Dr Stone

ugu

Attached: EBjhEw0XsAAir_l.jpg (600x337, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue–green_distinction_in_language
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=76900293
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkoKCvL_jwU
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigofera_tinctoria
youtube.com/watch?v=pN60DR5GQpg
chem.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Organic_Chemistry/Supplemental_Modules_(Organic_Chemistry)/Fundamentals/What_is_the_pKa_of_water?
pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sulfuric_acid#section=Odor-Threshold
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Senku confirmed for being color blind.

Attached: it's green.jpg (1920x1080, 1.19M)

Reminds me I used to say the guys at interstella 5555 were green, but everybody said they were blue.

I thought it was a translation problem, since green and blue are sometimes the same word in Japanese, but after checking, he clearly says "midori", which is exclusively green.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue–green_distinction_in_language

Looks pretty green to me

looks like Kohaku's maternal instinct is kicking in...

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-09-21-18h21m55s807.png (1280x720, 1009K)

Legit depiction of Americans in Anime.

why do the girls look like fapbait in every panel?

it was green in the manga, anime chose blue for some reason

No.

I think it is more of Sulfa-chan looking better in blue than green.

Sulfy-chan always looks good but she should be green

Attached: 1568993180507.jpg (884x1300, 1.05M)

Its still water, so its reflecting the blue sky. Do you even know science?

Attached: 1562632707133.jpg (600x759, 40K)

She would make such a great mom. Senku is 10 billion percent gonna knock her up once civilization gets going.

Attached: 1555960924591.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Attached: 1566813859487.png (512x311, 183K)

Attached: 1566875166669.jpg (153x232, 16K)

imagine the smell of her dirty dirty panties

Manga readers: Do they go into much more detail about all the processes he does? Might be worth it.

I want to put my dick between her eyes

she doesn't have a smell, that's why she's so dangerous

I think he was talking about the lioness

i just wish they woulda avoided the derp

I'd rather not imagine the smell of eau du gorilla

Not really, what you see in the anime is basically how it's done in the manga. Their projects do get more elaborate later, but it keeps it pretty simple with its explanations.

im trying to find the story about the scientists who were searching for sulhuric acid and one of them died when kneeling to tie his shoes, but i cant find any sources
the author had better not be making this stuff up

Attached: 1468885826605.jpg (451x367, 18K)

I don't think they were searching for sulfuric acid they were just in a volcanic area and sulfy got him

I'm finding several stories about people dying from inhaling hydrogen sulfide in daily situations (also a recent one about a jogger that died mid-run because of it)

The researcher story might be something from a couple of decades back so you won't find it on the news, but seeing the other cases- it looks 100% plausible

It should've been cyan.

Attached: 14714513_1312930605417793_2739755106927902720_n.jpg (1080x1349, 152K)

This shit looks so beautiful I want to swim in it, but I"ll fucking die

Attached: 1539020259544.jpg (500x385, 66K)

let sulfy chan ease your suffering

They give more detailed measurments, showcase how some things work, like the blowmachine and furnace blueprints. They'll do chemistry next ep now that they have most of the materials. No idea how much simplified it'll be in the anime.

Was the spirit of sulfur meant to be a hallucination brought on by the gasses in the area, or just artistic license?

The girls in this anime look like KEYuguu abortions

Get a bunch of Milk of Magnesia then.

Or don't because that's weird.

Attached: 1488517320377.jpg (550x406, 106K)

Sacrifices must be made to enjoy her loving embrace

Symbolical representation. Ginrou's wild imagination canonically. Sulfy chan will show up whenever Senkuu plays around with her. She's the only chemical so far to have a symbolical human form.

hydrogen sulfide fucks up your nervous system and low doses can cause light auditory and visual hallucinations. Nothing to the point of seeing the lake as a fairy though

Sulfy got a representation because of the massive amount of people that died getting close to the beautiful cyan pools without knowing better.
Hell, people still go near them today when they do know better, just to get a good shot for instagram.

Attached: das it mane.jpg (305x117, 8K)

I still want more chemical waifus despite all this

can science create waifus and harems

We're at the harem arc in the manga.

Yes

>She's the only chemical so far to have a symbolical human form
Would unironically watch a spinoff about yandere Sulfy-chan and her little friends.

Attached: Weekly Shonen Jump - May 14, 2018 - Page 140.jpg (1315x1920, 756K)

We all do

>those element repersentations
It's the little things that give this excellent series so much charm really. Too bad they can't adapt them all into the anime, but TMS is doing admirable work so far

I'm praying anime will deliver more chemical waifus next ep as anime original parts. Hydrochloric acid chan, Chlorosulfuric acid chan and the rest. If they want to cash in, they have to do this

it looks like a tub of paint on that pic
that's not something I'd want to swim in

Can someone edit her eyes to be normal?

Just look at some action shots from the last ep, she's only ugu when she needs to be kawaiiugu

I found the whole thing annoyingly melodramatic, was confused why they did not use tools to get it from a distance and was annoyed by all the yelling.
her eyes are normal

Landscape, a bit of wind and everyone dies.

>Senku
>being interested in women
He's not going to give her even one milimeter of his cock.

B R E E D
R
E
E
D

Until civ is revived at least. Gorilla can just rape him and she admitted he makes her horny.

