> Watched kill la kill in the office in the morning on netflix before people started coming in to work

>> Watched kill la kill in the office in the morning on netflix before people started coming in to work.
>> Watching dubs, and people walk in right when Mako says "mom, I want to be an exhibitionist too!"

How do I defuse the situation?

Attached: kill_la_kill.jpg (1024x768, 1.26M)

>watching dubs
>watching anime on Netflix
>only watching KLK now
Are you new to anime?

I was on netflix because I was watching an episode of neon jellifish evangeLion before checking out what else they had.

Admit that you would like to be an exhibitionist.

Nah, I used to like it before the time when I got blackmailed.

I'm more concerned why he's watching a NSFW while literally at work

>klk is nsfw
What kind of puritan shithole do you live in?

>attempt to look like cel animation
>still not enough shading

>literally naked women
>not nsfw

prolly a mutt

Attached: PROMOTIONS.jpg (320x375, 18K)

Most people don't care that you jack it to naked women, but doing so in the workplace is still frowned upon for obvious reasons. Unless you actually work in the sex industry or something.

Fucking kill yourself like the waste of space you are OP holy shit

Attached: I'M FINE.jpg (442x650, 90K)

If you're not getting fired for watching two teenagers in hookerwear at work, then why care about what people think?

I've gotten away with watching diebuster at work before. The issue with KLK is that many of the voice lines are so ridiculously incriminating out of context.

>dubs
you deserve whatever woe you get

Your only chance at redeeming yourself now is to cosplay as Ryuko. Enjoy your new life as a trap.

Attached: Bro.......jpg (387x452, 60K)

>Being a rude nigger that doesn't wear headphones while watching/listening to shit
You deserve to be fired for being such a faggot

This right here

>Watching KLK

Consider suicide.

Attached: promotions.jpg (320x291, 29K)

When did Netflix get the dub?