ITT: Series that are killed by redditors and moralfags

I'll start with this one

Attached: 3409.jpg (844x1200, 489K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bookdepository.com/search/advanced?seriesId=38345
archonia.com/mangashop/en/encyclopedia/series/4108/col_1/a bride's story/a bride's story manga us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>steppe waifu manga English version ended because scanlator chose the moralfag route while copyright fags spam 'muh respect the author' one-liners all over the internet.
A real shame.

wait what? Explain this drama. What do you mean moralfag route? Was there a chapter that had shota MC finally fucking his wife and they decided not to tl it? And the other group didn't like scanlations cause "pirating'?

Allowing a series to be killed for you by some subsection of the fans is fairly reddit honestly.

Explain, I haven't followed this in a while.
Nice concept but I got tired of waiting for chapters.

What the fuck?

The manga died for me when the sweet girl in OP's pic was forced to split up with the guy and turned to prostitution. Fuck this shit.

FanTL stopped because the translator went all "this has been licensed so I'm dropping it, support the official TL", that's all.
Damn shame but it's not like endless series in the last few years haven't been dropped by translators as they got licensed, they just didn't broadcast it as a moralfag choice

chapter?

Is the official translation really that bad?

The fuck are you on about

I think he's being a retard and is confusing when she got remarried for prostitution.

That's not killing the series, it's still being serialized.

This has always been pretty common outside of big 3 battle shounen and stuff like that

The translation is perfectly fine. But there's 9 months between the release of the Japanese volume and the English version (even more if you include when a particular chapter was first serialized in the magazine) and some people apparently don't have the patience to deal with that.
The books are also relatively expensive ($15-20) because they're nice hardcover releases.

can you link them? I want to know how nice they look. I read they only get released in Canada? If so that sounds odd.

Holy shit Google it yourself retard

Oh look how self-conscious this faggot is.

Attached: b9.png (552x1365, 159K)

I made a picture of what they look like with and without the dust cover. It doesn't convey the lacquer-like finish of the logo, though.
I don't know anything about them only being released in Canada, but as someone living in Europe, I had no problem buying them through online stores.
bookdepository.com/search/advanced?seriesId=38345
archonia.com/mangashop/en/encyclopedia/series/4108/col_1/a bride's story/a bride's story manga us/ (only recommended in Europe)

Attached: otoyomegatari.jpg (1920x1440, 227K)

I could have but decided not to and ask here. Relax
Thank you those look lovely. And glad to hear they aren't only in Canada.

strangely enough it's published in hardcover in my country as well and it's very unusual to do so too, so maybe it's not just a coincidence

They look nice as fuck, too bad they are so behind but I guess I'll just wait for it. Fuck poorfags you don't deserve to read this great manga.

But the english releases aren't behind the japanese volume releases. Both countries are waiting for volume 11 and we can expect ours several months after it comes out in japan.

>Bride's story
>Just bride
They ignored an entire kanji fuck

Jagaaan

Mangastream stop translating it because it's too rapey for them.

There's an A there you blindass.

Scanlators need to stop making bullshit excuses when they don't want to translate a series anymore.

What would you prefer, "A Maiden Bride's Story"?
Also, if you look at the Japanese cover next to the logo there's the title in English "The Bride's Stories". So it's basically just the official English title made slightly less awkward.

Why?

I own like up to volume 7. They're really nice

Just say I'm tired/bored of scanlating this series. Other scanlators are welcomed if they want to continue instead of pretending to be moralfag.

White ethnostate of potatos edition looks like this.

Attached: 20190921_164138.jpg (2830x1592, 807K)

It's the guy scanlating the manga not the author, it's a common illness among English scanlators to cater to anyone that looked like they have authority on being the middleman between the Author and their actual (non-japanese) readers.

this manga wasn't that good.
The one with the maid was better.

I like Otoyomegatari, Emma is decent but Shirley is better for me out of the two maid stories.

Do series that got killed by tumblr semi-count?

Attached: Hunter-X-Hunter-on-Netflix1.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

so this is dead as "Teach me Galko san"?

>piracy bad

looks like otakus, gamers and moviefags don't know shit about economics.

It has picked by another group already, though.