3700 years of inbreeding

how would they die from wind? chances of making it will be higher than literally running up to it and scooping it up in a jar.
>Landscape
yes. the guy almost fell to his death and only the authors magic saved him. if they had 50 meters things would work better. It is not a one time run, they will keep needing to do it so may as well build a system.

she is cute

You miss the obvious, the poison gas is heavier than air. The "shore" on the other side of the lake is not terribly steep so they don't have the comfort of a poison gas pouch. Strong wind could push gas over the edge and from where they came from. Gas being heavier it would just descent down the slope. If you noticed Ginrou's spear turned black way up the side and the other time right above the lake when he rescued Chrome.

is she american?

She's mixed, yes. Tsukasa described her in the manga as half Japanese. She has Russian, American and nip genes in her

Dios mio...

Yearly reminder that for most of human history the color blue didn't exist. Well it did but we called it green.

what?

So if a big pit of sulfuric acid or whatever it was is near the village, how many people have stumbled upon it and died?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 12 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.33_[2019.09.20_12.14.25].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>green and blue are sometimes the same word in Japanese
No way.. Do.. Do Japanese really?.. Nahh

Attached: 78ADB618-9053-44EA-936C-926B4E256FC2.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

It's not as close as it seemed. The manga and anime just ffw these travels. HOWEVER the villagers never explored those areas and this might be the reason why

and how would that reality make things more dangerous in my version then in the version where they run up to the shore?

aoi is blue and midori is green.

Because in your version if strong wind pushed the gas upward during their operation, they all die. Gasmasks prevent that. It was seemingly an exploration mission the first time they reached it. Like in the picture with the crater they could use rope to lower "the bottle" down. But it wasn't possible in this case due to danger.

El ogreso del futuro...

because its boichi

I did not say they should not use gasmasks. how would they use rope when dealing with acid? they would have to make silver wire or wax something

They do have silver and they use wax later on. I don't understand the problem now. It's a shitty terrain and in the chapter following this they're carrying huge jugs. They won't need to go back there for a while.

It was fucking green in the Manga.

More specifically, green is considered a hue of blue. Only recently with Western influence the tem for this specific hue has been considered a de facto separate color.
That's why someone traffic lights there are blue and not green.

Attached: ek20130225a1a-522x348.jpg (522x348, 36K)

>Only recently with Western influence the tem for this specific hue has been considered a de facto separate color.
citation needed

Senko didn't just get the acid though, he was getting flowers of sulfur at the edge of the lake, which he needed to scrape away. So might as well kill two birds with one lake of sulfuric acid and just do it both by hand.

It's been a while since an anime face has looked so fucked up to me. Am I the only one who finds her weird?

Why is nobody making babies in the story though? Females reach peak fertility at around 15, all the older girls in this show should already have a couple of babies under them.

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=76900293
Yes, everyone wants to fuck her

No, it's on purpose. Boichi was told to not draw females the way he usually draws them, so he made them as UGUU as possible out of spite.

Famines in recent generations killed a lot of kids, aswell as polio and other things. More kids pop up as time goes on

Damn, why is Kohaku so beautiful Yea Forums?
I think I am in love..

It's revealed later on when they start messing around with preserving food that the village used to be a lot bigger, but a lack of food caused like, most of the village's population to starve to death. Much later when the village is attacked by Tsukasa's men we also see a lot of random kids, so they are keeping the numbers going.

Inbreeding.

Colour names often developed individually in natural languages, typically beginning with black and white (or dark and light), and then adding red, and only much later – usually as the last main category of colour accepted in a language – adding the colour blue, probably when blue pigments could be manufactured reliably in the culture using that language.

Where is season 1 going to end, the village games?

Attached: 1564346778763.jpg (1448x2048, 947K)

Probably after Senku's dad's flashback, and before Hyouga attacks

More lewd art. Does anyone have a collection of the covers with all the lewd Kohaku?

Attached: 1566750674260.jpg (882x1300, 579K)

Damn melon, get outta the way, I wanna see Suika chest!

Attached: 1564348175878.jpg (2048x1536, 349K)

Oh, that one makes a lot of sense. He's always drew them differently in the first place.

Attached: sunken.jpg (970x1400, 440K)

is his cock supposed to be a volcano

thats the face of a retard if i ever see one

Obviously, he needs to impregnate a lot of women

Wow, is Kohaku showing her.. private parts or is it just my dirty mind?

She does that all the time, it's natural for her

She's the only girl there who wears underwear

that's how lionesses attract a m8

Why does Kohaku only have one nipple

Fundoshi*

Because the other is poking our way

they have ODA torsos

Maybe I don't know what to do

well in this ep they have no wax,etc. I mean silver to make a pole and a bucket for extra range.

because they are a tiny village and never leave or expend their location?

Hurry up, my mind is on the moon

Flying up to where the wind blew

she had both, one just is not hard at the moment.
underwear

they get abebux if she gets pregnant
asexuals btfo

I don't see the reason to make a pole. They need to enter the danger area in any case.

>all these blonde people
>in japan

What the fuck

Hey you don't know how many people their population is based on. A couple tourists that got un-statued could make their gene pool thoroughly foreign.

Nope, it should've been green

Attached: 12B a nacional.jpg (730x450, 182K)

I don't get why Senku isn't more curious about that. A village of blonde haired hapas in Japan after thousands of years? That should lead to some questioning. Obviously it's gonna be a huge revelation near the end of the season, but in the meantime Senku seems oddly content to just ignore it. (Maybe that's due to his autism?)

the villagers are all descended from a Jewish-American popstar who was in space when the petrification beam went off

danger area seems to be 20 meters max and they would have less chance of falling in

Because it doesn't really matter and it doesn't solve any problems at hand
>TSUKASA IS GONNA KILL EVERYONE SENKU WHAT SHOULD WE DO
>hmm... why are you blonde?

