Best girl is back.

Attached: 14.jpg (784x1145, 202K)

Attached: 15.jpg (784x1145, 174K)

Attached: 16.jpg (784x1145, 148K)

Attached: 17.jpg (784x1145, 196K)

Attached: 18.jpg (784x1145, 199K)

Yoooooooooooo

Attached: 19.jpg (784x1145, 263K)

Good job, now she's lost it. Also shirtless Takemitsu is hot desu.

YAMEROOOOOOO

Attached: oh nooo.jpg (1140x420, 169K)

We failed to protect her smile

WoW Imagine going through this level of anger and THEN Chiyoko using your anger to fuel hers and win.

Yonagi is going to break.

that would be god-tier
imagine the suffering

pls don't try to break yonagi. She's only 16 and has her whole life ahead of her

her smile and optimism: gone

>dude just mind break your actors lmao xD

this is why you don't let writers direct. Akira's mom was right about everything

I love it when shit hits the fan.

Attached: dis gunna be good.png (1920x1080, 1.57M)

how long until they introduce power levels?

Yonagi is going to activate her nen next chapter

There is powerlevels already.

nah, until now we had auras, it's time to start arithmetically comparing acting skills

Didn't Kuroyama sort-of do that back when Araya was introduced? He even used a drawing board and stuff to compare their skills.

Sure thing.
Rick > Araya > Yonagi = Chiyoko > theater gang > movie buddies >>>>>>>>>>> Akira

Akira isn't an actor You can't even compare him

Stop bullying Akira!

This is MY play!
I'm starting to want to see her loose.

>torturing yonagi
worst girl

Chiyoko will win this but author bitch will prefer Yonagi's Princess instead!

About time.

It really feels like Araya and Kuroyama are set up to win respectively. I can't imagine that group losing, but there's so much suspense in how the Yonagi vs Chiyoko part will go down.

Fuck, she even made her bleed

enter Chadnagi

good taste, fellow user

Oh shit, here we go.

Attached: 000008.jpg (440x298, 65K)

Hope u're right user.

Uh-oh. Y-yonagi will be okay after this, r-right?

Attached: Ayakashi Ko - Ch.51 - 12~3.png (1030x574, 365K)

It's nothing friendship and effort can't fix.

Yonagi is going to get permanently mindbroken and the rest of the series will be about Akira

Who is that.

I wanna cut Yonagis ahoge

STOP

>t. Yamanuoe

yeah and it's called samurai flamenco

>Chiyoko goes second
Welp, by rule of anime she wins.

this isn't an anime though

It was also true in Shokugeki no Soma.

this isn't Shokugeki no Soma though.

Chiyoko will save Yonagi.

With hugs and kisses?

Chadkira will save her

WHY WOULD DO THAT

I mean with her play. Chiyoko's performance will not just have hatred for Yonagi but also love, will make Chiyoko win because the Iron Fan Princess doesn't just hate the Ox King, she also loves him.

Absolutely based.

Can love really bloom on the battlefield?

>tfw we will never get a doujin of Yonagi's dad raw dogging the director outside of the funeral venue

I wouldn't blame yonagi if she decided to never to work with her again

Yeah, this was an absolute asshole move. It's like if Iwao had told her she was day the day of the performance.

I wonder if it even actually happened or the director is going full madman to get the best performance out of Yonagi

he was dying*

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: image.jpg (456x434, 100K)

Yonagi killing someone when?

Attached: 1568793290331.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Oh god.

I'm torn between wanting to know how entertaining Yonagi snapping would be, and not wanting her to get hurt more than she already has been

If it turns out she was lying then she'll probably get slapped again.
Then again how else would she know that her dad was missing on the night of the funeral? Did Yonagi tell her at some point that I forgot about or did she do a little research?

I genuinely hope they stop doing stage plays.
I wish they had gone the movie route instead.
Still have hopes that the next arc will stick Yonagi in a dumb campy musical though.

Attached: Fate%2FGrand Order Fes2017 7月29日 FGO ぐだ子、マシュ、セイバー 着ぐるみステ (1920x1080, 250K)

Did a quick reread and found this... Does this mean that Hanako knows Yonagi's dad? Based on how she phrased it here, I don't really think they have that kind of relationship.

