There has to be a reason she was pushed by the wayside so much

There has to be a reason she was pushed by the wayside so much

Attached: 55890424_p0.jpg (885x1000, 187K)

No one watches grandpa anime in 2019 get over it

...cunny

that looks like a penis

newfags

Don't forget to take your meds gramps.

Who is this semen slurping woman?!?!

Rumiko didn't want her to be the heroine.

I'm sorry user.

don't forget to watch your fire force newfag

Never heard of it. Is that your Alzheimers talking?

Attached: newfags.png (1052x449, 174K)

because Sire Ataru is a vagrant

What is the anime?

From my understanding urusei yatsura is like naruto but a shitty romcom

>Naruto
>usursei yatsura

the fanbase used to be decent until the easthetifags came

You mean because Takahashi wanted Shinobu to be the female protagonist of Urusei Yatsura and Lum the antagonist, but her editors and the series readers demanded that Lum get the spotlight, to her fury?

puffy

Is this girl from Dr Stone? Havent seen her yet so far in the dub

so now user came back from HIS alzheimers disease.
honestly retards like just don't contribute shit or worth time debating over because they will just ignore everything instead of doing some fucking research

How is she sidelined? Are you just complaining about nothing new anime-wise?

Rumiko always pushes her current series. Unless she retires you won't see UY (or Ranma) getting a big push again. UY is still featured in stuff like Pachinko and mobage tie-ins, so they know there's a fanbase for it.

Advances in moe have rendered her obsolete.

>pushed by the wayside
That's very pessimistic for a character from a show that's nearly 40 years old. Lum has got to be the best remembered girl of her time.

I miss her bros...

I am more interested in pushing the bottom of her underwear about 3 inches to the left.

Attached: I want to cum in lums bum.png (1600x960, 1.06M)

How often do these writer vs everyone else things happen?

Takahashi expected to just do a five or six chapter minithing with the formula of Shinobu breaking up with Ataru, Ataru getting in a goofball adventure, and then Shinobu coming back to make up at the end and finding Ataru hanging out with a mermaid or something. She was about 19 and this was her first series, all she'd done before then were like one-off strips with those little fish monster in spacesuits characters of hers. She wasn't starting with any ambition for what Urusei Yatsura turned into and she was thrilled to be immediately successful.