I mean he didn't freak out about the person wearing a melon overmuch until it became relevant. He's just got a billion other things to worry about, and these people clearly don't have much of a clue.

If that's the explanation, these folks really suck. 3700 years and they've managed a village with a population in the dozens? They should have spread across the globe by this point, even if they haven't advanced much....

>20 meter iron pole
There's your problem, the resources, production time and being unwieldy. Above all else without masks strong wind can blow gas in their face. I don't see your suggestion being viable.

>all these
That's only 3 girls lmao, once they revive the japanese girl this is literally nothing

Cold winters, diseases, famines, polio. I'd say they did a good job just getting here from the starting island where they have a "no progression" laws set.

>If that's the explanation, these folks really suck. 3700 years and they've managed a village with a population in the dozens? They should have spread across the globe by this point, even if they haven't advanced much....
stone age lasted a very long time with no/little advancement. lack of food or ways to store it over winter really limits how many people you can support

How are they going to spread if they can't even handle their own village. You're SERIOUSLY underestimating how dangerous the world is in this kind of environment. Food is hard to come by and harder to keep stock piled, weather, disease, wild beasts (there are fucking lions in Japan) the best they have in terms of weapons are stone blades.

again you say without masks? let them have their masks.
>being unwieldy
they can slide it down and drag it up.
>iron pole
I don't think iron would do well.
>production time
Where did the 3rd mask come from?

he is not as obsessed with genetic purity as you

Even if you're not Senku, you should have enough knowledge to offer your descendants a jumpstart. Drill into them what little you know about early civilization such that they will definitely work towards agriculture. After that it's basically inevitable.

because they knew nothing. modern people at least know concepts. only explanation is that books where all gone by the time they got there

Shut the fuck up both of you, christ. Senku went down there to gather flowers of sulfur at the edge of the lake. It wasn't just sulfuric acid they gathered. Regardless of how they collected the acid, Senku would STILL go down to the edge
Christ

>slide it down etc
Have you not seen the terrain, the glass attached would shatter on the rough edges
>both
Again, limited resources and time
>3rd mask
There is a big difference in production time between glass and iron
Your suggestion isn't viable.

for example teach them to write on wood or stones, with charcoal from fire (the first thing that came to mind). instead of having oral history of only 8 stories that is only entrusted to a village priestess

It was black/white in the manga, dummy.

>There is a big difference in production time between glass and iron
that is not my question.
>the glass attached would shatter
I said slide, not throw down.
got a screenshot from the anime showing that or a line of dialogue?

They did, thats what the 100 tales are, basically lessons for basic survival, materials and such, but it doesn't mean they are guaranteed to survive. Thousands of years, famine, weather, environmental changes. moving elsewhere. The people do not have the resources or the knowledge to tame the land, even if they know the knowledge passed on they don't know how to use it, it's why Kohaku just sees a bunch of rocks, and Chrome doesn't actually know WHAT the stuff he gathers is, he just smashes the shit together.

No wheat on the starting island, they have plantations, they have ink, their tombstones have what appears like writing marks. It's safe to assume knowledge got lost through time and the 100 stories that hold practical information were regarded as fables. Read the manga if you want to engage in debates. Because things get explained further in the story

How much further along is the manga?

Do you motherfuckers not pay attention to what you watch/read?

Attached: pay attention.png (994x508, 340K)

>slide
You underestimate how fragile glass is, specially attached to an unwieldy 20 meter pole
Your suggestion is not viable. The other user is correct aswell, we have seen Senkuu collect other materials by the lake.

Way way far. It just revealed what the petrification device looks like

The anime is at roughly 30 chapters. Manga roughly 120.

Hoo boy. Whelp time to get cracking on that then. Popular enough that I'm sure it's getting translated pretty quickly?

It's literally weekly release on both Jaminisbox and Viz website.

their current objective is to make a RC drone, they already have sonar and walkie talkies

it gets translated on Thursdays or Fridays depending on when WSJ leaks drop

Im anime only and it was not in the ep, so it does not exist in anime timeline

We still don't know all the details, so don't expect complete explanations. However you can weave given information together and form plausible theories.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

He was shown hitting rocks, albeit didn't give explanations. I suggest anime onlies read the adapted chapters for details that get left out.

Say something else, go ahead, I'll wait.

Attached: say something else.png (755x455, 543K)

It didn't explain in the chapter either, it's the next one where they are doing chemistry where he explains the flowers of sulfur

Did you take a picture of your screen or something? What is this horrible quality + watermark?

ok I have been proven wrong and did not pay attention

I just went on youtube to grab the screenshot.

You are forgiven for your ignorance, big of you to admit you were wrong. Good work, user.

Attached: 1568574243409.png (409x404, 132K)

God the Korean is trying so desperately to make them look "sexy" yet they're still disgusting because they're drawn by a Korean pig.

Shalom

Hmmm that doesn't actually sound all that far. Anime's only 12 episodes in and you're saying they've used a quarter of the material. Oh well. Given anime schedules, that still means they'll be ahead forever.

Lmao are you literally coming to every thread to make the same comment

Yes, we're barely scraping the surface of the secret of the petrification. We know a bit of what happened 3700 years ago. Something must've happened down the line for current arc to make sense and the reason advancements halted.

The anime's pacing is great.Very rarely do we get adaptions that cover 2-3 chapters instead of bumrushing 6 chapters in one episode.