Attached: Act-Age - #079 - Scene 79. Press Conference - 16.jpg (784x1145, 99K)

He could've have been her mentor and she developed feelings for him that he had no qualms about reciprocating.

YOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1472570828736.jpg (480x480, 63K)

She said that she studied under Yonagi's dad. It feels like what Hanako told Yonagi is a ruse for some reason.

It'd be great if Yonagi just went fuck this and walked out

>Just a prank bro, we were just working

H-how could Yonagi be saved after this?

By threatening her siblings. She need to learn that she had something she can always comes back to, which is her siblings. Just like how araya have his crew members to take him back if he ever stray too much.

Araya gonna rape the siblings.

Attached: 1567626828119.jpg (450x600, 23K)

yes, the full throttle autism goddess is upon us

Maybe she will get to much into it and actually lash out at on Ogami.

Nice. Really liking the art here. Yonagi's expression at the end is pretty good too

Attached: abb70de5ab1df502f66c1f7a2d8d77a1c58253b3_hq.jpg (640x359, 27K)

>I genuinely hope they stop doing stage plays.
But stage plays addition is the best thing happened to this manga.

Attached: 22.jpg (680x792, 75K)

Nah man, the craziness of Death Island is what makes the first part.

I like the stage plays but they'll certainly draw away from it after this arc. Kuroyama's ramping up to take a big role in the story again.

Don't worry Akira will blow everyone away after he comesback from his training arc.

I wish this manga was about actual acting.

What’s wrong with AA? Isn’t method acting is all about bringing own past emotions to act?

>suddenly mention Takemitsu's daddy issues just before capitalizing on Yonagi's daddy issues
Something fishy is going on

Attached: act_age_81_9.jpg (784x1145, 165K)

what killed the hype?

I don't think there'll be any big upsets, I think it's just a set up to let him relate to Yonagi.

Can't kill what was never alive.

don't worry Kyoani adaptation soon

So you think Chiyoko or Yonagi gonna win because Yonagi has got a lot of built up emotions rn but Chiyoko seems to have all the plot armor like going second and everything. But come on, even if Yonagi being good fuels Chiyoko's fury, how can her little rivalry top Yonagi's literal years pent of hatred being top with a father's affair? Like really u actually gotta be pulling strings.

Oneshot girl grew some pretty nice tits

The moles in her face are weird and unnecessary.

My guess is that Yonagi's performance will be way too "real" for this play. Like, it makes anyone watching uncomfortable and not in a good way.

this is what Yamanuoe is going for, so who knows, maybe the author's vision will loose with Kuroyama's, which would be interesting

My bet is the plan backfires nd her Princess Iron Fan falls apart, and the lesson Yonagi will learn is that she can't let her method acting consume her
Chiyoko watching her performance closely will also learn this lesson and will ascend to an even better performance than what she would have originally done, winning the competition.
Kuroyama anticipated all this because he knew that this would have happened to Yonagi eventually so he wanted to force it early so she can overcome her trauma
Next arc will be about a broken Yonagi coming back from the brink with the help of all of her friends

I like it!

it seems like most adult characters know far more about Yonagi's dad than we do, so it's really hard to tell what's going on. It's funny that even in a series about fucking acting, the "MC's dad is secretly a high level [whatever the MC wants to be]" trope is still in full effect

I thought theatrical plays were inherently supposed to have overly dramatic and NOT super realistic performances (unlike movies) especially when we're talking about adapting popular literature.

if yonagi wins i might actually drop this manga

>16 hours later
>thread still alive, unlike the usuals
It's thriving and kicking.

Good.

yeah, you just continue enjoying a manga that won't let its protagonist lose user

not him but she lost in the first chapter.

>t. Chiyoko

She can lose this arc even if she wins the competition. This shit is not good for her mental health it's exactly what Arisa was talking about.

Will Ogami get angry or will he be ecstatic at her performance?

I can see him getting scared, then happy desu.

Nasty.

Ohh, that's a good one! And Hanako doesn't even realize this herself, since she always has that black flames of rage on her mind.
Why not both? Either way, Ogami will fuck it up somehow.

Phew, at least she did not invite her dad to the play.

Imagine the shitshow that could cause

But yonagi also loves her dad. Ibñ think yonagi is incapable of just hating someone.

good