You understand what you have to do next, right, Zero Two?"

Pussy reflections and panty shots are more important

>Translations aren't always 100% accurate, in the original Ikuno just points out how the 9s have feelings just like them. I don't know why the translator chose to use "compassion" specifically when Ikuno was just talking about feelings in general
That writing is still trash. Because why in the fuck would that be anything related to the Nines? They didn’t act robotic at all and squad 13 barely saw their asses to think, “they have no emotions!!!!”

And a much more realistic aim.

Ikuno is the cutest.

>Because why in the fuck would that be anything related to the Nines? They didn’t act robotic at all
It's an anime/manga thing in general. When a character usually acts all smug and elitist, the other characters will assume he's just a feeling-less asshole and be surprised when it turns out he's not.

Why though? Something to do with japanese mindset?

That’s a trope??? It’s no wonder why jap characters are so trash and boring.

People who act like assholes come off like sociopaths.

Thanks for the timely translation, user

All Franxx characters fit into overused character templates

Finally I can rest in peace

Attached: 1551997796065.jpg (564x716, 45K)

Not yet

No, templates actually have structure.

Don't explode

Why was Fatoshi made a comedic character completely and nothing more? What the hell is he eating on every frame? This is physically impossible

Because they can’t write for shit.

Neither can you.

Not really. I know how to write characters but I struggle with understanding how to format a novel because I have never done it before. I’m inexperienced, Nishigori is definitely more experienced on writing in general but he heavily struggles with character consistency, planning shit out, and developing shit in a believable way.

Attached: 1522773579966.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

>My Big Fat Cuck Wedding INTENSIFIES

Whose hand is this?

YOU WON'T BELIEVE

Attached: 1522505370601.png (690x3052, 2.1M)

Whose do you think?

Attached: Open wide, Futoshi-kun.png (1152x616, 666K)

Does the manga have more dinoHiro? I'll read it if it does.

Threadly reminder.

Attached: ningen_were_a_mistake.png (300x400, 84K)

He got the horns by the equivalent of episode 11 in the manga.

It just barely reached 12-14 territory, senpai.

That’s true but fuck it’s way too early for any emotional impact.

Don't reply to me.

Get a name or something because I can’t identify your ass.

It's easier to just filter your ass.

Cute.

How is she going to die in the manga?

Attached: 6279B065-6386-41B9-9322-701A63DC8B99.jpg (746x995, 83K)

Eh, I doubt she’ll die. She’s a character that might necessary for some tragic-love-finale shit.

This mad lad is going to do it again.

Attached: 1518239477982.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

I forgot how much I hated Futoshi. I better get so much dinoHiro to make up for this

I'm starting to find this evil, stoic version of Delta really attractive for some reason.

She can't be allowed to live after everything she's done!

Don’t underestimate the power of sucking a human’s dick.

Just kill the fat fuck already. Such a waste of panels

That whole page is a waste of panels.

Just found out that Nana's bare tits appear on the manga. How come didn't you guys tell me that before? Yabuki is a god.

Attached: DARLING-in-the-FRANXX-Vol.-5-19.jpg (900x1347, 133K)

>comedic character
You would have to be comedic or funny to be comic relief, but most of them are shit anyways so I guess he fits. I would like to see the fatass get tortured and cut into pieces and then burned alive, because he is so awful

Why does a character have to be the embodiment of comedic relief? Papa can easily do that kind of stuff because it makes sense narratively and for the role he’s playing, the children’s comforter. Hiro and 02 can easily do weirdo or wild kind of humor because it’ll fit them as characters and provide lots of potential set ups, pay offs, and make their characters more engaging. But Futoshi isn’t funny because his range of humor is dog shit: from lazy food jokes to being really obnoxious.

Got bored and drew Zero Tsu. Pls no bully

Attached: zero tsuuuuu.png (582x585, 143K)

cute!

Attached: B70CB6F0-3C4A-4203-86C9-31625419A4CC.png (500x752, 252K)

I bully you.

That's the best page in the chapter though

Here’s one I made in in a couple minutes.

Attached: CA74FAB6-D245-438C-9679-17F6019C5FAA.jpg (828x1278, 1.04M)

Maybe for you. Its got Futoshi being annoying, Mitsuru confirming he becomes a doormat when you cut his hair, and Kokoro being her usual boring self.

Kokoro is a kind, caring girl!

I can’t wait for 001 to outshine her.

I think you explained why he liked it.

Thank you user

I drew a pouty Hime

Attached: hime angry at ningen.png (886x841, 233K)

You’re a pretty decent artist.

Attached: A2D0FE60-F479-4107-9AC1-9EE44F84F511.jpg (828x1326, 1.09M)

Eh, I'll draw some more Franxx shit

Shy Hime.
You probably can't tell what's going on but whatever

Attached: hiding behind her tail.png (834x712, 208K)

I just re-read the first chapter.
If the parasites are trained so hard to be emotionless sexless blanks who have no understanding of relationships or sex, why do they even react so strongly to other-sex nudity?

I should put more effort into these

Attached: swimsuit hime i guess.png (685x800, 221K)

Squad 13 is supposed to be the special group that acts normal (which somehow works 100%). But I have to agree with you that they really overdo it too far when it comes to stuff such as nudity. For me, I expect an odd reaction or somewhat shy attitude towards nudity from the Parasites but the writers instead think, “they’ll totally be super loud and obnoxious about it!”

Bad writing

Drawing can be quite annoying at times. What I usually look for is improving my knowledge of the human body or methods to create better results with my drawings.

If you wonder what my pic is, it’s just a interpretation of Papa when he doesn’t have his typical outfit on.

Attached: 4A027D48-190B-4621-80E0-6C2A913E3461.jpg (3390x3021, 2.49M)

shit fuck I forgot her tail in both of these

As punishment, you get a seemingly human 001.

Attached: 605E9B96-53BD-472A-AA20-14D5AF644E89.jpg (2538x2592, 1.42M)

Is the manga for this at least better than the anime?

Not really.

Yes really

Attached: IMG_20190916_080202.jpg (900x900, 226K)

You don't happen to have a twitter or pixiv so people could see more of your drawings?

I don’t know how to compare, this is more of a multi-protagonist drama with a new plot, at least you can read everything in 30 minutes unlike 9 hours of watching anime so...

This pic is about Darling in the FranXX
I like this pic

Fixed

Attached: hime angry at ningen fixed.png (886x841, 277K)

You don't have something where one could follow your works? I don't really want to revisit the threads just for your cute drawings.

and fixed

Attached: swimsuit hime i guess fixed.png (685x800, 285K)

Very very wonderful, I appreciate

Post your P O T T E R Y folder.

Attached: Liars.jpg (3840x2160, 2.18M)

Cute.

Attached: 02 Cute.png (1310x1080, 1.03M)

Speaking from experience, Namefag?

Attached: 1534656847786.jpg (364x364, 28K)

Well then, another 2 week wait it is.

Attached: Kokoro Karina.jpg (7638x6319, 2.98M)

Attached: flags and insignias.jpg (1368x976, 855K)

I love Ichigo

Attached: 4b52f4cb61ca8efe0824a2f65e6b964a.jpg (1654x2339, 358K)

Ichigo a shit!

Hes getting $$$ I'm sure he'll be fine

it was great to see the anime take a huge dump on theoryfags

feels bad.

Attached: 1526979928991.jpg (2634x1080, 457K)

Based Zoromefag.

Attached: 1521570723234.jpg (732x720, 115K)