>what's the color of plants?
>green, duh
>what's the color of the sky
>green, just like the plants

Where is the anime gonna stop ?

>what's the color of plants?
>green, duh
>what's the color of the sky
>0x0000FF

I want it to end after Hyouga 2nd attack

Is this official art? That's pretty lewd even for a shonen

I just dont get why the astronauts didnt teach their descendants about agriculture. Even isekai protagonists teaches about crop rotation.

It's established that

We don't know, anime has been covering 2 or 3 chapters per episode, so in theory it should end at around chapter 60 or so. Problem is that it's a weird spot to end because that's when they start their attack on Tsukasa

I invite you to go to fireden and look up literally any other thread about the manga or anime, because that question gets asked all the fucking time.

Why do the cast still wear shitty animal furs when Yuzuriha creates new modern era clothing?

because they landed on an island with no modern crops on it and the people who went to look for some fucking died

Sorry lads but Yuzu is honestly best girl

Attached: 1566737899535.jpg (1446x1983, 400K)

to establish that she isn't only good at putting statues together but also handicraft in general, i.e. balloon, the ship etc.

Didn't Rysusei buy them all?

Cause recognizable designs, you putz.

open a dictionary, look up 青

>yfw Yuzu unleashes all the sexual knowledge and techniques of a 21st century highschool girl on the brain dead monkey villagers of this stone world
She'd have them eating out of her lap and her hand.

I get that but a story about restoring society would have cooler pacing if their clothes evolved too.

>Ryusei is at least two more seasons away

Attached: 1541864715734.jpg (666x666, 82K)

>0x0000FF
That's a pretty scary sky, man

because it was all a ruse to trick Ryusui into giving his money away

But she's a shy virgin who blushes at the thought of a retard confessing his crush to her

not really, looks good to me.

Attached: 0x0000ff.png (400x400, 1K)

Man that's BSOD blue. No thanks.

Have you read the latest chapter? She seems disappointed Taiju didn't start fucking her right there and then in full view of everyone else.

Don't look at the sky when it's getting dark then

How do you teach someone how to properly plant and cultivate seeds when you have no seeds?
Imagine centuries of eating nothing but clams.

Attached: 6547745.png (452x780, 379K)

i have a sickness for her thiccness

open a dictionary, look up 緑, tell me how this is a recent western influence.

Still better than the finns
>fermented fish

Their bodies also look too forced, it's literally fitting big boobs, big butt , lewd legs without any sense of harmony

You call that thicc?

Attached: Chapter_120.png (823x1202, 2.22M)

me when the sky is hexadecimal

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (363x610, 247K)

Thats cause she loves Taiju. It doesn't mean she doesn't know the Kama Sutra by memory, or how to suck a man's soul out from his dick.

Yes, It's an extra color spread you get with one of the volumes

Has she ever given any inclination that she reciprocates Taiju's feelings? Seems mostly one sided from what I recall.

I hope the anime doesn't skip out on the part in a later chapter where Kohaku sits on the glass table in Senku's lab and you see her fat fucking ass cheeks squishing against the glass from below.

Give them the general outline. They have nothing but time and a strong motivation to figure it out. Plus, they have no seeds? I'm sure they can find them. Especially since they would have started out in literally the modern world just without people. I'm kind of astonished they didn't just, you know, stockpile books. They had all of civilization to pilfer and at least half a dozen generations to get their shit together before most of the leftovers of modern civilization are gone. At the start, they'd have virtually no problems, all the food and shelter they would need for generations, and their only real concern would be fucking themselves up a good next generation. Almost paradise.

Why would you want to get nice clothes dirty? They're constantly sweaty and dirty working day and night

Anime only but she clearly knows how he feels and is, at the very least, receptive.

jk go fuck yourself

>strong motivation
This is where you're wrong. Byakuya kept gathering rare materials and the 1st gen kids already didn't give a fuck and thought he was crazy

She's implied to already know and feel the same way in the anime already, and in the manga she basically acts as if they're together already.

fuck me yourself coward

He values human labor, so he's gonna do it for the sake of acquiring slaves he can mold

this. In the manga, Taiju and Yuzu are together for all intensive purposes, they just aren't going to make it official until Senku gets them out of the stone age

>Almost paradise.
I'm not certain, but I suspect you're unaware of a later detail from the manga.
They're stuck on this rock, far away from civilization.

Attached: 76543631532.png (1156x600, 884K)

>for all intensive purposes

I want to fuck this gorilla

in this Stone World, friends like Taiju and Yuzuriha are a diamond dozen and Senku would never take them for granite

WHAT CHAPTER?

Someone is horny I see lol

I dont get why shounen authors are so averse to officialize main character couples. Is it just an excuse for them not to have sex?

Attached: butt.png (725x228, 172K)

Because you have literally no standards.

leaving the characters unattached so shippers can fantasize is better for business than confirming couples

If you keep it subtle it also lets you keep the waifufags who won't buy merch of the headphones chick if she's openly taken.

I don't think anyone ships taiju or yuzuriha with anyone else than each other

All right how about this. What are good anime with relationships that stick?

i ship taiju and senkuu, faggot

Jitsu wa Watashi wa

Attached: malcolm.jpg (310x162, 8K)

There is one thing that bugs me where the fuck they mine for iron or other ore, everything should be mined off long ago. I renember story about guy who tried to recreate the toaster from scratch staring with mining and he failed at that because it is not possible to mines Cooper without high tech equipment

Have you not fucking read the manga/watched anime?

Black sand.

It's a bitch to make though

Cyan and yellow make green. So...

Come to think of it, I have to imagine it would be much easier to excavate a car than to do what they did. Better metal too. I guess they'll probably get there.

>I ship taiju and senku
>faggot

Lmao

that is honestly the least realistic thing in the series, especially when it comes to stuff like oil which was already scarce in Japan BEFORE 150 years of heavy industrialization

This, it's Adam and Steve not Adam and Eve mkay!

It's been 3700 years, it would've just rusted away

The dude has onion colored hair. He don't give two fucks.

I'm gonna need more of Kohaku's fat ass, thanks.

The oil field they found is an actual oil field in real life.

Goichi is a master of skindentation, the thinking man's fetish.

Attached: 1513969005132.jpg (623x640, 25K)

I need doujins of Senku spreading her over that glass table. Who's going to man up and deliver?

10 billion IQ, my scholarly friend.

Surely that means one of them is going to die before that happens

Papa bless

In the latest issue Taiju hesitates to even hug her and gets all bashful. My nigga is getting no pussy at this moment in time I'm afraid.

Attached: 1568312508013.jpg (1536x2048, 397K)

CULTURE

Attached: 1568312818724.jpg (927x2048, 332K)

Blame Chinese and Japanese language first and a speedrunning translator second. Chinks considered different color spectrum as "green" than the western world does and it carried over to Japs.

Japs are truly centuries ahead of us.

Yeah, and she's the one who goes for the hug even though they're both practically naked. Seriously, seaweed doesn't do much, he would've felt some titty

See, this is why we should gas the east

Dunno bout you but I feel enriched.

That's not even the case here at all though

Taiju is a hover hander, how will Taijukeks ever recover?

Most plastics would be gone, but undoubtedly some sources of metal would survive. Say mining equipment in shafts that don't really get exposed to the elements. Surfaces would rust away, but any large enough bits of metal would still have usable material. And aluminum doesn't rust.

New op confirmed next week?

He's too proud and trad to even contemplate sneaking a feel, my man deserves it but he ain't gonna steal

It's just the anime being weird in this case. It's colored green in the manga and they refer to it as "emerald green" in engrish.

Yuzu is THICC

Attached: dr-stone-12901405.jpg (800x1160, 236K)

No OP next week. In 2 weeks. New ED next week.

Rust away, sure. But the metal can still be recovered with metallurgy. Might even end up with MORE black sand than before, too.

B R E E D I N G
H I P S

What if they unpetrified her without putting any seaweed on her first. Haha.

he just didn't want to commit a PDA in front of Suika

>hover hand
>inb4 Yuzu asks Senkui for a dildo cause Taiju won't fuck her
>"Do you want it to be electrically powered?"

How did their clothing disintigrate that fast?

How many thousands of years do you think clothing lasts when exposed to the elements?

It didn't, the islanders broke the statues and took their clothes.

They were petrified for like three days

Jafar stole all of their clothes

Pfft electric dildos are casual mode

Stirling powered are where it's at

Dr. Stone is proof that even a great idea can become trash if executed by reddit
We could've had primitive technology the manga but instead we got
>"one billion percent"
>some idolshit
>"I fucking love scienc!"
>"bazinga"
>unrealistic things being built in a short time
Honestly even Belgian comic "Thorgal" did it better in just 4 issues

Attached: EEle0GfWsAAX6vx.jpg (767x813, 84K)

So that we can see naked stone gorilla.

You're mentally challenged aren't you

>Dr. Stone is proof that even a great idea can become trash if executed by reddit
Strangely accurate.

>he says while posting reddit: the video game

Just strap it to the waterfall water wheel and settle in.

ITT two reddtards

Leave my wife alone

Attached: EEjtGa9WsAApBlS.jpg (1043x1155, 121K)

>reddit double-bluff
kek sure reddit

go back to r/anime and circlejerk with the rest of the ironic weebs there about how much you like "wholesome" lolis
nigger

Gtfo with that shitass reddit tier game

I don't use reddit
Is [r/insert thing here] like a board there or does it work like a faceberg group?

>"we could've had 'man builds sheds' for 24 eps"
I love this shitpost, always makes me chuckle

I like it user don't listen to them

It would unironically be better than the shit we got

>Is [r/insert thing here] like a board there
yes

>imagine unironically using social media on 2019

Attached: 1504285422009.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Also
>Gtfo because you aren't a REAL pedophile
kys degenerate

Post more girls

If you like reddit that is

No, not really

>gilrs
girls?
what girls?

Hot!

Go back to 9gag brainlet

owo

Attached: 1567197319376.jpg (1920x1080, 192K)

>3d

Attached: 1526095543049.jpg (939x757, 118K)

don't need to imagine

That's a gorilla, but keep going

ook ook

Attached: gorilla senku 34234234.webm (1280x720, 1.05M)

Attached: 1567184552320.jpg (1019x4452, 953K)

Is the deadly gas really hydrogen sulfide as Crunchyroll says it is? If it was really Hydrogen Sulfide wouldn't you be able to smell it from a mile away from its terrible odor? Why would you even need a silver spear at that point?

I'm pretty sure the gas that he's referring to is something else.

Attached: 1560636983803.jpg (1184x1031, 129K)

Attached: Chapter_54.png (1918x1400, 3.87M)

Fucking delicious

>horny panting lioness
She's going to rape him

But Chinese and Japanese also have different character for green and blue, as well as various different shades of it.
There's like one Kanji that refers to both green and blue.

There's honestly nothing that could prevent her from pushing Senku down and taking his seed by force if she wanted to.

>Hydrogen Sulfide is the chemical compound with the formula H2S. This colourless, toxic and flammable gas is partially responsible for the foul odour of rotten eggs and flatulence.

It often results from the bacterial break down of sulfites in non-organic matter in the absence of oxygen (anaerobic digestion) in environments such as swamps or sewers. It also occurs in volcanic gases, natural gas and some well waters. The odor of H2S is commonly misattributed to elemental sulfur, which is in fact odourless.

She needs to get him erect and she's not the gentle type

Nothing a spot of vigorous manual prostate stimulation can't resolve.

Just massage his prostate.

It does smell, but in high concentrations can almost instantly numb your sense of smell. Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkoKCvL_jwU

Attached: 7565431.jpg (400x267, 8K)

Chinese have 蓝 for blue 绿 for green, and 青 for umbrella term for them.

Japanese have 緑 for green, but used 青 for blue and green. Apparently they also used ブルー (Burū) to be less ambiguous.

This is apparently the side effect of Japan not using all the chinese characters or maybe not keeping them up to date in the ancient times.

so chemist fags, are you guys enjoying the show ?

blue green i assumed that the tint was hydrogen sulfide

Does anyone have a Kohaku phone screen I could use?

Go on pixiv to find fanarts

yes, wish they went into a little more detail such as completely skipping over what they were doing to get the silver spear. its nice to see some actual science in shows because most sci-fi is just fantasy with techno babble

Can't be much different from heating lead and adding gold dust. They didn't use electrolysis. It's just a coat.

scientific beaker

right but a) what is this stuff & b) whats the actual process because it isn't metal as chrome thought it was plant roots. they just skip to dipping in a spear. they covered the chemistry for returning the blackened silver back to silver metal later in the same ep

Attached: Untitled.png (1858x1046, 2.08M)

>building civilization without spiritualism
my suspension of disbelief can barely tolerate this show

they're not building civilization, they're restoring civilization

fits the same shoe

That's native silver. It forms in these hair-like shapes in nature. I don't see why they can't just turn it into dust. We already went through the process with the gold spear.

Nigga did you just say silver isn't metal?

It Is metal dum dum. Chrome thought those were plant roots

Fantastic

The 100 stories serve as guidelines and are being passed down word for word. It's pretty much their religion at this point cause it's stories with added info.

so you're saying that you would have preferred an anime flintstones with birds as hair dryers and such

if they had said it was native silver that would be fine but that pic & chromes line about roots made me think its wasn't raw metal but some silver compound

Attached: original_27977.jpg (709x1000, 591K)

it even says "turn into silver" not it is silver

Because he didn't know that it was silver, duh

You shouldn't take what Chrome says as fact. He's learning, but he's not there yet. Granted in the manga it says "So this is silver I thought roots blah blah"

Most likely just garbage croll subs like always

to chrome 'turn into silver' just means making it look like it's metal
I don't see why you autists are having trouble with this
he's a literal caveman

its this is what's going to make silver

Probably, that's why I encourage all anime onlies to read the adapted chapters to not miss anythng or get fucked over by shitty subs. They made Senku sound like a nigger a few times even.
>low-key
He never used that word

Native means the same as raw material. It is silver. It's just. Not refined.
>grind down
>turn into dust
>heat up lead till liquid
>add silver dust
>dip spear
>don't inhale smoke
>????
>profit

ok

Nice one Luke.

It's bretty good for the most part. Though as a Chem Eng Fag some of the processes Senkuu uses trigger me as there is no way he would be able to reasonable execute them under standard conditions.

Things like crafting time is not going to be accurate for plot progression.

Not*

Looks like a key item from Dark Souls

yeah and once they've made something they have infinite amounts for later crafts

stupid show, how do they even make colorful clothes in their world

Depends, the river won't be able to support their iron needs forever.

Basic dyes were around since fucking forever plus spoilers

so far that & nitric acid from the bat cave are the only resources they've talked about quantities for example they never return to collect more sulfuric acid or farm for quartz sand to make glass and they make a lot of glass

kohaku's blue dress isn't a spoiler stupid dr cringe fag and they haven't make paints yet how do they fucking dye it dr cringefag fker

I'm pretty confident they do, it's just off-screened to save panelspace cause it's not essenttial. Reason I believe this is because they showed Suika and Kohaku collecting iron sand only when it ran out. Even tho they had other iron related projects before that required a lot of iron.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigofera_tinctoria

Natural source of indigo for example

dr cringe fags so dumb omg u guys like dr bazinga and dr rick and morty lol ur so brain dead

I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

Spoilers are about the origin and their tech level dumbass

blue dye is easy as fuck to make retard

no u

Attached: 5.jpg (210x240, 15K)

With blue fucking dye

Literally takes a second to Google true indigo

Try harder Timmy. Now run to the school bus or you'll be late.

It helps when they have somebody who knows what they're doing.

Attached: 875655386721.jpg (1372x772, 139K)

????? why the fuck u link me plant page omg ur painting it with paint ink not flower... really dr ledditor fags brain XD

Wouldn't pigments be used for the shield, not dyes?

Oh no it's retarded

>"I fucking love science!"
Too fucking true, the word science is used 19 times throughout the titles of each chapter. That is almost a sixth.

thats like complaining about pokemon being said in pokemon

>*burrrrppp*
>Morty! Morty! I turned myself into an anime character Morty!
>it's going to change the way Yea Forums looks at anime Morty.
>*burp* morty... look at me. I'm anime Riiiiiiiick!
>Morty! Look how kawaii I am.

Attached: 1564540869826.jpg (586x804, 95K)

Look at Senku's face, he's thinking: that's my loli waifu.

You know something is alright when there's shitposting for no reason.

Are we seriously memeing that trite cartoon

He's just laughing off the fact gorilla will never hit him and he can get away with anything, including but not limited to marrying her sister

the more popular something is the more likely it will attract shitposters and anime-only's

Yep she considers them a couple and he is still struggling to confess because he's a loveable dummy

>lovable
Do people actually like Taiju?

I do

How can you not like the man who solved world hunger

He left his post and I'm just tired of those kinds of dumb-overly optimistic characters.

he is a shonen trope, and he is rarely seen but when you do see him you're like
>aw, how can you not like him
and then you remember that you can have too much of a good thing

She just needs to tell him that their babies will help him in building his spaceship

its acid you dumb fuck

He's an absolute unit who loves his best bro and waifu so much that he can withstand any level of physical trauma.

In short, he's based.

i don't dislike Taiju 1 bit, but they did good to replace him and his waifu as main cast. Chrome and Kohaku are so much more interesting

Good episode but I got shitted off with the dumb fucking lake spirit shit

Yes I know it's a dangerous place but it would have been cooler if there was nothing and not some loud screeching thing going "AHHHHH DANGEROUS"

Attached: 1561301586328.png (2000x2000, 1.75M)

Fuck you, sulfie is cute!

Why does she make me think of ebola-chan?

Attached: snapshot_06.27.jpg (848x480, 52K)

Water is liquid.
Acid is liquid.
Therefore, acid is water.

>Waifu version of something that kills you

water is literally an acid, just one with a pH of 7
hydroxic acid

>you can see her butt from the front
>thigh highs but a little bit of fat pushed out
Is there anything more disgusting?

youtube.com/watch?v=pN60DR5GQpg

better than kohaku

>acid
>with a pH of 7

Attached: Rudeus.jpg (225x225, 14K)

What kind of horse shit is that?
Instead of rgb they have Red Glue?
They're plenty distinct enough every language should accommodate, I won't respect them until they do.

Because he isn't a /pol/tard

"Midori" describes a sort of paler green-blue color, in Japanese, even though it's often translated to English as "green".

Midori from Luluco is, in fact, colored precisely "midori".

Which is pretty close to the water Dr. Stone is looking at.

Attached: midori.jpg (474x266, 20K)

>he never studied any chem beyond middle school
water is neutral because it is both an acid and an alkali since it dissociates into a H+ ion and an OH- and thus cancels itself out, so yes it technically IS an acid with a pH of 7, it's just also an alkali with a pH of 7 too

Correct. While H2O can act as an acid to more alkaline solutions, it is considered neutral on the pH scale at 7. The pKa of water is 14 at 25 C (77 F) and the pKa of sulfuric acid is 1.92 at 25 C (77 F).

Sauce:

chem.libretexts.org/Bookshelves/Organic_Chemistry/Supplemental_Modules_(Organic_Chemistry)/Fundamentals/What_is_the_pKa_of_water?

pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sulfuric_acid#section=Odor-Threshold

Since google doesn't have pic attached in a larger scale I'm posting sulfy-chan nightmare melt face. If I ever have a concentrated solution of H2SO4 I am totally putting pic related on the label.

Attached: Nightmare_Sulfy_chan.png (1920x1080, 2.05M)

gorilla asks you this

how do you respond Yea Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-150418_Crunchyroll.jpg (1833x1080, 1.07M)

"Only if you sit on my face every night"

no way fag, I'm saving myself for Ginny

how could you not appreciate this view fag

based

Attached: 1568759153088.jpg (1200x1703, 343K)

It was fairly recent

God damn

Attached: agdq sniff.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

I'm a straight man with good taste, that is why I find fat and butts icky.

>I'm a straight man
>icky
doubt
I bet you find vaginas and breasts "icky" too

>finds tiny amounts of fat and butts icky
>uses the word icky
>straight
Come out and say it user, you can only get off to being jacked by a hairy weight lifter with hands like sandpaper

What chapter is this from again? I think I've never even encountered it.

one of the recent ones

Attached: 1566548919520.png (926x1300, 1.1M)

This is a legitimately decent show with a fun cast, and of course Yea Forums only wants to bitch about the artstyle.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.28.933.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

That one in which Kohaku makes a cute pose. It should be between 110 and 120

>they dont ferment the flour and dough they make for at least a night like early agriculturalists
Im triggered about the anti nutrients in the grain

HOW CAN A GORILLA BE THIS SEXY?

Senku's not a cook, he's just trying to make something quick, and anything better than roasted meat and salted fish probably tastes like heaven to these savages.

Someone needs to inform him before larger farms are established and the future villagers leach the minerals out of their bones

>Ruri pretty much disappears 100% from the manga after story time
Its not fair

she gave her goodbye to Chrome when the ship left

Attached: 1568494581422.jpg (580x900, 305K)

They were stuck on an island. There were 6 astronauts, after they birthed some kids, one dude got sick so a couple had to risk it and tried to sail the the mainland and they are never heard of again. While the 4 stay back to make more kids and take care of them then the sick dude died then his partner died then only one couple was left but then the last chick died too so it is mostly one dude who have to do everything.

All the better reason to do just that

But I can't touch 2D
Jesus

We still have another cour of her. It's going to get too big eventually.

You got me for a sec

Pretty sure there was a more recent one already, that one looks like it only goes up to ep 9.

does anyone have the image that shows Kinrou looks exactly like his dad and Ginrou looks exactly like his mom

Attached: 1568747239244.jpg (1080x1080, 211K)

Sulfuric acid. It was literal nightmare fuel when I did a bunch of dumb tests with it to see how it reacted with different stuff. The moment a single drop of that stuff dropped on some plain wood, I knew it was dangerous. Acid burns are really deadly and nasty. Every time I had to use it in actual tests my hands were practically hyper vibrating in fear.

Also, does hydrogen sulfide gases really cause hallucinations in low doses when breathed?

Attached: OH SHIT NIGGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING.jpg (1280x720, 257K)

how'd you get your hands on sulfuric acid in that concentration?

Lab assistant vocational school stuff in Finland. I'm literally 10 Bln.% Paranoid by Black Sabbath when it comes to handling chemicals. No fucking way would I ever do that shit at home, in some woods, or even in a lab all alone.

Attached: Science is cool.jpg (1280x720, 156K)

JESSE
JESSE WE GOTTA COOK

Taiju with the beard is pretty fucking good.

Attached: 017.jpg (1067x1600, 408K)

kek

Attached: Sulfa-sama demands sacrifice.jpg (1280x720, 303K)

People still watch that shit?

dr stone is literally shounen magic school bus
why would anyone paste rick and morty over ms. frizzle?

>sulfa-sama
>not sulfy-chan

So why don't they just use bottle of acid to throw at Magma during competition? Its not like "magic" is forbidden in fight?

She looks like normal vietnamese

because they might splash innocent villagers and then have a mob

Whelp you made me do this. Despite having no photoshop skills at all. Fuck you.

Attached: Ms Senkizzle.png (438x819, 295K)

>both have frizzy ass hair
>both are the main teacher figures who have extensive mental encyclopedias
>both have people skills to deal with cavemen or kids
>both have some kind of vehicle they ferry around their companions in
a coincidence?

青 is the original term, and the base colour is closer to teal than what we know as blue or green. 緑 is specifically the green of plants and leaves.

It also differs from region to region. In mainland China, 青 tends to lean more towards blue. In Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore, where the Chinese actually descended from various dialects, 青 is interchangeable with 绿.

Yes, it's confusing bullshit.

>both have some kind of vehicle
But he never took Kohaku for a ride

Literally did though.

Attached: 009.jpg (1805x1300, 807K)

Not the kind of ride I was thinking about

Attached: 1566616909499.png (636x881, 591K)

It's the other way though, blue was considered a hue of green.

animeonly fags

Read the manga. The anime cuts out important details, then you come here and look like an idiot.

Attached: 1567180587937.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

based boichi

I for one like the Key look.

Next week

I want to breed with Kohaku and have human-gorilla hybrids!

Friendly reminder the kingdom of science will sell Kohaku to Mozu.

yeah but they'll obviously steal her back or trade again

they're going to sell him Suika

Unforgivable

Senku isn't a liar, she's gone. Mozu will breed Kohaku

I don't think Senku is much of a slaver

>Mozu will breed Kohaku
Hot. Also, Senku had his chance.

>implying Mozu won't breed femGen

Mozu will breed Ginny

Is senku going to cuck Chromebros?

In every possible way

Mozu is putting up a ladies'-man facade to throw off Jafar and is actually a bigger prude than Taiju and Kirisame combined.

>senku
>having sex

Not logically possible on this plane of existence. He has more sexual deviance in his left nipple than Taiju and Kirisame combined

Gen is going to manipulate her into raping Senku, so that he can create his army of super cola creating warriors.

For logical reasons or just to spite Chromecucks

Chrome is a faggot. I'd impregnate Kohaku without hesitation.

Chrome is saving himself for Ruri. Who knows how many petrified cocks gorilla already took.

>You will never be petrified while masturbating and have Kohaku pleasure herself with your petrified stone-boner when she's out in the woods by herself over 1000 years later
Why live.

If the petrification is scientific than yes.

Not sure what you mean by "finns", unless you are under the delusion that swedes=finns, because no one eats that surströmming shit here.

I bet at some point they will be halfway to Africa and somebody on that boat is going to reveal they are pregnant.

They're going to south America

Yeah that was a little strange

Drgon ball
The problem is for some reason females that get married in dragon ball suddenly stop fighting. I'm hoping the next few chapters fix it by letting chichi and videl fight a few of the alien thugs that are coming to earth.

Your wife supports trans rights.

Well it is made for children, the kids probably prefer it this way.

Close enough.

I was closeish.

God i want to breed that boipucci

based Ibara, how am I supposed to root against such a man of culture?

He deflowered Ginny.

one of the many reasons he's based

>Senku's harem

Suika belongs to Ryusui
Senkuu is done with Ruri so Chrome can have her
Yuzuriha loves Taiju
Homura worships Hyouga
Senkuu will sell gorilla to Mozu so he won't kill him

>Senkuu will sell gorilla to Mozu so he won't kill him
What's with this meme, did I miss a chapter?

Animefag here, will Senku marry Kohaku's sister?

The last chapter ended with Gen about to try and negotiate with Mozu to switch sides. The meme comes from the little we know about his potential motivations

yes, but he divorces her

Pure logic
>Mozu wants to fuck Gorilla
>Gorilla says she loves Senkuu
>reverse psychology hits
>Mozu wants the girl he can't get
>Gen exploits this and offers Gorilla to him
>Senkuu doesn't care
>Gorilla is bred by Mozu till she stops liking Senkuu